Mini 1088: Cookie Thief Mafia (Game Over)

Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Zed »

whuddup

Vote: Darox
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Zed »

heh.
unvote

Elleran doesn't stick out to me as particularly scummy. Nothing he did bothers me as of right now, I find his play pretty much nulltell as of right now.

The Darox wagon was ridiculous, in my opinion. There was no reason for him to go to to L-2, even if he was on his own wagon... which I still don't see a reason for. I see it's been asked already, so I'll wait for that answer.

Furc, you should not be sharing that kind of information on day one. First, it's stupid play. If we listened to you and lynched RobCapone and Poison Ivy and they were town, I'd want to lynch you. We don't even know if you're interpretting your Role PM correctly, because you said it just gives you an impression. And why couldn't you just hold onto that information and try to prove that they are scum when you can instead of just saying "hey, I think think these guys are scum! :vote:" That's just... it makes no sense.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Zed »

Just logged in to do a quick skim and I see people are asking for me to post more. This week has been very busy for me and it should slow up next week, so I'll be able to post more. I'll definitley have time tomorrow, so expect something frm me then.

I'm also a girl, so please stop referring to me as a he.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Zed »

Elleran wrote:I like Furcolow's case against Poison.

Poison seems to be scummunicating with Andrew and Llamarble. Although there is no clear sign that Andrew and Llamarble are scummunicating back, Poison really seems to be trying to push the other two to act more.
If you like the case so much, why didn't you vote for her right there?
Also, I want to see more from Zed. He hasn't been addressed to and he hasn't addressed anyone else (except me).
This is untrue. I addressed three players in my post, the three who were getting the most attention. If you're going to accusse me of not talking about anyone, plase make sure it is true.
Furc wrote:her bringing up the godfather in both the quicktime
You can't prove this. If you want us to lynch Poison Ivy, present evidence that we can prove on our own. I'm not just going to take your word for it. Yes, I know she has admitted to mentioning the godfather, but you saying something isn't helpful if I can't go read it myself.

[quote="Kublai Khan"Hey look! Zed made her third post only 45 minutes after I made a "Where's Zed?" post. So busy yet so actively scanning the thread...

[/quote]

Because I definitely sat here refreshing the page until you mentioned me name, yep. If you read my post you would have noticed that I said multiple people asked to hear more from me. If you read my post you would have noticed that I said I logged on to skim the thread. But thanks for reading the part where I said I'm a girl, I appreciate that.

Right now, I am most wary of PoisonIvy. The cases made against her make sense, for the most part. But they are being presented by no one I find worthy of any kind of trust, so I'm not going to vote there just yet.

And I've been looking at this thread for about an hour now, so time to get some stuff done.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Zed »

Just in to pick up my prod. My apologies, I had some unexpected things to take care of that doesn't leave me time to post tonight. I'll be here tomorrow, heopfully with plenty to say.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Zed »

I'm not going to contribute to andrew's lynch right now, because I don't think he is scum. I'm seeing his normal play right now, only a little quieter.

Andrew, why would you claim? You weren't under any real pressure and it isn't like you have any real outside information, if you aren't lying.
furc wrote:a scum in the girl's club would not have outted the girl's club, therefore
I feel this is incorrect. Scum has much more to gain by outting the girl's club than an innocent, especially so early. I feel like this is an attempt to make you look less suspicious.

Argh, Rob, couldn't you say you had two colors in your PM before I typed something out that I had to delete, because it was now completely off?

Since the color theory is now wrong, I have no idea who to vote for. Before, I was following the whole "town have blue PMs and Ivy is arguing she is pink." I will do some more reading tomrrow, after I've gotten some sleep.

And nice poem Ivy.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Zed »

(2) I am asking the question very directly. Are you now saying that there is in fact blue in your role description? If so, why were you so aggressive and bewildered when furco mentioned being blue?
Yes we/i have blue in our/my PM's to say that we/i are town aligned........ but BUT BUUUUT! We are pink. Our/My role of a girl scout is pink in my opinion not blue. And yes i still think that furcolow saying he is blue is WROOOOOONG.
And now the colors "case" is null, because scum knows the colors in role PMs.
@Zed: how is the theory wrong?????? Did I miss something? The fact that Rob has both blue and pink seems to confirm the theory, not to disprove it.
I don't remember Ivy saying if she did or did not have two colors in her PM. I just looked for it quickly, and I can't find where colors first came up. I'll look for it again tomorrow, and depending on what she originally said I'll place my vote.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:28 am

Post by Zed »

Checking in to say I'm reading catching up on the thread. I'll post tonight when I can get my thoughts together.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Zed »

Kublai Khan wrote:Good job. Deadline is Monday. By posting today you can totally stall until the lynch is decided on.
Congrats, I find you annoying. I also said I was posting later on. I was on the bus going to school. How am I supposed to have three or more windows open, quote things, and give proper responses to things on a phone?
Are you serious, Zed? Re-read 302 & 322.
So I couldn't find it at that moment. Get over it.
Darox wrote:Zed trying to dismiss the colours case outright for false reasons would make a good third.
I have not dismiessed any theory, especially not the colors one.
lewarcher wrote:Zed seems to be unable to understand anything I have written. Still Zed is no noob. If Poison were to ever flip scum, scumpoints for Zed. Quite a lot of them.
I thought I was quite clear that I was afraid I was misremembering something, and was doublechecking what she said. I'm not an idiot, I can comprehend what you're writing.

Vote: PoisionIvy
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Zed »

Kublai Khan wrote:Why are you voting PoisonIvy and not andrew94 (or someone else)? What's your reason? And do you believe andrew94's claim?

Who are your top 2 scum suspects at this moment?
I voted PoisonIvy because I had time to look at her posts myself since the whole color thing came out. I don't believe andrew's claim. It isn't very clear what his role does, and I'm pretty sure a mod wouldn't give out a role and have what it does be unclear.

My top two scum suspects are PoisonIvy and andrew, because I think his claim is crap.
Shotty wrote:this was a prod dodge, i got an email about this game, sorry i will be totally cought up and thoughful on monday or tuesday, right now i would just like to say that you guys need to look more into Zed.
Why do they need to look at me more? Don't say something and not explain it, then go away. You've played with me before, you should know that is something I don't put up with.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Zed »

andrew, the flaw in your logic is that there is no real reason for scum to lynch or ban you. I, personally, don't think we should waste our lynch on him right now either.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Zed »

I do wonder about the ban choice. Tomorrow I'd like to look at Kublai's posts to see if anyone had a good enough reason to get rid of him.

Did it ever occur to anyone that both Furc and Rob could be scum? While it is unlikely now, since it looked like Furc was trying to set up Rob for a lynch once the day started. This makes me wonder if he is just playing us all, and he's the scum of the group. But Furc has already lead the wagon on an innocent, and I don't plan to vote with him again, for now, unless there is overwhelming evidence against someone.
Rob wrote:The deal was town was going to lead us who to choose and 2 people chose shotty so that is why we went with shotty.
Why would you take the advice of the whole town? There are town members who don't want innocents to win - innocents that your investigation is supposed to benefit. The only reason I can see you taking the advice of town members is if you know their alignment, and how many people know other town member's alignment?
Hungry Harold is what shotty's name is
You only got his name, not his alignment?

I'm not really interested in lynching Darox right now. He seems too bold to be scum, but you never know. He just isn't at the top of my list.

I'll decide if I want to vote shotty when I see his fullclaim. I really don't udnerstand why he had to ask. Trying to think something good up?
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Zed »

Darox wrote:Have you ever wondered that perhaps I'm bold because I'm Darox?

Just curious.
I have, but I've never seen you play before, so I wouldn't know if this is normal or not. It comes off as normal, but I still have to wonder why scum would draw so much attention to themself.
lewarcher wrote:@Zed: well, yeah, it is possible... so you think there was only one town aligned player in the GC - the one whose lynch I pushed - and the other two are scum... definitely possibile, why not? Actually, the two attempts by furco at lynching rob never became bw's... I can only say I hope this is not the case...
heh, yeah, I don't usually pay a lot of attention to voting on this site. There is usually so much jumping around it doesn't help all that much. I did notice that no one really voted Rob with Furc, but he seemed like he was trying pretty hard to get a Rob lynch and present him in a bad light. I just know I'm not ruling anything out at this point, but I also wouldn't be surprised if there was no scum in the GC.
Rob wrote:@zed. You don't get to be inactive and miss all discussions and than criticize who we used our action on, until you post regularly you have no position in this game. It was mentioned that our target was chosen, shotty was the one mentioned and nobody objected

Now if you fucking read you would see I suggested other names to furc but he chose shotty, I had no choice to go along because if I voted somebody else we stalemate and furc would be in here trying to throw me under the bus

Also Zed we only get name, if you were paying attention you would have known that. This is why I hate lurkers with a passion and if zed is alive at lylo she is costing the game, she has cost town game before
I was not criticizing your choice of investigation, I was criticizing how you made your choice. No one probably objected because, probably, no one thought you would go through with investigating shotty just because no one objected. the whole town doesn't have the power of investigation, GC does. So I don't think the whole town should have any real input on who gets investigated, but then again, if I had it my way the whole town wouldn't know about the GC.

and yes, I do read. I usually read the thread twice before I post to make sure I understand as much as possible. The problem is that yours and Furc's stories don't math. Furc says you suggested three people and made him choose. You said that you thought it was agreed that GC goes off of what the town says. Then you say you were trying to discuss options with Furc. So which is it?

And please be polite when you address me, you came off as very rude.
Furc wrote:just read stigmata in iso
unvote;
vote: don johnson
Explanation?
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Zed »

Forgot to say I'm looking at Kublai Khan in ISO right now. If I see something worth mentioning I will, but if not don't expect to hear from me again tonight.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Zed »

Rob, on Furc and night actions wrote:and furc's next post was I sent in shotty and chose you to make the action
@Furc- Why would you choose him to make the action if you are town? You probably knew that you were going to be around at the time the thread reopens. But why give someone who's alignment you supposably don't know control?

Furc should not reveal what person makes him lose his vote. Scum already has too much information, they don't need more. Anyone who thinks otherwise is getting FoSed by me.
shotty wrote:no if i eat my cookie then i die and day continues, but it simulates a mislynch without a nk after it.
This does make sense... Shotty eating his cookie shouldn't count for both kills. And if it counts for the NK, then it shouldn't count for the lynch too.
shotty wrote:At everyone- what is scummy about me, besides the mod's terrible name for me.
You're town play is just scummy. You are very pro-town when you're scum. Therefore, I'm not looking to lynch you right now.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Zed »

There really isn't anything to comment on right now, when I have my break I have to reread the game to look for something I missed.

But I'm not going to vote for shotty, in case anyone missed it last night.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Zed »

Llamarble wrote:"You're town play is just scummy. You are very pro-town when you're scum. Therefore, I'm not looking to lynch you right now."
I'm sorry what? Shotty is scummy so we shouldn't lynch him? This makes the opposite of sense.
I've seen shotty as both town and scum. He is very pro-town as scum, he had hardly any suspicion on him that game. but when he is town, he doesn't play nearly as well, and is very suspicious.

It makes sense that I don't want to vote him for suspicious behavior, if everytime I've seen him act suspiciously he flips town.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Zed »

V/LA until Sunday

Noted. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Zed »

Llamarble wrote:Zed, what is your opinion of Darox?
(missed this one first time around, found it on a skim)

I don't think he's worth a lynch right now. He's attracting a lot of attention, and I don't see scum being so bold with play. I'm unsure though, because that could be exactly what he wants us to think.

And name claiming? I know not all of the roles will be obvious, but there is bound to be one or two that can be figured out successfully right away. Its a bad idea. Scum doesn't need anymore information than the town has already given them.
Furc wrote:i believe he is the godfather
Why are you so sure there is a godfather in this game? And why don't you ever answer any questions, even though you said you read every word of every post?
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Zed »

@Zed: Who do you think we should lynch today and why?
Elleran looks pretty good right now. I found Llamarble's case pretty convincing, and I find Elleran a little too trusting. I don't think a town member should ever trust a roleclaim as easily as he does. He also asked for an unvote before he claims, which I don't understand. Why can't you just claim? This isn't lylo, anyone who would have hammered after a claim can expect to be quicklynched the next day.

But I guess it depends on what his role is, maybe claiming adds a vote or something weird like that.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Zed »

I believe Elleran. I think his actions and explanations make sense. I don't think any of the attempts to poke holes in it have worked so far either, but I'll wait for d_j before I make that official.

I'd like to go into some more detail, but I have some work to get done before I go out tonight.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Zed »

Rob wrote:I believe this is the first you have mentioned DJ, what exactly does he have to do with your decision?
See post #975
Llamarble wrote:Zed, where is my logic against him not solid?
I found your logic pretty solid, I'm not going to poke holes in it, because most of my issue is that I just disagree with you. And I find Elleran's explanations more solid. You also repeat a few things that I found were sufficiently explained already, which makes me feel like you didn't read Elleran's posts that well before you posted, without acknowledging that they were things already mentioned. It also bugs me.

So, I am not for an Elleran, Darox of GC member lynch.
I am for a Llamarble lynch. I think basic game play says you do not lynch a claimed PR, because if they are a PR, they will be killed. Especially if the next day could be lylo. So why would he be pushing for a lynch, except to save a NL for someone else?
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Zed »

lewarcher wrote:3) if Elleran is town - as I think he probably is - the wagon on him grew VERY quickly. If we lynch him and there is a third party who can joint, we will be screwed.
This has to be noted. Rule of thumb is that scum wagons do not build up as quickly, because scum do not jump on them right away. Town wagons build up quickly, because as many scum as possible try to jump on.

And right now, I'm going to
Vote: andrew

I doubt his claim. If he is telling the truth, we have nothing to lose. We won't lose a player, and he will still have two lives, I guess you can call them, left. I doubt he would be the target of a NK right now, since I believe Elleran to be town. If andrew is lying, then we likely lynched scum. I feel like this is the best course of action to take right now, especially with time winding down.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Zed »

andrew wrote:lady zed, with your logic, scum will never be lynched. OK
No, because you can be scum. Information can be taken from the NK to catch scum. People's reactions about lynching you can be used to catch scum. So, maybe my logic might work a little slow, but it still works.
also, u never expressed doubt on my claim. nice and convient for you to share it now
You're right, I didn't. but I also never said I believed it.
Rob wrote:Not liking the elleran/zed team up, if elleran is scum clearly zed will be in the hot seat also
I can live with you not liking it, and I can live with the attention it will get if Elleran flips scum somewhere down the line. But I'm not the only one who thinks Elleran is town, I'm just the only one who offered a solution that could work for the whole town.

But andrew, if you won't die if we lynch you, why does it seem like you're getting nervous?
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Zed »

No, andrew, I don't need to know why you are getting nervous to justify my vote. I already justifed my vote, I think lynching you is the best action to take. But you avoiding my question is a little scumish, isn't it?

And why would anyone believe you because you claimed with no pressure? The only reason to claim like that is for towncred really, so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Zed »

Sorry. I was being better about posting everyday, but my brother's wife had a baby, and I've been at the hospital visiting in my spare time.

I'll address people's reasoning for being suspicious of me, since there are no reasons in the thread for voting for me, when the next day opens. If I'm not alive then you'll know my status anyway, so it won't make a difference.

If you disagree with an andrew lynch, I have to ask, do you agree with a NL? Because andrew is the largest wagon with less than 24 hours until the day closes, and I would prefer a lynch to a no lynch. I can see thinking that losing one is better then losing two, but I don't believe andrew, so I'd like to lynch him.

If you don't want him lynched, then convicne me. It's been said that it is a bad idea, but no one has tried to convince anyone otherwise. So I'll check in tomorrow before the deadline, and if someone convinces me, I'll unvote. But if not, I'm sticking with andrew.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Zed »

Dear Darox,

I've already said that you completely misunderstood what I was saing about the colors case. I said we cannot use it again, not that it wouldn't work. Before that I misunderstood what someone said about it and said something like "that won't work." Then it was explained to me and I admitted I was wrong, because I was very wrong.

Dear Elleran,

Why do you think it's okay to start a new wagon 12 until the deadline?

Dear Everyone,

I am roleclaiming now because I'm about to go to school. My role name is Tall Terry. My role is that it takes one less vote to kill me. So right now, I'm at L-2.

And I'm voting andrew because I don't believe his claim.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Zed »

Please just kill andrew. He doesn't even mention if he believes me or not.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Zed »

Lynch me then, what are you waiting for?

I want a town win, and I know being alive is dangerous for the town. I'm not denying that, I claimed because you should know who you're lynching.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”