Mini 233: Gem Mafia (Day five, Game over.)

Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:46 am

Post by Crola »

Shiryu wrote:Once more, not-so-random
Vote: Kain
for being the only person I've played with before in this game!

Seeing two deaths this early on worries me; that more or less means we have a serial killer on our hands, right?
So it would seem. Mafia and Serial Killer are our best bets, or a Vig with a poor aim.
I will not vote just yet, I'll wait a little and see what everyone has to say.
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:59 pm

Post by Crola »

Shiryu wrote:Crola, do you have anything to say about that limping EnderX mentioned?
I have no friggen clue to be completely honest, if someone could explain that to me that would be great.

So, we're still waiting for Fryguy to post?
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:17 am

Post by Crola »

In all honesty, I think the confirming time is BS and I can say that confidently too being one of the first to confirm. I think anyone voting someone soley based on confirm time is absurd and scummy. For a random vote I would think of it as acceptable though because random votes are more for fun and starting than anything else.
FOS Kain
for his dumb theory.
Let's try to get some real info on the table.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:00 pm

Post by Crola »

Shiryu wrote:Now Crola, while strange, I don't think Kain's reasons are really FOS worthy. As it has been mentioned, this is day one, and it's all about speculation and such right now. What I do belive is that we're looking a bit too much into it the whole confirm time thing, blowing it out of proportion so that it sounds more serious than it really is.
I agree one hundred percent. Since an FOS is harmless, I don't see the cuase of alarm, it's my way of saying we should stop talking about the confirm theories and move on.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:50 pm

Post by Crola »

Okay, lets go on a lurker hunt in the mean time.
vote Fryguy

There's a legitamate bandwagon.
Oh, and Cahotic Diablo, if you get me really angry, I do turn into a yelling fat monkey. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :twisted:
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:40 am

Post by Crola »

Hmmm, It seems we have a bit of a contraversy on our hands. A few of us are looking at darquiel with suspicions, however I would like to point out Kains logic right here:
Kain wrote:Oh that's a very reasonable question you have there Bacde and here's my reply.
It seems to me that a smooth mafia player would do something really crafty like say ," Uhm. Lynching me is not in the towns best intrest right now. Bandwagoning someone for a claim is only going to get the cops and docs night killed."
It takes a little effort for mafia to think and say stuff like regular townies in my opinion.
I'm taking a gamble and guessing that Darquiel is not expereinced enough to create such a smooth statement like that- it jsut seems reasonable to me that she is in fact a townie....errr good gem.
This seems pretty accurate, players newer to the site use this as a deffense when holding a power role, whereas if they were mafia, they might go into lurking or would have developed a better escape plan with their scum buddies at night. I know from my personal experience that when I was the doc in my first game ever, and people accused me of being scum, I started to rave and rant which made me look scummier.

Anyway, the main thing I wanted to bring up is this:
Fry Guy wrote:Since we're basically working blind right now, bandwagoning someone for the claim sounds good to me.

Vote: Darquiel
notice how when the lurker hunt begins and votes are placed in the two biggest lurkers at the time, Fry Guy and Darquiel, Fry Guy votes for Darquiel and ceases to speak again, assuming that b voting we will forget that he lurked, the saddest thing is, it worked, look at this:
Shiryu wrote:Oh, what the hell, 3 is only the halfway point to 6. Unvote: Kain, Vote: Darquiel. I was considering voting Fry Guy as well, but he seems to have been brought out of lurking.
Now, don't get confused, I'm not saying anyone's innocent and I'm not saying anyone's scum, but at this point, Fry Guy's actions seem more scummy then darquiel's. darquiel very well might be scum, but I feel Fry Guy is more suspicious.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:34 am

Post by Crola »

Kain wrote:Question? Is it fair for me to see how a player is playing in another game that we are currently playing and use that for evidence to support scumminess or innocence?

What does everything think about that? I want your imput.
Well first, I would like to point out that you asked for every
things
imput
. Though I am not a thing, I will give you my
input
. (sorry for being such a nitpicker)
Anyway, I feel using evidence from other games to support accusations is somewhat unfair, let me use a scenario to justify:

Scenario One (When it is unfair): If you were in fourth grade and you recieved terrible marks all year, not because you were a bad student, you just didn't do too well. Then when you go into fifth grade, the teacher(s) automatically give you bad grades without looking at your papers, would you cinsider this fair? I don't, and that goes along the same lines as using "play from another game" to support your ideas.

Scenario Two (When it is valid): If you were a terrible student in fourth grade and you caused havoc and beat up other kids and then when you went to fifth grade, it would only be proper for the teacher(s) to have an idea of what your personality is so they can either be cautious or sympathetic to you. Is this fair, well yeah. If someone has a constant playstyle that they've made their own, then other players should be made aware of it so that they know who and what they're dealing with.

Kain, if you intend to use scenario one for evidence, I will not listen. If you use playstyle as proof I will listen, unless you're using it as evidence against a newer player on the site, in which case they probably have not had enough time to create a valid playstyle.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:10 am

Post by Crola »

Okay, I started my lurker hunt with Fryguy, but I'm beginning to think that Rhapsody2 might be a better choice, mod, can we get a prod or something?

I'm not so sure metagaming will help your cause Kain, I usually ignore comments on people's behavior in other games unless it relates to playstyle.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:05 am

Post by Crola »

Wow, this day is going nowhere, we have two people tied in first for the lynch. The only possible way to get information on day 1 is:
1) Bandwagon until someone role claims
2) Cop reveals investigation (whoever is the cop I beg of you not to reveal any information yet)
3) A player says something incredably scummy.
Number 2 is fatal to the town, and number three is taking way too long. I say we go with scenario one. We have two lead choices, FryGuy and darquiel. I personally say we go for Fry Guy since he's still lurking and since daquiel seems to be talking more.
I say we get Fry Guy to claim, at least that will get everyone back into discussion and it will give us some information to work with.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:11 am

Post by Crola »

Fry Guy wrote:Well, I can't argue that I haven't been posting much. I hope you beleive me when I say I haven't been intentionally lurking. However, this is Mafia and being suspicious is ussually the right play.
Hmm, this post is almost scummier than when he was lurking.
But this post signals the red flag:
Shiryu wrote:Currently, the only ones that strike me as scummy are Fry Guy and darquiel, darquiel more so.

Fry Guy did explain the reason for his not posting as often. I find how cool he is about possibly getting lynched slightly unsettling, and I won't soon forget how he dodged getting tagged as a lurker early on. Fry Guy's potential scumminess is is more of a hunch than anything.

Now, darquiel hasn't really been lurking, but her posts just lack content. They're not completely devoid of it, but I'm not getting a lot of info from her. I'm seriously considering changing my vote back to her.

And Fry Guy, I suggest you're still only half wat to getting lynched; I suggest you wait before making a claim. No need to rush things, after all.
Okay, this is either mafia protecting mafia, or Shiryu is a cop and has a tidbit of information. Since Fry Guy seems kind of scummy, I'd say scenario one is definitely possible, he blatently stated that his role made him seem scummy, so unless EdereX made a crazy, weird role, then I'd say scum or SK.
If Shiryu is a cop, then judging by the way he is playing he either found out Fry was innocent or that darquiel was guilty, and even then we don't know if he's sane.
If Shiryu is neither of these roles, then I think you're unwise to draw this kind of attention to yourself.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:19 am

Post by Crola »

Okay, since we seem to be leaning towards a darquiel vote, and further inspection of her posts, she does seem to have unusual posts, as someone said before, enough to not be a lurker, but no content in her words. She's dodging the radar, that is scummy. Though Fry Guy is a blatent lurker (a topic for tomorrows lynch if darquiel is our candidate for today) and the fact that Kain is spouting out nonsense are things that I have not overlooked. Kain, did you even read what you wrote before submitting? You spouted out pure nonsense. Whether or not you're scum, you're a hazard to the town. Don't use irrelevent facts as an excuse to point at someone.

unvote vote darquiel
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:06 am

Post by Crola »

Kain wrote:Should I be suspicious of the the support Shiryu and Bacde seem to be very eager and willing to give me ? If Darg proves to be a townie I will be very suspicious of you two.

Let's have a claim from you Darg
If darquiel is a townie, I will be most suspicious of you Kain. Even though I am not voting her because of you, you have pushed her lynch the hardest, with irrelevent facts from the other games, or facts you pulled from your "rear end."
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:00 pm

Post by Crola »

darquiel wrote:well now. I was the backup doc/cop, now im your doc. I would prefer you just lynch me now.
hmmmmm. Something just doesn't sit right with this. Why would their be a back up doc in such a small game. Don't get me wrong, I've seen it before, and this is the mod's first game, so it's possible, but I'm not so sure.
Well, I always play it safe so I'll
unvote darquiel vote Fry Guy
as Coron said, it would be better for darq to die at night. If she dies, we find out who she is, if she lives, she's my choice for tomorrow's lynch. If she's innocent, I say we further look at kain because he was definitlely lynch leader of the day for her, or one of the more prominent ones.
I placed my vote on Fry Guy because he still refrains from talking, he also stated earlier that his role forces him to act scummy. The only roles that I know of that do that are scum roles and restriction roles. Since mods usually don't tell people they must lurk in the game, I highly doubt lurking is a restriction. I fell this is the best course of action right now.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:53 pm

Post by Crola »

Coron wrote:Er.. Nurse/replacer is an uncommon enough role I wouldn't expect a counterclaim.
I was about to say the same thing.
Also, rhap2, the whole idea of day one is to overanylize everything that way some information comes from it.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:47 pm

Post by Crola »

Bifrost wrote:I agree with Coron. Chances of a counterclaim isn't too high, and that is a quite believable role. But one last thing before I unvote, Darquiel, what gem are you? I'd like to see what gem she would claim. That'd also help to shed some light on connections between roles and gem-stuff.
I gree, darquiel, do you have a gem?
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:48 pm

Post by Crola »

Crola wrote:
Bifrost wrote:I agree with Coron. Chances of a counterclaim isn't too high, and that is a quite believable role. But one last thing before I unvote, Darquiel, what gem are you? I'd like to see what gem she would claim. That'd also help to shed some light on connections between roles and gem-stuff.
I gree, darquiel, do you have a gem?
Sorry, correction: I agree, what gem are you?
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:18 pm

Post by Crola »

argh, back at square one until a replacement comes, but Fry Guy's replacement isn't off the hook yet, he has to justify Fry GUy's previous statements.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:00 am

Post by Crola »

chaotic_diablo wrote:wha...? I had no idea the game started again. I'll reread the thread and give you my input.
The game hasn't stopped, it's still day one.
I will wait for the replacement to come, he/she's our best lead right now.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:34 am

Post by Crola »

Fry Guy wrote:I'm fine with claiming. Do you guys want to me do so now or wait for the 5th vote?
Fry Guy wrote:Well, I can't argue that I haven't been posting much. I hope you beleive me when I say I haven't been intentionally lurking. However, this is Mafia and being suspicious is ussually the right play.

So what shall it be?
This is what I found most scummy, the fact that he was lurking only made it worse. Why be so willing to reveal your role? That's my question. Why be deliberately suspicious, his sentences conflict, he wasn't intentionally lurking, but by doing so, he felt he was playing correctly. This is what I find suspicious.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:03 am

Post by Crola »

chaotic_diablo wrote:I don't like how Kain is acting. His motives are unclear to me. He doesn't act like scum, but he doesn't actually help us either. Followed by several other speculations, I just find him to be unpredictable.
unvote

fos kain
Agreed, as I said earlier Kain's actions and motives are a bit foggy, and since my biggest lead just got replaced, I feel like it will be difficult to continue my actions against FryGuy/TINM. But as I stated earlier, Kain is very suspicious and I think he's worthy of my vote right now. TINM you're not off the hook yet.
unvote vote Kain
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:29 am

Post by Crola »

Hmm, kain did not claim. I say we give him a chance to claim, if he refuse or gives a dumb claim I say we lynch him, he's been one of the scummiest players today.
TINM, the pressure is off you right now, and assumig we lynch kain since that's where we seem to be moving, your the first person I'm gonna question tomorrow.
So do as you will, but you will eventually be questioned.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:21 pm

Post by Crola »

Shiryu wrote:That might be the case. Kain, I repeat chaotic's question: What gemstone are you?
Even if he told us the gem, that wouldn't help. It's not like we can really tie a role with a gem together and even if we could it would be some farfetched garbage most likley.
If anything you should tell us your role, unless you're claiming townie, I'm not sure if you mean that you're part of the town or just a townie.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:00 am

Post by Crola »

look what I found:
alexandrite (defintion)-a gem variety of chrysoberyl which appears green in daylight and red in artificial light.
Sounds like a turncoat gem. Now we just have to wait for the lynch scene.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:12 am

Post by Crola »

Awsome game EnderX, especially since it was your first! I'm still pissed that I died day one, I seriously think I had a shot otherwise. I thought my injury was part of my role at first, like I lost part of myself when I killed Warpy, but when I found out Chaotic-Diablo killed me, I was pretty pissed.
~ Killer7

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”