Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Yahmose »

Here is a piece of info for you: I do, indeed, possess a killing ability.

Make of that what you will. ;)
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Yahmose »

In post 180, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 175, Yahmose wrote:Here is a piece of info for you: I do, indeed, possess a killing ability.

Anything else you care to add?
Nah.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Yahmose »

In post 182, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 181, Yahmose wrote:
In post 180, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 175, Yahmose wrote:Here is a piece of info for you: I do, indeed, possess a killing ability.

Anything else you care to add?
Nah.
Any chance I can convince you to NK us? :wink:

~Nancy - Happy now, Mastina?
Act scummy.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Yahmose »

You heard him. Spam. Spam like you mean it. :D
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Yahmose »

In post 271, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 269, Yahmose wrote:You heard him. Spam. Spam like you mean it. :D
I seriously hope you’re trolling. I really can’t tell with you.
I am just helping the game get to page 37, is all.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #560 (isolation #7) » Fri May 03, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Yahmose »

I am here, and my opinions have not changed.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #701 (isolation #8) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Yahmose »

Ya really think I'd claim a killing role as scum? :lol:
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #761 (isolation #9) » Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Yahmose »

Well, then, I guess I'd need to make even more alts in order to play incognito for once......
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #765 (isolation #10) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Yahmose »

In post 762, Firebringer wrote:I wouldn't bother if ur not going to change a thing about how u play.
Why change my approach when it produces results? Deny it all you want, say that the way I go about it is wrong all you want, but it won't change the fact that my approach produces results.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #766 (isolation #11) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by Yahmose »

And for the record, I did what Ali said and asked neutral people, and they said the same thing: that my approach does produce results.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (isolation #12) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Yahmose »

And you know what else they said? That most of the people who want me to change my approach are in fact mad that they were caught for the wrong reason. So while you're right in that some aspects of my approach need changing, it's a perfectly valid one at its core.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (isolation #13) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Yahmose »

And the fact that you pretend that Mini 1936 doesn't exist further proves you are mad for being caught for the wrong reasons and would thus rather pretend it doesn't exist than admit that the core of my approach is decent.

And now you'll cry about how I am selfish and only think about my own progress, when 90% of MS users are doing the same, including yourself.

So take one good look at yourself before you castigate me, o one of double standards.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #770 (isolation #14) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Yahmose »

In post 769, Firebringer wrote:If u want different results u got to do something different in order to get them.
if u want to play anonymously ur gonna have to play differently.

you open yourself to being easily spotted and I already know about half the player base has figured this alt out because I see them all over going "Ohh I know who it is but I won't out there main" which to me is stupid.

Because frankly u don't deserve any anonymous account because you are only alting to avoid people who don't want to play with you. You aren't doing it to try a different style or escape meta reads ur mostly doing it to escape people being hard on u for ur poor history of gameplay. The easiest solution would just to take peoples criticisms of ur play, learn from it and change. Maybe you create the alt and do things differently realizing the mistakes you have made and the things people don't like to heart. I don't know, just something to realize that the people that don't like how u play may have a point.

You know theres players I hate. And you used to be one, but I have gotten over that. Because I realized that my hatred of u made no sense. Why should I care about the things and bad behavior you do? I can be against all of it but to vehemently hate it, why? Theres no point in it. You are going to do what you do and I will tell you ways to improve and you can ignore it all day. It won't change things for me to hate or be angry at you. So I don't. I just continue on tell you what your doing is bad and how ur not improving peoples opinions of you or making yourself a better player but hey if you enjoy it, you go for it.

But I think you want peoples praise/support/respect. When people lambast you for your behavior you think its unfair and undeserving. You do so well, how can they be doing that? They are just attacking you for their own folleys and are hypocrites. And you continue on. Those people continue on. A never ending cycle.

We have had this conversation what? 10 times?

You are better off just ignoring me when I give you advice instead of going on this rant of yours you always do, because I am just gonna fire back again repeating how this is what you do always, that other people make decent points, and that this process is just gonna repeat over and over because this is like the 200th time we have done this.
So you are me that none of other players on MS wants respect? That I am the only one who wants it? Because that's load of bull, that's what it is.

Again, people who are perfectly neutral say that my play is good at its core. So give me one good reason why should I listen to people who are salty over being caught for wrong reasons when perfectly neutral people say that my play is good enough. Furthermore, the true constructive criticism emphasizes the good AND the bad parts. You're not giving me constructive criticism. You're just insulting my playstyle because you're salty. If you wanted to give me true cc, then prove it. Look at every single game I've played till now and then highlight both the good and the bad parts of my play. Not just the good ones and not just the bad ones. Both.

If you're so confident that my play is bad, then state the examples during the past year. Otherwise, I can only conclude that your claim that you're giving me cc is bs and that you're just salty.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #771 (isolation #15) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Yahmose »

I am giving you one chance to list those 'mistakes' you've seen that don't fall 'I am salty because she caught me for wrong reasons' umbrella. Cough them up and I learn from them. Don't and I continue ignoring you.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #773 (isolation #16) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:57 am

Post by Yahmose »

As many as there would be before Firebringer gives me actual CC.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #776 (isolation #17) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Yahmose »

Oh, and also, I am the one who shot light_ganski. Lynch me if you will.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #779 (isolation #18) » Wed May 08, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Yahmose »

In post 775, Latrodectus wrote:always look for your own mistakes and correct them from game to game

done.
I would if there are any, but my play has improve during the past year. Multiple people said so.

Believe it or not, I do learn from my mistakes. I found that I was too trusting and townread people who like me, and I fixed that by never fully trusting anyone. The problem is that people are salty I caught them with that attitude and are claiming there are mistakes when there are none and castigate me because I caught them for wrong reasons to preserve their egos.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #780 (isolation #19) » Wed May 08, 2019 1:07 am

Post by Yahmose »

In post 778, Latrodectus wrote:so

yahmose

what are your reads atm
I am currently suspicious of mastina because she's the only person smart enough to either do the no-kill or shoot light too so that there is only one death. She also knows I am most likely to sheep her in this sort of situation and has arranged it so that I take the full blame for that shot.

(I give you full liberty to disclose in detail the flaws of this reasoning, if there are any. Contrary to what people thing, I do want improvement, but I benefit more from learning from examples)
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #781 (isolation #20) » Wed May 08, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Yahmose »

In post 777, Firebringer wrote:u suck
Ladies of gentlemen, this is a truly astounding example of CC Fire claims to be giving me. Truly, I am enlightened and would fix all of my wrongs that have been listed in this post in such a thorough manner.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #834 (isolation #21) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Yahmose »

My kill was a 1-shot and it bypassed the Timeshift mechanic.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #878 (isolation #22) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Yahmose »

Present.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”