Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Jal; yeah I can confirm it for you because I checked this area three times to see if the game started.
After he sent out PMS; City, you and I were the first to confirm. (I think it was City)
After the second time I checked everyone was confirmed, but PA.
This was about a day after the PM's went out. (So, basically PA is lying. Which is why I asked what I asked in the beginning)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah. Apologizes I was on my phone. Noticed that it was Loran and not you Jal.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Uh guys. Why haven't any of you called out Juls for her RVS vote when we basically ended RVS stage before that.

LS: Why would town lie about it though?

@T-Bone: Please tell me you'll actually post something during the day phrase that consists of something non-bolded.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mmk. Yeah, I could see that about nothing warranting a "for-serious vote" by post 15, but I'm wondering why you even voted at all.

Well, me asking why anyone hasn't called you out IS me calling you out.

I'm not ready to place a vote.

@Adam:

I'm trying to dig at PA's reaction to test if it's truthful or not and which side-motivation it's coming from. That doesn't yet deserve a vote.

Also are we going to be a post machine again this game?

@T-bone:

I'm talking about her post 15.

Also the bold is going to annoy me.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You got to be lying somewhere. My facts don't lie. Anyways, this might just be fruitless. I'm dropping it for now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 72, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 68, Malakittens wrote:You got to be lying somewhere. My facts don't lie. Anyways, this might just be fruitless. I'm dropping it for now.

@Mala: Speaking about our earlier game, you voted for Levi straight out the bat, why not this time for Penguin?

I voted Levi for multiple of things. To get us out of RVS stage before it started. To get discussion going and for reactions. Reactions more on Levi because he was new and I wanted to see if he would act towards his scum meta - which he did not.

@Jun:

PA is probably lying because I checked this game three times before it opened Day One. She was the last to confirm and in less than a Day of the role PMS going out everyone WAS confirmed but her.

I'm dropping it because no one else is biting (besides Loran) and I'm unsure if she's scum-lying or town-lying. At this point I rather look else where then harp on something that could go do a merry-go-round for the whole entire game. If she's scum - I'll catch her later on during the game.

---

@Adam:

How does "neutral" sort of profile make Loran and I scum. We must be leaning null-scummy then and not really neutral itself.

Why did you not say anything about T-Bone or LS? What's your read on them? I find it really odd how you named everyone, but them.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I really don't see myself as not taking stances and I don't see myself trying to blend in.

I don't see how you can understand T-Bone's play because right now it's not even clear to me what's he's doing. He seems to me as jacking off at this point especially with his first and second post. His third post got some content after people poked at his direction.

The same goes for LS. All he has done is voted you and you haven't even looked his way. In fact you hard-cored ducked it.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

I just woke up from a nap. I'm working on a doc and once I'm finished with that, I'll be making a post. So I rather not have anyone hammer him just yet.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You are doing it again Adam. Do you still think I'm scum? If so where's your case besides pressure?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No, haven't started yet. I am actually sick so it's hard for me to get out of bed and get to the computer v.v
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 174, Adam-12 wrote:Your play has been scummy. If you are not scum, now is a great time to fix it. Are you done with your report?

So, what's scummy about my play?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Elaborate when you get the chance then. You are being vague and I don't like it one bit. Considering I was neutral rather than "scummy" and then you vote me for pressure.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Swowee.

I'm making a google doc in a few hours to work solely on this thread. I'll vote someone after I finish the doc, but I'm probably going to vote Adam. I see a lot of things that he has been doing similar to the last game I played with him and it's making me uneasy. (last game he was scum)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Malakittens »

Quick in to hop out.

LS; I'm doing the same as that last open we played together. I didn't throw a vote down until close to the end of Day 1... Not that it matters at all.

Hey Adam. Where's that case?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nice overdramatic Adam, lol.

Who said I wasn't going to vote until the end of Day 1. I simply commented to LS my play there is no different from here right now. Actually if I voted you right now it would be totally different from Jal, but since you're twisting it, I'll be voting you when I get home.(I'm on my phone)
I'm actively lurking? Okay, nope. I woke up and posted and following something that I asked prior and got passed over. Seems as if you aren't taking me seriously.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

We still going to actively dodge the case I want addressed?

(Imma try to vote:)

Vote: Adam [\b]

To force you to take me seriously.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

When I get home my vote IS on Adam. I just booched the tags and I don't have the other slash.

Adam answer my flipping question that I directed at you. You are annoying me to no end about it. I hate people being vague.

LS I was in about 6-7 games when we first started there and now I'm in 2. Guess you can see why I'm a bit more active. Ugh back to work.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Vote: Adam-12

Explain your case on me. I'm done playing your games. I want a reason besides pressure why you voted me. The reasons that you gave are vague.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Alrighty.
( I did individual player reviews and then going to later do a full review of the thread - So bear with me as I have questions for players )

---

CityElectric:

Going to reply to your post 92.

CE wrote:What do you mean by the bolded part?

When I said I'm dropping it because no one else is biting (besides Lora) ...

It was originally a reaction test. Wanted to see who would confirm what I had saw and wanted to get a reaction out of Penguin. All of which happened though Lora's reply was different than mine is since he wasn't aware of what I was actually referring too.

I dropped it because I feel that this conversation wasn't going to be good for the town. It was an unnecessary conversation in the long run and that it could go on forever. I was trying to move pass this and look elsewhere.

For reactions - I wanted to see if anyone would get defensive over Penguin. I also wanted to see how far someone was going to take this and see if they were going to twist it into a case in the long run. I still didn't find Penguin's lie vote-worthy, but wanted to see her reaction to me questioning it.

Also, if you're going to place a vote on someone. Being vague about it isn't helpful. If possible can you explain what you don't like about Lora's play that makes it vote-worthy.

I did find it odd how you replied to Jul's question about RVS vote (here), but you totally ignored Adam's vote on you for the same reason that is located (here).

---

Adam:

May I just say reviewing you and Lora are going to be a bitch. Your post counts are over 80. You make finding connections through ISO's
very, very
difficult.

First off. If you vote someone and someone asks you for a reason why you are voting them answer it. I loved how you dodged the answer of why Jun's post was scum thinking.

Here's what I have a problem with is in this post right here.

Why did you un-vote Jun after he replied? Why wait so long? What reactions did you get?

I already stated how you have Lora and I listed as "neutral" yet are still keeping a door open to vote us both in the future.

This post here seems a lot like your post(s) from last game.

This vote and post on me (here) seems a lot like this vote (here). (Anyone who isn't Adam should actually click this second link - Promise you - It's quite a gem)

Funny, how I want you to elaborate or EVEN give a reason for you switch to me and you have not, but you are allowed to say his vote-switches are scummy. So hypocritical. >.>

Funny. -.- Taking my VT argument from last game. Just like the whole watch-list/Watch/I don't even.

---

Guille:

What do you like about Adam's 75 post?

I have to agree with you about Adam and Lora. They both can't be scum together, but I'm not partially sold on a scum-Lora as of yet.

Also what do you think of CE and Jal?

---

Lastsurvivor:

You might have thought I grasped at straws, but I don't feel as if I did. By the time she voted I felt that RVS-stage was over.

I don't know how Adam knows what T-Bone's play is, but I don't. Bothers me a bit.

I do have to say I like your posts. They are searching for scum and you are going after players.

----

Penguin:

Thank you for the explanation regarding the PM's. Now that you given the reason - I can see it was an honest mistake and not actually lying.

My answer to your question is soon to come.

----

Jal:

Mala, I assume you mean the wagon or what looked like a serious vote by Adam here. There hadn't been a lot of discussion by that point, mainly votes. So I don't see the big deal here. Why did you decide to bring this up now though - instead of your first post immediately afterwards?

Yeah, Adam's wagon, but also Jun's wagon to me looked serious to me. There wasn't discussion, but there were votes that would spur discussion. I brought it up now because I wasn't really reading the thread up that point. I skimmed the thread and wanted to confirm Lora's finding for a reaction test.

I don't get your logic here - You seem to be calling her out for making a vote whatsoever during (arguably) during RVS stage. What is your point?

I called her out for making a non-serious vote when there was votes that were going to spur discussion. I just wondered why she continued the RVS-flow when she could have not voted at all.

Mala, you have utterly failed to respond to me. You are acting funky this game. You're being passive and reactive to things rather than active. Why aren't you voting anyone?

Was getting there. I was trying to get Adam to explain his vote on me and if you looked I barely responded to anyone. Now I'll be active rather then passive since I got some days off.

I take issue with your vote on me. You seem to never be able to read in me any game. I am giving up on you forever.

----

In fact.. I think I'm going to sleep and then tackle the remaining players tomorrow.

So basically so far from reviewing players by themselves I'm at:

Scum:

Adam - Unexplained votes. Similar scum meta - Vague answers - Not giving out information that he has learned.

Town:

Lastsurvivor - Explained above - Posts seem pro-town and hunting is acknowledged.

Jal - I actually do like her posts - She's hunting - I look forward to seeing more out of her.

Watch List:

CityElectric - Vague answers - Ignoring posts of some players, but responding to others. Can possibly seem her scum with Adam (though - it's very weak)

Penguin and Guille - I'd like to see more out of them before putting them into a list. I have a gut-town feeling on Guille though.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

Lora. Wow. That was pure, pure OMGUS.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

What I don't like.. Is you not responding or commenting to my one post. The only person to respond to it was LS.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

If you think my case on him is pure meta - you are super mistaken.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also if you think my whole post was on Adam then you are also mistaken.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

What is with Mehdi and City both posting elsewhere, but not here?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I didn't say my catch-up post was completed. It's not and why do you find me scummy for my catch-up post?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

& You were/are so helpful.

Considering I'm trying to build a case from Adam's scummy post. I made ONE, ONE reference to his scum meta. How is voting me and not giving a case helpful? When asked to explain it - the question is just dodged.

I'm also trying to search for scum for interactions. I haven't listed my full analysis yet because we haven't had a flip, but once we do have a flip those interactions might be the saving grace to getting one step closer to finding scum.

Catch-up posts aren't scummy. Just sayin'.. Adam HAS done a few "I'm going to catch up (posts)" - Why isn't he scummy for it? One sided, eh?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So..... Adam's town because he's done a lot of posts so that's not considered 'catching up'. That is a bad reason to call someone town. Explain to me why you think he's town. Oh wait, you recently voted him. So why all of a sudden are you now defending him?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It's due to the sudden shift of defense on Adam that I don't like by GreyICE. He didn't call him town, but the defense feels like he's sorta feeling he's town. Does that make sense?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

I have. I have a weridish gut town feeling on him, but besides that he's null. He really hasn't posted enough.

Get better penguin <3
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

Uh. Lora - because the explanation that Penguin explain does look like an error that's not really her fault. Now that the information is out anything defensive-wise doesn't really apply.

---

@Jal:

Want to keep the sly comments coming? Explain usually more 'stronger' than this. On a more important note: I have answered your earlier questions.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Kay Jal.

I know you are voting me.

Actually, it depends. I try not to vote during RVS and if I do it's serious rather than playful lately.
I have a strong scum read on Adam, but no one is seeing it. (Ironically that happened during Switch too!)
It's only Day 1.. Give me time to look at a flip and a NK.
Yeah - last few times I argued a case after I got votes on me I was forced to claim and I died. I have responded to questions.

Haven't really got a read on Penguin. I have played with her when she's both alignments and I am watching for her sporadic wall posts which hasn't happened yet.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

This.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p4658134

My Adam case is in there too.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

If it's Peng, Guile - Mal.. Why are you voting the second rather than the first?.. (Common sense is probably because Guile has 2 votes on him and you are making it 3, but still)

.... Right, kay Mastin
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh god Guile that post was terribad.

You are ignoring / skipping the posts of your scum read, wtf!

.... Meta is Si different from town-Guile. I'm not sure if its from this game on lowest priority or you being scum.

vote: Guile

I still think Adam is scum, but ... That last post by Guile.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hmm. Peng being in the same mindset as me. Super interesting. You get a tentative town read.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

Why don't you elaborate why you think I'm scum, Mastin?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Way to hammer.. Lora..
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It hasn't decreased. Just wasn't expecting him to hammer like that. Wanted Guile to explain things. Just Lora was pushing for a PA lynch and well just hammered quickly. Also there is a few players who are mia.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Adam..

I wanted to see content from City with current discussion. I feel like she's sliding by. Which doesn't give me a good feeling.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

When you find a way to explain a gut feeling. Then you can let me know. I can never explain my gut feels. >_>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

So, I'm not sure if T-Bone's kill means Penguin is actually town. Also it does indicate City-scum.

Lora really? That's all you have to say.

---

@jal/Mastin: explain your votes please.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

Jal clearly two others think otherwise. >.>

I am still thinking Adam is scum, but Penguin's vote looks super bussy-like, but T-bone's kill looks like it can lead to scum-City. Those are my top three picks for scum tbh.

@LS: Please tell me how I'm scum for not being able to explain a gut feel. If I was scum with Guille I would have not called him town via gut feel, but distanced. You don't know how I play as scum, but I'm usually a hardcore busser.

@Mastin: It's okay, but I'm going to say you are wrong about your connections in regards to Guille and I.

Vote: City
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@LS: I did say usually. You happened to pick the one scum game where I didn't bus because there wasn't a need to do so.

It was pinging due to a game we recently played together. Jiffy's Tracker/Watcher game. I just felt one of his first posts were similar. Apparently I was wrong though and once he returned from V/LA my read on Guille was changing since he went V/LA a few times during that game and supplied content, but this game he was distant.

@Mehdi: There was a post from you at the end of Day 1 which looked like you were edging about your read on me. It was the one regarding Lora's hammer and the negatively.

So my top picks for the remaining two scum are in: {City, PA, Adam}

PA is due to the hammer since it looks a bit like a bus.
Adam is due to a mixture of meta, gut and the posts related to gut.
City is due to the NK.

Techinally Lora could be considered scum for the NK, but since Guille was going hard at Lora during Day 1. It's a less likely possibility.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah, I realized that after I posted that PA wasn't a hammer vote, but an L-1 vote. I tend to screw things up after going by memory rather than actual facts.

PA did not hammer and you gave PA a town read for similar thinking.

Actually I never said I gave her a town read. Please note my "tentative" town read. Meaning it would be after the flip that I would solidify my read on Penguin. Just because someone is in the same mindset doesn't mean they are scum. It was clear that she read my post before voting which means that she could have taken my post and changed it to her will before voting.

---

Also to me GreyICE is not cleared to me. The fact he wasn't killed when he was a huge contributor to Guille's death is astounding. He didn't find Guille scum at first, but then later on changed Guille to a scum read for his catch-up posts. During the following posts he gives an explanation on why he wants Guille and I dead. (Catch-up posts are scummy) Then he raged when he found out that Guille was hammered by Lora.

---

@Jal: Can you link me to the scum game on LS?

---

Which totally brings your meta defense into question. What makes one game more necessary to bus in than the other? Looking in some of your previous scum games, it looks like you bus one partner more heavily than the other (I'm looking at Murder on the HMS Regalia where you bus BK much more than you do Image). Who's to say you haven't been bussing one partner this entire game while ignoring Guille, who was absent most of yesterday?

Point is: You do not have some conclusive "uber bussing" meta that somehow forbids you from creating a fence-read on Guile.

It doesn't. It depends on the type of town that we have and how badly the partners are in danger.
I haven't. Try taking my word and I wouldn't ignore Guille. I know how he plays as town, but barely know how he plays as scum. I literally have only played with scum-Guille once and I was barely around for that game. When Guille is town - he's good to have around and not worthless. He was absent during another town game I was in, but he came and contributed. This game he was different and I thought it was the V/LA, but I was proven wrong. He's sometimes a lot more absent as scum then he is as town - though I noticed him V/LA and a shit-ton of catchup posts as town too, but those have a lot more content.

Yeah - I guess my "bussing" is more commonly when there's only another scum partner then when there's multiple.

I'm starting to think you are just being arrogant now. You tried building a meta-case against me earlier in Day 1, but was proven wrong by looking at ISO's.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Because how fast his wagon built up - I would think at least one person on his wagon could be scum. She voted him which put him at L-1 because she wanted an explanation. Which looks like bussing to me.

If he flipped town.. Honestly, I'm not really sure. I think it would look worse on Lora mainly due to the hammer because it was sloppy and quick as hell.

It looks pretty ragey and he was catching up Jal. So it took him a few posts to get to that part.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I was expecting someone's flip, but I wasn't sure it would be Guille, but since Penguin put him at L-1.. I was expecting someone to express intent to hammer yes. Did I expect Lora to hammer like that? No.

I'm not sure if he flipped town how it would look on Penguin. She was previously leaning null to me anyways, but I was watching for her usual scum-meta-tells. (I did answer that question)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I swear I feel as if you are just grilling me right now to see if I answer a question not to your liking so you can vote me. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

NO, we did not vote with the same reasoning. She voted similarly, but not the same. She used one of my own points and put him to L-1 for an explanation. I gave her a tentative town read because at the time she was in my line of thoughts which made me feel like she could be town, but after the flip I'm not certain because the L-1 does look like a bus. Both Guille and Penguin had little interactions.

That is so not a valid reason to vote me by saying "Sheeping GreyICE' when we don't know he's fucking town. I have always disliked sheeps for that reason alone because sheeping the wrong person at the wrong time can equal a loss.

In post 486, Jal wrote:Mala and Penguin aren't scum buddies. Mala isn't a complete derp. She wouldn't have put attention onto Penguin at the start of the day like that - and keep on doing so after no one really cared that much about Penguin's late arrival. She is not a "random busser" on the same level as AP is, if you get what I mean Mastin.

You are so quick to forget you said that. Even though it's mostly pointed at PA-Me as scum buddies and not all connected to Guille.

---

So, let me ask you this? Does my post
look like bussing to you?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

If she really wanted an explanation prior she could have kept following it up - which she didn't.
I wanted an explanation from Adam - Which I kept following up until I realized that he disappeared from the face of the earth.

---

List me your current reads right now. Scum to town please.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

She could have followed it up PRIOR to him hammering. She was in the thread just about the same time he was. Post #469 was around the same time he was posting. If it was so dire of a post she wanted him to explain she could have re quoted it. This was a bit earlier than the hammer. Plus if she really wanted an explanation she could have avoided putting him to L-1 in case someone hammered like Lora did. Basically I'm trying to figure out if she legitally wanted it answered or she just dropped the vote with some semi-distancing question and "pressure".

Why would I have unvoted if I didn't like the feel of his last post? His last post was horrid. I would never imagine a town member mindset to ignore the majority of their highest scum read. That is more in a scum mindset because they are locked on a target and are not allowing anything to change that read. It wasn't my questions that I wanted answered afterall.

I would imagine that by now they have changed a bit. So I was asking for a semi-updated list in some type of order.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yep. I'm totally letting it go. Jal and I are arguing over a let-go Penguin read.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nope. #237 was the first post by you that brought up meta.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

Again. Ice and Mastin are not obstown. You have a slight aura of it, Lora. I still don't want to clear Ice or Mastin as to that read.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Grey any opinion on PA? I mean you are doing all that you can to put attention on me without giving thoughts to any other players. There's two scum left not one. Why are you not trying to theoretically speaking; hunt for the other team mate? That theoretically speaking if I was a second scum. If I flip town who would be the other suspects in searching for more scum? Right now I feel like you believe you are right, but not looking at any other options.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Honestly, I haven't really read a town game of Grey. I remember his 'Rage' when MoI died and not even his partner. So when he raged I flashed to that. I honestly thought that Grey would have been dead over T-Bone.

Right now his tunneling on me is terribad. The fact he's only looking at me for being scum, but hasn't commented on PA or is even looking for the 3rd scum gives me a bad vibe.

I have already commented on Grey in prior posts. So guess you can go there and get my opinion.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Want to actually answer my posts Grey? Or you just going to ignore each and every one that is directed towards you?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I have asked you questions. Try reading my post on page 24.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm voting for my top scum read, but yes I have my potential scum list narrowed to 4 people. {City, PA, Adam & you} Don't try getting me to get off my one scum read and onto you. I can hypothesize and try to narrow my field more as I please without being pressure to voting you. You can fucking tunnel me, but it will be to your loss not mine.

I believe Jal, Lora, Mastin and Mehdi are town. I haven't yet decided for LS and Jun. I want to see more posts out of Jun though.

By lynching me I assure you that we won't be lynching scum on whatever day I am lynched. You should give a fuck about who the third one is and try to actively hunt it rather than trying to go after one.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Dumbfuck. I'm not scum let it go. Your tunneling on me when I flip is going to hurt you. So knock it off.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hypotehially speaking: if CE were to flip town, that does what to my possible alignment?

I'm going to just not read or reply up grey until I calm down or he grows the fuck up and isn't so annoying.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Which also lines a cute mislynch up.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

Lora get your meta right. I don't do NK analysis as scum that is a town trait of mine and no I do not force my meta. I just play a whole different way as scum than I do as town. As for priding NK analysis I think that was too strong. I. Basically can narrow my list down due to a NK. Pa was trying to make it more than it was.

No I'm not trying to buddy. Don't attempt to discredit me by that.

If everyone is going to play like this I'm okay being the lynch because this will frustrate me to no end. Just letting everyone know I won't be scum like everyone is hoping. That you'll still have two left and honestly I rather actually go after scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

The last time Mehdi defended like he's doing he was town. He defended me from scum hands back in a Micro. I can get the link if needed. So that's why I think he's town. When I was scum in a hydra and he was town; he did not defend me because I was not giving town vibes off. (I was absent, but when I did post there was a slight difference of my tone)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

Grey, I don't find Lora scum. You are assuming because I'm replying to him I think he's scum. Opposite.

Secondly: I'm a girl. Call me a guy one more time ...

I'm not sitting back. I have presented my reasons for everyone that I feel are scum. Adam-scum is written all over day 1, but no one seems to care. When people ignore or don't take me seriously on a read - I temporary drop it and move on.

Funny you are accusing me of things that others are doing also.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well. Fuck I been harping on scum-Adam since Day 1. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

I don't really see you as scum. I have my top four contenders and you aren't one of them. It's written in my ISO and I didn't think I needed to confirm that I don't find you as scummy as the other players that I have mentioned.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 520, Jal wrote:I concluded that Mala might not be scum because of the suspicion she put on Lor for hammering. If she knew her partner was going to flip scum, why make Lor look like a baddie?

LS is more of a gut and meta. He was mainly on one person yesterday vote-wise which is more like scum-him.

Adam looks scummier for Guille's interactions. Guille was calling Lor and Adam both scum but ran up Adam. Called Adam "cool" at the end.

City is still scummy to me for being more of a reactive player.

+ or - Mehdi.

AP, it wasn't GI who made that comment. It was Jal.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I really don't think the MR should claim.

@ Jal:

I like AP's posts. The overall slot - well Adam's slot to me as scummy, but since he came in I'm starting to double guess that. The only problem is that he's calling you and Mehdi scum which I'm not really certain of either of you being scum, tbh.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I already explained it damn it. If you want to know - look at my ISO.

Her post to me looked like distancing and then the vote on Guille looked like a last minute ditch of a bus. She voted him because he didn't answer a question and not really because she was suspicious of him, imo. The only thing she wrote similar to my post was the whole ignoring his highest scum read. That was the only thing I agreed with - granted she voted after I did.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry. I been busy lately. I will try and catch up after work. If not - Friday night/early Sat at the latest.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

Quick skim. Just noticed there's votes on the Adam-slot. Sorry AP - I have reasons for your slot being scum. Even though your posts look decent - I can't just totally toss out anything that Adam did and write it off as nothing.

Vote: AngryP
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

... I have had a case on Adam in my post #354. I also find it refreshing that Nacho pointed out what I did about his first scum game and using the same type of language.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Man, Lor is acting the same way he acted in Om's game. (you know Jal - the one where you were totes scum)

I'm around - not that I'll be of any help.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh god it's almost 10pm when the hell did that happen. I'll be around and move my vote to avoid a NL.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

Uh. Read the setup dork :P

Town only roles are the mind reader and the back up mind reader.

Only two people who have claimed so far are Lora and Qwints. Both of which claimed vanilla.

Lora that is a stupid theory.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

I been thinking more about the GreyICE slot being scum or at least some of that wagon that was on me last day before it disappeared being scum. (Not everyone is going to agree with my thinking, but this it)

Now scum can essentially have two chances at night to find the mind reader due to their actions. They can investigate, but also kill. They wouldn't spend the kill on someone they already investigated so they would likely push for that lynch the following day.

Then again they could totally try to use to their advance the day Lynch in their favor. They could push someone's lynch in hope they would get them to claim.

As for the Jal kill. I'm not really sure but I'm looking at Qwintz as scum. Qwints scum recently game he was really lurky and only posted to the minimum or when he was kinda called out. Though since I haven't played with a town-Qwints ... I'm not really sure if he lurks in that ascept.

I'm also not saying I was targeted by a scum action, but it's possible. >.>

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also, Lora, what was your reasoning to vote me last Day? It didn't make any sense to me and I'm trying to figure if you wanted to stay off the AP wagon since you kept hopping between wagons during Day2.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

You were acting like an idiot and being unhelpful and utterly annoying right before the deadline. I was letting others just because you are acting like this doesn't mean you are scum. That's hilarious that you voted me because of that. Jal said a similar thing too, but you didn't jump on her - just me.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well, I think your whole T-Bone that's what you get for talking shit was fucking unnecessary and off. The whole Uber is scum because Jal was killed and Uber knows scum-Jal.

I don't even see how that's a viable reason to even vote Uber.

Let me ask you this Lora.

How many games has scum-Uber played with town-Jal?
How many times during those games did town-Jal have death by a NK.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mehdi felt town to me. Like really town. Qwints feels town a bit.

Honestly I'm lost and I feel useless in this game. Normally I have a better handle on who the possible scum are, but I just don't.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well looks like Nacho will soon be ontop of this game going into the nice railroad of Mala being scum! Stay turned!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

<3 you really Nacho
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

>.>

Really? Just like that. Nothing to explain it eh?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well my last post was serious. So explain.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You mean the game I died N1 in?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Because I don't feel like I was hunting a lot there.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I could go reread everything and try and get better reads, but the more times I reread the more I begin to doubt myself then I run in circles.(me running in circles is hilarious to anyone who isn't me) I was wrong about Adam/AP and feel discouraged about it. The fact you and Lora have been trying to question people onto seeing how they feel about me to be lynched and yet nacho hasn't picked up on it and yelled at you, but is focusing on Uber.

I do feel however Nacho is town.
Since I still have Mixed feelings about the GICE slot I think Über has a good chance of being scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

Want to test something.

vote: Qwints

This is L-1.
(Note for those who love to randomly hammer)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

You know. I voted you to see if you would post. Since you seem to come when called when you're scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

You convinced he's scum or just want to hammer him for the hell of it and then blame me if it goes wrong?

I rather wait for some input though first.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

You are also manipulative at scum. Your point? ;o
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

I don't trust you >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

She's been like this all game.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Nu. Maybe ill reread when we hit night.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

CtD- you scum?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well. I can say my QT isn't as post worthy as yours. I had a lot of motivation at first and then it just dwindled down to nothing after a while.

1. Was a mod post.
2. Was a joke post by me. My number on this game is the same number as my lucky number.
3. Was me showing what I was going to attempt to do which was meta players. Adam due to his play in the beginning was the first person I was looking at.
4. Was telling the MR I was trying to direct either the scum NK towards me or at least the scum NA by breadcrumbing.
5. I tried to trap Adam-scum.
6. Link to a google doc.
7. Then giving my suspects after the Guille lynch. Thought it was Adam/PA team.

In my google doc - I had a lot of meta information on Adam which Nacho did put into his case on Adam. I knew Nacho was the MR after it.

(Now my lack of posting in the QT doesn't mean I'm scum - just means that my motivation to this game dwindled after being attacked so much and also due to RL reasons.)

---

@UN - You are so wrong about your read on me - it hurts.

---

I have meta reasons to believe Mastin is town. Mainly due to how he doesn't bus unless he has too. He tries to keep his partners alive and did not try and keep Guille alive.

I have again changed my mind on Lora and I'm back to thinking he's town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

Lora was really town due to how Guille kept his vote on Lora. I feel like Lora can't be scum based off of that.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

Really, I'm still not sure. Nacho has been known to be right in his reads, but at the same time wrong.

There's only a few I feel that are town:

Lora
Mastin

To some extent:

Über can be town if he's telling the truth about ICE figuring out that Jun was the MR. If ICE thought Jun was the mr it would have been better for him to kill him rather then keep him alive.

I still think CE is suspect.
Pa there's a chance your signal could have been trap to catch the MR. All though I wouldn't want to lynch you this day because Nacho had a town read on you.

Which leaves me LS - who honestly I keep going back and forth on.

~~

I still should have gone with my gut and not lynched Mehdi. I felt Mehdi was town due to meta, but let myself be swayed.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

One thing that makes me think CE is scum is because the lynch hasn't happened. Unless one of über or Mastin is scum. Which I am starting to think neither are.

I don't get why though the CE's slot vote is on Lora when it's obvious half the players don't think he's scum. Basically his vote IS useless and not going anywhere.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah. Nacho is great at reading scum me and great at reading town me. There hasn't been one game other than our first game where he hasn't been wrong in reading me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

I just woke up from a nap. Other than the first game we played together which he read me as the wrong alignment - the rest he's guessed correctly.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

That really now makes me wonder why you weren't hammered by scum CTD. You had two votes on you so that means scum are opposite time zones orrrr 1/2 scum on your wagon.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

No. We kinda are in LyLo. We lynch wrong here and the kill ends the game.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm just clearly horrible at math. Which isn't surprising.
Kay we have one mislynch left. -_-

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Mastin - I don't see how UN is bussing me right now. GreyICE was on my tail during Day 2. So not really sure your case of UN is busing me because he's on the block is true.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

1. Why did you make virtually no use of your QT?
2. Why the flip flop on AngryPidgeon's slot? You had a scum read on his predecessor, then "double guessed" yourself because you liked AP's posts, then jumped on his wagon as soon as it became feasible, bizarrely apologizing to him.
3. Why did you partake in the qwints lynch? Your stated reason for lynching AP was "you look decent, but I can't toss out everything that Adam did", and yet you did throw out everything that Mehdi did when you voted him. Mehdi felt town to you. Really, really town. You put qwints at L-1 "to test something" and then proceeded to lurk your way to night. Explain.
4. Who's scum? Last we've heard, you were town on Mastin/Loran, town on Uber on the condition that GI figured out the MR early (he did), unwilling to lynch PA because of Nacho's read on her, undecided on LS, willing to lynch me. Why are you not scumhunting?

1. Been busy as hell due to classes. Felt bad about all the replacements so thought when things calmed down for me I could play normally, but when things semi-calmed down - I was getting heat by ICE and due to our blow up I stopped being motivated to try. I didn't like the fact when I attempted to do something like catch up he called me scum for it.

2. I had a strong scum read on Adam yes. AP's posts did give me a really big gut-town vibe and due to that I double-guessed. I lynched him because I was paranoid about Adam still being scum and if the game ended and turned up that slot was scum all along I wouldn't have forgave myself for not pushing harder for the lynch. I apologized to AP because my vote on him was mainly due to Adam and not because of what AP was doing.

3. Mehdi was strong town to me. All of his meta seemed to be going in his town direction, but Qwints ended up destroying that read by lurking. Recent game I played with Qwints he basically came when called out and he was doing the lurking there as he was doing here. My reaction was I wanted to see who would call me out on it. I also wanted to see if Qwints would come back to the thread and if he did how would he have reacted to it. I didn't proceed to lurk my way into night. It might be super hard to believe, but I'm not on MS 24/7 because I actually have priorities. So if going to work/school is lurking - then so be it.

4. Honestly, I'm not really sure. Part of me feels like if GI knew that Jun was the MR - why didn't he kill him on Night 1. Which brings me to question whether or not that whole slot is town or scum. I did think it could possibly be scum due to the way ICE reacted to the hammer by Lora and how the lynch came about and him not dying Night 1. UN is trying to take control and steer the town onto a better lynch even though his current direction is towards me that makes me feel like he's town motivated.

I can't really talk much about Mastin, but I'm starting to really think he's town and not scum. I could only explain further after an ongoing game ends because it was brought up there.

PA's town read is starting to slip. I am also astounded about how willingly people were giving signals out especially when they weren't certain of the alignment because it could actually be a trap. I still currently think the way PA put Guille to L-1 seems like a huge bus. To me there has to be at least one person busing Guille. If there isn't then scum just played a really ballsy game.

As for Lora.. There has been certain comments by him that makes me think he's scum rather than town. First off the hammer by him was sloppy on Guille. Secondly, his comment towards T-Bone after he was NK made zero sense for town to do that. Thirdly, the whole Jal was killed because UN was scared of being caught felt more like a trap to me to steer the town into lynching a strong town player. Why isn't Lora dead yet after Guille went after him, but also the way he hammered Guille. Something is off about this scenario.

Clearly you are the MR so there's no use in lynching CT.

I'm still undecided on LS. He makes me want to just hide in a damn hole because he's a puzzle.

I'm really not in the mood to have to go reread all the pages to come up empty because if I'm already lost now and I double guessed everything so far this game - what's to say I won't still be that way after I'm done?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #108) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm currently on spring break and I'm still not going to reread because my mind creates really crazy theories that would likely be ignored anyways and with my luck will point to the wrong scum team.

You might not be satisfied with my answers, but those are my answers. When I barely have time to read or even play, why would I have time to post in a QT or even best what would I say? Sorry, I'm busy as hell and hopefully get ontop of it soon when soon never comes?

I'm sorry that I have feelings and want to show those feels after voting a player who has done nothing wrong or even argue against what his pred did. So I did feel bad for voting him.

Okay my activity has been decent in other games, but during those games I wasn't pages behind and taking heat and being called to almost 1vs1 a player. Just saying I have a tendency to want to not play after actions of players such as ICE. I even wanted to play less during the game Nacho railed roaded me recently in and there has been others. Believe it or not I don't like it when I get pissed and blow up in a thread because it results in going backwards towards the type of player I'm wanting to be.

So you ask me for my opinions on who's scum and in return don't even care. Sure you got time to spare, but I don't. Want to know what I'm doing over my SB? Reading 4 books for a research paper(oh and no they aren't short or easy reads at best)

As I did the math on Thursday we have one mislynch left. If its me so be it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

Right I'm really 'invested' as I just answered questions that were asked of me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Malakittens »

UN:

I fucked up - we're not at LyLo yet so your timing on a player being hammered yet doesn't really apply. Considering I have been around, but actually haven't been around. Lora or LS are the only two who could have hammered me when I sat at L-1. Both of which are kinda okay with it. Then there's CTD.

I still kinda believe Mastin is town, but there's one little thing that makes me think he's not, but overall he's town. I been saying this for a while.

Also anyone who's saying I'm scum because I haven't been lynched yet. It's a common known fact that scum like to leave a player who's really lynchable in during LyLo because it's easier to get a wagon on them and win the game.

Vote: LS

Will change to Penguin.

I will not vote Mastin or CTD.

I rather not vote UN or Lora.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Malakittens »

Quick post since I'm eating and on a really fast break at work.

Lora: UN should be able to tell the difference between scum Mala an town Mala since I played in a modded game of his as scum and my play has been so much different than it is right now. Right now I just believe he's being stubborn as fuck and doesn't want to hurt his own ego to admit he's wrong regarding his read on me.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You know. Jal and I were actually discussing PA and arguing regarding the read on PA right before Jal was killed. Along with PA's trying to get the MR to use code words to find her and then her figuring out it was Nacho the same night he was killed makes me more than wonder if she's scum. Then we have her vote on Guille was really similar to my vote, but it was at a time that looks like busing.

..Ohwait.. I think I said a lot of this Day 2...

---

Yet, UN, you haven't responded to the post I made regarding the whole L-1 and not LyLo.

In fact, I barely know why you are voting me other than oh my PoE states Mala is scum with PA or Mastin, but I'm just going to keep harping on this until they are dead.

--

I will admit that my vote on LS was because I'm a huge liability to the town in LyLo and it's better I'm gone before LyLo because everyone is just going to vote me anyways if I manage to make it there because everyone is like "she's scum, she's scum".

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

I don't want to be in LyLo even though I'm town and I should fight to stay away from the noose I'm a huge liability if I stay alive before LyLo because chances are I'll just be voted there and we'll lose. There's no way with CTD claiming and all the suspicion on me that I'll be NK'd. I voted you because I figured I'd vote you to see if you would hammer vote me gone because there's no way in hell I'm self voting and being modkilled.

Talking about the conversation with Jal on that same page. Yes, I was trying to bring Jal on the same level of thought I was because I was thinking PA was scum at the time because her vote looked more like a bus then just a regular vote onto a BW.

I rather have LS lynched before PA, but I'll settle on an either or. I have a feeling they are the scum team.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well I'm not liking Uber's lining up lynches post. If PA is town and I'm lynched - it's game over and a loss for the town. Seems your mind is made up on one side of the flip and you don't care how wrong you are or how it's going to cost the game for the town. The fact you keep tunneling, you disregard the fact my play is different then when I'm scum. Your slot has been tunneling me from Day 2; some could even say Day 1 and haven't listened to a word others said.

As for PA there's a difference between giving up and trying to do better thing to raise the chances if winning if we hit LyLo. I already said that scum want me in LyLo because its a lot easier for them to win with me there then it is without me there. I'm heavily under suscipion which is something that scum want to be up against in LyLo because it gets the attention off them and on me. I don't have a good track record of winning LyLos as town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

Whatever Nacho. Apparently anything I say is being disregarded by you due to confirmation bias.

You're also dreaming if you think you'll be Nk'd over the backup mind reader.

Über you're normally then this. So I'm yet again thinking you're scum because Nacho was defending me and then bang killed.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

I never once said oh hey I'm going to be NK'd. It's pretty obvious I'm under a lot of suscipion and due to that I won't be NK'd. Stop missrepping me.

BECAUSE ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT EVERYONE THINKS I'm scum. Why wouldn't they NOT take me to LyLo?

Well, I'm not scum so it must be Penguin. I'm worried about the possibility of us both being town and with your lining up lynches it's already lost for the town.

Oh wait, I guess I'm not allowed to have the right to worry because I'm scum to you.

No, i was trying to make a point regarding you and Nachos name and fucked it up. I had to redo the whole beginning part because what I had written was way to bitchy.

It was rather not vote you this phrase. If Penguin does flip town - I'm still wondering about Lora and I doubt LS is Lora's partner.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Malakittens »

If you thought it was Uber/LS why did you even vote PA in the first place, Lora?

Uber's tunneling (as much as I hate it) makes him likely to be town. Removing Mastin from that equation the team is LS/Lora if Pa does flip town.

@PA:

Take my post out and look at it from the perspective I am and then tell me if its from a scum perspective.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm waffling because I honestly don't know who the team is and if I PoE based off meta I'm left with LS/Lora. If I remove my meta PoE it's likely UN/__ either LS or Lora. Likely Lora then LS.

This game gives me a headache.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

UN, fuck you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yes, I'm town for the last millionth time.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

Mastin is likely town.
You're likely town due to meta analysis.

Which leaves Pa/Lora/LS.

I'm conflicted on PA because I'm reading all her posts from a town perspective.

LS is super quiet during twilight and scum don't like to talk in twilight because they are scared to slip up.

Lora and Guille could have bussed/distanced each other during Day 1.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Malakittens »

Although this game looks like its currently the only game LS has so he could just not be logging on.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah PA. I remember you saying that in the open game where you were scum and due to that I was thinking you would probably flip town due to how much you're talking right now during twilight. :s.

Yeah, Lora's vote on PA was bad. Then along with the scum team is LS/Uber, but then voted you just makes it worse.

Lora could have easily told Guille he was going to try to distance/bus early on Day 1 to get some cred.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nope, RM's game.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #125) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

UN..

Your tunneling is going to
lose
this game for the town. Sadly tunneling for you
is
a town tell so the only thing I can do is try and convince you to not vote me and actually vote for the real scum team. Everything you said last day phrase before the thread was locked was what?

So; I really doubt it's Mastin and UN as scum due to meta tells since their meta is closely related to town.

My phone is currently dead and I have to go take a trip tomorrow to fix it so unless my mom will let me borrow her phone tonight - I doubt I'll be back until like 4-5 hours.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nacho was also pretty damn confident that I am town, why are you ignoring that part of the equation, Mastin?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well guess I can't attempt to change your mind UN. Anything I say to you is ignored and it's really starting to tick me off.

Yes, LS, let's be opportunistic and vote for someone who is already has the majority of people who wants to vote her in LyLo.

UN just lined up two unnecessary lynches. It was obvious he was going to do this even though he was voting for Penguin, but stated that I have his vote no matter what next Day if Peng flips town. None of which is helpful move by town - he doesn't have an open mind, but a closed confirmation bias one.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well yeah there's a reason why I wanted out before going into LyLo. Apparently you guys don't seem to get it that I'm here because I'm an easy target for an easy win. Starting to annoy you, but it's ticking me off that no one is listening to me.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

1vs1 are never good for the town. Wtf are you doing UN?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

No; because the only people I think are town are you and Mastin due to meta.

As I said Lora could be scum and him and Guille were busing each other WHICH ISN'T OUT OF THE ORDINARY TO DO WITH DAYTALK.

Mastin is town because he tries to keep his partners alive rather then kill them off and he went after Guille quite fast before the wagon sprung up.

You're town because your tunneling is a town aspect of your play.

Which yet again like I said leaves me PoE that the scum team is Lora / LS.

What makes you so sure that Lora and LS are town?
What makes you so certain I'm scum?
What makes you think Mastin is scum then town?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

UN. My play IS NOTHING LIKE THAT GAME. What don't you fucking understand? I'm so fucking sick of your confirmation bias.

I'm not lying out of my ass. Everytime I voted first in LyLo when I'm town I always lose. I have a very shitty town record because I'm a great town mislynch in LyLo.

He's going to vote me anyways most likely if its a Lora/LS team.

You can say what you want, but my vote WAS ON LS last Day so your argument is holding zero water right now.

At this point there's nothing to change your mind; you can't get a clear mind for half a second.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

He's pissing me off.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So here's proof Nacho is pretty damn accurate in reading me. The only exception is our first game together because at the time I was pretty 'newish' and he got me completely wrong..

This was me being town. I replaced early in Day 1 and Nacho pegged me here. Although - viewer desertion is advised as he was in a hydra, but half of it wasn't really around.

I replaced in Day 2. Pegged me straight away after my catch up post and tunneled me to the ground until I was lynched.Located here.

Here I might stand corrected. He was wrong as he called me town first(was weak townread), but then a post by me later on pegged his radar, but I killed him before he could chase me to the rope. xD Located here.

Here's the first game I referenced, but as I said I was quite new. Here.

Believe those are all the games I played with Nacho. He's been recently very accurate in reading me because he can tell my scum meta from my town meta.

~~

Now we can move onto Jal's accuracy in reading me. Every now and then I'll joke around with her because she seems to chase me when I'm town thinking I'm scum in every game we played together.

She was however scum in this game. Lora and Uber both should have fond memories of this one.

Game where she chased me in the beginning for a RVS vote, but for deflection and other stuff. I was town and a PR. Located here.

I replaced into a slot. I did scummy things which started to raise the radar for her, but she felt her vote was justified. Located here.

I wasn't going to bring it up because it was a marathon game, but I remember telling her to back off of me because she tends to guess me wrong in the beginning or throughout the whole game. I'm starting to think it's partially me because I'm just a scummy player in general for some reason when I play with her. Now I can't find it. :(

OMGOMG I found it.

Told her to back off which wasn't polite.>.>
Here's her response at endgame.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

They could be playing mind games with us. >_>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No because I kept begging to die last Day instead of Peng, but fucking no one would listen.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Am I not allowed to have strong meta tells on EITHER of you? Does strong meta tells = I'm scum for believing in possible town reads?

~~

Actually, no. There's only one other game that I gave up right before LyLo and actually during LyLo and I was town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Anyways bed time as I was really only online to show 'Jiffy some pics for possible avi thing you got going in GD :P

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #138) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

UN I have a spinning headache since 530 and that's why I was barely on between that and class.

You're not really listening to anything I'm really saying anyways. You will still continue to call me scum, you'll still try and discredit anything I say. You won't reason or even acknowledge I can be town. You're too deep in your tunneling to think you're wrong about your read on me and that it might be LS or Lora.

Nacho is good at reading me. Mehdi is good at reading me. Ap is *okay* at reading me. If you don't listen to me why don't you listen to what they had to say?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #139) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Duuuuude. Wtf don't nitpick my f**ing wording. My meta reads on both of you ARE strong. I won't be voting either of you. Don't you think I would have voted you otherwise already? I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE SCUM.

Clearly you suck at reading me now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #140) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I didn't want to accept your 1vs1 because I'm not interested in voting you, but also they aren't good for town either.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #141) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm still not voting you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #142) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No, it's not.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

@LORA:

i"m always defensive

You can"t really ask me to cut something out that is actually part of me

no i still think you guys could be screwing around with us and making us do all this shit just to find out that both un and i are town

(screw you too keyboard for not letting me use caps at all)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

You know what? Screw off.

While dont you solo out the people not posting like LS or Mastin. If UN's scum he's waiting for me to vote a townie and to secure the lynch with the help of his partner.

You keep telling me to 1v1 with UN, but what's the point of it? Everyone else is just sitting back and not doing anything watching how this unfolds and that's dumb.

I did all I could do to show I'm town. Your choice to believe it or not.

I have never seen 1v1 ever good for the town, but more benefit for the scum. So please tell me how this is helping anyone at all especially in LyLo.

Basically we are locked into UN or Mala lynch. If I pick and vote the wrong person it's game over which is why I'm not voting yet.

Yes, I could pick UN, but if I do who's his partner? It has to be either LS or Lora as Mastin IS NOT SCUM and if I was a random spectator; I would be very hard person to call my slot a scum partner of a theoretically flipped UN scum as his slot has been on me since Day 1.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

The only one I trust right now is Mastin and therefore wanting to really make a block with him right now. I know it sounds really dumb, but he is the only one I'm certain of the huge town read.

I know he believes I'm scum, but blech.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

Mastin I been saying it since you flipped during the Micro 140 the one you defended me on.(APs)
It was then that convinced me that you were town before then I was pretty paranoid that you were busing.

No, Lora has been telling me that I'm scum for being defensive when me being defensive isn't alignment indicative and if it is then it means I'm likely town because I'm known to be calm as scum.

I do not like LyLos and I do not like 1v1 because I believe this is dumb.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

You can answer my question first Lora. How is the 1v1 helping anyone in LyLo.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yet.. That's your personality you may enjoy 1v1, but I do not.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm currently trying to figure out his partner. Where is LS? >.>

Also you flaunting the fact you're obvstown when you aren't really obvstown..
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm aware, but we need 3 votes on Uber and I'm only one vote unless I have some super ungodly triple vote power I don't know about.

I have to convince either LS, Mastin or you into voting Uber rather then voting me.

You're hedging into possibly voting Uber which means I need to convince Mastin or LS. LS is current AWOL and Mastin is currently reading me as scum.

I already commented about how GreyICE flipping about your hammer on Guille looked very similar to when he flipped out about someone dayvigging MoI. (MoI may not have been scum on his side, but he was still scum - who apparently GreyICE read from his first few posts)

I could see Nacho being killed because he was trying to get a lynched pushed on Uber and Nacho was defending me, but it's a stretch.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sigh because I'm not sure Mastin.

Due to this current situation I feel as if we are locked into voting either me or Uber. Yes due to the 1v1.

Point is I have to convince you guys into voting Uber and not me. You're nitpicking too.

Lora is hedging at least from my view that he wants to vote Uber, but I'm not sure.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

Whatever at this point.

I'm not scum.

VOTE: Uber

There Uber you get to cut into me for voting you when I said I wouldn't. Have at it because I know you want too.

I haven't been hammered because its pretty obvious the other scum is waiting for someone to vote me so they can secure the lynch.

Either way; Mastin isn't scum and I'm not scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm trying, but it's not doing shit. That's the thing I have never been the type of person to be convincing into lynching someone or not lynching me.

Also guys can someone explain to me how this game is the same as my play in this one? Because its really not.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lect=19101
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well, GG to town and scum. Sorry town I sucked this game and I didn't try hard enough to help pull out the win.

Tbqh I still don't know who the scum is so you played a great game.

Probably wont be around for post game or reading anything as I'm disappointed in my play overall.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”