Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

Vote Juls
The miller claim actually has flavour. I'm going to PM forbiddanlight a summary of my role PM to see if I may post that.
I hope Juls will do the same.

Also Juls, get used to it. Many players call me 'he' or 'him' as well.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

Well, if I'm not a miller then what's the point of summarising my role PM to show that the miller role has a flavour?
So yes, I'm claiming miller.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I'm a miller, not a death miller and I have flavor.
As said by Tajo:
We can start by the flavour to know if he's lying. Everybody has flavor in their roles, right?
I have flavour in my role and it would be strange if the other miller doesn't have any flavour. That's why I asked the mod if my summary was good enough. FL just PM'ed me that it was fine (she guessed :)). So here is a little summary:
summary Mana's role PM wrote:Miller: You do some stuff at night to stop the players who are out to get you. This makes you suspicious to the cops if investigated.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Farside wrote:Now I'm kind of done with the miller claims. I am not going to judge these claims.
This.
My main reason to join this game was to see you guys in action. I have played with some of you and I have heard stories about others. Many of you have impressed me. I want to be judged by you on how I play, not by flavor or my role. Nobody deserves to be 'free' of suspicion. If I deserved to be lynched then I can accept it. I don't want to hear anything about my claim anymore. I only claimed to let the cop know that there's another miller. I shouldn't have done the flavour summary as it's now distracting for the scumhunt. Can we please judge players by how they play instead of their claims?

At this moment, I'm not happy that SC looks less at 6 players than normal.
And it would be nice if tajo could give some examples of what posts his gut feeling start ringing that Mirth is acting scummy.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

No, she replaced out of all her games. Then not to forget that this was her 5th game in which she played and to remember that all of them are still ongoing. There's no meta which is usable.

Also, I'm gonna
Unvote
I'm having some trouble with Electra. She was the one who wanted to know Tajo's flavour. When I tried to prove with flavour that the normal miller actually has flavour, while Juls said it hadn't, she asked me why we should judge on it.
Then is her attack against Penta. No real posts she says. But when were looking at other players, like Stef, we can see that Penta isn't the only one. However, Penta actually gave a bit of his opinion about the stuff that have happened. Stef hasn't. But she only mentions Penta after Juls did.
Last would be her attack against Llama, but I'll let her first give some comments about Llama explanations.
But for now,
Vote Electra
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:11 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

Crazy wrote:Juls claimed that MK claimed the miller role PM she got used almost identical phrasing to the way MK described it... and that now MK should definitely see her as town.

MK, is this true?
I don't get the logic behind this question. I paraphrased my role PM. Juls said that it's identical to her role PM. She can know then that I'm telling the truth. However, it's possible that she just said that her role PM looked like mine without actually having the role itself.
At this moment, I have no reason to assume that Juls lied about having the miller role. But I can't confirm if she has it or not.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:55 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I mentioned Stef and Penta as Electra voted Penta based upon 'short posts which say nothing'. She did so after Juls pointed this out. However, in my opinion Penta has more information in his posts than Stef. Then I start wondering if Electra only followed Juls instead of doing the scumhunt herself.
But I also included the flavour thing as reason for my vote and her attack against Llama. However, she needs to give some comments about Llama's explanation before I'll give my opinion about this.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:10 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Catching up
Electra wrote:in fact, I find the path of all three being protown to be one of the more likely situations.
This wasn't shown after I claimed.
Electra wrote:@ Mana_Ku - Mafia's not really a fair game. Sometimes players can do similar things and one will get targeted for it while the other gets unnoticed. Juls brought up Penta, and I looked at his posts specifically and found them scummy. However, looking at Stef's posts, I don't find them to be as scummy. He hasn't even been pretending to try to say anything, which Penta has.

While I don't like Stef's posts, I've seen similar ones in many recent games, which led to early lynches, which were overwhelmingly town. Therefore, I would be wary of pursuing something on Stef so early.
Do you have links of these games mentioned in the second paragraph?
I can understand now why you attacked Penta and not Stef.
Stef wrote:@SG: I hoped to get some pressure-related response from you. I didn't.
What kind of response did you expect to get?

Mirth, why does it matter that Farside is attacking Llama, but not you?

It would also be great if Farside could show the difference she sees between Llama's and Mirth's attack against Juls.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Forbiddanlight wrote:Also, I'm not a miller
You sure :)?

Regarding post 334, that's why 3 players have already claimed miller as they didn't know it yet :roll:
SG wrote:The PM doesn't specify anything about tracker results, merely cop results.
Nothing about trackers.
Tajo wrote:Corvuus stop saying that I am not a miller because of all the millers I am the most confirmed one.
Why do you think that?

Will post my thoughts more soon

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”