Mini 1088: Cookie Thief Mafia (Game Over)

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #92 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Furcolow »

i can guarantee a 50% chance of a lynch today
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Furcolow »

of it being on scum
well, near guarantee
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

vote: robcapone

my role pm gives me the impression that either rob or poisonivy is mafia
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #112 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i disagree that it is stupid play. i feel like the mod has given me a 50/50 lynch from my perspective based upon my role pm.

@PoisonIvy, state your win condition
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i would also like rob capone to state his win condition
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Furcolow »

FURTHERMORE, when neighborized in Vi's Holy Order mafia, as town, I responded vehemently and ended up getting my neighbor lynched. It is in my town meta to behave this way towards people who are my neighbors as opposed to be mason/scum in which i know their alignment.

This leads people to ask me "how do you KNOW they're scum"
Here is how: When investigated, girl's club members will not be aligned as a cookie thief or a cookie scout
they will be "girls club". I know my alignment, and by my behavior you all should have it indicated that I am pro-town at this point, even if my concept is above a lot of your heads and appears anti-town. If you knew my meta, you would realize I don't put in nearly this much effort when I am scum, and I am a blathering idiot. I don't know why this is, and even if you consider me an asshole as town, I am way worse as scum and this is not my scum meta. I was very sad, when, at first I thought I was scum. THEN I READ MY WIN CONDITION/ROLE/HIDDEN MESSAGE in my personal pm, which i guarantee is different from theirs. Because we show up as "girls club", i am fucking certain one of those two with me (rob, ivy) are scum, hence why I'm voting rob.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i do not KNOW their alignment, but it is IMPLIED one of them is scum
furthermore, we can't be investigated like i've said

i don't believe it was a good idea to reveal this given the reactions from you guys
i thought you all would take me in as a hero tbh
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Post by Furcolow »

im just like a protoss probe sent off into another base early in the game
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote: my cookie sista rob

VOTE: PoisonIvy
Reasoning:
The way when investigated, people get "girl's club", and the way Poison Ivy said "DURR U ARE TEH GF" (as seen here in this post. That's not what I'm going to start with, though. I'm going to start with PoisonIvy planting some seeds for more ivy... Perhaps I should call her Poison Cutzu for "Priscilla" is the villain indeed. I am going to be pissed if you all do not follow me on this one, because I have proof read this post multiple times and continue to add to it's legitimacy. PI is VERY DOWN to lynch. Read how she is addressing andrew, and calling people VI already. Town would say something more ambiguous such as what darox has been saying. Read this quote from her big post addressing andrew:
PoisonIvy wrote:
Andrew94
. You look like you're fishing asking lewarcher specifically for his view on me from my "nulltelling situation". Without giving any stance on it yourself! :D What pray tell was my nulltelling situation. And what i deduced, was obvious, Elleran is a VI or scum.
Either one im content with ridding. Or was that not clear?
First, Poison Ivy mentions something to Andrew94. Note how I bolded his name.
Next he mentions "VI"s, or village idiots. I'm one of these. I know these. It takes one to know one.
Andrew94 is a VI.
He the king of VIs.
Next, PoisonIvy bolds a statement about a willingness to lynch VIs (even if they are town is implied)
that's clear to me indeed.

Next, PoisonIvy addresses my claim, the most important part of the game, lastly.
Save the best for last, I suppose.
PoisonIvy wrote: However my belief, now, is that furclow could be a godfather who returns a result of "Girls Club" when investigated. Because we do not return Club Scouts or Cookie Thieves.
Unvote
PoisonIvy is SURE that I'm a godfather.
When did i even MENTION the gf? I am a blue. I am going to be either forming a town alliance, or dying to get poisonivy lynched. POISON IVY MUST BE A GODFATHER. I DID NOT EVEN FATHOM THE POTENTIAL FOR THAT. LYNCH POISON IVY OR IM GOING TO DISOWN YOU ALL!!! GODFATHER DAY 1 LYNCH, INITIATED. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. SCUMMY NOMINATED POST PLZ.

For the glory of the cookie is infinite, and must be praised and maintained in our land. There is not only scum in our midst, but my brethren cookies, scum in the GIRL'S CLUB. We really need to come together as a town. Zed, I feel a need to extend a response to this:
Zed wrote:heh.
unvote

Elleran doesn't stick out to me as particularly scummy. Nothing he did bothers me as of right now, I find his play pretty much nulltell as of right now.

The Darox wagon was ridiculous, in my opinion. There was no reason for him to go to to L-2, even if he was on his own wagon... which I still don't see a reason for. I see it's been asked already, so I'll wait for that answer.

Furc, you should not be sharing that kind of information on day one. First, it's stupid play. If we listened to you and lynched RobCapone and Poison Ivy and they were town, I'd want to lynch you. We don't even know if you're interpretting your Role PM correctly, because you said it just gives you an impression. And why couldn't you just hold onto that information and try to prove that they are scum when you can instead of just saying "hey, I think think these guys are scum! :vote:" That's just... it makes no sense.
I'm starting to see how what I have tried to get going could be misinterpreted as something "scummy", but we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me. I would be hit in the night by the last one, though, if we didn't hit scum today. You see, the girl's club gets a nametrack/roleblock we vote to get 1 person to use. It keeps people in a room, and we get their name (or at least one of us does). Possibly we all do, but from my reading it feels like we pick 1 person, and they get all the information. If we lynch scum in one of them, since I'd bet my fucking life poisonivy is the GodFather, it would keep them from getting this information in case all of us get the information from the one we pick (through the mod), and picking 1 is only just to see if they die (paranoid gun owner, anyone?).

In closing, by lynching the Godfather, you keep information
in our hands and out of theirs

Why would I do this as scum? I would want 3 girls club left to hide in
However, I am not hiding. I am rising up against this challenge.

Vote Poison Ivy guys
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:Furcolow you are taking your role pm. WAY too seriously. Litterally as a matter of fact and if you want to pursue, me, will only result in a townie lynch. But reasoning to you - is ilk to only spur you on and give you the sense of worth you are so depraved of.

You're a blue? FYI girl scouts are pink.

You then go on to say Zed calling you scummy for your actions is understandable. However if im to interpret you as being Godfather for such a stupid move im the "Sister cookie" you will move your vote to despite me having contributed more than rob because i disagree with your actions. CLEVERRRRR....

Ps. this special power that seems to be interpretted Furcolow has is a power we all share. I just left it out because is not necessary to disclose but can work so long as there is at least one neighbour alive. I dont feel comfortable disclosing it, but furcolow probably would. Ask him.

Looks like there's two wagons.
Vote Furcolow

I need to head into town but there will be more coming.
The ending of your statement lets me realize you didn't even read my post, but wanted to OMGUS me anyways. I already felt "comfortable disclosing it", but i guess
you didn't read that.

Anyways, this is blatant OMGUS, so so far you have been guilty of:
1) Having too much information
2) Pushing lynches on VIs
3) Not reading
4) Openly talking about your role which noone expected to even be in this game

Yeah, I'm happy with my vote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:Why may i ask lewarcher82. Have you automatically taken Furcolows side?
Not that my feelings are hurt or anything. But strong town read based on your previous games.

My reaction? I was just outted as a neighbour and accused of being scum by mod-fate. Lol. Anyway. Wrong lynch candidate. Bring on the flip. But do pay attention to Andrew94.
In other news: Furcolow just overtook Elleran in the VI stakes.

Llamarble! Get your ass in gear and stop wasting your vote or are you delibrately avoiding the recent outbursts?
FoS LLamarble if PoisonIvy flips scum
seems like "buddy, help me" to me, and an appeal to a mafia member to stick up for her. It could be her as scum buddying town, but I'm leaning towards scummy from null on this one.

Her middle paragraph here really solidifies the point I've been making of her being scum and trying to get VIs lynched.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Furcolow »

AtE obvious scumtell above
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Furcolow »

Edited out... -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Furcolow »

3rd paragraph is poisonivy's post, not mine. i forgot to erase that, sorry. i was just copying pasting for reference, i didn't mean to directly quote a neighborizer, and if that's illegal then i ask for mod forgiveness and editing out of that

-thanks

WARNING: Don't directly quote anything that others shouldn't have access to. (includes role PMs, any PMs from me, night QTs, so on.)
This happens again, and you will force me to modkill. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I'm playing this game as if I'm a townie and there is a GF amonst the Girl's Club and a spy within.
Interesting choice of words. I alone suggested a godfather, wtf is this about a spy? o.0 are you talking about in pre game chat because i NEVER said ANYTHING like that. :/ In fact are you even allowed to talk about that?!?

And where did i mention anything about a godfather here before you outted all of us?!

WTF>?!"?"??" You have totally mis repped those quotes!! *

No i wasnt and will not stick my neck on the line, because while there was a possiblitity of you being town which was the impression i'd started with, if you make yourself look like an ass, which has materialised, i wouldnt and dont want to be associated with someone whose a clear cut candidate for a lynch, let alone a neighbour who i dont know is innocent or not.

PS. way to tell mafia MORE INFORMATION. *FACEPALM*

*mod can i actually refute whats been put to me as a case or what???

Furcolow isn't allowed to directly quote from QT, but he can still attack you based on anything that may have been said in the QT. -mod
uh, you posted this well before i outted you
you also said to not out you
you also brought up the godfather BEFORE THE GAME STARTED IN QUICKTIME
you also, there, accepted that either rob or i were going to be dying (SHOCK CONSIDERING YOURE SCUM)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #163 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

andrew94 wrote:@poisonivy why 'pay attention' to me.

so @furclow, your saying you guys have a roleblock?

poison is just saying 'your misreping my posts'
we dont know if those said posts actually exists.
please make a case not based on outside talk
I have already made a case not based on outside talk
Do you not read?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Furcolow »

lewarcher82 wrote:Thanks mod. Then I can proceed.

I have some questions, and I would like poison to answer them. Then furco will answer, too. Finally, Rob will be free to answer, if he wants, but I am not gonna blame him in case he prefers not to do it.

Please answer only "yes", "no", "not saying".
Attention: when I ask if the role description "says" something, I mean explicitely. If an information is, in your opinion, implied, but not explicitely mentioned, the answer must be "no".

1) does the role description say that some of you may be mafia?
2) does the description say that if some of you is mafia, he will appear as a member of the Girls Club, with no indication of the alignment?
3) is the last line of the role description dedicated to the explanation of the winning condition?
eh, asking for positioning of the win con in the role description is too close to direct quotation for my likings. So don't use this. -mod

4) in the role description is any group other than Scouts and Girls Club made reference to?

If you will agree to this little experiment, please follow the order I have indicated: poison, furco(, rob).
1) it is implied, to me, based upon the way we flip. I wouldn't have known there were "cookie thieves" vs "cookie scouts" had it not been for this.
2) yes
3) wish i could answer this
4) thieves, yes. girl club is what we flip if investigated, not scouts, and scouts (for me) is what i would flip if i died. fairly certain poisonivy would flip as the godfather.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Darox wrote:No, confirmation bias is when someone gets convinced they are right, and twist their perception reality to further confirm their suspicions.

Please let me know when you're going to stop with the "Scum do this because I said so" and actually come up with some real analysis and reasons.
I agree that llamarble has been guilty of information instead of analysis. "scum do this, scum do that", but he is highlighting no examples. I was suspicious of rob, but the more I read PoisonIvy's ignorance, the more I realize why my FoS has shifted to her and llamarble.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by Furcolow »

rob capone blatant misrepresentation of me from the quicktime
sorry i don't trust neighbors
i was seeing how you all would react
you reacted like a Village Idiot (which you are, rob), and PoisonIvy acted like scum (which she is, rob)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #180 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by Furcolow »

there's no IF. she IS scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #194 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:12 am

Post by Furcolow »

lewarcher82 wrote:The weakness implied by mutual suspicion within the neighborhood is nothing compared to the immense pro-town power they have if they are all town.
Stop playing the genius, Darox, because you are really just saying very elementary stuff.

That your attitude corresponded to a soft-claim was evident. That furco belonged to a neighborhood was evident. That the mutual suspicion is a weakening element is also evident. I do not know why you refuse to respect the other players, but you better respect me, because I am pretty good at breathing, I am not easy convinced and I may become an issue for you if you are town. Seriously.

At the moment, my policy towards you is considering you a jester. And I passionately suggest that the cops - or whatever they are - try to find out stuff about you tonight.
really liked the bolded paragraph
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Furcolow »

Llamarble's #189 feels like a bunch of QQ to me crying about the setup and early claim, and how his scumbuddy Poison Ivy is about to get lynched
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:This whole neighbors thing has really got us in a quandary

We can't try and out guess the mod, who knows what he has done

If we assume there is one mafia and lynch someone and are wrong about them than immediately the 2 remaining members won't trust each other and have esentially made girls club worthless

If we have 1 scum we are going to lose 2 town in the process

So many ways mafia could fuck with town also if they are in gc, I think mafia in gc tips this game to favor mafia

If we assume 1 scum and we are wrong, we lose 3 town and mafia has the edge yet again

If anything outing girls club has helped the cop (assuming there is one) cause it has eliminated 3 people to investigate making his odds to catch scum better for us.
i have the feeling it is 1 scum as well, and i'm of the mind that it is poison ivy
her bringing up the godfather in both the quicktime and this thread before i had even conceived/fathomed that idea myself is sketchy. She has also been guilty of OMGUS and AtE.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #207 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i said that BEFORE you all "chatted"
blatant misrepresentation of
time
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #208 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i didnt CHECK it until it was closed
and i didnt even read your 2000 word post until after i saw how you were acting in-thread
i originally thought it was rob (hence why i voted him), but then i saw your scumslip, ate, and omgus

your scumslip was mentioning knowledge noone else had (implying you're the godfather here)
your AtE was the "I'm innocent." after complaining and begging people to not listen to me
your OMGUS was voting me whenever I made a case on you as opposed to
real
scumhunting
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #209 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:
Elleran wrote:Poison seems to be scummunicating with Andrew and Llamarble. Although there is no clear sign that Andrew and Llamarble are scummunicating back, Poison really seems to be trying to push the other two to act more
sorry if i've mistaken you for think they're scum but scumcommunicating i considered a) i need to be scum to do. b) implies they are scum to act as i say. Which, they have not. I would not mind only i am not telling them where to place their vote. Im asking for input to the situation. Input which has not been sufficent to my liking as im being shoved to the noose because what? Im a neighbor that is outspoken and somewhat aggressive in their views that are not the norm. Brilliant. Well at least there is some scope for town to investigate my wagon once lynched.

I made reference to llamarble because he posted under me (or near enough after me) not commentating on something that im sorry(but not really), for me seems pretty huge. And PLEASE! Im a better scum than that, firm believer if your going down, you tackle those who are tackling you, not dragging your team mates down with you. But this however is subject to a WHOLE lotta WIFOM.

Llamarble and me are not accomplices. Hell i dont even have any read on llamarble at this point. Ah...... all the scenario's but no knowledge in anything. I think someone is bitter.
Not that it matters much come the flip. Im losing the will to argue with all the stupid in the air. LeSigh. You are constructing a "case" of nothing.

Well done son. ((sarcasm))
1) you not telling them who to vote doesn't clear you from being scum
2) you being an "aggressive neighbor" (which you are not, you are actually a BLATHERING idiot... i'd know one, trust me) does
NOT
clear you the same way it doesn't clear me
3) you are asking for information as opposed to analysis - scummy
4) " Im a better scum than that, firm believer if your going down, you tackle those who are tackling you"
so you're admitting you OMGUS as scum? Who is your vote on again? The person making a case on you?
book it
case closed
you're welcome
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #210 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:
furcolow 128 wrote:
i do not KNOW their alignment
, but
it is IMPLIED
one of them is scum
furthermore, we can't be investigated
like i've said

i don't believe it was a good idea to reveal this given the reactions from you guys
i thought you all would take me in as a hero tbh
Why would towns opinion matter to you? ie. Who wants INSTA town cred? Mafia. The legitamately smart thing to do was to wait and see throughout the course of the day if either me or rob was scummy. Instead you came in with guns blazing. This quote gives me the bite frost.

Andrew asks what alignment are we exactly and Furcolow responds with
Im just like a protoss probe sent off into another base early in the game
Weirdest answer ever. Paragraphing, we have our own identities. Essentially i am a cookie scouts but we are also members of the girls club, i cannot speak for rob or furocolow. But upon investigation, we are shown as girl scouts. Neither cookie scouts or cookie theives.
furcolow wrote: (regardingmy distaste for VI's) Town would say something more ambiguous such as what darox has been saying.
because solid viewpoints are a serious danger to town (sarcasm)

My thoughts with VI's is damage limitation. Your in lylo with an idiot who gets excuse after excuse, and someone reasonably sane. You may as well fip a coin.
andrew wrote:Next, PoisonIvy addresses my claim, the most important part of the game, lastly.
Save the best for last, I suppose.
Ivy wrote: However my belief, now, is that furclow could be a godfather who returns a result of "Girls Club" when investigated. Because we do not return Club Scouts or Cookie Thieves.
PoisonIvy is SURE that I'm a godfather.
When did i even MENTION the gf? I am a blue. I am going to be either forming a town alliance, or dying to get poisonivy lynched
Could be. Is not definate. And GIRL SCOUT MEMBERS ARE NOT BLUE THEY'RE PINK!!!! What do you mean you are blue?
furocolow wrote:SCUMMY NOMINATED POST PLZ.
he's obsessed with his own gratification.

He argues that outting us 5pages in was okay. He had no reading whatsoever!! The least he could have done was let the day wear on before shouting his lip off.
furcolow wrote:we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me.
So BOTH me and rob are going down now. Hm! Furcolow you rascal! ;) You sound like you have this all planned out!
furcolow wrote:Why would I do this as scum? I would want 3 girls club left to hide in
Town. Cred. If you are town which is what i was coming in to the game thinking, you have essentially JUST OUTTED US TO THE MAFIA AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE PICKED OFF ONE BY ONE ANYWAY!!!!
Re: what i said in quicktopic. I viewed the mafia to have an unfair disadvantage if one of them was in our girl scouts. They'd site us for our power and try to veer us away from them. The added difficulty with our club is that we do not know each others alignments and if days had proceeded we would eventually be arguing over investigations and paranoia could present in game problems. I may not have stated it as clearly as that but it seemed logical that with this th mafia would too have some powers in their arsenal. But well done for "Teamwork" (sarcasm) Furocolow. Like you were suggesting (not sarcasm)

Lewarcher..... :r why am i the blonde poison? Ps. im just a lil outspoken. And sincerely, wrong wagon but oKay. Secondly you speak of getting this neighbourhood stuff "dealt" with today. Is this automatically reaching a neighbour lynch?
furocolow wrote:I was very sad, when, at first I thought I was scum. THEN I READ MY WIN CONDITION/ROLE/HIDDEN MESSAGE in my personal pm
hidden message? and why would you initially think you were scum? :S

re: not reading. college + job does not always afford me suffiecent time to analyse much. So i skim. But i do go back over and try to clear up.
And im still all for the VI lynch but things are proving a bit more substantal so i may yet shift my vote.

Andrew im getting a slight scum smell from you. Tis only slight but im only watching.
You continue to rolefish Furcolow. Whose ego is so big i cant imagine if he misses that post.

The ONLY ONLY time i mentioned a godfather is when in our QT i said we should be careful with our investigation if anyone was screaming "IM MAFIA" too loudly. I seen an attempt of it in Flash Mafia and was wary. This was when i believed that our investigation was guilty/innocent. Again. one of my spectacular displays of reading. (sarcasm)

More of furocolow's rants. Im quickly losing interest.

Stigmata's back out is diobolical. But i dont necessarily want to vote him for it.

I like Rob's analysis. But thats probably because i feel now as if i have a chance at being heard and i had an auld giggle at it too. Very witty. And i agree with the whole Darox vs. llamarble.

Elleran totally disregards Rob's input.
@Elleran. Lemme get this straight. You are doubtful of Llamarble because i told him to hurry up and vote. And you are suspect of andrew because i am suspect of andrew? Right?

Furcolow declares blatant mis rep on rob's part, so that's 2people against 1. Well call me stupid but 2 people scum in a neighbour hood with an name investigation result on say "Copper Clive" or "doctor david" +1kill, seems pretty effed up. The chances of it are miniscule!
furocolow wrote:rob capone blatant misrepresentation of me from the quicktime
sorry i don't trust neighbors
i was seeing how you all would react
you reacted like a Village Idiot (which you are, rob), and PoisonIvy acted like scum (which she is, rob)
Seeing how he would react to what? Your lies?!

Sorry lewarcher but i dont control his actions. However i can honestly say whether you want to believe me or not, i didnt look a his answers. Half the time now i find myself immediately skimming by his jargon.

lol. mod note. :lol:

Again my question. How do we resolve the neighbourhood issue. Im still going to be pissed at him for outting us. And he will consistently attemt to lynch me. I mean, its gonna be hopeless for town if the two of us are left at lylo!!

Re: Darox. He's been here since o8. Im sure he's picked up a few things during his 2years here. Continuously Darox?

I think for now, he's biding his time and oddly im okay with that.

Llamarble. Darox is a waste of a vote.
I love instant town cred
ever read star aligned II? I replaced into a slot that had earned town cred early in the game
there is an ongoing game i won't talk about where i have town cred
i'm not saying i'm an amazing player as town, but i am very good at confirming myself
i don't care to get town cred as mafia. in a game like this, where the only people who know me are VIs (andrew, shotty[he's less of a VI, he's actually a fairly good player as scum... don't know his town meta... played 2 games with him and he was scum both times... i was town both times like i am here... and we are 1-1]), so if I was scum I would NOT have to play this way. I could influence both you and Rob to do what I want while not defending you all from mislynches... JUST LIKE YOU DESCRIBED IN YOUR QT POST.

I disagree that I should have waited. I obviously shouldn't have. I wanted to get a reaction out of you, and it worked. It wouldn't have mattered, though, considering how bad your reactions have been with Llamarble, and how much he is pushing on VIs.

Is there a reason you're quoting shit that is outdated I said numerous pages ago? Or are you grasping at straws... because it's the latter for sure.

I am not a "Cookie Scouts" either, I am a SCOUT not a SCOUTS. hence why I'm like a protoss probe SCOUTING another base. "weirdest answer ever"? moron.

when you say "My thoughts with VI's is damage limitation. Your in lylo with an idiot who gets excuse after excuse, and someone reasonably sane. You may as well fip a coin. "
you are admitting you are anti-town wanting to lynch town
you don't flip a coin
you base it upon who is SCUM not who is SCUMMY
the fact you don't know the difference, when I know you do, and you are pushing policy, is indication that
you are scum

i SUGGESTED teamwork, sure, but you said something like "i will not stick my neck out for you all if you all are getting lynched" so i abandoned any concept of sticking together I had. I would have told you, but the topic was locked before I could get a lengthy post.

In Holy Orders I COMPLETELY DISTRUSTED AND LYNCHED MY NEIGHBOR AS TOWN. I am doing this now.
town cred? lynch me guys, and then when I flip scout lynch poison ivy for being a cookie thief.

"Could be. Is not definate. And GIRL SCOUT MEMBERS ARE NOT BLUE THEY'RE PINK!!!! What do you mean you are blue? "
Actually, mine is blue. I doubt yours is pink. It is guaranteed to be red.. book it
you will flip red, not pink or blue.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Furcolow »

Kublai Khan wrote:@furcolow:

First of all, please quit making personal attacks

Second, since you're basing a lot of your case on stuff PoisonIvy said in the QT (i.e. "godfather", "won't stick neck out") before the game started, why did you first vote for RobCapone when you started playing in game?
read my posts, word for word, then tell me if you still need to ask that
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #219 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:
Furcolow wrote:i didnt CHECK it until it was closed
and i didnt even read your 2000 word post until after i saw how you were acting in-thread
i originally thought it was rob (hence why i voted him), but then i saw your scumslip, ate, and omgus

your scumslip was mentioning knowledge noone else had (implying you're the godfather here)
your AtE was the "I'm innocent." after complaining and begging people to not listen to me
your OMGUS was voting me whenever I made a case on you as opposed to
real
scumhunting
the problem with this is your last post on the QT was a day and a half before it closed and you were posting in regular intervals before that, so all of a sudden once you bring it up you stop checking? seems awfully convenient.

and furclow, have you thought about the fact that what if you are wrong and neighbors is all town, you just have put the rest of town in a very bad disadvantage and have taken away a special power that would no longer be available to them, and for what? so you can have town cred? :roll:

there are other ways to earn town cred, it's called SCUM HUNT and from what I can tell reading your meta, you don't have a good track record of it.
ok? you have been anti-town and contributing nothing all game
my strategy is very viable
get your head out of your ass and wake up to who the real scum in our club is
if you really are suspicious of me, you have no idea of my meta WHATSOEVER so don't act like you do
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Furcolow »

honestly, guys, if poison ivy is not scum i offer myself up for lynch
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #223 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

if she flipped town i would almost be willing to quit playing mafia completely
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #224 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:
Furcolow wrote: ok? you have been anti-town and contributing nothing all game
my strategy is very viable
get your head out of your ass and wake up to who the real scum in our club is
if you really are suspicious of me, you have no idea of my meta WHATSOEVER so don't act like you do
I may not be super active but I HAVE been contributing to the game. I pointed out the fact that you brought up working together and got ivy and I taking and you decide to clam up, you have mis-led these people into believing things that just aren't true.

and you don't know what I know about your meta. I know you like to claim power roles when you are VT and you pull all kinds of antics. I also know that you are often referred to as a VI and you purposely cause town to fail, which I feel you are doing now.

and my head is out of my ass, I believe you could be the scum in our club more than Ivy is.
your head is up your ass if you believe that
you don't know my gamewhatsoever
and you are blatantly misrepresenting what i am doing
perhaps you two are both scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #245 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Furcolow »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:@furcolow:

First of all, please quit making personal attacks

Second, since you're basing a lot of your case on stuff PoisonIvy said in the QT (i.e. "godfather", "won't stick neck out") before the game started, why did you first vote for RobCapone when you started playing in game?
read my posts, word for word, then tell me if you still need to ask that
Yes, I do. Your case on PoisonIvy is crap. And you switched your vote away from RobCapone (though you claimed to be more suspicious of him at the time you claimed) before RobCapone ever posted.

If we're lynching one of the neighbors today, I'd vote for Furcolow.
marking you down as buddy #3
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #248 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:@furcolow. You never contibuted anything after that! ps. i have been gifted with this thing you seem to be grappling with called COMMON SENSE which i why i mentioned the POTENTIAL of their being a god father and being careful to use our power to investigate one (under the belief we recieved innocent guilty but was wrong we only recieve names).
Secondly. You have ignored the fact you've more or less said your willing to lynch both me and rob,
we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me.
And i take EVERYTHING into consideration.

Furcolow is not pink. He has said we was BLUE. Girl scouts are PINK.

@Elleran so on a scale of 1-10 how much am i ACTUALLY scum? And could you BREIFLY explain why.

@Andrew. I think your scum. The things you have wrote about me, without a substantiated vote is enough to influence people to vote me without actually committing yourself to my wagon.

@Lewarcher. Me and Furcolow will gladly pursue each other to a lynch regardless of the fact that we dont know each others alignments. Also, Andrew is very likely scum. There is something offsetting about him, i cant quite put my finger on it but what ill construct something tomorrow the day after. Whenever i gets time! lol.

@general. Rob has spoke nothing but the truth. And he quite frankly has appeared to have had nothing to gain. I *was/am in the frying pan and he came in and has tried to bail me out, even though in the QT i did say i would not do the same if one of them landed themselves in hot water, at expense to himself. ie. people questioning him etc calling him anti town, and inactive etc. I am the one with the most votes and most likely for the noose and he has stood his ground in outlaying the sequence of events in QT even to his own disadvantage furcolow claiming misrep etc. I like him (rob. you shouldnt need to ask).

Furcolow keeps refering to his meta. BUT THERE'S NO GAMES UP ON HIS DAMN WIKI IF ANYONE EVEN WANTS TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS "cognitive process". and i use the term lightly. But all his "You dont understand my game" is bollix.

Secondly if your are town, prepare to quit.
when you said "Furcolow is not pink. He has said we was BLUE. Girl scouts are PINK" you said your scout thing was in blue...
@Andrew. Ive already disclosed mine. Pretty Priscella.
apparently common sense doesn't imply an understanding of the English language, grammar, or how to do anything properly.

The real question is WHY WAS THE GODFATHER ON YOUR MIND, and the answer to that is: BECAUSE YOU ARE IT.
I didn't even have any thought towards it, I figured one of us was just a goon, and didn't really piece together the connotation of it. I doubt rob did either. You know why? Because we're not it.

I *WAS* willing to lynch either of you. I was willing to lynch rob. I am mildly suspicious of him, because you could just be bad, but I am fairly certain that due to your ability to softly push VI/policy lynches, and your flailing around in the thread and OMGUS/tunneling of your attackers that you are in fact scum. THAT is why I won't vote rob. In fact, he's at like #5 on my list, kind of middle of the road, and I'm not certain about him. He would be higher if you weren't scum, but I am fairly fucking sure you are, and he will be confirmed town to me when you flip scum... so no, i am not wanting to lynch rob NOW. quit bringing up old points that are outdated and irrelevant.

girl scouts...?
i'm in the GIRLS CLUB which is pink
i believe you are mistaken here... probably because you're scum
but yea.. i am a girl... who is a scout... and my shit is both pink and blue
your shit is both pink and red
why do you even have to get into colors?
i don't care if your logic is better than mine, either
my logic is good enough to have pegged you as scum, and has earned the most votes on someone who is scum
when you flip scum i am going to win a scummy
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #249 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:Furc, how does him thinking you are scum, make him scum?

That's pure omgus
someone who would take the time to be pro-town would read up on the situation/games we've played before he would be willing to lynch me unless i was openly attacking his ally

since he is willing to vote the most pro-town of the neighbors, i am going to believe he has to be anti-town or a liability to the town. we will deal with him after poisonivy. if he still wants to raise his voice at me after we put the noose around her neck and she flips scum (which I promise, she will) we will deal with him accordingly if need be.

However, we have bigger fish to fry. I'm going to need you to trust me here, rob. If I am mislynched (somehow, but it is not unlikely considering how noob this town is), DO NOT vote with her on who to use the power... vote for yourself... don't let her get names because they can use names against us I am pretty sure.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #250 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:Ps. my english is an abomination this game. :( there is something most wrong here. :lol:
nervous scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #251 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

Zed wrote:
Elleran wrote:I like Furcolow's case against Poison.

Poison seems to be scummunicating with Andrew and Llamarble. Although there is no clear sign that Andrew and Llamarble are scummunicating back, Poison really seems to be trying to push the other two to act more.
If you like the case so much, why didn't you vote for her right there?
Also, I want to see more from Zed. He hasn't been addressed to and he hasn't addressed anyone else (except me).
This is untrue. I addressed three players in my post, the three who were getting the most attention. If you're going to accusse me of not talking about anyone, plase make sure it is true.
Furc wrote:her bringing up the godfather in both the quicktime
You can't prove this. If you want us to lynch Poison Ivy, present evidence that we can prove on our own. I'm not just going to take your word for it. Yes, I know she has admitted to mentioning the godfather, but you saying something isn't helpful if I can't go read it myself.

[quote="Kublai Khan"Hey look! Zed made her third post only 45 minutes after I made a "Where's Zed?" post. So busy yet so actively scanning the thread...
Because I definitely sat here refreshing the page until you mentioned me name, yep. If you read my post you would have noticed that I said multiple people asked to hear more from me. If you read my post you would have noticed that I said I logged on to skim the thread. But thanks for reading the part where I said I'm a girl, I appreciate that.

Right now, I am most wary of PoisonIvy. The cases made against her make sense, for the most part. But they are being presented by no one I find worthy of any kind of trust, so I'm not going to vote there just yet.

And I've been looking at this thread for about an hour now, so time to get some stuff done.[/quote]
I'm really liking Zed's play
I have meta on him and it's looking good
i'll explain more if i have to
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #252 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Furcolow »

andrew94 wrote:i have decided to disclose that i am also investigation immune. if someone were to check me, it would be revealed as 'no alignment'.

so, 4 investigative immune ppl...
wtf...
dislike this
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #253 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Furcolow »

Darox wrote:
andrew94 wrote:i have decided to disclose that i am also investigation immune. if someone were to check me, it would be revealed as 'no alignment'.

so, 4 investigative immune ppl...
wtf...
What did you think you stood to gain from this?

Also, showing up as 'no alignment' is very different from what reportedly happens to the neighbour group.
qft
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #254 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran wrote:
Furcolow wrote:if she flipped town i would almost be willing to quit playing mafia completely
You don't need to make such ridiculous comments. This kind of post is more AtE than real evidence.
PoisonIvy wrote:@Elleran so on a scale of 1-10 how much am i ACTUALLY scum? And could you BREIFLY explain why.
If 1=SUPER TOWN and 10=ABSOLUTE SCUM, then I give you about 7 or 8. I really do believe that you were either bussing or accusing Llarmarble with a malicious intent.
Kublai Khan wrote:If we're lynching one of the neighbors today, I'd vote for Furcolow.
I'd vote PoisonIvy.
true... I am not claiming to be a great player, but I wish people would listen when I am 100% sure that we could benefit as a town by lynching poisonivy
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #255 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Furcolow »

andrew94 wrote:i am saying that it is likely that one of the 3 neighbours is scum.
or as everyone was saying, a godfather
yes, poisonivy
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #258 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

Llamarble wrote:I read through the posts of / cases against Ivy, Rob, and Furcolow.

Furcolow's acting has been decent if he's lying.
It bothers me a lot when players do that sort of "I'M INNOCENT I PROMISE LOOK AT MY META" ATE garbage;
since I would hate to lose to scum doing that I want to lynch anyone who does that,
but unfortunately often when I see people doing that stuff they turn out to be town.
On the other hand him having town meta doing this makes it more likely he'd do the same thing as scum.
Him finding ATE from poison scummy is just sickeningly hypocritical due to the massive volleys of it he is launching.
But my read on him is not scum this game, elevating the probability one of the others is scum.

Some of the case presented so far against poison seems silly.
The GF thing doesn't seem like a big deal to me; she speculated that a scum in the GC would be investigation immune and thus GFlike,
which simply makes sense.
ATE is a null tell and we've seen way more of it from Furcolow regardless.
I'm not scum, so that connection-business is meaningless.
But there are legitimate points to be made against her.
She wants to lynch VIs (Furcolow, Elleran) just to get them out of the way.
Scum do push VI mislynches because VIs are not as good at defending themselves and typically give off scumtells even as town.
She has supported her Furcolow vote by explaining why she believes his actions make sense if he is gambiting scum.
If a town player votes somebody who has claimed some role-related action, they have a reason for thinking it's a scum gambit, which she gave.
But she gave said reason long after her initial vote, which I don't see town logic behind.
If I were town-Ivy, I'd think Furcolow was bad because he outed the GCs, but not particularly scummy, so I wouldn't vote him.
Later, after discussing the scumgambit possibility and giving reasons for my belief in it, I might vote Furcolow.
ScumIvy immediately votes Furcolow because she sees him as primary alternative to her own lynch, then works out the logic fully later.

Rob looks pro-town/genuine for the most part, but I want to know where his vote goes and who he finds scummiest / why.

Andrew has repeatedly asked the GCs to disclose more role information. Fishing for role information helps scum.
He is also sending accusations at various players and then not mentioning them again.
Town care about getting accurate reads, so if they see something scummy they will keep it in mind and vote based on it.
Scum try to point out false scumtells given off by other players so they make them more likely to be lynched,
but they have no incentive to stick with a particular target unless it looks like they are a good lynch candidate.
He has vote parked on drshot, which is no better than not voting.
His play reminds me of Darox in his scummy unwillingness to commit any real reads to anybody.
No alignment makes him either a miller variant, scum GF variant, or third party.

Now that 4 players have claimed investigation immunity, lynching one of the 4 gives us the same 1/4 chance as lynching everyone else.
But although it's painful to say so, I don't think Furcolow or (for now) Rob are scum and I don't see Andrewscum revealing his special investigation status (maybe he actually does flip scum and this is a gambit to avoid investigation?) as very likely. That leaves good odds of hitting scum on an ivy lynch, and since she's also had some scummy actions I'll place vote L - 3.
Unvote; Vote Poison

Players who are not voting should be voting somebody;
not saying anything relevant or voting (Darox!) makes it hard to read you and thus is pro-scum.
I'm stubborn, so I'm still reading this as a bus, but it's a step in the right direction.

I agree with you that PI has been wanting to lynch VIs, even ones that are less VI than herself (me, elleran)... and ones that are worse than her (andrew, probably shotty if he was around)

I feel like it would be good odds she was scum...
People defending her (KK, even you earlier) have my FoS
This is a really polarizing flip
We will get a lot of information around this wagon if she flips scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #259 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran wrote:
Llamarble wrote:I'm not scum, so that connection-business is meaningless.
Yeah, I've explained that even if you aren't a scum, Poison may be using you to take votes away from her. I find her relationship TO you more meaningful than your relationship back to her.
I agree with this
I see them trying to shift the wagon to me/andrew
that is what their posts have been lined up to do
Llamarble could be town, with her buddying up to him as scum, though
it really implicates him, though...
the thing is, his recent post voted for her
assuming she is scum, that means:
1) he is town, and is genuine
2) he is scum, and is going to try to lead an unvote
3) he is scum, and is wanting to bus
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #260 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:Oh hai wagon!

Watch me gain speed. :D

@llamarble. Yes i voted Furcolow because as i correctly intrepretted, one of the neighbours was at the time set to be hanged to "sort this neighbours thing". And i genuinely did dislike his actions. He asks if we are all working together in the QT and without any thought, consideration or reference outs us. Consequently you've picked the wrong neighbour to vote for but town can tidy that up for you afterzzzzzz.

ALSO. You've blatantly mis repped me and my vote on furcolow. I did not vote him immediately after he outted us, instead i gave him the opportunity to make some sense of his action, requested an explanation and what i recieved did not at all make me happy. My vote was accompanied not because he had outted us, although that was reason enough imho but i also stated iso 6.he was taking the possibility of there being mafia in our neighbours wayyyy to seriously. And the fact that while i am a pink girl scout in my pm, he claims to be blue.

You essentially claim to be voting me because i voted furcolow = bad reasoning considering you were not aware i actually had reasons behind my vote when i placed it.

Furcolow case:
1. admitted to wanting to be seen as town like a hero for the disclosure of the neighbours. Then goes onto a speech about hanging both rob and I.
2. is "blue scout" not a pink girl scout.
3. He is a real VI and i dont think i have the patience to continue with him. Nor him I.
4. He plans to kill both rob and myself, and that town will follow him in their lynching.
5. He mis repersented the QT conversations. Which he has now claimed rob and i are in ca-hoots.
6. He has answered none of my questions which i will restate at the bottom of the page. *
7. He keeps refering to his meta "oh i play like this as town" and "when im scum i put alot more effort in blah blah blah" but he has NO RECORDED GAMES on his wiki.
@Llamarble, have you played with furcolow before then?

CASE ON ANDREW. ((save you doing some incompetant work later))
1.)Addresses other people in control of conversations,(specifically lewarcher) about problems with other people (Ivy)
2.)When Elleran was in the firing line, stuck up for him under "he's promoting discussion with his "random" style. Which in fairness imo was just stubborness. (re:elleran..... town-ish vibe of late) but he has consistently defended Elleran, without much real need.
3.) is for a policy lynch on shotty. How is this different from a VI policy lynch.
4.) accuses kublai khan of being my scum buddy without any case or opinion of a case in his posts.
5.) role fishing kublai khan "what is your role pm impression" and the neighbours "what are your names"
6.) i want him to explain where his disclosure of investigation immune comes from.

@Andrew im not utterly convinced you're scum. Just a vibe but since you've requested a name from the neighbours. What is YOUR name? - i find it of the utmost importance you answer this and consider for a moment. Neighbours recieve your name. Not your alignment.

QUESTIONS TO FURCOLOW
1) For what purpose did you disclose us? I dont believe that bullshit about me mentioning Godfather in the QT because that was under a TOTALLY different context of how we could use our night ability.
2) Your blue. Wtf!? Im pink. Girl scouts are pink. Not blue. And you have to be a girl to be in girl scouts.
3) "I'm playing this game as if I'm a townie and there is a GF amonst the Girl's Club and a spy within." please explain this quote.
4) why did you ignore lewarcher's request we go in order of returning his questions?
5) Why is instant town cred so important to you? if you are town instead of revealing the neighbours you could have scum hunted, you could have ACTUALLY tried to find scum instead of just waddling round ratting us out and getting a town neighbour (myself killed off).
6) "we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me. " explain this quote. Its like you want both rob and myself dead.
7) why did you speak of teamwork in the QT. But upon entering into the game voted Rob and then claim when i mentioned we try to avoid investigating the godfather in the QT, you found me scummy. All this does not add up.

Also. Im good for lynching VI's Day1 and have made no secret of this, but furcolow is willing to lynch on the basis myself and rob are neighbours, just like him. Furcolow who at first was WILLING to work with as a team. That notion has gone up shit creek. But im the danger here.

So STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS!!! L-3!! L-3! Who here can give me L-2 for this girl scout's town head?
Will you do it before she's justly answered?
"town can tidy that up for you afterzzzzz" what do you mean here?

you gave me NO time
even if you did, your vote was BLATANT OMGUS.

"case" on me:
1. no, actually I just wanted to get a high percentage lynch
2. yes, i am a scout. are you not? are you a thief? i'm pretty sure you're not a scout. you're the thief in the girls club.
3. you are WAY worse of a VI than i am.
4. i plan on LYNCHING you, i can't kill anyone. rob, not so much. pretty sure he's town, bro.
5. i DID NOT misrepresent the quicktime conversation AT ALL. The mod even took it down because the quotes were too direct...

@Mod
did you take down my post because the quotes were too direct from the QT?
This has been already answered. -mod

6. i've answered none of your questions? I've disected your scummy-ass-terrible-posts piece by piece... you are a liar.

7. actually i said as scum i put in a lot LESS effort... learn to read
wiki =/= meta
sorry that you're too lazy to go see what games i've been in
you must not be a genius like i am

ha question to llamarble is open buddying

also her "case" on andrew shows her relation to kublai khan as scum

questions to me:
1) First off, I've already said this WHEN I DID IT, but I believe lynching you/rob was 50/50 on hitting scum
a. it lead to great reactions
.your reaction about the godfather made me feel scum
.robs reactions felt like town
b. it polarized the town and forced people to post lengthy posts, ending the rvs
. this is protown to do imo
. it forces scum like you to post lengthily and make slips, as you've done
c. 50% is fucking great on the first day, and you've upped that percentage to 100% imo if we lynch you

2) quit pushing the color issue... i don't want you to be caught over you fucking up what color you are, i would feel bad for the mod letting this happen. GIRLS CLUB is pink, being a cookie scout i am not ....... i guess you didnt know that.... whatever.
3) playing as a townie: i have no special abilities for the most part until you die or rob wisens up as to who the actual scum in our club is, and i'm not sure if he will do that and rightfully trust me. that is why i'm playing as a townie. the godfather thing came to me AFTER you said something about it, but it made me realize that having a goon in the girl scouts is the same thing as being a godfather... and the fact you realized that made me believe you were thinking about it before rob and i... which implicates you're it.
4) i wasn't really paying as much attention to it as i possibly should have, i was in a rush to help the town, not really caring about how i came across because my intentions are good and pure unlike yours.
5) um... YOU'RE THE ONE SAYING IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME... all i wanted was a high % scum lynch... durr
6) notice the WITH ME... as in i don't care to die as long as we kill a scum with a potential power role name investigative ability that might be coupled with a roleblock in terms of flavor.. yea... pretty powerful for scum especially if they knew someone was a beloved princess or something and they just had to find their name....

anyways, based on your reaction, you're the only one we need to lynch to get the scum out

7) you said you didn't want to work together, and when i saw the post you made in the quicktime i was fairly fucking certain you were scum... i was testing how you all would react. i had little trust you were both town from the get-go.
Last edited by FakeGod on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #261 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:Furc, you just admit you aren't claiming to be a great player, so why would you expect town to follow you
i fully expect to get night killed after we lynch ivy
then town would be following YOU
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #293 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Post by Furcolow »

whoever asked my reaction to poisonivy flipping town:
1) she won't
2) if she does, on the little chance she does, i would offer myself up to be lynched if it pleases the town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #294 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

a scum in the girl's club would want all the girl's club to remain alive so that they could hide
a scum in the girl's club would want to use the girl's club as a cover for their scum team
a scum in the girl's club would not have outted the girl's club, therefore
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #297 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:
Furcolow wrote:whoever asked my reaction to poisonivy flipping town:
1) she won't
2) if she does, on the little chance she does, i would offer myself up to be lynched if it pleases the town
don't forget you said if she flips town you will quit mafiascum
go re-read what i said
you have it wrong

WHY do you disagree with the last one? give EVIDENCE that is the case
just because you say B is A, doesn't make it A
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #338 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Furcolow »

perhaps if you wouldn't OMGUS someone who obviously acted for the town's benefit by outting information about the setup then I would shift my attention back to rob which was my original vote. I doubt it, though, as I feel you are more likely scum than Rob.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #359 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

well, i doubt llamarble and KK are scum together, which were 2 of my FoS with PI
I don't see llamarble following KK on an andrew wagon
RobCapone starting this wagon, if andrew is scum, makes me 100% certain PI is town
well not 100%, as people bus... AGar did it in Holy Orders recently, which really confused the hell out of me

Regardless of which one of them is scum, Rob or Poison, they will kill me tonight
Poison would kill me because I will get her lynched
Rob will kill me because he could implicate poison

i need to catch up on the last few pages, i may post again if anything important pops up
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #360 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:Furcolow if anyone in the neighbors should be lynched its YOUUUUUUU.

Who outted us all, openly expressed your expectation to be welcomed as a "hero" by town, misrepped the QT to put me in a bad light, disregarded requests to let me explain myself first(lewarchers questions), is okay with lynching both myself and rob, should i REALLY continue??? I mean the whole notion that he wants to kill us BOTH can only be considered anti town because he DOES NOT / SHOULD NOT know EITHER of our alignments and did not even wait til he got some sort of reading from us before he went guns blazing.

And FFS you outted us BIG DEAL
*COUGH*
but did you for a SECOND consider that, by revealing our power you narrowed down the role range for scum to target. ie. "VVVVVELL...... Rob is a neighbour not a doctor cant be arsed NKing him. LETS SEE IF WE CAN HIT A POWER ROLE!!! Mkay guise? Kay. :D " ----> hypothetical scenario.

Yah.........outting information = "benefit of town", WELL PLAYED!!

I can TOTALLY see that's how i OMGUS'd you. ((sarcasm)) :roll:
i didn't misrepresent anything, and if the mod hadn't edited my post away you were pretty much caught as scum on day 1, so stop blathering and start congratulating good play.

i didn't "out" us all to be anti-town. The town needed to know about this aspect of the game. I know nothing of your roles, but the way that my PM is worded it had me suspecting who the mafia would be out of you two. I figured it was rob because you posted a wall of text, but then I actually READ what you said and responded to it in the thread. It sucks it was deemed "an unfair advantage" for the town and removed - whatever - c'est la vie.

i DID NOT misrep the QT
I wish the mod would let me quote it directly, so that people could see.
Ask the mod if YOU can quote it directly.

"is ok with lynching both you and rob" um... no... I'm up for lynching you OR rob, and the way rob has been playing I am not ok with lynching him. He started a wagon on someone who is a VI, sure, but lynching Andrew is pretty pro-town from my perspective as he is likely scum-VI if both Llamarble/KK aren't scum like I had originally expected. I am happy with Rob's play so far. If you flip town, though, I pretty much know he is scum unless the moderator is trying to WIFOM fuck me.

didn't wait on me getting a reading from you all? I voted rob, which can be used to get a reading... and then I GOT A READING FROM YOU, SO I SHIFTED MY VOTE. If it was rob complaining on this point, he would have a valid point, but you? Hell no. I would have lynched rob BEFORE YOU ACTED LIKE YOU DID.

we ARE a power role
and it is a role that is POWERFUL
we can get names AND roleblock essentially if my interpretation is correct
i KNOW i'm town, and i don't want to risk scum having this ability
why the fuck shouldn't i have outted that information?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #361 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:Go fish

Ok seriously I agree with elleran, good old fashioned scum hunting is fun

Andrew I have already said your actions made no sense

To me you saw furc trying to get town cred so you followed, same with shotty eating his cookie

You are narrowing down people helping mafia identify who to target, this is anti-town behavior even if you guys turn out to be town.
I hadn't really considered this, because I know and you know that whichever is the scum between you/poisonivy will want to eliminate me/the person who is not scum because they want our roleblock/name garnishing ability.

I don't know what's so important about names, but for that matter Andrew was namefishing IIRC.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #362 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:12 am

Post by Furcolow »

why is poisonivy alive?

i am not letting this bandwagon die.
WE NEED TO HAVE 2 TOWN PR IN THE GIRLS CLUB... that way we get 2 nights to get scumnames/roleblock scum potentially AT THE LEAST. If scum don't hit Rob/I (if poisonivy gets lynched[SHE WILL FLIP SCUM DAMMIT]) then we actually could lose one.. like we could use that time to lynch me because I can be a detriment to the late game... scum would then be able to hit rob and take away the ability, though, I hadn't thought of that...

hmm
ASSUMING poisonivy will be lynched, and will flip scum, which I am pretty fucking sure of on both accounts as I don't see the town giving in to an easy wagon on a VI that is in no fucking way scum... SK, maybe, scum, no chance. Andrew is NOT being coached here.

but, assuming she is lynched, they will either hit both rob and I in succession one way or the other Furcolow->rob(n2), or Rob-> killing me night 2 (more likely imo as I'm written off as a VI a lot) or they will dismiss our ability as town-aligned roleblocking/namechecking isn't quite as powerful as it is in scumhands.

ANOTHER REASON to lynch one of us is it takes majority for the ability to be used.
I KNOW i'm town, so I can stalemate the ability. Assume both Rob and PoisonIvy are scum, and we lynch one, I can vote for myself to use the ability. Rob, if town, would vote with me probably so at least one of us gets to use it because there is NO WAY i'm bussing poisonivy and I'm pretty sure we can agree on that. If scum, he would possibly stalemate me and have neither of us use it as the votes would be split on who we send to use the ability. If they are both scum, they could both vote for each or the other and I would be S.O.L. on preventing them from finding out my name, or finding out someone else's name and roleblocking them (if it roleblocks....) it said they "will be constricted to their room" or something, but I can see a watcher not having that alter their result. IDK.

I'm not entirely sure how it is balanced, so this is all speculation, but if there is only ONE scum in the girl's club like I suppose there is I am pretty damn sure it is PoisonIvy based upon her reaction and even her shifting color speculation.

If there aren't any scum in the girl's club, I am just going to do a giant facepalm, possibly enlisting a friend to help me with a third-party one.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #464 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

there might not be, but if there is it is rob
he also let me know inadvertently his alt account or lead me to believe he is someone via his neighbor quicktime naming of himself
you heard noise from rob
rob can report
the fact rob hasnt and is "going to bed" and is consulting his scum team is more like it
he might be town, he might not be
idk

i wouldnt be opposed to lynching, but then scum would hit me
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #465 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:damn why does this open up right when I am going to bed, i'll post more tomorrow, sorry off to bed now
we sent you to spy on shotty
why are you not saying anything
this is fishy as fuck
vote: rob

for not reporting in
i have no clue what we gained from our ability, which leads me to believe he is withholding shotty's name
though his alignment in relation to the reasons he would do that are not completely scum-aligned, and he could have a genuine fear that giving scum someone's name (like shotty's could have been given to them if rob isn't town... he wouldn't let me go on an investigation, so i'd like to know why the fuck he isn't reporting)

he basically gave me a list of "who he would be ok investigating" and i had to pick one of 3 people...
the person i wanted to pick wasn't even on their list, and i wanted to pick them for selfish reasons, but i did not tell him who i wanted to pick because i didn't want to give him too much information...

i guess i already did that sending a boy on a man's job
if you all are not dumbasses, we should really lynch rob
information generally helps the town, and he has withheld it for no reason
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #499 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Furcolow »

ok
i believe you rob
unvote;
vote: hungryharold/drshottyizsick
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #500 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i also have a claim
if someones cookie is eaten, i lose my vote for a day, so i should probably be killed before lylo in case mafia kill the other person
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #501 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Furcolow »

a specific someone
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #503 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i was testing you after the shady holding back of the claim
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #512 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran wrote:@Furcolow: Why would you believe Rob at all if you "know" that he's a scum? Why not just maintain a vote on him? Your move does not make sense.
excuse me?
if i have ever made bold speculation, so be it, but don't try to defend your vote with piss-poor questioning...
do you really expect to catch scum with this question?
it doesn't feel like it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #522 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I don't feel the need to answer you whatsoever. I do not know your goals are for the town. Your "scumhunting" and questionasking feels very forced to me.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #523 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I do not like the fact that a slot has had to be replaced numerous times already.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #524 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

just read stigmata in iso
unvote;
vote: don johnson
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #525 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i don't care if you all don't want to vote with me
fail town and a really weird setup is not a good mix
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #532 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Furcolow »

im not going to state the way im losing my vote... how the hell does it help town to lose a town vote
i already stated that it was through someone dying
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #533 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Furcolow »

this is also what lead me to believe someone from poisonivy/rob was scum... i felt like the mod gave me a clear to balance it
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #534 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Furcolow »

explanation: stigmata's #1 and #2 in iso feel like RVS scumbuddy distancing through voting into an unvote of a partner and talk of shotty and andrew's VIness in #2. Both feel anti-town, and with Elleran's recent forced questioning of me, as of right now I would place the scumteam as Rob, Elleran, and Don Johnson.

I'm being reckless here, sure, but you can't say I'm only attacking people that detract from me, as Don Johnson and I have no beef whatsoever. I am just fairly certain his slot is scum with Elleran due to that interaction, and the interaction he had with the moderator.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #546 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow wrote:if she flipped town i would almost be willing to quit playing mafia completely
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #547 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Furcolow »

you misrepresent the quicktime, gambling, and try to stay middle of the road
who would have reason to do that?
furthermore, if i'm lumping you, darox, and elleran as scum......
and you're telling me to answer darox....
yeah,
thanks for sealing the deal!
rob, you're a noob.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #548 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Furcolow »

this is the last i will talk of this
if a certain player's cookie is eaten, i lose my vote for a day in sadness
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #551 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Furcolow »

actually, when i gave a list of the 3 people i suspect the most, i realized the person i'm voting isn't even on there.
i am pretty sure my disliking of darox and elleran comes from questioning. darox actually feels genuine, however. the d's threw me off. obviously, if i believed he was scum, i wouldn't answer his question after pretty much openly refusing to. however, when i read what he said more closely, i realized i could give flavor and allow you all to still have the same opinion of it... except a little more concrete.

flavor can be faked.

anyways, in my previous post, when i typed i'm suspicious of darox you can replace that with don_johnson
i feel like stigmata was distancing here:
Stigmata wrote:
vote Elleran

dictionary.com wrote: sarcasm
noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
I don't think sarcasm is the word you are looking for. Why did you vote him?
into a quick unvote seen here:
Stigmata wrote:Apologies for my absence; I've been busy lately.
Kublai Khan wrote: It was obviously a flippantly sarcastic taunt. It was in quotes. Why did you consider it worthy of a vote?
I found it rather inobvious and confusing, actually. Elleran's original vote appeared to me to be a fairly lame attack on drmyshottyizsik, but he later clarified it to be a vote made from little substance because he had no particular opinion on any of the players. This seemed strange because I would've thought he'd had some opinion on drmyshottyizsik's vote (OMGUSing and tossing andrew94's vote back at him,) regardless of whether he found it scummy. My vote was placed to get Elleran's attention, potentially start an informational bandwagon and because it seemed right in my gut. That said, the wagon on him has been revealing and I don't find his reactions scummy.
unvote

RobCapone wrote:Since rvs seems to be over

unvote
Sigh, this is a waste of a post and a pet peeve of mine. Why aren't you voting either of the people you say you find suspicious later?

...Now why are you voting Darox? I can't follow your thought process.
andrew94 wrote: what role pm impression?
FoS
. Why did you ask this?

I also dislike Darox's posting as a whole.
Darox, what did you expect to gain by self-voting?

Mod: Please prod Zed.

Done. -mod
He then busts rob's balls about voting darox (scumcoaching 101), while seeking a way to wiggle himself onto the wagon. Also, when he is replying to KK about his scumbuddy Elleran, he typed "because he had no particular opinion on any of the players. This seemed strange because I would've thought he'd had some opinion"

Why do you feel your slot felt Elleran's slot should have "had some opinion" that the rest of us didn't have?
informed majority much?

that's why i'm voting don johnson
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #552 (isolation #71) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

gzapsa wrote:Hello, I'll be replacing stigmata
gzapsa wrote:@ Kubla Khan, sure

VOTE Zed
gzapsa wrote:
UNVOTE

Still processing the posts and taking it all in...
But poison speaks sketchily, almost like a gesture
this guy really helped a lot, too
true town player right here
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #553 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

don_johnson wrote:one of these three is scum:

shotty
darox
andrew.

simple wagon analysis tells us that. what is "girl's club"?
shotty .... VI
darox .... VI
andrew .... king of VIs

why u pushin on VIs and not includin' me????
i feel so left out!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #554 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

don_johnson wrote:after the first few pages i can certainly agree that elleran might be scum. if you are convinced that rob is scum, though, you should be pushing that lynch as a robscumflip more or less confirms you, right? did the mod guarantee you that there was scum in the girls club, or are you guys just "neighbors" with a saucy thematic title? it seems people are playing "outguess the mod" here. does anyone have a case on someone else based on something other than set-up speculation? moving on...
he agrees elleran might be scum? rob is scum?
OMG IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS POST LOL
IT PROVES MY POINTS SO MUCH
ELLERAN + DON JOHNSON + ROB SCUMTEAM
BOOK IT
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #555 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

im willing to vote any of the 3 above, and i would hammer the fuck out of them
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #571 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Furcolow »

don_johnson wrote:furc: are you always this jumpy?

i was three pages in and said i agreed that elleran "may" be scum. thats not an outright accusation, nor did i follow it with a vote. you were the one who said robcapone was scum, not me. i simply pointed out that you were accusing him and not voting him. that seemed odd to me because if you are scum and he is town then you know this, and you know further that lynching him turns the spotlight on you. so instead of going after him, you seem to be flailing around and attacking a replacee in a slot that has largely consisted of low content flakes. when i am caught up i will place a vote, flesh my suspicions a bit, etc. until then, whatever. have we played together before? you're pretty annoying, kind of like FATE without the caps lock...
we've played in like 4 games together
at least 3
i can provide links
this proves to me the type of player you are - inattentive and unhelpful to the town
YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WE PLAYED 4 GAMES TOGETHER?
FAIL TOWN IS FUCKING FAIL

AND I GAVE MY FLAVOR, LEWARCHER, IDIOT
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #572 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:
Elleran

dude, you have been here since day 1, while DJ just joined the game. It is normal for him NOT to know that furco explicitely stated that he had the impression his PM IMPLIED someone in the GC was scum. This is different from saying he is completely sure rob is scum. Furco is chaotic and it is hard to understand what he says, but you should know, like any of us, that furco has no proofs to be completely sure of what he says. If he had any, we would all be voting rob right now... therefore, why are you dwelling on this point? It is evident to me that he changed his mind in the post in which he said he believes rob. You can ask him why, and this is what DJ did and I just did above in this post. But using the argument of furco "not voting his confirmed scum" sounds weird coming from someone who has been here the whole day 1, and furco is so annoying that he is the perfect target for scum to try an easy VI lynch.
I understand that Furcolow is a hard one to take well. I am not going for an easy lynch, but merely asking why Furcolow is not following through with his suspicion that Rob is scum. One of the main reasons why Furcolow voted Poison was because of his Role PM evidence (that he never really supplied...).

Meh, but I get your point. Rob is not a confirmed scum to me (which is why I am voting Furcolow currently). The point of my question was to get the information of why Furcolow was not voting for someone for the same reason as he did yesterday.

For now, I will vote Shotty, who I believe is the most scummy right now.

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik[/qote]
"IM NOT GOING FOR AN EASY LYNCH ON FURCOLOW"
"IM VOTING FURCOLOW"
THIS GUY IS SCUM
I WOULD VOTE HIM IF IT WASNT OMGUS
actually
fuck that
only scum are cautious

unvote: don_johnson
vote: elleran

reasoning: even is don johnson is scum, he won't find any good information. He's a flake.
if elleran is scum, however, he is actually somewhat dangerous
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #573 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran wrote:Oops...

EBWOP:
Unvote
, VOTE: drmyshottyizsik
i didnt see this
still, you're going for an easy lynch
i am almost willing to lynch shotty just to see your alignment, but there is this thing called bussing
im glad i didnt omgus you
nice you took your vote off me
i was going to anyways
does that count for anything
i bet youre really loving me right now elleran
you scummy fuck
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #576 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

what question
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #578 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Furcolow »

Because I got a near-perfect score in English on my ACT?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #581 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Furcolow »

I disagree that I type like shit. I am verbose as fuck.
You gave me 3 people to pick from. I had sent it in on someone else, but you weren't cool with that.
I am willing to lynch shotty because of his name.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #583 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Furcolow »

you didnt ask me to discuss
you said youre only sending on one of those 3
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #584 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Furcolow »

you also said you would stalemate me
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #585 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

at the time, though, i didnt realize he wasnt going to post the info in our quicktime
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #587 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

if i submitted the name of the player i wanted to investigate, it would have let you in on who the person who can be killed to force me to lose my vote is

durrr
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #588 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Furcolow »

Honestly, though, after re-reading, I must have missed the line saying you wanted to talk things out with me a little.

Wanting to talk things out =/= not being scum
DrShotty's name is scummy
I am willing to lynch him
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #589 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Furcolow »

"If I stalemated you would be in here telling everyone and I'd be dead"
you said you weren't going to send in with me picking someone
are you denying that?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #591 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

i couldn't really understand exactly what fakegod was saying in there

If you're confused, feel free to ask me anything. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #593 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Furcolow »

makes me feel dumber
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #594 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

inb4 "how is that possible"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #596 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

who are you suspicious of?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #598 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

so my list + the VIs?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #601 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

No way am I giving my name out, I feel it is very anti-town
Reason being is namefishing is similar to losing potentially for the town
What if the mafia had a scenario in which they won by us losing a certain player?
That is why I should have stalemated Rob, but the position I'm in right now I couldn't.

There would be screams for my head on an old, rusty pike if I was to actually oppose him after pushing the Poison lynch.
Look at it from my eyes, though:

1. Rob is town. I am a jackass for having exposed us all, but I will always view neighbors as null if it's 2 people. 3 people, however, and I feel like it is higher the % one of them is scum. I know I'm not scum, so the % it is Rob has gone up to 50% to you guys, and was already 100% to me. Him being scum or town is now like 80% Yes and 20% No for me, whereas I was 50-50 on him and Poison before. I knew I kept leaning towards it being Poison before, but to me this was like a chainlynch of Rob Capone, Godfather.

Lynch me, lynch Rob, whatever
if you don't lynch me, by God, I hope there is a medic or doctor out there to protect me

unvote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #604 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Furcolow »

basically, when i was trying to make a case in my mind for him being town... 1.
him being scum was going to be 2. but i couldnt even GET there
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #667 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Furcolow »

lewarcher82 wrote:Darox, in case you did not notice, you are not looking very bright. This is mafia, not "the narcissistic clown personal show". The next time you insult anyone, I will replace out.

Too bad I do not think you are scum.

Elleran is probably mafia, and he is trying to generate some confusion by defending a town VI (you).

I also don't trust Zed: she is playing it very safe, posting very little content.

This game needs someone to quit reasoning about flavour and start scumhunting. I will start.
1) Elleran 119: is KK right or wrong? Elleran contraddicts himself. Mild scumtell.
2) Elleran 124: "not a backtrack, I am just changing my mind"
3)E 175: "nope, my bad, I was wrong twice about shotty. I now think it may be andrew, Poison or Llama" (guess what? The 3 of them are already fosed by someone else). MIld scumtell.
4)E 199: "yeah, well, I criticised furco, but now I vote Poison" (EASY WAGON)
5)E 213: "Darox is lurking, but he is not scum".
6)E 284: "andrew shouldn't have claimed so early".
7)E 326: dislikes the case on Poison. But he votes her.
8)E 341: more doubts about andrew's claim
9)E 352: but Elleran trusts him. Ok, fair enough.
10)E 445: why would you want to go after furco and not after me? It was me who built the case. Is furco an easier target? Mild scumtell.
11)E 454-456: ok, consistent to 445. E votes a GC. But he says he believes andrew's claim, even though Darox, his best friend, does not.
12)E 457: bad! Knowing the every player is notified when investigated by GC helps scum. Asking is bad. Mild scumtell from Elleran AND from shotty. Never out this kind of info.
13)E 497: Elleran sez that shotty was scummy and darox was not! They were both lazy posters: what the hell is the difference? And why does Elleran believe andrew's claim, but not shotty's?
14)E 521: already commented on this. Attempt at intimidating furco with a question, the answer to which is already known to anyone.
15)E 566: failed attempt at answering my point. Basically, he admits he was pushing a VI.
16)E 608: after stating that shotty is scummy, it turns out Elleran has little more than the name HH to justify his vote. Strong scumtell.

Vote: Elleran
pretty sure i already made a case on this guy
why did you completely ignore it?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #668 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: drshottyizsick

mafia have stepped up their game via distancing and playfighting in my opinion
i am going to go with an easy lynch on someone with a scummy sounding name

if he does not flip "hungry harold", i'm fairly certain we lynch rob
if i die in the night, i'm fairly certain we lynch rob

who does the town want to use our ability on?
we need to discuss this before anything
i vote darox
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #669 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Furcolow »

P.S. L-1
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #670 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

has anyone discussed this:
"Additional Rules

Cookie Thieves will try to steal cookies from the Basket Tree during the night, so beware!"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #674 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

#76 in iso
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #675 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Furcolow »

your case in him is better, but are you trying to distance? why would you start a wagon on him now, when i already tried to start one? if you really found him scummy, you would be votin him now

Also, lewarcher, your cautiousness to hammer is a scumtell

unvote;
vote: lewarcher
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #676 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Furcolow »

like if u really wanted him gone, you would have BW him w/ me not after I unvoted
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #717 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

lewarcher82 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Elleran wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:
Elleran

dude, you have been here since day 1, while DJ just joined the game. It is normal for him NOT to know that furco explicitely stated that he had the impression his PM IMPLIED someone in the GC was scum. This is different from saying he is completely sure rob is scum. Furco is chaotic and it is hard to understand what he says, but you should know, like any of us, that furco has no proofs to be completely sure of what he says. If he had any, we would all be voting rob right now... therefore, why are you dwelling on this point? It is evident to me that he changed his mind in the post in which he said he believes rob. You can ask him why, and this is what DJ did and I just did above in this post. But using the argument of furco "not voting his confirmed scum" sounds weird coming from someone who has been here the whole day 1, and furco is so annoying that he is the perfect target for scum to try an easy VI lynch.
I understand that Furcolow is a hard one to take well. I am not going for an easy lynch, but merely asking why Furcolow is not following through with his suspicion that Rob is scum. One of the main reasons why Furcolow voted Poison was because of his Role PM evidence (that he never really supplied...).

Meh, but I get your point. Rob is not a confirmed scum to me (which is why I am voting Furcolow currently). The point of my question was to get the information of why Furcolow was not voting for someone for the same reason as he did yesterday.

For now, I will vote Shotty, who I believe is the most scummy right now.

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik[/qote]
"IM NOT GOING FOR AN EASY LYNCH ON FURCOLOW"
"IM VOTING FURCOLOW"
THIS GUY IS SCUM
I WOULD VOTE HIM IF IT WASNT OMGUS
actually
fuck that
only scum are cautious

unvote: don_johnson

reasoning: even is don johnson is scum, he won't find any good information. He's a flake.
if elleran is scum, however, he is actually somewhat dangerous

Dude, in post #572 (= #76 ISO) you were basically agreeing on a case I was starting; a case I have now intergrated in my wider case I just posted? Did you want credit for agreeing with me in the first place?
whose name was mentioned the most in those quotes

you are rob's scumbuddy

there is no way that neither of us would have been hit unless one of us is scum

therefore, rob is scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #718 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

lewarcher82 wrote:Also: I am not cautious to hammer, furco. I never stated I wanted to lynch shotty.
town = reckless
scum = cautious to look "anti-town"

your cautiousness = scummy
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #719 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Furcolow »

lewarcher82 wrote:^ why is this player still alive? When attacked he just backtracks. This, and everything I posted above. More votes on Elleran plz.

P.S. I said I don't think Darox is scum. You defending him can also be explained a different way: scum often defend VI's to get town credit.

P.P.S. @furco: I still expect an answer to what I wrote. It is you who followed me, not vice versa. And I never supported a shotty lynch. Deal with it or prove me wrong.
I will admit that if you and rob are town, elleran is likely scum
PROBABLY with darox, but he could be faking buddying town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #720 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:^ why is this player still alive? When attacked he just backtracks. This, and everything I posted above. More votes on Elleran plz.

P.S. I said I don't think Darox is scum. You defending him
can
also be explained a different way: scum often defend VI's to get town credit.
Your case has absolutely no basis on reality. Your case against me is a series of speculations. Stop pushing for my lynch and do something more useful.

You speculate my actions as scummy. However, my actions can be interpreted as town actions as well. Just because an action
could
have scummy implications doesn't mean it does. My unvote was an action that could have been taken either directions. Unvoting does not make me scummy. You are making one-sided speculations.

You also claim that my votes and cases have been against those who are seen as 'easy lynches'. I terribly disagree.

You are then saying that after someone is seen as a such target, any and all new cases against the person is suddenly seen as scummy. I suggest you broaden your outlooks and consider other town-motivations.

For the player who led the Poison Town Lynch, you seem to talk like you are still in control. Listen to others and consider more possibilities before trying to lead another bad lynch.
your actions
can
be interpreted as town actions?
that is a weird way to put it, elleran
why did you phrase it that way?
does that imply they can be viewed as scummy actions?

i viewed your unvote as scum trying to deter a wagon on a scumbuddy, and i have suspicions you play on teamliquid, where that is a prevalent strategy

i've got my eye on you
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #721 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:55 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:lewarcher, you don't think mafia would try and draw attention to themselves in hopes that somebody like you says, "mafia wouldn't draw attention to themselves"
hohoho
i was about to compliment him on that above post
then you chime in and confirm that you all could be scumbuddies
i see no reason why rob and i would both be alive if he wasn't scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #722 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Furcolow »

lewarcher82 wrote:1 more thing before I go to bed. I asked a question to everyone, which was not answered. I asked everyone to comment on the hypothetical option of an early massclaim. Who would be in favour, who would be against it, and why.

I said hypothetical, so please, do not start a massclaim, just answer my question.
scum obviously are trying to find names
you are namefishing
you are scum

i am, furthermore, going to be stalemating rob on our night actions until you all kill me
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #723 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Furcolow »

Llamarble wrote:I think asking who is in favor and who against an early mass roleclaim is rolefishing.
Scum can read the responses to determine who is answering using extra information from their roles to inform their answer.

Catching up on recent posting now.
QFT
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #727 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

@mod

rob changed his vote

Fixed. Thank you. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #728 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran, regardless, that is NOT null
it is leaning scummy imo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #735 (isolation #110) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Furcolow »

also, considering i didn't "deadlock" rob, i will be the one doing the tracking of namefinding next.
who do you all as a town suggest I use our ability on?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #736 (isolation #111) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Furcolow »

p.s. if i die lynch rob
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #744 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

I will not claim my name regardless
my adjective is nice, though

@warcher, that theory is not originating from my mind. i wish i could take credit for that!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #746 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Furcolow »

I read EVERY word of EVERY post
perhaps YOU should decide to actually phrase things in a way that is understandable
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #748 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

find the quote, and what i was quoting, because you're talking about something from pages ago
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #752 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

1) I don't lie, even in real life. At the most I will tell a half truth.
Therefore, as mafia, I will not ever say "I am not mafia"

I am not mafia.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #753 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Furcolow »

Also, I have been sick, it has been Christmas, my family has been in, and my brain is foggy from last night for some reason. Get over it, rob. Am I voting you? If I'm not, I really should. I don't care about Llamarbles "bayes theory". We can throw theory out the window on this. Rob posts like scum, says a lot but doesn't really add anything, doesn't scumhunt.... if something looks and smells like something, it probably IS something.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #756 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote: lewarcher;

i believe he is the godfather
if i am wrong, i will ask around for superior players to try to save the town and potentially replace in upon the dawn of the new day if i am alive (in which case i would have needed doctor/bodyguard protection ASSUMING we have some of that), because I really don't want to abandon you guys with a loss because of my ineptitude.

However, I have always been taught to take what you are given and work with it. I have even been referred to as Mcgyver before, for reasons I will not state to you guys because they are personal, but just let it be known that it was a funny situation.

What ISN'T a funny situation is the fact that Rob has done a few things:
1) switched his name to someone i'm familiar with in our girl's club night time qt
2) re-initiated attacking me in thread hoping i'd be lynched so they don't have to NK me
a. if he nked me he would be lynched
b. he didn't need to nk me because i gave into him being the name investigator
c. this leads me to believe DMSIS is a Serial Killer
3) hasn't really made pro-town posts or scumhunted

pretty sure he is scum, if he's not, he needs to post more walls
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #757 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

i guess you could add onto C the possibility of him trying to lead a bus and get cleared to the endgame for an easy win
i wouldn't put it past him
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #758 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

now for MY actions
1) publicly outing something I didn't need to out, where 2 people would have "had my back", one of which we KNOW was town
- as scum i would want to buddy town
2) being the most active scumhunter in this town, however inept, at least the MOST ACTIVE besides possibly lewarcher
3) actively trying to improve my game and improve the conditions for the town's win

if anyone has any questions for me, feel free
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #760 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Furcolow »

"scum hunted" against "andrew and shotty" is like saying "well, i only ate the two smallest pieces of cake".... wait...... maybe i should say cookies? :lol:

stand by YOUR belief? you mean the one poisonivy had that you have not said anything about until now and are claiming as your own belief? If you really had it, i'd like to see you quote where you had it, reference the post # and timestamp, because I believe you are lying here.

MY kill attempt? I wish. I would have used it last night to vig the piss out of you. Sadly, that is not the other part of my role PM, it has to do with a certain player slot dying and me losing my vote. Did I out THAT to earn town cred?

I reveal information because if you're scum you already have it. I reveal information because I'm town, and I want my fellow town members to have as much information as possible because we are an uninformed majority. That is the way mafia is played. Information is good for the town.

Me look for two mislynches? You're talking about andrew and shotty.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #762 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Furcolow »

but if it "is the most beneficial thing to the town" then i somewhat blame the setup
neighborization =/= alignment
finding out names also isn't as detectivesque as you would imagine. i don't see how it helps town here.

hell, even with a name like hungry harold, DMSIS could be town and millered in that sense.
so no, this is not "the most beneficial thing to the town", and if the mod had seen me be neighborized in MOHO he should realize having me in a group of neighbors when I am town is actually NEGATIVE to the town if the other neighbors are both town... so even more anti-town setup speculation

HOWEVER, other than you saying "wahhh don't lynch me this is the best thing for the town", if you really are town you should have posted more town-like.

You being the godfather is fitting, considering your name is capone.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #763 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Furcolow »

and i say that because i don't trust neighbors whatsoever. they raise my hackles, and make me suspicious. If you flip scum, which i highly suspect, i'm gunning for llamarble next.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #765 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i really don't
the ability we have will only help scum really
i doubt namefinding will really even help the town, and once we lynch the GF in rob I will get capped if we dont have a doc

if we have a jailer instead of a doc then i wont even be able to namehunt
so basically c'est la vie and i'm playing as a townie from here-on-out
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #767 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Furcolow »

your above post reads like a burnt newspaper that i have wiped my rear end with
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #769 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Furcolow »

"so has most"
failed english you have must?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #770 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:So has most of your post
s
ing
fixed
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #789 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

well, llamarble, i can make the statement
and it's NOT SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU SAID YOU STRAWMANNING ****
quit misrepresenting me

I MUST BREAK YOU! :lol:

really, though, in all seriousness as scum i really just try to keep my mouth shut. There's a difference in keeping your mouth shut and admitting to guilt. See: the fifth amendment.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #790 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

don_johnson wrote:voting the girls club is stupid. we can always hope that a good detective exists and investigated one of the two last night, thus leaving us the option of investigating the other one tonight, thus leaving us the chance of having confirmed scum tomorrow, or possibly confirmed masons. appealing to the wiki is fail, but in this case, i think i agree with the message. somewhat. i'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but i am happy with my vote.
THIS GUY DOESNT READ
@MOD
I FEEL THIS IS PROOF HE DOESNT READ THE THREAD
CAN HE BE FORCE REPLACED PLEASE?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #892 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

Llamarble wrote:I didn't want to clarify the setup for the scum,
but since we have something like a roleblocker and possibly a multilife townie,
it is unlikely that we have a doctor (there are already enough NK preventing roles).
That means a mass roleclaim will just help the scum kill off our best PRs one by one.

@Furcolow: where are you saying I misrepresented your statement?
Do you mean that refusal to lie thing?
If I ask you point blank at the beginning of the game "are you scum this game, yes or no?"
and everyone agrees to lynch you if you don't answer,
how would you respond as scum and how as town?
How can you ever say "I think X is scum" without lying, if you're scum?
My point is that saying you never lie while playing scum is utterly absurd,
and I don't believe anyone could actually think that.
As town I would tell you I am not scum
as scum I would ask you something like "Would margaret thatcher want me to be scum?" and refuse to directly answer.

I would sort of skirt the truth, but not directly lie.
don_johnson wrote:
Darox wrote:
don_johnson wrote:so because girls club can investigate and find role names, we're just going to assume that no other investigative role exists?
Nope. We're going on the basis that the entire girls club claimed they show up as "Girls Club" for alignment rather than scouts or cookie thieves.
ok. please direct me to where this was clarified.
DUDE LEARN TO READ......................................
I hate playing with you
seriously, READ.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
unvote
now claim
Why did you unvote here?
Elleran wrote:I'm Extraordinary Eli. I'm a Town Jack of All Trades.
So you are the Keanu Reeves character... good... we need one of those since I'm town... or else it won't be balanced :lol:

Really, though, doctor on this guy in case he is town.
Elleran wrote:Stop Shotty.
Darox is Town
DAROX IS TOWN?
HOW U KNOW?
I seriously expect an explanation for how you can say it so 100%-like

OH
YOU INVESTIGATED HIM
NICE
CONFIRMED TOWN
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY, DAROX?
Darox wrote:Oh hey it's dr realizing the wagon might swing back onto him, so he's wildly flailing about trying to lure it somewhere else before his bluff is called.

HOW ABOUT THAT, HUH?
LOL HE CALLED U OUT
NICE JOB, GUYS!

i even went back and added a comma to be cool!
hi-five!
unvote;
vote: shotty

lewarcher82 wrote:
Back from V/LA.

Happy Birthday Darox.

A lot of shit has happened; I skimmed through the thread and I will now read with more attention, but in order to better understand the events, I need to ask one question to Elleran.
@Elleran: I assume that you, like the majority of JOATs, have 1 shot at several different powers. Since you joined the wagon on Ivy, one would assume you would realise that using your investigative power on either Rob or Furco would have been EXTREMELY productive for town. If we knew that either Rob or furc are town, we could use a ML on the other one, and - if protecting is one of your skills - you could protect the GC still alive in order to guarantee us one or two CONFIRMED name-investigations. Why did you pick Darox instead?

for now, even if DJ is right that the claim of Elleran must be discussed in detail before we call it genuine, I prefere to
Unvote
Yet again, learn to read
when investigated Rob wouldn't be "MAFIA", he would be "GIRL'S CLUB"
ignore llamarble's bayes rule bullshit and lynch rob imo
RobCapone wrote:Yes I think furc is scum in the gc
Where is your case?
YOU CANT HAVE ONE
YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?
BECAUSE IM TOWN!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #894 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Furcolow »

darox
top 3 scum top 3 town go
(while i go to bed!)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #973 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

he is scum
it is painfully obvious to me
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1059 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

i'm on page 39ish, i'll have to catch up somewhat tomorrow
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1067 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Invite don err invite Rob umvote! Unvote vote furcolow
reasoning being townie suicide because of my role being a good lynch in case of a player who may be town dying. Lynch me for the town, trust me. Lynch me so Rob won't win as scum in case or lynch Rob. I am blue wot&a voting handicap.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1073 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Invite don err invite Rob umvote! Unvote vote furcolow
reasoning being townie suicide because of my role being a good lynch in case of a player who may be town dying. Lynch me for the town, trust me. Lynch me so Rob won't win as scum in case or lynch Rob. I am blue wot&a voting handicap.
Uhh... Can you clarify this? I cannot read this post.
although i would lynch andrew i would rather lynch myself or rob
noone will lynch rob, so why not lynch me
our ability should not even matter unless everyone nameclaims, and i will not be willing to send anyone to check anyone unless it is me checking rob otherwise

that is the only way i will remain not voting myself and willing to lynch andrew for his idiocy
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1074 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

llamarble you are providing no reasoning
i see you as scum with rob
you have polarized zed and darox with elleran while i see the connections between you and rob
i dont see darox with elleran or zed with elleran as scum if you are scum, so you've made your flip nice to me
definitely willing to lynch you for information
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1075 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote; vote llamarble
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1097 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Furcolow »

darox, quickhammer andrew with me
1) if town, policy lynch, good lynch with a ML
2) if scum, good lynch
3) elleran's claim + competing wagon aspect

unvote;
vote andrew

hammer, darox
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1098 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Furcolow »

also, i'm sending in investigation with me investigating rob
if he does not comply with this, and us finding out his name, i will treat it as a scum claim
i am not going to consult with him or anyone
this is what i am sending
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1099 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I gave him his turn to use our power, it is my turn
he flip flopped on reporting, and he pushed a ML on shotty
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1100 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i would also be willing to send in on llamarble
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1103 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by Furcolow »

hesitation implies scumminess
unvote; vote darox

for his inability to hammer
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1105 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by Furcolow »

town = reckless
scum = refusing/hesitant
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1106 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by Furcolow »

your vote being on zed, and your refusal to hammer andrew implies you are indecisive on whether or not to bus
furthermore, you defending elleran while not hammering andrew means what?
you find them both to be town?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1107 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

hmmm
if darox is scum elleran is scum, or darox is a godfather type role
GC being town if elleran is town is unlikely
therefore rob is scum if elleran is town, but you all have to be convinced of that

if elleran is scum, it actually doesn't mean darox isn't town
scum can be like "player a is my clear" or whatever
i didn't see where he claimed this, but i have seen it referenced
i am pretty sure scum wouldn't stick their neck out there like elleran did
therefore, i believe elleran is town

elleran honestly should have held back his reports for a few days/on a flip
he also should have claimed townie so we would have about 5 townie claims(facetiousness?)
i do not believe his JOAT claim, after reading his forced flavor

unvote

willing to shift to elleran to ensure a lynch, but I want Rob to relent on letting me use the GC power tonight, as I am the one who is way more clear than he is as I risked my fucking neck to tell the town about us at all
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1190 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:Well just want to relate I am Pretty sure furc is scum now

He didn't want to take my suggestions
He said he wanted to investigate me but I told him I already claimed my name and wasn't wasting an investigation to check and verify I'm telling the truth especially since furc wouldn't claim his name
He accused me of wanting to force a stalemate and he was going to investigate whoever he wanted
I said fine but tell me who cause we had to submit the same name
He never posts again so I don't know who to submit

Fuck you scum

vote: furc
admission of non submittal
non compliant scum
i sent in an action, you didn't
ad hominem

wait, no
unvote;

zed being lynched kept me from losing my vote, i misread my role pm.
if the mafia had killed zed, though, i would have lost my vote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1192 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Furcolow »

pro-town hi-five?!
*goes for hi-five*
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1193 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Furcolow »

wait, my name is furco
low

*low five*
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1233 (isolation #148) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

well played llamarble
youre the only one that convinced me, but that's all it took
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1235 (isolation #149) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Furcolow »

chesskid3 wrote:..and this is why Furcolow should be PLed d1.
policy lynched...
when i was preaching robs death from after the PI flip, voted him about 8 times... yeah, ok bro
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1237 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:ok so reading through again I think the scum team is Furc, elleran, and Don

Vote: Elleran
i wish i had been awake to see this
you are really bad
this would have changed my mind completely about llamarble
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1238 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Furcolow »