Mini 1363: Star Trek Voyager: Endgame (Game Over)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Post by shos »

confirming :)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:30 am

Post by shos »

yeah I'm pretty confused by these rules too, lol. my fav is probably the A06.02, hehe. cool flavor.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 22, iD-DTMaster wrote:
In post 21, Maestro wrote:/confirm Just recently got into this show (NETFLIX) and I'm lovin' it so far but I've been a TNG mega-fan and a Trekkie in general for years.

Data will always win over Spock and Tuvok. No disputes.

BLASPHEMY!!!

lol at this hehe

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 am

Post by shos »

oh man wut game begun!!

Vote GreyIce

for voting on top of me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 am

Post by shos »

hey wait a minute there really are 2 DTMaster guys :o you sure those are two different ones?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by shos »

damn that last pic reminded me of DBZ's scouters

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 44, jasonT1981 wrote:Random question stage, because RVS are so yesterday!

1) How familiar are you with the Star Trek Universe?
2) Star Trek or Star Wars?
3) Policy lynches - Yes or no?
4) Lynch all liars - Yes or no?
5) 3rd party roles such as SK or lyncher- lynch before, or after scum?
6) What's your favorite Star Trek series?
7) Who is your favorite Star Trek Character?
8) Best first officer.. Chakotay or Riker?
9) Do you have a spirit/animal guide?

1. almost not at all :( I saw some here and there, but generally, I don't even know most of the characters =\
2. neither! Lord of the rings!
3. yes, but sometimes. it really depends on the occasion.
4. nope. I've seen (even played one) occasions when town lied.
5. after. because they need to hit scum just as town do. unless it's an SK of course, and then he must die asap of course
6. uhh..
7. yeah..
8. nope.
9. ....????

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 am

Post by shos »

In post 63, jasonT1981 wrote:@iD-DTMaster - Do you have a post restriction were you must post a picture with each post?

@id - can you make a post or something without a pic instead of answering this?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 am

Post by shos »

I never really understood how mafia games start. I mean, I played quite a few, but never do I get it, how the fuck do we get out of RVS. I'm still stuck there, so that's a reason for why *nobody* is scum yet

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 84, GreyICE wrote:
In post 78, shos wrote:I never really understood how mafia games start. I mean, I played quite a few, but never do I get it, how the fuck do we get out of RVS. I'm still stuck there, so that's a reason for why *nobody* is scum yet

Oh really? You have no idea what ANYONE'S alignment is?

You have ZERO input on me and Jason?

I had none before that post, indeed. but like Pressed Bunson, the post before the one I quoted has a point, imo. I'll wait for Jason to comment before voting him tho.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:01 am

Post by shos »

???
what.?

*rereads*
*sigh* you can read my meta, I do that all the time~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by shos »

ah, some walls are needed here.

I'm not sure what I'm being accused of here. up until my post 78, you guys just threw irrelevenat stuff out in the air, including calling each other scums for no apparant reason, and mostly flavor stuff. out of all the shit, the only game-related talk was probably the RQS thingie and the post restriction, which I responded to both, and yet nothing there is alignment telling whatsoever, at all.

only in post 83, something real came to mind. I'll quote:
You feel a need to respond to each and every post I make, even if it is just to show how very little you care that I'm making the post. You don't want it to look like I'm not being addressed.

You did an RQS with no purpose whatsoever.

And you have yet to push me on alignment in any way. Instead you're trying to sell the town that I'm not worth listening to.
. The first line is what caught my eye the most; since I did not notice that and it's true. the second part about the RQS is almost negligble, because most RQSs do include some useless questions indeed. the third line is completely null, because really, 'you have yet to push me on alignment' is something you can say on at least 10 players here. the second part of it is more meaningful but still, even with it, the whole argument is not nearly strong enough for a real case. since this is the start of the game tho, it's good enough for a start. so let's see what jason says about it, and then we'll see. of course jason posted and ignored it completely by now, lol. so may as well vote now, yes.

abgout what he did post:

"Has no opinion.... pushed and with nothing given still, yet will wait for me to reply to vote LOL.... yea"

has no opinion - yeah...so..?
will wait for you to reply - that true again, so..?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 99, Shed wrote:
In post 98, Pressed Bunson wrote:...I look like scum now, don't I?

As far as I'm concerned, everyone is scum until proven otherwise. Only reason why I'm not going to give you too much shit right now is due to your reg date. How much experience do you have?

your reg date isn't quite so many ages ago too, you know. same question you asked - I ask you.

noted that you noticed that fact, tho.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 am

Post by shos »

in other sites or here? any links for reference?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 103, Pressed Bunson wrote:Other sites.

can you answer more like shed's answer? what roles did you have at those games/how did they end?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by shos »

In post 110, GreyICE wrote:Pressed Bunson is confirmed town.

Shed or PM is scum with Shos.

Shos needs to be lynched before we get to page 7.

when you feel like starting to actually say things that help, I'm down with reading them. why so eager to lynch btw? so terrible getting to page 6?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 am

Post by shos »

Can prods be issued to like, almost everyone? O_o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 15, Stealth wrote:/confirm

One of my favourite Voyager episodes was message in a bottle, when The Doc was transferred to the Alpha Quadrant to send a message! :)

Caught scum let's lynch already omg

seriously, there's like 7 players who need a prod, the other 5 are me, you, grey, PB, and someone else I forgot. come on guys it's not even a weekend.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by shos »

Hyperion replacement was a good one :) some content finally!

current questions in my head are:
1. @id: can you confirm that you have a post restriction considering pictures? and why on earth would you want to know about Harry Kim, mod specifically said that flavor was only to entertain him
2. @hyperion: why do you think my post is crap there? that zero contribution was my opinion, and that's more contribution than half the players
3. @all: anyone familiar with post restrictions? do they come often to scum/town? etc etc
4. @greyice: you haven't answered any of the questions

~~~

In post 133, iD-DTMaster wrote:Hey GayICE
U Mad Bro?

+1 to that lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 am

Post by shos »

any answer about that RQS and about the fact that he indeed answered each and every one of GreyICE's posts. I've already explained why I did not vote him then.

Greyice, you have yet to answer the questions.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 am

Post by shos »

In post 142, Hyperion wrote:
In post 92, shos wrote:ah, some walls are needed here.

I'm not sure what I'm being accused of here. up until my post 78, you guys just threw irrelevenat stuff out in the air, including calling each other scums for no apparant reason, and mostly flavor stuff. out of all the shit, the only game-related talk was probably the RQS thingie and the post restriction, which I responded to both, and yet nothing there is alignment telling whatsoever, at all.
What did I do?Don't focus on defending yourself, focus on finding scum.

only in post 83, something real came to mind. I'll quote:
You feel a need to respond to each and every post I make, even if it is just to show how very little you care that I'm making the post. You don't want it to look like I'm not being addressed.

You did an RQS with no purpose whatsoever.

And you have yet to push me on alignment in any way. Instead you're trying to sell the town that I'm not worth listening to.
The first line is what caught my eye the most; since I did not notice that and it's true
You didn't go anywhere with this, you could have said "that is wierd"or "that seems a little over the top or whatever, but you didn't
. the second part about the RQS is almost negligble, because most RQSs do include some useless questions indeed
If its negligible, why did you bother mentioning it?
. the third line is completely null, because really, 'you have yet to push me on alignment' is something you can say on at least 10 players here. the second part of it is more meaningful but still, even with it, the whole argument is not nearly strong enough for a real case. since this is the start of the game tho, it's good enough for a start. so let's see what jason says about it, and then we'll see. of course jason posted and ignored it completely by now, lol. so may as well vote now, yes.
SO you wrote up this thing for a null tell

abgout what he did post:

"Has no opinion.... pushed and with nothing given still, yet will wait for me to reply to vote LOL.... yea"

has no opinion - yeah...so..?
will wait for you to reply - that true again, so..?
You really haven't followed up on these. What are your opinions now? Just simple I think these people are scum, these are town and these are null etc. with reasons/quotes (if you include them) in spoiler tags

first bolded part:
look, I understand and know the tactic 'do not focus on defending self, and instead, direct attention towards scum/scumhunting', and I know that it works for both scum and town players. but this attack on me is so tiny and baseless, that really, I don't care defending myself now, because this is just stupid. at first I thought this would be a wall, but it appears that two sentences were enough. game has not had any content at all at the time to 'focus on finding scum'. *now*, the game started rolling, but still half the players are as active as my computer when it's not connected to the screen.
Focus on finding scum
This sentence- I redirect it to Shed, PM, DTM, id-DTM, and all the other inactives. I really don't remember all the people here.

next bolded part:
what you're saying is indeed true, I never mentioned that I thought it is wierd in that post. I may have in other posts, but don't remember. well I have nothing to say about this any further, lol.

next bolded part:
because it is not negligible to say that you think something is negligble. I even answered that RQS at the start.

next bolded part:
yes.

next bolded part:
why should *I* follow up on these? am *I* accusing myself of being scum? greyice is the one who should be answering and pushing now, but he doesn't do that.

same bolded part, answering questions:
my opinions now are not quite different than what they were. everybody is null now except for you, grey and jason; you seem to be actively trying to scumhunt, and unlike grey, you provide reasons and at least try to think logically, it seems. so you'll be getting the leaning town. grey is exactly the opposite - leaning scum - since he looks like he's trying to scumhunt, but he more looks like he is trying to look like he's scumhunting. one good sentence against jason is not nearly enough, and all the rest he did in the game is blabber and OMG LYNCH SHOSZ BEFORE NXTPAGE. jason gets to be leaning town based on the grey assumption - either way he's not a lynch candidate for me now.

~~~

active:
Shos, Hyperion, GreyICE, jason.

inactive:
EVERYBODY ELSE.

GET ACTIVE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 114, jasonT1981 wrote:Since we are waiting, why not get GrayICE to explain

Why I am scum

How Shed or PM is scum with Shos.
how Pressed Bunson is confirmed town.

And why we need to lynch before Page 7 when Stryker has not even posted, and Stealth has only posted once, to confirm and not actual game related. Therefor having 2 people still inactive. Add on top of that 3 people needing prods, that leaves only 9 active, any reason why you are in such a rush to lynch before everyone has even had a say?

I also add:

Why I am scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 147, Shed wrote:Too much defending this early in the game.

ffs just read my meta. when people attack me, I respond, and not ignore it completely.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 am

Post by shos »

In post 151, GreyICE wrote:
In post 148, shos wrote:
In post 147, Shed wrote:Too much defending this early in the game.

ffs just read my meta. when people attack me, I respond, and not ignore it completely.

Hey guys, what is he, the scum roleblocker or something?

You know if he's just going to be doing this all game you should bus before you're not getting ANY town cred off it.

Come on now, bussing your buddies is good for the soul.

shos wrote:
In post 114, jasonT1981 wrote:Since we are waiting, why not get GrayICE to explain

Why I am scum

And why we need to lynch before Page 7 when Stryker has not even posted, and Stealth has only posted once, to confirm and not actual game related. Therefor having 2 people still inactive. Add on top of that 3 people needing prods, that leaves only 9 active, any reason why you are in such a rush to lynch before everyone has even had a say?

I also add:

Why I am scum

also, we're on page 7, has anything bad happened? O_o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by shos »

the only people who one can argue against when doing what you guys call 'scumhunting' are the ones who post; this far, relevantly, those have been jason, grey, hyperion, me and recently shed. those are all the people I can give you my thoughts on and I already have. Grey is leaning scum, jason is depending on greyflip - leaning town, hyperion town, and shed is still null.

jason, does gray do the same in both town and scum games?

@mod: is Captain Corporal a speaking person? or a person controlled by someone? or something else?

in the last game we had a 'computer' who was able to vote, and he was controlled by the dead guys, lol.

@grey - you still have questions to answer, don't forget :o
~~~
offtopic: in that last game, shed, you said 'nice modkill' - I agree that I should have asked if I were allowed to claim with the pic, but well, if I wasn't, why provide me with one? :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by shos »

Hey Korlash,

when you post updates and stuff, can you also write at the buttom who has been prodded.? sorry for being a nudge ass..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by shos »

sorry to triplepost but i mean, you wrote about stealth, so I wanted to know about PM too..

ninjad:
are you kidding me?? I actually quoted it twice now. I'll quote again in a sec just for you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by shos »

In post 145, shos wrote:

Why I am scum

I also add:

Why I am scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by shos »

...not sure what to think of this conversation. jason doesn't look bad from here, but greyice is playing SO moronic that I reheaaaallly doubt it's coming from scum. possibly another VI.

I'm gonna ask for contribution from the inactives again, and from everybody - their thoughts on the conversation in posts 161-172.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Post by shos »

@shed: in my eyes gray is still the best lynch candidate either way. I said I dunno what to think because his posts are very bad, but a little *too* bad. can't be that easy.

@computer corporal: what's up? can you post and vote and talk?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 179, jasonT1981 wrote:iD-DTMaster - OK, You are going to explain WHY Harry Kim is so important to you in your next post.
+1
In post 180, Captain Corporal wrote:*begin Patrick Stewart impression*
Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise.
Now. Crew. I'm here. And I'm a normal human being.
Reading a few things. Be back soon.
/makeitso
*end Patrick Stewart impression*
oh you're actually a user, lol. I thought 'captain corporal' is just a flavor name.

is it safe to assume that he is not mafia? he could still be 3rd party tho? I mean a setup where one mafia member only joins half through the day seems over the top O_o
In post 181, Pressed Bunson wrote:Sorry for not posting :(

that isn't helpful, you know.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:55 am

Post by shos »

So I take back my words now. I'll share my line of thought:
at first, I thought that what you wrote in post 185 is what happened. but then CC said that he was killed pregame and stuff, and so I opened the mini-theme list of games and found:
In post 701, hasdgfas wrote:

Korlash's
Star Trek Voyager Mafia(Mini 1263) is full with the following playerlist:

Stealth
jasonT1981
DTMaster
Stryker
Shed
Captain Corporal

PMysterious
Zdenek
shos
id-DTMaster
GreyICE
Pressed Bunson
Maestro

. that is 13 players including CC. that means he indeed got a role pm at the start, imo; my guess is that flavor killed and resurrected him, because I highly doubt anyone would have the power to kill people pregame. The star trek theme is HUGE - people can die and resurrect and some more wierd stuff - and I take all that from the *rules*.

TL;DR
: Captain Corporal is null.

also, @post 188 - I also made some kind of mistake like that but I found it before I posted yesterday - I thought that we now need one more vote to lynch, but that isn't so. 7 is still the threshold.

~~~~~~~~

Dear Captain Corporal,
Now that we have no longer any special interest in you, can you kindly read the thread and share thoughts?

Sincerely,
Shos.

~~~~
offtopic: while writing so poetically I noticed that 'read the' and 'thread' is almost an anagram :o /mathematician

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:48 am

Post by shos »

well I kinda enjoyed the phots O_o

anyway, I'm reaaaallly tempted to unvote greyice and vote id now. main points of interest areeee the facts that A) he posted *19* posts, much more than the average lol, and in all those he has 0% contributed to the game in any way. no thoughts, nothing shared, and there's B) :

"I also had a theory, that if this game had safe claims, that Harry Kim would be one of them."

personally, I only know of one game with a safe claim, and even there, the only info provided was a picture not used by anyone. This gets me thinking that id is indeed scum/indie who has recieved a safeclaim of Harry Kim. since it's unprobable in my eyes that one would go through all that trouble in vain, I doubt he is mafia, but I sincerely believe he is an independent.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:49 am

Post by shos »

looking back at my post, I think that my vote will remain on GreyICE. this is more a gut than an actual case.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by shos »

Jason, you misrepped me. I said that i do NOT vote him because my accusations pf him are gut.

Shed, explain why i am scum

I wonder how neither jason nor gray said anything about hyperions post. Is it me being so special that hesitating to vote is an autodcymdlip only when i do that

Pm stop lurking and start talking

Welcome shotgun

This post is typed bad cuz om fromy gfs iphone

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by shos »

In post 200, jasonT1981 wrote:Yea, I am not gonna accept keeping a vote on someone purely on 'gut' It can be a lazy scum way of not justifying their push on someone as 'scum'. Especially if they then say Gray is more likely a VI.. especially since you say ID has 19 posts and nothing in your own words

' 0% contributed to the game in any way'

Why keep a vote on, purely on 'gut' when you make a rehashed case on someone else. Right now alot of your postings are rehashes of what others have said.

Lol yay i can quote

Just reread this and thought i should clarify better

I think grey is scum/vi
I have a gut that the other one whose name i csnt remember atm is scum

So i leep my vote wgere it is

i will most lokely be v la until sunday noon

Dont lynxh me when om gone let me respond ok

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 am

Post by shos »

Holy shit guys how the hell am i at l minus two

In having a really hard tine sposting drom the iphone so id going to be ahort

I read what u giys said about me and i still have no idea how im being voted not to mention fibe veotes

Zdenek has a good point against shed who seems to completely ignore everything i do except defending

For all those who think im voting a vi read you are misreppinf me again cuz i clearly stated that i think hes scum and that it is just possible thT he is vi i never sad likelt

This newguy shotgun seems horrible asking fir claims day one and thats evwn worse when he hasnt given opinions

Someone said that i dont push cases well obviously since i havent given sny full case you read my meta to see what a real case looks like

I had something elas to say but i frget so next time

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:25 am

Post by shos »

Stop rambling if u think that i am scum dont repeat IT repeat WHY so i can tell you where youre wrong

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:26 am

Post by shos »

PMysterious wrote:Here is something that you guys will love.

Phaser Upgrade
Does that convince you?

In post 265, PMysterious wrote:
In post 262, Maestro wrote:Hmmm...I guess that's something to consider.

@PM: Sorry, didn't see you post. Can you Upgrade during the day? If so, go ahead.

Sadly, only during the Night.

At first I wondered why on earth would you claim just like that (that was a full claim btw - name and ability claimed) and how the hell does it help if you do not know what it means; but then I read that quote - is that a scumslip?! You attempted to fake use your power while knowing that you can only use it at night. In oyther words at least one of the quotes is you trying to decieve town; if its the first then you lie about the use so that people think you are a town pr and if its the second then you lie in order to survive through the night( oh please let me use it!! ). In addition to the given nameclaim, I'm gonna

Vote: PMysterious

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 am

Post by shos »

Oh mod I forgot: I am now no longer VLA, weekend ended :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by shos »

In post 268, Maestro wrote:It's Saturday night, what calendar are you running on?

Jew calender, lol. our day off is Saturday, yours is sunday, so when you sleep we're grumpy about getting back to work :\

PMysterious wrote:The reason why I bolded it is because I need others to read it. It was going to get me no where if I didn't.
so basically you're implying that you don't read anything that is not bolded? if you bolded it for people to see, why didn't you bold your whole post? even if you did almsot fully roleclaim at the time for some reason, wouldn't it be better to bold 'I can sue an ability called upgrade bla bla' instead? what you did is make it look like you are using a day ability by bolding it - which is the way to contact the mod mostly.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by shos »

In post 274, GreyICE wrote:So shos and Maestro are both pushing this.

Yeah okay, two more votes on Shos~

will you cut the bullshit and engage the discussion? any opinions again?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by shos »

I also don't think it is a stretch. perhaps the not-reading-the-thread is, but I'm not accusing him of that; that post is about the misuse of the bolding. I really don't see any reason at all to do what he did

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:35 am

Post by shos »

Why wouldn't he be able to do that.? The ability claim could be just random words that seem related to the theme, anyone can invent them. With the given nameclaim and a short google search about star trek, such a claim can be VERY easily done. take a look at the possibilities, lol: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_we ... _Star_Trek

Why am I not surprised that he claimed ability of the FIRST weapon in the list out of what seems to be hundreds.? coicidence??

~~~

I've not remembered why the hell he even claimed and stuff so I went back to reread, and well, you said that he should claim just in case, so that doesn't add much to my case on him. but he said this too:
In post 243, PMysterious wrote:You guys need me. I can help you guys.

which...together with not knowing what his ability does, is yet another mistake.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:50 am

Post by shos »

I read three finished games from PM's games on this site - two townie games and one mafia; as townie he is an active and actually pretty good scumhunter imo. in one game he even specified how exactly he scumhunts, by which principles and such. When he was mafia he seemed to actively scumhunt as well. in this game he does nothing comparable even to scumhunting. 3rd party loner perhaps? :S

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 am

Post by shos »

If you did not do that already, can you prod Captain Corporal?
same goes for Zedneck, Pressedbutton, and id-DTM, if I am not mistaken.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:42 am

Post by shos »

another thing that caught my eye today while I was thinking and reading brings me to ask this question, wierd as it may sound:

Sir Captain Corporal,

Do you have the color Red in your role pm?
Please answer yes or no and nothing further.

Shos.

~~~
I'll let you all know what I'm trying to achieve when he answers.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:15 am

Post by shos »

Shinori, I see that you're reading, take your time. But when you're done, apart from your say of the game, I want specifics for:

do you think GreyICE is scum or just a VI?
can you elaborate thoughts about PM?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by shos »

(this part of the message is offtopic)
I tend to be alittle too active at times so I always somehow get to the point where I *want* to post but I can't, since I've practically said everything I have to say..have nothing more to input lol, no walls, no paragraphs, not even the first letter of one =| and I'm still waiting for Golden Sun mafia to start so nothing to do..

these two lines became poetic and dramatic, hehe. I forgot it was sunday and you guys rest on sundays so uh..yeah..your weekend is different.....

also, "transport the grapefruit?" XD

~~~~
ontopic:

well I struggled for this not to be a sortofspam post but I really do have nothing to say :(
so let's repeat:

1) Shinori - please finish reading and answer my questions in post 289
2) Sir Captain Corporal,

Will you please answer the question in post 286.
Shos
3) Everybody - refer to post 283 and to the new lie caught in 282.

that's it, pleaaaaaase give me something to read tomorrow.

~~~
NINJAD omg
maestro can you respond to what I wrote?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by shos »

lol you didn't notice? O_o

and yeah, 282 is a main point and 283 is more of a wondering me so I'd appreciate content on it.
going to sleep now, 2:30 am :\

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Post by shos »

Hyperion, your last post is terribad; firstly because you completely ignored the whole case I built(this time it is a case), secondly because you're being hypocritic, having your last post before that discuss the exactly same topic and having it still unanswered, AND you're not talking about anything else too.

let me put it this way for you to understand:
Hyperion, talk about something else. You have done nothing to further this game. It is really scummy.

~~~
drmyshotgun, you have not answered anything I asked, and post 282 was directed to you specifically.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:40 am

Post by shos »

PM you seem to be active on the site, perhaps you'll start playing this game too?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:18 am

Post by shos »

basically, my case is based on the two lies by PM related to his unneeded roleclaim. stop skimming the game and you'll see. he also claimed what shotgun gave him, and used a weapon which is coincidentally first in the list of startrek weapons in wikipedia. in other words, I think he is lying in his claim, and flailed more than once while dancing around it. he also doesn't answer my question, but it seems that nobody is, including you.

about me, I'll start with regiving a read of you now(I already gave a read on you, but alas, it changed) - I think you're scummy. the reason for that is that you choose to keep pushing the popular wagon, despite the fact that nobody in the whole wagon can tell me why they think I'm scum besides 'does not scumhunt' (while half the game fits that). You say that I don't scumhunt, what the hell? I found two fails in PM's posts, analyze and share my thoughts, and ask relevant questions. teach me oh master please what scumhunting is if not that. the reason that I did not 'scumhunt' when I was attacked is that I was attacked, and there was literally nothing to talk about other than this. where is YOUR scumhunting, tell me please? your last posts asked exactly the same questions I ask, why aren't you pushing PM to answer them? he has posted quite a few posts since. you seem to be the one faking scumhunting here.

I've given my opinion on GreyICE already.
I've given my opinion on PM already.

Shed has given very poor reasoning to the vote on me so that's bad, but once he posts more I'll decide.
Maestro seems to be the only one who actually thinks before they talk; logic reasoning and stuff. besides the 'giving-PM-nameclaim' he is solid town read to me.
drmyshotgun leans scum for his talk about claims, nameclaims, etc - he actually might be the reason PM fully claimed, and he too seems to ignore my questions.

other people just haven't posted enough for me to analyze at all. those would be SIX players who you choose to ignore.

~~
if you're actually town, you should really start reading the thread unbiased. you repeatedly say that *I* am not contributing, but look at (1) greyice's last dozen posts or so, including the extremely scummy vig pool(why replace them when we can kill them and waste town powers TOGETHER? :D ) and possibl even beyond that... (2) the whole PM case, including the contradictions, claim, questions etc.

Once you respond to those, judge your reads again.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:19 am

Post by shos »

erm, sorry for the wall, you annoyed the hell out of me. be thankful that it's not all caps hehe

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 am

Post by shos »

yeah, so this post above me and the one by hyperion reaaaaallly got me pissed off already, so I decided to go over greyice's ISO and show my point. careful, this spoiler is LOOOOOONG.

This quote is the only post of him that is actually legitimate:

In post 199, GreyICE wrote:
In post 197, shos wrote:
anyway, I'm reaaaallly tempted to unvote greyice and vote id now. main points of interest areeee the facts that A) he posted *19* posts, much more than the average lol, and in all those he has 0% contributed to the game in any way. no thoughts, nothing shared, and there's B) :

"I also had a theory, that if this game had safe claims, that Harry Kim would be one of them."

personally, I only know of one game with a safe claim, and even there, the only info provided was a picture not used by anyone. This gets me thinking that id is indeed scum/indie who has recieved a safeclaim of Harry Kim. since it's unprobable in my eyes that one would go through all that trouble in vain, I doubt he is mafia, but I sincerely believe he is an independent.

So you want to voice your support for lynching the ridiculous VI, but you don't want to look scummy by switching your vote too soon to start a mislynch, so you're fishing for support so that if it's there you have a big pool of people to hide in?

Yeahhhhh.

Can we lynch Shos now? This is a guaranteed scum flip.
...and yet I fail to see the logic here. you can read my answers to this if you wish.

Spoiler: incredibly long list of quotes by greyIce - all the quotes regarding me.
In post 87, GreyICE wrote:Okay Jason is scum but this is just a freebie.

Vote: Shos
that's the initial vote. the 'freebie' is me waiting for Jason to respond before voting him.

also, fluff startingggg......NOW:
In post 95, GreyICE wrote:Lets lay it out for you, exactly what you're accused of:

1) Your rolename is in red
2) You have a quicktopic, probably with two other players
3) Each night one of you may kill another player.

Sound familiar? If not, check your role PM from the moderator. That should refresh your memory.

In post 110, GreyICE wrote:
Shed or PM is scum with Shos.

Shos needs to be lynched before we get to page 7.
In post 132, GreyICE wrote:
Hyperion should follow the realization that Shos is scum with a vote for Shos.

In post 136, GreyICE wrote:Now vote Shos and we can lynch scum today.

In post 144, GreyICE wrote:
In post 139, shos wrote:
Greyice, you have yet to answer the questions.

Funny, you have yet to ask any worth answering. All you've done is scumplain that I caught you.

In post 151, GreyICE wrote:
Hey guys, what is he, the scum roleblocker or something?

You know if he's just going to be doing this all game you should bus before you're not getting ANY town cred off it.

Come on now, bussing your buddies is good for the soul.

In post 161, GreyICE wrote:You keep saying I have questions to answer, scumbag, but you don't seem that interested in telling me what they are or why they're relevant.

In post 163, shos wrote:
In post 145, shos wrote:

Why I am scum

I also add:

Why I am scum

In post 165, GreyICE wrote:Are you kidding me

That's your question?

Ask the moderator, I wasn't involved in sending out role PMs.

I can see why it's frustrating for you, you have no idea what to do when you get one.

PEdit: Jason thinks I read his posts. Cute.

In post 222, GreyICE wrote:
In post 219, drmyshotgun wrote:Hi folks.

Your vote should be on shos. Hurry, hurry.

In post 274, GreyICE wrote:So shos and Maestro are both pushing this.

Yeah okay, two more votes on Shos~

In post 310, GreyICE wrote:
In post 309, DTMaster wrote:I got the prod. Sorry family came up from Ottawa so I was busy this weekend. Reading now

Vote Shos.

Lynch scum

Reread overnight

Profit

So there ya have it. He ignored questions, and called me scum 13 times with the only visible backup of..."shos does not switch votes often"(that's both the freebie and the post outside the spoiler).

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 am

Post by shos »

about the questions - my questions are 1. why am I scum; 2. why is the jason slot scum; 3. why do you think PM/Shed is scum with me. I listed them before you 4 times now, and you keep ignoring.

about my reads - interesting thing you got there with my reads, lol. I never noticed that fact. trust me here, those are really my thoughts, not OMGUS. and drop the sarcasm - the fact that one time I said that if you're not scum than you're an idiot doesn't mean I think you're town.

since PM is potentially confirmable, I will definitely be okay with lynching you today and seeing what tomorrow has to say. and if we're already speaking about PM - why don't you have your say about this already? you think there's anything wrong with what I said about him? speak up, dammit. if you're town and not an idiot, fucking cooperate.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by shos »

In post 315, Korlash wrote:
[Reserved for votecount and game update]

Vote Count
:

Shos: 4 (GreyICE, Shed, drmyshotgun, Hyperion)

Zdenek: 2 (DTMaster, id-DTMaster)
Shinori: 1 (Zdenek)
PMysterious: 2 (Maestro, Shos)

Not Voting: 4 (PMysterious, Pressed Bunson, Captain Corporal, Shinori)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to assimilate your fellow crew members.

erm...wasn't Jason replaced.? shiroi shiori something like that is the newguy?

-So it appears... let me induce a temporal shift... and... there...

~~~
Maestro wrote:UNVOTE: PMysterious for now, mainly because I want to see how this whole "Phaser Upgrade" goes.
do you refer to PM answering, or to see if someone confirms his role tomorrow.?
Last edited by Korlash on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by shos »

question: what are you guys going to say if nobody confirms recieving a phaser upgrade? this can happen if
A)PM is lying
B)PM targets scum
C)PM is roleblocker
D)target is roleblocked
E)target does not get informed of the upgrade

...just wondering :o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by shos »

F)it can also happen if mafia kills the target

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by shos »

In post 323, Shed wrote:I think we're missing the pressure of a deadline, which helps encourage people to vote and offer reads rather than sit in the background.

this is true, I think. rules said that we can ask for a deadline.
I support having a deadline.

~~~

I'm not familiar with bastard games and don't realy know what it means. can you explain the first two sentences of your post PM? I just don't understand what you say takes A out.
about C - I mistyped; I meant 'roleblocked' and not 'roleblocker'.

the rest of your comment doesn't help much, and that last sentence reaaaally makes me want to lynch you moar, lol. where are the thoughts and stuff you promised earlier?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 am

Post by shos »

oh man, this game is so active, you people should totally take some relaxation pills

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by shos »

In post 335, GreyICE wrote:
In post 313, shos wrote:about the questions - my questions are 1. why am I scum; 2. why is the jason slot scum; 3. why do you think PM/Shed is scum with me. I listed them before you 4 times now, and you keep ignoring.

about my reads - interesting thing you got there with my reads, lol. I never noticed that fact. trust me here, those are really my thoughts, not OMGUS. and drop the sarcasm - the fact that one time I said that if you're not scum than you're an idiot doesn't mean I think you're town.

since PM is potentially confirmable, I will definitely be okay with lynching you today and seeing what tomorrow has to say. and if we're already speaking about PM - why don't you have your say about this already? you think there's anything wrong with what I said about him? speak up, dammit. if you're town and not an idiot, fucking cooperate.

1) Already answered
2) I think this?
3) I think this?

So the new thing you do is make up stuff and then try and make me answer it?

Why do you think Korlash included three different Serial Killers in this game?
Why do you think that we'll all die in 24 hours if we don't lynch someone?
Why do you think Ayn Rand will come back from the grave to win the Presidency?

I'm not sure what to make of this post.
if you already answered 1, can you link me to that answer please? and about 2 and 3 - uh yes you do.? at least you did..you said so at least O_o
bout the last questions - the first I was like WTF, then I understood that you're not serious, so ffs, COOPERATE, again
In post 337, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 282, shos wrote:Why wouldn't he be able to do that.? The ability claim could be just random words that seem related to the theme, anyone can invent them. With the given nameclaim and a short google search about star trek, such a claim can be VERY easily done. take a look at the possibilities, lol: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_we ... _Star_Trek

Why am I not surprised that he claimed ability of the FIRST weapon in the list out of what seems to be hundreds? coicidence??

Why would he not be able to do that?
Cause he's stupid. He's a noob of all noobs (no offence).
Unless his scumteam made up this weapon for him to go by, tut, he couldn't think of that himself.
It is probably not coincidence.
Korlash (the mod) probably chose that because, I dunno, maybe it's the most famous/common thing?

I'll give my reads later.

so you're saying he is too stupid to fakeclaim? :\

Can I have such immunity too?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by shos »

Zdeneck, your reads so far?

that post was horrible since it was provoking a premature claim with no reason to, and at the time shotgun had yet to share his thoughts, so that was a combination of PR fishing and lurking, and that's bad/.

why is 266 unbelievably dumb? it might be wrong, yes, but it also might be right you know.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by shos »

And @shotgun: are you seriously going to negate my whole case with 'the guy is dumb'?

even if you do, why do you think he is such an incredibly amazing dumbass? (no offense of course, this is just to enhance the dumb) I see no reason for him to be called dumb so far.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by shos »

I have already read three of his recent ended games and as I said, he looked like he *definitely* can do good scumhunting.. can you link me to see what you're talking about?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by shos »

in open 424 he was werewolf, you were town, and you both lost. However, it doesn't look like he played bad, and after day 1 his team really had no chance. I also see not even one post, even in RVS, mentioning Jigglypuff.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by shos »

I've already seen open 425 and now seeing newbie 1243

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by shos »

PM's meta shows no dumb traces, I have no idea what you're talking about shotgun, and I keep my vote on PM.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by shos »

No, I'm not saying that was a good thing to do, but I'm saying that he didn't play the game like a dumb puppet.

my case, in a way taht you may understand:
based on the following facts, PM is scum:
1. PM claimed using a nameclaim given to him by another player.
2. PM attempted to fake use of his ability at day.
3. PM admitted that his ability is only usable at night.
4. PM's ability claim utilizes the first weapon shown in wikipedia for star trek weapons.
5. PM claimed that his ability can help us.
6. PM claimed that he does not know what his ability does.
7. PM claimed that he was pretty sure that his ability can be confirmed by its target tomorrow.
8. when I mentioned it, PM admitted that there are many ways in which his ability will not be confirmed/disproven tomorrow.

..all these together - look to me like he was trying to fakeclaim while he was rushed, and he didn't think enough about his fakeclaim, and this way he flailed around it.

~~~
I don't understand why it seems that EVERY SINGLE ONE in this game assumes there is a vig here??
and drmyshotgun, why would you prefer that we waste the vig shot on him, instead of lynching him and possibly vigging scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Post by shos »

@shotgun: "because he's useless and is scum" doesn't make an excuse for not lynching him. I did not ask you why to kill him, I asked you why you insist of not lynching him. what happens if he lives tonight, and nobody confirmms his role? then you would lynch him? why waste game days?
also I haven't read 430 yet.

@Shinori:
care to back up your stances? why is GreyICE town? hasn't done literally nothing except tunneling me, and even then, doesn't way why. why is shotgun town? why am I scum? what is this 'early play' that makes me look like scum and how comes the PM case negates that? can you explain your thoughts about PM and Maestro?

is there a reason why both of you voted with ## at the start..?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:56 am

Post by shos »

soooo you know who you will use your ability with, regardless of who we lynch, what they flip, and what it does? O_o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 am

Post by shos »

I'm not sure I understand why maestro is being voted. if it's for the vote-backoff exchange then your argument is invalid again all of you. but please do explain~

@PM, post 372 is bad again. as a start, how comes you 'missed' that "useless" part?? are you skimming the thread?..anyway, posts like that really don't contribute, I want you to post updated reads because I really don't remember any coming from you.

~~~
will now read 430.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:27 am

Post by shos »

hyperion:
Those eight points are not alignment telling at all. the combination is. the reasons for that is:

A)
point 1, at least in my eyes, reduces the credibility of his claim when combined with point 4. if you don't see it - ISO me; in one of my posts I addressed shotgun(I think) who said that PM was too stupid to fakeclaim well or something. so I said, look just how easy it is to fakeclaim here - open google and search star trek on wikipedia. he then took a name from shotgun's post(or was it maestro, dunno) and a weapon from wiki - there's a page there with HUNDREDS of star trek weapons, and the Phaser is the *first* in the *first* category.
TL;DR:
I do not believe his claim.

B)
points 2 and 3 contradict. in two occasions he implied that his ability is usable at night only, and on one occasion at day. lies=consistent with my fakeclaim theory

C)
points 5 and 6 contradict. in one place he says he can help us, and then he says he doesn't know what his ability does, and that the game is slightly bastard. MORE LIES

D)
point 7 and 8 contradict. he (said/went with the flow about the idea) that his ability can be confirmed tomorrow. then, when I pushed the subject, he flailed and agreed with me that there are many ways in which it does not confirm, and the contrary - will hurt town, because it'll make town think that townPM is scum.
~~~
If you want, I can make one loooong post collecting all the evidence and quotes that support my cause, but if you do I'll really leave that for tomorrow..

~~~

I read 430 and was very amused. that game was indeed entertaining. but the goal for that read was to see about PM. I don't find that quite helpful - it's his first mafia game, and things are likely to change either way after that game. I did, however, find this hilarious:

Spoiler: LOL
LOLLERCOPTERZ @ both
In post 204, Natalie wrote:Uh-oh. Someone's on their period and just got B-U-S-T-E-D.

If you are going to curse, don't be a pussy and add asterisks. It makes it hard and annoying to read. Just say it. Fuck.

Also, drmy is super town right now, and here are your reasons for voting him:
- He wants to rape you
- He has a grudge against Jigglypuff
- You hope he dies
- You are mad at him

Just give up.

and
In post 246, PMysterious wrote:
In post 240, drmyshotgun wrote:
Giving the JigglyJuggler an extra squish on the face so that he dies for sure.

STOP MAKING FUN OF JIGGLYPUFF!
I've been annoyed of you before, but you just crossed the f**king line.
NO ONE
disrespects Jigglypuff. If you disrespect Jigglypuff, you disrespect me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 am

Post by shos »

Shinori wrote:Actually I'm fine with voting Pressed bunson. But apparently he never responded to the prod so I'll wait until something else happens there.
this post is just terribad.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:52 am

Post by shos »

also GreyICE, for the gazillion's time, why do you think I am scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 am

Post by shos »

Oi hello there.
Magna
, just read the game please. GreyICE has been tunneling me the whole game without saying why. try to be objective ._. oh and welcome too, lol. when you're finished, can you give us reads and stuff? or perhaps take notes while you're reading.?

Dear Lady Lambdadelta,
Hello and welcome. Can you please read the game and comment on it too? Just like what I asked Magna.
Shos

~~~
In post 393, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 388, Shinori wrote:Actually I'm fine with voting Pressed bunson. But apparently he never responded to the prod so I'll wait until something else happens there.

Fence much?

very much indeed.

ninja'd - Shinori, is that the best thing you can say now.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 am

Post by shos »

you had a town read on someone who has never posted?

anyway now the next obstacles are both the DTM lurkers.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 am

Post by shos »

well looking at the ISO he *has* posted, even relevantly, but that was more than half the game ago so..

ninja'd -
Dear Lady,
Is that some post restriction with those italics quotes.? If it wasn't clear, I want to *replace* the DTMs, not lynch them. Are you rereading now.?
Shos

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 am

Post by shos »

...can anyone help me, I don't understand what the hell she says, lol XD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:32 am

Post by shos »

Captain Corporal's ISO:
In post 180, Captain Corporal wrote:*begin Patrick Stewart impression*
Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise.
Now. Crew. I'm here. And I'm a normal human being.
Reading a few things. Be back soon.
/makeitso
*end Patrick Stewart impression*

In post 186, Captain Corporal wrote:A slot hasn't been added. I was killed at the start of the game ;_;
Also I'm not sure, but I think someone in-game may have caused my return. Hmm. I'll tell you guys a bit more about what happened once I actually figure out what's going on.
As a wise man once said, "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."
#PatrickStewartIsASexyBeast
/endpatrickstewartrant

In post 190, Captain Corporal wrote:Also yes I'm just a normal player now.
Here's hoping I don't die randomly too soon.
But some good words of advice: "Live now. Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again."
The wise wisdom of a legendary Captain.

More to come.

oh yes. Lots of post restrictions in this game. I have one too if nobody noticed so far. that makes at least three :o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 am

Post by shos »

Dear Lady,

I have two questions to ask you - one is ontopic and one is offtopic:
1. Do/Did you learn physics?
2. How acquainted are you with the Star Trek series?

Shos

~~ninjad:
Shinory...so...how comes you never mentioned that you thought PB's actions were scummy? also, do you not have better scumreads than that? last I remember your vote was on me? so why did you want to lynch PB?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by shos »

In post 421, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 419, GreyICE wrote:
In post 394, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 392, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hi I'm your upgrade to Pressed Bunson.

Haven't read a bit of the thread with any detail. I see GreyICE is here. Is there anything I should be giving strict detail to in my read Grey?

My answer is all of it. Make it so, Corporal Godzilla.

Also *hugs*

Even if you're fated to die, red shirt~

I am Captain Jean Luc Picard of the Federation Starship Enterprise.

In post 0, Korlash wrote:

Captain Corporal
who was
Ensign Durst, "Red Shirt"
, Has been killed pregame by powers beyond your control for the sole reason of illustrating how dangerous this mission must be.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
Dear Lady,
Please explain how comes the mod and you claimed your name to be different persons, and give me one, just one tiny bit to unvote you.
Shos

In post 422, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Shos...his "Grey is scummy" probably warrants a vote
Please do explain this.
In post 423, GreyICE wrote:
In post 411, shos wrote:oh yes. Lots of post restrictions in this game. I have one too if nobody noticed so far. that makes at least three :o

What

What

What

What

Vote: Shos
???
id-DTM has a post restriction that forces him to post pictures in every post.
Lady Lambdadelta/CC has a post restriction that forces/d her/him to include quotes/italics/whatever alike in every post.
I have to address CC/Lady officially every time I directly speak to them.

..not sure what's wrong there?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by shos »

Dear Lady,

answer my question please, and explain your vote(s?) on me.
Shos

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by shos »

we'll wait for votecount to see.
if she is then obvtown; if she isn't, then I'll definitely demand that explanation.

@zdenek I got a warning from the mod. three of those and it's a modkill =\

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by shos »

hey don't kill me yet I still have one miss left and I won't use it hehe
In post 286, shos wrote:another thing that caught my eye today while I was thinking and reading brings me to ask this question, wierd as it may sound:

Sir Captain Corporal,

Do you have the color Red in your role pm?
Please answer yes or no and nothing further.

Shos.

~~~
I'll let you all know what I'm trying to achieve when he answers.

This is when I saw that the mod actually said that the CC slot is Ensign Durst "Red Shirt". Trap was already set waiting to be used, lol. then comes the replacement and immidiately makes the mistake of nameclaiming wrong.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 am

Post by shos »

This game was very fun to read. I have to say that I think Zdenek played very very well, if only he could manage to 'test' the +1 to lynch when he could, game would have ended otherwise. The setup is very cool and interesting, and the flavor was amazing.

thanks everybody! :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”