Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Allomancer »

So that the traffic analyst can't tell if you're scum?

VOTE: Eve
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 19, skitter30 wrote:
In post 14, Allomancer wrote:So that the traffic analyst can't tell if you're scum?

hey is this a serious vote?
Not really but it'll certainly prompt discussion.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Allomancer »

Vote her with me Smart
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Allomancer »

Oh I just realized that Smarter is different than Smart.

Correction: Vote her with me Smarter
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 44, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:You said your vote wasn't really serious before. Has that changed?
It's low-information I guess. I don't really scumread her, but I still want a response from her.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 108, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: arcyon
red flags all over that post above
It seems odd that you only find it scummy after it's already pointed out. This feels somewhat like scum just trying to start a wagon.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Allomancer »

Oh my mistake. I glossed over 107 and thought you were referring to 47, which was quoted in 106. Never mind.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Allomancer »

I thought you were just sheeping GuiltyLion. He votes arcyon, and then you vote arcyon right after. Given I thought you were referring to the same post as GuiltyLion, I thought it odd you wouldn't have mentioned that post earlier.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 154, GuiltyLion wrote:Why would he be so willing to acknowledge that they were weak questions but then also suggest that I'm a good vote because I pushed him on it, it also feels like there's dissonance there.
I feel like this is the key to that interaction. I think the statement of "I'm not scumhunting" is NAI, but the idea that he would say he's happy with his vote right after that seems a bit odd, since he isn't scumhunting and also doesn't seem to be trying to pressure you.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Allomancer »

Speaking of pressure, UNVOTE: .
In post 75, Auro wrote:Something_Smart, have you not considered that there is a mechanical reason to want to be on the wagon as town?
To take up a slot that scum could have taken; thus forcing them to stay off of it?
Eve didn't respond to my post, but this made a good point that relieves my initial concerns over Eve. That plus she seems to be just shitposting means there's really not much to read into there.

However, given that she's just shitposting, I really would like to see some actual content from her.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 129, skitter30 wrote:like i'm having trouble seeing why the real traffic analyst would claim that
scum would want to be on wagon to avoid being checked

and idk why a vt would be doing what you're doing
skitter's push here feels weird. Like I get why he would be confused, but I also think it's pretty obvious that Eve was joking, especially given that skitter noticed the flippancy.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 171, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Please correct me if I’m wrong here since my theory skills leave something to be desired - in terms of theory, I think we can’t leave Eve alive when (if) we get to LYLO.
I'd like to see if she gets serious or keeps shitposting. You have a point here, but I don't think this determination should be made just yet.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 149, nomnomnom wrote:pedit: I think it's best for everyone to stop thinking scums are these overlogical people who have everything calculated and on lock because by experience this is not a good way to analyze interactions most of the time because scums make emotional errors most of the time, not logical ones.
This is a good point. If scum were perfectly logical, scumhunting would have no value. However, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that scum are more cautious about their posts than town.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 173, acryon wrote:I like Eve.
In post 185, acryon wrote:Mostly tone, especially in the back and forth with skitter where I felt skitter appeared inauthentic--Eve appeared the opposite.
When you say you like Eve, it's not clear — do you townread Eve or do you just enjoy her posts?
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 213, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I'd definitely like to see something from Allomancer that isn't related to stuff from 6 pages ago, given there's been a lot more content than when he last posted. He just picked out a bunch of random and mostly irrelevant pieces of posts from people to respond to. I especially would like to hear thoughts about the GL vs. acryon stuff, given that he seemed to have been defending acryon before and is now shading acryon (and btw, copied my reasoning for said shade). I mean, this also applies to him - makes a post to throw some shade on acryon who is arguably currently getting the most shade in the game, then immediately drops it and doesn't attempt to engage acryon whatsoever. Shade with no bite.

Allomancer, at a minimum I'd like to hear reads from you.
Sure.

I don't think I was defending acryon before by any means. In any case, I think he's probably my top scumread, especially given the recent townread on Eve expressed in which I was about to post about anyway, so I might as well do it here. I don't see how he could view Eve's tone as towny. I agree with him that it's authentic, but it's only authentically lazy and offhanded. Even if skitter is inauthentic, which I find myself agreeing with acryon on, that doesn't mean that Eve is town. I still have a nullread on her because, as I've mentioned, she hasn't been doing anything but shitposting, which usually for people who do that chronically is NAI.

With that being said,
VOTE: acryon.

As I mentioned, I lean scum on skitter but would need to see more from her to be sure of that. You're actually my top townread, followed by Auro. I think I'm also leaning town on nom and GL.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 212, acryon wrote:GuiltyLion rolls up on acryon's house and sees him working in the front by some soil where he's planting seeds. GuiltyLion says "Wow that's a bad garden. You don't even have anything growing." Not only would it be 1) disingenuous and silly to criticize the garden at that stage, it's also 2) possible acryon is planting the seeds exactly right, and it is going to be a good garden. I'm less interested in arguing 2), but 1) is why I have an issue with what GL did.
But you immediately insisted you were happy with your vote him, despite you not having been scumhunting. So now you're selling the vegetables from the garden before they grow.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Allomancer »

Your vote on him before was RVS, though.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 314, acryon wrote:@Allomancer When you come back, what are your thoughts on how your wagon has progressed and how people have reacted to it? Just about everyone, even those outside of it, have responded to it in some way.
I'm not really too concerned about it. I feel like every game I've played lately, whether I've been town or scum, has lead to an early day 1 wagon on me.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 339, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 331, Allomancer wrote:
In post 314, acryon wrote:@Allomancer When you come back, what are your thoughts on how your wagon has progressed and how people have reacted to it? Just about everyone, even those outside of it, have responded to it in some way.
I'm not really too concerned about it. I feel like every game I've played lately, whether I've been town or scum, has lead to an early day 1 wagon on me.
can you link me to a town game or two where you were a significant D1 wagon?
viewtopic.php?p=10650012#p10650012

This is from a while ago, but I took about a year break from Mafia and just recently started playing again.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 330, Auro wrote:VOTE: Eve
In post 354, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
What prompted these votes?
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 361, Eve wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

having potential scum be checked should be a lot more useful to you than yourself being cleared
But why would scum want to be off the wagon?
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 433, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 431, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Acryon agreed with me when I said “where are your reads? Your pushes?” etc

So if you say I’m strawmanning you there, then acryon must be too.

- Smarter
That wasn’t the part where you strawmanned me. The bit I accused you of strawmanning me in was when you said that I was attempting to delay the Allomancer lynch. Whilst this is true, you leave out an important bit of my argument, which was that I was advocating against all lunches. By leaving this part out, you make my argument easier to attack, making it a strawman. Arcyon did not mention me not wanting to lynch anyone.
So if what they said was technically correct, don't you think it's more likely as a misunderstanding than as a strawman? It seems odd to be so sure that someone is mafia based off of one misinterpretation.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 463, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 458, Auro wrote:What? No, I think the Traffic Analyst should literally roll a die to decide who to cop.
Or we could leash them, and then have them claim iff they got a guilty. That way we could get an innocent without outing them.

-Smart
This is a good idea.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 464, Auro wrote:I already considered that, but that would also ensure the inno'd person gets NK'd. I don't want Skitter/GL to be NK'd like that.
Nevermind.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 467, acryon wrote:
In post 466, Allomancer wrote:
In post 464, Auro wrote:I already considered that, but that would also ensure the inno'd person gets NK'd. I don't want Skitter/GL to be NK'd like that.
Nevermind.
So the postcount has over doubled since you last posted any reads. Where are they sitting right now?
I don't like Saurasaurus Rex's posts. I think Eve's shifted a bit scummier with her vote on BBmolla. I feel like you're getting a bit townier, but I still scumread you.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 524, GuiltyLion wrote:he feels really earnest with the "let's not Lynch anyone yet guys" and "TLDNE misrepped me and is certain mafia" takes. There's no self-consciousness in his ISO at all. I don't agree with most if not all of what he's said but I do feel that he believes in it.
"Let's not lynch anyone yet" seems like a very easily faked towntell. It felt like an easy way to make a noncontroversial statement by agreeing with the sentiment of the town, but also not take any responsibility for the wagon. And I view the second thing as scum trying to come up with an easy excuse to push somebody.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Allomancer »

I think the cop should investigate who they want and just crumb the results.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 707, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 705, Auro wrote:There is no wifom, her claim is random, scum will take her to LyLo
What makes you so certain about this? Unless I’m missing something obvious.
There's no way the real cop would claim that early. Given Eve's propensity for shitposting, I think it's pretty clear she was joking.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Allomancer »

I'm starting to townread skitter for her recent posts.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Allomancer »

I don't think that I will need to.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 802, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 801, Auro wrote:{Nomnomnom, Karnage, 1/0, Acryon, Rex, Allomancer}
this should be the wagon
Works for me. VOTE: Allomancer.
Is this L-1?
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Allomancer »

While at first I thought Karnage seemed like town, the fact that multiple people have defended him as just being gut town feels odd. It feels like one of {acryon, molla} could've said that to try to prevent a wagon forming on a partner without having to describe their reads. I also don't like molla's posting generally, that I'm no longer sure which of those two could be scum.

VOTE: Karnage

Easier than having to guess between acryon and molla.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Allomancer »

I'm worried under a hypocop mafia may be able to find the real TA too easily. If anyone hypoclaims a wrong result, mafia knows it's not them. If anyone changes a read on someone they had hypocopped, mafia knows it's not them. I think the TA should just breadcrumb instead.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Allomancer »

nom vs skitter feels like SvT here but I'm not sure which is which.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #34) » Fri May 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Allomancer »

With all these people in the copbloc, we won't have enough for the lynch
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #35) » Sat May 02, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Allomancer »

I don't like sauce being on the wagon.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”