Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Norris~ »

In post 19, Palmer~ wrote:Ah, we're getting serious?

I like Lars' and MacReady's intros, probably for bad reasons. And I think Copper's is slightly more likely to come from a Thing.
i like you and thats it everybody else is a changeling.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:14 am

Post by Norris~ »

lars can be town too i guess,

windows deserves to be voted for being a changeling afterall.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:16 am

Post by Norris~ »

i dont think "TBH" is enough of a reason to satisfy me yet, seems nai... but nice try!

VOTE: windows
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:18 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 8, Windows~ wrote:If we do everyThing well and lim someThing correctly every day then noThing can stop us. We have to be ready for anyThing but someone seems to be suspiciously ready...

VOTE: MacReady
this is too wordy and redundant which is why its miles better.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 34, Palmer~ wrote:
In post 31, Norris~ wrote:
In post 8, Windows~ wrote:If we do everyThing well and lim someThing correctly every day then noThing can stop us. We have to be ready for anyThing but someone seems to be suspiciously ready...

I thought the wordiness of that post made it Human-like, or at least NAI. The joking gave it a Human-like tone, but less so than Lars.
yall maftigers sucks i dont recomend it

unfodtunately i like pain though.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Norris~ »

when did i quote that grr
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:35 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 34, Palmer~ wrote:
In post 31, Norris~ wrote:

I thought the wordiness of that post made it Human-like, or at least NAI. The joking gave it a Human-like tone, but less so than Lars.
pretty sure its just the explaining of things everybody already knows in so many words that makea me feel as if windows is trying to appear more helpful than they actually are.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 35, Garry~ wrote:2) I dislike 28 because I don’t think it says much of anything for calling tbh “interesting”. I don’t get the sense Clark cared much for the question he asked.
disagree, i very much like Clark as of right now. The questions theyre asking seem very newbish by nature, more like they care about seeing thought processes more than anything.
I don't expect them to really go anywhere with it, if they do ill be surprised.
Maybe im just a softie but i tr the newbie playstyle.

May I interest you in a windows vote instead?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Norris~ »

bennings can you explain more on why you think fuchs is scummy?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Norris~ »

very spicy nauls, thanks for your opinion
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Norris~ »

Nauls its a bit of both, I wont deny i just didnt want to wagon it, but thats usual. I don't wagon for no reason.
I know its nai because i use tbh alot too, so i believe its a dumb reason to get voted for.

Palmer, Windows literally said "catching a thing everyday and nobody can stop us" which is true for any game? Is that not literally just "explaining" (maybe stateing is a better word for you if you want to be a nitpicky demonspawn) the obvious?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 116, Fuchs~ wrote:Did not really like this post
In post 111, Palmer~ wrote:I don't currently think Clark is a Thing. I can understand the feeling of annoyance that people took his post the wrong way. Though I don't have anything against a wagon there, as I don't think any of my ideas are going to be >rand right now, and info is info.

Nauls gives me town vibes. Gut tells me that a Thing, if they were planning an entrance to the thread with content, wouldn't have chosen a single post from page 2 to form all their content on.

Garry also feels slightly towny. Explanation purposefully omitted for now.

@Copper, give me your strongest Human and Thing read?
You think clark is town, but you are okay with a wagon there because "info is info" does not feel like a genuine thought.

Saying that someone is town because on page 5, the most interesting thing they saw while reading was on Page 2 also does not feel like a real take either.

So after reading it, I opened your iso. So far you have claimed to have had alignment thoughts on Lars, MacReady, Copper, Windows, Clark, Nauls and Garry. Largely light comments, but all voiced, which made it look more like you are just going through the motions of calling things town or scum, vs have real thoughts on these players.
OKAY fuchs is town
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Norris~ »

fuchs tell me where to vote and ill do it.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Norris~ »

will the changelings not just take over whoevers most townread though.. ill stop townreading people.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 134, MacReady~ wrote:This is a very interesting take, and I'm pretty sure 28 belies that they are not new

I also strongly dislike their response to the wagon on them
I skipped over a bunch of posts and the one post i did see reminded me of a newb style.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 140, MacReady~ wrote:I'm somewhat puzzled how you can come to the conclusion that you 'like' clarke when you haven't been reading many of their posts and seem to have skipped a lot of the discussion on them as well
I'm somewhat puzzled by how you could care enough of a silly little read i just let fly into the wind, I'm not even pushing it or even fully sticking to it - I'm just stating my first thoughts when I read a post but apparently its so criminal. If you would prefer it, I can very much bite my tongue and just not share thoughts at all? I would think I'm a pretty good troller.
In post 148, Fuchs~ wrote:Norris, why does you deciding that I am town mean that I get to decide your vote?

And also, why did you then tell me to tell you where to vote, instead of following my vote / reasoning in the very post you quoted?
1) Because I like you 2) Because I want to be constantly told what to do so I can AFK.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Norris~ »

In post 164, MacReady~ wrote:
In post 158, Norris~ wrote:I'm somewhat puzzled by how you could care enough of a silly little read i just let fly into the wind, I'm not even pushing it or even fully sticking to it - I'm just stating my first thoughts when I read a post but apparently its so criminal. If you would prefer it, I can very much bite my tongue and just not share thoughts at all? I would think I'm a pretty good troller.
This is a fairly defensive response in a game that's pretty much entirely about analyzing what other players have posted, especially in an anon format.
This is a fairly defensive response in a game that's pretty much entirely about analyzing what other players have posted, especially in an anon format.
In post 169, Lars~ wrote:Your second post here really downplays the significance of your read. The language you used originally, even encouraging people to vote elsewhere, sounds a lot more confident than "a silly little read". This is a weird response to someone questioning why you would have that confidence while also saying you didn't read most of his posts. In fact, I think this whole read is just made up.
I often get comments about how confident my pushes may appear, so I'm not surprised at all it came off that way, I don't care if you believe this or not, but I really wasn't all too confident I just felt like doing it more than doing anything else.
Maybe the reads made up, all my reads are made up actually.
Do something about it.
In post 169, Lars~ wrote:Which one post did you see? It couldn't have been 28 since you're dismissing this criticism by implying you skipped that one. Although you were originally replying to a specific point about 28 and saying you disagree with it, so. kinda strange
Does it matter? All my reads are made up afterall : P
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Norris~ »

In post 170, MacReady~ wrote:Yes, that's exactly my point
Yes, that's exactly my point
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Norris~ »

LALALA
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Norris~ »

i could explain it, but man do i not feel like it right now... so much hostility towards me just makes me want to <at best troll, at worst afk> plus all my reads are made up yknow?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Norris~ »

Stop treating me like a baby.

I won't be answering a clearly obvious answer.
I won't explain what I don't want to explain.

Either let me troll, or lets talk about something else.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Norris~ »

LALALA
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Norris~ »

Why do I need to "want to get townread" from my defiance? I don't give a fuck if I'm townread or not. No matter what my role is or how hard I actually play I always wind up in POE anyways. Nothing I do will fix that but I don't need to fix that. Not my fault if yall are absolute shit at reading this game.

Stop acting like you got a slamdunk, it isn't a flex to reduce someones will to play like you think it is.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:20 pm

Post by Norris~ »

LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU HATERS MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY BEING LOUDER ABOUT IT

Somebody else ask me something.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:25 am

Post by Norris~ »

Alot of the conversation I find boring, I was going go try to make a readslist last night but I got too focused on trolling. Gotta troll my haters.

So I'm not sure my reads right now.

Though I remember somebody said something about tring Garry which I disagree with, its too generous for what they are.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Norris~ »

HAHA FUCK YOU LARS JUSTICE PREVAILS
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 258, Lars~ wrote:this was exactly my point though. the trolling was a distraction, and it worked. I don't think they're scum because of it, in isolation I slightly lean town on that interaction, but I think it's an approach that scum could easily take and is very likely to be successful
whys it so bad if im doing it purposefully? is there no reason a town could want to do it purposefully as well?
Do I need to share everything with the world or do you just want to be stubborn nitpicky bitch?

i dont know if i think your scum or just idiotic yet, but still fuck off.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Norris~ »

I literally said ill happily talk about anything else but yall passed up that opportunity and continued pushing this bullshit point. Not my fault.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Norris~ »

I can see "Norris" dying and replacing someone in the roster as his strategy for this behavior, I didn't vote him right after that act because wey had'nt heard from Clark
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Norris~ »

why didnt i just... try harder to appear town so I wouldnt have to changeling?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Norris~ »

LALALA I WONT ANSWER MY HATERS I ONLY ANSWER PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DESERVE MY RESPECT LALALA
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 268, Childs~ wrote:
In post 267, Norris~ wrote:why didnt i just... try harder to appear town so I wouldnt have to changeling?
because you are too bad to do that. prove me wrong
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Norris~ »

im actually starting to get a bit bored of trolling :/ give me something interesting to work with childs!
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 278, Clark~ wrote:
In post 269, Windows~ wrote:
In post 265, Childs~ wrote:I can see "Norris" dying and replacing someone in the roster as his strategy for this behavior, I didn't vote him right after that act because wey had'nt heard from Clark
On the flip side if he's town he's a pretty easy target for scum to assimilate. Alternate between snarky posts and copying other people's posts and no one would know the difference.
On a similar flip side, if he's town and starts solving and not trolling later on someone might case that as having been assimilated
i could actually try rn but why would i do that when its always the same result

no matter how i play, no matter my role im always poed

so why not just have fun and troll? i guarantee if i make a actual good wallpost ill just be suspected anyways.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 297, Clark~ wrote:
In post 292, Norris~ wrote:i guarantee if i make a actual good wallpost ill just be suspected anyways.
I'll bet you my vote for today and tomorrow you won't get suspected because of a good wall post if you make one
Nope! Love how hopeful you are though.
A recent off site experience I had has really opened my eyes to how often i'm poed, so I've decided having fun is more important than anything else but apparently its so criminal.
In post 300, Clark~ wrote:Norris are you still scumming Windows and if so how has that developed since you voted there?
I don't really know if I do or not, I've stopped paying any real good attention to the game after I started trolling. But nothing else has really pinged as something I want to vote > Windows so I've just kept my vote there.
Like I said before, Garry is in my eyes as well, but I'm not gonna develop something just for me to get poed.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 306, MacReady~ wrote:I like both Blair and Childs on page 12.
Clark hasn't done anything to convince me to move my vote
What is there on page 12 to like about Childs?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Norris~ »

I don't agree.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 316, MacReady~ wrote:You don't seem to like Childs pushing you so I wouldn't expect you to
I don't like everyone pushing me, but I don't complain about every single one of them.
In post 311, MacReady~ wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 265, Childs~ wrote:I can see "Norris" dying and replacing someone in the roster as his strategy for this behavior, I didn't vote him right after that act because wey had'nt heard from Clark
Others have said this sounded weird, which eh don't know if I agree about that specifically. But its already just drawing a conclusion first. "can see it" as my strategy, the way thats worded makes it a bit easy to go back later after I flip and say the opposite as well. They haven't actually thought through what would or wouldn't be a valid strategy for me, since the follow from me questioning it... isn't all that descriptive?
In post 267, Norris~ wrote:why didnt i just... try harder to appear town so I wouldnt have to changeling?
^ "You're too bad for that" doesn't seem like weighing the options, it just straight out goes as a hit to my confidence.
In post 270, Childs~ wrote:
On the flip side if he's town he's a pretty easy target for scum to assimilate. Alternate between snarky posts and copying other people's posts and no one would know the difference.
Don't forget the LaLaLa posts

I mean if trolling is a free pass to being townread as some people seem to be implying why don't we all just troll and random lim people everday?
They're just shading me in this post "Don't forget the lalala posts" comes off as... I don't know if wording this right.. but know-it-allesque? if that confuses I can explain slightly... I think. The later part of the post just seems like theyre pissed its working for me.
In post 283, Childs~ wrote:
In post 275, Blair~ wrote:

If Thing Norris is incapable of not trolling I'm not sure how jumping into another body is going to change anything
why are you defending a troll old man?

do you like being trolled?

as for your question, he trolls today to "appear" town because his actions are "too scum to be scum" and then changelings to someone, I can totally see scum trying to pull that off
Same thing here, they're overly pissed its working for me. Trolls are in every game lol you can't escape them.
This also assumes I would be confident enough to try and pull this off as scum, but earlier they said I'm bad at the game?
If you want to be extra nitpicky, the wording on the ending of this post.
In post 284, Childs~ wrote:
In post 278, Clark~ wrote:
On a similar flip side, if he's town and starts solving and not trolling later on someone might case that as having been assimilated
this is tea leaf reading type of stuff

It's still antitown behavior to answer like he did to a simple explain your thought process question
I don't know what tea leaf means here so I won't "make up a read" about this. (I believe this is me shading Lars but I might be wrong about that).
In post 296, Childs~ wrote:
In post 294, Blair~ wrote:if we don't have any better leads by the end of the day I'd be down to incinerate Norris but I'm not going to waste my time trying to sort some troll.
you know what could fix that? maybe start liming trolls first to discourage such behavior?

but anyway you at least aknowledge that it's a possible and deserved lim
Childs is more interested in their own emotions instead of actually solving to find scum... I wonder why they wouldnt feel a need to find scum...

Pages 11 and 12 actually
I feel like his approach to your slot, particularly from these posts are unlikely to come from scum - he feels truly annoyed at the situation, is not pushing a policy lim, and is trying to understand Norris's behavior in an AI context. The cumulative effect feels townie to me, doesn't feel like a policy lim from scum
But.. whatever
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:54 am

Post by Norris~ »

Looks like I was just ahead of the trend..
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Norris~ »

Wheres Fuchs at though?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:36 am

Post by Norris~ »

Can you dumb that down for m?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 347, Bennings~ wrote:
In post 317, Norris~ wrote:I don't like everyone pushing me, but I don't complain about every single one of them.
so what separates childs from the rest?
u can try opening fhe quote in the post ur looking at and opening the spoiler and read the italics i added on.. please?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Norris~ »

am i understandabke... im at work so no idea if i am or not
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Norris~ »

In post 369, Blair~ wrote:Thinking more about Norris trolling and refusing to answer the question about which post made him think Clark is a Newb and not having an answer I feel like it might be somewhat more susp as if they had read it somewhere else like in the Mafia PT and subconsciously put it into their head then they might have slipped so it's not just trolling but possibly covering up a slip. I am fine with voting there if we want that
Oh yeah I did read it in scumchat, my bad thanks for letting me know.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Norris~ »

Like literally Blair can you try shutting up

You must like my trolling huh? I've already said I'll stop trolling if we move topic but you're trying to bring it back...
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 431, MacReady~ wrote:I don't have a lot of scumreads
can you scumread my haters
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Norris~ »

aye maybe palmer is actually scum
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Norris~ »

you're asking for my support? say less

VOTE: Palmer~

i've already told you you have my vote if you ask for it.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Norris~ »

well you must be blind if you think its me
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #497 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Norris~ »

lmao childs wildin
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #638 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:01 am

Post by Norris~ »

Why are you guys even waitinf for me?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #770 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Norris~ »

I was just ahead of my time...
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #947 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Norris~ »

Sometimes I wish I was scum...
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #948 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Norris~ »

VOTE: windows
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #949 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Norris~ »

why are we letting childs live rhough... like if theyre currently scum theyll just assimilate again before we can jump their ass

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”