Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:56 am

Post by Stewie »

Ok, I will do my other games and immediatly get to catching up with this one as soon as I can.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:35 pm

Post by Stewie »

*Done*

I personally don't buy Norinel's claim. Firstly, he claims that he didn't protect any of the cops, which is convinient since two of them claimed to have been attacked and protected (imagine if he had claimed that he protected mole and talitha -- Candice would have come out, and we would then lynch Norinel). Secondly, the "please" thing sounds made up. How can you protect night one if this is true?

Lastly, there still is the fact that you and thoth had some bonding.

vote: norinel
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:07 pm

Post by Stewie »

Norinel wrote:
Stewie wrote:Secondly, the "please" thing sounds made up. How can you protect night one if this is true?
It is made up; it's speculation about a possible restriction based on a character with the name in an obscure detective movie, which I looked into Day 1 when a few obscure detective movie characters were popping up.
Lastly, there still is the fact that you and thoth had some bonding.
I believed Thoth yesterday because I didn't like the arguments in Talitha's favor. Any conscious protection he did of me would probably be so that I'd be an easier lynch today.
Why do you speculate on something you aren't even sure of? So you just looked at random detective movie descriptions and happened to come across this?

What in the arguments in Talitha's favour wasn't so convincing?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:05 pm

Post by Stewie »

Candice wrote:It makes sense for there to be 3 doctors, as there were 3 cops.
That's what Phoebus wants us to think.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:27 am

Post by Stewie »

Norinel wrote:
Stewie wrote:Firstly, he claims that he didn't protect any of the cops, which is convinient since two of them claimed to have been attacked and protected (imagine if he had claimed that he protected mole and talitha -- Candice would have come out, and we would then lynch Norinel).
Yes, it's convenient, but that's because it's true. If I were scum, wouldn't I
know
that some other doc was behind the alleged protection of mole and Talitha?
Yeah, that was pretty much the point...
Norinel wrote:
Why do you speculate on something you aren't even sure of?
Isn't that the definition of speculation?
Uh huh, but why would you do a speculation as random as that one? Do you have anything that leads you to believe that, result wise?
Norinel wrote:
So you just looked at random detective movie descriptions and happened to come across this?
During Day 1, some of the first rolenames to come up were also characters in semiobscure detective movies. Through the magic of Google, I found my own in one.
Ok, that's a bit clearer.
Norinel wrote:
What in the arguments in Talitha's favour wasn't so convincing?
The biggest things was the whole thing about mod pms and the phrase "evidence of guilt" and all that, which I'm opposed to on a more moral basis. (Even when the mod deliberately allows for it- see Princess Bride) Besides that, I thought starting the cop chain thing was a little odd; as the second to come out, it seemed like more of a ploy to get a whole bunch more claims Day 1. (Which happened)
And we got one scum, didn't we? Of course, we didn't know that back then, but wouldn't you think that the scum is probably at the
end[/b] of the chain? You couldn't think that she was lucky enough to chose a cop who investigated a cop. Thoth was lucky enough to chose a cop.
Norinel wrote:
Candice wrote:It makes sense for there to be 3 doctors, as there were 3 cops.
That's what Phoebus wants us to think.
:roll:
Oh, do you really think that phoebus is going to make it easy for us, and put 3 cops and 3 docs, so we know were not to look? It's a posibility, but unlikely in my opinion.
Norinel wrote:
Kerplunk wrote:But Stewie has made some arguments which makes me switch to Norinel again.
Stewie? Arguments? Where? The vast majority of what he's said against me has either been reiteration of what's already been said or confusion of what I did. And I've replied to anything else here.
Ok, with that I agree. I didn't make any new arguments, just agreed with previous arguments. As for confusion, I'm still confused as to why you would do such a thing, as town.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:50 am

Post by Stewie »

So I'm assuming Quailman was town...

Uh, mole, didn't you get a bunch of guilty results so far? Is it possible that you are insane? If so, we should look into Kerplunk today.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:01 pm

Post by Stewie »

But mole came out, without pressure, day one. I doubt that he's scum. If he is, he's played well. Too well.

I think that kerplunk should post or something, and possibly claim.

fos: kerplunk
since we shouldn't vote for him yet. But for claiming purposes, count it as a vote.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:18 pm

Post by Stewie »

Uh Candice, first I wouldn't expect Phoebus to put the same number of cops and docs. Wouldn't that be good for the town? It narrows the search down to half the players.

And candice, you probably already said this, but who did you protect each night? If you didn't say it already, don't say it. It's just that it's a long game, and I don't have time to check it out right now.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:57 am

Post by Stewie »

I'm just waiting on Kerplunk now.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:59 am

Post by Stewie »

vote: kerplunk, fos: jereic

The vote is because of the choices that are all in the thread. The FOS is because of the claim. Why claim if noone wanted you to other than kerplunk?

Anyways, I am fairly certain that kerplunk is scum, hence the vote.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:47 am

Post by Stewie »

I'm Dorothy Garlock, and I'm the repairwoman, so I have the keys for all rooms. Each night, I can lock someone's room, not letting them out of their rooms.

Night one I targetted thoth, and night two I targetted kerplunk, night three jereic. I don't know what to make out of this, and I haven't used my role since -- I believe that a roleblocker should only be used if you are certain, just like the vigi. Of course, the people that previously had my role didn't think so...
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:47 pm

Post by Stewie »

Yes, and I don't understand why this happened. My guess is that he did n't want to make it too obious that he had extra information... could have at least voted for him, I agree.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:55 am

Post by Stewie »

It's the truth, I can't really explain it further than what I already did.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:15 pm

Post by Stewie »

If you want to lynch me on that I'd understand, but there's nothing I can say to explain that. :(
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:41 pm

Post by Stewie »

Although what I can say is that neither yoko and bk seemed to giving the game much consideration, so maybe they were just distracted.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:56 am

Post by Stewie »

Bah, I don't know what to do. First, I can't explain the behaviour of who I replaced (add to that the fact that I have the most-replaced role in the game). Furthermore, when I reread I got scummy vibes from both rick and JereIc, but mole's actions today are kinda weird. Wouldn't you expect scum to hold off voting instead of jumping on, which would be a critical mistake, specially this late in the game? Specially in a minivitional? Or course, town would do the same, but I'm just saying that you can't really use it as a way to figure who's scum and who's not.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:13 pm

Post by Stewie »

You told you so.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:02 pm

Post by Stewie »

Phoebus wrote:
And so falls the curtain on this little presentation.
Abruptly, you say?

Well, isn't that the intrigue?
How many times have you felt something should've ended at the twist than the sappy happy ending?

Make your own ending, audience...who won?

It's late. Result when I get up and on a PC. Maybe...
You know, if you say it's over, it ruins the suspense. Since I cannot do anything about it, I can just say what I was, and kill the intrigue.

I won't though.

I will say, however, that this game is a hard one to be a replacement in. This would stand wether I'm town or not, so it doesn't ruin anything.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:29 am

Post by Stewie »

Yeah... That's why it's not good to replace scum... And I would like to know where you got the names from. I used a random name generator (couldn't claim my actual name since I had same last name as Thoth) and then googled for the name until I got an actually existant name. Then made up role. Took me about 1 hour. I should have spent more, apparently.

There wasn't much space for claiming either. I couldn't claim cop because they all came out day one. I couldn't claim doc because they had also all come out. I could have claimed vigi -- but I couldn't come up with a proffesion.

Well, I tried. :(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”