Mini 1478 ~ Mafia Xenologue (Game Over!)

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by DTMaster »

My abs are ready to play. Rawr. I'm posting in a stream of consciousness style so you can understand my mindset.

@Nati
1. No. I don't. (Self-Note: Can't tell if newb town or fishing. An interesting note is that
This player slot has modded a MINDSCREW GAME GAIDEN
in the past which makes me lean towards the latter. But this person did take a 5 year break since then which can explain the former. Scum points? Possible due to experience of bastard setups and asking such a fishy fishing question)

Fun fact: Vi was in that game.

2. Ok I'm kinda done with the noise from you and Saki at page 4. After Jabberwock just said that spammage is discouraged.

@Purpkin/Irish Pope
1. Early town read in the exchange about Nati's fishing. Why? Warm fuzzies from IP convincing Purpkin to be suspect. Purpkin giving a pass on a town read. This is going to be easy now.

Wait: Nevermind.

@Irish Pope
1. What. Using Tierce as a powerful player is a poor excuse at play. A buddying to a strong player to fly under the radar is anti-town, leaning on scummy behaviour. Anti-town since you're putting yourself as a sheep to a player and gambling on Tierce being town. Scummy since you are being a sheep to avoid suspicion/anger. Screw reputation. Scum hunt.

Openly admitting it though - is brazen. My feels tell me that I'm obsessing over a conflict of theory (at first) since it reads scummy, but the actual action itself contradictary to what I'd expect from scum.

@Purpkin
1. Elaborate on LLD. Bad or good gut read?

@Jabber
I want two things:

1. Read on Cabd
2. Read on LLD.

Why? Cabd posted but ignored your questions. And I'm getting a confused read from your LLD attack where you said she
was backpedaling
AND this was a case against TIP. This is a problem. This is an aggressive tunnel and a mudsling attempt using LLD's posts to make a comment on TIP.

Vote Jabberwock
for the problems
Daykill Natirasha
for the Noise
Personal Note Saki
for later.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by DTMaster »

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: Your*
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by DTMaster »

After I kill all the scum. We got a job to do.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Jabber
1. I reread the Cabd posts and then realized that he checked in before post 100. I noted the read.

@Morph the Cat/Jabberwok
1. A point was raised about TIP's prior game activities and gambits. I want meta links/game references. How does dumb early pages TIP differ from learning TIP in terms of town play. Differences in play style and pattern recognition of prior game play works - but there is something off when TIP openly admitted to buddying to Tierce/Jabber slot that I dislike about the wagon. I just want these references, I have a working idea on something else and will dig that up later.

@TIP
Don't worry, my pen is mighter than any sword and someone is dying in the next battery flip. ;)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oops forgot

@Jabber
1. Because in practice what TIP did is off to actually doing it. I mean I guess he's experienced enough to do OMG HONESTY IS TOWN. But self-incriminating is something ballsy. It also falls into the meta read that Cabd which is a contradiction since this would fit the day 1 lulz stupid town read that I want both of you to elaborate on.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Vote Saki
. Because I have reasons and they support Saki-scum. I.e. I did shenanigans last night and Saki is top suspect unless otherwise stated.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Nat also needs to die: 177 is a clear distance from the TIP lynch. With a town flip - he is distance man and supportive on the lynch. Scum trait. Qualifies for scum dat is off said wagon. Will read for scum on said wagon after I (sober) get some rest.

Saki's death must quench me. Pretend I'm Edgeworth and I used LOGIC AND REASONS (or Chess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-a60ITJ2Ko)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I was curious about your reaction. I bluff day vigs to get some balls rolling. Usually it fails. But you exuded scummy reads. How so? In the time you thought I did do it (i.e. you didn't know if it was real/not) you didn't lay down your reads of scum/town on the table. You did however stall with setup speculation, admission of role fishing, and OMGUS votes because it was the nature of my day kill. I was curious to see how you behaved under pressure - and you didn't do much townie things.

I can't take the newbie card argument seriously even after your 5 year hiatus because you modded a MIND SCREW GAME. You are a walking contradiction. You are both new but not. You play like if you were new, but you are not. 5 year gap aside - shenanigan mechanics and taking time to figure out your role when you don't know what it does yet over scum hunting is a waste of time. You should know. Mind Screw. The info will be generated when you commit more actions. Taking time in the day to figure said things without any data does not advance your questions - and focusing on the day play is more fruitful.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Heck if you flipped out on me I'd say emotional townie. And on the off chance you were scum you'd might slip up. In any sense you'd act in a way that could reveal to me lots of info or not. And if you didn't well a fake day vig would be evident later and things would be discussed ;)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:51 am

Post by DTMaster »

I go :|. Need to revisit Nat. Getting better vibes. This is silly. Gonna check on the Purple Hydra case TIP outlined. Screaming Death Clan makes this a hard read and I want to articulate it better when I get the chance.

Sakura is giving me good-vibes. That's some cosmic shit there.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:55 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Saki
No hidden agendas. Thought I was clear. I have a role interaction that implicates you because there was no NK. That should be easy. There are other explanations that can explain these conditions which would suggest other things - but I doubt they would claim.

Thought this was elementary school bus level logic. My disapproved Edgeworth face should be here.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:16 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh. Oil's claim makes my result moot then. Saki if it's not obvious I
role blocked you last night
so stop fucking around and lets kill scums now.

Unvote
Will reread after since I only have time to skim at the moment.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:08 am

Post by DTMaster »

Hey guys. Apologies as I've been busy these few days. This is a self note to reread Saki since my RB announcement while I do a reread.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:32 am

Post by DTMaster »

Ok. I was gonna wall but that's counter productive.

1. First thoughts: Why DDD? I actually had a scum read on him last night with the Sakura hammer. But with the minor-Nat dislike (previous slot) to NK level plays my gut says meta/he hit the nail on a head on something. Upon a reread - I am leaning Andi-scum now.

2. Prohawk. Lol. Scum-Morph AND an inquiry into the Oil Tycoons #928? Why would Scum-Morph tell us the truth about dead Oil hydra speach? A strong town hydra in meta respects talking from the grave to lose us the game? I feel like this is a slip to the morph-info reveal from your defensive counter-attack post.

Vote: Prohawk
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:35 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Pro-Hawk
1. I'm confused. Why would scum-Cat even reveal this information as true? It's more likely from a scum-Morph would be lying/making a crazy gambit than piggy back on a Oil Tycoon "mislynch" from the grave.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:40 am

Post by DTMaster »

Hold on:I did a re-skim on Prohawk and something is off on this push. Mainly consistency of arguments. I'm at work so I will do a more detailed post later. BUT MY GUT IS SAYING THIS IS REALLY OFF.

Unvote
Vote Andi
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Catching up now.

Slight Mod Update: Andi and I are at Edmeeton so activities may be low due to that

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”