Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Nibbui »

another IC claim...?

are we for real here...this sounds fishy beyond any hope.

That doesn't mean we should lynch Gamma automatically though

Also, how does that role works Kokichi? can you get roleblocked for example?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Nibbui »

for now

VOTE: unvote
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Nibbui »

I want to quick lynch Kokichi right now to be honest because that IC claims sounds too fishy but he is confirmed scum next day if he doesn't get confirmed as town.

back to here

VOTE: MariaR
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #203) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nibbui »

No I don't think it's that, we currently somewhat understand why we are in the hood but it was confusing in the begin.

I'm inclined to change my vote on MariaR because the read is a bit lazy (or rather, there is not much to read there) but who to vote for really?

MariaR hasn't made much effort to be towny at all and I don't think it's cool to change my vote elsewhere just because of her kind of AtE posts.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #204) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Nibbui »

I've been thinking and came to the conclusion that NSG isn't as obvtown as I superficially thought.

I don't think that a supposed scum!NSG acts much differently in a general sense, however, I think that her mysterious clearing on Nico might be very town indicative honestly.

I can't see very clearly why scum!NSG would do that at all with the info I've right now.

Not impossible at all but I don't find it very likely, and I don't think I can give myself the luxury to focus on her with so many shaky slots.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (isolation #205) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Nibbui »

I'm not 100% sure, there is some doubts here, but I guess Chibi can be strong town read as well. She deserves to win here if scum compared to what would be supposedly townies.

[NSG, Chibi, Nico] - town

[Gamma, Fire] - town lean (I might be wrong on one of them, but never on both. I like to think of them as a pack)

[MariaR, Elbirn, Mutant, NK15] - null, nullscum or nulltown. Confusing feelings.

[Kokichi] - scum read

I know that what I said here is mostly scattered on my ISO but I'm starting to think more deeply about the game and giving this readlist is a good way to start.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Nibbui »

Maybe Mutant is town, when I played with scum!Mutant he was somewhat tonally different and focused on looking busy but here he made posts like these:
In post 231, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 220, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 147, Varsoon wrote:@MutantDevle: So NK15 usually makes really tenuous connections in coming to conclusions?
Is it just for scumreads or for townreads too?
Is it while playing any alignment?
I don't think I've ever played a game with scum!NK15, but he comes to such obscure conclusions about anything and does nonsensical things so often that I can only assume it's NAI for him. If it's not, then I guess it's a town tell. But I'd have to read through some of NK15's scum games for that and I really can't be bothered to do that this early in the game.
Try children of Hurin if you want to check one out maybe?
HEY CURRENT MUTANT!
Stop reading through your own iso you pretentious prick and look at this game.

- past mutant.
Also he begins the game by talking how much he loves his role and I think it's more likely for town!Mutant to say that than scum!Mutant.

Mutant can be a townlean yeah, well played if scum
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #207) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2895, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Very well... sheeping now.
Guys are you seriously telling me this is town...?

I
need
to check NK15 scum game I suppose.

The problem isn't voting Gamma as much it's "sheeping"...Kokichi.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Nibbui »

Hmmm

I think Nico is town by this interaction

not going to explain though what I think I figured out because it would be anti-town I suppose
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2926 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2923, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2895, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Very well... sheeping now.
VOTE: nk15

Sheeping the guy you wanted lynch last night for no reason. Right.

Lynch this instead
so you've give up on the 100% Gamma scum read with a lot of meta?

because I don't think it's natural to do so and if you didn't give up on it, you should be reading NK15 as voting his buddy but that's not your reasoning here.

I want to lynch you so bad Kokichi.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (isolation #210) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Nibbui »

It's not about understand the logic of your vote Kokichi. I'm not arguing that NK15 isn't scummy.

I'm arguing about the fact that you seemed to forget your scum read on Gamma on the moment that something shinier showed up.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (isolation #211) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Nibbui »

Yeah that's exactly it

I don't think NSG has been entirely out of her scum range but in that post I point out some good points on her being town.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (isolation #212) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:24 am

Post by Nibbui »

Principally because I think I know how she developed her read on Nico and I doubt scum!NSG would clear her because it's kind of unnecessary and doesn't give her as much credit. Some of you even got a bit suspicious of her doing so.

But I wouldn't be surprised if she noticed that and did so as scum, but again, I find more likely to come from town!NSG.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (isolation #213) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Nibbui »

because everyone was looking scummy before and I had inflated my town read on her even though I think she has not been outside her scum range that much.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #214) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Nibbui »

I post whatever comes to my head so that's why I posted that.

I don't remember very well but I did a similar thing with Chibi I think?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #215) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2984, Elbirn wrote:I think I just realized that Nibbui is scum.

What fun!
No I'm not and I ask you to check my scum games before giving me headaches

I'm not sure if you're not only getting sidetracked here to not lynch MariaR though. Also I was waiting you answer Fire
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (isolation #216) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Nibbui »

Also Nico giving a read list based on random.org is going too far, you come to the thread, keep posting but can't even share any thoughts at all about anyone and yet don't like people scum reading you for it?

I still town lean you here for something but I was expecting you actually trying to play the game honestly. Even if it's shallow/weak reads.

I'm not sure scum!you do this though. Likely not?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (isolation #217) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Nibbui »

I'll be honest here, I'm not as interested in playing this game anymore

there's slots that need to flip but instead of we getting to it we need to wait a lot before doing anything.

It's like, we're currently playing two games at the same time and one is being harmful for the other one.

I just want to lynch MariaR, and if Kokichi doesn't show up tomorrow with a huge "Mod confirmed town" I'm lynching him as well. If you're fakeclaiming IC as town it would be way better to confess right now because I can end up revalueating MariaR if you ever flip town.

I might or might not check NK15's meta to see what's up with his actions but it may take time because I'm busy with something else right now.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (isolation #218) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Nibbui »

Hmmm, thanks NSG

by the way Elbirn I might have been a bit rude but I'm town really
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #219) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Nibbui »

Ok so Elbirn is all paranoid in the hood about me and I want to give town points to that?

He seems to have searched in the topic for something as well and looks more likely a town process than scum trying to make a ruckus about me for no reason?

my weaskest town lean but still...

I've come to the PoE of the team being [Kokichi, MariaR, NK15] and I'm not sure what do with that if not be weirded out.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (isolation #220) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nibbui »

[Chibi, NSG, Nico] - Town read
[Elbirn, Mutant] - Town lean
[Gamma, Fire] - Nulltown?
[MariaR, NK15] - Null
[Kokichi] - Scum lean

I feel I've nothing to do here but shitpost right now...
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3005 (isolation #221) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Nibbui »

Not really

Nowadays I'm picky about saying someone is scum

I can make for example a town case for MariaR and NK15 while at the same time I can make a scum case for them but...

Kokichi in my opinion is substantially more likely scum here. I'll be surprised if he is town because I got a glimpse of I think his first game in the site and he seemed way more engaged in sorting everyone than here.

Here he seems to only pretend to be game solvey.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (isolation #222) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Nibbui »

It's not a meta read by the way, it's just that even the little bit of meta that I have on him points to him being scum.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (isolation #223) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 3009, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2890, Nibbui wrote:I've been thinking and came to the conclusion that NSG isn't as obvtown as I superficially thought.

I don't think that a supposed scum!NSG acts much differently in a general sense, however, I think that her mysterious clearing on Nico might be very town indicative honestly.

I can't see very clearly why scum!NSG would do that at all with the info I've right now.

Not impossible at all but I don't find it very likely, and I don't think I can give myself the luxury to focus on her with so many shaky slots.
In post 2891, Nibbui wrote:I'm not 100% sure, there is some doubts here, but I guess Chibi can be strong town read as well. She deserves to win here if scum compared to what would be supposedly townies.

[NSG, Chibi, Nico] - town

[Gamma, Fire] - town lean (I might be wrong on one of them, but never on both. I like to think of them as a pack)

[MariaR, Elbirn, Mutant, NK15] - null, nullscum or nulltown. Confusing feelings.

[Kokichi] - scum read

I know that what I said here is mostly scattered on my ISO but I'm starting to think more deeply about the game and giving this readlist is a good way to start.
Just a note that I dont understand where post 2890 comes from, nor the paranoia re:me and NSG. 2890 is just scumposting and I'm glad mutant noticed. Theres nothing said about a supposedly scum NSG, it's just...a townread disguised so it can be disavowed later, or something, idk what it is, ITS WEIRD OKAY
what do you mean a "supposedly" scum!NSG?

I would expect scum!NSG do most of the reads and posts she has done with the exception of Nico, and
maybe
NK15. Also she showing up in thread to do a lynch order is maybe town indicative? I don't know if she would try to push it right now instead of waiting after the flips each day.

That's why I wasn't sure on town reading her. This felt a bit fabricated and I'm not so sure I should still town lean but /shrug.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (isolation #224) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Nibbui »

Elbirn seems to be "paranoid" (not sure if it's fake or not) that I'm scum.

If I need to guess, I would say that he is thinking that I might be scum with Fire because I said something in the hood that can, from an somewhat angle-y pov, as having information that isn't in the thread (when in truth I just misinterpreted what Fire had said and I had my own reasons to be worried about something).

He then questioned me about why I had assumed that Fire had said something when no Fire's post in the thread seems to have said what I thought that Fire had said.

In other words he thinks that I kind of slipped something I possibly was chatting in scum chat with Fire although I'm not sure if there's scum chat at all.

I think the thought process comes more likely from town!Elbirn than scum!Elbirn because I'm not sure he would have noticed that.

If he's scum with Fire though he can have commented on the scum chat with Fire about it and now is cooking up a mislynch on me but...

I don't think Fire is scum and don't want to look at slot right now.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (isolation #225) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Nibbui »

His case will fail though when I eventually explain something, but this isn't the right time anyway
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (isolation #226) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Nibbui »

After we lynch 1 or 2 scum we can talk about Gamma and Fire in-depth because I'm 90% sure that they aren't scum together.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #227) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Nibbui »

If I say so it's because there's a reason you being aware or not Fire.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (isolation #228) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Nibbui »

dunno

it's not
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (isolation #229) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Nibbui »

Ok so I've come to the conclusion that I've not much interest on playing this game anymore mainly because it's pretty slow but that's not the main problem, I could half ass it but I think it wouldn't be good (like what I did in Open 741, I could have been more useful)

I've become determined to start putting effort in my games (like, coming up with some
serious
meta on every player in the playerlist, not only skimming the game) but I can only focus on one game at the moment by doing that and I don't want to be in a game I'm not taking seriously for everybody's sake.

I want to explain something before leaving though because my replacement probably wouldn't know how to explain:

The reason I was worried with being redirected on night and that was the first thing I talked on the hood with Elbirn is because in night 1 while the thread was open, Elbirn said to Radiant that they would have "some night interactions" and confirmed that it wasn't a vig. I doubt any investigative would claim that so openly therefore I thought he meant he was a redirector or something (not sure how these roles are called really), and I got a weird-mysterious-random night action that isn't part of my original role, and wondered if someone had tried to unlock someone else second role and eventually got redirected to me since I explicity told that I didn't want mine unlocked. (and I don't think my second role is actually unlocked? idk what the hell was the random NA).

I'm only explaining because I can see my replacement coming here, Elbirn making his tinfoil case whatever it may be, and my replacement getting lynched because he couldn't explain why I had behaved like I did in the hood, and it would be even more shitty since for anyone that knows how I play, I've been very townie here.

Well, that's it I guess. Sorry I've to replace really, I think I'll never sign up to more than one game ever again.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #230) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Nibbui »

I wanted to keep playing with some players here but maybe in a next game I guess

@mod sorry, replace me

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”