Post Post #151 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

*yawn*
VOTE: Pine
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #159 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

Pine is third party and I want to get it out of the game I doubt the game ends with a jester lynch so just kill it now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #277 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 225, kuribo wrote:I feel like accusations of jester are more likely to come from scum, least of all "I don't care if we give him a win, just kill it"

It's like, suppose you were a jester, or some other "I must get myself lynched" mechanic. It's a bastard game, designed by LLD. Who's to say you'd win by getting lynched, or even removed from the game?
Because that's how a jester works so that's the base I was going off of. I don't think we should go into the mindset of 'just because it's bastard it can happen' if we used that to cloud our judgment on scumhunting or lynching players itself then it'll be hella annoying. What makes you think that calling someone a jester is more likely to come from scum? I don't know why you're trying to box in that I called Pine a Jester when I was simply responding to what Sky said. Seems like a reach/manipulation tactic.
I was going to scumhunt you for whiteknighting Pine but then I forgot that this game is flipless so white knighting isn't really a good strat since you get 0 credit for it.
[uv [/uv]
Taking the flapless thing into account I still don't mind Pine getting voted but I value him as a player enough to let him play the game a bit more.
In post 233, kuribo wrote:The lurkaderp rule, which is as close to ironclad as any tactic I've ever put forth is that there's always at least one scum in the bottom three or four posters. The corollary is that there's usually another scum in the top three or four.

I've worked on that thought over a number of years, most scum teams have a workhorse.
This is just really bad logic to apply to mostly any game considering the fact that no game is the same so trying to use this as a groundrules type scumhunting strat is bad.

is a pretty bad post. It's basically a giant fence sit saying a lot of nothing. The tone of the post is basically something along the lines of 'here are a few reads but I'm super shaky on all of them.' Then shade on lurkers (for no reason) just to top it all off
VOTE: TemporalLich

Gamma is town btw. Don't ask why at the moment it's in no ones best interest to know why.
In post 268, Katsuki wrote:OH I LEFT OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL IN THAT WHOEVER HAS THE BLACK KEY LOSES THE GAME

SO UNLESS YOU GUYS WANT TO BE THAT PERSON WHO LOSES, YOU GUYS CAN JUST CUT DOWN PINE THE HOLDER OF THE BLACK KEY

HEBI/SKY CAN PROBABLY BACK ME UP ON THIS
If any you need anymore verifcation that Pine is 3p ^^^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #399 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Implosion
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #446 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:54 am

Post by MariaR »

Because obviously my posting is towny, as can be Implo, didn't you get the letter?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #451 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:57 am

Post by MariaR »

I suppose the best way to put it is I wished I picked scum because this set up is sadly a challenge in itself. I have nothing to really comment on. It's rather boring.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #464 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 458, Katsuki wrote:I guess maria could be sadscum that her scumbuddy pine got powerlynched and that they didn't get a NK in
I would never pick scum. Along with the fact that I called out Pine as well in my first post so why would I be sad? I just want this game to go onto lynch phase so I can go for my next scumread. The filler/not very useful posts aren't doing it for me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #471 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 466, hebichan wrote:If you think it's filler to discuss set up when lynching isn't even our wincon, why are you here?
I'm not one who enjoys talk on mech. I like mechs itself but talking about it is pretty bland on my end. When I saw what the town wincon was I knew I'd have to change my style of play or I wouldn't get a key. So, I figured the best way to do that would be to lynch scumreads until I find enough town to hand the keys off too. I've been reading the whole thread but I have not much I want to say. If you have questions feel free to toss them my way.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #474 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:46 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 473, hebichan wrote:
In post 471, MariaR wrote:
In post 466, hebichan wrote:If you think it's filler to discuss set up when lynching isn't even our wincon, why are you here?
I'm not one who enjoys talk on mech. I like mechs itself but talking about it is pretty bland on my end. When I saw what the town wincon was I knew I'd have to change my style of play or I wouldn't get a key. So, I figured the best way to do that would be to lynch scumreads until I find enough town to hand the keys off too. I've been reading the whole thread but I have not much I want to say. If you have questions feel free to toss them my way.
Sure, where are your scumreads past pine?
TL and Kuriibo in that order.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #479 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 475, kuribo wrote:
In post 474, MariaR wrote:
In post 473, hebichan wrote:
In post 471, MariaR wrote:
Sure, where are your scumreads past pine?
TL and Kuriibo in that order.
You're lucky I try not to argue with scum anymore
Good for you?
In post 476, hebichan wrote:Why are you scumreading kuribo?

See interesting discourse already.
I've seen his town game and it was blatantly obvious very quickly. This isn't it. His posting doesn't show any real hints of solving or thought progression. I see gaps. He just got to point A to point B randomly. I think he's shading slots and just playing set up. It's bad
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #580 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

Merci, Madame!

VOTE: Temporal Lich
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #606 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:08 am

Post by MariaR »

So the events with Pine still has everyone at null for you? This game is flapless you know this. What's gonna make you adjust your reads?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #608 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:20 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright, good to know NK15 is probably town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #610 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:34 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't mind being sent in. It's most likely for a key and perhaps the loser dies. That'd be my logical guess. At least it'd be somewhat entertaining
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #743 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm fine with where these votes are at
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #770 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

Is there much I need to really catch up on or did we just talk about who to throw in again
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #772 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'd be interested in hearing why that makes you scum. Mostly because I think you're scum for other reasons.
Also yes, I probably should be a lurkaderp if I was V/LA for 3 days
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #776 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

That was a lot of words of mostly GI ranting from the looks of it but I get the bases of what he's trying to say. Although I wish he brought up more examples on what he means with 249
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #780 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

I haven't half assed the game. The first time I went afk was recently but that was site wide. Besides that I don't really care what you have to say because I haven't been 'half assing' anything.

I get that you're scum and need to try and throw shade but please try and do it in a logical way.
pedit: I don't really care what you have to say I don't find it mean it's a game of mafia who cares.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #785 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

1) I was scumreading you before you 'called me out' (if you want to call it that) so that point is mute
2) I don't know or care about your scum meta and how you play the game. I'm not lynching you first so you can relax for a bit. if you want to keep throwing insults because that'll help make you feel better by all means.
Are you gonna ask relevant questions now or waste more of time?
pedit: That answers my question.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #790 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

He's trying to pretend to be delusional 'not reading' but that's just a really weak defense. If this is the line of logic he's gonna try to apply it's worthless for me to try and argue it. He wouldn't have this outlook as town because it wouldn't exist if he was really reading.
Now that we have that out of the way. Why are people townreading Hebi? I know people gave her the key but I still don't see much that makes me call her town. It's one of the other 3 slots I don't have a read on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #841 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Merci Madame!

I don't think my opinion on the event matters much so go at it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #842 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 841, MariaR wrote:
Merci Madame!

I don't think my opinion on the event matters much so go at it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #854 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 853, Alisae wrote:
In post 849, hebichan wrote:
In post 847, Alisae wrote:
In post 846, hebichan wrote:Pretty sure implosion townreads TL so you might habe a hard time time with your plan Alisae.
I didn't come up with this plan because I SR TL but rather he's the person I would banish out of us 4 and I don't really care about who gets the key as long as TL doesn't get it. Because one of us has to get banished and its a matter of deciding who gets banished
So why did you default to TL if you didn't scumread him? I agree with the logic of course, just is your read on Implosion and GI that strong?
Pretty much also i think banishing TL is the best play since he's in the lynchpool. And given that we have to banish someone it should be him and not implo or greyice
I'm fine with this outcome.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #935 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

I am excited for this update
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #952 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:48 am

Post by MariaR »

Pretty sure we get rid of TL and move on from there. The people who have the keys seem...mostly fine to me. I can't say it'd be my first choice, but no strong objections
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1057 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

Finally I can start caring now that we're done with that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1098 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1060, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1057, MariaR wrote:Finally I can start caring now that we're done with that
You're going to get lynched due to not giving a shit, and when you ask me post game if I give a shit, I really, really won't.
Good for you. Did making this post make you feel better when you knew it wouldn't accomplish anything? I sure hope so.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1101 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

GreyICE: Probably town, don’t feel like banishing at the moment. I’ve mind-meld with some of his posts and I think he’s pretty townie overall. Wouldn’t be interested in touching.

Hebi-chan Null. A lot of people from what I can recall townread Hebi and I have no reason why that is. I don’t really think her posts have been that impactful as either side. She has a key so I’m not gonna touch them right now, but still, I’m quite ???

Katsuki Slight townread. Katsuki I mostly ignored for most of the game considering it was just him throwing around fake claims, but the bit of content I’ve seen reminds me of another game we played together. I don’t feel like lynching them at the moment. Don’t have much other strong reasoning.

Plum Null. I think I was scumreading Plum before for some reason, but I can’t remember for the life of me what it was. I don’t get that much of a lasting impression on what they post. Same boat as Hebi for the most part.

Kuribo Scum. I already explained this in another post that you can go back and read if you’re that interested in it.

Implosion Slight scumread. The way he’s playing is very much in his scumrange along with how he’s playing around certain slots. ‘But Maria you voted him for the key and didn’t talk about him at banishment’ Both of these are correct, I voted him for the key because I was more confident I could read Implo over Hebi if the time came down to it. The banishment mini-game I didn’t really care about. He had to banish TL or he was outted.

Skygazer Town. Pretty easily town with the way she acted around the Pine slot. I doubt Sky does that as scum. It’s just not really her personality or style to do that. I like her posting and think it’s pretty obvious how town she is

Alisae Slight townread. When Alisae was scum before I had caught onto them quite fast I’m not getting those pings here. This is the closest to a gut read I have.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1102 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

With all that said

VOTE: Kuribo
Let's get this started.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1105 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

I've read your stuff. Do you think it should change my opinion or why should I believe anything you're saying?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1108 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

As you can (well clearly you can't) tell. I ignore third party claims when it comes to alignment. I don't know what third party wincons LLD would put in this game. So I'm basing it on play and play alone.
It's also very easy for scum to claim third party and go 'haha I'm 3p who cares'
pedit: Perfect. Please get out of this game so I don't need to listen to you anymore
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1110 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

I honestly feel bad for you and hope everything gets better for you in time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1113 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

Something really must be wrong if you feel the need to insult people for no reason in a game meant for fun. But hey, I'm not you. I'll just help you with your wincon.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1116 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

*thumbs up*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1122 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1119, implosion wrote:
In post 1108, MariaR wrote:I ignore third party claims when it comes to alignment.
how is one even supposed to parse this sentence I don't
The game is flipless. That's the main reason. Without knowing truly what people will flip the best way to go based off is on play not on if people claim third party or not. If I think a 3p has been towny I'll call em town and leave them alive for now. If I think someone is scummy I can care less what they claim.
In post 1120, implosion wrote:I'm also deeply curious how my play is "very much in my scumrange" and yours isn't very much in yours, unless you think people should be justified in scumreading you here?

bc it'd be a huge insult to your scum play to say that your play here isn't within your scum range :\
I never said this wasn't in my scumrange so I don't know where you're getting that idea. If I was scum people would be townreading me because scum is stupidly easy to play at the moment. Of course this game isn't out of my range. But the question you need to ask isn't 'could this be in her scum range.' What you need to ask is 'would I play scum like this' and obviously this game I wouldn't. I would never put scum first just to win. It's not enjoyable right now because of how easy playing scum is and some of the...interesting reads people come up with on me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1130 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1126, implosion wrote:I just.
Did you read the town win condition??? Do you think sky might be town fake claiming third party???????
leaving alive for now, sure, but why are you refusing to acknowledge that sky is useless to the town by virtue of *DEFINITELY* not being town, and therefore useless to call town??
Do you see me trying to get Sky a key? No, I understand she’s third party but her play has been towny so I am fine leaving her alive. I don’t why this is such a big issue if I call her towny or not when we know she’s a third party. What, should I said ‘Towny third party’ instead of just Town?
In post 1126, implosion wrote:Yep, because 100% of the town townread you the entire game in mlp....... your scum game is so magically good that people automatically townread you, and your town game is in contrast so bad that half of this game is scumreading you.
Why are you trying to state exaggerations for no reason? See, this is where I have an issue with what you’re saying. Because I am clearly not implying half of what you’re saying yet you get to this point how?
When I’m town people start to scumread me period. That’s just how it works because people can’t read me. Not all of MLP was townreading me so what? A lot of people were even when I was getting bussed to hell by both of you. I haven’t lost a scumgame in ages because it’s just that simple. It’s boring. Not a challenge. You get the idea
In post 1126, implosion wrote:It's really frustrating to hear you arguing this way. I want you to engage with the thread if you're town, Maria
What am I suppose to be engaging with exactly? No one has stated reasoning why I’m scum. It’s just ‘yeah I’d get rid of Maria’ Why? Because I’m not towny? What exactly should I be saying in this example. ‘No guys I’m town’ I really want to know what you think I should be doing here. I’m arguing the way I am because it’s the only way I’m allowed to when no one gives me room to work with.
In post 1126, implosion wrote:If you're town, are you going to be part of that coalition? Because you need to step up your game if you plan to be.
When I saw the town wincon I laughed at LLD because getting people to trust me enough to have a key would be hard enough considering who I am. I didn’t expect it to be like this so I had to change my style. I don’t think I could do anything to get a key so I’m lynching my scumreads until I die. If I get a key great. But I’m not expecting it. I don’t need to step anything up. It’s not my job. I’ll let my actions speak for me
In post 1126, implosion wrote:The "scum isn't fun right now" arguments are all well and good but literally everyone purporting to be town is going to be making some kind of argument like that and I honestly don't buy them from you above other people.
You do know I made this exact statement in how I hate scum 2 games ago correct? Do you think I would pick scum for an easy win yet hate playing the game? Is that what you think I’d do? That’s a question by the way I’m really curious.
In post 1127, implosion wrote:I feel like you're just being obstinate for the sake of being obstinate, and you're refusing to make yourself sortable beyond "I wouldn't pick scum".
This isn’t even happening nor is it true. You can’t sort me because you can’t read my slot yet you’re trying to make it out like you’re trying. No, no one here has tried so please don’t give me that line. I'm willing to work with people but no one has given me that option
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1193 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:23 am

Post by MariaR »

I think I liked it better when you were openly trying to be an asshole. It was more entertaining that way
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1228 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1224, Not Known 15 wrote:There isn't much info and town seems to have already lost majority... or will be shortly...
I doubt this game has that many third party that we would lose the town majority in 2 or 3 lynches.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1405 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:02 am

Post by MariaR »

Considering Katsuki has faked a guilty before I don't know if I fully believe the fact he has a guilty.
If anything I wanna talk to Ali more about Implo than anything else.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1441 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

Merci, Madame!

*Yawn*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1443 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

Do we need to keep lynching or are we almost ready here.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1446 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1445, Alisae wrote:
In post 1443, MariaR wrote:Do we need to keep lynching or are we almost ready here.
no we have to wait to lynch someone
I mean this in the sense of do we want to work on keys now for the well or do we have more people we want dead.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1448 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

Yes, I can see that. I'm asking what the more important objective is.
Do we have problems with who has the keys
do we need 1 person dead really badly etc. Because we're kinda just lynching to our heart's content at the moment.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1449 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

I know 4 people who are gonna have keys.
1 person who needs to die
that means 2 more death and 2 more key
just need time to sort it out
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1462 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

I wanna vote
VOTE: Katsuki
here
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1469 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:02 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE:
hmmmm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1475 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

I’m mobile I unvoted because of hood. I’ll say more later today when not mobile
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1484 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

Okay. after talking in the hood. It's best we vote Katsuki here not Alisae. I don't think Alisae has done anything outside there scum range. While I've seen classic things from Katsuki that make it hard for me to believe they're scum. Not to say I think Alisae is lock scum or something. But give the key to Kat.
VOTE: Katsuki
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1557 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

Merci, Madame!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1559 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

NK15 kuribo wants you to state "I am sorry for my sins against the town, all hail Kuribo the unquestioned King of darkness, long may he reign, blessed be unto the Murdercock and its most righteous keeper. I am deeply sorry for having angered him, and I prostate myself before him and beg his infinite mercy, o ye dark lord spare me that I may serve."
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1560 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1558, Alisae wrote:Claire why do u have a key
Not important. The important thing is I now have a key yay me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1609 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Arrow: Alisae Katsuki

Banish: Katsuki
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1611 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

Not at all.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1617 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1615, GreyICE wrote:*sigh*

So Maria, are you some third party bullshit too?

Because it would at least confirm everything Skygazer says is utter horseshit.
Na I'm town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1618 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

I wonder when Katsuki will stop fak claiming stuff!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1619 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1616, hebichan wrote:VOTE: skygazer

Tbh I have gotten pretty lost the past few days,

We need a key list, a key key if you will.

Hebi: green
Maria: ?
Gi: yellow
Plum: ????
I have the red key
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1621 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

danke.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1730 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:57 am

Post by MariaR »

Merci, Madame!

Hi ghosts how's your day
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1806 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:45 am

Post by MariaR »

I got my key fair and square! Besides, you need someone to enter with it anyway.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1935 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:16 am

Post by MariaR »

FLIPS? YAY I like where this is going now
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1938 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:20 am

Post by MariaR »

I suppose I am now best friends with Kuribo since we bonded. Let us lynch ghosts together
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1941 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

If you believe in what Sky said I'm clear!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1944 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1942, Alisae wrote:
In post 1941, MariaR wrote:If you believe in what Sky said I'm clear!
lets flip some ghosts first
The flips aren't really that simple sadly, given if we flip a scum they can take out a more townie ghost. So we should make it so the ghost we think is most likely scum is lynched last.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1945 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

It's really a question on do we really care who comes back between NK15/Gamma? If we do we need to jump through a few hoops. If we don't I think the order doesn't matter too much.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2016 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

My role basically makes it so that any time I can ping LLD and if you try to use an action on me you're roleblocked and I gain your vote.
If I have the orange key I can perma watch and track a target until I lose the key.
Pop it up Kat
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2022 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2018, Alisae wrote:Can you claim flavor becuase I personally like knowing what flavor people picked.
I'll lure you in~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2023 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also, no comment on the arrow.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2093 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:04 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2092, kuribo wrote:You may as well open the well of fears now, because the only options you have are:

1) Send me to Well of Fears via lynching Maria, leaving Katsuki banished.

2) Open it now and banish both me and Katuski

3) One of you has to volunteer as the lynch in order to will a key to Katsuki and banish me by leaving me keyless

4) Lynch me, Katsuki still gets banished at Well of Fears.

Since I doubt any of you are going to sacrifice yourselves for Katsuki, you may as well accept that he's not going to Well of Fears and neither am I.
This.
I'm not giving a key to Kat. That was the whole idea.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2114 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:40 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2099, Katsuki wrote:Yes.

Maria has by far the highest chance of being Mafia, thus it is far better to mitigate the risk of her winning outright by making it to the Well by killing her off now, and having her pass the key to Kuribo as she will if scum, than any other option today.

You guys can figure out who to kill in the Well.
'Highest chance of being mafia' is buzz and filler. You can make this claim about anyone in the game but with nothing to back it up it's just empty shade
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2116 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:02 am

Post by MariaR »

What am I supposed to be defending here exactly? You're giving me no room to work with. You're basically saying 'Maria isn't town' like, okay? That's nothing to defend on. No one is listing reasons why I'm scummy. If you're lynching me for the sake of just lynching me then get it done with. I really don't know how any of you have townreading Katsuki with half the stuff they've posted this game. It isn't even an iso thing it's a 'you're openly scummy' but they're getting a pass because it's Katsuki. You do know lynches me accomplishes nothing right? Gamma is checking me to see if the key I have is the 'mafia' key right? That should solve it. I never expected to be let into the wall because 'omg it's Maria she's SCUM'
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2118 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:03 am

Post by MariaR »

It's not a 'work with me here' thing.' I've always been open to people asking me questions or asking for my thoughts. Yet no one is doing any of that this game at all. It's a two-way street. Has anyone besides me gone back and read the flipped town reads? No. I bet you haven't. If you're just wanting the game to be over open the god dam gate.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2121 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2119, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2114, MariaR wrote:
In post 2099, Katsuki wrote:Yes.

Maria has by far the highest chance of being Mafia, thus it is far better to mitigate the risk of her winning outright by making it to the Well by killing her off now, and having her pass the key to Kuribo as she will if scum, than any other option today.

You guys can figure out who to kill in the Well.
'Highest chance of being mafia' is buzz and filler. You can make this claim about anyone in the game but with nothing to back it up it's just empty shade
This post is bullshit from Maria scum because she has no idea how to defend against my case. It's very illuminating that she's going after me as oppose to trying to find scum.

I already posted the WHY as to how you have the highest chance of being mafia, but sure, try and call it buzz and filler. :]
You never made a case on me. What exactly am I supposed to be 'defending' here. We dam sure know scum me can defend on anything someone tries to make so let's shut down that right away. I said in the neighbor PT that you were scum long before you even said my name.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2133 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Plum, before I respond to your stuff.
You do know Sky cleared my slot correct?
Before I go into your giant post
you do know this right? And you want me to still do this?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2136 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:26 am

Post by MariaR »

Wow GreyIce it's like, if I was able to explain what could happen. I would've bt now
you ever think THERE'S A REASON I'M NOT DOING IT. Also 'third party' you think she was lying? For no reason what so ever? If she saw me pick scum she'd have outted me right away for credit
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2137 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:26 am

Post by MariaR »

It's not a 'town explains what happens thing' Yeah no shit they do. That's why LLD made it so I can't say anything.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2140 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:30 am

Post by MariaR »

Plum this game has been me lynching every person I scumread before I leave. If you want I'd take out Katsuki with me if I could and just give the key to Kuibo and you guys go in. I said early on in this game I felt like this game was bad for me because I knew no one would allow me to go into the wall because it's me Maria the godly scum player haha. (Really great btw) So I'll been lynching all the people I scumread. The game was fun and then the ghost shit came back and I was annoyed again. I don't think I've done anything scummy no one has showed why I'm scummy they just don't want me to go in for? Yeah I can't think of anything besides the fact it's me and it feels awful but It's expected.
pedit: Sigh...
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2143 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:31 am

Post by MariaR »

I won't say anything else on the topic don't worry. They either choose to believe me or don't at this point
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2146 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:37 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't know there can be a bunch of dif reasons in a game like this you know it and I know it. Maybe scum can't kill because XYZ? Who knows what could be happening? In fact, I might have an idea but the mod is afk so my question is on hold until I get an answer.
Personally I rather just open the wall!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2151 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:51 am

Post by MariaR »

What else do you want me to 'figure out' exactly? Unless I'm mistaken we have like one lynch remaining and the only players I scumread at this point is Alisae and you? I never said I magically believed that the scum team is just you guys. Do I think I can get Alisae lynched? No, not really. So I just need to swallow my pride and hope my read is wrong! I've read what you posted no case on me was made. You didn't do anything. I don't know what game you're reading or what magical post you're talking about. But what you're claiming happened/you're doing isn't real. Stop wasting my time.

My actions have been proven by 2 people
The key cop on me from Gamma will also be proven
I'm cleared by another person.

I think at this point you could get a 'Maria is an innocent child' msg and you wouldn't believe it with the amount of 'I'm clear' I already am
pedit: My goal is to make it to the wall? I've made it clear that I never thought I was making it to the wall over and over again. I never thought I was even gonna get a key! Your first buddy (the one I openly tried to kill) is gone. I pushed a third party and a mafia. I'm feeling pretty good right now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2152 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:52 am

Post by MariaR »

Sweet jesus I'm talking to a brick wall at this point.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2154 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:57 am

Post by MariaR »

Yeah like, I'll talk to you about players
I can do you that much.
You dam sure know what I can't do and I might just die for what I said already but hey who knows!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2155 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:58 am

Post by MariaR »

I want this game to be over, I want to open the wall or lynch 1 of the 2 people here. I don't care, I've lost interest but I'mnot gonna sit here and take it sitting down. With these bs just 'lynch because hahaha' so if got something to say say it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2161 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:20 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: open the wall
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2169 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:08 am

Post by MariaR »

Why is it saying I'm voting myself :thonk:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2174 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:54 am

Post by MariaR »

you could open the wall for us <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2176 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:32 am

Post by MariaR »

And I will laugh at said words.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2222 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:00 am

Post by MariaR »

No Alisae had a really bad flip read on me. They were hard townreading me then went to voting me. I didn't bring it up cause I didn't want to say anything until the well. Mostly cause it seemed I was lynch target number 1
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2225 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:04 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2223, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2219, Plum wrote: I was talking to Vi about how I was wondering if anyone would even remember my past meta of preferring playing Town over scum heavily
That's why you and Hebi are virtually confirmed to me, you both vastly prefer town.
By this logic I should be town too but ayyy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2226 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:05 am

Post by MariaR »

You've had 2 people conf my actions this game and 1 even conf my alignment choices.
I don't think there's a single thing I could say to convince you I'm town, but you're dying anyway so it doesn't matter.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2228 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:10 am

Post by MariaR »

Sky conf'd that I sent in Town>3p>Scum
Kuribo conf'd..you know what I'm talking about if not read back a little.

I can link you a game recently where I said I like town over scum atm cause it's more of a challenge.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2230 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:25 am

Post by MariaR »

Skys claim was before they outted as 3p. So they were still pretending to be town at the time. I doubt they'd lie about that for no reason. If they wanted to lie they'd out me as 'scum' for free cred no? I think they have no reason to lie. I still have a game to show but oh well~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2244 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

Merci, Madame

Me and Alisae give our keys to Plum or Hebi. That work? They should be the last 2 period imo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2246 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

My key is already confirmed fake doesn't matter if I give it first or second. So, by all means, please take a dive for us.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2247 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

If I get confirmation that they let Hebi Plum be the final 2 left I'll bow out right away. But not until that happens.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2248 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

Btw since I'm bowing out I want to say I had a second power that if I was scum could've won me the game long ago since it controls where keys go. Not that you'll believe me but you'll see it post-game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2250 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

look up at the event friend.
This game does need to end though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2257 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

oh fuck
uhhhhhhhh

Well I'm still fine giving all my keys to hebi (B
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2258 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

lol ali might've given the key to scum oh no.
Let's see if I give my key-yeah that's fine.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2259 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

DON'T WORRY ALI BABY I'M COMING
SACRIFICE
Will: Hebi
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2368 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”