horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:37 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

/confirm
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Vote: thatguy00

Get an avatar please!

Also, hey Ythan! :lol:
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Thanks... I love your avatar! :lol:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vote: Ythan
for complaining about my second post. You ask a question and bitch about the response? This is going to be loads of fun I can tell :D
It's usual for things like that with him... you just have to get used to it
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

lol do you OMGUS much?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:54 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

McGriddle wrote:@ horrordude0215 - If you were at L-1 and you were a simple townie, would you claim a PR to try to save your own ass and catch actual scum instead of you? (I can go into much more detail about this but I will leave it at this for now.)
Hell no... lynch all liars goes into place there... then the real power role would cc and town would lose it in a NK. It's a dumb situation to be in
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:05 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Konowa wrote:I love being town for times like this.
I absolutely refuse and forbid anyone else from answering these questions.

I wish I had a daykill right now, I would have definitely used it on you McGriddle. In my experience, surveys such as this serve only to draw attention away from real discussion. Actually, they also end up giving the person writing the survey a free pass while everyone else squabbles over the answers. There is no reason to trap scum when they do obv scummy things like surveys. You know, in the future I am probably going to start policy voting players who do surveys.

unvote;

vote McGriddle
It's starting discussion... how do you see it as scummy? And we're not giving McG a free pass just because he made up the questions... Ythan even asked him to answer them himselves.
McGriddle wrote:@ Leech - What is your ideal role? Would you rather be town or scum? Explain why.
I would love to be a town PR because I get to scumhunt and still play a major part in the game

@ horrordude0215 - If you were at L-1 and you were a simple townie, would you claim a PR to try to save your own ass and catch actual scum instead of you? (I can go into much more detail about this but I will leave it at this for now.)
Already answered

@ Fate - Are you good at playing scum or not? Explain why. [/b]I'm okay at it... haven't had much experience with it.[/b]

@ The1fifi - Which is a better tell, lurking or over-defensiveness? Explain why.
Over-defensiveness. Lurking is NOT a scumtell!

@ MagnaofIllusion - How would you trap a possible scum target? (meaning you troll them or something of that sort)
I agree with Ythan here... scum don't need trapping

@ thatguy00 - If you thought Player X was scum would you just vote them and give reasons from their previous statements, or would you ask a few questions before placing a vote? Explain why.
It depends on how early in the game we are. Earlier in the game, yes. Later, no.

@ Ythan - Do you believe it is a good idea to policy lynch someone in 1 game because of something that happened in another? (lol) Explain why.
A PL, no... using meta as a scumtell, yes.

@ BrokenBlueprints - What do you think about policy lynching? Explain why.
Mostly against it, but I'm always willing to make exceptions

@ Sando - What do you think about people who go V/LA a lot during a game? Are they scummy for it or not? Explain why.
No... people have reasons for V/LA. Not a scumtell

@ ooba - What do you think about Lynch All Liars? Explain why.
I support this one... town shouldn't have a reason to lie.

@ Konowa - Who would you kill right now if you had the chance to kill someone? (ie day killing vigilante) Explain why.
No one really... I wouldn't make my kill until I was sure of scum.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:16 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Konowa wrote:Also, why are you distancing yourself from McGriddle answering his own questions?
I wasn't distancing... it was Ythan who asked McGriddle to do it, not me.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Ythan wrote: Or get modkilled. That also solves the problem
So the obvious solution is to get modkilled somehow instead of calling you on your short, reactionary posts and general lack of content (aside from Post 54)? I think I'll see where option two leads, thank you.
That was his response to a game that I played with him... I had some personal issues going on at the time, said some not so nice things, and was almost modkilled for it.
MoI wrote:Do you believe that bouncing around your vote with at best superficial reasoning is anything other than Anti-town / scummuy?
This is another thing that happens with him a lot... he constantly changes votes and when he does he just says "Found Scum" without giving much reason... everyone will have a vote on them because of Ythan at one point in time.
Ythan wrote:Trying to drum up a wagon on smoke and mirrors. Scummy. So you have a vote. Also you're pretty clearly scum.
I mentioned the same thing... why didn't you accuse me of drumming up a wagon?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Konowa wrote:@horror: I do see it as distancing. You say that "we're not giving McGriddle a free pass", but you yourself are doing nothing to get him to answer his own questions. Instead, you bring up the fact that Ythan asked him to answer them.
Well if I'm distancing, I'm not doing it intentionally... I just don't want to parrot the same questions others are asking
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, so "we" was a poor choice of words... my mistake.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey you know that thing called posting? Let's do some of that...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

The things that almost get people modkilled, duh :roll:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:34 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Konowa wrote:@horror: Posting is good. Let's try some. Who is scum?
Really? :roll: We're on page 5 and not much has happened except another Ythan battle with someone who disagrees with his playstyle, a bunch of RVS votes, and McG's questions... I have no clue right now.

Although I would like to hear from thatguy00 about why he can't do anything except OMGUS people
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

What's the point of a McG wagon? You see him as scummy because he asked questions?

Leech, possibly, but I don't see McGriddle as scum right now
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

So you're saying that scum can't put out a convincing argument?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

It was
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

You said that they put out an argument without much conviction, which I took to mean it wasn't very convincing.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

[sarcasm] *Gasp* A Town read from Ythan! What has the world come to??? :shock: [/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, I don't see it as scum necessarily, but rather someone who hasn't played with you before and doesn't know your playstyle.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Been having some internet problems... catching up on all of my games now
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Konowa wrote:Why do you see Leech as scum?
Uhh... I don't. My vote's on thatguy because he's done nothing except a bunch of OMGUS votes
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Konowa wrote:
horror, post 123 wrote:What's the point of a McG wagon? You see him as scummy because he asked questions?

Leech, possibly, but I don't see McGriddle as scum right now
@horror: If you do not see Leech as scum, then why did you say the above?
Good question... I really don't know what I was thinking at the time :oops:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry if I'm not focusing too much on this game... I'm in another game that's getting close to deadline and I need to focus my attention on that one.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:48 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'll see if I can get some thoughts posted later today
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:36 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

McGriddle wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Hello. Starting my read but if you would all tell me who is scum it would help immensely.
Ythan
Okay, I'm back and I have to say this: :roll:

McG, stop tunneling Ythan. Ythan, just try to ignore McGriddle... if it's possible.

I'll do a reread on the past few pages now
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Konowa wrote:I would like horror to answer this question too.
@horror: You random voted thatguy and have kept your vote on him all day. The only post where it remotely looks like you confirm, and I use that word lightly, your vote of thatguy is where you say "I would like to hear more from thatguy and why he can only OMGUS" (iso post 12). I would like to hear your thoughts on thatguy's outburst. I would also like to hear, without an appeal to page number, who you think scum is.
I see his post as more of frustrated townie more than cornered scum. For that,
Unvote

I'm in the middle of ISO reads, and will hopefully have a good vote by wednesday or thursday, as I have a game with a deadline tomorrow that needs my attention a little more than this one.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, here's what I'm seeing on Konowa by looking through her ISO: She does nothing but ask people questions, doing little to no scumhunting herself. Actually, her current vote on leech is because he has fate as a suspect, but isn't actively pushing for a lynch. That seems a bit hypocritcial coming from someone who has a vote on someone, but is doing absolutely nothing to get him lynched.

Here's a question for you: Who is your top suspect, and why have you done almost nothing except ask questions this whole game?

Vote: Konowa
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:20 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ythan wrote:Please please please give us post numbers.
Questions where she has just asked questions, nothing else:
ISO 3-6, 9, 11, and 14-16... that's over half of her posts so far.

Posts with a vote in them:
ISO 1 (RVS on Magna), ISO 2 (PL on McG for the survey), ISO 8 (Switch to leech for not scumhunting/trying to appear town)

All the rest of them:
ISO 7 - Names leech as a suspect for "previous reasons", where I see none from her.
ISO 10 - V/LA announcement
ISO 12 - Tells McG to post
ISO 13 - Back from V/LA announcement

I don't see anything that Konowa has done that could be remotely connected to scumhunting... all she's doing is asking questions and trying to appear active and pro-town... I'm not buying it
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Konowa wrote:My my my. I think I hit a nerve with 329.
@horror: Try not to ask questions that I have already answered. In my last post, I specifically stated that I would gladly lynch either Sando or Leech. In fact, you even state that my iso 16 (post 329) is full of "nothing but questions", meaning that you read it and promptly ignored in a bad attempt to misrep me. Definitely something to remember.
In fact, you saying that I have done "nothing else" in those posts is a misrep.
Hit a nerve? Nice try, but no. I now see that you did say you would gladly lynch either Leech or Sando now, but the parts of your posts that I've been focusing on have been all of the @usernames... you have just asked a bunch of questions about the game, and I see that as you attempting to appear active when you're really not doing much at all. (Not to mention you got on Grid's case when he started RQS, which is basically what I see you doing.)
Do you have that short of a memory, or you just do not like me listing Leech and Sando as who I would lynch? Right now, I am leaning more towards the latter, especially given your commentary on Leech earlier in the day.
I don't care who you say you'd like to lynch, you could even list me on there, as long as you have a reason for it and you stop asking these fucking stupid questions!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ythan wrote:How have you been more active than Konowa?
I'm not saying that I have, but I've had some RL issues to deal with (you know that from M110) and this is one of my least active games, so I've been focusing on others. However, the point still stands that she hasn't been doing any scumhunting really whatsoever, whereas I've been busy but have been at least attempting to.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ythan wrote:On one hand, we don't know that Konowa isn't busy. On the other, your own inactivity has no bearing on his.
That's true, but uh... point please? Also, could you comment on my case against him? Do you think that him doing nothing but asking questions could be considered scumhunting?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ythan wrote:I don't think that it's scummy. It's pretty much what I do, I just sometimes phrase my points as accusations rather than questions.
Well I can at least get an attempt at scumhunting vibe from you, even though I feel your methods are a bit anti-town. From Konowa though, I don't get that at all... all I get is "I'm going to attempt to appear town by asking questions, although I'm not going to do much at all"

Do you see how I could think this, though?

McG wrote:Hit nerve or not he is right.
You don't post anything all weekend, and this is your first post back? :roll:
McG wrote:Sure,

Scum:
Ythan
Thatguy
Sando
Ooba
Well aside from Ythan, which he said to remove from the list, he's just naming people that others have already mentioned as being scummy. Give reasons please, and for god's sake, actually do something!

Unvote, vote McGriddle

Konowa is scummy, sure, but McGriddle is a good lynch rather than a waste of a vig kill.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Horrordude – In ISO it’s clear he contributed almost nothing to scum-hunting.
I've had some pretty bad RL problems recently, and have had to neglect some of my games... this is one of the slower paced ones, so I chose it.
Magna wrote:I also personally disagree with his attack on Kowona that asking questions in not scum-hunting.
My attack on Konowa is valid, IMO.
Magna wrote:He immediately backed off what in my opinion was a reasonable vote on thatguy when questioned.
I found thatguy's post to be more flustered townie than scum... I already explained this.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:I found thatguy's post to be more flustered townie than scum... I already explained this.
The issue is not that you had a reason to unvote it is that you only did so after being questioned by Konowa. If his responses, which have been around for several days, gave you this impression I would think you would have been proactive about it. Your unvote appears simply a way to deflect suspicion.
Like I said, I've been busy... So I said that I would catch up, but every time I started to, something came up and stopped me. I have a life (and issues) outside of MS, so sue me.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

McGriddle wrote:Meh the reason I am not voting Ythan is I have learned to be accepting of his ways. I just let it go now.
That doesn't address the second part of my post... please give reasoning for your supects
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I've had internet problems for the past few days. All caught up now.
Leech wrote:Horrordude still worries me a bit from his admission that he didn't remember why he posted something. When questioned his only rebuttal was "I can't remember what I was thinking when I made that post." That, to me, is a very strange situation. You should remember why you posted something. I know why I've made all my posts in this and my other games, as I never post without a reason. If he can forget his reasoning, then one has to question the validity of that reason in the first place. I'm not sure how "scummy" that is, but it's very unusual to me. Sadly he hasn't really posted enough for me to form any solid conclusion.
Trust me, if you were going through the stuff I was in RL, you may not know why you did some things as well. Why do you keep bringing this up if you're not sure how scummy it is?
Konowa wrote:@horror: First, basically what you are saying is that you do not like the fact that I attack people with questions instead of statements. Second, your point is not valid, due to the fact that *GASP* there are more than just questions in those posts.
First of all, you don't attack them. You just ask them questions. And secondly, you've made 21 posts so far in the game. 5 of them (ISO 5, 6, 9, 11, and 15) Are literally nothing but questions. The others I listed (3, 4, 14, and 16) are mainly questions with some commentary thrown in. (The bottom of 16 could be seen as a weak attempt at scumhunting, but that's a stretch) That's almost 50% of your posts so far that aren't much except randomly question people.
Konowa wrote:Do you actually find McGriddle scummy or are you just trying to appease Ythan and Magna?
I can think for myself... I don't do anything just appease others.
What I am getting at is this, McGriddle's play has been the same the entire game. I do not think that this is a point of contention. So, why is he a good lynch now, as opposed to post 239 where it looks like you are caught up?
Before I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he could do any scumhunting. But when I specifically ask him to give reasons, he says no... that just screams scum to me.
His one post convinced you that he was more likely to be flustered town than town?
I've seen that type of post come from town more often than scum. Just my experiences, though.
ooba wrote:Also odd that the person he votes for in the end is the same person who's been asking him questions all day.
Uhh... read the thread. My vote's on McGriddle.
Overall, hasn't paid much attention to the game during D1 - can even attribute the initial Ythan support from the fact that he just had a game with him in it - OMGUS attack of konawa is most scummiest thing he has done till date.
I've said this before: I've had RL issues to deal with and have had to flake on some of my games. But please explain how my attack on Konowa is OMGUS when Konowa hasn't done anything to me except ask me questions.

And in response to ooba's 410, I don't really want to lynch thatguy today, but if it comes down to deadline, I will vote for fear of NL.

Mod: Request prod/replacement on the following people: havingfitz, McGriddle, and Sando
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ythan wrote:Because they're the three longest flaked?
I looked at everoyone in ISO and I think they're the only ones who haven't posted within 72 hours
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Leech wrote:So you have noticed that I mentioned it more than once? I keep bringing it up because there was no answer for it. Your answer goes a long way in me determining whether or not it was scummy. The fact that you ended that statement on such a defensive manner really makes me question your response. Why shouldn't I bring it up if I'm not sure how scummy it is? What's the alternative, to ignore it?
I'll be honest and say that I didn't notice you said it the first time, and that's probably because of the fact I haven't been paying attention to the thread as much as I should have. I only noticed because you said
Horrordude still worries me
The "still" made me go back and look at your posts to see that you had already mentioned a few times before. I asked why you kept bringing it up if you really didn't know if it was scummy or not, because I sort of see it as you grasping at straws to put suspicion on me.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

The first thing I'm saying: McGriddle's an idiot.

Vote: Konowa

I've already given my reasons for this.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Konowa wrote:@Magna: Exactly my point. horror voted before Reck edited in who died. My point is that how would horror know I was still alive if it was not in the death scene?
Fate made his last edit at 2:27... my post wasn't made until 5 minutes later. Look at the timestamps please :roll:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

lol that kinda ruined the whole "look at the timestamps" thing
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm probably gonna be busy today, but I should be able to reread the thread and get some thoughts posted by tomorrow.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

That's the thing though... saying that you wouldn't do this if you were scum actually is WIFOM. That's a reasonable argument.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I know I need to post, but unfortunately I'm being lazy with this game, and it doesn't help that I haven't had time to stay online for long enough to make 1 or 2 posts in my games.

A decent post SHOULD be up soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”