Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2317 (isolation #200) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw FL, what are your thoughts on my modifier claim?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #201) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2316, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2309, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2217, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2199, Hayasaka wrote:A busdriver couldn't stop my track it wouldn't work the way you guys think it would.

If Tris was bus driven then my track would tell me the name of the scum anyway.
So you’re saying it’s impossible that Tris was bus driven then?

Well, if Tris is scum, Gamma makes the most sense as her buddy. I guess Amy deserves a moment of brilliance scummy in that case, because she totally changed the game.

Tris!scum would definitely make sense and confirm FL’s role being real.

So DnD really did townTMI Amy and Amy flip + our role + FL’s mean Town is stacked. Another mark against Gamma being town BD, I think.

~M
Thoughts now that I’ve fully claimed my modifier?
Whether or not your role is real or not, our negative is meaningless because all scum!you has to do is not talk in your PT last night. If you weren’t aware of my role, it would actually mean something but your role is way to similar to Amy’s to be a town role - even with the modifier. Why not just make Amy an ungated self-redirector?

~M
Last night
? How many times are you going to adjust minor details about your role, because this is I believe the first time you’ve mentioned having to post on a specific night.
Also, I feel like at this point you’re refusing to townread me in order to salvage your ego, seeing as you said there were things in your hydra OT you said you’d have to redact if I was town.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #202) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2319, Flavor Leaf wrote:Seems convenient.

Might be true regardless of alignment.

Idk why it wasn’t claimed yesterday.
Wasn’t claimed yesterday because I wanted to force scum to target suboptimally. Seems it didn’t matter anyway but that was the intent.
But like, you’ve seen similar from me before.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #203) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

EXCEPT YOUR ROLE DOES NOT SEEM TO FUNCTION AT ALL LIKE THE WIKI SAYS IT DOES
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #204) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Now given that Amphy flipped something inaccurate as well it seems Maria just isn’t using proper role definitions
But you still said Jack all about having to post in PT the night you target your check
And even then what are you smoking that me not posting in PT ever makes sense? Posting in PT is like my favorite part of being scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (isolation #205) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2332, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t feel like dealing with potential NancyScum right now, Gamma.

If Nancy is scum, that’s a conversation for late late game.

I will literally always go you over her here, if that’s what you’re trying to push
I don’t know, honestly. Yesterday I would have said they were town, at this point I’m on the fence. Obviously it’s not happening today regardless, but the rapid changing of role specifics is hard to find Town motivation in.
Plus I’ve been talking with my dad (who isn’t as against me playing mafia anymore) and his read on the situation seems to be that VMP is deflecting onto me, which probably also implicates Tris? Which on role speculation makes 0 sense but on behavior I could see.
FYI I see no problem with this sort of “phone a friend” act because the last time I did it I wasn’t reprimanded, but if I get chastised I’ll stop it. But like sometimes I have to vent about the game (especially when dad’s around since anytime I start typing fast he gets nosy) and that leads to important observations, and I’d prefer to be upfront about why I’m saying those things.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #206) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2338, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2332, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t feel like dealing with potential NancyScum right now, Gamma.

I will literally always go you over her here, if that’s what you’re trying to push
Town!Gamma would be hard tr me here and making cases why I’m wrong.

~M
Except I’ve tried pointing out how you’re wrong and you seem to not be willing to listen. So at the very least I don’t regard you as any level of helpful. I’m sorry if this hurts your feelings but I’m tired of being deathtunneled just like you’re tired of being “gaslighted”.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #207) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2339, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2333, Gamma Emerald wrote:Now given that Amphy flipped something inaccurate as well it seems Maria just isn’t using proper role definitions
But you still said Jack all about having to post in PT the night you target your check
And even then what are you smoking that me not posting in PT ever makes sense? Posting in PT is like my favorite part of being scum
WHAT PART of “communication outside of the gamethread” are you incapable of processing?

~M
From what you said D2 it seemed your role wouldn’t work if someone never posted in their PT. Now it has to be a specific night? WHY?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #208) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2341, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t think outside people should give analysis/reads on situations.
In post 2343, Flavor Leaf wrote:That’s essentially a hydra slot
Would you rather me lie about it? I can if you want but I don’t like lying about that sort of thing and where it comes from. It’s why I prefer to just hold off on ongoing-game meta most of the time versus acting on it prematurely and BSing a reason why.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (isolation #209) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2347, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2342, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2338, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

Town!Gamma would be hard tr me here and making cases why I’m wrong.

~M
Except I’ve tried pointing out how you’re wrong and you seem to not be willing to listen. So at the very least I don’t regard you as any level of helpful. I’m sorry if this hurts your feelings but I’m tired of being deathtunneled just like you’re tired of being “gaslighted”.
Hya claims a guilty on Tris, yet you’re pushing me? Yeah 100% townie behaviour. :roll:

~M
Does play just halt because a guilty was outed? NO. Never ever should play be halted to deal with a guilty.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #210) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2353, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2345, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2339, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2333, Gamma Emerald wrote:Now given that Amphy flipped something inaccurate as well it seems Maria just isn’t using proper role definitions
WHAT PART of “communication outside of the gamethread” are you incapable of processing?

~M
From what you said D2 it seemed your role wouldn’t work if someone never posted in their PT. Now it has to be a specific night? WHY?
I’m not playing this game, I’ve already answered that. How are these two statements even a contradiction? I told you that Mara said that if NM flipped scum, I’d get a negative on their buddy. Seriously I really hope you feel bad about this post-game.

~M
I most certainly will not. I feel bullied right now. You are constantly calling me scum no matter what I do, and I’m fucking sick of it. If you were to show for even a moment you actually were considering the chance I might be Town, I wouldn’t be so pissed off. But you’re not, so you’re either town who is playing extremely shitty or scum who doesn’t want to back off. So you wanna know why I’m having doubts on you, THAT’S WHY!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #211) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have no opinion because I mostly have been trying to see if it still matters after my info reveal
Now that it seems like it does, I’ll think about it, because I did already say I was aiming to pressure scum into a suboptimal move, but an Amphy is kill is beyond suboptimal and leans into agenda driven if that was the actual target. So basically, I need to figure out who is scum if it’s NOT tris before I can reasonably do anything regarding this.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #212) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2366, Hayasaka wrote:Like more what I am communicating is, I think it should always be Tris.
And most of the time also be Gamma.

What target makes Gamma both clear and Tris inno?
I think none idk.

I think Gamma self redirected to a town.
And I saw 2 people who didn't interact with each other.

If Gamma bounced with Amy my track would see Gamma and I would see 2 targets.
I literally claimed a modifier that DIDN’T ALLOW ME to act last night
Are you saying I’m lying? Because I said why lying made no sense, my role has similar function to Amphy’s, and odd-night means whenever I can’t act she can and vice versa.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #213) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2372, Hayasaka wrote:VMP you did target Gamma last night right?
Apparently they did but have come up with the BS idea that I “didn’t post in the scum PT” last night which is absolutely idiotic given what I enjoy about this game nowadays
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #214) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2378, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 2374, Gamma Emerald wrote:I literally claimed a modifier that DIDN’T ALLOW ME to act last night
Are you saying I’m lying? Because I said why lying made no sense, my role has similar function to Amphy’s, and odd-night means whenever I can’t act she can and vice versa.
I am saying whether or not you are lying Tris is scum so I don't care?
Why are you offended I am considering both worlds lol.
tbh your post just confused me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #215) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It seems like my thought about “whose agenda needs Amphy dead” resulted in the same suspects as this current line of thought is already on (me and tris) with like FL included on the side
VOTE: tris
Since both night actions and my own thoughts about who’d be motivated to kill Amphy line up to implicate tris there’s no reason not to vote here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #216) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And you also did not make it clear at all that not posting that night would cause a false inno?
Like, your claim here is just insanity. Why do I forgo communicating with my partner, which a) hurts coordination and b) makes the game less fun for me, off of a piece of role specifics you never made evident? If you’re not scum, you’re straight up playing awful.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #217) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2411, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, I’m saying this one the most basic surface level I can.

Why is everyone considering Ampharos night kill not a possibility?
Amphy NK was possible
But it points to the same suspects as if it wasn’t and the same suspects we already have (me and tris)
So it’s not worth worrying about.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #218) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2416, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2414, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2411, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, I’m saying this one the most basic surface level I can.

Why is everyone considering Ampharos night kill not a possibility?
Amphy NK was possible
But it points to the same suspects as if it wasn’t and the same suspects we already have (me and tris)
So it’s not worth worrying about.
It points to KD/Hayasaka/BEF/Jjh/Tris
How?
Amphy’s PoE had me, tris, and you in it. Unless I’m missing something the core agenda to kill Amphy would be for her reads.

Btw if someone actually suspects me because of the aforementioned fact that Amphy suspected me, that would be less objectionable than what VMP is pushing rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #219) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m kinda over here eating popcorn but like imo the final vote should be tris or me today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #220) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Being told to shut up isn’t really offensive imo? Like there’s a whole bunch of “silence boomer” and other similar memes, I think if that was offensive those wouldn’t be as prevalent
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #221) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2481, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2480, Kaname Date wrote:hold on, i'd rather not end the day here, it just started. did something happen?
Tris got soft guiltied, they acting like it’s a hard guilty, and I got tilted trying to explain why it’s a soft not a hard, even though I have Tris as scum.
See you have the problem I have a lot of the time where you try to pick at finer details that don’t matter in the broad scale, that got me in trouble a lot at school iirc
It’s fair to question certain things that line up with your own thoughts but getting tilted about probably means the thing I said
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #222) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2484, Kaname Date wrote:hello Gamma, same question to you?
Is myself an option?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #223) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2486, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2483, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2480, Kaname Date wrote:hold on, i'd rather not end the day here, it just started. did something happen?
Tris got soft guiltied, they acting like it’s a hard guilty, and I got tilted trying to explain why it’s a soft not a hard, even though I have Tris as scum.
See you have the problem I have a lot of the time where you try to pick at finer details that don’t matter in the broad scale, that got me in trouble a lot at school iirc
It’s fair to question certain things that line up with your own thoughts but getting tilted about probably means the thing I said
I disagree hard it doesn’t matter in a broad scale.
Okay
But do you have to argue that NOW?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #224) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2491, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2488, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2486, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2483, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I disagree hard it doesn’t matter in a broad scale.
Okay
But do you have to argue that NOW?

Yes.

It is literally the most important thing in the thread right now.
Yeah I now see what you’re saying
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #225) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2503, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2497, Kaname Date wrote:i don't have much to add here, i guess. flip tris or Gamma.

but i'd still like to hear everyone's replies to who they would want alignment flipped in this situation.
I’m okay with either but my sanity obviously prefers Gamma but I don’t want that to influence things. My only hesitation on Tris is that Hya dying last night would have confiscummed her right, because if her claim is valid than I still wouldn’t have been protected last night but I really don’t see why Hya lies though. If Amy self-redirected Tris, then how does that make Hya scum? Even if Amy didn’t target Tris, she obviously didn’t target Hya, so even if not Tris, her death likely points to someone she sr and if Gamma is really an odd night anything. why didn’t he just say that when FL said I get a false negative because he could self-target but he said absolutely nothing. Why @Gamma? Why didn’t you claim odd night then?

~M
Because I knew no matter when I claimed odd-night it was gonna be problematic, so I opted to leave it unspoken through the night, to influence scum actions. I was trying to get Flavor to acknowledge this and he didn’t, in a game he moderated I had an Odd Night Loyal Cop and, having replaced in, my predecessor claimed the role but not the odd night modifier. Because of that I was able to fake an innocent on someone who was very likely town but everyone was suspecting first no good reason Day 3. I came clean the next day but the goal was accomplished because we had already caught the last scum by then.
The fact Flavor didn’t acknowledge that feels a little suss
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #226) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2498, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2477, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2475, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2471, Flavor Leaf wrote:My first vote is roleblock.

You’re getting will boosted
I don’t understand. Are you saying my role will actually be useful tonight?

I forgot what that means - “will boosted”?

~M
Sorry, “strong willer”

You wouldn’t be able to be redirected or anything with that second vote on you.
So Gamma can’t bus drive me then because there can’t possibly be more redirector type roles.

I also didn’t like Gamma’s answer about the fun thing. If scum is aware especially if they have day chat, that a TA will investigate them, then of course unless they don’t post in the scum chat that night. My role is only good as a positive and with Tris very likely flipping scum, the TA is completely useless, so actually it’s probably better used on Tris, since her flip renders my coroning Amy pretty pointless. It’s still a pretty useless role but I’m not sure if I could use it to verify if your dead chat is real or not but it’s probably wasted on me with a Tris scumflip. You should will someone with an actual useful role. Like I seriously doubt Gamma bus drives me post Tris scumflip, so wtf’s the point?

~M
Even with daychat it’s still good to regroup during the night. And again I had no idea your role worked the way you say it does. Why are you making a suggestion based on info I didn’t have? If you did say that at some point feel free to show me when and where but I remember nothing about it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #227) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

depending on the scum's role you can get some clears maybe?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #228) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2511, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2505, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2497, Kaname Date wrote:i don't have much to add here, i guess. flip tris or Gamma.

but i'd still like to hear everyone's replies to who they would want alignment flipped in this situation.
I’m okay with either but my sanity obviously prefers Gamma but I don’t want that to influence things. My only hesitation on Tris is that Hya dying last night would have confiscummed her right, because if her claim is valid than I still wouldn’t have been protected last night but I really don’t see why Hya lies though. If Amy self-redirected Tris, then how does that make Hya scum? Even if Amy didn’t target Tris, she obviously didn’t target Hya, so even if not Tris, her death likely points to someone she sr and if Gamma is really an odd night anything. why didn’t he just say that when FL said I get a false negative because he could self-target but he said absolutely nothing. Why @Gamma? Why didn’t you claim odd night then?

~M
Because I knew no matter when I claimed odd-night it was gonna be problematic, so I opted to leave it unspoken through the night, to influence scum actions. I was trying to get Flavor to acknowledge this and he didn’t, in a game he moderated I had an Odd Night Loyal Cop and, having replaced in, my predecessor claimed the role but not the odd night modifier. Because of that I was able to fake an innocent on someone who was very likely town but everyone was suspecting first no good reason Day 3. I came clean the next day but the goal was accomplished because we had already caught the last scum by then.
Was there also something similar to an even night cop in that? If not, what was the even night role?

~M
There was an even night gunsmith
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (isolation #229) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2519, Flavor Leaf wrote:What was that game, BooneyToonz 4?
Yeah, the one with Symbiotic

Also what’s up BEF?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #230) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2541, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2511, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2505, Gamma Emerald wrote:

~M
Was there also something similar to an even night cop in that? If not, what was the even night role?

~M
There was an even night gunsmith
Still different enough like TA and tracker but BD is way too similar to self-redirector. Also, why are you literally the only player who has yet to comment on Hya’s tracking Amy to Tris? You push me then FL — everyone but Tris. It’s like you’re pretending it never even happened.

~M
Except I have made note of it. And with your little quip about “google translating” your role you’ve officially pissed me off. I was playing nice because it looked like you were but now you decided to hit below the belt again, so the gloves are fucking off.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (isolation #231) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2552, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2412, Gamma Emerald wrote:And you also did not make it clear at all that not posting that night would cause a false inno?
Like, your claim here is just insanity. Why do I forgo communicating with my partner, which a) hurts coordination and b) makes the game less fun for me, off of a piece of role specifics you never made evident? If you’re not scum, you’re straight up playing awful.
I wish I could frame this post-game. I guess Gamma really does think I’m an idiot. :lol:

~M
I mean, does that make me scum? Because I do think that rn. I’m not pulling my punches anymore.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #232) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2403, Gamma Emerald wrote:It seems like my thought about “whose agenda needs Amphy dead” resulted in the same suspects as this current line of thought is already on (me and tris) with like FL included on the side
VOTE: tris
Since both night actions and my own thoughts about who’d be motivated to kill Amphy line up to implicate tris there’s no reason not to vote here.
Fuck you, Mars.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #233) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Mars I think if tris flips scum it is probably FL. tris and D&D both generally had weird reads on FL, tris’ first post towards FL is a bit weird, and D&D’s scum pool at one point rule-of-three implicates FL.

Moving to something else, I’m still not “casing” but the idea I changed my behavior in response to jjh and BEF, now that I’ve thought about it, just doesn’t seem like the truth. The only real shift I felt was when you made the big deal about “if we die it makes Gamma suspicious”. Because there’s ways to be subtle about that but by failing that you put me into defensive mode.

I don’t want to be mean but I’ve sorta lost the ability to be nice by now just FYI. I understand if you don’t want to play with me again but I feel like barring when you let emotions dictate your play, you’re good at the game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #234) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2586, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2578, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 2577, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Gamma were scum here, why wouldn’t he just not post in his hypothetical PT the exact night he expects us to investigate him, so it’s obviously not a clear and yes, itclearly not a guilty.
but how would Gamma know to avoid posting? as far as i am aware, you didn't claim this aspect of your role until today.

i am also aware the wiki does list it as a possible variation, however, though i had never heard of that before.
Traffic Analyst
Alias:
PT Cop
Alignment: any
Role type:
Investigative
Choice:
Night
A Traffic Analyst is a role that is capable of checking to see whether a player can privately communicate. As an informative role, its night choice is to choose a player, and the analyst will learn whether or not there are any players that that player can legally communicate with outside the game thread. (The identity of the people that the target can communicate with is not learned, nor is the content of the communications.)

Note that merely having access to a private topic is not necessarily enough to be able to communicate; there will have to be a second living player in the private topic in question to communicate with. In general, the role will give a "can communicate" result on a player who shares a private topic with another living player, and also on roles that can use active roles to relay messages via the moderator (such as Mailman and Captain); and a "cannot communicate" result on anyone else.
I kind of think that’s self-evident based off of this, don’t you? Also, just realized from this, that I would have definitely gotten a meaningless positive on jjh because of his crier role.

~M
I made this point before, but the wiki says “CAN communicate”. Have you not heard the joke about the teacher who responds to “can I use the bathroom” with “I don’t know, can you?” Based on the Wiki, the role shouldn’t get a different result if someone doesn’t actually use it. Now we all know by now Maria didn’t use any level of common sense in role definitions and I’ll be reaming her post game for sure for that + horrible vote tracking, but you can only expect so much, and the fact the role deviates that hard is imo a bit bastard
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #235) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

jjh is locktown for me. I reread that day 2 start message during the time my gambit was happening and figured he was the one who sent it, and I town locked him from that point on
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #236) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2598, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 2595, Gamma Emerald wrote:jjh is locktown for me. I reread that day 2 start message during the time my gambit was happening and figured he was the one who sent it, and I town locked him from that point on
could you explain this in more depth? why can't scum make that crier message?
Well there’s the fact he didn’t seem to expect Poiky to die, that could be faked but I also think between the two messages he’s demonstrated a solid aura of being comfortable, which I think scum wouldn’t feel rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #237) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2604, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2587, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Mars I think if tris flips scum it is probably FL.
tris and D&D both generally had weird reads on FL, tris’ first post towards FL is a bit weird, and D&D’s scum pool at one point rule-of-three implicates FL.
Link or quote?

~M
One sec
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (isolation #238) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 394, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:reads are something like:

{haya}
{ampharos, kaname}
{everyone else}
{gamma, FL, sailor girls}

- Daenerys
This is where I’m seeing a rule of three against Flavor

As for the other things, one is very early in tris’ ISO, and the other is a behavioral pattern, I could cite specific posts but I think it’s better to combined ISO tris and D&D, they both seemed averse to voting Flavor D1, D&D especially
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (isolation #239) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2606, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 630, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 570, Kaname Date wrote:ugh. i'm gonna be light SRing Ampharos for the whole game, partly in reaction to the townreads she's accruing. what makes this difficult is she's working with a different site culture than what i'm used to. and her play looks high-level, which isn't AI but does always succeed in pressing the paranoia button.
i agree with her takes, i think. to echo her thoughts on Flavor Leaf, i need to see her really push something.
you know, I think I have to take a step back a bit on my ampharos read as well. I thought her presence in the beginning of the game was strong and initially townread her for that, but it’s dropped off a lot since then so she’s probably now close to null for me.

- Daenerys
630 confitowns KD.

~M
Idk about conftown but it does point to KD being town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2627 (isolation #240) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Bull shit. There was already 6 on it before your vote and I don’t recall you ever pushing them.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #241) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What’s up
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #242) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think your activity times just don’t line up with the rest of us, except I guess jjh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #243) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2672, tris wrote:
In post 2670, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2300, tris wrote:
In post 2298, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2297, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Either you were bus drove or Hya’s lying and first one sounds iffy and second, extremely unlikely.

Gamma’s probably already given up. I admit from a purely emotional pov, I would prefer him today but Hya is saying you weren’t bus driven to Amy, so that is literally the only way you’re not guiltied and occams razer says that’s unlikely but she says that’s impossible and I don’t see why he’d lie.

Plus, why wouldn’t Maria have confirmed to both of us your “I do”, why just you? I was expecting Dunn to confirm your conditional bg on us being real and I think it would have been confirmed if it were true. I asked specifically to have both the “I do” thing confirmed and your part in submitting it and was told the mods couldn’t confirm any of it and now you’ve gotten confirmation of our “I do” but we’ve still gotten absolutely nothing.
I just think if your conditional bg was real, I wouldn’t have gotten the response that the mods couldn’t answer any of it. Why wouldn’t they have just backed you up if true? And why would either or Hya need to have done that anyway? Like in what world would either Hya or myself refuse the “I do”? No one in their right mind rehects a bg offer. And now you’re saying Hya isn’t protected but I am?

~M
it has to happen each night. hya was protected the first night.

why would you refuse? because you don't trust me maybe. like what if you're agreeing to something bad?
Wait, so Hya was only protected N1 according to you and us LAST night? So, neither Hya or us are protected tonight, assuming this isn’t completely bogus, which I have serious doubts about anyway.

BEF should optimally self-direct a commute on himself today, since he has no NAs tonight and KD has made it abundantly clear he has no interest in being neighbourized. Tris cant re-neighbourize either Hya or us and she’s pushing FL, so that completely destroys Hya’s argument for fading an exonerated slot over Tris.

Why am I literally the only one to consistently catch these things?
each night that we PM the "I do" it happens
Can it work on more than 1 person?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #244) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2675, tris wrote:
In post 2673, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2672, tris wrote:
In post 2670, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2300, tris wrote:
In post 2298, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2297, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Either you were bus drove or Hya’s lying and first one sounds iffy and second, extremely unlikely.

Gamma’s probably already given up. I admit from a purely emotional pov, I would prefer him today but Hya is saying you weren’t bus driven to Amy, so that is literally the only way you’re not guiltied and occams razer says that’s unlikely but she says that’s impossible and I don’t see why he’d lie.

Plus, why wouldn’t Maria have confirmed to both of us your “I do”, why just you? I was expecting Dunn to confirm your conditional bg on us being real and I think it would have been confirmed if it were true. I asked specifically to have both the “I do” thing confirmed and your part in submitting it and was told the mods couldn’t confirm any of it and now you’ve gotten confirmation of our “I do” but we’ve still gotten absolutely nothing.
I just think if your conditional bg was real, I wouldn’t have gotten the response that the mods couldn’t answer any of it. Why wouldn’t they have just backed you up if true? And why would either or Hya need to have done that anyway? Like in what world would either Hya or myself refuse the “I do”? No one in their right mind rehects a bg offer. And now you’re saying Hya isn’t protected but I am?

~M
it has to happen each night. hya was protected the first night.

why would you refuse? because you don't trust me maybe. like what if you're agreeing to something bad?
Wait, so Hya was only protected N1 according to you and us LAST night? So, neither Hya or us are protected tonight, assuming this isn’t completely bogus, which I have serious doubts about anyway.

BEF should optimally self-direct a commute on himself today, since he has no NAs tonight and KD has made it abundantly clear he has no interest in being neighbourized. Tris cant re-neighbourize either Hya or us and she’s pushing FL, so that completely destroys Hya’s argument for fading an exonerated slot over Tris.

Why am I literally the only one to consistently catch these things?
each night that we PM the "I do" it happens
Can it work on more than 1 person?
it works with the people i've neighborized
Is that a yes? I’m gonna assume that’s a yes unless told otherwise
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #245) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2677, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2676, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2674, tris wrote:
In post 2669, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote: But please explain to me why a slot that has been 100% cleared of being the reason for Amy dying ought to be faded over you and who do you think we ought to fade if NOT you?

Now I realize that it wasn’t you who is advocating for Gamma being faded, that was Hya. So, who do you think we should fade?

~M
flavor leaf. i don't buy the whole jester thing
Why not? He did claim Fool as his actual flavour.

Also, who do you think FL’s hypothetical buddy is then? Based of of EoD D2 interactions and based off of what we’ve seen so far today, it sure as hell doesn’t look like it’s Gamma.

~M
And what motive does scum!FL have to kill Amy here - a slot that was hard townreading him and also a slot that he had damn good reason to have no fear from her N2 NAs?

~M
When I was reading Amphy’s ISO determining who’d have motive to kill Amphy I noticed FL was pretty much the first suspect after the main PoE Amphy had
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #246) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2709, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Wrt to FL’s Gamma rb, if he seriously still thinks FL is scum and locktowns jjh maybe his being rb’d isn’t a terrible idea, not because I necessarily think he’s scum but because I think his reads on FL/jjh are wrong, so I dunno if we can actually count on him to do what I’m suggesting. It would be awesome if I could though but I think he needs to wake tf up first and see that FL is never scum here.

~M
You think jjh is scum? I have been struggling to think who might be scum with Tris outside of FL, since scum Haya makes 0 sense, BEF is pretty well cleared on interactions plus his posting D2+ is rather towny, KD very likely isn’t it because of D&D interactions, I don’t think you’re scum with D&D, so the only real thing left is jjh and at this point I’ve been thinking his crier messages are a town thing.
So I’m thinking you might be right but I don’t see how rn.

What are you suggesting btw?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #247) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How would he make us lose if we didn’t vote him?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #248) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2747, Kaname Date wrote:i have a few problems with jjh. his read on FL especially, where he goes from being suspicious of FL and then saying he's reevaluated and that this is probably town FL, with no explanation besides that he agrees with FL that if FL were scum, jjh would have been nightkilled.

i'm just not seeing the solving he's promised. his only SR is tris and it's based off the idea that Ampharos could never have been the nightkill.

i see Gamma's reasoning for townreading jjh, but what's stopping scum jjh from making that "Pooky might be scum" crier message with the knowledge that Pooky is going down that night?
That’s probably just personal experience coloring my thoughts regarding that. I’d just had a game finish with Pooky being scum and being more articulate there. So I was thinking Pooky was probably town here, then I see he is killed and jjh says Pooky is scummy via crier message, idk why but that hit in a way that felt towny.
The thing that concerns me about the n1 message, tbh, is that he dropped everyone’s names except his own, a bit of a painfully obvious indication he is the one talking. Looking critically my takes are a) it seems like he’s trying to appear more towny by discussing as many people as possible, and b) it seems a bit assured of not being the nightkill, as he’s putting his role out in the open very flagrantly.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #249) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maybe he just wants to get more mileage out of his role as Town? Plus it’s not a particularly genuine looking Jester claim, though most FL claims don’t look very genuine overall (this is just stating how I perceive it, not a value judgment)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #250) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maria, please don’t ever deviate so flagrantly from the standard role names + utilities like you did here, it makes things really hard to parse
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #251) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2913, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2909, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maria, please don’t ever deviate so flagrantly from the standard role names + utilities like you did here, it makes things really hard to parse
@Gamma did you vig KD? We still don’t know why he died.
No, I didn’t target KD with any action that night
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #252) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2915, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2909, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maria, please don’t ever deviate so flagrantly from the standard role names + utilities like you did here, it makes things really hard to parse
Honestly, the only important thing with roles in theme games is that mods don't rely on the standard role names and explain how all roles work independently. I don't like making assumptions so I knew to ask what a hide action meant in the context of this game, but other people don't do that.
Hider I can forgive, but if you’re using a role explicitly conceptualized in the normal queue I think it would make sense to use the normal function. Like, I still think VMP’s role was a complete tire fire, though I’ll apologize for how heated I got about it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #253) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Chalk up another game where I’m dead right about FL and he tries to deflect btw
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”