ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:18 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 12, Bacde wrote:/confirm doctor

??

/confirm
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

i was so confused by the "dayvig" vote. i was like, "I'm pretty sure that's a role and not a player...."

vote: Lord Mhork

@Parama: I've played with Zang before and he's never been a problem
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 60, Svenskt Stål wrote:My target is frozen, I refuse to switch until he start spilling it!

There's no-one in the playerlist called TastyToast.

Only thing sticking out is the "wagoning" right now. I think BBmolla's wagon vote is worse than Bacde's.

vote:BBmolla
. Bacde was obvjoking. BBmolla notsomuch. Meh its a start.

@Parama: post restriction or are you just being lyrical?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 91, BBmolla wrote:Yo Toasty I think Bacde is one of those situations where he is scum who literally says what they're doing in order to make people think "Scum wouldn't say what they're doing so he's town."

I do this shit all the time

Have you ever played with a Bacde before? Last game I played with him, I completely misread him (early) for similar reasons. I had your opinion and was wrong about it.

Also, you talk about his vote but say nothing about your own?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:11 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 103, BBmolla wrote:Toasty shoot me a link to the game when you get a chance

Breaking Bad Mafia

I was third party, but really did think Bacde was scum. Venmar was mod, Majiffy was also in the game.

the conclusion: Bacde does some trollish, sarcastic antics early game. Its a pain to deal with but its not allignment specific.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 196, Kise wrote:
In post 107, Kise wrote:
In post 92, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 91, BBmolla wrote:Yo Toasty I think Bacde is one of those situations where he is scum who literally says what they're doing in order to make people think "Scum wouldn't say what they're doing so he's town."

I do this shit all the time

yeeaaahhhh.... BB is scum, more votes on him would be extremely nice

Don't think so. He has a different reason than me but he's voting Bacde and that's a vote on scum. He has his head right.

Sorry, my account was hacked.

Molla is null leaning scum. He's not really scum, but if I say that, the call will keep us alive so we can go at it.

If you want real scum, look no further than AA9, Four & Monk. Classic scum lurkfucks.

Unvote
Vote: AA9

pedit: Actually that reminds me, Ven why am I townlike? I don't see it.

I agree that people need to speak up, but what makes them scum lurkers? People lurk. And the people who ARE talking aren't exactly saying much.
For that matter AA's response to this is striking me as town.

In post 222, Venmar wrote:A lot of people be quiet. I want more talk.

I have a very eerie gut feeling that Toasty may or may not be playing like his sk/scum self this game. ( by the way, I DO read my mod games, just not in detail )

So you have a gut feeling that I'm either not scum or am scum? coolbeans.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 331, Svenskt Stål wrote:FourTrouble 2013-03-29 03:01:49 0 days 2 hours 8
Le Cupcake 2013-03-29 04:25:18 0 days 1 hour 7
ArcAngel9 2013-03-29 00:52:37 0 days 4 hours 7
ToastyToast 2013-03-28 23:18:13 0 days 6 hours 6
Lord Mhork 2013-03-28 23:19:23 0 days 6 hours 5
Zang 2013-03-29 02:52:20 0 days 2 hours 3

And I thought I was slacking.

I really hope you're being sarcastic because fuck you. I'm not an over talkative troll. I post only when I have something to say. scumpoints for you.

In other news
unvote:vote:Kise

For bitching about lurkers already and the weird "why am I town" thing. If even you can't see why someone would think you are town, then why should I trust you?
Also...
1) Please explain the hacking thing. Its confusing me. Whoever "hacked" you said some pretty scummy stuff.
2) Ms. Marangal interaction is off. The "who are you" thing sounds like scumbullying
3) AA vote is a bad one.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

marangal wrote:What are you talking about? Kise was the one who asked who I was, not the other way around so if it sounds like scumbullying, it's Kise bullying me, not me bullying him.

That's what I'm saying. Else why would I list it as a reason for suspecting Kise?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Kise wrote:She didn't respond to me. Whatcha talkin bout bruh?

AA's next post was basically "I don't really give a shit what you think about me Kise. So I'm just gonna scumhunt."

Kise wrote:And yes, you lurkerfucks may not be scum but you're good candidates to look into. Typical scum, you ask about? Yeah those guys don't like to be cervix deep into D1 conversation, else they get held accountable for stuff! Best bet is to chill and let town make their move and direct conversation first. That'll do it.

Explain to me how one can 'lurk' early in the game. If it was at fifteen pages with quality posts and not a bunch of Majiffy-Bacde shitposting, I'd think differently.

Sven wrote:Voting someone with 7 posts cant be bad.

Voting someone with 7 posts when *see above* is bad. Also, look at the time between the posts. I'd only consider it lurking if it's taken more than a day since the last post. a SIX HOUR gap between posts is nothing, and that's the highest time gap you had. Sorry I'm not on the internet 24/7.

Oversoul wrote:Toasty...why is it every game I play with one of you, both you and OS are always in it together? Is that some kind of toast thing you got going on?

We're from the same loaf.

Venmar wrote:Toasty was overly defensive and even backlashed in #356 for such a vague suspicion put on him by Sven. Couple that with his non existant contribution to anything that happened ( other than Kise ) and my still existant gut feeling he is playing to his scum meta, Toasty is my vote for now.

Um, no. I said earlier in the game that the lurkers do need to start posting, but that calling them scum this early is stupid. My post to Sven is no different.
Last time you said "I have a gut feeling Toasty may or may not be scum." You still haven't answered my question of why you were being so ambiguous.
And I don't really see how this is playing to scum meta--if I even have one.

@Kise: You're response to my vote is all like WHY DID YOU WAIT?!?!??!?!?! Is there something in the town handbook that says "town must post and at the immediate sign of suspicion"? Last time I checked, there isn't. I ISO'd you after FourSquare's post because I agreed with his assessment, and had a gut read prior.

Kise wrote:I don't see a hint of bitch in this post. Please break it down for me TT.

bitching as in nitpicking. And to me being all like "ERMERERD LERKERS" is exactly that. You can't think of any reasons to vote anyone so you pull the lurker card out of your ass.

Kise wrote:The second line suggests you find my posts scummy. The first line suggests I had room for pro-town ideas in the first place that I myself should have seen. So it's either I should have seen town content from my slot, or it's all scummy to you. Which is it, TT? You didn't have a problem with me asking Ven about my townness in 236. Why now?

Huh? Those lines aren't contradictory...It has nothing to do with whether or not there were "pro-town" things you should've seen and everything to do with not having any reason to ask that question. Who the hell asks someone why they have a townread on them? You want him to lay out a case?
"Hey guys! This is why I think Kise is town! REASONSREASONSREASONS."
"Oh wow, I really few that! Vote Kise for Town Lord!"
Town-reads should never go into detail anyway. Free info for scums.

Kise wrote:I'm going to ask you the same question I did to your pal FT: Are you able to iso me up til yesterday and show me what posts of mine were pro-town? I'm curious to know what I did that was oh so beneficial to the faction.

hmm, nope. Don't really see anything town about you but it doesn't mean someone can't have a townread. gut is a big part of this game.

ToastyToast wrote:It's bad in that AA9 is not someone I'm tunneling on. Sure. So where do you go when you choose not to ruffle feathers, TT? You didn't with my vote the first time you saw it in 236. Why now?

If you aren't ruffling feathers in this game you aren't doin' it right.

Why Now? WHY NOW? WHYYYYY NOWWWWW? Because that's when I decided to decipher the codes amongst all the shitposting. I'll post when I post tyvm.

Kise wrote:Done dicking around. Toast is hesitant nice guy scum who waits for FT to vote me before doing so himself. Look back at 236. I don't detect any voteworthy negativity coming from Toast there. He waited to long to jump ship.

How have I hesitated?

.....TastyToast....................lafdfjafhdhafue
good to know that hero and derp have joined the party.Enjoy the wall, bitches.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 am

Post by ToastyToast »

herp*

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:32 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 421, Svenskt Stål wrote:Fucker, I aint reading that

Blame Kise's defense.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 427, Svenskt Stål wrote:Tasty, your defence of AA is interesting.

And according to you I am the highest ranking poster that posts quality.

How so?

In post 428, Venmar wrote:
In post 418, ToastyToast wrote:
Venmar wrote:Toasty was
overly defensive
and even
backlashed
in #356
for such a vague suspicion put on him
by Sven. Couple that with his non existant contribution to anything that happened ( other than Kise ) and my still existant gut feeling he is playing to his scum meta, Toasty is my vote for now.

Um, no. I said earlier in the game that the lurkers do need to start posting, but that calling them scum this early is stupid. My post to Sven is no different.

- So you don't deny the bolded?

I 100% deny it. Trying to show you why its not overdefensive. Calling people lurkers when they've posted in the last 6 hours is idiotic. Calling people lurkers when they've posted around seven times Day 1 in a game that's only to page 18 because there's been 108 Majiffy posts, 79 Bacde posts, and 64 Sven posts is equally idiotic. My response had nothing to do with my name being there and is consistent with how I feel early. If people have a strikingly low post by day three, then I'll take a look.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:48 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 434, Svenskt Stål wrote:Because she has 7 fucking posts. Lurkers should have blowtorches up their stinkers.

I think I've been vocal enough about the lurker thing? AA said more in one post than Majiffy did in 108

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:32 am

Post by ToastyToast »

AA's push on Bacde/reasons for not suspecting BBmolla struck me as town.

I feel like my defense of her is getting blown out of proportion. Kise's vote on her was bad, and I have a town read on her. There's nothing else to it.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:50 am

Post by ToastyToast »

She asked why you were voting BB but calling him town.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:02 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@BB: It was an early game read. Between the two of you, I thought your vote was scummy whilst Bacde's was null.

I had a response written up from stuff yesterday that I'll try to rewrite tonight (damn game locking).

@AA: you said my reasons for voting Kise were stupid, and that Kise's reasons for voting you were stupid. But one of my main reasons for voting Kise was because his reasons for voting you were stupid. *logic gap*

And there is a reason I'm not voting Kise in this post. Don't get your panties in a twist.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:03 am

Post by ToastyToast »

[quote="Kise] He flubbed yesterday.[/quote]

How did I "flub"?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 554, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 549, ToastyToast wrote:@BB: It was an early game read. Between the two of you, I thought your vote was scummy whilst Bacde's was null.

I had a response written up from stuff yesterday that I'll try to rewrite tonight (damn game locking).

@AA: you said my reasons for voting Kise were stupid, and that Kise's reasons for voting you were stupid. But one of my main reasons for voting Kise was because his reasons for voting you were stupid. *logic gap*

And there is a reason I'm not voting Kise in this post. Don't get your panties in a twist.

In post 553, ArcAngel9 wrote:So what your point anyways?
If you don't think Kise is scum, why are going back and forth with him. First clear your head and play properly.
And keep your dirty tongue with you, I ll might chop it off next time...

Did I go "back and forth" on Kise yesterday? No. So clearly something would have happened between then and now for me to change my read. That's all.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:51 am

Post by ToastyToast »

So, the Zang wagon came off as quite scummy to me, and as such I'm confident that scum is on the wagon. So I'm going to examine it a bit.
Parama starts the wagon with a PL vote, which he never changes then replaces out of the game.

BBmolla has his RVS-ish vote on Zang, leaves, then eventually comes back because he is "fake-scumhunting." Zang was pretty upfront about the difficulty he was having getting into the game, so is it really shocking that his hunting comes off as forced? Also noting that he says my town meta has "more presence" than how I'm currently playing, which I find inaccurate.

Then the derp-brigade hops on. You know how I feel about them. There antics are not inherently scummy, but at this point its not really an excuse. Last game I was with Majiffy, he did this whole act but he was still productive. I don't feel the same way about him this time around.

I feel that Venmar's hop was one of the scummiest because he has little (if any) mention of Zang prior to his hop. He also talked about his unwillingness to PL someone because anti-town still means town, and its only there vote that matters.

@Venmar: So if you do not PL, what was so scummy about Zang to warrant a vote switch? And answering with "we were running out of time" is not a proper response, as I was still a viable lynch at that point. You didn't explain your Zang vote at all. In addition, you keep saying that you think I'm playing to my meta in my SK game. What exactly about my SK game is present here? Have you even looked at my town meta?

FourTrouble's lynch is awful, and he hasn't done crap. He also has failed to come in and explain his decision to vote. The game's been open long enough, and it he said he would catch up on the game so he can't use that excuse to put off being productive.

vote: FourTrouble

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

FourTrouble lynched Zang. It's pretty obv that's what I meant, just awkward grammar structure.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I like how you ellipses the important part, Majiffy. Way to cut out the explanation for the statement.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 618, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 616, ToastyToast wrote:I like how you ellipses the important part, Majiffy. Way to cut out the explanation for the statement.

In post 614, ToastyToast wrote:FourTrouble lynched Zang. It's pretty obv that's what I meant, just awkward grammar structure.

In post 604, ToastyToast wrote:FourTrouble's lynch is awful, and he hasn't done crap. He also has failed to come in and explain his decision to vote. The game's been open long enough, and it he said he would catch up on the game so he can't use that excuse to put off being productive.

>Doesn't say a thing about Zang.

Sorry scumbutt, wrong answer.
Rope this please.

In the same post....
TT wrote:
So, the Zang wagon came off as quite scummy to me, and as such I'm confident that scum is on the wagon.
So I'm going to examine it a bit.
Parama starts the wagon with a PL vote, which he never changes then replaces out of the game.

In post 604, ToastyToast wrote:FourTrouble's lynch is awful, and
he hasn't done crap. He also has failed to come in and explain his decision to vote.
The game's been open long enough, and it he said he would catch up on the game so he can't use that excuse to put off being productive.

TT wrote:BBmolla has his RVS-ish vote on Zang, leaves, then eventually comes back because he is "fake-scumhunting."
Zang was pretty upfront about the difficulty
he was having getting into the game, so is it really shocking that his hunting comes off as forced?/quote]

TT wrote:I feel that Venmar's hop was one of the scummiest because
he has little (if any) mention of Zang prior to his hop.
He also talked about his unwillingness to PL someone because anti-town still means town, and its only there vote that matters.

So if you do not PL,
what was so scummy about Zang to warrant a vote switch?
And answering with "we were running out of time" is not a proper response, as I was still a viable lynch at that point.
You didn't explain your Zang vote at all.

Number of times Zang's name is mention in the post: 6
When the Zang wagon is being talked about: EVERY FUCKING LINE

Apparently I was wrong to think people know how to read. Good to know that in my future of playing mafia games I should reference a person's name every other word so the people who have the memory span of a goldfish, intellect of a rabbit in heat, and the scum-hunting prowess of Shotty can figure it out. Doooo I neeed to typee slowllyyy? Yo hablo ingles?

This is seriously one of the most infuriating things I've had to respond to. Please defenestrate yourself immediately.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Actually, Majiffy, the only person I called scum in that post was FourTrouble (but congratz, thanks to all your responses it is now obvious to me who the scum is).
I never said Parama was scum, I questioned BBmolla and Venmar about their Zang votes/meta arguments, said the derp-brigade's antics are null (but that I remember Majiffy doing more scumhunting in the last game), and then called FourTrouble scum.

And Majiffy, you can't take one part of that post out of isolation. That's the problem here. You are making it sound like I was talking about FourTrouble void of mentioning Zang. I don't fucking need to mention Zang every sentence of a post that is says upfront that I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ZANG LYNCH.

And, once again, i said AT THE BEGINNING OF THE POST that I was going to take a look at everyone on that wagon, which I am confident is filled with scum. I talked about everyone because I said I would. I DID NOT say at the beginning of said post that I was done looking at the wagon. See, in a mafia game, Majiffy, you need to do things in a process. If I'm not done processing a situation, I'm not going to see someone as scum immediately *see how my Kise vote developed.* I wait for responses, assess their attitute, THEN make the call. And that's exactly what I did here.

Seriously, there's this thing called common sense, and because you fail to have it here and continue to misrep me/taking things out of their important contextual situation, I'm now confident in my reads. In fact, i'm so confident I don't even have null reads anymore.

Buttered Toast[/b]
Bacde
Kise
ArcAngel
Sven
JakefromStateFarm
Lord Mhork
BBmolla

Scum
Majiffy
FourTrouble
Venmar

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

underline fail O.o

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

majiffy wrote:You're advocating a policy lynch on Day 2 when we have someone very clearly scum-flailing all up in this thread.

No. Put your vote back on Toast.

and now your forcing someone to go against their own read. more testament to why you are scum.

And it is not OMGUS to call someone scum for misrepresenting you. And you are.

TT wrote:And Majiffy, you can't take one part of that
post out of isolation.
That's the problem here. You are making it sound like I was talking about FourTrouble void of mentioning Zang. I don't fucking need to mention Zang every sentence of a post that is says upfront that I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ZANG LYNCH.

Majiffy wrote:That'd be fine,
if you mentioned anything about the Zang lynch in the section I originally quoted. You hadn't.

TT wrote:FourTrouble's lynch is awful, and he hasn't done crap. He also has failed to come in and explain his decision to vote. The game's been open long enough, and it he said he would catch up on the game so he can't use that excuse to put off being productive.

The entire thing you quoted is about the Zang lynch.

Keep pouring out the lies, scum.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 679, FourTrouble wrote:TT's response to Majiffy is bad, way over-the-top defensive. There is also a slight discrepancy between TT's analysis/commentary and his reads/votes. That's definitely a better direction than my lynch. I need to check who is ignoring the TT pressure.

You'd be over the top defensive too if a founding member of the derp brigade was trying to convince you that you weren't talking about a Zang lynch when you were clearly talking about/referring to the Zang lynch. But, go on, please. Tell me more about your scumbuddy.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Wait a second....this game had a slow day?!?!!?

Jake wrote:Except for the part where he claimed that FT had time to defend himself but you can easily click on his name and see he hadn't logged on or posted since Saturday. (well you can't now cause he has obviously logged on) He really didn't have any time as it didn't seem like he had been online yet. I'll concede he probably had a typo, but the other part of his argument was completely false. If FT hadn't posted for 3 or 4 days then MAYBE you could argue that he had plenty of time but the thread had only been open for a little over 24 hours.

FT should have explained his vote when he hammered, but he didn't. So I think have more of a problem with that than him not talking about it immediately on D2. In any case, he needed to be pressured for a response so I don' think I was wrong to say that.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Wait a second....this game had a slow day?!?!!?

Jake wrote:Except for the part where he claimed that FT had time to defend himself but you can easily click on his name and see he hadn't logged on or posted since Saturday. (well you can't now cause he has obviously logged on) He really didn't have any time as it didn't seem like he had been online yet. I'll concede he probably had a typo, but the other part of his argument was completely false. If FT hadn't posted for 3 or 4 days then MAYBE you could argue that he had plenty of time but the thread had only been open for a little over 24 hours.

FT should have explained his vote when he hammered, but he didn't. So I think have more of a problem with that than him not talking about it immediately on D2. In any case, he needed to be pressured for a response so I don' think I was wrong to say that.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

sorry about the double :(

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:21 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Sorry for not posting in a while. I was on a retreat, but assumed I'd have internet access (I did not). Will catch up tonight.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:11 am

Post by ToastyToast »

vote: Venmar

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

? You didn't hit anything...

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 781, Venmar wrote:You keep telling yourself that Mr.OMGUS

I haven't had a town-read on you for the entire game, and decided you were scum yesterday.

You were on that FT lynch, Venmar. You were also on that Zang lynch. More reasons to vote you.

Also I was either role-blocked last night or you're investigation immune, so...

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 787, Bacde wrote:
In post 783, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 781, Venmar wrote:You keep telling yourself that Mr.OMGUS

I haven't had a town-read on you for the entire game, and decided you were scum yesterday.

You were on that FT lynch, Venmar. You were also on that Zang lynch. More reasons to vote you.

Also I was either role-blocked last night or you're investigation immune, so...

why didn't you out your other report?

I half-outed my N1 investigation target, if that's what you mean. It's pretty obvious who.

Venmar wrote:I lynched FT because he made a legitimately scummy move by not claiming, it pissed me off ( which was evident ) and I hammered. I partially opposed the lynch in favor of Toasty's for a while, but gave in when FT just derped out.

So did you actually think he was scum or no?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:29 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 818, Venmar wrote:Sorry, i've cooled down guys.

@Sev - Well then in that case, vote for Toasty on the basis that I am bussing him. I also want you to reread the very end of 814 and give me your thoughts on that.

@AA9 - Why was Majiffy killed then? If TT was town then they probably would benefit from keeping him alive since a TT lynch would be easy with Majiffy around. Your analysis of me having not enough reason to vote TT is 1) not reading my ISO and 2) Extremely hypocritical coming from you.

This line of questioning is all WIFOM, but a Majiffy kill makes it look like I made a kill out of spite. With the exception of myself, most of the player-list thought Majiffy was town/neutral. It sets me up for a lynch. And yeah, I'm still alive because I'm an easy target, with or without majiffy.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:16 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 823, Venmar wrote:@Toasty - Counter Point: You could bring up just that to defend yourself and make such points moot while simultaneously killing off your largest threat (Majiffy).

That's why I said it was a WIFOM line of questioning. There are seriously like 5 different things that could be taking place with the Majiffy lynch, so basing an argument on it is kinda pointless

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@BB: I don't think my venmar read is "flubbing." It just went from suspicious->probscum but there are better lynches->now most likely to be scum; the "I actually called..." post was just there because I was accused of calling EVERYONE on the wagon scum. Venmar at that point in time was iffy still, and I asked him the questions to figure out my stance on him better.

I tend to have a "fuck you" attitude if I have to be defensive. Not alignment based, really.

And since you think my claim is awkward, I'll state it clearly (I'm already 75% out there anyway).

I'm a "flavour" cop. But it means I can check what a person tastes like (i.e. town is bland).
I checked Kise and he was Bland.
I checked Venmar and got no result.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 834, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 832, ToastyToast wrote:@BB: I don't think my venmar read is "flubbing." It just went from suspicious->probscum but there are better lynches->now most likely to be scum; the "I actually called..." post was just there because I was accused of calling EVERYONE on the wagon scum. Venmar at that point in time was iffy still, and I asked him the questions to figure out my stance on him better.

I tend to have a "fuck you" attitude if I have to be defensive. Not alignment based, really.

And since you think my claim is awkward, I'll state it clearly (I'm already 75% out there anyway).

I'm a "flavour" cop. But it means I can check what a person tastes like (i.e. town is bland).
I checked Kise and he was Bland.
I checked Venmar and got no result.

the fuck would no result mean?

Most likely I was roleblocked by Majiffy

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:42 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 836, Lord Mhork wrote:Holy shit I'm behind in this game. I dunno what to say.

So Toasty. What's the flavor on that claim?

I am a pony. No joke.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 850, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am switching to toasty, gonna give him a a final reread.

Who is actualy buying the claim at this point?

My claim wasn't by purchase. It was by lottery. actually*

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 858, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 856, Kise wrote:No, Tasty is one of the last great power roles. Leave him be.

Vote Lord Monk
FOS SVENSKT

I am obviously not buying the claim.

What does FOS mean?

What about it makes it unavailable for purchase?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 860, Svenskt Stål wrote:You are not close to lynch yet, so why claim?

1) I was already 75% out on my claim.
2) I feel like a big reason I'm suspect is the sudden change in opinion on Kise
3) I'm in all likelihood getting lynched, so I need to give town what I can before that happenes

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I really thought Bacde was going to lead the town to victory O.o. strange game is strange, sorry for being so scummy.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:39 am

Post by ToastyToast »

forgot to ask--why did ya'all decide to use that power on me? I was pretty much destined to be lynched anyway (not that I haven't weaseled my way out of situations like that, but).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”