shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:37 am

Post by shadyforce »

I'm sure there's a backup of some description. Even if it's not a direct replacement, there may be some other investigative role. It isn't one of those simple games with 3 mafia, 1 cop, 1 doc and 7 mafia since Quagmire is unconcious. That may be the work of mafia or a pro-town role.

It makes sense for the mafia to silence someone but not a pro-town role. They wouldn't want to discourage discussion from anyone, especially not innocents unless they knew somehow that Quagmire was guilty. Having said that, I've seen in older games how newbie pro-town people are over eager to use their power so I just don't know. We need to try and piece together whatever info we have.

Discussion people! What are your thoughts?
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:53 am

Post by shadyforce »

I guess your right, there are a lot of possibilities. But I'd like to get as much info today rather than wait for tomorrow.
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:13 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Lepton the n00b b00b wrote:your logic is
kinda sucky
, but at least you wrote in a way that suggests you have no clue what's going on.
Oh, the irony. You dismiss my logic as incorrect yet say it in such a way as you don't seem sure either :) .

Seriously though, you take it from the perspective that 'it wouldn't be fair' if it were mafia side but I'm taking it from the perspective that 'it wouldn't make sense to use it' if it were town side. Your logic might fails if the town were otherwise strenghtened or mafia weakened. How might mine fail?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:55 am

Post by shadyforce »

The inactive list:

CRiX
Lady Of The Wood
mlaker
Sparticus

The game's going so slowly since there are a few not posting. I suggest SK emails them and starts replacing them unless they respond.

Meanwhile let's bandwagon to try to get lurkers.
VOTE: Lady Of The Wood
(1st on the list with a vote already.)
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:48 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Deadline? Where does it show that and when is the deadline?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:13 am

Post by shadyforce »

Great, but would just posting won't quite cut it. Would either of you care to post something useful to the town, such as suspicions, ideas, something?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:29 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Caution: Wild and totally unfounded accusation whose sole purpose is to stirr some controversy and get conversation started.

I think Lady of the Wood has a very important role which may ruin the game should she be lynched, since SaberKitty is very reluctant to enforce the deadline and Get Lady of the Wood lynched.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:41 pm

Post by shadyforce »

I know, I'm just trying to get some conversation going :D .
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:59 pm

Post by shadyforce »

I really hope there is another doc going Quagmire.

Be careful not to jump to conclusions. There are several possibilities for cynical, but I'd like to hear from him before I reveal tham, just in I give scum an easy claim.

However he is obviously our best lead so far and I think 1 more vote is safe enough.

Vote: Cynical
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:23 am

Post by shadyforce »

errr, sorry to burst your bubble Quagmire but Daisy is in fact a mario character.

Daisy was the princess in the Mario Bros. film. She was also in Mario Tennis, Mario Land for the Game Boy, and probably a few others.

*Has played just about every mario game in existance*
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:01 am

Post by shadyforce »

Hmmm? I always thought bowser was king koopa. That's quite strange. Also, you said during your first investigation that you found Cynical brewing mushrooms, you weren't given his role name. Now you claim to be able to get their role name and not their orientation?
Something fishy is going on

Before I vote for mlaker (who is more likely to be scum, even though I suspect they both are) could you explain the full power of your role and the full results you got from the 3 nights.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:22 am

Post by shadyforce »

I'm finding it hard to read through the thread smoothly cos the network is slow and each page takes about 5 mins to load. Nonetheless, I think I have all the info now. I hope you see though that missing a few tiny pieces of info such as SK telling you about King Koopa N3, and things like that how much difference it makes in the story. Small info missing leaves big holes :wink: .

Anyway, despite King Koopa being an old name for Bowser, it is undisputable that they are in fact seperate entities in this game. It should also be noted that in certain games (such as mario RPG) that Bowser or King Koopa, was actually a good guy.

Ok, I missed that you also got 'innocent' for mlaker so I guess that just leaves sparticus as scum.

Vote: Sparticus

BTW, where the hell is everyone else. It's getting annoying that only about half the people in this game are active.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:58 am

Post by shadyforce »

Just a thought: With the godfather dead, an unstopable pro-town cop role and it seems still a doc to protect him, and little hope of scum winning the game would you be surprised if scum (especially inexperienced ones) just decided to ignore and forget about the game?
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:25 am

Post by shadyforce »

Don't you think your taking his 'insult' a little serious? I don't think he was as serious as you are suggesting.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #106 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:15 am

Post by shadyforce »

Burn in hell you scum :evil: !
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:19 am

Post by shadyforce »

Yeah, playing with smilies is one thing but playing with votes is another.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:23 am

Post by shadyforce »

aargh,
I
had a boring old to
W
nie role
A
nyway. pity it could la
S
t longer though.
S
o
C
ome on, reveal the tr
U
th. i'
M
dying to know what you all were. i believe i already have.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”