Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

In post 21, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 19, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hi

Niamh playing this game.

I don't have a vote this game. See the vote count and the star next to my name.
Do you know if that will affect the number of votes needed to launch a player? Like, if we ever end up with an even number of players will we need 1 less then expected?
The votecount says 13 alive, not "13 votes in play".
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:42 am

Ugh, Yumeko what kind of weird game did you drag me into. Do you expect me to play with these losers clearly below me?

Whatever, they'll make for good entertainment

VOTE: Yukari
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:32 pm

In post 52, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 51, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Ugh, Yumeko what kind of weird game did you drag me into. Do you expect me to play with these losers clearly below me?

Whatever, they'll make for good entertainment

VOTE: Yukari
[REMOVED FOR UGLY GIF]
I mean if you don’t want to play this weird game it is within my power to eject you from Gensokyo :^)
Are you trying to make threats at me weirdo? Have you even seen the outfit you're wearing? How about you object that instead
BAKA
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:34 pm

Hm, I suppose Titus can be top class for now.

I don't see any suitable housepets besides one for now. Although, I want to keep seeing them squirm
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:11 am

Moron, can't you see the obvious in that Titus is soooo obvious town? No, it's okay the great Mary is here to carry you through such hard times. I hope you people are better at gambling than reading people. The little RP while cute, can make it harder to read certain people although I don't expect such a silly game to last forever.
I do believe Gamma has certainly made some posts that make me question his motives on if they're a good person, but I'm quite confident in my ways of reading him that if he is evil I'll find out and he knows it.
I would change my vote, but while it started as a rand it's where I want to vote the most right now! Lucky me~
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:18 am

In post 224, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Moron? Who's the moron? Certainly not me right? Of course i'm an fairy and they are known for having negative IQ but i'm even more powerful than Cirno!

You're a funny one! Why don't you put your vote to better use and join me on this wagon? Or maybe try to convince me to join you? That'd be a sight to see.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:26 am

In post 227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 225, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:You're a funny one! Why don't you put your vote to better use and join me on this wagon? Or maybe try to convince me to join you? That'd be a sight to see.
Yukari? Do you actually scumread them? I didn't even realize.
And i would convince you to join me but i'm not actually even voting anyone atm.
Of course! Have you
seen
the posts they've made in my absence? It just reeks of calculated stances. It feels like they're playing a very closed off game already having information we don't. The only one allowed to do that is myself of course.
Then why don't you cast a vote and make your case? Come on, are you scared or something?
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:28 am

In post 228, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 223, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Moron, can't you see the obvious in that Titus is soooo obvious town?
You sound like you've had plenty of experience with Titus and yet you have a completely naïve opinion about Titus. Explain to me about what makes Titus obvious town and why the posts she made are outside of her scum game.
Huh?
What does Titus scum range have to do with any of it? I'm just calling Titus obv town because I like what they've posted the most in this game with the attacks, it fits their personality to a T that I've seen from Titus before. If Titus is scum I expect a little something from them...I'll let you know if I see it. For now, they're a villa.

If you were to read people based on what range they'd have well you would always have me as a ??? Given I have the best range out of anyone in this playlist. The best scum player around, me!
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:30 am

In post 231, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 230, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:It just reeks of calculated stances. It feels like they're playing a very closed off game already having information we don't.
This is actually a huge compliment for me because this means I'm roleplaying Yukari correctly :3
Go ahead and quote what posts are pure RP and what are your real stances, I'll wait. (this is gonna be good)
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:32 am

In post 233, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 230, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:
In post 227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 225, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:You're a funny one! Why don't you put your vote to better use and join me on this wagon? Or maybe try to convince me to join you? That'd be a sight to see.
Yukari? Do you actually scumread them? I didn't even realize.
And i would convince you to join me but i'm not actually even voting anyone atm.
Of course! Have you
seen
the posts they've made in my absence? It just reeks of calculated stances. It feels like they're playing a very closed off game already having information we don't. The only one allowed to do that is myself of course.
Then why don't you cast a vote and make your case? Come on, are you scared or something?
What no... scared... the great hell fairy isn't scared of anything... I'm just feeling a bit like you're trying to drag me off to an party right now and tell naive me to start being cool and "be one of the guys" by smoking that herb. But mommy always told me drugs are bad so i'm a biiiiit nervous that's all hehe~
You're not a very good liar, are you? Jeez, you would be hopeless without my help. Don't worry, I'm feeling pretty nice today I'm going to take you under my wing and show you how to be a great gambler like myself. You'll be able to impress your fairy friends in no time. First step, vote with me you may ask exactly one question.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:36 am

Titus, you not making a read on me by now is quite strange. Do you really think Cakez is a wolf or was that a moment of emotional outburst hm?
pedit: So you're trying to hide my entire post behind your RP? Oho! That's a bold claim from a Mittens
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:40 am

In post 245, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 236, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:First step, vote with me you may ask exactly one question.
Ok ummmm... question... You're not trying to buddy me right?
Since you claimed to be awesome at scum earlier... x_x
(You do remember the one speaking is the Maria Head right NorWE)
Buddy? No, buddies are for losers who need friends. The only person I need is myself. All I want is your vote and to see if you can do well...or crash or burn. So don't get any wrong ideas!
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:41 am

Mary Head-MariaR
Yumeko Head-???
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:43 am

In post 253, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I like how I instinctly knew that it was Maria posting even without knowing who the hydra members are.
I'm glad to see my rep of being the amazing, wonderful, dangerous, player I am is seen through and through. Yes, I am great
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:45 am

It will be very obvious but I'll start signing when Yumeko starts posting. All posts have been by Mary for now
pedit: OI LMFAO
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:48 am

I can't believe I was just called dumb. Time to go cry in a corner
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:48 am

I like Rag's stance on Aaron, maybe even more depending on the reasoning. We'll see~
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:57 am

No no, I'm saying I like Rag's
stance
on Aaron not that I agree with it. Do I always have to spell it out for you losers?
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:19 am

In post 270, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 268, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:No no, I'm saying I like Rag's
stance
on Aaron not that I agree with it. Do I always have to spell it out for you losers?
Is it because it came out of nowhere and goes against the general consensus and your inner rebel yelled at you excitedly going "YEESSSSSSSSSS" ?
Am I that predictable. . .
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:38 pm

I'm not the only one who has realized Gamma has been speaking in rhyme the whole time, right?

-Yumeko
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:46 pm

In post 258, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So how are we supposed to tell which is which in the Kakeguri hydra.
Mary is the social one, Yumeko is the logical/mechanical one.
In post 272, Titus wrote:@Gamma, Reading through the RP distorts tone and I have nothing to logic off of yet. I'm trying but that doesn't mean much.
I'm thinking genuine role restriction for Gamma related to their flavor pick, but he could just be doing a bit. I was wondering why nobody was pointing it out, I'm assuming that everybody else is assuming that they are roleplaying and so didn't comment.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:48 pm

In post 291, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mary’s read on me is what I’d expect, but it doesn’t make her not a suspect. I’m waiting to see what Yumeko will provide, so for her content I will abide.
Left foot to the right, one last request. Does Lady Lambdadelta pass your test?
We are a suspect because we called you sketchy?
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:54 pm

In post 192, Kilgamayan wrote:
In post 190, SirCakez wrote:
In post 185, Kilgamayan wrote:Good to know this thread has already peaked with . It's all downhill from here!

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald
VOTE: Sanae

There's been far too much fluff RP nonsense in this thread. Would be willing to vote for Aaron as well, though I feel like Aaron is at least making slightly more of an effort to actually play the game (Note: Jester talk does not count as effort to play the game) despite the very low content.

I'm guessing Yukari's SDM-specific ire is based on SDM member behavior in past FakeGod Touhou UPicks, but I could be wrong.
do you think the RP is AI?
I think the phrasing of that question is a bit of an oversimplification of the situation.

To me, the RP not only contributes nothing meaningful, it pulls the thread in the wrong direction. RVS is Silliness Central, sure, but RP does nothing to help us get out of that into serious times, and once some people have moved into serious times, continuing the RP serves to try to drag the thread back toward unhelpful silliness. Unhelpful silliness is bad for town and good for mafia, ergo my opinions and vote.
It's not clear if you think the RP is a scum tactic or if you think it's just anti-town behavior.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:58 pm

In post 296, Sanae wrote:We should stop RPing so the fun police can't complain and actually have to scum hunt :3
Do you think scum is hiding among the fun police?
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:51 pm

In post 376, Kilgamayan wrote: @Kakeguri Addicts (and others that have discussed my RP commentary): As much as anything at that point is ED1 STRONG, I thought (and still think) Sanae's RP specifically was/is a Mafia tactic. It's posting in a way that does not contribute
and
encourages other users to not contribute, and was done while other users were trying to contribute. RP itself isn't inherently bad (though an argument could be made that continuing it in the face of requests to stop that are made for accessibility reasons is a bit of a dick move). Actively not providing content and encouraging others to actively not provide content is Mafia-bad. This is why I made sure to point out that Aaron at least seemed like they were trying to play the game.
We disagree but acknowledged
In post 376, Kilgamayan wrote:Sanae still hasn't really done anything meaningful.
This is a better argument.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:58 pm

In post 385, Aaron wrote:I heard people marked Lady Mary off as roleplaying however I do not believe that was the case.
What are you saying we were doing?
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:57 pm

In post 421, RegRider wrote:Also I see I am at E-2, so I'll claim. I'll note there are silly reasons to vote me, like Gamma who basically just voted me because I didn't do anything of note. My role/ability allows me to grant one wish once during the game. During twilight I can make the mod ask everyone for a wish. The wish can't kill anyone or change alignments or anything broken. Then I get all the wishes (I don't know who wished for what) and can grant one.
In post 426, RegRider wrote:
In post 425, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's 7 to eliminate, you were like E-4
E-3. Gamma voted me. I got confused and thought it was 5 to Elim. Ah well.
This series of misunderstandings makes sense to me.
In post 445, Titus wrote:
In post 419, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Jesus christ there are 3 days left wtf are we doing. WHO KILL?
I'll make a call if no choice made by tomorrow night.
Why would you be making the call?
In post 448, Lukewarm wrote:LLD, you are really really scaring me.

I have never attempted to do a ffery / cabd dance or convo before, and this was my first attempt. I saw an opportunity to claim to you in a way that only you would get, and I thought your claim seemed townie, so I went with it.

The fact that I basically told you my role, and then I have gotten radio silence from you SCARES ME :dead:
In post 449, Lukewarm wrote:being real with you guys, I did not realize we had a short day until I am sitting down to catch up right now :dead:

People I do not want to kill today are : Titus, Norwee, Aaron and Reg for the claim. I am gonna still put LLD on this list, even through she is scaring the hell out of me right now.
You constantly bringing up LLD scaring you but not doing anything about it is really pinging as scum.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:05 am

In post 553, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I would like to kill Lukewarm today.
For the reasons we gave?
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:59 am

Thinking that LLD pieces all that together is a stretch at best. In addition, claiming hider to LLD doesn't make you town to LLD, your conclusion is strange.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:02 am

Not sure if this is overzealous town or scum. Sort of leaning the former, now.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:51 am

In post 743, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Good enough.

Luke, Titus, Maria: Wanna lend me your energy here?
Their responses felt more like deflection and them pointing out that you don't have a vote felt off. So yeah, we will vote here

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

I see Aaron claim and that some people are beginning to vote for Gamma. And Reg's make-a-wish claim.

No strong feeling on Gamma right now, won't go to Aaron with that claim.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:37 pm

In post 782, Gamma Emerald wrote:Has it still just been only Mary? I want some thoughts from the other head to see.
This is the other head.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:28 pm

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”