Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #200) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1540, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1536, Farkran wrote:
In post 1533, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1518, Farkran wrote:alchemist why are you aligning pops and kerset for specifically the reason why you should disalign them?
Because it’s actually a reason to align them and not disalign them.
Scumpartners do not play along like that... do you know the history of pops and kerset together?
Prior games? No. And as I said before, Kerset waffled on his pops read which read like scum who didn’t want to form a definite stance on their buddy. When scum is like that but feel pressured into forming a stance on them they can get tripped up like that.
They have a very high mutual respect, based on my knowledge of their history together. However, pops is the more experienced and in my opinion better player (especially as town) - kerset reads need some improving, and that's why he parked his vote on severa imo.

Pops can take advantage of that by pocketing or mislynching him anytime, knowing that kerset is actually extremely easy to read in lylo.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #201) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1544, Evenstar wrote:
In post 1539, Farkran wrote:
In post 1534, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1529, Farkran wrote:@v&m you're not even realizing you are now raising your townread certainty about people only because they're scumreading me.

How is that logic-based? You need to sleep this over. I'm not being hostile, i know what it means to be emotionally tunneled. I correctly townreaded emps in my first game (newbie 1951) out of that.
You look like the only reason you are voting Pops, is because she’s sr you and the fact the she just happens to be the lead wagon, also make your sudden vote on her look opportunistic as well.

His ISO contains extremely nuanced reads and instead of arguing with her why you think she’s wrong, you vote a leading wagon that’s at serious risk of flipping.
No. I'm voting pops because
she's better than not noticing me and you is TvT.
If i wanted to omgus somewhere for no reason, it wouldn't be pops.
Why are you suddenly certain that V&M are town?
Same as i townreaded emps in my first game. True emotional tunnels are very hard to fake. He's genuinely frustrated towards me, and he has no reason to if he was scum. Do you see how he is denying my words with such veemency, like "i'm perfectly lucid!", "I am using logic!", "You keep misrepping me!"

He's angry, with good reason, and that makes them town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #202) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1546, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1476, Farkran wrote:
Show me where you are using your own thoughts as opposed to move people up and down your internal readlist because so far i have only seen general consensus reads coming from you, which MIGHT be ok but i would expect at least some concern when your instinct leads you to vote already populated wagons rather than doubt the town-motivation of any of those wagons.

TL;DR please produce a detailed readlist with only your own thoughts.
This is where you call V&M a sheepy slot? And I don't think it's the only time?
I'm surprised you're trying to walk it back rather than trying to justify it.

I'm not sure why you're voting me. I've read you correctly 0/1 times, a BoP that town!pops would never misread you is silly. Do you not understand my reasoning for disliking your slot?
I think Alchemist, Gamma, and TL are all better lynches than you, or at least I did think that, but if you're just going immediately scumlock me for voting you and start speculating associatives there's not much ability to work with you here. The progression's not making sense to me.
You misread me as town when i was scum, not the other way around. That would validate your doubts on your townread of me, which you never had in this game.

Instead, you are pushing me because you think i'm scummy - something you have no experience with from my slot. If anything, you should be doubting my scumminess, since the most pro-town farkran you've seen is scum!farkran.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #203) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1554, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1544, Evenstar wrote:
In post 1539, Farkran wrote:
In post 1534, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1529, Farkran wrote:@v&m you're not even realizing you are now raising your townread certainty about people only because they're scumreading me.

How is that logic-based? You need to sleep this over. I'm not being hostile, i know what it means to be emotionally tunneled. I correctly townreaded emps in my first game (newbie 1951) out of that.
You look like the only reason you are voting Pops, is because she’s sr you and the fact the she just happens to be the lead wagon, also make your sudden vote on her look opportunistic as well.

His ISO contains extremely nuanced reads and instead of arguing with her why you think she’s wrong, you vote a leading wagon that’s at serious risk of flipping.
No. I'm voting pops because
she's better than not noticing me and you is TvT.
If i wanted to omgus somewhere for no reason, it wouldn't be pops.
Why are you suddenly certain that V&M are town?
In post 1523, Salamence20 wrote:
Salamence, i think he's town but refuses to even try not taking something at face value, he absolutely needs to be removed before lylo because scum are never going to kill him. Same about V&M.
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A VI.

Also, lolno

P-Edit: Die

Even stranger, he’s calling for us (Salamence and me) to be lynched before LYLO. Why?
I said removed, not lynched. I'm fine with you reaching lylo as conftowned i.e. investigated or proven town by your role, or something. Scum is bringing both of you to lylo, town needs to prevent that.

Actually though, v&m is now town enough that he doesn't need this. Salamence still does.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #204) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1557, popsofctown wrote:
No, you were even more pro-town in the Nexus game. I thought it was remarkable that you were almost as townie in the teacher game, but you weren't actually townier.

Sounds like you're just a little more pleased with yourself than you should have been. But only a little. You did play great that game.
You should still know that i am lynchbaity by nature to other players, whereas to you i have never been, yet you've seen me play pro-town as both aligments. Me being scummy in this game is not indicative of scum!me to town!pops.

You're never pushing me today unless you're scum in this game.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #205) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1560, popsofctown wrote:
I think the point that I would rely less on gut and more on reasons to read you is true, but it's exactly what I am doing. I'm tallying up how many times I think your analysises didn't strike home and saying it seemed like too many, rather than picking out one of them and tracing the process and saying my gut says the way you're speaking it has a scum perspective. It's a lot more emotionless. It reminds me of the method I tried to read LLD to the second time I played with her, basing it on what was accomplished by her post instead of its style. As a result of being colder it's less confident, being my 4th strongest scumread in a 13p game is not a heavy hitting position.
You're exaggerating my confidence level. If you flip town I'm going to feel a little frustrated because I can correct an errant read but it's a lot harder when people treat me like I'm not allowed to have reads I don't treat like sane cop investigations
Ok - before we go on with this argument, i ask that you point out where my reads have been wrong, and why. Because i can only recall a couple and you should know why i might be wrong on those, based on my knowledge of players in this game and my playstyle as both aligments.

We need to talk about those, and eventually any wrong read that you noticed but i am not aware of.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #206) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1563, popsofctown wrote:
The only read I know for sure is wrong in alignment identification is on me. The alignment reads I'd disagree with the way you've shaded Evenstar throughout the game, and townreading Alchemist at all. But I care more about your analysises being weaker than I expect so often. Your analysis on Kerset that matches mine was good and makes sense but it's been the exception, not the rule, if you flip scum I would think Kerset is town because you'd have a harder time making that for a partner. But your reasoning on Evenstar's jumpiness never looked into why she would be jumpy. Your reasons for townreading Alchemist don't make sense, it's positional seems to ignore the WIFOM presented to Alchemist for which wagons he could be following, and it makes lots of sense for players with his style to be very aware of that. And even when you scumread Bitmap and I agree with the final read your reasoning seems off to me, you're accusatory of different levels of humor across 2 games which is NAI and once again complain about someone being a jumpy player which is just weak. You have to look at specific jumps and determine why the jump is scummy. Jumping around on it's own isn't scum indicative, it's NAI or slightly town indicative since a loyal Mafiosi has 20% fewer lily pads to jump on.
The N&M thing is the most recent chapter.
It's not that I have these hardreads that I want to BoP you for not matching (which is kind of what you're doing to me?), it's that you keep analyzing patterns that don't mean anything so you can post analysis in the thread. Don't worry about any hard reads dying with me, I don't have any reads any stronger than TL!scum and Kers!town.
WRT Evenstar:
i think i did explain comprehensively why i thought her jumpiness had potential scum motivation. She's off meta by a fair bit, and i think everyone who has played with her would agree to this. This alone is not enough to justify a scumread on evenstar - in fact, i have tried to question her and let her do her thing for a while to see if she would produce any good result. She didn't, and while it may be because this game is way way way more active than what i (and possibly she) is used to, i can't townread her out of that, and i think she has more scum equity than other players in here because i know her for being very proactive with her scumhunting methods, and not changing strategy when she sees she's not producing results made me wonder if she was just doing busywork. I don't think i have been shading her, but rather challenging her to stop validating bad play and start producing results. She did, but only partially. I did say she wouldn't be my best lynch for today many times though. She never was my highest scumread, but it was worth noting that she does not look town either.

WRT Alchemist:
i used to scumread him during early game. I've slowly been reconsidering him since then after my exchange with him and his exchange with gamma, ultimately placing him solidly above null (but never in my hard townreads) when i saw bitmap preying over him. I would not lynch him today, but i don't recall ever saying he was one of my strong townreads. Your conviction that i have been townreading him seems born out of bitmap, V&M and salamence having said that rather than you having checked my actual progression on him.

WRT V&M:
they're town for emotion alone. It does not matter how much they try to deny this, but shouting "YOU ARE WRONG! YOU MISREP ME! YOU DON'T READ! YOU'RE SCUM FOR NOT READING! THOSE PLAYERS SCUMREADING YOU ARE NOW MY HARDEST TOWNREADS BECAUSE THEY'RE SCUMREADING YOU!" is being emotional. V&M has absolutely no reason to be angry at me if they were scum, therefore i don't think they are. You know perfectly i scumhunt like this.

WRT Bitmap:
if you look at my progression about him you'll immediately notice that i'm not scumreading him about his jumpiness at all, but rather about his having a very low solve/posts ratio + some bad logical pushes. My analysis of other games where he was town was not to the purpose of scumreading her in this game due to him being off-meta, but rather to verify if my
already existing
scumread of her would have been plausible when put against town!bitmap from other games. If i had determined that was just his playstyle, i would probably have dropped my scumread of him, at least temporarily, because he was within his town meta. But he wasn't. This analysis in particular seems lazy coming from town!pops.

I am placing a huge BoP on you though, and for good reason. I think you're damn good at mafia, and never lazy. I've seen you striking at scum!skitter in lylo and singlehandedly carry town to win while being a replacement in that game - meaning you had to read and re-read the mess we had produced to identify scum!skit AND convince the other players you were correct. You're good, and you're not a lazy player at all.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #207) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1576, Evenstar wrote:Fark... is being hypocritical, but hypocrisy is not a scumtell. More interestingly voting pattern here - just straight-up omgussing each player on his wagon as they hop on - feels really unlikely to come from a scum.

He
is
saying some amazingly dumb things, but my vague recollections of Fark are that he's the kind of player who throws things at the wall to see if they stick. I also don't like how fast the wagon built
again.

(- and how it stopped just short of hammer
again.
That... rather suggests somebody is tallying votes and not posting it, possibly multiple someones, and I Don't Like It.)
I just want you to know that i will still love you even after this game is over, regardless of our alignments.

This is also true wrt pops, i will always <3 you, don't forget that.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #208) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1420, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: Pops
In post 1654, Salamence20 wrote:I think Pops is town
Everything that happened in-between these two posts is that i have been scumread by multiple people, including you, and then pops happily hopped on my wagon, just to let you know.
In post 1636, Salamence20 wrote:Im not making it to endgame anyways so fuck if I care.

Carry on with the pops lynch. Or maybe come and get me instead.

But Im going to the grave as Farkran scum.
You will feel really bad after this game, and you better not come at me saying i am bad when i told you multiple times to open your eyes.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #209) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1660, Salamence20 wrote:She blamed Shiro Drew for voting onto peer pressure (which is incorrect) and just “going with the flow,” for his reason to vote her.

There was no mention of Alchemist, whos iso is mainly that. Hes been on all the major wagons this game, and is waiting to see which one of pops/farkran is going to be the better of the two to jump on to keep appearances. Hes a deepwolf since everyone is townreading him for doing nothing.
Salamence associating me and alchemist actually makes sense though. I have reread alchemist's progression and my own progression and it makes sense as an associative. I don't really buy that salamence is scum just because of his bad push on me, it fits with him being blind to bright stuff. He's that type of player, i've seen others. The only thing that is pinging me is his lackluster emotional display, compared to V&M who was actually truly angry at me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #210) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1662, popsofctown wrote:
When's the next secret alt game I wanna masquerade again

pedit: Farkran in this game and any game I don't think I will ever be happy to hop onto your wagon :(
Even if I was scum
Maybe if I was scum in lylo, that would be the only possible case
I'm actually sorry for placing such a huge bop on you, and i'm not afraid of being repetitive when i say i will <3 you forever, although i think you're not town in this game.

On the account of me being wrong though, is up to date with the recent events?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #211) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1666, popsofctown wrote:
I don't know if Severa is misreading me, I don't know Severa's alignment.

If Severa is town I think I've explained why Gamma is I think he'd get Gamma wrong here.

I don't understand how getting mislynched is supposed to make me see in high definition.
It doesn't, but your POV as a wagoned "victim" is different than the pov of people that have wagoned you, the "aggressors". Adding them together might help putting things into perspective, so if you have anything to add to those readlists it would be great.

Also severa is good at this game regardless of alignment. I have had this sensation before when playing with skitter and it turned out she was scum. But i was townleaning her, and i'm also townleaning severa here.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #212) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1663, Evenstar wrote: You can do better than that. If you're town, you know Severa is misreading you, and that means you have a clearer picture of the game than any other townie. Figure out why she's wrong.
I just realized i literally paraphrased evenstar in my latest post.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #213) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1675, Evenstar wrote:
In post 1664, Farkran wrote:
In post 1660, Salamence20 wrote:She blamed Shiro Drew for voting onto peer pressure (which is incorrect) and just “going with the flow,” for his reason to vote her.

There was no mention of Alchemist, whos iso is mainly that. Hes been on all the major wagons this game, and is waiting to see which one of pops/farkran is going to be the better of the two to jump on to keep appearances. Hes a deepwolf since everyone is townreading him for doing nothing.
Salamence associating me and alchemist actually makes sense though. I have reread alchemist's progression and my own progression and it makes sense as an associative.
I don't really buy that salamence is scum just because of his bad push on me, it fits with him being blind to bright stuff. He's that type of player, i've seen others. The only thing that is pinging me is his lackluster emotional display, compared to V&M who was actually truly angry at me.
I don't see it, frankly. Please explain what you think Salamence's reasons are.
Our early day interactions could be seen as distancing given that afterwards we have interacted very little and mostly soft-defending each other while other wagons were unfolding. It is true that i was not questioning him enough, and he has let me off the hook quite quickly. From Salamence POV this is high associative potential and i agree with him, but the truth is i haven't been interested in questioning alchemist lately because a lot of other people have been picking my interest and have been overall scummier than he did. I went from having too many townreads to too many scumreads in this game, so i tried to focus on PoEing and alchemist simply wasn't an urgent matter to me.

The difference between salamence push and pops' is that i read salamence playstyle as not as analytical and therefore it's correct for him to push me/alch strongly, whereas pops is a highly analytical player and should never push me before questioning me OR alch about our mutual relationship.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #214) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1680, Salamence20 wrote: Alot can change in 200+ Posts... whats your point?
My point is that yes, a lot can change in 200+ posts generally speaking. But in this case it didn't. Check it yourself, and if you believe i am wrong, please point out what else happened between you and pops that made you reconsider her besides my wagon getting heavier.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #215) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Farkran »

While you are here, alch, would you like to take a stance on the current gamestate?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #216) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1690, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1684, Farkran wrote:While you are here, alch, would you like to take a stance on the current gamestate?
I’m interested in seeing how kerset wagon vs pops wagon plays out. I’m wondering if the pops wagon breaks down will the voted swing back to Kerset or will they go somewhere else, and I’m also wondering if more voted will come to Kerset in response to the pops wagon.
Why are you scumreading kerset again? I can't recall
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #217) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1690, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1684, Farkran wrote:While you are here, alch, would you like to take a stance on the current gamestate?
I’m interested in seeing how kerset wagon vs pops wagon plays out. I’m wondering if the pops wagon breaks down will the voted swing back to Kerset or will they go somewhere else, and I’m also wondering if more voted will come to Kerset in response to the pops wagon.
In post 1699, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1211, Alchemist21 wrote:Looked back through Kerset’s ISO and a Kerset/pops partnership does make a lot of sense.

VOTE: Kerset
In post 1219, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1214, Kerset wrote:
In post 1211, Alchemist21 wrote:Looked back through Kerset’s ISO and a Kerset/pops partnership does make a lot of sense.

VOTE: Kerset
Did you? You basically just vote everything that gets voted...
Yeah. You kinda waffled on your read on pops but you didn’t on any other read. I can see that as scum who doesn’t want to take a definitive stance on a buddy.
Er... do you realize there is something big going on here? I mean my question about why you're scumreading kerset was pretty much to confirm whether you were aware that you're scumreading kerset
because
you're scumreading pops, and your stance about the current wagons is to see whether kerset would be a counterwagon to pops? I mean the wagons already developed from kerset into farkran into pops, what do you have to say about this?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #218) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1713, Alchemist21 wrote: If my theory about them being scum together is correct then I think Kerset is a strong scum role and they were willing to let Pops get lynched, and then Farkran became a counterwagon to both.
...so... you've been parking on kerset, because...?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #219) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1717, Severa wrote:because he says he thinks that kerset is a strong scum role whereas they were fine having pops get lynched. not at all sure how much sense that makes in the context of the actual game but if it did make sense the logic does apply.
Yeah, so... alchemist has two thirds of a gamesolve in his mind but he wants to lynch the stronger role in the scumteam to prevent the apocalypse kerset is causing n1 thanks to his overly awesome powers that do not even cost mp to use, before we lynch him d2?

Alchemist, please explain this to me, i don't think severa read properly into your mind, because it doesn't make a lot of sense really

(@severa i know you weren't being serious)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #220) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1729, Alchemist21 wrote:
Severa has it right, I want to lynch the scum I think has the stronger role.

The part I bolded in your post is based on a flawed assumption that because we lynch one of them today and they flip scum means we’ll lynch the other D2. D2 wagons usually wildly vary from what one would expect at the end of D2 because after another 2 weeks new stuff happens and peoples’ reads change. I don’t have a lot of faith in Town’s ability to 1-2 combo scum.
So, you were not willing to jump onto your scumread not because you are unsure of either, but because you're so much certain that they're scum together that you also know who got the stronger role.

I am... not sure from which alignment does this come from, but i think i do not sort you before pops. If you were scum and pops was town, you had a very good progression on her and the perfect opportunity to cast your vote on her without looking scummy, so i can't think of you as scum unless pops is also scum.

Telling some huge bs might work to get away with your coasting me vs pops since you couldn't randomly jump on me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #221) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Farkran »

Speaking of which,

@pops what's the flavor name or your night ability? What's the name of your magia? What's your disc distribution? Why did you pick a charge disc?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #222) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1737, Evenstar wrote:Pops ought never to be lynched today; if she's town she has multiple chances to die a heroic death for somebody else, and thereby be cleared.
What makes you believe we should let pops survive the day? BG is not a confirmable role until used. It is a very strong one and losing would be very bad, but i think that's also something scum!pops would plan before claiming.

Not saying it's 100% bs, just wondering what made you immediately wanting to shut off her wagon as opposed to verify that. I wonder what you would do if i claimed cop.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #223) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1754, popsofctown wrote:
Uh, this is my entry!, Prestissimo Agigato, charge charge accell accell blast, I picked charge disc because starting charge maximizes mana.
What do you think of alchemist stance wrt this gamestate?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #224) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1756, popsofctown wrote:
Claiming to have access to role info to force through what you want has become cliché enough for you that I don't really know whether it's town indicative. I don't even have to wonder whether this setup could have two bodyguards because it's much more likely this is fake guilty shit so that you don't have to argue to persuade people.

Whatever. Just hammer. That's such an obnoxious way for you to play.
What degree of certainty do you have on scum!severa after that neighborhood bg claim?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #225) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1757, popsofctown wrote:
Sorry Farkran I'm done playing.

See you guys in another game.

Join my mini theme when it's in queue.

Don't you dare ate away from me, i still have a 100% winrate and i need to keep that. I'll buy you a gift if you help me win this game.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #226) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1761, Severa wrote:Standing by that: pops is in a CC situation with someone in my hood who claimed while not under duress and I think BG is exactly the kind of thing Pops would claim to not die here.
What's the flavor name of the other bodyguard?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #227) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Farkran »

Severa is either telling the truth or is very likely scum. His claim makes sense and it would amount to a lot of research and pre-planning to lie about this and going as far as claiming such a well constructed lie to fake guilty on pops if severa is town.

I also think there are no two bodyguards, but if pops flips green bg i'm parking my vote in severa until either of us dies.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #228) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1779, Salamence20 wrote:Farkran should stop ignoring me and answer why charge is scummy.
Charge is not scummy. That question was aimed elsewhere.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #229) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Farkran »

Also i need to do this, wait a second

VOTE: chemist
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #230) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Farkran »

VOTE: pops

Done

Don't even want to be subtle about it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #231) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1804, Kerset wrote:I am glad that town started playing!
Its tough to catch up through all of this, are we on twilight?
No, from my calculations pops is L-3 (averagely L-1 in normal votes).

Current wagoners:
Severa (3), Farkran (3), Sujimichi (3), TL (3), Bitmap (2), Evenstar (2) =
16 votes total, 19 to lynch

I'm interested in what you have to say about this, especially with regards to pops and alchemist.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #232) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1807, Kerset wrote:Yea you and her unvoted and voted again. Silly hammer intent.

Salame has scummy appearance so pops flip would solve that.
Do you have anything to say about alchemist?

And severa?

I mean, significant stuff happened so i think you should update your readlist and reasonings
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #233) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Farkran »

Are you scumreading alchemist out of that?

Are you scumreading pops?

I assume you are still scumreading severa, what do you make of her neighborhood BG counterlcaim?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #234) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Farkran »

Why are you changing your vote to salamence then? Severa vs pops is a pretty big challenge that requires taking an hard stance on, and your response is to stay away of it, so i assume you are treating it as TvT?

About alchemist i'd like your opinion on specifically, which follows some questioning about him scumreading both you and pops but refusing to vote pops because kerset "has the better scum power role". What do you think about this?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #235) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1816, Chemist1422 wrote:hi I’m back
Hi chemist, can you catch up and provide your opinion on what happened so far?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #236) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:05 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1821, Kerset wrote:I change this read because he a lot of things happened. Do you think that my new read on Sal is based on events that happened before my previous read? I won't force view on pops just of sake of giving it. They might be SvS but it's mostly based on Sal swing, rather then pops actions.
Sorry if i insist but does this mean that you're still scumreading severa, however salamence is now your highest sr? Why? Do you think his swing and his death tunnel on me are scum-motivated?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #237) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1832, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1830, Farkran wrote:
In post 1821, Kerset wrote:I change this read because he a lot of things happened. Do you think that my new read on Sal is based on events that happened before my previous read? I won't force view on pops just of sake of giving it. They might be SvS but it's mostly based on Sal swing, rather then pops actions.
Sorry if i insist but does this mean that you're still scumreading severa, however salamence is now your highest sr? Why? Do you think his swing and his death tunnel on me are scum-motivated?
I gotta say, it’s kind of unusual to go this much out on a limb for the player that’s sr you.
What do you mean? I'm not scumreading salamence right now. I think he's null/town, and he's being superficial about his read on me ever since he profiled me as a newbie. Until he gets out of that mindset he's not going to read me as anything else than newb!scum who "cracked under pressure".

If anything, the weird part of his behavior is not his scumread on me but his absolute confidence in it - he basically stopped playing after he decided that i am his lynch for today and that's a dumb thing to do. Certainly antitown, but there's no trace of scum motivation in his push against me unless pops also flips scum - even then, salamence could just being bad at scumhunting. I think this is the most likely scenario.

Alchemist on the other hand did not make any sense with that read on the kerset/pops duo and i'm waiting for him to explain himself.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #238) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1834, Venus and Mars wrote: Why are you so much more concerned with how people read Salamence then trying to convince him to unvote you?
Because i think me and salamence is TvT, just as me and you is TvT. Reading salamence as scummy because of his push is also superficial - i am not implying it is wrong, but that's not a scumtell coming from a player with salamence profile.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #239) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1836, Venus and Mars wrote:@Salamence, what is your take on Fakran inexplicably white knighting you here?
Careful about reporting what i said - i'm not wking him. I think he is probably town, but my degree of certainty is not high. I'm much more convinced that you are town, for instance.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #240) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1838, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1835, Farkran wrote:
In post 1832, Venus and Mars wrote:
I gotta say, it’s kind of unusual to go this much out on a limb for the player that’s sr you.
What do you mean? I'm not scumreading salamence right now. I think he's null/town, and he's being superficial about his read on me ever since he profiled me as a newbie. Until he gets out of that mindset he's not going to read me as anything else than newb!scum who "cracked under pressure".

If anything, the weird part of his behavior is not his scumread on me but his absolute confidence in it - he basically stopped playing after he decided that i am his lynch for today and that's a dumb thing to do. Certainly antitown, but there's no trace of scum motivation in his push against me unless pops also flips scum - even then, salamence could just being bad at scumhunting. I think this is the most likely scenario.

Alchemist on the other hand did not make any sense with that read on the kerset/pops duo and i'm waiting for him to explain himself.
That isn’t what I asked. You seem to be working overtime to convince everyone he’s town, which wouldn’t normally be odd, except that he’s hard sr you. Do you disagree that this is highly unusual behaviour - to go out on this kind of a limb for someone pretty much hellbent on your lynch?

Normal behaviour here, would be trying to convince him to unvote you, which you’re clearly not doing.
I'm not trying to convince anyone he is town, given that no one except kerset is voting him right now. I provided my read on him, and i'm concerned about learning why people would disagree with me. I already told him that he is wrong on me and therefore he should unvote me, but since he is not willing to listen i just gave up on trying.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #241) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1843, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1839, Farkran wrote:
In post 1836, Venus and Mars wrote:@Salamence, what is your take on Fakran inexplicably white knighting you here?
Careful about reporting what i said - i'm not wking him. I think he is probably town, but my degree of certainty is not high. I'm much more convinced that you are town, for instance.
But why aren’t you trying to convince him to unvote you? Fypov, if you’re town, shouldn’t you be doing that?
I mean what do you think i have been doing yesterday when we were arguing about my wagon? Did i, or did i not tell both of you that you're wrong on me?

The way you (V&M) reacted was a huge towntell, whereas salamence has just been superficial about it, no display of hard emotions except a very bad analysis of my slot. However, this analysis is based on a faulty premise that i am newb!scum in his eyes, and that MIGHT justify his push on me, but i'm not sorting him today because of that.

Town can be bad. This is a fact. I wouldn't defend him if a wagon forms against him, but i'd probably not vote him either - this is assuming nothing changes from here to his eventual wagon.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #242) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1841, Salamence20 wrote:I said yesterday I feel as if Farkran KNOWS im town.

Thats really the only way I can see him hard tr’ing like he has
This kind of push usually comes from town, for instance. He is consistent about his push on me, and it matches his profile of superficiality that i've been deducing ever since the beginning of this game. I don't KNOW he is town, i just assume he is.

I also haven't been defending him from any attack - rather, i've been asking about the motives behind votes against him (only kerset so far), and it was not so much because the vote was set on salamence specifically but because kerset refused to take a stance on the severa vs pops situation, which is kinda bad coming from the town!kerset i know. I would have thought he'd either maintain his death tunnel on severa, or turn against pops.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #243) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1847, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1844, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1841, Salamence20 wrote:I said yesterday I feel as if Farkran KNOWS im town.

Thats really the only way I can see him hard tr’ing like he has
It looks like he’s trying to set you up as his buddy once he flips.
He also had pops as town until she voted farkran
I mean, it's pretty evident that he doesn't even care about what i say - i explained in detail why i did a 180° on my read of pops in -. Pops analysis is lazy and unfitting of her town profile. It's completely different from what salamence did on me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #244) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1849, Venus and Mars wrote: I don’t generally go out on a limb for anyone wrongly hardscum reading me, unless I have a hard inno on them or something. Fmpov, if I think someone is wrongly pushing me, I may not outright sr them for it but hard defending them for it, wouldn’t be the first of my concerns, unless of course I was in no real danger of being wagoned, which you clearly are.
Ok, i tried to tell you that your premise is wrong but you don't seem to get the point, so i'll just ask you directly:

Who am i defending salamence from? He has no votes cast on him besides kerset's. Salamence is no way near danger. My question was directed at
kerset
because what
kerset
did made little sense to me. I would have said the same about anyone else not being severa or pops, not just salamence.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #245) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:43 am

Post by Farkran »

Yeah, salamence, i am scum and i omgus people for no reason.

I wonder why i didn't omgus you too, since you have voted me before pops did.

I'll try again: open your eyes, or you will feel bad after this game.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #246) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Farkran »

Kerset is not TRing me, he has been pretty much adamant about that
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #247) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1858, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1854, Farkran wrote:Yeah, salamence, i am scum and i omgus people for no reason.

Pops was the lead wagon for a thousand, Alex?
In post 1859, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1854, Farkran wrote:Yeah, salamence, i am scum and i omgus people for no reason.

You did. Remember the Venus vote too?

Because you think/know Im town and havent wavered from that read despite saying things like “needs to be removed.”

Kerset open your eyes. Hopefully saying that gets him to vote you.

So, uh, V&M are now saying that i voted pops but not salamence because pops was the lead wagon. I assume this means i have been selective about who i omgussed, to maximize my chances to deflect the wagon on me onto someone who was being generally scumread.

Salamence instead accuses me that i am a compulsive omgusser because i voted V&M after they voted me.

Lol. If you haven't realized yet, that's how superficial you are being with your read on me. You are contradicting yourselves even without my intervention.

I strongly suggest that you drop your tunnel and go reread our exchanges with a cold mind
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #248) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Farkran »

Yeah. Make sure you don't ever change that. You don't want to admit you're wrong, otherwise the other children will look down upon you. Keep your head high!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #249) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1867, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1862, Farkran wrote:
In post 1858, Venus and Mars wrote:

Pops was the lead wagon for a thousand, Alex?
In post 1859, Salamence20 wrote:

You did. Remember the Venus vote too?

Because you think/know Im town and havent wavered from that read despite saying things like “needs to be removed.”

Kerset open your eyes. Hopefully saying that gets him to vote you.

So, uh, V&M are now saying that i voted pops but not salamence because pops was the lead wagon. I assume this means i have been selective about who i omgussed, to maximize my chances to deflect the wagon on me onto someone who was being generally scumread.

Salamence instead accuses me that i am a compulsive omgusser because i voted V&M after they voted me.

Lol. If you haven't realized yet, that's how superficial you are being with your read on me. You are contradicting yourselves even without my intervention.

I strongly suggest that you drop your tunnel and go reread our exchanges with a cold mind
When you’re being sr by more than one person, do you entirely disagree that it looks opportunistic to vote the lead wagon or do you maintain, you’d still 100% be voting Pops, even if she weren’t?

It’s not a “tunnel”, I’m honestly trying to understand your motivations here.
Yes absolutely. Pops' push on me was bad and way off her town profile.

Salamence's push makes sense from his profile, but it's not such a huge towntell that i'd be wking him.

Wrt your push, i didn't know until i tested you, and i concluded that your push was emotional and therefore it makes sense. My read on you is stronger.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #250) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1869, Venus and Mars wrote: This is obviously not how I scumcase a slot, so how either you or Fakran can view this as any kind of a tunnel, really blows my mind. When I scumcase a slot, I find a bunch of their quotes, which appear scummy to me and use them to convince others to sheep me. I am clearly not doing this.
For the record, you are clearly not tunneling today. You were yesterday.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #251) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1870, Kerset wrote:Salamence i don't like your OMG responses. I am not saying that you can't disagree with everything but i would rather like you to have self-doubt reflections. If you approach allegation with assumption that you are virtuous, it won't be productive talk.
For example, i do agree with this but i'd still like kerset to answer to my [post]1830[/vote].

@kerset i'm not forcing you to vote pops now, i just want to know whether you trust severa or not, and if you're still scumreading her
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #252) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Farkran »

Him*
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #253) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Farkran »

And i fucked up bbcode again lol
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #254) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1881, Salamence20 wrote: I believe pops is town, I think shes demotivated from severa.
This interesting. Severa is hardpushing pops with a bg counterclaim. Do you believe severa is lying? Or the other bg is lying? Or that there can be two bgs?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #255) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1885, Kerset wrote:
More like I am scumleaning severa instead of SR, because i have proper SR over there. You shall not simplify my reads to single reaction to swing.
Ok, i think i got your stance on the gamestate. I kinda disagree with it, but i interpret it as "i don't care about the whole severa/pops/fark situation and i want to vote my highest sr regardless". It makes sense at this point in time. Thanks.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #256) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1831, Venus and Mars wrote:Question: Is it really impossible to have more than one of the same kind of role here? In No Deadlines, there were sometimes 3 or 4 of the exact same role.

It’s my first time playing a TK game though.
[/quote]

What role had so many duplicates? Because bg is a pretty strong role to have more than one of. Nothing like a miller, for instance. Also, that desperado thing seems it was built around that specific mechanic rather than having many of the same role by coincidence.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #257) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1891, Kerset wrote:I gave quite solid explanation about your case fark, so i care about you.
I wasn't being sarcastic, i'm ok with your answer for the time being
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #258) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Farkran »

Overpowered is the common meaning of that acronym.
In post 1732, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1730, Evenstar wrote:Cool, that means I can and should do this:
VOTE: Severa
I assume this is for my waifus and I appreciate it
I'm Sayaka Miki, my night action is a bodyguard. At 100 mana my superdisc protects both my target and myself instead of being a bodyguard. I also have a memoria that says my actions can't be disrupted by roleblock, only if the person I'm targeting has an effect on themselves like ascetic.
By the way, pops specifically claimed that she is not just a bodyguard but a sort of "strongman" bodyguard, bypassing roleblocks except ascetic. I would think that, IF there are two bodyguards, the other one also has some specific shenanigans too. I don't want them outed, but this should be investigated.

Also, both pops' and Severa's claims about the bodyguards make sense flavor-wise (sayaka and sana are both protective-like girls). Because of that, i'm inclined to believe both claims have some at least some amount of truth behind them - there are like hundreds of magical girls and it'd require a lot of research and imagination to build a fitting lie tempestively, unless you prepared it beforehand. However, a scum bodyguard would be some enormous swing potential for the scumteam, whereas a mafia doctor is more likely, especially if a town vig exists.

Barring setup speculation though, we should also make a proper analysis of pops and severa in this game. I already made my own, i'd like to hear different POVs.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #259) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1907, Bitmap wrote:Why doesn't Sala just role cop pops instead of having town go on a lynching spree of possibly 2 BGs?
Do you think this logic is solid? What are we doing when someone else is at L-1 and claims cop?

I already said this, but we're all prs here
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #260) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Farkran »

Pops is literally L-1 now ftr
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #261) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1925, Salamence20 wrote: I want a Farkran claim because “dangerous role” intrigues me
My role pm is green and you need to
OPEN YOUR EYES
. Seriously.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #262) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1934, Salamence20 wrote: Hey Farkran, how are you reading bitmap at the moment?
Likely town, pending pops flip
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #263) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Farkran »

No. That's why i said pending pops flip. I think bitmap is one of the players least likely to be bussing if pops flips red.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #264) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1950, Salamence20 wrote:Farkran what do you think of chemist?
Null. I wished to talk more to him but he is dodgy. I don't think lurking in this game is AI, and i don't know him as a player to form reads on him based on his participation in here.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #265) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1938, Farkran wrote:
In post 1934, Salamence20 wrote: Hey Farkran, how are you reading bitmap at the moment?
Likely town, pending pops flip
I amend this to "not part of the scumteam if pops flips red"
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #266) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1934, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1932, Kerset wrote:
Hey Salamence maybe you just want massclaim...
No, then I would become a VT.
In post 1925, Salamence20 wrote:I dont feel like taking a potential protective role today.

I want a Farkran claim because “dangerous role” intrigues me

P-Edit can we please stop talking about the claims
In post 1956, Salamence20 wrote:Bitmap are you outing yes or no?
In post 2056, Salamence20 wrote:I want the VIG to OUT
I think salamence is determined to become a meme in this game. If he is town i'm going to add his whole iso to my sig postgame
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #267) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2046, Salamence20 wrote:Has it been 5 pages yet.

Severa owes us a claim
oh wait i forgot this
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #268) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2110, Salamence20 wrote:Also since this game can go fuck itself:

Farkran softed Hinano Miyako. I have no idea what to do with this info but....
Wrong.

Also sorry pops but you were scummy in this game. I still <3 you and your waifu post was amazing. See you soon in another game where we don't have to bite at each other's throat!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #269) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Farkran »

By the way on a red flip i'm looking at gamma before salamence. I also think at least 2 bussers (or third party) were on this.

On a green flip i'm looking at evenstar/alchemist/TL mostly.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #270) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2127, Salamence20 wrote:FARKRAN IS LYING.

LIARS ARE ALWAYS SCUM UNLESS THEY ARE RAIDIANT COWBELLS.

FARKRAN IS CONFSCUM I GOT HER
I wonder if this is the one with a post restriction rather than TL. That would actually make sense and i'm dumb for not noticing this earlier
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #271) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2132, Salamence20 wrote:Farkran lets hydra sometime bby
Lol i'm in for it, that game is going to be so much fun

We're going to take first, second and third place in the activity count with each of our involved accounts
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #272) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2137, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2131, Farkran wrote:By the way on a red flip i'm looking at gamma before salamence. I also think at least 2 bussers (or third party) were on this.

On a green flip i'm looking at evenstar/alchemist/TL mostly.
I think you’re wrong on Gamma. I can read him and I believe he’s town here.
Ok, i'm not finished questioning him anyways.

@gamma actually you should quickly read from 10 pages ago or something, where pops posted his detailed readlist, and try to get your opinion in here before night. Then you can catchup fully
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #273) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2141, Severa wrote:Red flip I want Kerset
Yeah i'm definitely reconsidering him on a red flip, i might have been placing too much confidence in town!kerset. That vote on salamence was weird.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #274) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2151, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1882, Salamence20 wrote:Also Farkran is saying Shiro Drew is “reactionary and emotional” seems like a way to discredit them imo.
Don’t know context but knowing that hydra I agree with this
You and V&M seem to have a lot of experience together, if we're alive d2 i'm willing to talk about this
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #275) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2153, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1886, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1883, Farkran wrote:
In post 1881, Salamence20 wrote: I believe pops is town, I think shes demotivated from severa.
This interesting. Severa is hardpushing pops with a bg counterclaim. Do you believe severa is lying? Or the other bg is lying? Or that there can be two bgs?
I think there is only one BG. Severa isnt “hardpushing” based on the claim, otherwise we would have a hammer by now

I dont think I should comment on anything else at this time.
OKAY HOLD ON
SETUP RULES IIRC ALLOW FOR THE SAME ROLE VIA SHARING FLAVOR
DO BOTH BG CLAIMS HAVE THE SAME FLAVOR ATTACHED TO THAT ROLE
No, sayaka miki vs sana futaba
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #276) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2163, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2157, Farkran wrote:
In post 2153, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1886, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1883, Farkran wrote:
I think there is only one BG. Severa isnt “hardpushing” based on the claim, otherwise we would have a hammer by now

I dont think I should comment on anything else at this time.
OKAY HOLD ON
SETUP RULES IIRC ALLOW FOR THE SAME ROLE VIA SHARING FLAVOR
DO BOTH BG CLAIMS HAVE THE SAME FLAVOR ATTACHED TO THAT ROLE
No, sayaka miki vs sana futaba
Okay, has anyone seen the flavor or done the homework on how probable it is they can both be that role
Yes, both made some sense but sana futaba is definitely the more bg-like one. Sayaka is more of a healer, still in the range of protective roles
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #277) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2217, Salamence20 wrote:Also: Hi my name is Salamence20 and I suck at mafia, RC is really good at mafia, Im a fool for trying to dissuade him. I am shit, in fact lower than shit. I deserve to be burried in shit thats how bad I am at mafia.
Good morning and you're welcome :D

Catching up now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #278) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2197, Bitmap wrote:I think the actual vig shot her for the soft claim counter.
Makes... some sense, but i don't think so.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #279) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2200, Severa wrote:I think that exact 1/2 of Alchemist/Kerset is scum

But not both
I agree with this, will provide a readlist after catchup. I don't think its kerset though.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #280) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2217, Salamence20 wrote:Hi I was stunned and recieved no action on Kerset.
How do you know you were stunned?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #281) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2229, RadiantCowbells wrote:My quick pick for main faction scum is V&M + Kerset with serial killer somewhere in the slots that I'm clearing based on associatives
This is most likely wrong, V&M is town, kerset probably town too but i need to verify something first
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #282) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2272, Bitmap wrote:Also,

Evenstar is a great SK kill.

Evenstar is a shit tier mafia kill.
Yes this
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #283) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:05 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2286, Bitmap wrote:Whoever poisoned Farkran is probably town.
No, i have reasons to think this is not the case. Still need to verify something...
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #284) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2289, Kerset wrote:So fark said that he needs charges and here he seems to used it on blast. I want explanation.
Poison is not the only status ailment i've been inflicted today.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #285) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok, all caught up now. Sorry for the spam, posting my overnight readlist now (this was not including NKA and new info about today's claims, i will fix it accordingly):

Spoiler: readlist
TOWN

Severa
Bitmap
V&M

These guys are never scum in this game. Or at least not part of the scumteam.

suji
TL

These are weaker reads, will never lynch today though.

NULL

Kerset - we may want to sort this before alchemist, but i'm not sure this is scum. It's kerset. Not joining pops wagon because he smells the wagon is bad fits with town!him.

Evenstar - her progression on pops is not really good. She has a lot of iioa, off meta jumpiness (although improved lately) + i don't think town!evenstar buys scum!pops over scum!severa or scum!farkran. The fakehammer attempt was also poorly executed. She could be bussing.

Salamence - still probably dumb!town, but his confidence is scummingly disarming. If he reaches lylo it's a scum win.

Chemist - vote was useless as he had only 2 and pops was L-3. Could be scum.

SCUM

Alchemist - progression on pops is shit-level. Scumreads pops and kerset + townleans me, yet refuses to join pops wagon for bs reasons even when she was my counterwagon. The only thing that makes me doubt my read on him is that if someone wanted to pocket me, it should have been pops, not alchemist. Aside from that, i think this is a bad execution of bussing.

Gamma - despite being on the bottom of my readlist, it's not a super-strong read. My point wrt gamma is that i don't think the scum team was fully stacked on pops. Someone must have been off, and it makes sense being on the counterwagon (me). + pops' progression on gamma is bad.

POPS

Reviewing his iso i think she has been trying to join opportunistic wagons as a primary strategy. I couldn't see her pushing me if this was not the case. This makes me think she voted kerset because he was consensus scumreaded rather than distancing. Interactions with evenstar are on the bad side, having her as perpetually null-nullscum.

I think it mostly boils down to whether she was expecting to flip or not. I think she thought she had significant chances to, given that Severa scumreaded her. This probably means she focused on distancing more than protecting her scummates, while producing real pushes only on opportunistic wagons. I have already said how i can see pops distancing from Evenstar, but Alchemist is also a good candidate. Not sure about Chemist.

Bolded/italics need to be amended and confirmed, it's likely that i know something about those guys.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #286) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:15 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2302, Farkran wrote:
In post 2217, Salamence20 wrote:Hi I was stunned and recieved no action on Kerset.
How do you know you were stunned?
Please answer this asap and be detailed about it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #287) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2310, Salamence20 wrote:Farkran 2 Words:

WALL

POSTS.

God our hydra is going to have 500 posts D1. So much fun.
More than half of those are probably us arguing about our own reads

Btw answer my question about the stun plz
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #288) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Farkran »

You're going to answer that question about stun right now. You specifically said you were STUNNED, not roleblocked.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #289) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Farkran »

VOTE: salamence20

You were not stunned last night.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #290) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2317, Salamence20 wrote:Are you saying you were stunned last night?
No. I am saying you were not.

Or do you think the mod is wrong? Serious question, please answer thoughtfully
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #291) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Farkran »

Yes, i received a message similar to yours. If your PM were about STUN, you would that the Stunned ailment does NOT work like you described it does, and if you were sincere you would immediately point out a possible mod error.

I have proof that you are lying.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #292) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Farkran »

you would know*
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #293) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2324, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 2320, Farkran wrote:Yes, i received a message similar to yours. If your PM were about STUN, you would that the Stunned ailment does NOT work like you described it does, and if you were sincere you would immediately point out a possible mod error.

I have proof that you are lying.
Unless you are the STUNNER you are full of shit.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I received the aliment. It says you were unable to perform any action. So I think with that in mind I think its safe to assume I recieved NO RESULT.

Like how am I supposed to know what your PM says in relation to me, unless you stunned me, you dont know anything about the ailment.
I certainly did not stun you. Nor anyone else did, unless the mod is actually wrong and you weren't informed comprehensively about your status ailment.

@mod: before i keep arguing with salamence, can you doublecheck if you made any mistake? You should know what i mean, and i can see how you might be mistaken on that, but this is kinda serious so if you have messed up we need to know. I would be fine with an answer like "There is no mistake!" so that you do not have to confirm or deny anything we say, just that everything was handled correctly. Thanks...!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #294) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2332, Kerset wrote:Fark you should rather do this in PM. Don't ask mod to backup that you were really stunned.
I was not stunned
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #295) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2334, Salamence20 wrote:Like why would I lie, what purpose does that do for me.

Why come up with something so convoluted that it leads me to getting lynched off a possible cc?

90% of my actions THE ENTIRE GAME are obvious misguided town. Like seriously, why would I NOT bus my partner against RC WHEN I WAS FOLLOWING SEVERA THE ENTIRE DAY. Mafia obviously have fakeclaims so why would I use a suspicious power role (ROLECOP) as a claim when thats just going to get looked at with MORE SUSPICION.

Face it, my play has been very VI, and just like the last game Im going to look at it in hindsight as another shitty game where I blew my load early falling for a fake guilty and (possibly) leading the rest of town off a scumlynch.

I have nothing to hide. My play is bad, Im aware. Regardless, it should be obvious Im mislynch bait over obvscum.

You can speedlynch me tomorrow if you hit town today, but Id rather see us get a perfect win first and I dont want to ruin it.

P-Edit: If Fakran isnt claiming stunner or stunned theres a possibility either he knows who the stunner is, what the stunners role entails, or hes lying.
If the mod doesn't come up with a mistake about something very specific that i know of, you are lying about being stunned or about your role. Or, most likely, both.

It's that simple.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #296) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Farkran »

I will explain myself as soon as the mod confirms whether he was correct or mistaken.

Careful about the votes though, we aren't lynching salamence before the mod speaks up
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #297) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Farkran »

Thanks mod. That was not was i have been referring to, though.

Since mod confirmed that he was NOT mistaken about what i have been accusing salamence of, i will now explain myself:

The STUN ailment description is very specific:

1) A STUNNED target has its active and passive abilities LOCKED, including Memoria, Night Action and Magia/Doppel. Meaning that any immunity or bonus does NOT apply.
2) A STUNNED target can NOT choose a disc for the day, and is limited to 1 vote during the next day after he is stunned.

Salamence has 3 votes and claimed to have been stunned. He is lying.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #298) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Farkran »

Also yes, Chemist is poisoned because of me. My role has vote-based powers which apply random effects, one of them being poison, another being stun. That's how i have access to such information.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #299) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2357, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2356, Farkran wrote:Also yes, Chemist is poisoned because of me. My role has vote-based powers which apply random effects, one of them being poison, another being stun. That's how i have access to such information.
Why didn't you poison Sala? Did you think he was actually going to get vigged? Why Chemist?
Yesterday i thought salamence was dumb!town, honestly. Pre-pops flip, chemist was my null-est read, so i tried to minimize the damage. I do not have full control over my abilities.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #300) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2361, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 2353, Farkran wrote:Thanks mod. That was not was i have been referring to, though.

Since mod confirmed that he was NOT mistaken about what i have been accusing salamence of, i will now explain myself:

The STUN ailment description is very specific:

1) A STUNNED target has its active and passive abilities LOCKED, including Memoria, Night Action and Magia/Doppel. Meaning that any immunity or bonus does NOT apply.
2) A STUNNED target can NOT choose a disc for the day, and is limited to 1 vote during the next day after he is stunned.

Salamence has 3 votes and claimed to have been stunned. He is lying.
BULLSHIT I WAS NOT INFORMED OF THIS AFFECTING MY DISC CHOICE ONLY MY NIGHT ACTION.

YOU ARE A POISONER AND DENIED BEING A STUNNER.

YOU DONT KNOW THAT AND ITS REALLY FUCKING ODD YOU THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO STUN
Lol, the panic is real

You lied about being stunned, and i never denied being a stunner. You just insistently asked and i never answered. I did deny being stunned, because i weren't.

pedit: yes, there is motive for you to fake stunned. You could not produce an investigation report which would have outed your roleclaim lie.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #301) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2369, Bitmap wrote:Why would scum!Sala claim rolecop? lmao such a bad role to fakeclaim.
I don't know, but it is a fact that he lied about being stunned.

I could have doubted this if he said "i couldn't choose a disc today, but somehow i have 3 votes" when i asked him to tell me if he noticed anything wrong... but he didn't.

I am 100% positive that the Stun status prevents you to pick a disc for the day, and limits you to 1 vote.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #302) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2378, Kerset wrote:Does stun prevent killing? Is it night action?
Absolutely. It prevents EVERYTHING. That's almost literally how the Stun effect is described.

All active and passive Memoria abilities, Night Actions and Magia/Doppels are blocked.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #303) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2356, Farkran wrote:Also yes, Chemist is poisoned because of me. My role has vote-based powers which apply random effects, one of them being poison, another being stun. That's how i have access to such information.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #304) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2384, Kerset wrote:I think that his role can give different effect {poison, stun, something...} so he got descriptions of those.
I always knew someone is listening to me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #305) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2387, Salamence20 wrote:Farkran does a disc get used when stunned or none at all?
Not specified in the Stun description. I only know that a stunned target is not allowed to choose a disc for the day, and they are limited to 1 vote.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #306) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2389, Salamence20 wrote:Theres the possibilty my charge disc could have been used and it gives me +2 votes.

Which means I do have 1 vote PLUS the charge bonus since I dont collect charges
Memoria passives are locked
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #307) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2391, Salamence20 wrote:
Mod, is a disc used at random when stunned

UNVOTE:

This might be a big misunderstanding
I doubt so, there is a specific other status ailment that forces you to pick a disc at random, which is what i got today in addition to poison. I was specifically told that my disc selection was ignored, and that a Blast disc was assigned to me at random.

pedit: yeah, i thought so.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #308) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2394, Salamence20 wrote:If no disc was used I shouldnt have 3 votes unless someone gifted me 2 votes with their night action.

I think stun still allows me to be targeted
This would be a nice framing setup for you, but i have a couple issues with it:

1) I think it is very unlikely that scum has access to a vote gift ability in addition to another roleblocking power (we lynched their Bewitcher, which is a soft-roleblock)
2) I doubt that the votegift is coming from town after your performance yesterday.

I can figure there are votegifting abilities given the mechanics of this game and Evenstar's role PM, but i don't see them coming from scum, and... there's a lot of roleblocking power in this game if scum has access to a Stunner too.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #309) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Farkran »

We have time to discuss this in-depth.

If your claim is true, the scumteam has probably access to:

1) Factional kill
2) Stun as a night ability
3) Votegift as a night ability

I... just don't see this being real.

Otherwise, Stun could be a vote-reaction ability. Who did you vote besides me? Who voted you?

pedit: hardly
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #310) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2404, Alchemist21 wrote: What if there's a votegift that redirected onto Salamence?
Just how messed up do we think this setup is?

Btw ultimately my problem is that there are too many roleblocking powers in the scum team if a Stunner is there.

I could buy another town stunner (my Stun capabilities are limited), but then the 3 votes are totally unexplained, it would amount to an insane amount of coincidences involving Salamence
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #311) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok Salamence voted: Farkran, TL, Pops, Alchemist, Kerset, Pops (again), Farkran (again), Salamence20, Farkran (again).

I know i can't stun him on reactionary, TL claimed neighborizer or something so i don't think he could, Pops flipped and she couldn't, Salamence himself makes no sense, that leaves Alchemist and Kerset but they are very early votes and based on what i know i would assume that they do not count towards this purpose.

He has been voted by Severa, TL, Kerset

Nothing relevant there either unless Kerset is a votestunner, but i am already a votestunner so eh.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #312) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Farkran »

I guess the real question is

Would scum!salamence lie about his role and make up bs about being stunned last night to cover his lie?

Also, how does town!salamence know about the existence of a Stun status if he hadn't, in fact, been stunned last night?

It is clear that the scumteam made some research on the available magical girls, otherwise pops wouldn't have plausibly claimed sayaka, so they most likely know about the Stun status because it's present in the magireco game. However, they would only know about its existence, not its mechanics, and that would be the reason why salamence couldn't be consistent about his claim.

But does scum!salamence claim stunned over bewitched (which also blocks all targeting actions - the difference is that Bewitch does not block disc selection, memoria passives nor affect available votes), given that they had a bewitcher in their team?

Moreover, pops role PM specifically says that she was immune to roleblocks (that was a passive memoria, i don't know if stun takes precedence over that, but it certainly makes Bewitch harmless), so we may assume that other roleblockers exist - in fact, i do exist - but i don't know if there are more.

It would make sense for the scumteam to block salamence in order to prevent him from confirming his investigative claim, but the 3 votes are still completely unexplained.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #313) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Farkran »

...by the way...
In post 229, Salamence20 wrote:Oriko Mikuni

2 Accell 1 Blast 1 Charge (used a charge)

Night action: target a player, if they use an accele disk they get +40MP

Abikity Memoria: cant collect charges, immediately obtain bonus at random.

Magia: Target a player, recieve the name and all abilities of the target
You claimed your night action was give MP, not rolecop. Rolecop is your magia.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (isolation #314) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Farkran »

Is salamence always like this? I mean what the hell?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #315) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2433, RadiantCowbells wrote:That would assume you're competent

Also Farkran how did you know he was lying about one specific aspect of his role yesterday
I assumed no one would
actually
fullclaim. In case he did, i tried to put some wifom on his claim.

Yesterday i assumed he was dumbtown, today he lied about yet another thing, i no longer believe he is town.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #316) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2442, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 2436, Farkran wrote:
In post 2433, RadiantCowbells wrote:That would assume you're competent

Also Farkran how did you know he was lying about one specific aspect of his role yesterday
I assumed no one would
actually
fullclaim. In case he did, i tried to put some wifom on his claim.

Yesterday i assumed he was dumbtown, today he lied about yet another thing, i no longer believe he is town.
Yes, but you specifically said that you thought
only
the magia part of his claim was false.
Because it makes no sense to claim rolecop.
Salamence20 wrote:Guess you got me red handed you sneaky little fox. You were right yesterday.

I faked the role actions but not the names.

Im a rolecop. The MP boost was a lie. My actual night ability is my magia.

My magia.... is that my target’s info is publically shown to town at daystart.

I didnt out that because thats drawing a nightkill.
I mean why would you lie about WHEN you can use your rolecop abilities rather than WHAT is your ability?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #317) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Farkran »

14 out of 17 if i am not mistaken
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #318) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2460, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: Salamence
Hammer, i think
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #319) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Farkran »

Yeah makes sense as scum, i've seen it happen quite frequently

As town it's gamethrowing
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #320) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Farkran »

Why the f town!sala selfhammers less than 24 hours into d2?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #321) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Farkran »

Shit i also failed my vote based stuff
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #322) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2477, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2476, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bitmap/TL please confirm to the class that I wanted to lynch Sala before scumslip
RC has a huge e-peen the size of Mt. Fuji and wanted to lynch Sala before the scum slip when we were talking about it in our PT.
Nice, but smaller than mine
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #323) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2480, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2478, Farkran wrote:
In post 2477, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2476, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bitmap/TL please confirm to the class that I wanted to lynch Sala before scumslip
RC has a huge e-peen the size of Mt. Fuji and wanted to lynch Sala before the scum slip when we were talking about it in our PT.
Nice, but smaller than mine
Says the guy who townread Salamence20 and didn't lead on Pops

Loser
I led on salamence and i did push strong on pops, give me some credit
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #324) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Farkran »

Btw i think 3rd scum is gamma, he went away shortly after we started pushing sala
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (isolation #325) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Farkran »

But aside from that don't believe salamence posthammer claim that he is town, if you have anything to say, say it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #326) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Farkran »

Chemist do you think i was bussing on pops?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #327) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2527, Farkran wrote:Chemist do you think i was bussing on pops?
Before today i mean
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #328) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Farkran »

I think chemist is town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #329) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Farkran »

@RC why do you think V&M could be scum though? Her push on me was believable
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #330) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Farkran »

Fair enough

What about kerset and gamma?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #331) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2538, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't care anymore.

If town loses because all the slots throwing were town then at least a lesson is learned.
Ok but what makes V&M guiltier than kerset or gamma, and why?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (isolation #332) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Farkran »

@gamma i understand you're trying to catchup and figure things out but what you said in the latest two posts does not make sense if you're not aware of what happened later
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #333) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Farkran »

@gamma you're wasting time
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (isolation #334) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2548, Kerset wrote:He can still give his bet.
Yeah i mean, that's what i've been waiting for.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #335) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2562, Kerset wrote:
In post 2561, Salamence20 wrote:Physical features
Eye colour: Green or icy-blue
Hair colour: Ash-blonde
Other
Soul gem: Silver-coloured circular gem worn on her collar
Weapon: Vine-patterned metal spheres
Witch Form: Sotria
Wish: "I wish for a reason for me to live." (Yeah me too honey)
Japanese pronoun: watashi (わたし)
Known relatives: Hisaomi Mikuni (father), Yurako Mikuni (mother), Kimihide Mikuni (uncle)
School: Shirome Middle School. She is presumably a third-year student.
Meh i am prettier.
Agreed
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #336) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Farkran »

Actually i like playing with rc. So far.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #337) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2588, Venus and Mars wrote: I think scum probably bussed
How many bussers
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #338) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Farkran »

I still think v&m push on me made sense from her pov. Wanting to see a flip before moving away from its counterwagon is not even necessarily bad play. She seems to be a player who likes to take hard stances and never turning away from them, like her strong tr of gamma, her strong sr of me and the consequent townread of pops.

It's not the correct way of playing town, but still probably town.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #339) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2597, RadiantCowbells wrote: That's not the point Nancy the point is I'm eliminating all possible not bussers before I go after bussers.
I mean i agree about this, i just don't think we start with v&m? Gamma is a better option imo

Also i think 1 busser is likely, specifically in the form of alchemist but sala flip might change that
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #340) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:08 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2606, Alchemist21 wrote:Somebody hit me with the Charm Status.
In post 2619, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2616, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2606, Alchemist21 wrote:Somebody hit me with the Charm Status.
What is charm status?
Prevents me from using memoria, magia/doppel, or Night actions (excluding factional kills).
Another soft-roleblocking ability? I don't think scum has access to this though. Bewitch has an ambiguous description and does not block magia, but if scum had Charm as you described, no way salamence would have said he was stunned over this.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #341) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2609, Sujimichi wrote:Apologies, Venus and Mars. I asked RadiantCowbells for their reads on the remaining scum yesterday and wasn't provided an answer, so I went based on his ISO.
In post 2612, Sujimichi wrote:My skill is "My True Nature" which allows me to remove one vote from a target provided they have three or more votes currently on this. My cooldown for this is 2 phases.
My ability is "The Mao Family Is As Rowdy As Ever" which grants me a 25% chance to block a status ailment.
My 100MP ability (which I used last night) is "Blitz Stride" where I get 2 votes and choose a target to kill.
My 200MP ability (which I calculated was unreachable based on my discs) is "Hornet Javelin" where I get 3 votes and choose a target to kill; however, it will only work if the target is not a Kamihama Magical Girl. I also become able to survive one kill attempt the night this is activated.
I don't think this comes from a SK, so i'll probably believe it.

You should have listened to me btw, V&M was almost never scum in this game from how she played in d1
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #342) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:19 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2625, Bitmap wrote:Last scum has to be a redirector. I literally BG RC last night.
Why did you think specifically of a redirector?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #343) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2634, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I checked everything over and I never picked up any extra votes
You need to flavorclaim right now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #344) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2641, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 2636, Farkran wrote:You should have listened to me btw, V&M was almost never scum in this game from how she played in d1
I'm not sure what you have done that I should listen to you over RadiantCowbells in this game. Obviously, it is easy to make statements like this in hindsight, but it further no purpose.
Yeah i was mostly joking, don't worry about it. The fact that you feel guilty and nervous about it though is indicative of you being sincere, so this exchange wasn't entirely useless.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #345) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2644, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2638, Farkran wrote:
In post 2634, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I checked everything over and I never picked up any extra votes
You need to flavorclaim right now
Why?
Because there's something you did that makes you likely to be 3rd scum and i'd like to verify if i am correct
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #346) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok so far here's what i believe with a decent degree of certainty:
  • TL is a town neighborizer
  • Suji is a town vig
  • Kerset is town
  • Alchemist is town
I'm not entirely certain of bitmap's claim yet, but it's plausible until proven otherwise. Also i think i know Chemist's flavor, but it's NAI. Given that list, my PoE is {Gamma, Chemist}.

So, looking at Salamence +40mp night ability and people who -probably- picked an Accel disc d2: {gamma, alchemist, sujimichi} i think we have our 3rd scum in gamma who likely has a strongman ability embedded in her magia power, which allowed him to bypass bitmap's protection. Plus there's also VCA and plausible distancing from pops in d1 to back this up.

VOTE: chemist but i actually want to lynch gamma today, will vote gamma in my next post due to my ability
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #347) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 299, Bitmap wrote:pops did u roll scum again?
In post 851, Bitmap wrote:Sala did u roll scum?
VOTE: gamma
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #348) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Farkran »

...don't know why those two posts got quoted, ignore them
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #349) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2648, Alchemist21 wrote: I actually think Suji’s role is a little too stacked to be a vig. Town vigs don’t usually include protection like his role does; SK’s are the ones who usually get that kind of combo.
This might make sense but we'll take care of scum first, then if we don't get a town win we'll go after sks
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #350) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Farkran »

Yeah i was ISOing bitmap to see if her BG claim made sense with her progression and disc selection, and i'm not entirely sure it does but there's no reason to doubt him before we eliminate PoEd targets.

I probably hit the multiquote button on those two posts by accident
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #351) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Farkran »

Spoiler: pops on gamma
In post 881, popsofctown wrote:
I'm still not happy with Gamma's slot. Ontop of his sketchy read progression on Severa his tone just doesn't feel as townie as it usually does to me.
Farkran has a lot of scum equity, my hesitance to push their is paranoia about the popularity of the wagon (especially since he was L-1+intented in his first game as town) and a desire to play with him some more. He seems to care more about what people think about him or care more about being right rather than sorting and that gives me a feeling he might be scum.
The back up options are falling off a lot after that, because the rest of things I scumread tend to be mostly you.
In post 1546, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1476, Farkran wrote:
Show me where you are using your own thoughts as opposed to move people up and down your internal readlist because so far i have only seen general consensus reads coming from you, which MIGHT be ok but i would expect at least some concern when your instinct leads you to vote already populated wagons rather than doubt the town-motivation of any of those wagons.

TL;DR please produce a detailed readlist with only your own thoughts.
This is where you call V&M a sheepy slot? And I don't think it's the only time?
I'm surprised you're trying to walk it back rather than trying to justify it.

I'm not sure why you're voting me. I've read you correctly 0/1 times, a BoP that town!pops would never misread you is silly. Do you not understand my reasoning for disliking your slot?
I think Alchemist, Gamma, and TL are all better lynches than you, or at least I did think that, but if you're just going immediately scumlock me for voting you and start speculating associatives there's not much ability to work with you here. The progression's not making sense to me.
In post 1648, popsofctown wrote:
Would it make you happier if I played, Eva? You did mention that laziness makes you sad earlier.

I will play if it makes you happy.
I assure you it won't make a big difference, but I do like you. You gave me an award.

pedit: Hm. I think I would use it on Gamma. I don't think he would be the likeliest to flip scum, but I think he's the most dangerous as scum, because I'm worried about how consistent Severa reads people who have lunged at him. I think TL, Alchemist, Bitmap, and Farkran* are scummy but Severa and the town as a unit can course correct them more easily.

There's this whole theory discussion about using vigs based on consensus even when consensus is wrong because you conclude mislynches before they actually have to happen, I'm undecided about that and don't want to think about it.
In post 1666, popsofctown wrote:
I don't know if Severa is misreading me, I don't know Severa's alignment.

If Severa is town I think I've explained why Gamma is I think he'd get Gamma wrong here.

I don't understand how getting mislynched is supposed to make me see in high definition.
In post 1164, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1154, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1139, popsofctown wrote:
I was townreading Chemist and am willing to fight about it.

Alchemist is failing to meet low expectations here.

Who's scum besides TL, Alchemist?
I’d say it’s likely at least 1 scum is on my wagon right now.

Your vote is the least understandable to me. You’ve seen me be like this is Town before so why am I scummy to you for “failing to meet low expectations?”
I think my word choice is pretty clear that I'm indicating you're actually being even worse than starcraft.

I do actually like red!gamma better based on expectations vs. reality, but it's getting hard to deny that's a vanity wagon.

I mean pops' progression on gamma is pretty much shit-level, which makes a lot of sense coming from scumpartners. Pops sounded very determined to say that gamma was a better lynch than me and how much he was scummy but was never really committed to lynch him, instead choosing me as his main opportunistic/scapegoat target.

This could also true for TL, but i don't think TL is a scum neighborizer here.

Also:

Spoiler: salamence on gamma
In post 896, Salamence20 wrote:
popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Still avoiding TL I see.
In post 918, Salamence20 wrote:
Farkran wrote:
In post 899, Salamence20 wrote:
Farkran wrote:
In post 891, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
...er. That could also work, they currently have very good associative potential (yeah, i like to work with pre-flip associatives, idc if you guys think they're satan) but i think bitmap has more individual scum equity right now.
No.
What's your "no" referring to? Bitmap being scum? Gamma being scum? Gamma and bitmap having associative potential? Working with associatives at all? Pops being town?
I have no interest in Gamma getting lynched today.

Pops should be voting TL but just keeps avoiding it until she got pressured.

What's the meaning of this SvS exchange if not to make gamma look like a less "viable" wagon than i was, therefore allowing pops to deviate from him?

Finally, well, gamma was on neither scum wagon. I would have expected one busser but i kinda agree with RC that we should lynch outside the wagons first.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #352) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Farkran »

Why does no one ever give me any credit? :cry:

It's almost like i didn't immediately catch pops when she voted me, and i didn't push sala out of the window within 2 of his posts

But ok, this is not a competition, i also want to catch scum and chemist is in my PoE as well. Is there any reason to get chemist first besides sheeping RC?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (isolation #353) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Farkran »

We have time anyways.

Why do you think you have been redirected, rather than strongmanned through, for instance?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (isolation #354) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2666, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2665, Farkran wrote:We have time anyways.

Why do you think you have been redirected, rather than strongmanned through, for instance?
I would have died instead of RC? Like if they strongmanned, how am I still alive?
Reading the strongman description in ms wiki, strongman against bodyguarded target acts like the bg is roleblocked
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #355) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm in no way sure that a strongman magia is what we are looking for though. Also i don't know if pops was altrady their strongman - did her unwavering light ability also apply to factional kills?

I just asked because you seemed convinced that your ability was redirected specifically, instead of thinking of other possibilities.

V&M had redirecting abilities too, i don't think it's likely to have more of those but i could be wrong
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #356) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Farkran »

@gamma

It's everything combined, not just the fact that you were off the wagons.

By the way, if i am wrong on you, where should we look?

Pedit: the flavorclaim was to verify your disc distribution, you only have 1 blast and 1 accel so it is weird for you to pick blast d1 and accel d2 specifically
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (isolation #357) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Farkran »

Each girl has a different disc distribution that can be looked up on the interwebs.

Also TL is a neighborizer and was scumread by half of the town in d1
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #358) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2683, Chemist1422 wrote:Do y’all want me to fullclaim
Are you a forest or darkness girl?

(Look at the symbol on the top left corner of your girl, if it's a green leaf, it's a forest girl. Purple crescent moon ks darkness)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #359) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2684, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2682, Farkran wrote:Each girl has a different disc distribution that can be looked up on the interwebs.

Also TL is a neighborizer and was scumread by half of the town in d1
Ok, so how does that make TL town
He is more likely to be town than not. How did he kill RC if he wasn't though? His special ability is neighborizing
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #360) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok i think i know chemist flavor.

Bitmap do you confirm you have received no status ailments last night?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (isolation #361) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2689, Bitmap wrote:Pretty sure we win if we just lynch Chemist, Alchemist, and Gamma.
If alchemist has been charmed how did he kill RC?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #362) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2695, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 2694, Farkran wrote:
In post 2689, Bitmap wrote:Pretty sure we win if we just lynch Chemist, Alchemist, and Gamma.
If alchemist has been charmed how did he kill RC?
alchemist himself slipped that charm doesn't block factional kills
Yeah but if bitmap protected him, how did he bypass that?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #363) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Farkran »

Hmmm ok let's try this

VOTE: chemist

It's either him or gamma anyways
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #364) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2705, Chemist1422 wrote:Night action is to boost a player’s MP by 25%
I passively receive 25% MP from any boosts
Magia is to Fog a player for two phases, which I claimed yesterday and used on V&M last night
Who did you boost n1 and n2?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #365) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Farkran »

Is there another fog user who wishes to CC chemist?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #366) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2718, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2714, Farkran wrote:Is there another fog user who wishes to CC chemist?
Weren’t you fogged yesterday? I claimed I didn’t do that, so why are you asking this?
You never claimed you didn't, you just said you could use fog so my claim was true
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #367) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Farkran »

I see. So, Chemist claims to have used his magia today.

I'll wait to hear from gamma.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (isolation #368) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by Farkran »

Well yeah i dislike both chemist and gamma, i think those two need to go and i don't even care who goes first. If any of you is town, sorry, but we'll carry you to win anyways so don't be too mad about it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (isolation #369) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Farkran »

Chemist is L-1 now

@gamma did you get that mp boost?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #370) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2746, Sujimichi wrote:What is there about me to solve, Kerset? Also, could someone please explain the mechanics that clear Alchemist21?
Alchemist was Charmed. Charm prevents any action except factional kills. But if bitmap was protecting severa, factional kill alone is not enough to bypass that.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #371) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2751, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 2749, Farkran wrote:
In post 2746, Sujimichi wrote:What is there about me to solve, Kerset? Also, could someone please explain the mechanics that clear Alchemist21?
Alchemist was Charmed. Charm prevents any action except factional kills. But if bitmap was protecting severa, factional kill alone is not enough to bypass that.
Thank you. Are you supporting Alchemist21's description of Charm then? Also, is it not possible that Alcehmist21 is lying about being Charmed (I assume someone has claimed they charmed Alchemist21)? Lastly, would it not be possible for Venus and Mars to have targetted Bitmap? I am not saying this is something with high probability, but I would like to layout all known options.
Alchemist probably wouldn't know about charm mechanics if this wasn't true. It's very unlikely that scum has access to Charm, otherwise salamence wouldn't have claimed Stunned and get lynched out of it.

About V&M... if they targeted bitmap, it means they attracted Bitmap's bodyguard protection to themselves, therefore Bitmap would have died in their place when you tried to kill them.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #372) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Farkran »

Yes let's wait for gamma first
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #373) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2764, Kerset wrote:
In post 155, Farkran wrote:
In post 154, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 148, Farkran wrote:
In post 145, Kerset wrote:Blast disk is bad idea because first day holds the least information. Our choice today doesn't include any PR or flip relation so using vote advantage is a waste.
You are correct in theory but there are some very dangerous skills out there
And, you know this how?
I have two sets of skills, both VERY dangerous. One i can control, the other i cannot and i need mp+charge to avoid messing up
Also Fark what happened to your need of charges? You said on D1 that you need them but today you clearly picked accel (yesterday you said you wasted charge on blast).
I planned on doing charge+accel to maximize mp but i couldn't, so screw charges.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #374) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2766, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2739, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2737, Gamma Emerald wrote:I got my answer
So Chemist, how exactly does your role work?
Did you get the MP increase?
In post 2740, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2737, Gamma Emerald wrote:I got my answer
So Chemist, how exactly does your role work?
The disk you pick gives you 25% more MP
Yes
At 110 rn
So I really don’t think we should be lynching Chemist based on setup spec
If anyone has a reason to think otherwise feel free to speak up but until I’m looking elsewhere
It's either you or him though, so... assuming you aren't scumclaiming, where do you think we should be looking at?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #375) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Farkran »

Do you think TL is a scum neighborizer with some passive that allows him to bypass bitmap?

Or do you think he is not a neighborizer?

Or do you think bitmap is lying?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #376) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Farkran »

You should fullclaim gamma
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #377) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2774, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2772, Farkran wrote:You should fullclaim gamma
Ok, not like my role is useful at all
So I already claimed my main ability, I also have a skill Memoria called “It’s Not a Stuffed Animal, Is It?” that gives me an extra vote for a day, and my Magia is called Hawk Shadow Slash and allows me to become Ascetic for two phases
Also I really had no idea what I was doing with my discs but I still stick to my initial comment that Bitmap’s accusation wrt discs was rather silly imo
Where did you claim your main ability? I skimmed your ISO but didn't see it, i probably overlooked something?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2780 (isolation #378) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Farkran »

Thanks kerset.

By the way i don't think there is a role that blocks players completely at random. Random chance is certainly involved in some player abilities (i have some myself) but in don't think it also involves random-targeting. Also i don't recall anyone claiming blocked except salamence d2 (bullshit stun) and alchemist d3 (confirmed charm).

It would be the perfect ability to make a strongman kill on severa though. I wonder if gamma claimed without foreseeing it would imply his guilt.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #379) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Farkran »

Eh, that was a very early claim to get town points though, you wouldn't expect to be called out for it for a bodyguard protecting RC.

I think we lynch gamma today, but i'd like to hear alchemist claim too
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #380) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2785, Kerset wrote:For me it is up to alchemist, whenever he wants to claim today or not. I doubt that we would change suspects because of his reveal. If he has anything that would make scum life harder, then he can reveal it tomorrow. Who knows maybe he will catch something.
There is a specific reason why i'd like to hear from alchemist too. We're missing a piece in what happened so far, if alchemist can corroborate then everything falls in to place, otherwise someone must have lied.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #381) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Farkran »

UNVOTE: for now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #382) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2789, Alchemist21 wrote:It’s probably best if I don’t claim yet.
I need to know at least if you have access to any status ailment. Say No if you don't, otherwise please tell me which statuses are involved with your magical girl.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #383) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok, thanks. I'm going to investigate what happened and see if i can get back with the name of the liar.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (isolation #384) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Farkran »

Ok, it looks like we are in one of these 3 scenarios:

1) chemist is lying
2) gamma is lying
3) bitmap is lying

I believe bitmap so i'm discarding scenario 3. Nothing changes in our strat to lynch gamma and chemist, but due to gamma ascetic claim he's by far the more dangerous of the two (can't be blocked, etc) and needs to be removed first

VOTE: gamma
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #385) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by Farkran »

I never said i stunned sala, guys.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #386) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by Farkran »

I said i know stun mechanics. I have never stunned anyone.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #387) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by Farkran »

Bitmap and TL you're literally throwing, get back on gamma
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (isolation #388) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2796, Gamma Emerald wrote:It says everything except kills
And like you’re going to have explain how you have it narrowed down to those three because I don’t think it’s either Bitmap or Chemist and I know it’s not me
By the way, since you asked:

TL is a neighborizer, can't believe he can bypass bitmap protection alone.

Suji is a vig, no counterclaim. There have been 2 kills so he's either a true vig or sk, but we don't care for sk right now

Alchemist was charmed by kerset, cannot bypass bitmap protection alone

Kerset is a charmer, he could have killed RC but it doesn't make sense for the scum team to have access to charm. I explained why multiple times

Bitmap claimed bg as a counterclaim to pops

So there are only me, chemist, and gamma left.

I know i am not, and if you believe i would have bussed twice in d1 and d2, i don't know what to tell you. I literally singlehandedly led the bus against salamence when i had no reason to.

Therefore, either one out of chemist and gamma are lying, or bitmap is lying about being a bg and it was a plan orchestrated by him and pops to gain pseudo-conftown status by counterclaiming each other. I don't think this is the case, but it's the only other possibility to gamma and chemist.

There are not enough mislynches to get everyone, so let's not throw the game and lynch gamma and chemist please.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #389) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Farkran »

+ i know for sure someone has been lying about his powers because i have been poisoned and fogged d2, but the only claimed fogger is chemist, and he said he didn't do it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #390) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2799, Bitmap wrote:
Im a rolecop.
The MP boost was a lie.
My actual night ability is my magia.

Chemist is likely town from this...[/quote]

Also bitmap wtf are you saying, the mp boost was real. Look at salamence flipped rolepm.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #391) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2799, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2426, Salamence20 wrote:Guess you got me red handed you sneaky little fox. You were right yesterday.

I faked the role actions but not the names.

Im a rolecop.
The MP boost was a lie.
My actual night ability is my magia.

Chemist is likely town from this...
Ebwop failed bbcode in last post. Salamence's mp boost was real.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #392) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2811, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 2806, Farkran wrote:Bitmap and TL you're literally throwing, get back on gamma
powerlynch this
Bah. Read the game again, i don't know what to tell you.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #393) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Farkran »

That reaction says that you're throwing for voting the guy who called out salamence for lying in d2, right after i was 2nd in wagon against pops.

I fullclaimed in your neighborhood, and i have proven my claim since chemist was poisoned d2. If you believe i am scum, you're throwing, there's nothing else to say
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (isolation #394) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Farkran »

You are basing your gamesolve on a gut feeling about my reaction for being genuinely mad at you for believing a misrep. I don't even know what to say. If RC was here he would probably vomit.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #395) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Farkran »

The problem about going for chemist first is that if we're wrong, we cannot stop gamma. He claimed ascetic and rolestopper, meaning we cannot block him and he can bypass protection
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (isolation #396) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2828, Gamma Emerald wrote: PLEASE explain how NEIGHBORIZER equals UNABLE TO BYPASS PROTECTION
Like you seem to be assuming that a) the Neighborizer is the only aspect to his role and b) that it somehow clears him. Idk if that’s actually what you’re doing but it seems like it
He fullclaimed in the neighborhood, and one of his other powers is confirmed.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #397) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Farkran »

Alchemist was charmed, and we know who charmed him. They can't both be lying because there's only one scum left, so the CHARMED claim must be true. The CHARMER claim has not been counterclaimed, so i assume that is also true.

TL is a confirmed neighborizer, and has confirmed one of his other powers which is not related to bypassing protective roles. Aside from those two abilities, he also claimed more, and i am inclined to believe him, even if he is doubting me for whatever reason.

I see no reason to doubt suji is a killing role since we had two kills this night.

Kerset is the charmer and has confirmed another of his powers. He could bypass bitmap's protection with his charm, but 1. He charmed alchemist, 2. Bitmap didn't claim charmed. Plus, as i said, if scum had access to charm mechanics, they wouldn't have claimed stunned.

Once again, the liar must be found in you, chemist or bitmap. There are no alternatives.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #398) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Farkran »

Because i don't think he is scum, currently. But if both you and chemist flip green, i can only PoE on bitmap.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #399) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2837, Kerset wrote:Prod time for chemist, suji and torque
Oh crap, we have been wrong all along. The third scum is torque.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”