Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #104 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 93, cyrus62 wrote:remember only one person can bid with them self's right now town should work together there are more of us then scum . so 4 of us bid 500 on one item each day in order for scum to get any role they will have to out bid us . scum will have not enough money to bid high day 2 to beat us. as they will all be left with 300 . but we would still have 6 with 500. . so then if town . just bids 325 on day 2 we get every role. so whos up for trying this
I haven’t really read much but I dislike this plan. Town doesn’t need to bid 500, 301 is enough to make scum have to pay dearly for an ability. If a townie thinks they can do well with a role 500 is fine, but I don’t want a bunch of townies burning their entire stash early. There are going to be 16 abilities up for auction, if town bids 500 out the gate on everything they get 10 of those.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 105, Mistyx wrote:hi gamma

how much have you been following
I only started reading when I decided to start playing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 17, Alisae wrote:in a vacuum the only marketplace owners that should even be worth considering is me and pooky as we're probably both the smartest mechanical players when it comes to this setup. Pooky is probably better at bidding than I am and I know this setup like the back of my hand.
FYI I wouldn’t mind being MO but idk if I can make super-good calls
It’s probably better in the hands of Pooky or maybe mastina
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw @VFP: Carcalilly is carcasilly
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 42, marcistar wrote:
In post 40, Alisae wrote:1. If you want to force scum to bid more than 300$, you bid 300$. 301$ is also an acceptable amount. This is important because they need to bid 301$ or 302$ to outbid you and if they outbid you that means they can't outbid a 500$ bid.
2. What I like to do is bid low on everything (I've bid 10$ on everything at this moment so if u are not okay with this outbid me), because I generally go by the rule of thumb of pay what you value the item at and not any more. If you go by this rule and use your money scarcely, you'll have more later on for bigger purchases. You shouldn't be blowing 100$s on items for no reason, and I generally think purchases greater than 100$ on low-tier items is way too much.
so our goal is to just stop scum from having an easy time?
Early on yes
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 48, marcistar wrote:it seems like alisae wants alot of control over things i think. im not sure if its good thing
I like your thinking, you can be town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 49, cyrus62 wrote:/if i am mo it will be very goode
Can you provide a resume of past times you have broken a setup mechanically in favor of town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 52, Flea The Magician wrote:Now my problem is last time I played a game with a weird mechanic like this, I tried to lightningrod the bad for town roles and got my ass firmly handed to me
That was draft upick right?
Sorry about being a blithering idiot about the role evolution
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 57, VFP wrote:
In post 53, Alisae wrote:tl;dr protect the obvtown players that you believe are absolutely town beyond a reasonable doubt and kicking ass. If someone is not kicking ass and is doing nothing, they're not worth protecting. If someone is not absolutely town beyond a reasonable doubt, they're not worth protecting.
You're starting to lose my vote.
Lead better.
How would YOU use a doc then?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 65, VFP wrote:
In post 61, Alisae wrote:Like my approach to the role works for me, I have the results to prove it.

If you think trying to predict the night kill is better than making sure the most important player on the player list to you doesn't die then you're just bad at the game.
It was more to how obvious it was.
X shots I agree don't waste them on predicting. But this isn't a master science plan, it should be meta.
And you keep throwing around that everyone but you is bad. So maybe limming you first here just levels the playing field regardless on your align.
Or maybe you should give em a chance to prove themselves since anything advantageous to scum can be reasoned as a scum claim
But nooooo let the blind lead the blind amirite?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 67, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Cop is definitely worth 301+ as it forces scum to lower their cash below 500. Bidding 300 can result in a tie with a scum that also bid 300, which would leave scum with 500 if they win the randomized tie, that they could still use to tie a full-wallet townie and potentially takeaway 2 good town roles.

This point was brought up in the previous iteration linked in the signups thread:

The role of the MO is not so much to determine
which
roles will show up, but in
what order
they will appear. For example, ideally the tracker/watcher roles will appear before Ninja appears, and Cop before Godfather. Since there are 20 roles and 16 will appear throughout the course of 4 Days, we can only avoid 4 of them, and on N3 when there are 8 roles left there is only a 20% chance of avoiding all 4 of those roles that the MO does not ENHANCE. Factor in chances of those roles appearing on prior nights and it's even less likely we can avoid all 4. The good news is that ORDER MATTERS for most of these roles. Godfather is useless to scum once the cop has blown their load, so whoever gets Cop, if you think the MO is town, you can probably afford to save it for one night as it's unlikely that specifically Godfather will appear tomorrow out of 16 roles.

We're already quite lucky to have gotten cop this early as it's our only counterable investigative (and the counter is not available yet) so scum will have to outbid town on 3 different roles to stop investigations, which is enough to free up other strong town roles such as 2x doctor for us.

Probably the only other thing I have to say about the setup right now is that scum WILL most likely outbid us on dayvig so whoever gets MO should withhold that role, as tempting as it might be to have it :(
I’m a bit surprised to say this but you seem rational enough to be a decent MO
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 71, Distance wrote:cyrus is the worst candidate for mo in this playerlist lets get real here
What makes you say this?
The vitriol I sense kinda bothers me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 81, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 58, Alisae wrote:
In post 55, Flea The Magician wrote:Knowing there's a doctor in the setup means scum are going to try and work out their best shot around that and will take out a null target, every single time.

You have to know how a player is handled by scum to know if they're a target too which relies on meta. Scum only aim for me as a null-shot. All you've given there is a lot on why you should have doc, so by all means go for it, have doc.
or you just
not give village the doctor?

I'm undecided on if I'm going for the doctor. I just want MO as I strongly believe I am the most suited for it. If that triggers you that fine because I would expect that to trigger you.
If I am going for the doctor, I will not be saying so but its not a decision I will make until after the midday announcement. And even if I do go for it, you're crazy if you think I'm going to broadcast that.

I wrote that brief on how to use the doctor ability because I do not think it is correct for me to go for it, at least right now.
Trigger is NOT the word to be using here, for the record. I am not triggered, I am fucked off at other reasons and your ego immediately coming in here annoys me.

Reminder I caught you pretty damn fast as scum previously.

What you set out to write, is why you should be the MO, what you wrote is the politicians speech on why they should be something.
I don't expect you to announce what you're going for, thats why we have PTs for bidding. You're already firmly twisting what I've said to the point I'm now happy locking my vote in seriously.
I don’t think Alisae explicitly was saying e should be MO. E was basically trying to make sure mechanics were handled right, and I think since Pooky hadn’t checked in e tried to drive the conversation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 122, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Believe it or not I faked that guilty with a completely level head, but people didnt use the info properly in LyLo as they were understandably disgusted by my play. I didn't account for that when considering the upside of me eating the rope that day. I thought it was a win-win regardless of who got flipped but it didnt work out that way
Fmpov the only advantageous people to flip were me Andres or Max
You basically took a death that had my name on it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 123, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 114, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 49, cyrus62 wrote:/if i am mo it will be very goode
Can you provide a resume of past times you have broken a setup mechanically in favor of town?
i do that all the time . its just who i am 400% more odds so i guse we look at the good stuff and put it there but then town better have enough to out bid scum. fyi your slot alredy bided 250 . on one item how much is left?
bruh
I asked for a resume, that means examples are a must
Also, your grammatical skills don’t inspire confidence in your ability to handle being MO. Ar-ti-cu-late!
In addition my slot hasn’t bid 250 on shit. I was immediately made aware of my slot’s prior bids so your silly gambit won’t work, and if I wasn’t made immediately aware I would have 100% asked the mod.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 126, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 124, Mistyx wrote:i think gamma and kyouko are town
i think forming reads so quick is nai but i dislike it.
You only dislike it because we aren’t sheep that will listen to your weak cries for power
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

HEAL: ssmb_kyouko
I kinda think this is good while we wait for others to check in at least
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 101, cyrus62 wrote:i like my idea becuse it blocks two of their more powerful roles
Which are?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 137, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 128, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 126, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 124, Mistyx wrote:i think gamma and kyouko are town
i think forming reads so quick is nai but i dislike it.
You only dislike it because we aren’t sheep that will listen to your weak cries for power
A bit intense, Gamma.

Out of everybody currently with a heal vote, which slot brings you the most confidence?
Kyouko, for potentially peculiar reasoning
He mentioned a fake guilty that he pulled in another game, and I believe he’s truly remorseful for that. As such I believe he’d put extra thought into his choices compared to someone else who wasn’t trying to rebound from something like that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Distance
I kinda agree 78 looks weird, it feels like that t at the end could be deliberate
Also wasn’t a fan of how they poked Cyrus’ bid for MO, felt too aggressive for no real reason.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean, it should be based on both?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 146, imaginality wrote:Sure, but that's not what Alisae was saying.
I mean yeah but e replaced out so early there was no chance for character development
But I expressed MY opinion on the matter, fwiw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 150, VFP wrote:What does this mean?
Turnabout is fair play
I used a rather tame insult towards you to confirm myself to Carcalilly in a game once, so now that you’re back I’m doing the reverse but just for funsies
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I guess I got the wrong vibe from your posting then.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It was called You’ve Got Mail
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 152, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I guess I got the wrong vibe from your posting then.
I like your level-headed response to my error though
You’re a townread for that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know and that was why I had the idea, I thought it was fun to poke at you while you weren’t looking
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 171, cyrus62 wrote:btw last time market place was done town lost. i joind hoping i could change that.
Actually Alisae was the last to run it and it was a town win
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 187, imaginality wrote:- other townies don't bid on it, the convicted person gets quick-hammered, and scum get the role for cheap
This shouldn’t happen
Deadline is meant to always run the full length the first 4 days so the auctions can function
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 195, cyrus62 wrote:hey i was hoping i could win all 4 and become all powerful now i find out if i win hit man i cant use it shame.
suuuuure
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As I see it it’s reasonable to expect scum to enact a bidding strategy that involve more than one player
125 on each can be managed by 2-3 scum without dipping below 500 for later days
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 214, cyrus62 wrote:starting to feel gamma is just a toxic player. so i most likely will just ignore them. as town i dont lie and as scum i still dont lie. so to think i lied or to even suggest i am urks me badly. read my scum games again gamma you will see i do not lie . even in life. my one fault and most likely why i stink at being scum is never ever lieing.
lmao
So you’re calling me toxic because I distrust you in a game all about doubting people?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, I can be toxic at times but this is tamer than tame for me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 231, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 230, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 214, cyrus62 wrote:starting to feel gamma is just a toxic player. so i most likely will just ignore them. as town i dont lie and as scum i still dont lie. so to think i lied or to even suggest i am urks me badly. read my scum games again gamma you will see i do not lie . even in life. my one fault and most likely why i stink at being scum is never ever lieing.
lmao
So you’re calling me toxic because I distrust you in a game all about doubting people?
no im calling you toxic for never trying to read me
Well in truth I think you could be town but this reaction certainly doesn’t inspire any confidence.
Mistyx is right though that “never lying” is pretty much a trust tell if true
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Just because no one has outbid you doesn’t mean no bidding has taken place
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also you won’t be made aware of being outbid until the abilities are given out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The only times you can tell whether your bid is leading is the midday and day end reports
Any other time is a blind guess
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mistyx who are you scumreading rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I've seen votes on imaginality for the timing on the bidding plan and "shade"
I honestly don't feel inspired by either
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

like actually what the fuck was to point of tacky's responding to that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 279, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Can people explain the Kyouko MO votes? I'm not really seeing much reason here other than "you sound smart" or is my assessment too critical?

Also, we're 18 hr with hardly any wagons. I can't tell whether town or scum is more active with this playerlist. I want to start hearing cases.
Mine might be the most reasoned out one surprisingly?
Feel free to tell me if I’m wrong tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 289, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 134, Gamma Emerald wrote:HEAL: ssmb_kyouko
I kinda think this is good while we wait for others to check in at least
haha, reasoned in any measure is not the word I'd have used.

Unless you haven't found any better options for MO, not even yourself? Or why Kyouko?

I'll get to you some point soon Flea. :3 I skimmed your post when I was p-edited.
I posted “why kyouko” later
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And I don’t feel like any especially better options have come up
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 298, cyrus62 wrote:ssbm for being overly townie.
lmfao
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 325, cyrus62 wrote:is it just me or no one else biding?
It’s probably just you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 322, Gypyx wrote:day 1 ends in 0 days, 4 hours, 4 minutes
@s&m
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: KittyTacky
Haven’t seen much from distance I didn’t like since my initial vote
Also, I wanna put this at 4 votes since we have other wagons at 2 but none at 3
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why do you NOT want Kyouko?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

.-.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 379, Mistyx wrote:i think distance being confrontational out of the gate is >rand town

VOTE: VFP
HEAL: Mistyx

idk what the current vc is but this is where im leaning

i dont think VFP has really done anything towny and didnt like their handling of gamma post rep in
I didn’t really reflect on this much, but I do think there might be something to the fact his vibe is almost completely different in how he interacts with me here vs. his interactions with me in mini 2213
He was way more jovial and sociable in that game, here he feels stilted
Not calling him definitely scum because I’m pretty sure he tries reading me like this in that game and missed the mark but knowing him I think the mood change isn’t a good sign
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Am I the only one who’s aware of the fact “n’t” is sometimes tacked onto random words to flip their meaning
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not certain it was meant that way but 78 could be that just lacking the punctuation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 393, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 392, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not certain it was meant that way but 78 could be that just lacking the punctuation
In post 78, Distance wrote:unfortunately hes probably townt
I think it’s just a typo. I frequently have to edit what I say in Discord because somehow, I usually wind up accidentally putting a “n” after a post.
I do have an issue on my chromebook where the shift key locks up a bit caused the first two letters of a word to be capitalized when I just mean for the first to be
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 397, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Can you expand on the mood change? Something feels wrong about the Kitty wagon to me and I do still think VFP's MO choice was suspect. If you and I vote VFP it ties them at 3-3 I think, and I feel like Kitty is a bit of a compromise for most. I know I'd be alright with Kitty as the content is just not there but it feels too much like a policy elim and I think we can do better today.
I might consider VFP but I think Nancy has raised good points
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The tie is broken by which one was higher just before the tie iirc
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

no you’re not
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 416, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 414, Gamma Emerald wrote:no you’re not
all 4 roles scum set me up
Kinda odd to say scum set you up when it was your choice to bid in the first place
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s a disturbingly specific figure
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 419, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Another case cracked by bdsm_ultimate_detective
Also lol Igeddit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 424, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:125+300 is 425. I think cyrus is here as scum to buy something for 425
Ah, that’s valid.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think S&M hydra is probably confirmed town now right?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 439, VFP wrote:Does redacted mean it was over 500?
not for certain but it's possible
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 430, Gypyx wrote:
KittyTacky has been executed ! They were...

Spoiler:
Mafia Goon !

Night 1 starts now and ends in (expired on 2021-06-23 02:14:45)
can we be given a VC to go with this -_-
just noticed there was no actual day end VC
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 466, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 440, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think S&M hydra is probably confirmed town now right?
I was actually curious if anyone has seen Nancy Drew bus before, wanted to take a look at that possibility (I think that was all the Nancy Drew head)
Pretty sure she has but bussing so early and so harshly seems like a bad play in a setup like this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 479, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Nancy be town :(

also I'm a bird,
hint
ohohoho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 482, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Elaborate, because I'm not following this.
S&M led the wagon on kitty pretty much
Need I say more?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 513, mastina wrote:
In post 498, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Image
DON'T SAY YOUR GUESS NOW. JUST KNOW.
ALSO I'M TERRIBLE AT KEEPING THINGS HIDDEN HEHEHEHEHE
Oh if that's the case.

VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly

I don't think this is the toucan's towngame.
:?
I don’t think you’re right about this one.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 531, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@CB, you having Gamma in your PoE really worries me because you are not a noob, so how could you not know that Alisae is not only decent at playing scum, e’s one of the few people who actually love playing it?

If it weren’t for that Misty vote, I might be inclined to think Flea kill was a frame up.
I’ll wait for CB’s response but with knowledge of her main it’s gonna be telling
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 567, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Could the team actually be Kitty/VFP/Kyuku?

Or is VFP a miselim?

Fascinating that Kyuku completely lost her sr on VFP today and shaded me for catching scum.
I definitely feel like VFP is a misyeet
What do you think of Kyouko’s picks?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It’s not “Kyuku” btw
Having watched enough subbed anime I can state it’s like “kyoh-koh”
He made a joke referencing a character with that name earlier this game iirc (which I believe is not the chosen namesake)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 596, Something_Smart wrote:Okay, I'm caught up.
do u have thoughts?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 607, mastina wrote:
In post 561, VFP wrote:So I'm E1 because scum do what they do every game and call me town.
No you're L-1 because this game is incredibly winnable via POE thanks to how D1 played out, and the N1 nightkill can be used to deduce even further the most likely scum to make the kill there in the remaining players, and you're the best fit for that.
In post 590, imaginality wrote:VOTE: Mastina because she talked a lot about her vote but a lot of the logic seemed to contain some "in this scenario I think it's most likely VFP" statements where the reason for thinking it's most likely VFP wasn't really laid out.
What's there to lay out when it's player psychology analysis?

I am somewhat familiar with the way most of the players operate in this game when they are scum. What they are likely to do as scum, how they operate as scum, thoughts that are likely to occur to them as scum and thoughts that are unlikely to occur to them as scum.

If Flea was killed because cyrus is scum and cyrus's scumbuddy didn't tell them to not do this, the most likely player to fit that is VFP because VFP is the type of scum player that would analyze cyrus's choice and not see the downside, supporting it, more or less. He would look at it, and either be indifferent to it or more likely "sounds like a good idea" or something to that effect. Where he would see the upsides to the kill but not consider the downsides involved.

If Flea was not killed because cyrus is scum, the possibilities are Flea was killed to PR hunt or Flea was killed for general threat level.

If Flea was killed to PR hunt, the two players most likely to engage in PR hunting are Cupcake Butterfly and VFP. They are the players most likely to try and delve into PR speculation, of where the bids were, and try to kill based off of that. VFP has engaged in this type of behavior before so he tops the charts in this regard.

If Flea was killed for general townness factor between Flea being obvtown and being Flea...VFP is one of the players with the most familiarity with Flea, and the type of player to be most afraid of Flea, and the type of player most likely to approve of a kill on Flea for that reason.

But all of this relies on psychological profiling of the player in question. How do you explain a psychological profile? How do you give details of it? You can't exactly point to past scumgames for a one for one comparison because it's not a tell, there's enough variance in games that it's not going to be a one for one comparison. You can look at the general psychology and basic patterns, but that's about it, and it's those patterns that make me think VFP is the most likely to approve of a Flea kill here.

I can maybe explain the psychology behind the players who wouldn't make the Flea kill as to why they're unlikely to make it. But the unlikely-to-nightkill psychological profiles are pretty damn similar in how fact-lacking they are, so I genuinely don't know how to give more. You're asking me to create extra logic in a place where there's no extra logic to be had.
honestly this argument to "why VFP" is halfway engaging
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 608, mastina wrote:Scum tend to not want to hammer scum when scum died D1.
there are no hammers until d5
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

this game is starting to hurt my head
there's a lot of people I want to call town but doubt is creeping in
this song is pretty much my mood except the syNTHS NEVER STOP PLAYING!!!!!!!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Bruh
The “ou” character combination is pronounced like an o when read in the context of Japanese pronunciation
And there is no second u in kyouko
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yeah I'd say that about where my problem lies
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Something bothers me about that imaginality wall
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 691, Distance wrote:im good with limming realy anyone not on the kitty wagon
Do you have 0 TRs aside from that wagon???
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 713, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: no execute
I don’t think that’s entirely a good idea but if you do I’m willing to hear you out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 703, imaginality wrote:

@Gamma Emerald
@Smoke and Mirrors
@cyrus62
@marcistar
@ssbm_Kyouko

Unless I've missed a post, none of you are currently voting.
Someone is going to get eliminated in less than a day (barring an extension or explicit no-elim votes getting plurality)

Currently there are by my count 3 votes on VFP, 2 on Something_Smart, and 1 on mastina.

1. Who do you want to see eliminated out of those three?
2. Vote for that person before end of day

If your answer to 1 is "someone else", vote for that person.
If your answer to 1 is "don't elim anyone today", vote for No Execute.

If you don't vote for someone else (or no execute) I shall assume tomorrow you're happy with VFP being eliminated.
I really don’t like how arm-twisty this is

I feel like if scum is on the kitty wagon it’s imaginality because their posting just feels inordinately scummy
And scrolling through the topic review in the preview window I’m not alone in feeling this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 721, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Have I actually caught 2 scum? That would be amazing. But it’s so freaking obvious that scum was trying to set us up that either Kyuku is the worst scumhunter in mafia history or he actually is scum. Rn, I’m leaning to yes.
You know what, this got me thinking and I have 0 of the good vibes I got from kyouko in mini 2213 rn
VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
I feel like a bastard for this but it’s making enough sense and S&M has earned my trust
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also, quick question: did I miss the mid-day update or was there not one today?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Definitely moment of brilliance at least
(I’m not sure which head is posting)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What are the votes at rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Cyrus
I’m not as confident in the Mistyx/S_S TR but I do agree with it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It’s probably too late to switch anyway
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 819, Something_Smart wrote:And if people want to kill me because of what Misty did then I have 0 defense against that
you know, I have to actually object to this
I managed to deflect a shitpush on me from scum!Menalque based on my predecessor's posting in a past game
so it is definitely possible to defend against points presented against your predecessor
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the push on my slot in that game was based on off-site meta and I still managed to control it
idk maybe I'm just built different
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 944, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Did Imaginality perspective slip with the bolded?
I rate it a non-zero possibility
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 962, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Killing flea has the added benefit of appeasing my scumread on VFP which was still active at the end of d1. I was scumreads him because of the way he flipped off Alisae and onto Flea with seemingly no reason as though the agenda was to destabilize Alisae's play for MO. By showing me Flea was town it did make me cast that aside. If scum had killed either me or misty(S_S) on N1, it would have looked bad for VFP. Plus they might have thought doc would heal me and are playing around the 2-shot by waiting for N3
Do you think scum would make a kill so blatantly not in their best interests?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 950, imaginality wrote:Oops, clicked submit too soon.

Re. my posts and my bid, I encouraged town to bid high because I want us to keep scum from getting powers that are useful to us and I think getting powers early is better than late. The reason I bid 90 should be obvious.

I find the fact scum didn't hide any of the bids yesterday interesting. Makes me wonder if they bid 500 on watcher early in an attempt to appear town when they claim it later. On the flip side if town got watcher it would be one reason for the relatively unexpected Distance NK - avoid being watched.
90 specifically? That seems a bit weird
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VFP I have to say this to get it off my chest: your avatar bothers me, for personal reasons
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2, Gypyx wrote:
Spoiler: list of abilities
1. 1-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

2. 2-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

3. 1-shot Bulletproof : You are protected from the first Night-kill that has targeted you. Bulletproof is countered by Hitman.

4. 1-shot Day-Kill : Send me a private message with an order to kill someone during a day phase. That player will die.

5. 1-shot Cop : Choose another player. You will receive back a report of "Mafia" or "Not Mafia".

6. 1-shot Commuter : All abilities that target you will be roleblocked. Commuter is countered by Hitman. Must select a night to use it.

7. 1-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

8. 2-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

9. 2-shot Gravedigger : Choose another player who has died. You will learn of all the abilities they had when they died.

10. 1-shot Godfather : You appear as "Not Mafia" on Cop reports, regardless of your actual alignment. Must select a night to use it.

11. 1-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

12. 2-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

13. 1-shot Jailkeeper : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill and also unable to act.

14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

16. 2-shot Ninja : You may choose which of your visits (if any) will appear on Tracker and Watcher reports. Must select a night to use it.

17. 1-shot Roleblocker : Choose another player. All of their Targeted abilities that they activated for that night will fail.

18. 1-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

19. 2-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

20. 2-shot Watcher : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) visited that player during the Night.

Spoiler: remaining abilities
1. 1-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

2. 2-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

3. 1-shot Bulletproof : You are protected from the first Night-kill that has targeted you. Bulletproof is countered by Hitman.

4. 1-shot Day-Kill : Send me a private message with an order to kill someone during a day phase. That player will die.

5. 1-shot Cop : Choose another player. You will receive back a report of "Mafia" or "Not Mafia".

6. 1-shot Commuter : All abilities that target you will be roleblocked. Commuter is countered by Hitman. Must select a night to use it.

7. 1-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

8. 2-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

9. 2-shot Gravedigger : Choose another player who has died. You will learn of all the abilities they had when they died.

10. 1-shot Godfather : You appear as "Not Mafia" on Cop reports, regardless of your actual alignment. Must select a night to use it.

11. 1-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

12. 2-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

13. 1-shot Jailkeeper : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill and also unable to act.

14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

16. 2-shot Ninja : You may choose which of your visits (if any) will appear on Tracker and Watcher reports. Must select a night to use it.

17. 1-shot Roleblocker : Choose another player. All of their Targeted abilities that they activated for that night will fail.

18. 1-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

19. 2-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

20. 2-shot Watcher : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) visited that player during the Night.
Can this post be updated pls?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda associate dolphins with someone I never want to see on this site again
So seeing the dolphin avi makes me think you’re him, even when I’ve proven that can’t be the case (outside a pretty major rule being broken)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who do you think Kyouko’s partner is?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is S_S scum for those reasons as well?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The calling you town thing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1009, VFP wrote:
In post 1008, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1006, VFP wrote:That's a lie.
I didnt realize you had access to my PMs
Your eye twitches when you lie.
Silence, Apollo.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This sort of 1v1 play is pretty common for town!VFP I think
It happened in 2213 I think as well, I just didn’t know who he was at that point unfortunately
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1027, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Reading your iso I feel like I'm listening to a sports commentator who is filling a lull in the action by having unrelated conversations with his co-caster
can you explain what this means because as I see it that's just my style
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 850, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If Gamma doesnt move off of me and I end up eliminated today, I urge you all to review 2213 and seriously consider Gamma's reasoning for voting me.
is this what you mean by the thing you posted in your wall earlier?
Why does it not feel like you cared to do anything about this until now?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1057, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1001, VFP wrote:So we're agreed that there's 100% scum in us?
Weird post to make if you’re town.
Not for VFP/Vedith
(He outed in another game so I consider that open season on disclosing who the alt is of)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Here’s my thing. I get the VFP+imaginality associatives, but rn I feel like something about kyouko is scummier
My immediate attempt to hit that gut feeling with a tangible expression is that something about the picks maybe feels off?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: imaginality
Recent posting has made me feel like the odds of VFP and kyouko being aligned are lesser so within the {VFP,kyouko,imaginality} POE this is the sensible choice until I can turn my feelings into logical thoughts
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1086, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And Gamma what feels off about the picks? Are you talking about the ones I enhanced or the ones that showed up?
Ones you enhanced
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s my bid, and here’s the thing with it. I was expecting Kitty to not have actually been able to snag the cop based on thread presence, which would explain why that result was obscured. As such I was thinking scum probably wanted the GF, and wanted to scalp them for it. I left myself one Doge in order to take a power that seemed like it shouldn’t get left behind but was going to. Another point to what I’m doing is that I’m showing I have most of my money intact with the bid.
In addition I think it was smarter for me to bid on a pro-scum role given my largely townread status. Bidding on a PR that’s useful for town adds the risk of getting NKed and wasting that role. Instead I played to hold something scum might want back.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1119, imaginality wrote:
In post 1100, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1013, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@mod, question about gravedigger/auction mechanics:

if a player is eliminated by plurality, not nightkill, and has also won the bid on an item, would they have "died with the ability" for the purposes of a gravedigger result, or does the dead player technically gain the ability/win the bid after they are dead?

Basically asking, without asking you to confirm kitty won anything, or that Marci actually targeted kitty:

If kitty won cop d1 and was gravedigged last night, would the gravedigger have seen that kitty died with cop?
yes, the dead player still wins the item, and kitty would have shown with it
What pro town reason is there for showing you have most of your money intact?

Not that you do any more, if you're town and scum don't bother outbidding you.

Why would scum assume the cop hadn't used their shot before D3?

And why make the assumption that the other scum wouldn't bid for cop themselves, if they were concerned and Kitty was absent?
It shows I wasn’t responsible for taking any other roles that other might have suspected scum took.
My guess is that scum would be wanting it for contingency, but I seem to have been proven wrong on that front
On the last thing: they feel rather disorganized given the Flea NK, that seems a bit like out-of-touch scum. So they probably failed to effectively plan out that part of their mechanical play.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1120, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I had an idea - we already know cyrus didnt win the cop because of his 125-all split. Of the dead, that leaves flea and distance. If Marci digs Distance tonight, and he doesnt have cop, it means Flea won it, unless someone has been holding on to the cop shot or has an inno they're saving. This seems unlikely. Although I'm not sure if digging will show he had the 1-shot cop if he already used it the night he died. I dont know if using the abilities counts as "losing" them since they're x-shot.
I actually quite like this thought
I “watched” (caught a good part of it as audio only) the most recent episode of the Mysterious Benedict Society show and there’s a logic problem that kinda works like this in it

@S_S why would that be an awkward position?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1127, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1123, Gamma Emerald wrote:On the last thing: they feel rather disorganized given the Flea NK, that seems a bit like out-of-touch scum. So they probably failed to effectively plan out that part of their mechanical play.
I wasn't here for this, and I read but I can't guarantee that I fully understand the gamestate as it was at the end of D1. In what way was the Flea kill out-of-touch? Was fae not very townread?

If so, I feel like that implicates the people who were townreading faer.
I feel like there were greater townreads/people I’d want dead if I were scum
Although maybe you’re onto something regarding checking who was TRing her, perhaps scum may have TMIed that one
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1149, marcistar wrote:i think if something_smarts scum in this game, that it would be more like theyre just agreeing to the kills and not really choosing them out.
Who
is
choosing the kills then?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1145, marcistar wrote:tbh this is kinda funny to me, cuz rn looking at it it looks like something_smart just replied to something that they fit.
He wasn’t even in the game n1 so why are you using that to accuse him?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ngl, not a fan of marcistar's push on S_S
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1161, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1157, Gamma Emerald wrote:ngl, not a fan of marcistar's push on S_S
Vfp, why vote Imaginality now? To prove you 2 arent scum together?

@everyone, if mastina flipped red right now, who would her partner be? I'm entertaining a theory right now of scum!mastina town!vfp and I think I see a likely partner, wanna know what others think, especially curious what S&M, Gamma, and Imaginality think as members of the Kitty wagon.
This is nowhere near a conclusive thought but I read a few of mastina’s early posts and I kinda feel like CB could be a mastina partner
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m guessing Pooky is posting rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m here
I feel like the points against mastina actually have a good amount of merit, so I’d be open to that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That also makes sense, and I think those two make sense with my gamestate read from before as well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That was responding to 1204
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I actively think mastina has been scummy but CB I’ve only considered for scum as a partner with mastina
I’d rather have a better reason if I’m switching the vote like that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1224, VFP wrote:VOTE: CB
Not switching after this tho lol
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Each scum has their own wallet of 500 <_<
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

800*
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: imaginality
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1277, imaginality wrote:Whichever it is, I expect scum to push hard to elim me today (or jailkeeper and/or doc if they claim and aren't scum), since another no-kill night would give us an extra mis-elim.

Hello Gamma, why are you voting me?
I greatly dislike how the wagon shifted to CB over you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #124) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VFP I’d say
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #125) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

idek why he specified he used the power
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #126) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1305, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1304, Gamma Emerald wrote:idek why he specified he used the power
If you had to guess, why would you say he claimed to have used it last night?
I have no idea, there's no reason to specify it except I guess for townpoints
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yeah I think S_S is probably town here
VOTE: VFP
I wanna know what nancy is thinking in all this but atp this is fine because as I said, VFP's CB vote was the one that bothers me the most
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1356, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:As I've said before, reading his iso looks like I'm reading a commentator filling dead air. They've also been opportunistic toward voting me a couple of times this game. To my recollection, they haven't made any of their own pushes and haven't ever been at the center of the game.

Scum are content to let town tear each other apart this game:

S&M vs. Me
Mastina vs. VFP

Scum!VFP could easily kill mastina I think. This game has really been lacking any solving. The more I think about the play and not the bids I think it has to be Gamma
I voted imaginality in my first post today so I don’t think this is entirely a fair representation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s definitely fake
But who’s the partner
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1394, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1391, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s definitely fake
But who’s the partner
Why does SS lie? You flip town, he’s next and no bus drivers or redirectors were available to bid on.
it's mylo today
so a fake guilty is what scum would want to try to pull off
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Gamma Emerald
Smoke and Mirrors (Nancy Drew 39 & PookyTheMagicalBear)
ssbm_Kyouko
Something_Smart
imaginality
marcistar

6 alive, with 2 scum, that's mylo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1405, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
But who’s the partner
This isn’t a townie response.
then what would be, huh?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1415, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1412, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1405, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
But who’s the partner
This isn’t a townie response.
then what would be, huh?
I explained already.

A) SS had no reason to lie about you since you weren’t even on his radat and I told you what I would respond to a fake guilty and B) “that’s fake, who’s the partner”? wouldn’t be it.”

Game’s solved, it’s Kitty/you/and most likely Kyouku, since you and Kyouku had Imaginality as a serious cw to CB by only one vote.
the partner hunting idea come in from the fact that I don't entirely expect to get through this day alive so I'm moreso trying to figure things out for the roleblocker (unless there is none)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1435, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:You bid 499 on GF correct?

So how does rb affect SS’ result?
yes

I'm talking about rb because I'm hoping they can block the scum NK tonight
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why would I not block that bid?
I don't think you can argue I'm
that
clueless
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

not sure
who would have wanted mastina dead? that's probably the best lead
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know S_S is scum but iirc mastina TRed him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1461, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know S_S is scum but iirc mastina TRed him
If you honestly thought that, that would have been your first reaction and you would already be voting him.
again, I don't think I'm winning the 1v1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1472, imaginality wrote:Even if cop's not dead, as per my early game reasoning they absolutely shouldn't have waited this long to claim their result so I would not believe any cop claim now.

From the alive players, the bids I know of:
Imaginality: won 1-shot RB for 410, won 1-shot neighourizer 90, total 500
Ssbm: won 1-shot hitman for 426
S&M: won 1-shot AD 300, won 200, total 500
Gamma: won GF 499
Something_Smart: won 2-shot watcher 500
marcistar: won 2-shot gravedigger 225

The only players who could have won the 301 hitman are:
ssbm, marci, Gamma

So if Gamma flips town, and we manage to cram votes on Something_Smart tomorrow so we don't insta-lose, the other scum is either ssbm or marci

That said, I do think most likely it's Gamma + someone. And agree Gamma's vote should already be on Something_Smart.

The main doubt I have is why would scum not hide the watcher bid D3 and the hitman bid D4, if they weren't using them to frame Gamma?
tbh in this case I think the team is probably S_S and kyouko
I don't think the game plays out this way if marci is scum, so many different things I feel like should be different if that's the case
VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

kyouko is pretty much always scum here, no?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

feels like kyouko just slipped that I'm town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #142) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Something_Smart
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #143) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1525, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
But who’s the partner
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know S_S is scum but iirc mastina TRed him
If Gamma
knows
SS is scum then why mention Mastina tr him?
Because I’m trying to do NKA
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #144) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1531, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Why would SS guilty you > Kyouku? He was his #1 sr not you?
because kyouko is S_S's buddy?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #145) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1534, imaginality wrote:I can see Gamma + ssbm if Gamma flips scum, but can also see SS + ssbm
this was why I voted ssbm initially
I'd rather vote out assured scum first and then potentially rb can solve the rest of the game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #146) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1539, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1534, imaginality wrote:I can see Gamma + ssbm if Gamma flips scum, but can also see SS + ssbm
In post 1536, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1531, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Why would SS guilty you > Kyouku? He was his #1 sr not you?
because kyouko is S_S's buddy?
Yoi said that right after Imaginality did, too funny. :lol:
except I said it first
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #147) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

you even quoted it so you're being disingenuous as fuck
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #148) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1540, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1537, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1069, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1063, VFP wrote:
In post 1055, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Misty didn’t do anything scummy.
:lol:
You are alleging that scum!Kyouku was find with letting her “buddy” S_S hang yesterday, had I not flipped the votes. Yes?
@Imaginality
@Gamma, did you not see this?
a LOT of people were okay with S_S dying
in fact you're pretty much the only one who wasn't aside from me and mastina

do I have it wrong and it's S_S and S&M?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #149) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1577, Something_Smart wrote:Also, sorry to do this, but I thought the day would start much sooner. I'm going V/LA staring about 9 hours from this post and lasting about 4 days. So, either I have to figure out what to do with my vote before then, or we have to ask the mod for an extension.

Honestly, the best thing might just be to not vote, and request that ssbm and marci crossvote and let S&M decide. I think S&M has at least as good a chance of getting it right as I do, and probably a better one.
So, what was THIS about?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #150) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m moreso asking about your sudden VLA
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1985, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think he had a real thing going on lol, he was VLA in other games tol
In post 1986, Something_Smart wrote:I mean the day started like 24 hours later than it was supposed to. I was expecting to have plenty of time to warn people about the V/LA.
Was it something you knew was coming before the time you gave the warning though?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why the fuck did I say yes to the bus plan?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2007, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2002, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why the fuck did I say yes to the bus plan?
It probably would have worked better in reverse - if you had done the bussing. Because I hard tr SS until melo, when he suddenly seemed really scummy to me.
We couldn’t have executed that the same way though, as I couldn’t claim a guilty
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #154) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2009, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wild - so Gamma forgot you won cop and bought Godfather with actual intent to use it. Just feels weird that only cop and JK got obscured. And neither of you had Watcher? Fakeclaimed it?
I didn’t forget, he just never made it clear that was what happened. When Mistyx claimed she didn’t get it I believed that as the truth.
As for not obscuring bids, short deadlines are a bitch, yo.
And I made a move on watcher but was thoroughly outdone

Anyway, I guess I’m less salty than I was as D7 was actually happening but I still feel like that win was ours and we choked it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #155) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was super frustrated in the dead PT that it felt like you bussed me just to take your hands off the wheel
At this point however it’s clear the VLA wasn’t the primary cause of the downfall so while I’m upset we lost I don’t feel betrayed anymore
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”