Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:55 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

mlaker wrote:[edit]Waiting on one confirmation, Spoon.[Done Editting]
The first post was before the game started sorta a joke.
The second was sorta random but I still was a little upset about waiting but hey I'm over it. :D
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:55 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I took a replacement so I think??????????
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:06 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I think a sibling scenario is basically two players one of which is mafia. When they are given their roles they are told they are siblings and if one of the siblings dies then the sibling still alive will commit suicide. So since the mafia lynched that sibling last night then one of the mafia will commit suicide tonight.

Right know they are talking about how it would sorta suck to kill the other sibling when we already have him dieing tonight. Then someone said better to kill that sibling then a townie.

Does that clear things up I'm pretty sure I'm correct if not then sorry someone correct me. :!:
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:13 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Ok we are talking strategies like we know something. Who cares. When the time comes that all these strategies being thought up might be coming into play then we might mention them. We seem to be off track here.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:54 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I'm not saying hurry up I just meant that we were discussing things that may or may not happen in the future there is no way we will find out who the sibling is unless they say so. So why discuss what we have no control over it. I do not like lynching spoon because we know nothing about them and they haven't defended themselves.

I suggest he get replaced before we lynch him off.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:49 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Spoon has 4 votes. If he gets 5 I'll unvote but if the mod doesn't replace then I'll be willing to lynch. No need for unvote then revote.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:22 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Unvote-Spoon

Mod's taking care of things
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:04 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

same here
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:10 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Dasquian wrote:To that end:
unvote Spoon and vote Vraak X
. My currently working theory is that you're mafia, and Yoko's the mafia sibling, and you were trying to get us to lynch him.
That or from my point of view he is trying to take advantage of me wanting to speed things up by voting me knowing I'm pro-town.

But then again you can try to lynch him for the same illogical reasoning.

Why would the mafia try to kill the sibling???? Why not try to kill a townsperson!!!!!
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:52 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

By kill I meant lynch
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:03 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

How many times will I have to tell people I am NOT the sibling. Sheesh!!!!!
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:07 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
. My currently working theory is that you're mafia, and Yoko's the mafia sibling, and you were trying to get us to lynch him.
That or from my point of view he is trying to take advantage of me wanting to speed things up by voting me knowing I'm pro-town.

Why would the mafia try to kill the sibling???? Why not try to kill a townsperson!!!!!
Reading my own quote this is so true he is probably mafia trying to find a good pro-town to lynch.

Vote-Vraak
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:14 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Yoko Kurama wrote:I'm not saying hurry up I just meant that we were discussing things that may or may not happen in the future there is no
way we will find out who the sibling is unless they say so
. So why discuss what we have no control over it. I do not like lynching spoon because we know nothing about them and they haven't defended themselves.

I suggest he get replaced before we lynch him off.
Yoko Kurama wrote:
That or from my point of view he is trying to take advantage of me wanting to speed things up by voting me knowing
I'm pro-town.

I never stated it in black and white but I bolded when I had insinuated I was not the sibling.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #84 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Dasquian wrote:I wasn't expecting you to admit it :roll: I'll have to remember the "but I was dropping hints I was pro-town" excuse for next time I'm mafia though :)
Well at end game we'll see whos mafia huh???
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #88 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:36 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I'm just trying to help out the town and you look pretty suspicious Vraak X. :)
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:19 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Vraak X wrote:No, first off, they say that Yoko was trying to "move along the game" when pressuring us to find a hanging body. I don't think Yoko was trying to "move along the game," rather I thought it was more "hey, let's get this game moving so I can use my scum powers" that sorta-thing. There's no real bandwagon on Yoko, just trying to throw some hypotheses out there but that seems to be my strongest lead.

For all I know, Dasquian, you could be in league with Yoko and be a Confed yourself..
Being your logic is fauly and I am not mafia I will say this. I am never in a hurry to use powers (even though this game I sadly have none). I play the game as I see it and as I saw it there was a discussion that did not pertain to the game at hand but to situations that may or may not arise later. Your reasoning for your vote is faulty and that is why I......

Confirm Vote-Vraak X
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #105 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:59 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Vraak you need to give me more credit. I am not dumb enough to partner up with my mafia buddy on day 1. You seem to defend yourself alot for only having 3 votes and yet you did not roleclaim only said your role was worthwhile or that we would regret killing you.

You seem super scummy to me and probably own a couple slaves too. :x
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #123 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:22 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Unvote

Vote-Meme

I don't feel that such an experienced player would have voted Vraak-X. Yes, his claim may or may not be true but it is pretty elaborate and the fact that his double or triple scared posts made him seem like a crappy mafia member I doubt he would have had such a good defense, which was backed up with a iffy townie move....
Vraak X wrote:
1. During the night I protected MeMe because I was under the belief that if we kept our most experienced players around
, then chances were more likely that we'd be able to keep a Union victory. Of course, at the time I wasn't running the most likely algorithms into what choice the mafia might make (such as a lesser experienced player), but after Day 1 broke out,
2. I figured that the mafia wouldn't target such an experienced player so early in the game.
1. Keeping someone around like MeMe is a good thing if she is town it rings true. But if she is mafia then you are basically screwed. MeMe is a very good player and is very tricky. I think the fact that she is so good can help out the mafia more and makes her a big liability to keep around.
But because someone is good is NO reason to lynch them.

2.This makes no since at all. Mafia will try to kill off experience so they can win. New players or less experienced players are easy to manipulate. They may not have chosen MeMe though because they figured she would be protected.

All and all I feel MeMe's move was pretty scummy and that’s why she has my vote.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:11 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Dasquian wrote:Ok.
Vote Vraak X
. Die, scum, die!

It's at that point where either we believe Vraak (or are cowed into picking someone else) or decide he's scum enough to take the risk. I've looked over the thread and I just don't buy the way he's been acting at all.

My most coherent theory is that Spoon, Yoko and Vraak are the original mafia. The game is delayed waiting for Spoon as an important member - Yoko is particularly pissed off, and Yoko and Vraak decide to kill Mojo in his absence. Realising that they killed the sibling, Vraak wants us to lynch sibling Yoko to solidify his own innocence - and avoid getting inactive Spoon lynched.

Unfortunately the bandwagon moves from Spoon to Vraak, and in a defensive move Vraak accuses me and Yoko - an innocent and a doomed Confed. Unfortunately, Vraak has completely and utterly failed to provide any explanation to why he found me scummy - and that's why I now revote him. I asked him why he thinks I'm scummy, but he just ignored the question (page 4). Sibling Yoko tries to start a new bandwagon, but I'm not buying it, because I share Meme's disbelief.

So yeah. *crosses fingers*
Hey might I tell all the people in this game THIS WHOLE QUOTE IS A LOAD OF ILLOGICAL CRAP!!!!!!!!! Ok see I know all the stuff about me is fake and he says all sorts of other off the wall things with it like about spoon and how tables turned on Vraak X when he tryed to kill me. I was the one who STARTED THE BANDWAGON AGAINST VRAAK X. If I were a dieing mafia sibling why in the world would I do this???? If I were a dieing mafia sibling I would go for a townsperson (which I believe Vraaks claim).
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #129 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:54 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

It's day 1 and Im quite curious now meme I still think though he may have not been able to make an elaborate role claim but I guess we'll see.

Unvote

Vote-Vraak-x

Oh and to quagmire I was really not intending to defend myself just to show that his post was useless and hope no one took into account anything he said because for all I can tell you it is completely wrong.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:09 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Sometimes I hate being right well If Vraak is not lying my eyes are on you Meme. Maybe you are the sibling though and won't be with us in the mourning.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #133 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:22 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

See meme basically had proved me wrong and though I was pretty sure there was still the chance so I lynched him off. Someone would have followed meme anyway and lynched him. I was the main person against him up until his claim and then everything fell in place for me.

Dasquian I think you might need to do a reread the thread as all your posts are way off the wall.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #136 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:47 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

BlueSin wrote:
Yoko,
maybe you are an important pro-town role or a scum, but keep accusing people who think you are mafia(MeMe) didn't help at all. You should at least tell us the reason.
Ahh.. this game is really starting to hit my nerves. I feel like there are two games going on one that I see and one everyone else sees. You said meme accused me of being mafia well meme did though when I had said the reasons why I never said to be the sibling she backed off. When I voted her I
GAVE THE REASON
did you not read it or something. The only thing I can figure is you are mafia with meme and trying to discredit my claim. Though I hate quoting myself it seems like I'm going to have to alot in this game for those of us who skim the text. Here you go Bluesin.
MeMe wrote:
Cadmium wrote:But there also is the possibility that the remaining sibling may now bear a grutch against the other mafia for killing his/her brother. This seems less likely though.
Oooh! Mafia spy would be good! Though I agree it's not probable, it makes keeping the sibling alive the best move today. I'm now pretty sure that Yoko
isn't
the sibling as he'd probably accept the assumption if he were.

Before voting, though, I'd sure like to hear from Spoon's replacement.

This was the last thing towards me meme said about me being mafia. She had not mentioned me after that which disproves your
she thinks you are mafia and you vote for her
theory. lets see whats next oh yea you said I hadn't given a reason well the whole message when I voted her stated the reason if you need it here it is.
Yoko Kurama wrote:
Unvote

Vote-Meme

I don't feel that such an experienced player would have voted Vraak-X. Yes, his claim may or may not be true but it is pretty elaborate and the fact that his double or triple scared posts made him seem like a crappy mafia member I doubt he would have had such a good defense, which was backed up with a iffy townie move....
Vraak X wrote:
1. During the night I protected MeMe because I was under the belief that if we kept our most experienced players around
, then chances were more likely that we'd be able to keep a Union victory. Of course, at the time I wasn't running the most likely algorithms into what choice the mafia might make (such as a lesser experienced player), but after Day 1 broke out,
2. I figured that the mafia wouldn't target such an experienced player so early in the game.
1. Keeping someone around like MeMe is a good thing if she is town it rings true. But if she is mafia then you are basically screwed. MeMe is a very good player and is very tricky. I think the fact that she is so good can help out the mafia more and makes her a big liability to keep around.

2.This makes no since at all. Mafia will try to kill off experience so they can win. New players or less experienced players are easy to manipulate. They may not have chosen MeMe though because they figured she would be protected.

All and all I feel MeMe's move was pretty scummy and that’s why she has my vote.
Lastly to quagmire on the saying that I defend myself alot. Wouldn't you if a whole bunch of people were pulling assumptions out of the air and putting them toward you???

Well if I even live to see tomorrow I will vote Meme and have a FOS on Bluesin for his obvious protecting meme by trying to disprove me with hair brain logic.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #138 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:41 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Yoko Kurama wrote:See meme basically had proved me wrong and though I was pretty sure there was still the chance so I lynched him off. Someone would have followed meme anyway and lynched him. I was the main person against him up until his claim and then everything fell in place for me.

Dasquian I think you might need to do a reread the thread as all your posts are way off the wall.
I think this post may be the confusing one. Let me rewrite it with commas and meanings to help you out meme.

See meme basically had proved me wrong and though I was pretty sure,(that vraak was innocent) there was still the chance(he wasn't) so I lynched him off. Someone would have followed meme anyway and lynched him (being that meme has more credibility then me). I was the main person against him up until his claim and then everything fell in place for me (meaning I believed him).

Meme somehow I don't believe you make mistakes, and being that as it is you might not have wanted to be seen as the last person to put your vote on Vraak because in doing so you may later have to defend yourself and then you would have to tell everyone you had made a mistake.

Well thats my reasoning.

Oh by the way meme how many times have you been lynched in all these mafia games you've played? Somehow I can't find one!!!!!! This proves a point that you are never to be underestimated....(surprised I did all the research I bet)
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #141 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:59 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

If you and mluesin are mafia together disassociation on the first day would be nice. Yes you are correct about the comprehension but that post even had me confused when I reread it so I figured it needed explained.

Looking back over it you may not have a vote tomorrow but you're not cleared through me yet.

I figure I will be the main lynch target tomorrow *sigh*....
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #160 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:45 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Hey gotta make this quick cause I have to leave but check vacation thread yoko likited access till sunday the 8th.

To the game I am a Private....

Be back sunday.....
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #169 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:02 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

MeMe wrote::roll: Day 2 started on Monday.

Look at his posts in profile...he posted the "limited access" notice on Wednesday -- and then put up four posts the same day (2 in Gay, one in Mafia Discussion, and one in the queue) -- then he waits until
today
to put up a "last minute" post in here? "Gotta make this quick" when he's being bandwagoned? That looks, to me, like avoidance.

Keeping my vote where it is.
See I don't think you understand WHERE I've been. Sitting in front of the computer all week studing for the Act's which I took Sat mourning then I had work after. I could have went online but that would waste the little time I had to study. You checked my posts friday but I posted that thing wendsday, like I said limited access not no access!!!! Also did you see the time frame between the posts that day? Maybe ten to fifteen minutes tops between all posts. Simple fact is if you feel like lynching me do so but don't do it upon the reasoning of me lurking because I wasn't. If it helps you believe me the program I used to study is KAPLAN Higher Score Guaranteed on the SAT-ACT.
Yoko Kurama wrote:I'm just trying to help out the town and you look pretty suspicious Vraak X. :)
Like I said I'm a private, and I have no powers. Thats what I am and can't change it. The above quote may help some of you to believe me but I can say no more of fear of modkill.

Lastly
Vote MeME
I accept the fact that I will die I can feel it but the only reason I put the last vote on Vraak X is because though I believed his claim meme has more experience then me and didn't believe it so I was stubborn and wanted to know who was right me or her. Hehe I was right and in being right I wondered why she was wrong. Now she is after me because I haven't posted???? I am in ALOT of games right now and only posted on that one day because I have been busy. If I'm lurching in this one I must be lurching in them all. If meme wants to kill me for my previous attacks on Vraak x I wouldn't mind even if she said I was just scummy looking I wouldn't mind but she seems to try and put more things on me than there really should be and thats why I find her scummy.
Well when I die at least consider meme, come on as a dieing wish of a private YOU killed just at least make her role claim or something.....
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #171 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:51 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Whatever you guys want to believe, believe it. Meme you didn't believe Vraaks role claim and you don't believe mine well that will make twice in this game you are wrong..... Once again too everyone else I won't stress this enough
when I die at least consider meme, come on as a dieing wish of a private YOU killed just at least make her role claim or something.....
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #173 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:44 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Well when I die at least consider meme, come on as a dieing wish of a private YOU killed just at least make her role claim or something.....
Don't forget it because I have one vote left!!!!!!

It would have been nice to have Dasquian because he probably investigated me.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #175 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:03 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

As they say that is that. Uncross those fingers bluesin because this is all I'm going to tell the rest of you townies, a bit of advice from me your fellow
private
Yoko Kurama wrote:
Well when I die at least consider meme, come on as a dieing wish of a private
YOU
killed just at least make her role claim or something.....
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #176 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:09 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Lets say there are two mafia and a serial killer. Hmm... the game is down to seven people going into a night with two possible deaths. 4 union and 3 feds. Sorry fellow unions but I have a strong feeling that we may win the war but not this battle.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #177 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:33 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Unvote

Vote-Meme

Vraak X wrote:

From this quote on notice how meme becomes out to get me. Before this she said I may be the sibling which I find to be a mafia ploy to appear innocent since I had stated before that I was pro-town. Dasquin then stated I must be the sibling but he only followed what meme had said. On the other hand she may be a SK.

Her whole case against me is basically nothing other than I voted Vraak X at the end and so did she. I had an explination for mine and she just didn’t believe his role claim .Meme seemed to buddy up with Dasquin and then Dasquin dies, it seems to me that meme may have figured he was a powerful town role (Cop) by the way Dasquin was acting (he seemed that way to me also). Someone clever must have killed dasquin because Vraak X stated that me and Dasquin were his two main suspects and when he turned innocent they could have used that against him the next day a they did with me but dasquin still died and I think meme was the only one who could have picked up on it.

Meme also viciously attacked Vraak not just me…. I did explain why I believed Vraaks claim and why I finished him off because I figured someone else would do it anyway and I was impatient to know who was right. Meme didn’t vote vraak till his claim she seemed to be looking for an excuse when it was a pretty good claim. She may have used it once but it doesn’t mean everyone uses it, and his whole thing about supplies was totally believable.

Well I’m dead and that was my dieing statement take it for what its worth and go UNION!!!!
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #178 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:40 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
BlueSin wrote:
Yoko,
maybe you are an important pro-town role or a scum, but keep accusing people who think you are mafia(MeMe) didn't help at all. You should at least tell us the reason.
Ahh.. this game is really starting to hit my nerves. I feel like there are two games going on one that I see and one everyone else sees. You said meme accused me of being mafia well meme did though when I had said the reasons why I never said to be the sibling she backed off. When I voted her I
GAVE THE REASON
did you not read it or something. The only thing I can figure is you are mafia with meme and trying to discredit my claim. Though I hate quoting myself it seems like I'm going to have to alot in this game for those of us who skim the text. Here you go Bluesin.
MeMe wrote:
Cadmium wrote:But there also is the possibility that the remaining sibling may now bear a grutch against the other mafia for killing his/her brother. This seems less likely though.
Oooh! Mafia spy would be good! Though I agree it's not probable, it makes keeping the sibling alive the best move today. I'm now pretty sure that Yoko
isn't
the sibling as he'd probably accept the assumption if he were.

Before voting, though, I'd sure like to hear from Spoon's replacement.

This was the last thing towards me meme said about me being mafia. She had not mentioned me after that which disproves your
she thinks you are mafia and you vote for her
theory. lets see whats next oh yea you said I hadn't given a reason well the whole message when I voted her stated the reason if you need it here it is.
Yoko Kurama wrote:
Unvote

Vote-Meme

Vraak X wrote:

Well if I even live to see tomorrow I will vote Meme and have a FOS on Bluesin for his obvious protecting meme by trying to disprove me with hair brain logic.
Well looks like I'm still going from this I believe bluesin is also scum. Look back and see how he trys to dicredit posts I have made.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #184 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:27 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

BlueSin wrote:huh?? :?: I suppose dead corpse can't speak? LOL just kidding. Well, Meme
did
FOS and vote you in my memory. Hmm..., well that's just your thoughts base on crap logic.(sorry, no offence) That
reasons
can fit into ANY experienced player here. :?
Umm.. Bluesin you have been against me for a while thopugh I am a private and you say I have crap logic. My whole statement about you was how you have tryed to make every defense I have made like it was nothing just because I guess yoiu couldn't comprehend. This is another example of you just trying to discredit me to protect ourself and your fellow mafia.

Hey I'm bleedin to death over here!!! :lol:
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #185 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:20 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

One more thing bluesin you say my logic is crap they thought the same thing in PROSAIC mafia and it led to the towns loss. I said talitha was mafia then I died then Talitha won as mafia because no one believed she was except me. If you are not mafia with meme you most look though her experience and see a bigger picture. You cannot descredit the past and sometimes though someone is new it does not mean they do not know what they are doing.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #196 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:54 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Damn was again I have no idea what I'm talking about..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”