xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #724 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh man i should've looked at this game before i blindly agreed to replace for ginngie

fuckin yikes dawg
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #725 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 55, mastina wrote:
In post 53, mastina wrote:Hi guys.
I'm a third party whose wincon is to have everyone who is town in the game masturbate. This, very explicitly, will not end the game, the game will continue after I achieve my wincon, but like. I'm just here to get a good fuck, I'll help the town in exchange for them giving my win in any way that I can but like. I'm not gonna lie, bluntly, I've got one goal in this game and that's to get y'all to masturbate.
And yes, it is specifically every
living
TOWN player.

So like.

You could in theory get some scumhunting out of this!

If my wincon triggers, then you know every living town player was a part of that. Since I doubt I'm the only 3p in the game, that means you can get good info from it, so you've got no reason
not
to masturbate.
oh yeah btw this is 100% true and that's the weirdest role PM ive ever read

if all yall just jerk off real quick then i can peace out ezpz
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #727 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i mean it's exactly what mastina said

i'm third party, role name is literally masturbation
my goal is to get all
living town
players to masturbate
if they do that, i win and leave the game

i personally think there's a way to work it so it serves as a mass clear of some sort, like if we slowly have people do it one at a time until i leave. every time someone does it and i dont leave, it means there are still more living town out there who haven't done it

honestly seems kinda busted if y'all use it correctly, but that's up to y'all
i am a role whose one shot at winning this is to beg everyone to jack it just a lil bit
that's where i am in life
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #728 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

excuse me, role name is literally
masturbating
not masturbation
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #731 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

by my count, these are the people who have yanked it already:

- Pink Ball
- PenguinPower
- Gamma Emerald
- Taly
- Bulbazak
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #749 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 745, Alisae wrote:
In post 728, xRECKONERx wrote:excuse me, role name is literally
masturbating
not masturbation
ok
weird question
not particularly to you Reck since I don't think you would know but

I swear that the survey asks for "4 drugs legal or illicit, real fake, a drug" and I don't see how it fits with the theme?
I'm probably just stupid and missing something tho
yeah i didn't submit any survey stuff so idk how mastina ended up with this role
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #868 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 752, Bingle wrote:mastina - I don't want to deal with this today. If this is scum and there's a thing worth outing the slot as scum as a benefit, we should have a shitton of town power. If this is legitimate, any scumteam worth their salt will blow a strongman kill here to prevent multiple public cop checks. If scum doesn't have a strongman, they still have to choose between shooting town on masturbation and town off masturbation, which is another avenue of evaluation we can follow. In the worst case, we can come back to the slot in a day or two, but the odds of it being self resolving are pretty high imo.
ok wait why would scum waste a strongman on me? are you implying town protective would protect 3rd party? lol what?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #869 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 759, Bingle wrote:Oh, I meant to answer bulb too.

Yes, I have a plan for the masturbation, but I kinda already shared it.

We pick a player who is a universal tr, and they choose the order for the rest of the players to masturbate with the scummiest players going last. Turbo lynch anyone who masturbates out of order. Do all of this tomorrow/when we agree we're willing to bet the game on mastina not being game ending. I don't think we're likely to get universal cooperation (which is necessary) and there's a not inconsiderable portion of me that thinks analyzing scum's nightkill choice is more useful without giving them a claim order.
actually, the most info you could get outta that would be the "the last person who masturbates before reck leaves the game is confirmed to be town"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #870 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 782, gobbledygook wrote:
it has been 13 months since I have had sexual contact with anyone other than pamela handerson. pamela and I hang out every day, twice a day. we talk, share special moments. its a good friendship
love the turkey
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #871 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 817, Pine wrote:Why why WHY are people ready to bet the game on their fucking HUNCHES? Mastina/Reck is a third party slot. I immediately don't give a flying fucking shit about their wincon, and absolutely everything out of their mouth should be regarded as one step short of a Guilty Child Treestump.
neutral 3p that can work with town might as well be town in this wild ass game

your adamant insistence that we don't use my fucking ability to help town screams of scum wanting to shut down the plan so they or their buddies dont get outted

because i just realized, in addition to clearing the last person as town before i leave the game, it would CONFIRM EVERY REMAINING PLAYER THAT HASN'T MASTURBATED AS NONTOWN

VOTE: Pine
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #872 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 826, Pine wrote:Also for the record, I'm really sorry about this, Reck. It's always a pleasure to play with you. If Mastina hadn't claimed it and just started the masturbation trend without mentioning third parties, it would likely have been treated as a silly drug-themed feature of the game and you'd have gotten an easy win and MAYBE actually exposed a scumzor.
there's zero reason not to do it though

like, here are the scenarios:
- we do it early and use it to try to get information
- we don't do it early, i fuck around all game waiting for enough people to die, because scum are going to want me to achieve my wincon bc it removes another person from the game, and if we wait until endgame, and i leave then, town could be fucked by my sudden departure

scum aren't going to waste a kill on me when i will leave the game naturally eventually

if the group of people gets to the end of the list and the last person is town, then you start hunting/flipping from the people who jumped the gun early before we organized claims
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #873 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 827, Pine wrote:
In post 825, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 822, Pine wrote:Here's the critical failure point: If we did this, it always ALWAYS goes to the last person, because scum NEVER allow themselves to be left out, which ALWAYS means we risk everything for nothing.

It's an absolute shit gamble. I agree that it's low-order probability that we lose to Reck here, but it's an even lower probability that we get anything for our trouble.

PE: YOLOsturbated.
If you are town and as you said are not going to risk the day on this, why does it matter that I Yolosturbated?
Because the pool of non-masturbators is down to five, and if Reck is a version of a serial killer it's easy to murder your way through that number.

You didn't think before you acted.
-xRECKONERx
-Bulbazak
-PenguinPower
-Taly
-Pink Ball
-Bingle
-Aristophanes
-gobbledygook

here, if your doomsday scenario goes all the way to the end, like you said, you lynch from this list specifically
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #875 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 845, gobbledygook wrote:The reckslot is self resolvable TODAY. If he does not leave when everyone masturbates then he is scum and dies and we get a day 1 lynch. That is why Pine's paranoia is bs. If he truly was suspicious of Reck he would just confirm if Reck is telling the truth and then lynch Reck if the things Reck said would happen, do not happen. I do not understand why you never see obvious scum as obvious Bingle, but is it is seriously annoying now that this is the third game you've done this to me.
this x1000000000000
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #876 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 874, Bingle wrote:
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote:Bulbazek says that the neighborhood should keep the fact that mastina has the bp a secret
Reck, your slot is outed BP via marketplace and there's enough methodical players here to make obscuring that impossible. If you die, it's because scum used a sman on you. Town has no reason to vig you.

And yes, the last person to masturbate before you leave would be town, all nonmasturbaters would be scum, and you would be a functional vigshot. If you don't leave with one non masturbator remaining and then flip role as claimed (because we decide not to trust you), that person is necessarily town.
wait what? i'm BP?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #878 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ooooh. my replacement PM didn't mention a BP vest and i haven't read my hood so yeah. ill PM the mod
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #879 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

even if i am BP (getting mod confirmation) like, scum wasting a strongman kill on a third party that leaves the game anyway would be pants on head levels of bad play
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #929 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 900, Ginngie wrote:
Post a chill song for me to smoke too. Any player that posts a song by the end of 4/22/20 will earn $1.

The challenge lasts from 4/20/20 to 4/22/20 because 4/22 is 4/20 too.

off the lofi album i exec produced
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #932 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 918, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 916, gobbledygook wrote:Like... I cannot express how dumb this plan is...

Their premise is Reck could win the game outright and we lose if we let them get all masturbated
Then they say they want to sort Reck tomorrow. But like... his win condition is not going to change between today and tomorrow, so the same argument is going to apply tomorrow... thah reck could win and everyone else loses. So I don’t understand why people do not want to test it today but will test it tomorrow, or on any future days. It makes zero clucking sense.
It could change tho, 'cause with one or two players dead then getting everyone to masturbate is not accomplished and the wincon changes between today and tomorrow.

You're still acting like you know Reck's role when you don't.
pls posit to me a role i could have that involves getting everyone to jerk off other than what ive claimed
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #950 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 934, Pine wrote:Also, you designed designed a third party role very similar to this in Gay Mafia. Yes, I'm aware that that role left the game independently when it was successful, but that doesn't preclude you winning independently.

There is almost literally nothing you can say which would change my lack of trust in your slot.
Yes, it did leave the game. That role also had a delayed negative modifier that would vanillaize someone to fit the flavor. I'm unsure how masturbation vanillaizes someone.

I absolutely do win independently as masturbation, I already said that. My wincon has no bearing on whether town or scum win the game. You're acting like this is some kinda big shock?

Also, if my role does have an openly negative connotation, like vanillaizing people, there's no way I (or mastina before me) would be so cavalier and transparent about
being third party
because why would we out ourselves? It'd also be incredibly shitty design for Ginngie to put a role in the game that has to basically publicly claim to win, and then saddle it with a bunch of negative shit to make town want to kill it.

You're grasping at straws. My role is exactly what I've said it is. My wincon is exactly what I've said it is. There is zero reason to fight this unless you're scum scared of getting caught out.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #951 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 937, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 932, xRECKONERx wrote: pls posit to me a role i could have that involves getting everyone to jerk off other than what ive claimed
In post 2332, Krazy wrote: The Collectors was
stabbed
! They were...
Spoiler:
Neutral Wincon Jack of All Trades NeighborWelcome to Krazy's Post-Apocalypse upick!

You are Arthur Dent, a
neutral wincon jack of all trades

Mech: You may only use or handle one item or ability at night. You can only activate one wincon per day.

DAY-ABILITY: Wincon Activation. During the first 100 hours of each dayphase, you may activate a win condition for the day. You must BOLD the activation code in the main game thread (not in a spoiler). The word "ACTIVATE" must be caps and in bold before the number code.
ACTIVATE: 1142
-- Codename: JESTER -- If you are lynched this day, you win the game.
ACTIVATE: 2269
-- Codename: LYNCHER -- As soon as possible, the mod will assign you a lynch target among living players. This lynch target will be randomly determined and not restricted to alignment. If that player is lynched, you will exit the game as a winner at the end of the dayphase.
ACTIVATE: 33666
-- Codename: UNJESTER -- if you are successfully killed by a night action the following night, you will win the game.

PASSIVE ITEM: You have a solar-powered walkie talkie. So long as it is DAY, you can talk in a neighborhood to any other individuals with a solar-powered walkie talkie on frequency 4815. The following topic will open during the day: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81913

Win:
If none of the above win conditions are met, you win with any other faction as a survivor.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81907

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

*Note, only the hydra has access to the neighborhood

*Note, the Collectors did not achieve their wincon :(
So... I could be a shifting 3p that changes alignments throughout the day?

Then why not just give me what I want and let me win now so you don't risk my wincon shifting, if that's what you actually believe I am?

If you think the "if none of the above are met you win as a survivor" wincon could be part of my role, again,
why not just let me fucking get outta here
by jerking off and use it to town's advantage while you can?

The point I'm making is there's no realistic explanation for this role, masturbation, in which everyone that's town and alive has to masturbate, that makes sense with all the fearmongering people like you and Pine are putting out there. So far the two refutations of this fact are "well this role was a shifting 3P that could become a survivor" and "well this other role was a vanillaizer that had to vanillaize the entire game". None of those speak to a role
publicly asking everyone to jerk their shit in thread
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #956 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 954, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 951, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 937, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 932, xRECKONERx wrote: pls posit to me a role i could have that involves getting everyone to jerk off other than what ive claimed
In post 2332, Krazy wrote: The Collectors was
stabbed
! They were...
Spoiler:
Neutral Wincon Jack of All Trades NeighborWelcome to Krazy's Post-Apocalypse upick!

You are Arthur Dent, a
neutral wincon jack of all trades

Mech: You may only use or handle one item or ability at night. You can only activate one wincon per day.

DAY-ABILITY: Wincon Activation. During the first 100 hours of each dayphase, you may activate a win condition for the day. You must BOLD the activation code in the main game thread (not in a spoiler). The word "ACTIVATE" must be caps and in bold before the number code.
ACTIVATE: 1142
-- Codename: JESTER -- If you are lynched this day, you win the game.
ACTIVATE: 2269
-- Codename: LYNCHER -- As soon as possible, the mod will assign you a lynch target among living players. This lynch target will be randomly determined and not restricted to alignment. If that player is lynched, you will exit the game as a winner at the end of the dayphase.
ACTIVATE: 33666
-- Codename: UNJESTER -- if you are successfully killed by a night action the following night, you will win the game.

PASSIVE ITEM: You have a solar-powered walkie talkie. So long as it is DAY, you can talk in a neighborhood to any other individuals with a solar-powered walkie talkie on frequency 4815. The following topic will open during the day: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81913

Win:
If none of the above win conditions are met, you win with any other faction as a survivor.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81907

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

*Note, only the hydra has access to the neighborhood

*Note, the Collectors did not achieve their wincon :(
So... I could be a shifting 3p that changes alignments throughout the day?

Then why not just give me what I want and let me win now so you don't risk my wincon shifting, if that's what you actually believe I am?

If you think the "if none of the above are met you win as a survivor" wincon could be part of my role, again,
why not just let me fucking get outta here
by jerking off and use it to town's advantage while you can?

The point I'm making is there's no realistic explanation for this role, masturbation, in which everyone that's town and alive has to masturbate, that makes sense with all the fearmongering people like you and Pine are putting out there. So far the two refutations of this fact are "well this role was a shifting 3P that could become a survivor" and "well this other role was a vanillaizer that had to vanillaize the entire game". None of those speak to a role
publicly asking everyone to jerk their shit in thread
Oh my fucking god I have explained this like at least three times: I don't think you leave the game, I think you win the game by making everyone masturbate, not only town, and if someone dies you no longer can achieve your wincon and become a survivor, so I'd rather have you as a survivor than give you the win because oh that's a win win scenario 'cause dealing with a survivor is easier than someone who I think ends the game. Even if I'm wrong I have to act like I'm right 'cause the cnance of you winning alone exists and we will get more information tomorrow.

For fucks sake!!!! I'm not mad at you but seems like gobble and you are being dense on purpose and that's deviating the main point here that is gobble is scum I don't give a fuck about you right now!
jesus you're thick if you think gingie put a role in the game that just wins D1 -or- wins by getting everyone to masturbate and leaves the game -or- either wins day 1 or has to play as a survivor the rest of the time

i'm none of those things. you and Bingle are making me just want to shout into the void until I get my wincon, except I'm pretty sure I need at least one of you two to jerk off as well

YOU THINK THERE'S A D1 THIRD PARTY
THAT ENDS
THE FUCKING GAME

I CANNOT
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #957 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 952, Bingle wrote:More to the point though, you arguing that you can't be lying doesn't really help anything, because you lying here necessitates that want us to not think you're lying. I get that you're trying to win here, but you're probably the least important slot to the question of whether to trust you. Sorry.
i just

man

i am a neutral 3p that has a passive that can help town fucking blow this game up wide open

mastina claims this. i know im not mastina but i wouldve done the exact same fucking thing, which PAINS me to say given my relationship with mastina

most people see the value in it and go along with it. the only people NOT going along with it are the people who are like "ah oh geez heebie jeebies what if you are some stupid fucking serial killer 3rd party pants on head stupid role that can just end the entire game Day 1"

i guess that's the line in the sand. i dont think under any circumstance ginngie would put a day one game ender in the game

AND NOTHING QUOTED AT ME AS PRECEDENT SO FAR MEETS THAT CRITERIA EITHER

so then your hang up is either:
- i dont believe reck's claim at all -- so let's fucking test it
or
- i think reck is scum making shit up -- so let's fucking test it
or
- im scum and dont want a 3rd party i cant waste a kill on to clear a bunch of people or confirm my buddies so im going to shout it the fuck down
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1032 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 962, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Pine def. is scum, but i just do not bvlieee you are telling the whole truth reck
i mean that's fair. you're wrong, but that's fair. my wincon and everything is exactly what i've said it is, so you'll see once all townies jack it
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1033 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

im not doing the extra work required to read all of lld's tiny text
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1144 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1108, gobbledygook wrote:Ginngie, I've liked this song for a while and it reminds me of you, for no particular reason! But I thought you would like it.

Also, Reck, just wanted to say that I really liked your song recommendation. You have good taste in music
thanks! i actually was the executive producer on that album so im especially proud of it
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1145 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1132, Pine wrote:meta is inherently bullshit
ftfy
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1148 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

meta is trash
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1150 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

youre not wrong but at least im not scum this game ^_^
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1153 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

tru
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1237 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

pls
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1268 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1250, MariaR wrote:If I go next and it ends it proves lld scum right?

Or are you all that worried about my scum game that I need to go last.

Hint: if you think scum me would allow this you’re wrong.
yes, correct

maria should def go next for town to catch scum but it's up to everyone else, i dont really care so long as it happens one way or the other
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1328 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1286, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Reck, come tell me if masturbating will end the game with you as the only winner.

if it does, I will do it, I swear.
it will not, i just leave the game

congrats on being confirmed town, use it well
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1329 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

it also wont end the day so go ahead and yank it and watch me leave the have fun fisting the entire scumteam as conftown lld
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1342 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1335, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1328, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1286, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Reck, come tell me if masturbating will end the game with you as the only winner.

if it does, I will do it, I swear.
it will not, i just leave the game

congrats on being confirmed town, use it well
second question. Can you win post mortem? There is no reason for scum to shoot you, but imagine they did for some strange reason, if I masaturbate then, are you a-ok?
No I cannot win post mortem
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1348 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@LLD I'll give you my money to masturbate today
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1354 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1352, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1348, xRECKONERx wrote:@LLD I'll give you my money to masturbate today
If you give me your money, I will masturbate rn
@mod: give $1 to LLD
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1356 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i pm'd him too
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1357 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ok lld isnt my drug type, lame

lld you can command someone for me to share with if u want but i cant give to u sry bae
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1359 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

im just gonna beg the mod bc this is like a bastard game so who cares
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1419 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Time to tap lld
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1424 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Uh
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1427 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Bye
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1639 (isolation #42) » Tue May 05, 2020 10:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i'm still in the game, already won

i can post if i want

i was actually third party

but i was also scum

i could win twice, win harder than everyone else

but now im a lonely tree stump with nothing to do oh well
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1640 (isolation #43) » Tue May 05, 2020 10:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

my plan was to just afk until the end of the game and lolhammer if my partners made it to lylo

alas, it wasnt meant to be
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1654 (isolation #44) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1641, gobbledygook wrote:Alright who are the scum
i'll never tell

ill just say that yall have pushed at least one of them and not pushed one of them

or have you
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1767 (isolation #45) » Sat May 09, 2020 11:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

lol my lld gambit didnt work

f in the chat
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1860 (isolation #46) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1780, Bingle wrote:
In post 1775, Hoctac wrote:Also, I was confused by why Reckoner was posting but I guess that was a "Bah" post.
Reck is a treestump. He's not a living player, but we can't lynch him or shoot him. He CAN continue to talk, but as claimed scum we'd just ignore him if he does.
dont forget i think i can also buy things or give money
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1861 (isolation #47) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

hey @pp im gonna give u all my money hold on
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1974 (isolation #48) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1971, Ginngie wrote:Also question

why did no one ever buy acid?

the acid markets had

1=role cop
2=alignment swap
3=rainbow text
4=bad trip
5=copy any players role

Pink Ball used his ability to trip on acid, got RNG 5, copied Pine's role, used Pine's 1-shot alignment swap to swap Titus and that allowed the whole scum team to win the game.

I felt like town would have had a better chance if they played into the acid markets as well.
i mean i also bought acid
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”