Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #856 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 855, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi Nacho! You town?

your mom is town
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #859 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

my stomach calls for food, but I'll get reading this game as soon as my pasta is done.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #860 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

kind of drunk, so if my post starts to make sense more towards the end, it's probably because I'm getting sober putting up with your shit.

In post 12, penguin_alien wrote:Why do you think it's relevant, given that the Mafia are guaranteed to have daytalk in this set-up for the first day, since everyone's still alive? (therefore the Mafia Psychic is around to facilitate it, for those who may not have read the set-up details)

Nice.

I don't like Adam and Medhi's interactions in the RVS. It's a bit of a small thing, but they both feel like they are trying to outbus each other, and both votes essentially end up being based on "I don't like your setup speculation!" and "You are encouraging too much discussion about the QTs!" and that feels like too weak of a reason to care that much about a vote. Guile's vote on Loran which is essentially acknowledging the fight and taking a side in the fight then going for a third party sort of reaffirms that team prediction.

In post 124, Adam-12 wrote:Mala is too much tiptoe-ing through the tulips for my liking. Alot of discussion but no action.

Adam said this in a game I played with him as scum, and it's a stock phrase to make his words seem stronger than they are and cover up a shitty transition.

In post 142, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 140, Jal wrote:Okay seriously, isn't this game just all vanillas with one mind reader and a back-up and three scums with one mind reader finder thing?

What the hell is the set-up spec on this? What is scum going to know more of other than the annoying tidbits of annoying players? On page one?

So please, explain to me fully Adam what the hell you're going on about.

I agree with Survivor that it is pointless. Scum know what they are looking for and talking about QT's only gives them more of the information they want. I won't put it any plainer than that and I think we should stop talking about it. If you want to keep your vote on me because of it so we can just skip it, be my guest.

...and let's not forget that he was arguing about discussion being harmful just a minute ago. But when LS puts forward the idea that the discussion is "useless", he immediately picks up on that and keeps debating it. The PUT YOUR VOTE ON ME IF YOU WILL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT doesn't actually make any sense; he's trying to avoid something that's anti-town and will help scum, but getting a bunch of votes is pretty anti-town in and of itself.

Loran's #177 is fairly entertaining, 10/10. And I like it a lot because he didn't even vote Adam from case! Meaning that if he's scum, he just took all of that time to make this crazy case on someone on page 8 and he's not even going to gain any progress from it as scum.

In post 200, Adam-12 wrote:No this is one of those times where I am at work and I don't have the time for in depth analysis but did you just call me a lurker?? Who else is a lurker in this game? My gosh.

nice potshot scumbag

missing T-Bone already

In post 306, CityElectric wrote:Loran, I'm not scum. I honestly had no idea at the time and I wast tired...

Why am I even trying? You seem to be so sold on the fact that I'm scum that only my flip will convince you I'm not.

mmmm this is pretty genuine.
really, really genuine.
you can be town

In post 317, Adam-12 wrote:You gonna type in all caps next?

this discrediting sucks

and I appreciate #339 a lot more than my predecessor does

In post 408, GreyICE wrote:
vote: guille

We're gonna call that an incentive to be less fucking awful

In post 411, T-Bone wrote:
vote: Guille

Incentive to play better or be lynched.

nice.

In post 474, T-Bone wrote:Well hurry up or we're just gonna lynch you.

i might be in love
i'm falling for his ripply muscles and his way with words
let me be your Belle, Gaston
you can be as sexist as you wanna be

In post 476, guille2015 wrote:T-bone, Medhi and Adam are cool for the time being.

MASTIN
I can guarantee at least one scum in this group.

In post 513, Loranthaceae wrote:AAawww yeah .. T-Bone that's what you get for talking shit hahaaaa

herp derp hammer his buddy and then talk shit after he killed T-Bone?
if you are scum, I'll kick Gaston out
you can be the BEAST
except not ugly
because i'm pretty shallow

page 23 gives me a townread on Jal, which strengthens guile posting that says no
awesome.

Medhi going for a City/Grey combination is weird, and reasoning is weak. It feels like he's attacking an easy read and a strong read simultaneously so he doesn't get in trouble for opportunism. Not to mention the entire case is composed of interactions, which is something I love to do as scum because you can use your shitty scumbuddy to put paranoia in better players.

In post 738, Loranthaceae wrote:Ok, LS, penguin remaining scum. I've never seen a townie do resume-type posting like she does ^ in the second paragraph. Also she seemingly doesn't want to understand my points regarding LS's second hand question to CE. Furthermore all she does is show off her wording skills. She talks so unnaturally but this is what she's actually saying :

stahp
you're attacking playstyle

In post 746, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, mastin2 is like definitely town.

wow good observation

In post 822, Lastsurvivor wrote:Oh I forgot CE.

Place her below Jal.

wheee, LS is town.
if he were scum, he would have hammered himself by now.

In post 851, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 850, Lastsurvivor wrote:K.

so do you disagree with #708, or what?

What the fuck are you talking about.. those are my points against Mehdi. You've just summarized them. I expect town to do some work of their own when settling on reads not just sheep others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hpEnLtqUDg
woop woop woop woop

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #861 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

now that the ugly work is done we can lynch scum
Vote: AngryPidgeon

the case on this kid is as hard as a diamond in an ice storm
so lynch him now

also, i might be a little lurky soon
i am going to learn how to round dance (rumba, quickstep, waltz) so when i'm back i'm probably just going to sleep the day away
don't use my absence as an excuse to not lynch this clown

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #903 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 863, mastin2 wrote:I realize that AP is, well, AP, and that my ability to read him is pretty bad, but I'm a good 95% certain he's town. Adam was right up there with Loran among being my top townreads, and AP replacing him only solidified it. AP's sharing good thoughts, pushing good people, bringing good content to the game, and in general, he's being obvtown.

you can't read him. why is this game special? why is this game that one game where you can read AP? fuck sharing good thoughts, fuck pushing good people, fuck bringing good content into the game. why is it good? and why couldn't he do it as scum?

In post 863, mastin2 wrote:By the way, those who haven't answered my question probably should. (That includes you, Loran. You too, Nacho.)

sorry
Pidgeon-Pidgeon-Pidgeon-Pidgeon-qwints

In post 864, mastin2 wrote:Also, good luck on the round dancing, Nacho. I'm a solid phase four dancer, and phase 5 in some rhythms, so I can probably give ya tips if you'd like. ;)

I would love some tips, actually. The end goal is to be able to participate in a couple festivals, but right now we're just starting out and so there's not really anything good yet.

In post 866, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Nacho: Well 100% of your case is on Adam-12 and not me, so ya. I'll just cry in the corner and hand over my scum card. Do you really think Mehdi and I are a team? I replaced in and have basically been listing Mehdi as my top scumread since >.>

I started the damn wagon on him. Can we lynch him Today if you think we are on a team?

hahahahaha can i let you get your towncred first.
no
yes you are on a team
no you don't get to decide who we lynch first
and yeah my case is on adam but i can say your posts have all been terrible. so defend your town read or die.

In post 866, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ya, hes voting Mehdi >.> Now get back over here and spare OGML the trouble of replacing a scumslot with pressure on it.

don't interrupt me when i'm talking to my buddy mastin

In post 866, AngryPidgeon wrote:Really not sure what to make of Nacho.

REALLY
I FUCKING ROLL IN AND START A COUNTERWAGON ON YOU AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK OF ME
NO
FUCK THAT

In post 874, AngryPidgeon wrote:First of all, Adam was town as hell. I ALMOST specifically requested that slot over the junpei slot because I was more sure it was town, but ended up just saying Id take any slot.

DAMN YOU BETTER GET DEFENDING THEN

In post 874, AngryPidgeon wrote:And I went on to call Jal town, so unless you think Im going out of my way to start a Mehdi wagon to save LS's butt, where are you going with this? I even called LS my 2nd best wagon later on:

dude i got the best response for this
YES YOU ARE STARTING A MEHDI WAGON TO BE MORE TOWN
AND YOU'RE ACTING LIKE MEDHI HAS FLIPPED ALREADY
PIDGEON
YOU DIDN'T GET THE TOWNCRED FOR BUSSING YET
QUIT ACTING LIKE IT

In post 874, AngryPidgeon wrote:How have I even remotely tried to derail the LS lynch? Im town. Hes probably scum for being super calm when getting ran up to L - 1. In Open space, we were both town and he was really omgusy and flatout complained about me saying he was probably scum. Here he is super calm and saying he should be voted off in interest of avoiding an NL?

LS is scum for being calm?
and you're attacking me for shit reasoning?
what. the. fuck.

In post 892, qwints wrote:AP, let mastin answer the question before I tell you why I asked it.

On scum reads: CityElectric, AngryPidgeon, Jal, Lastsurvivor, Nachomamma8 are where I expect scum. I need to read in more detail to give reads beyond my primary case.

Because I have to say it, AP using meta means he's town. Which means he's town in this game.

So: UNVOTE:

:)

dude what the fuck is this
you bus, and you get to be last surviving scum

In post 895, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also, I'd be down to restart the wagon on LS. Seriously, hes scum.

hahahahahahaha
what the fuck happened to "let's lynch medhi! i'm town because i push so hard on medhi!"
oh yeah, your scumbuddy stopped bussing you and you felt like you needed some friends
AINT THAT THE TRUTH

In post 899, AngryPidgeon wrote:Yep, because I almost never get lynched. Ive been lynched twice ever on MS : D

welcome to number 3
i was the first man to lynch majiffy on d1
and since this is a day 1 for me, you can count this as a day 1 lynch on your records!
oh god i love it when scum says this
it gets me EXCITED

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #905 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

TLDR?
I am going to lynch the fuck out of you and I am going to enjoy every moment of it. You won't. You're going to go down like an AngryPidgeon to a shotgun.
because you fucking shot T-Bone. and I loved that motherfucker.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #906 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 904, AngryPidgeon wrote:Qwints unvoted and I really dont know what to think about him so far, so eh. I might be more down to lynch Nacho and LS.

AND YOU WERE SO WILLING TO STAKE YOUR TOWNINESS ON THAT SHIT BEFORE
HMMMMMMMMM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #907 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DON'T FUCKING RESPOND TO THE WHOLE WALL
RESPOND TO THAT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #909 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BZZZT WRONG ANSWER YOU ARE SCUM AS FUCK

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #910 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

"KINDA LOOK LIKE SCUM, BRO"
WHAT THE SHIT WAS THAT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #912 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

THAT KIND OF SMELLS LIKE OMGUS, BRO
GOOD LUCK MAKING A COUNTERWAGON, BRO

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #917 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 914, AngryPidgeon wrote:I got mastin to back me up. Ive been buddying the crap out of Jal with my schizophrenic "Good pidgeon, bad pidgeon" routine, I think I got this.

you don't got shit, bro
mastin is my favorite player on this site
in the end, despite the paranoia, he will always trust me
and we will run train on scumbags

In post 913, Lastsurvivor wrote:Nacho's town as fuck. I'm not sure if I agree with him, but he's definitely town, AP.

dude did i do it
did i finally read you right
does that make me 1/3?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #918 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 916, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 915, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 913, Lastsurvivor wrote:PEDIT: Nacho's town as fuck. I'm not sure if I agree with him, but he's definitely town, AP.

Why? I've seen town-Nacho and he actually doesnt have his head up his ass when he is town.

He's just drunk I think.

and i have no idea how this is working this well but I am rolling with it
this game just stepped up 2000 levels in AWESOME

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #921 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 919, AngryPidgeon wrote:Dude, mastin told me that he was over you! Back off

he told me he could teach me how to dance
if that's not flirting, i don't know what is

as for me/LS as the scum pool, what the fuck is your case on me and what the fuck happened to the medhi read
because that was some sketchy shit that went down and i would love for it to be explained

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #923 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 922, AngryPidgeon wrote:But Im historically really bad at reading qwints, so yeh.

you can't even call him scum

In post 922, AngryPidgeon wrote:You/LS were my next best reads after Jal/Mehdi since replacing in and Jal looks town atm so.....I dont see where you are seeing a huge disconnect here.

you missed that whole part where i was chilling around and you were like OH MEDHI IS SCUM WHY CAN'T WE LYNCH HER FIRST WHY WHY WHY

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #924 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I STARTED THE MEDHI WAGON, MAN
I BUILT THAT SHIT

if we wanted to talk about church metaphors n shit
you're like that one woman in church who is yelling about how she did everything right
but you know
deep down
that's she's lying

and i know in my heart that you are scum, pidgeon

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #926 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 925, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im not scum and I half want to die just so you can backpedal. Although as you know, I owed you a backpedal and never did so I guess I wouldnt expect one from you ;p

that's the point, kid
i'm gonna make you have so much fun being lynched that you won't be able to fight it
and then you're gonna flip scum
and we're gonna laugh our asses off
should be GRRRRRRREAT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #928 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BUT
AngryPidgeon, the man who is so critical of this gorgeous, gorgeous case on him, is calling me scum for making a ridiculous connection of him/Medhi
not for any other reason
he also complained on us not giving him time to catch up
but while i have been throwing shit reasons at him left and right
he hasn't caught me out for shit reasons
and i don't know about you, ladies and gentlemen
but he's having too much fun to be town succumbing to my horrible shit case
so you can read the evidence
you can read his posts, although i wouldn't recommend it
then you lynch him
you lynch the fuck out of him

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #930 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OH FUCK MASTIN
gotta appeal to him, brb

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #932 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 929, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 927, AngryPidgeon wrote:Totally down. Except I wont flip scum, but thats ok. I'm laughing quite a bit.

God I hope the team isn't Nacho/mastin. That would be hilarious. But I am pretty sure mastin is town >.>

Why do you think nacho is scum?

loran you are the worst
that's the part i'm strongmanning
just yell at him with me; more efficient

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #933 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 884, mastin2 wrote:Like, seriously. AP's the most blatant counterwagon attempt I've ever seen.
There was a wagon on Mehdi/qwints. It was gaining strength. At a good pace, too! Not too fast, not too slow; naturally flowing in.

...Then, BAM!
Nacho comes out of nowhere. Makes a case against AP which in part relies on Mehdi's slot being scum (like, seriously, Nacho. The case on Mehdi is MUCH stronger), and instantly (no, seriously, INSTANTLY) the wagon has formed.

AP do you really think mastin would call me out on my shit if we were scumbuddies
now do you think mastin would call me out on this shit if we were both town

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #934 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and holy god mastin is so town it hurts and gladdens me to read every post
every single one is a treasure, brimming with information
and it's why we're killing you first

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #937 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 459, mastin2 wrote:Dang it, I didn't want to post so much, but this is important. :P

Unvote, VOTE: Guile.

It's Penguin-Guile-Mal.

AND THIS
MASTIN NOT BEING AFRAID TO CALL TWO STRONG PLAYER OUT
YET GOING FOR THE BUS ON THE WEAKER PLAYER
NOPE NOT SCUM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #938 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 936, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 934, Nachomamma8 wrote:and holy god mastin is so town it hurts and gladdens me to read every post
every single one is a treasure, brimming with information
and it's why we're killing you first

What the fuck is this post. Kill me first before....Mastin?

before qwints, lrn2read

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #939 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

YES HE'S CALLING ALL OF THEM OUT BUT HE'S FOCUSED ON ME

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #941 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHY IS THAT
OH YEAH BECAUSE HE THINKS THE SAME AS YOU
AND HE IS CONVINCED THAT I AM SCUM FOR ACTUAL, LOGICAL REASONS AND NOT BULLSHIT PARANOID GUT LIKE HE USUALLY DOES

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #943 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

YES PIDGEON I AM SCUM SLIPPING
MASTIN IS TOWN WITH A WRONG READ
I WILL OBV DIE DURING THE NIGHT BECAUSE I'M PLAYING LIKE I AM SNORTING COCAINE AND SCUM IS SCARED AS SHIT OF MY FALSE CONFIDENCE
SO GUESS WHAT
I NEED MASTIN TO BE MY BACKUP NACHO
AND HE WILL DO THAT AFTER I LYNCH HIS HARD TO READ SCUM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #947 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 944, AngryPidgeon wrote:I really just want to read the thread from front to back this weekend and quarantine myself in the meantime.

good. do this. let other people catch up and sheep me.

"im paranoid as fuck that's the biggest towntell from me because i suck as scum lol"
"this read i have on mastin is 80% paranoia"
"i'm so good as scum because i never get lynched"
"i don't have any strong reads"
"man this strong read would include you not being scum, which is unlikely"
^you literally said all of these things
and i know literally isn't the right word
but my god you did this

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #949 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 944, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Nacho: Serious question. How unsober are you right now? If I ever make a game based on players and playstyle Mastin's role will be Town Backup Nachomamma8. Whatever that does.

and here you are trying to figure out how serious i am about getting you lynched without being obvious about it
let me skip that bullshit game and give it to you straight
100% Sober.
I have been taught to recite that even when I am blackout drunk.
So, if I am lying and drunk off my ass, I will likely wake up in the morning and laugh my fucking ass off. Then I will lynch you.
If I am sober, hey, guess what.
you're done

so your question is useless
come back when you have your big pidgeon guns ready
so i can shoot them down

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #953 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 948, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Nacho: Ok, Im getting serious for this post. Im gonna reach out. Why do you think I am scum? Is it really just Adam? If you are town, PLEASE just work with me here. I swear Im reasonable. Yelling at each other has been fun, but you have put up a facade that I cant crack and I want to talk things out with you kinda seriously.

P-edit: lol. Im having a good time. And also just kind of spam posting because Im town and dont give a fuck about all the tiniest fragments of my posts aligning to form so perfect picture.

Come on Nacho, I really will work with you if you are town. I was being mostly sarcastic when I said that to LS. Ugh.

why do i think that you are scum
is it really just adam
these questions, useless

work with you? i know you will work with me. i don't want to work with you.
as i've said, i want you to die.

i don't care about the tiniest fragments
i don't care about shit
but guess what
i've been consistent
every post i have made has been glorious
i am uncrackable
you asked to dance with me, pidgeon
we're not stopping until you are dead

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #954 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 951, AngryPidgeon wrote:Bitch plz. This pidgeon is a permanent self-governor slash innocent child. Lynching me takes an unstoppable force, and I dont see Magna of Illusion around these parts.

I asked you because you are capslock tunneling me and frankly I would expect you to realize how obvtown I am if you were town. Plus you are spam wall posting. All in all, your play, if scum, is pretty fucking good because its hard to think on your feet and fake emotions like that as scum. So I guess I felt it was more likely you are town if sober.

What is my scum tell Jal? Tell me so I can become perfect. But sersiously, I have no scum tells. Im just loud and annoying as town and obviously so. So GET YOUR GORAM VOTES OFF ME NACHO.

Also Jal, your new avatar is still weirding me out.

My penis is kinda average, I dunno, I guess I compensate

YOU ARE INVINCIBLE AS SCUM
SORRY BUDDY
YOU ARE A SMALL FISH IN A TINY POND
WELCOME TO THE OCEAN MOTHERFUCKER

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #956 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 950, Jal wrote:YOU BOTH HAVE A BIG PENIS.

I'll let this finish and see if AP is doing his scum wtf tell after.

penises, no let's not talk about penises
let's talk about who I am
I am a motherfucking whale swimming through the motherfucking ocean and this arrogant little fish comes swimming up like "hay, i'm so town you can't read me"
i'm like
"bitch, that's WIFOM. die motherfucker."
and he's like "wait, you are scum? oh you are scum and mastin is scum too!"
and i'm like
"bitch, he's town. die motherfucker."
then he's like "wait, i want to work with you! I will work with you!"
and i'm like
"bitch, you're changing your tactics too quickly in order for me to read any of these attempts as town. die. motherfucker."

now we can keep going
or we can end it here
but if we keep going, this might be the longest AP fanfiction i have ever wrote
and you folks might make me an author
and i'll sell a best-selling book
but i'll be too rich to play mafia anymore
so don't make my posts have to become so good they will make me famous
leave it here, jal

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #957 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 955, AngryPidgeon wrote:M. Night Shymalan plot twist: Nacho and I are bussing each other.

FUCK, NACHO'S GONNA KILL ME AND THEN WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO KILL HIM
WIFOM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #958 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 955, AngryPidgeon wrote:Never duel me. If there is one thing Im always good at as town, its raging and raging until people stop voting me. And that is what Im going to do. You are my top scumread forever and ever for ignoring my attempts to reach out. I cant be anymore genuine than that.

YOU ARE SO SCUMMY FOR HOLDING A CONTINUED SCUMREAD EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T DO THE ONE FUCKING THING YOU TOLD ME TO DO AND DIDN'T PLAY NICE WITH ME
NOW I AM GOING TO KILL YOU
SHOULD'VE CALLED ME TOWN BITCH

yeah you're having fun
because you're scum and you're riding on a tsunami of bullshit

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #959 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

<--- done with this shit
done with pidgeon
i gave him to you
he's right here
take it

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #970 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 967, CityElectric wrote:Christ, that AP/Nacho debate made my head hurt.

too bad you didn't read it
now, since pidgeon and I are your 2/3 reads and an LS vote is opportunistic as all hell and scummy as fuck, i'm going to roll a two sided die in this thread. if it's a 1, you vote me. if it's a 2, you vote pidgeon. if you don't follow along with the vote, i will policy lynch you after I lynch pidgeon.

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #971 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 963, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh, I forgot. You said LS is town for not self-hammering. Dead serious, I want a minimum 100 word response detailing why. Creative writing prompt to share with the class that will enlighten us on the depths of LS's scum play Im sure.

OOH
HOW ABOUT
A 100 WORD ESSAY WHY I AM SCUM
MINIMUM 100 WORDS
BECAUSE GUESS WHAT
YOU HAVEN'T SAID JACK SHIT ON IT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #980 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 973, AngryPidgeon wrote:Lets see. You are shoving a connection case between my predecessor and qwints's predecessor. Despite me evidently spontaneously bussing the shit out of MEhdi immediately after replacing in for some reason. And I made you the most genuine offer I could to ask you to just work with me for a bit and I got a "Lol, fuck you AP, I dont negotiate with terrorists!" response back. I know you are a cowboy and I appreciate that but you are scum right now, and if you aren't, then you should be FUCKING ashamed of your reads/play thus far.

WHOOPS NONE OF THIS SAYS THAT I AM SCUM
JUST THAT IF I AM TOWN, I'M AN IDIOT
DO BETTER

In post 973, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh and you can't justify your statement that LS is town for not self-hammering. Is LS a terrible scum player? Because if so, then MAYBE your statement holds an IOTA of water to the degree that I can understand your remotely taking it seriously. Otherwise, that is a terrible and lazy reason to townread LS and that is not going to fly.

why don't you read through his meta and find out
i did
it ain't. that. hard.
but no you don't want to do thaat
because you know that you won't be able to justify this bullshit push on him once you check his meta

In post 975, Loranthaceae wrote:EBWOP: A bag of chips full of shit that you inherited from Adam, that is. BOOOOYAAAAA!

motherfucking high five

In post 977, AngryPidgeon wrote:Thats actually a pretty big towntell for me. Im more timid as scum.

wow you are so good at reading yourself man
thank you for this wonderful piece of info

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #981 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 979, CityElectric wrote:
In post 970, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 967, CityElectric wrote:Christ, that AP/Nacho debate made my head hurt.

too bad you didn't read it
now, since pidgeon and I are your 2/3 reads and an LS vote is opportunistic as all hell and scummy as fuck, i'm going to roll a two sided die in this thread. if it's a 1, you vote me. if it's a 2, you vote pidgeon. if you don't follow along with the vote, i will policy lynch you after I lynch pidgeon.

Original Roll String: 1d2 (STATIC)
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Dude, what do you want from me? I already said I was going by gut. This order felt right to me.

i'm saying vote me
you don't have to read
just vote me
OR
if you want to have just a little bit of faith in me right now since i know things are kind of crazy
vote pidgeon

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #987 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

boy do i love me some crossbusses

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #988 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 984, AngryPidgeon wrote:Unfortunately Nacho is probably town based on the relentlessness of his push.

speaking of shit reasons to clear people as town

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #989 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 985, AngryPidgeon wrote:And I dont care if LS has hammered himself as scum before. Im not going to sift through his meta to find the one? time he did it.

WHOOPS GUESS YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT READING HIM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #991 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

:scumroll:

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #993 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

whoops guess it doesn't work when i'm town as fuck

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #994 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 950, Jal wrote:YOU BOTH HAVE A BIG PENIS.

I'll let this finish and see if AP is doing his scum wtf tell after.

LET IT BE RECORDED HE EXITED THE "TOWN PISSING CONTEST" FIRST

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #998 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 995, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also, DL is in 3 days. I doubt there is support for my lynch today.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you underestimate my rhetoric and bullying abilities

In post 997, Lastsurvivor wrote:3/5 times I've self hammered.
2/5 times I have not self hammered because I was the last scum member alive, therefore making self hammering pointless.

HEADSHOT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1029 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

HAMMER THE CLOWN
=======[]

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1063 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

loran get back on AP
there's no way in hell that qwints should be the lynch today

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1065 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

argh holy fuck i need to put some serious time into this game but I don't have the time
qwints lynch today is a horrible, horrible mistake and if he gets lynched over AP i'm probably gonna burn some things down

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1069 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

CITY ELECTRIC I SEE YOU
PUT YOUR VOTE ON ANGRYPIDGEON

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1072 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

fuck my fingers are frozen but we don't have shit for time so look at me go anyways

In post 1037, mastin2 wrote:You-as-town I would have expected to IMMEDIATELY appeal to me. I would have expected you to target me, say bluntly why I'm an idiot for thinking Adam/AP are town, and convince me to go along with you. The fact that you went for others first INSTANTLY shot up my suspicion.

i don't always appeal to players first. in this case, i wanted your take on the situation because it will be the most important to me; i wanted you to be able to analyze how AP was reacting to my push, i wanted you to notice the interactions between ap and the people on his wagon and i wanted you to be completely conscious of the situation.

In post 1038, mastin2 wrote:Also, a bit from my QT that I don't think made it into my posts:
I would have expected Nacho-as-town to weigh the value of players.

Town-AP takes a while to get into rhythm, but once he has, he's a lethal scumhunter. Town-qwints is just...kinda...there. Not helping, not doing much. Qwints-scum via Mehdi has many associative tells, which AP-scum lacks. (First and foremost because he isn't scum. :P But also because AP has no set way of dealing with scumbuddies.)

So from a logical perspective...I just don't see why lynching AP over qwints is ever going to be a good plan.

I did. Meaning that there's a very special reason why I am focusing on AP over qwints. It means that I fucking know that AP is scum and qwints amounts to what is essentially a backup suspicion. Yes AP town is more valuable, but that's not what we care about right now. I have LS as 100% town, I have Mala as pretty fucking town, I have Jal as pretty fucking town, I have GreyICE as pretty fucking town, I have penguin as pretty fucking town, I have Loran as pretty fucking town... The only powerful player I have as scum is ANGRYPIDGEON and it's a strong fucking read. Right now, the name of the game is neutralizing threats, and the biggest threat to the town is the mafia psychic that you have a completely irrational townread on.

In post 1039, mastin2 wrote:Also, Nacho--do you think that the scumteam, down a member come day two, would crossbus so heavily?

So heavily?
You call AP trying to push LS as scum until I shut that down or AP going for a 1v1 with me until pulling back because he saw that shit wasn't working heavy?
Or qwints fuck my fingers are frozen but we don't have shit for time so look at me go anyways

In post 1037, mastin2 wrote:You-as-town I would have expected to IMMEDIATELY appeal to me. I would have expected you to target me, say bluntly why I'm an idiot for thinking Adam/AP are town, and convince me to go along with you. The fact that you went for others first INSTANTLY shot up my suspicion.

i don't always appeal to players first. in this case, i wanted your take on the situation because it will be the most important to me; i wanted you to be able to analyze how AP was reacting to my push, i wanted you to notice the interactions between ap and the people on his wagon and i wanted you to be completely conscious of the situation.

In post 1038, mastin2 wrote:Also, a bit from my QT that I don't think made it into my posts:
I would have expected Nacho-as-town to weigh the value of players.

Town-AP takes a while to get into rhythm, but once he has, he's a lethal scumhunter. Town-qwints is just...kinda...there. Not helping, not doing much. Qwints-scum via Mehdi has many associative tells, which AP-scum lacks. (First and foremost because he isn't scum. :P But also because AP has no set way of dealing with scumbuddies.)

So from a logical perspective...I just don't see why lynching AP over qwints is ever going to be a good plan.

I did. Meaning that there's a very special reason why I am focusing on AP over qwints. It means that I fucking know that AP is scum and qwints amounts to what is essentially a backup suspicion. Yes AP town is more valuable, but that's not what we care about right now. I have LS as 100% town, I have Mala as pretty fucking town, I have Jal as pretty fucking town, I have GreyICE as pretty fucking town, I have penguin as pretty fucking town, I have Loran as pretty fucking town... The only powerful player I have as scum is ANGRYPIDGEON and it's a strong fucking read. Right now, the name of the game is neutralizing threats, and the biggest threat to the town is the mafia psychic that you have a completely irrational townread on.

In post 1039, mastin2 wrote:Also, Nacho--do you think that the scumteam, down a member come day two, would crossbus so heavily?

So heavily?
You call AP trying to push LS as scum until I shut that down or AP going for a 1v1 with me until pulling back because he saw that shit wasn't working heavy?
Or qwints trying to call AP town and even as he continues to bus, throw suspicion on CS? No, fuck that. Fuck that fucking shit.
Scum don't want to bus. But they are because they are being forced.

and you might think i'm being arrogant
but i wouldn't play this arrogance game unless i had good fucking reasons behind it
and since pidgeon is going to kill me like a scared bitch during the night, you better not forget my reads

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1073 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

lynch ap tomorrow

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1077 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

guess we're no lynching then

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1081 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

jal is essentially confirmed town asshole

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1082 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1079, AngryPidgeon wrote:Solid play wins games Nacho. Not troll hammering. Weighing claims. Avoiding No lynches. Even if your reads are good, you will lose games if you play objectively bad in that regard.

"i'm concerned about his read on me because he's a good player"
"nacho, troll hammering and weighing claims and avoiding no lynches is important!!"

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1088 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OH LOOK AT LS BEING TOWN AS FUCK

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1089 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

fucking obviously i'm not going to allow a nl
and you acting like that's in the realm of possibility is fucking stupid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1094 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANYONE ELSE VOTING AP

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1096 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

fuck i needed GI or mastin
but mastin stayed stubborn because he has a soft spot for you

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1097 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hey ap you should self-vote until like a half an hour before deadline

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1102 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

who is a second candidate scummier than angrypidgeon?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1103 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

let's talk this out, guys

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1107 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

penguin i can throw down a full townread on

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1108 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

like, her reaction to being accused of the confirmation thing was town as fuck
the response to junpei was town as fuck
suspicion about Adam's townread on her was good
the attack on LS is one of the only ones that don't make me puke
and going with qwints is consistent with her thought process, and it sort of contradicts the "more of my townreads are on AP" bit that would be a nice transition to not bussing

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1110 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

no it's not
sorry babe

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1111 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

but is penguin seriously your #3?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1112 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

err
#2?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1115 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1113, Jal wrote:Nacho: Opinion on CityElectric?

compare with this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

she's not afraid to make votes, she's not afraid to make reads...

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=23494

but as town, she can lurk pretty fucking hard when she doesn't know what's going on. and that's pretty much what's happening here.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1116 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1114, Loranthaceae wrote:I'd lynch her right now, but I feel feel how town has been mislead by her.

is this your penguin read?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1118 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

need to clean for a little while, please hammer AP guys

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1126 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1119, Loranthaceae wrote:Do you want me to be more specific? Her avatar doesn't match her playstyle. There you have it.... How were her reaction town. She's not having fun at all it's like someone forces her to play this game, but that's just the outer shell. I can fell tense vibrations undereath it. . a whole different frequency. They don't match our town comlink frequency at all.

Even AP's is much better - the frequency

people yell at her for "lawyer" posting.
she might drive guts crazy, but she ain't scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1129 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

JAL
where you at

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1135 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

jal, what do you need convincing of to change your vote?
what about AP do you like?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1139 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ap why are you self voting?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1142 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ANGRYPIDGEON WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SELF-VOTING

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1145 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I DIDN'T ASK A DIFFICULT QUESTION
WHY ARE YOU SELF-VOTING

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1148 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1147, Lastsurvivor wrote:Meta's shit, except when you use it to defend yourself. Ok.

In post 1147, Lastsurvivor wrote:Meta's shit, except when you use it to defend yourself. Ok.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1149 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

sorry that was fucking gold

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1152 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1153 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1150, AngryPidgeon wrote:Because what I am seeimg is a lot of shit that was not going anywhere.

???
====[]

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1158 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1157, AngryPidgeon wrote:Well if you vote qwints, ill hammer. Dl in 12. We arent nling or ill blacklist all of you

hammer this clown please

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1160 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

NO ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE ONLINE
LOR JUST NEEDS TO HAMMER

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1161 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1156, Loranthaceae wrote:I listened to that for about 3 minutes before it got a little monotonous and I realized that it's repeating itself

it's so good

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1164 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

NO LORAN

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1165 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

STOP THIS TROLL SHIT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1167 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATIN

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1168 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

actually troll shit is pretty funny
just hammer ap guys

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1171 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

'bout time

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1175 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

yo guys i'm sorry for trolling but i just wanted ap lynched bc mastin's townread and he said he couldn't be lynched
sorry :[

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1176 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

owait he's scum
POPPED A MOLLY
I'M SWEATING

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1186 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1213 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

GUESS WHO IS BACK, BITCHES?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1214 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

<<<THIS GUY

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1215 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VOTE: QWINTS

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1216 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1195, Loranthaceae wrote:UberNinja is scum because he reads scum-Jal easily and he didn't want to put up with calling her town for the rest of the game, or out himself as scum to her by calling her scum.. so he killed her.

VOTE: UberNinja

NICE TRY THIS REASONING FUCKING SUCKS AND YOU KNOW IT
YOU DON'T GET TO COAST NO MORE, ASSHOLE

In post 1197, UberNinja wrote:So get me up to speed guys. What's happened so far, in the way of role/result claims, etc.?

All I know going into my re-read are the flips, and I prefer to have as complete a picture as I can

QWINTS FLIPPED SCUM IN THE FUTURE

In post 1202, qwints wrote:Talc

SELF-VOTE

In post 1212, qwints wrote:I've had votes on 3 people total - I was only on AP yesterday, and I've only been on 2 people today.

Mastin - scum stay away from town-town fights all the time, especially when it's near a deadline. Combine that with the shrinking pool of people not on the D1 lynch, and I think CE's the best target.

BZZZT
BURN SCUMBAG

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1218 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

yup yup he's not antitown he's a fucking scumbag
don't read
just fucking vote qwints

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1220 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

by random people, you mean people who need lynching

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1222 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i had them as scumbros despite hard bussing
then one is town and the picture is clear

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1223 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

don't play the whole "wrong once, wrong forever" game with me, son
i fucking hate that shit

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1226 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

the false dilemma was too good to stop lynching you now
we can't let scum's efforts go to waste

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1228 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1221, UberNinja wrote:tell me nacho, besides qwints, who do you suspect most?
looking through your ISO briefly shows me you had him and AP as scumbros

>> le AP flips town

...and you're still on a rampage against qwints?

what's the 2+2 here

WAIT ACTUALLY DON'T VOTE QWINTS
I DON'T KNOW WHO HIS BUDDY IS YET

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1230 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1229, penguin_alien wrote:UberNinja, save brain power and read early game knowing that the whole confirmation thing was due to the mod sending my PM to the wrong username.

think bigger
tell him to save brainpower and just hammer when i tell him to

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1232 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

just hurry the fuck up

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1246 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1234, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 1231, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1226, Nachomamma8 wrote:the false dilemma was too good to stop lynching you now
we can't let scum's efforts go to waste

okay nacho is town -- no way scum says this

anything else i need to know for my re-read?

This sounds to me like Nacho is going to die tonight.

probably, who fucking cares

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1248 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and fucking why is qwints still alive
jesus

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1250 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

why the fuck not

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1257 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I FINK U FREEKY ND I LIKE U A LOT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1258 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Prod CityElectric, please.

uber still waiting on you and this girl

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1260 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

greyice.
can you give me more than that?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1290 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1286, UberNinja wrote:because nacho came in and started hard pushing qwints, and hasn't really done much since, and i feel uneasy about that
and everyone seems so willing to lynch him so very easily, and it seems like a "too easy" kind of thing

i push as hard as it takes for the proper lynch to go through
this one won't take as much kicking and screaming as AP did yesterday
so i'm going to be more chill today

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1291 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and remember that what you see happening on the outside isn't necessarily everything that's happening
we have QTs for a reason!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1294 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

that's what i'm here for!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1300 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

scum killed t-bone because scumteam was penguin, medhi, guile

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1301 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

although i'm not sure about penguin
i'm skeptical but afraid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1302 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and***

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1303 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i would really like that CE replacement, but noooo

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1304 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

also mastin how are you still taking so long?
this isn't anything like your mirror mafia aspirations yet you're procrastinating like it is

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1308 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1305, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1300, Nachomamma8 wrote:scum killed t-bone because scumteam was penguin, medhi, guile

yeah except t-bone said penguin was super town

and i am here to say that mehdi was pretty town too

mehdi wasn't pretty town
medhi was scum as fuck

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1309 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

but yeah i never believed in that penguin scumread anyways
i just wanted to see how it felt

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1310 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

cityelectric feels okay, i think

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1311 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BUT NOT THAT GOOD
RAAAARGH

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1313 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh god don't make me explain
i'm just trying to lynch qwints
let me lynch qwints

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1315 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

or better yet, we can still vote you
splendid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1318 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

holy fucking shit

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1319 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

now penguinscum sounds blasphemous if i say it in my head
sorry for losing faith for a minute

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1322 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i hate trolls.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1326 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1323, UberNinja wrote:Not trolling.

then you might want to roll in the cannons for a real attack because the current pussy shit you got going is going to sorely disappoint you
but first, mala.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1334 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1332, Malakittens wrote:Well looks like Nacho will soon be ontop of this game going into the nice railroad of Mala being scum! Stay turned!

i will never call you scum this game
i'm going to make uberninja call you scum and then chastise him for it

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1340 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

CASH RULES EVERYTHING
AROUND ME

mala is town goddammit uber

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1342 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

your avatar is an abomination

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1344 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1327, mastin2 wrote:Don't worry. It's not too hard for me to do, but it's not as simple as I thought it'd be and as people assume it'd be.

only you can turn a side project into a MASSIVE FULL SCALE ASSAULT ON VCA
i love you for it

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1346 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

closed legs don't get paid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1370 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

=====[]

LS is 100% town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1378 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1374, UberNinja wrote:Everyone should sheep me instead of nacho anyway, I'm a better scum hunter

not if you think qwints is town

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1382 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1379, qwints wrote:I'm voting Last Survivor because he wasn't on the guille wagon, and I think lynching people off the guile wagon is where we find scum. What do you think about CE's disappearance?

I'm guessing she flaked. Did you have a different scenario in mind?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1385 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

STOP PROCRASTINATING

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1411 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1410, UberNinja wrote:Also, why am I on VLA and I'm still the only one posting right now? Where is everyone? This is one of the most apathetic games I have ever been in.

Post, dammit. And lynch nacho

mod being gone is also a pretty large factor

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1413 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

wait please don't.
please just be patient until OGML is replaced and we get a CE replacement. I have been waiting on this lynch because I would like to end this game somewhat quickly but I need to see a couple things first.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1414 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i should get killed tonight if scum are halfway competent, so you won't have to worry about me
mala is a bit low activity, but she's been easy and light with me as town and her Adam meta push was something that I SUPER approved of and was seeing eye to eye on, so either that was a baller ass frame or us sharing a thought process, which is nice. LS is town as fuck mostly for secret reasons, but still town as fuck. and loran is so horribly obvtown that it's like god damn he is so fucking town

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1416 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

mastin has been IIoA'ing like a motherfucker lately, but that's usually a sign that he's going to get something together if he doesn't procrastinate
pa is cool, town, cool. i'm decently confident in this, but not positive.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1418 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

you'll see once we get some replacements.
but seriously, we need some replacements.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1421 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why are they probably town?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1423 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gut isn't good enough, as I'm sure you wouldn't accept that answer from me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1425 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

burden of proof is on the minority, son.
you know this.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1427 (isolation #144) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It will.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1434 (isolation #145) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

cool.
loran, you around?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1439 (isolation #146) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What continent is Poland on?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1441 (isolation #147) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

that's not the game he's referring to.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1998 (isolation #148) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I enjoyed this game very much while I was alive. Mastin snowed the hell out of me and I am just happy, although the game stalled like hell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”