/in-vitational G6 - JH Insanity - Abandoned (after 1014)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by AGar »

Fuck school. Subjects sucked.

Also, unless there are two Fates on-site, I've read a game with Fate in it and she was fine, actually one of the better players in the game.

*shrug*
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by AGar »

MITEYYYYYYYYYYYY
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 am

Post by AGar »

Lol what the fuck?

I'm in danger of being force-replaced, when D1 hasn't even been 24 hours?

You know what CSL? Some of us have lives that are off the normal schedule of 9-5. I'm one of those people. The thread has been open for a grand 15 hours. Yes, I haven't gotten in here to post yet. I was sleeping. It's 3:00 PM EST. I work 10 PM to 6 AM EST tonight. When am I supposed to sleep, exactly?

In other news, I have a feeling that Fate's behavior is all a result of people deciding pre-game to policy lynch him. If no one had decided to be so god-damn uptight about it, I'm sure we would've seen play similar to Open 199, where he was actually logical and a decent player, by all accounts.

I don't feel much like hammering him and enforcing a policy lynch that's hilariously bad for town. Much rather vote Benmage, who I know is aware of how poor policy lynches based on playstyle are for the town. I made my mistake with Quagmire before, ended up being a perfect victory for scum. Not making the same mistake twice.

VOTE: Benmage

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:08 am

Post by AGar »

Lying. Lurking. If you want to consider those playstyle, then yes. But when I say playstyle I mean "OMG THIS PERSON IS ALWAYS ANTI-TOWN REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT." or "OMG THIS PERSON ANNOYS ME AND DOESN'T PLAY GOOD."

Basically, what you're doing right now.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am

Post by AGar »

Alright - I'll rephrase it to appease you.

Replace "who I know is aware" with " who I know I've told told and explained to before."

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 am

Post by AGar »

I can't say.

I don't much feel like meta-ing you right now, either.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by AGar »

Ythan wrote:
hohum wrote:@Buttonmen @Yathan @Anyone else who opposes a policy lynch: If this were an open or a mini I would have just replaced out but this is an Invitational. I'm here to play with those I enjoy playing with. I shouldn't have to deal with people I don't like by replacing out of games. That defeats the purpose of this type of game.
I'm sorry you forgot but that was the purpose of the lists. Now that you're in the game its status as an invitational does not justify this lynch. I should have put Ben on mine, though I didn't know him at the time I submitted mine I guess. But now if I want him policy lynched I'm not going to try to justify it that way. Stop being a dick please. From what I can see you're a much worse one than Fate.
QFT.

We're in an /in-vitational, which means yes - you want to have fun, but also, you had every opportunity to put people you don't want to play with on your "No" list, and then you wouldn't be in a game with that person. Simple.

Can we move on with the game now?

I'm happy keeping my vote on Ben right now. Would love to see more votes on the wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”