Mini 233: Gem Mafia (Day five, Game over.)

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:01 pm

Post by Bacde »

Vote: Coron

Grudge.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:46 am

Post by Bacde »

Well if one was excused... then I'm willing to beleive that there are 3 scum.

Either way I've never seen anyone vote based on the length of confirm time. Can this become a new way to catch scum? :shock: Doubtful.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:49 am

Post by Bacde »

Shiryu wrote:Oh, what the hell, 3 is only the halfway point to 6.
Unvote: Kain, Vote: Darquiel
. I was considering voting Fry Guy as well, but he seems to have been brought out of lurking.

And Coron, I find your unexplained vote on Kain to be odd. Care to explain it?
Coron was voting Kain randomly to see if the person he voted for's response will be scummy or not. He does that every game I've been in.

Either way I think Darquiel IS sounding pretty scummy to me the moment, in her second post she was already saying lynching her is a bad idea, including the dire consequences and the semi-claim of a power role, not to mention that the bandwagon wasn't based on being scummy, it was based on you lurking. I don't like it one bit. It wasn't a claim bandwagon, it was a 'stop lurking' bandwagon.

Unvote: Coron
Vote: Darquiel

Also, Kain: why is that a smooth defense? I don't understand your logic. Clarification please :?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:21 pm

Post by Bacde »

Darquiel wrote:
Bacde wrote:A whole lot of stuff cut down to make this part shorter and easier to read on the thread.
Ive made it VERY clear to people that I have a hurricane headed this way and that my time would be limited. Im sorry if my lack of pointless random voting bothered you lot. Thanks to the towns stupidity here, you're going to screw up the game.
[/quote]

Forgive me if I'm biased, but you seem scummier by the second. You aren't under the fire, but you sure act like it. Stop saying the town is stupid, I personally don't take kindly to mean words.

Assuming my vote was random before, its DEFINATELY not now. Stop mixing up people's words in your haze of confusion, thats the scum's tool, not ours.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:12 pm

Post by Bacde »

Kain wrote:Question? Is it fair for me to see how a player is playing in another game that we are currently playing and use that for evidence to support scumminess or innocence?

What does everything think about that? I want your imput.
Its called meta-gaming, and I think its a very viable strategy. What did you have to say? o_O
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:25 pm

Post by Bacde »

Shiryu wrote:Just realized you never did answer me when I asked why you voted for Kain, Coron; Bacde did it for you. Both explanations seem to be similar, thought I do still find it to be a bit suspicious. And Kain, I had already rhapsdy's lack of posting. No one said anything though, mostly because you changed the subject to metagaming. I'd even say you were trying to get the spotlight off rhapsdy, if it weren't for the fact that you sent it back his way after the whole metagaming issue was resolved.
Are you trying to be suspicious?
FoS
. Kain brought up the idea of Meta-gaming, and I don't understand how one could 'take the spotlight' off of someone else.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:25 am

Post by Bacde »

Unvote: darquiel

I'll wait for fryguy's defence, since besides lurking he hasn't done much. Although I do hate lurking.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:40 pm

Post by Bacde »

Wait, you are trying to be suspicious? o_O
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:56 pm

Post by Bacde »

Darquiel is the only one here saying scummy things IMHO. Like Shiryu said, I'm not getting any scum vibes from Kain. Although I do want to know why he is advocating his lynch before trying to defend himself.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:05 pm

Post by Bacde »

I'm all for the darquiel lynch, but I want to hear a defence from her. In my games I always try to put in the best of my ability to defend myself before I go into the "Just lynch me" stage.

Seems folly to me.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:02 am

Post by Bacde »

I have to agree w/ coron here... We kinda need Fry Guy or a replacement.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:54 pm

Post by Bacde »

Unvote
If I am already voting.

Vote: Kain

Whenever I see someone say that they don't have anything to talk about, and that they don't want to appear as a lurker, they are scum.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:13 am

Post by Bacde »

Vote: This is not me.

It is kinda implied that 0 deaths is a lucky night for 'us'.

Assuming that Crola, Amber, was the cause of the 'gunk' kill n1, then I am a very happy, happy man. Since darquiel is the only 'confirmed' townie in our lot, as she will most likely die tonight, I'd like to listen to her the most. Again, she isn't garunteed to be town (as proven by crola's death), but I sincerely doubt anything like that would happen twice in a row.

Also, coron, multiple spaces are just replaced as 1 space.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:38 am

Post by Bacde »

chaotic_diablo wrote:My guess that the cause of the delayed attack probably has nothing to do with mafia. We had two kills on night one with crola limping. This means there is still an sk, another mafia group, or a vigilante. If you ask me, I'm more inclined to believe vigilante since having either 2 mafia groups or 2 SKs seem unbalanced in a 12 person game.
chaotic_diablo wrote:Just to tell everyone, we have to lynch scum today or we lose. If we no lynch or lynch the wrong person, we will have 6 people left and scum will win. I'll advise everyone to think before they place their votes.
Incoherency in logic.

Unvote

Vote: Chaotic_Diablo

I still suspect you This is not me, as your obsession with Fry Guy seems
very
suspicious.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:35 pm

Post by Bacde »

Oh @#$#, hes a replacement. I didn't notice that.

Unvote
anyway.

I'm all for the cop investigation, but I'd like to hear Rhapsdy2's defence anyway, as I like watching them squirm under your feet.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:55 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm guessing that both of the nightkill types are somehow affiliated. Since darquiel pretty much just claimed doc, why didn't both killing groups alive target her? It seems that they probably collaborated their kills. (This is of course assuming that the extreme amount of evidence that points to support that the delayed kills are anti-town is true).

I'm feeling pretty good about the Rhapsody2 lynch now. I'm going to vote him tommorow if he isn't dead, as that is the best we have to proof that he is scum (along with the cop investigation, but I HATE it when there are different sanity cops).

This is not me seems really unscummy ever since I realized that he was a replacement. Everything he says makes more sense -_-.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:57 am

Post by Bacde »

I have to agree that there is no point in hoping that coron will die of a delayed nightkill.

However, I feel way too uncomfortable ending the day this fast, so I will hold my vote for now.

I have something else I want to say, but I can't figure out a way to say it yet, without getting killed tonight, so I will let you all know that I have something to say, but will refrain from telling you all till tommorow. Please don't push for this if you are pro-town, and god I hope I end up alive tommorow.

I'll be reading and willing to lynch coron after everyone has put in at least 1 post today, I want to hear from everyone alive.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:57 am

Post by Bacde »

Sigh, thats what I was trying to prevent.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Bacde »

How does the limping not kill you?

And Shiryu, the honest truth is that I had nothing to say, I was trying to get the scum to target me over Bifrost. Obviously it didn't work as planned. I have a good reason to try to make the scum target me, and I'm pretty sure the scum already know what that reason is.

Im surprised though, unless two ends make themselves very inconvienient for the town, we should have 2 confirmed townies ATM, not just This is not me. This leads me to guess Chaotic_Diablo's role, unless he says otherwise.

Still though, not enough information for me to make a guess as to who is scum here. I'm going to go read through the voting patterns.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:58 pm

Post by Bacde »

Based on what you just said, and what This is not me just said, I think Shiryu is scum. I am glad that Chaotic_Diablo brought up the idea that the delayed deaths are pro-town, because before I just assumed that Darquiel somehow was able to save herself from dying by the delayed kills.

I do beleive I now know both Chaotic_Diablo's role
and
This is not me's role, so I will (again) read through with my idea that of these roles and see if they make sense.

Also, I will willingly guess as to what everyone's role is if we all agree to a mass claim. I'd love to claim first and put my guesses into the same post.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

Oh crap, nevermind. I thought you were a mason by the way, I never saw that the first one died N1, and I was still waiting for the second Mason to come out since the first lynch :/

:lol: @ me. I guess everything else I said about my suspicions is void now.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:52 pm

Post by Bacde »

As I see it Chaotic, you are either the Day-Killer, or the Mafia. I'll claim after Shiryu posts his agreement to mass-claim.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:07 pm

Post by Bacde »

First off, an SK
is
scum. Any anti-town role fits into the generic category of 'scum'.

Also, Chaotic_Diablo, I am sorry to say that the missing kill fits into category number 3. The only reason I'm willing to claim my full role now, is because we have 4 people left, and with one possible death even w/ no lynch, I think today is our last day. I am Quartz, and since when under pressure I emit electric charges, I nullify all night-actions that require physical contact with me to work. I also have a 50% chance of repelling them.

I don't want to be a nit-prick here, but two parts of chaotic_diablo's last post seem off. One is your interest in the missing kill, which I will note. The other is just a small word error that would only mean something if we really ARE forced to play by looking at mod PM wordings.

Still though, every post thus far has changed my views on who I think is scum.

Shiryu, you are up to bat at the claim game.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:27 am

Post by Bacde »

Not to mention your role is strange, a night-choice delayed-kill vig who decided to randomly choose someone day 1.

Also, You've clearly muddled up and misunderstood my role. I ALWAYS nullify all night actions against me that require physical contact with me to work. I ALSO have a 50% chance of 'repelling' (word used) the night action on me to target the person who targetted me.

I'd like to mention to everyone that when crola died, seeing that he was amber and that the gunk-kill looked like the only one that
didn't
require physical contact to work. This is why I've been trying to get the scum to target me, and from what I've seen, it looks like its worked at least once, unless the scum targetted Shiryu assuming he is telling the truth.

I'm considering the idea that Shiryu is a godfather. It would make sense because Diamonds are usually facetted, thus he would turn out innocent.

My major problem though is that TINM's role goes directly to counter Chaotic_Diablo's role. I don't understand why a pro-town role would be made to counter another pro-town. This leads me to believe that one of the two is anti-town, and considering that ALL of the kills claimed by C_D were on scum, I am beggining to think that TINM is scum. I'd like a full official claim please, including gem type.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:12 pm

Post by Bacde »

If you vote based soley on role claim, I will be forced to give you a major FOS if not a vote my friend. But I don't want to vote you because ATM I don't think you are scum.

The only scum vibes I am getting are from Shiryu, but I can't rule out TINM because his posts are barely understandable, and thus I get almost no life-vibes from them either.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:32 pm

Post by Bacde »

OK, I've been reading through the thread multiple times, and unfortunately the votecounts do not help me since there is a block of 4 people on every single vote, 1 of which is confirmed pro-town, one of which is confirmed anti-town, and the last 2 are in question as of now.

Also, reading the front, I noticed that the two known mafia were
coral
and
pearl
, leading me to beleive we have a sea-based mafia. Also, reading through the list of known roles ALL of the pro-town were gems that are usually faceted, and the anti-town roles were ones that are less often faceted in real-life jewlery. For proof, go to google imagesearch and check "Faceted (Gem)". You will get less results for all of the anti-town roles.

Now, as I already said, I think a sea-based mafia is likely, so I think someone is not only lying about their role, but also about their
gem type
. Also, I have earlier stated that I think that either TINM or C_D was scum, since their roles directly go against each other. Unfortunately, TINM's roleclaim doesn't fit with it's gem at all, or at least TINM hasn't told us the reason it fits. Since
Bloodstone
is a type of
Quartz
, which is a role I
know
I am (but you don't, mind you), and going along with the other evidence I have already stated, I think TINM is scum.

Not to mention the scumminess we found to be going along with Fry Guy before he was replaced, and TINM's obsession with making sure everyone thought Fry Guy was innocent as soon as he joined the game.

My only problem is that Obsidian is lower on the Hardness scale than most of the other gems on this game, BUT all of his claimed kills are against mafia, and I just
Can't
call that scummy.

With this, I feel good enough with a
Vote: This is not me

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”