she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Mad Hatter's tea party

The most colorful name!!
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Isis »

Meow
Meow?
Nyao nyaahh
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Isis »

I'm gonna buy a bunch more blush so I can have the most colorful cheeks.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Isis »

I like 43 44 and 51 a lot.
I think anahit's dislike of leadership is genuine and I think it'd talk about it differently as scum. Disavowing having seized any of it at all or downplaying its discomfort with leadership (within the bounds of honesty).

I can't form a read on hatter quite yet. I love their metaphors though.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Isis »

49 is at least a bad post and maybe also a bad post
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Isis »

I should link posts. But that largely means not playing in bed laying next to a purring cat
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Isis »

In post 71, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 48, anahit wrote:
In post 47, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:My dear are you attempting to infer that my approach to the logic previously presented to myself which I have so lightly critiqued in a rather carefree fashion as we are barely 50 nay 40 post barring your continual self quoting is inadequate for purpose here?

No tea for you. Your invite to my table is being handed to the teapot with Lady Grey inside it. How the good Lady fit inside it is quite the dilemma but alas as are most things we find here.
the logic of it just seemed like the less potentially relevant aspect of the post to me like if we are functioning under 'all posts are ai' which is kinda necessary for this stage of the game as you say we are only 40 posts into the game et cetera then it seems like that is more likely the ai part rather than the forced logic
I don't believe all posts are AI, or that pretending that they are is necessary.
I strongly disagree with this post!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Isis »

One of my favorite outfits is my longsleeve white with horizontal black striped shirt, black tights, my spongey cottony white shin length skirt, all with black flats with little black bows on them and the white Tori Burch purse my cousin got me for Christmas.

This is an alignment indicative post and I expect Morning Tweet to reset my prod timer to 36 hours from now.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Isis »

The first part is true. I think more posts are AI than people want to believe but it's not literally all of them are AI.

Forcing stuff can make for really good interactions. It's just impossible to generate "bad information" in mafia if the interpreter can make the interpretations and is cautious with signal to noise. Like the law of entropy (the law of entropy backwards?) or something

we don't have to agree on this to win this mafia game obv
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by Isis »

I miss ame so much
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't really remember liking any of Tory Burch's shoes, I'm basic and wear Rothy's
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by Isis »

I also found it salient that Edensflame's post was super hedgy but it's almost so excessively hedgey it doesn't count as being scummy the way hedging generally is? And I don't directly see scum benefit.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Isis »

Hatter your posts are so fun to read, but why Rat, is it in your iso?

my feeling is kind of that Edensflame doesn't want to appease anyone

I have a pretty bad headache
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Isis »

I'm wearing the outfit today :) catch-up later
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:47 am

Post by Isis »

In post 138, EdensFlame wrote:I mean I'm free to clarify my reasons.(it's because I think you're the first person to try and move out of rvs)

Anahit isn't approaching my slot how I'd imagine scum doing which isn't conclusive but points strongly
to
away from green.
Ahhhh I love it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #190 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Isis »

When I checked in at the hotel in this outfit the clerk asked if I was here for the interview then she said "sorry, you looked so professional."

Kinda feels good tbh. This is outfit is actually omegacomfy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 213, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 190, Isis wrote:When I checked in at the hotel in this outfit the clerk asked if I was here for the interview then she said "sorry, you looked so professional."

Kinda feels good tbh. This is outfit is actually omegacomfy
Power dressing is always going to give that impression as well as making you feel good.

I should perhaps remove the tea leaves from my pockets and the stains from my shirt.

My hat of course, is perfect.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #223 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Isis »

In what sense do you hold yourself accountable for catch-up? Is it like, I'll catch up because I owe it to the game, or I'll catch up and if I don't I'm scum?

I'm like mostly sure it's the former but I need to prodge because I have ectrolysis tomorrow and might be exhausted and I promise NOT to catchul until I replay Kirby's adventure until I reach the nostalgic black and white level that serves as a callback to the game boy game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #249 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Isis »

I cried enough tears today to clear all the floors up to It Lives and get its HP to a quarter
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #256 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 159, Galron wrote:That second vote on Eden's Flame was cringe. I think it was Cakez, but not sure. It seems almost too blatant a jump when the substance of Eden's post was sufficiently cautious for that stage in the game.
This seems really inductive when the exact identities aren't memorable so I think it's pretty scummy.
In post 162, mc esther wrote:
In post 157, Galron wrote:I don't dig this vote. Interested to see where it goes.
sorry to disappoint, but as im sure youve since noticed -- nowhere!
In post 160, Galron wrote:Oh and I don't understand the votes on Radical Rat.
aside from the generally lacklustre iso,
In post 118, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 115, Greeting wrote:I have read all of the posts so far and they're NAI to be fair.
You think every post in the game so far is NAI?
i dont really get why this is a question, like. i dont see what answer theyre expecting here, i dont see much room for elaboration. the comment seems pretty self-explanatory, and i assume greeting said it because he believes it's an accurate assessment of the thread. perhaps it's a rhetorical question, but i feel like that should be accompanied by a vote? perhaps theyre trying to prod greeting into taking a reread and taking action -- i kinda gave that latter one a shot earlier -- but again, i feel like that should be accompanied by a vote? that latter explanation would also be bordering on hypocritical given, again, rat's pretty scant iso (and, eh, maybe im also being hypocritical here, but i think my iso beyond the first post relates much more directly to the game).
This post seems really towny, like a real attempt at trying to find !scum branches that function differently than !town branches. The conclusions seem wrong to me and even if they're actually right they're on this narrow type of reasoning that reduces their appeal and magnetism but that just kind of strips it of possible scum motivation.
I've only read a couple posts so far I wonder if tons of things are going to seem ai today.
In post 166, SirCakez wrote:
In post 159, Galron wrote:That second vote on Eden's Flame was cringe. I think it was Cakez, but not sure. It seems almost too blatant a jump when the substance of Eden's post was sufficiently cautious for that stage in the game.
I obv disagree but I like Galron posting on this page for town
I obv disagree but I like Cakez posting for affirming my style choices.
Is there a certain reason you lean towards wrongtown over wrongscum here?
In post 173, anahit wrote:
In post 151, Galron wrote:Don't know if this has been answered yet, but in rvs, who looks at the VC? If there is one?. Really if you come in late you may get a feel for what the VC should look like, but no more than that This seems more coincidental than intentional.
? the first vote on radical rat was the post immediately preceding greeting's - it felt like an intentional like 'wagons are good!' sort of rvs post

but! very importantly, wagons for wagons sake are not actually good for town here (and towns should be making it so they do not have to be wagoned to be readable and so forth and towns should be finding other ways to sort players)

but all of that isn't so so important more that greeting was kinda like, default rvs posting in a way that would match other games but not this one but not in a way that scum would necessarily notice before posting because scum less likely to realize this than town
Thoughtflowws
In post 184, anahit wrote:
In post 182, anahit wrote:
In post 181, Greeting wrote:Why is that?
feels kinda like you have time traveler perspective - like with rvs vote and no posts are ai comment and the like, observational posts
like ya know how if you live in a place where the winter is very cold and then there is a warm day in early spring it feels very very warm like the nicest day ever but if it were the middle of summer that day would be considered cold

it feels like you have time traveled to the warm day and called it cold
ahhh
Actually I think she could write this as scum if she wanted to, it's just a beautiful post.
But too many other ones make this slot just, no color catcher, set water to hot, lock the washer lid.
In post 199, Ahri wrote:soooo

that's my mandatory activity post bye

I'll take a pagetop too
Ahri is doing that thing where people reject the responsibility to do what they're supposed to do, but then do it anyway (not necessarily in that order), and its town indicative.

None of the reads look forced even though they wouldn't be mine (but I maybe find the RR logic persuasive though) (oh snap RR is the same abbreviation as Reflect/Refrain maybe they can be my favorite)
In post 241, Greeting wrote:Like, I'm being null and bland myself, but at least I can admit that. Can something that's more likely than not to be AI happen please so I can comment on that? :yawn: I'd rather vote out someone who at least seems scummy than just pick someone at random.
There's a lot of different play styles in this game and I'm making a strong effort to filter for that because this playerlist seems like a really throwable game of I townblock the six people I liked before this game started.
But like.. you see how this could make it hard for me to read you? Its even harder to filter through than way different effortless are playing because waiting for someone else to make something happen is like a really strong scum cover that overlaps with a lazy way to be town that still can work. I think I had a short chat on this topic with Ali once, the "do something second D1" plan.
If you're feeling unmotivated about the wagons can you case your townreads?
I don't actually think you've been that low on posting AI content despite posting this which puts you in the same bucket as Ahri on my underseller's hypothesis.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #257 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Isis »

I have a feeling in my heart of VOTE: galron

I didn't preview my last post so there's probably bbcode wretching
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Isis »

My face hurted cause I smiled and my face hasn't healed enough for smiling

I'd be concerned if this game had more leads but I kind of expect you to do this the first half of day one as either alignment but then disagree with me strongly and think skitter is holy by the end of day 1

This is normal day phases right I last played a blitz and I hated it even though it was freelo

I remember the prod timers were 36 hours so it's gotta be at least 2w
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #269 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Isis »

In post 256, Isis wrote:Ahri is doing that thing where people reject the responsibility to do what they're supposed to do, but then do it anyway (not necessarily in that order), and its town indicative.
I had a bit about how I think this works in lots of games before but I took it out when i remembered that people hate anything I think of in a handbooky way

But that's how I actually think about it so I called it a hypothesis later ><
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #356 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Isis »

I cried at music today for the first time in my life
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #357 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Isis »

In post 283, Galron wrote:
In post 256, Isis wrote:This seems really inductive when the exact identities aren't memorable so I think it's pretty scummy.
I want to understand what you're getting at here. I recalled something because of content, not because of the player, and I thought that content was scummy. And I think you're saying I need to know who made that content (vote) and the rest of the body of their work in order to make that judgment. Am I close?
Yeah, close enough. It matters less whether the body of work disrupts the assessment as scum because being a visible content mill is more important
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #360 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Isis »

I don't like the way Greeting has responded to interaction. I don't know if he responded to me at all but with anahit
In post 322, Greeting wrote:
In post 319, anahit wrote:also i don’t mean you should be asking other players why -

rather yourself, as how else can you find mafia,

like if all of the posts can be made by players of any alignment, and you know some of the players have to be mafia, how do you determine which of those posts were made by mafia without asking yourself ‘why is x making this post’ ‘why are they viewing the game this way’ et cetera
I... don't. I'll just wait. Sorry if that's not a satisfactory answer to you.
It strikes me as off that Greeting doesn't like.. have a different way he expects to reach town wincon? He's only mentioned waiting for a miselim and then trying to figure out who's guilty in that. That's pretty bad and feels like scum summarizing how mafia games usually -actually- go without reflecting a protown desire for this game to go well with a day one elim.
VOTE: Greeting
I don't feel particularly better about Galron but I read several posts from him I didn't understand and it's not exciting to elim that which is yet to be parsed more I guess.

Pedit: guess that's three
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #379 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:20 am

Post by Isis »

I did not enjoy that game btw. Even though I really wanted to because I was scum with shiki.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #381 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Isis »

The other wagons with momentum are dwlee and toogeloo. Despite the line of inquiry I used for prodging RR is a slot I'm not keen to see die. Repping out when they couldn't keep their promise is not the scummiest arc for a quiet slot. Dwlee could be footholdless scum but I like leaving players I think I can read but seem kind of medium to me alive and in a past game I actually scumread Dwlee so it feels pretty bad to eliminate them just because they can't grab ahold of this game and yes that probably a 51-49 against them kind of thing.

Of these two naturally I would want to kill Dwlee but I also want to like

Point out that life is a coned hourglass and if it's wrong to kill Greeting let's get excited! (I previewed this post to edit it, and on review this should say "get excited about eliminating someone else", but I omitted the extra words and left them implicit even though it is a borderline level of clarity to do so. The reason is that Get Excited! is a goofily titled and executed skill name from Jinx in League of Legends. On realizing this intent of mine I added and exclamation mark to further match that ability name.

Thank you for your attention.)

My guts feel like red text in Greeting's role PM reveal is expected after this stuff in a way I can't say for Galron even though I could articulate stuff for Galron better if I wanted to. That's my actual heart song at this phase but I can be deferential too if someone I like is saying no

Pooky pedited something
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #382 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Isis »

In post 380, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I thought you enjoyed the game because you pocketed me so casually like taking an umbrella out of your bag and opening it in the rain.

There was this line you said about how you read me because you thought I did some things that would be a little harder for me to do if I was scum that was quite compelling to me because I thought you would think that way about my alignment.

I would've thought you would at least find my desperate attempts to "solve" humorous.
I think that's probably how I would solve most people's alignments besides yours but I probably needed to put out content.
I tend to read you on a few home run points of things you would never do as one alignment, with all the uncertainty, if any, centered on whether I've scienced a poor theory rather than uncertainty on whether you pull it out as the opposite alignment. That's how I feel about your meta.

So now you have the true ending from the bonus dvd special features I guess
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #383 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Isis »

Like this game you've made a couple posts that are a little harder for you as scum but my diary says "Pooky is null" cause you're either going to show me your prison tattoo or sprout wings at some later point in the game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #384 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Isis »

That might not be the best wording, might not be very 2021 of me, sry
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #421 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm in travel flight delay exhaustion headspace but liked Toogeloo's last couple posts when I already didn't think they should be limmed
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #593 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Isis »

I wanted to do something better than Greeting yesterday but I didn't really get back to the the thread. I think Dwlee would have been better than Greeting but Dwlee now seems like it doesn't solve much.

Onwagon scum has some currency given the day as a whole

VOTE: Toogeloo

I think Vanderscamp seems really townie even though I'm paranoid it's somehow carryover from my last game with him.

I think Vanderscamp is saying it's a joke claim but it's an awkward uncomfortable joke claim and I really like psychoanalyzy votes like that.

I townread you even more anahit but I don't understand all of your logic here as of yet
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #672 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:04 am

Post by Isis »

The overall arc feels like toog stepped into a softly pressured slot and started meming because splitting people 50/50 on what to make of you is plenty enough to survive light pressure in a game where numerous slots have gotten shade. Maybe I'm confbiased.

Pedit: well that is my why!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #680 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 674, anahit wrote:
In post 672, Isis wrote:The overall arc feels like toog stepped into a softly pressured slot and started meming because splitting people 50/50 on what to make of you is plenty enough to survive light pressure in a game where numerous slots have gotten shade. Maybe I'm confbiased.

Pedit: well that is my why!
kinda weird pedit here
Kinda a weird previewed post! I think even if you disagree, having no comprehension of why Toogeloo pings people is odd.

At a basic level I find Eden's flame scummy in their approach to the game but I'm more interested in onwagon so I can only be frustrated.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #682 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by Isis »

It seemed incredibly serendipitous to me which is a type of weird so maybe from your perspective weird make sense.

If your angle is "fake pedit" I don't think I'd ever do that as scum, since I would worry about the contents of the pedit seeming faked. I'm intrigued by the concept now though
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #683 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Isis »

I felt good about Cakez day 1 but I feel less good about him day 2, I'm surprised you're inverted Galron

What are you liking?

Pointing on the umpteenth reason to townread anahit seemed kind of more benefitting-to-scum-than-town to me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #690 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Isis »

I FUCKING DID IT i crowned ranking dungeon it's over i can sleep

one week deadline to high score over 117,000 in this game for a big prize and i have done it now
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #691 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 684, Galron wrote:
In post 683, Isis wrote:I felt good about Cakez day 1 but I feel less good about him day 2, I'm surprised you're inverted Galron

What are you liking?

Pointing on the umpteenth reason to townread anahit seemed kind of more benefitting-to-scum-than-town to me
Well, see that's a problem because I really am not liking anyone other than anahit except for toogs, but that is tempered by their predecessor, and maybe Cakez.

I can certainly why someone with one town read benefits scum, but I can't tell from your post whether you think I'm scum because I have just one town read, because I have just one town read and I've mentioned that I townread her at least twice, because other people have evinced a town read on her and I just needlessly contributed to it or whether you're accusing me of scum-siding at all and I'm just inadvertently helping scum by throwing more laurel-leaves anahit's way.

I'm also wondering what intrigues you about fake pedits. As in whether you've just not thought of the concept prior to what you believe to be an inferred accusation of having done that or something else.

In addition, I'm curious as to why my read of Cakez doesn't align with yours.

And while I'm thinking about it, I need to look at the plist again to make sure I do, indeed, have just one town read because that may have changed. In particular I want to read Cakez because your mentioning of that read to me makes me wonder more things. And now that I think about it, I may have a better handle on this game than what I was thinking a few hours ago.
I've started feeling like you're town this day phase even though you were one of my stronger scumreads. I don't think you have partners in this game, it seems like, and your reads kind of align with mine some. You disagree about Toog but I can see the other direction on them too? And you feel uninformed enough.

anahit in like the next post is right that i was shading Cakez. The totality of the circumstances for him overemphasizing the townread is off, your mentioning it more than once is fine.

fake pedits intrigue me because I think I just straight up have never considered that you could fake a pedit that it is a thing you could choose to do. Just kind of like. "Wow actually you could play a Goblin Guide and block with it no one actually ever implied you can't do that but like oh you can do that wow" So yes when shiki implied it that was the first I've ever thought of it.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #813 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Isis »

I think Pooky is lolcatting

I'm a vt.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #840 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 834, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 691, Isis wrote:
In post 684, Galron wrote:
In post 683, Isis wrote:I felt good about Cakez day 1 but I feel less good about him day 2, I'm surprised you're inverted Galron

What are you liking?

Well, see that's a problem because I really am not liking anyone other than anahit except for toogs, but that is tempered by their predecessor, and maybe Cakez.

I can certainly why someone with one town read benefits scum, but I can't tell from your post whether you think I'm scum because I have just one town read, because I have just one town read and I've mentioned that I townread her at least twice, because other people have evinced a town read on her and I just needlessly contributed to it or whether you're accusing me of scum-siding at all and I'm just inadvertently helping scum by throwing more laurel-leaves anahit's way.

I'm also wondering what intrigues you about fake pedits. As in whether you've just not thought of the concept prior to what you believe to be an inferred accusation of having done that or something else.

In addition, I'm curious as to why my read of Cakez doesn't align with yours.

And while I'm thinking about it, I need to look at the plist again to make sure I do, indeed, have just one town read because that may have changed. In particular I want to read Cakez because your mentioning of that read to me makes me wonder more things. And now that I think about it, I may have a better handle on this game than what I was thinking a few hours ago.
I've started feeling like you're town this day phase even though you were one of my stronger scumreads. I don't think you have partners in this game, it seems like, and your reads kind of align with mine some. You disagree about Toog but I can see the other direction on them too? And you feel uninformed enough.

anahit in like the next post is right that i was shading Cakez. The totality of the circumstances for him overemphasizing the townread is off, your mentioning it more than once is fine.

fake pedits intrigue me because I think I just straight up have never considered that you could fake a pedit that it is a thing you could choose to do. Just kind of like. "Wow actually you could play a Goblin Guide and block with it no one actually ever implied you can't do that but like oh you can do that wow" So yes when shiki implied it that was the first I've ever thought of it.
I don't get how you can get this from that post.

In particular, can you explain the no partners read?
Oh, it doesn't come from the quoted post, it's kind of a big picture read.
No one's perspective seems similar to Galron and just broadly it doesn't seem like anyone is cooperating with him.

I don't want to eliminate Ahri unless mc esther has a guilty on her or something. I'd rather deadsheep anahit onto VOTE: Pooky than vote a player who's been inactive all game because she's also inactive when something got claimed. It's pretty maladorous.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #909 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Isis »

She had only taken 2 night actions and highlighted 4 slots, she can't have been a cop. She had some kind of weird role, and she combined her read of my slot with whatever info she was getting. "almost certainly maf" alongside a list of three other players is not how you explain to people you're a gunsmith that gets to act twice per night. It's a softer guilty than that.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1168 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Isis »

I won!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1170 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Isis »

i really liked playing pooky even tho it was a weird game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1181 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Isis »

Hated the setup tbh, don't want to do some tirade where I am right about how to design games or something but I don't see how the inert setup and definitely not the actual play fostered a fun experience for me.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1183 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Isis »

>_<
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1184 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Isis »

The flavor was rly good
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”