projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Hey everyone. It's been a little while since I played here. I'm pretty interested in getting started again so I'll try to be caught up sometime tomorrow, although I have a job interview so it may not be till' later.
In post 1215, inte wrote:hello matt
Hi Inte. Forgive my shabby memory, but what game did I play with you? I'm positive I have before.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1224, Empire wrote:I missed you, matt.
Likewise.

I'm about half-way through this game and I'll try to post some reads tomorrow.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

For exposition, I'd like to say that none of my reads are solidified right now but for the sake of getting my thoughts together in my hazy caffeine-fueled state and having a quick reference for them, I would like to just jot down what I'm thinking right now in terms of my reads.

Generic
's play has been actually extremely town so far and reading through this game and seeing some of you failing to realize that in
spite of
some overtly personal and emotional posts was slightly maddening. I have never played with Generic as far as I know, but I'm actually a big fan of his earlier posting. One of the first notes-to-self I wrote was "Generic is extremely self-defensive and aggressive but I kind of think it reads as overexcited town as opposed to opportunistic scum." Instances of where I feel like he's probably towntold the strongest amount can be found here and here. Paring that with the overly aggressive early posting I'd like to think I have a fairly strong read on him. The only disheartening thing is his energy has certainly died down within the last ten pages or so and he seems to be coasting by. I dislike his vote on the Nacho wagon (which I'll elaborate on later). I'm not sure what happened, and I'm hoping he's able to regain some of the passion he had for the game at the start, but it would require some very serious self-evaulation for me to change my mind about him. He is
town.

Nachomamma8
has been to some extent been the most focused I've seen him in a long while. My only real experience with him is a game from a few years ago where he as town pulled a gambit where he only posted in faux-vote counts and though it is possible I've played with him elsewhere my memory seems to be fading. I do not know how he plays as scum nor do I care to actually go and dig up meta. With that in mind, I've enjoyed his direct, relatively assertive approach to the game so far. The thing about Nacho is that there was really no post in specific that made me go, "ah, so he IS town" but rather a culmination of his posting. I would like reasoning as to why he is currently going after Shadoweh but otherwise I'm probably going to bank him as
town.

Empire:
I was pretty excited to see Empire on the roster because I've had a pretty big amount of experience with him. I was anxious to try to catch him as scum or read him as town depending on his play. It's funny, because his actual first posts read extremely forced to me. Probably this specifically looked pretty over-emotional and less analytic than what I have come to expect from Empire but his play has progressively improved over the course of the game. I think the turning point for my Empire read was probably his wall-post here. It highlighted a lot of what I was thinking at the moment and seemed to encompass the kind of thought process and logical basis that makes a lot of sense. I think it was uphill from there. He definitely was reluctant to lynch Desperado but he was reluctant to the extent that if he was scum it would be essentially refusing to take advantage of an event that was bound to happen sooner or later (the lynch of Desperado) and I don't see that kind of unwise move coming from his scum play. In short:
town.

Tammy:
In contrast with Empire, her introduction (at least I think that she is a girl - please forgive me if my gender guess is wrong) came off as very town to me as well as her paranoia towards Empire. As mafia, I would kind of expect her to try to hedge her bets a little bit more on Empire clearly townreading her and not making actions that could possibly contribute to Empire changing his mind. Instead, she voices very clearly her concerns. There really isn't that much to note about Tammy after that though, because honestly after that point a lot of her posts either passed through my mental process or they just weren't speaking either way for allignment. I'm not as sold on this read, but I'm probably going to say that Tammy is
mild town.

Bert:
I started out thinking he was scummy but I realized I just disliked his style of posting in image macros to make points. After I actually looked around for content, he appears to be fairly town. I actually think the idea he would try to bandwagon Nacho - probably also the one he's been trying to buddy up with the entire game is extremely ballsy to play as scum and I don't see it coming from the kind of personality I'm getting from him. I like the laid back atmosphere he seems to emit. I'm still not very sold on this either, I just have mild reasons to not want to lynch him right now and possibly never.
mild town.

Inte:
I don't actually have a strong opinion about this one. Kuribo came off as pretty town from his slot. The actions of my predecessor were pretty detestable though, and I can certainly see that anger coming regardless of what his alignment is. The spot before Kuribo was unreadable and Inte so far has failed to provide anything even slightly substantial. I don't feel like I should put my vote on Inte today but I don't exactly feel like him or any other slot have proven themselves to be strongly town either.
Null.

The Purple Shoe
: A little bit sad but I'm actually feeling the same way about Purple the way I do about Inte. On one hand, I actually very much like his cockiness. Admitting that "I can basically coast now" seems pretty confident for scum to do but at the same time his lack of anything substantial is really bothersome. I do not know how his main account plays.
Null.

Ms Marangal
: I've been on the fence with Marangal all game. On one hand, I'll quote another note I jotted down while reading: "I dislike Marangal's continued attack on Generic after I feel he has towntold extensively though I can wager on the fact that scum attacking someone so widely townread might be foolish." Her persistence might mean a number of things but at the same time the fact that player like Marangal wasn't able to pick up on the towntells of Generic as town is kind of strange. She did let off of Generic but only in favor of pushing on Purple. To give credit, she did end up hammering on Desperado when he was at L-1 but I can feasibly see scum bussing in that position. This is the kind of player I would like to research previous meta on because I do not know she plays and I may confusing her style with scumtells but when it comes down to it, right now, I would happily compromise for a Marangal lynch if it came up today.
Null scum.

Shadoweh:
The truth is, Shadoweh has completely given me no impression at all this game. I feel like she has, to some extent, kept an intentionally very low profile this game and hasn't exactly been a great example of reads with substance. I just skimmed over her ISO again and most of it doesn't read like anything to me, honestly. She is a vote today that I'm not super sure on but again, one that I would be decently happy about.
Null scum.

Qwints:
Right now, this is my primary target. I have reasons to scumread every player that has maintained his slot so far. On first glance, Eagle's ISO doesn't read so bad at first but he seems increasingly opportunistic. Ready to vote and accuse but at the same time rather nervous. This can be showcased here Eagle is reasonably new and I was ready to give him the benefit of doubt when his replacement came in but unfortunately PeaceBringer changed my read even more. I did not like the fact that he pushed on Generic pretty much relentlessly especially as a "policy lynch". When he relented, there was pretty much no logical prowess for doing so other than to mindlessly switch to Purple when it seemed to be coming down between Purple and Desperado which has me thinking that he may have attempted to save his partner by pushing on the easy target after the other easy target (Generic) was starting to get townread. After replacing in, Qwints has been equally as poor, pushing very unsincerely for a lynch on Purple when again - the stakes seemed to be getting higher and supplying very little content. I'm not impressed. There are solitary moments of scumreading but overall I am cautiously optimistic that Qwints may be scum here.
Scum

So, in the attempt of being active with my vote..

Vote: Qwints
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1288, Tammy wrote:Good luck getting any of those reads to go through. All of your scum reads are in the other neighborhood and they're all insisting they're all town for mysterious reasons and we're just supposed to trust them.
Well, they're in the minority, are they not? I really don't think anyone has said that they should be automatically town because they are in a neighborhood (apart from maybe one or two people) and in fact I think the general consensus has been that a scum could very well be in one.

Do you disagree with me, Tammy? Or are you just not confident?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Tammy - please help me out here. I understand that you do not trust the neighborhood but at the moment do you have any actual grounded reads in regards to them or just paranoia?

[quote="In post 1297, Bert"

Also, my GUT (for inexplicable reasons) does not like projectmatt's catchup post above. Will you all please look at it[/quote]

I would like to hear any rationale for anything that is bothering for you in that post if you can work out anything than gut.

P-EDIT: This game is already starting to infuriate me.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1308, Bert wrote:
In post 1304, projectmatt wrote:I would like to hear any rationale for anything that is bothering for you in that post if you can work out anything than gut.
I already told you it gives me bad gut vibes and I'm trying to figure out why, hence why I used the word "inexplicable." And I'm asking stronger and much more experienced scumhunters to help give feedback and assuage me if possible.
Right, I was just curious if you had anything logical at all so I would be able to elaborate for you but I'm presuming not.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Nacho, tell me why I should vote Shadoweh if you want her to be lynched.

I was actually feeling pretty confident with my reads circa ten minutes ago and now there's an entire dynamic that I haven't paid enough attention to that's making me second guess things. Moronic.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I don't know, tell me why I should.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Something really, really isn't adding up here and I'm not satisfied with the situation right now actually but I'll wait until Marangal comes and (lord-willing) explains some things before I even try to put up my vote.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Nacho - thank you. To answer your question, I still have a mild scumread on Shadoweh as I commented on two pages ago but I am waiting a little bit to vote in order to receive an adequate explanation for the current situation because it is important.
In post 1356, Tammy wrote:Here is my tinfoil hat theory: How many games don't have fake claims nowadays? Has anyone played a FakeGod game? Does he not give fakeclaims? So, if desperado was given April Wingate Town Self-Watcher as his fakeclaim, why was he given one that would be so easily blown apart? Could the scum team have planned that whole thing to make Mara look good? I mean, it just feels weird.

Just something isn't adding up here.
I think that might be reading a little bit too far into it, but I agree that something isn't adding up and at the moment I'm still trying to decide my own theory.

PS: Marangal - you're going to have to do better than that.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by projectmatt »

At this point I don't really have anything but confusion and slight annoyance.

Forgive me for the question (the wiki isn't very clear) but presuming that the claim of lover is correct, does this mean that Qwints and Marangal are both town or is their the possibility of a situation where one would actually be scum? Considering Qwints was my strongest subject, I find that read hard to let go of, honestly. (I also am desperately curious as to why Shadoweh is town).

Nacho, trying to push on me here is a poor choice.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Vote: Inte
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Tammy, do you think it's Nacho?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

Empire, as soon as you have time, I'd love your input in regards to who should be lynched right now.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I really couldn't vote Mara in good conscience right now. I think her claim is more likely to come from town than from scum.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:57 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1483, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm just a lowly servant boy.

Matt goes next!
Servant.

My temptation to vote Nacho is actually growing mildly but I still feel like something really isn't right and the amount of people in this game I can trust as town in a dependable way our starting to dwindle.

I want a claim from Inte or Tammy, right now.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:24 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1500, Bert wrote: Why is it starting to dwindle? Who do you trust less than you did upon your entrance to this game?
Look at the post I made of my reads and then look at the events that occurred directly after that. The claim of a mild scumread being lover with my biggest scumread was relatively difficult to swallow (although I do think that Maragnal is town now, still unsure about Qwints).

Meanwhile, another person I was not sure about being marked for death (Shadoweh) is also leaving me unsure who I want lynched today and making me feel as though I was wrong about one of my townreads.

In regards to you not liking my list of reads, there is not much I can do about that.

In post 1500, Bert wrote: Is there a reason you are overlooking where Tammy said she would not like to claim until others go? She has made that quite clear
I knew she might be resistant hence why I said "or Inte", but the order of the claims is of little importance to me as long as everybody actually claims.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:23 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1558, Tammy wrote:Something just struck me about Matt that might make him scum. Need to try to put my finger on it.

Empire what is your Matt read?
What is it?

PS: Empire, for easy reference, the only games I've played as scum on this site (unless I'm not remembering:) are:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=24408

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=21677

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=18407

They are all from quite a while ago and I played relatively different then so unfortunately meta'ing will be difficult if you try.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:06 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1591, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1588, Nachomamma8 wrote:matt called kuribo town like he was afraid
desperado*
Are you lying or just messed up on the facts? I replaced in after Desperado was lynched.
In post 1594, Nachomamma8 wrote:i fucking hate that matt has two of his scumreads confirmed town
and then is like "welp, i'm not doing shit"
lol, apart from trying to work out the confusion and read into other players by scumhunting whilst also boringly waiting for other people to claim so I can get even more reads and decide who I want to lynch - you're right, I'm doing nothing.
In post 1595, Nachomamma8 wrote:and one of his scumreads is POISONED
and he doesn't even follow up to see if he's right
he doesn't have a reaction
he's either a robot or he's scum
..So? One of my scumreads is poisoned and I'm going to find out very soon if I am right. How do you expect me to follow up? Read through an ISO of a confirmed dying player I've already read through?

Nacho, either you are mafia or your reasoning skills have been sharply deducted since the last time I've played with you. Not going to bother retorting Bert considering he's blood thirsty but lacking in any substantial logic.
In post 1565, Tammy wrote:Matt - idk it's mostly a grey feeling that struck me, mostly that's a reminder to myself to work out if its anything. Why did you pick up on me saying that and didn't budge at nacho saying you're being "so scummy" in ?
To be fair, I'm pretty sure I called you out because I care about your opinion and I'm relatively apathetic to Nacho's.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:06 am

Post by projectmatt »

For blatant reasons, I'm waiting on claims in order to help me out with figuring out who the mafia is - something a majority of players in this game seem to be doing as well.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:08 am

Post by projectmatt »

One note though: Bert, I am genuinely puzzled that you seem to have a sincere scum read on Nacho but you are also willing to follow his lead at the first opportunity.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:37 am

Post by projectmatt »

The only accusations that were actually made were either lies or extreme stretches of the truth. I've absolutely no idea how you could think my defenses are illogical.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:34 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1607, Nachomamma8 wrote: You replaced the wrong name.
No, I didn't. The original post was "Matt townread Kuribo out of fear" but you followed up with that post correcting it as Desperado. Does * mean something that I am unaware of? Presuming that the answer is yes, show me where it looks I townread him out of fear.
In post 1607, Nachomamma8 wrote: When Marangal claimed town lovers with qwints, that should have shook your world. But the only thing we've seen since this happened is asking Tammy if I'm scum (cool, not really useful), asking Empire who is scum (cool, again, not useful), got tempted to vote me (why?), and gave Empire your old meta. That doesn't look like like you are a townie attempting to reanalyze things, that looks like you are scum looking for mislynches.
If you actually read my ISO, I was both confused and thrown off by Maragnal's claim and eventually decided to at least accept that Maragnal was town. Asking questions is extremely useful for me both to generate content and get reads by looking at the thought process of other players. At the moment though, as I previously said, I am waiting on the remaining claims before I actually put a lot of effort into deciding who I want lynched today.
In post 1607, Nachomamma8 wrote: What do you think of Shadoweh's behavior since she's been poisoned?
I followed up! Most people did that.
I think she has been strangely passive but I find little use in attempting to read her content considering she is marked for death no matter the conclusion I draw. I have been reading but I find it entirely useless to dedicate posts to a player that is already marked for the grave.

Again - I have no interest in getting into a fight with you here but your rationale is very disappointing and weak.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Oh, I misinterpreted the post, my bad. Thank you for pointing that out.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Stuff tomorrow after school.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:30 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1657, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1648, projectmatt wrote:Stuff tomorrow after school.
This day has turned into a shit ton of waiting.
Eh, don't kid yourself. The game really isn't that stalled at all (nor is my having real life obligations stopping you from scumhunting as well).

I'm in full believe that Maragnal is town and given the way this setup seems to be formed, I also admit that Qwints is town, though I still find his actions relatively difficult to excuse.

Meanwhile, I'm also confident that Tammy is town.

Shadoweh is marked for death and I think she might be scum.

This leaves a pool of:

Empire
Inte
Generic
Nacho
Purple
Bert
Myself

For the purposes of me imagining that the setup is completely balanced, I'm imagining that there are three scum. I have fair townreads on Empire/Generic and presuming that the pool is....

Inte/Purple/Nacho/Bert

I'm actually not under any kind of impression that if Shadoweh would be partnered with Purple here if she actually is scum. Right now, that's the lynch that Shadoweh is aggressively pushing for and it seems like a foolish mistake considering it would literally be autoloss if her push got through.
Of course,
her pushing on her partner might explain her lack of aggression but that looks more like apathy than calcuated play.

I do not like Shadoweh's day but I can find absolutely no certainty that she is actually mafia. If she isn't, that leaves a probable 2/4 pool in Inte/Purple/Nacho/Bert and I struggle to find a probable team there.

Nacho and Bert are both pushing on something that makes zero logical sense now matter how I look at it. For those of you who have played with Bert, does he regularly play and lynch with his gut? If the answer is no, it really does look like an excuse to me, as well as his bi-polar attitude on Nacho but I'm not yet ready to dismiss his early townplay due to my own frustration.

Right now, I'm tempted to vote Inte namely because I don't find his spot particulary town and the fact that Nacho, Bert and Purple all seem to be completely ignoring it makes it probable that he is a potential partner. Again, this requires a little bit more reading of ISO's on my part so I'll do that before I actually throw up my vote.

Right now, I want reads from Empire and Generic.

Nacho,
who is my partner? Shadoweh?

Bert,
same question.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1662, Empire wrote:
In post 1658, projectmatt wrote:I'm actually not under any kind of impression that if Shadoweh would be partnered with Purple here if she actually is scum. Right now, that's the lynch that Shadoweh is aggressively pushing for and it seems like a foolish mistake considering it would literally be autoloss if her push got through.
Of course,
her pushing on her partner might explain her lack of aggression but that looks more like apathy than calcuated play.
I was just rereading this post and got to here. This isn't true -- according to #1570, she doesn't think Shoe is scum.
That came from the fact that Shadoweh's vote is currently parked on Purple.

Vote: Inte

Partially self preservation and partially due to my belief that he could easily be scum.

Generic, if you're town be a man and actually vote who you FOS.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:32 am

Post by projectmatt »

Oh, and by "currently parked" I mean "was parked" considering she changed her mind just a few moments ago.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:36 am

Post by projectmatt »

If you think I don't have a scumread on Inte you're not reading the game and also your reasoning is bad.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1697, Nachomamma8 wrote:your reads are "oh inte is scum
I am voting Inte. I think Inte is mafia. I have a potential of three other options that may be the scum which I am working on figuring out. Please explain to me how voting my scumread is bad.
In post 1698, Generic wrote:
Don't tell me to be a man and stick only to my scum reads and then be a weasel with the self preservation vote.

1. I think hypocricy is scummy even though everyone else here doesn't, and B. I don't react well to goading to force my hand... I tend to go the opposite way to prove a point.

vote project matt

Haha, how is me voting my scumread (while also at the moment having no other options) a weasel vote? I love that you're furious that I'm telling you to
only
stick to your scumreads. That isn't the point of the game or anything, right?

Oh look what happened there....
Haha, how is voting my scum read a "weasel" vote? I love that you're furious at me for telling you to
only
stick to your scumreads. Because that isn't the point of the game or anything, right?

There is no hypocrisy. You seemed to have a decent townread on me before but now you're self doubting and letting other people determine who you vote. My point was that you should actually follow your own reads instead of following the reads people say you should have, but if you want to grudge-vote that's fine by me.

There hasn't been a single bit of logic that could feasibly support a vote on me and I think it's hysterical.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Coincidentally, your apparent lack of coolheadness has left me at L-2 whilst Inte comfortably coasts by at L-3. Amazing.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'm tickled pink.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1711, Ms Marangal wrote:I'm probably going to poison Matt
In post 1734, Bert wrote:Reminds me of goodmorning-scum in 514 masons and monks...

"you've got no case, you've got no case, this is all BS *rant continues*"
In post 1736, qwints wrote:That was a really bad post, Bert. I'll join the wagon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: projectmatt

Actually, the entire fucking problem here is that there
is no case.
Sure, you guys have suspected me, which is reasonable. However, when I play a game of mafia I kind of expect maybe someone - anyone, to provide me with logic - especially in the kind of situation where it seems like I'm marked for an inevitable death.

The only logic that has been provided ironically has been by Nacho who's case was either a lie or a complete and total stretch of the truth. Still, what's equally as frustrating is that
none of you guys seem to realize it.

Either there's honestly some kind of secret organization in this game that is actually going through my posts in order to analyze them thoroughly and I'm missing something, or you guys just aren't following logic in any fathomable way. And no, before you say that you prefer Inte's 'apathy" (IE: coasting, prod dodging) to me actually wanting to play the game I signed up for maybe you should actually consider the implications of that.

Have a field day poisoning me if you want but I fully expect most of you guys who are town to seriously reevaluate the whole "apparently not reading the game" or "lynching solely on a false intuition" part of your playstyle.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1739, Nachomamma8 wrote:i'm pretty ok lynching inte if matt is gonna yell at me
It's funny because you're one of the people I'm least frustrated by right now.

PS: Goodba- er, Empire, I'm paranoid too but the odds of a wagon honestly being changed from Inte to anyone but me at this point are extremely low.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 am

Post by projectmatt »

Then again, I really have trouble seeing myself making it through tomorrow with Maragnal actually wanting to poison me and all so my morale isn't exactly the highest.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 am

Post by projectmatt »

Why on earth would Mara's second poisoning not go through?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 am

Post by projectmatt »

Desperado wasn't a serial killer. You're setup speculating too much instead of focusing on actual scumhunting.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:15 am

Post by projectmatt »

Considering the town power doesn't seem so strong in the high place, I highly doubt the existence of a role-blocker and even if there is the only thing they could realistically do is save me from being poisoned for little reason so that's okay with me.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 am

Post by projectmatt »

I maintain that Generic, Empire and Tammy are all town though I am starting to have little doubts about Generic - not enough to actually make me want to re-read him though.

Nacho actually is reading a lot more town to me than he did a few days ago and I'm considering thinking that he actually is town - just highly mistaken.

Purple/Inte feels a little too easy to me if that makes sense - which is primarily the reason I'm paranoid but speaking in logic that's the way I'm actually leaning right now.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:25 am

Post by projectmatt »

Well dude, there's less than a day until the deadline and I'm at the spot where a majority of the game seems to suspect me along with the person I trust as town wanting to mark me for death the next day. I have spoken my reads and I am looking at what I really think but right now I'm not left with much option but to try to defend myself enough to at least live until tomorrow and if I'm marked for death until then, I can shove my reads down your throat until you listen to me. Right now though, I'm solely focused on self preservation and honestly, can you blame me?

I never take kindly to people suspecting me for reasons that I don't think are logical and I know it's a bit of a bad personality trait but it's the way I react.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:26 am

Post by projectmatt »

I generally don't see the use for putting my reads in order from strongest to lowest - especially if I already have two reads that I have marked as possible mafia.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:34 am

Post by projectmatt »

I'll take it. Thanks.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:19 am

Post by projectmatt »

Generic, you never replied to my response to you. Why?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

Valiantly, I say unto thee -

Shall the scum suffer defeat?

I solemnly declare a most dreadful day -

if we refuse to hang Inte!
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

-bows-
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:46 am

Post by projectmatt »

Empire, I challenge you to do better!
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'd like to know if I'm poisoned so I can decide whether or not to spam the day with cryptic poetry.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1939, Nachomamma8 wrote:no kill probably because matt knew he was gonna be poisoned and he knew there was nothing he could do
#logic
You're right, I put myself into a fundamental autoloss as scum instead of savoring the chance that I wouldn't be poisioned. JYSK I would have given myself up if I was actually scum considering this would be hopeless but sadly for you, I'm not. I like you Nacho, but I'll kind of enjoy your reaction when you were wrong. :)

PS: Bert, Empire is jealous.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1944, Tammy wrote:I think shoe being it and being offsite makes more sense.
That actually makes a pretty fair amount of sense.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Maragnal, I'm going to assume that you didn't poison me and I'd like to know who/if you did.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Oh, okay. That's kind of cool.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Though weary I have become -

impeccable showmanship is not undone

To a game we must not succumb -

though hither the day is looking done

Alas, we will all give into our numbness -

if we do not trust what we encompass!
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by projectmatt »

It is very rude to try to quicklynch someone after the work of art I wrote above.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'm gonna sleep but try not to destroy yourselves too badly. I'll probably actually read tomorrow although I'm steered to think that it might be Purple.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:05 am

Post by projectmatt »

For the record, if anybody quick-hammers me I reserve the right to relentlessly mock Nacho.

The game probably will end due to Purple being the most likely candidate for scum and I don't see a very good way out of my lynch here considering you guys seem set on my lynch for reasons that are inexplicably stupid and not explained.
Still,
if you insist I kind of want to read through this game again to make sure everything is correct.

I don't really see any probable motivation for any of you guys to no kill apart from Purple being V/LA.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:43 am

Post by projectmatt »

I say unto thee -

Nacho's inherent feeling will be misery

In spite of his petulant front -

it is he - not I, who is ill with want!
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:43 am

Post by projectmatt »

I'm pretty confident the game is about to end but I'll post some stuff later tonight after group presuming I'm alive.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I would
love
to start a counter quick-lynch wagon on Nacho to make him angry but in all realism I really shouldn't.

Purple is the last scum and the game is gonna end soon. We can no lynch if you want, I don't really care. I'd love for anyone who actually thinks I'm scum to explain the no kill.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Do you think I'm scum or do you just want the day to end? I'm not gonna 1 versus 1 you so stop getting your hopes up.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I feel like mafia should be graded in regards to who can spew out the best poetry as opposed to who actually catches the mafia.

If there was a game where everyone was required to speak only in cryptic poetry I would join it.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I don't really wanna be a martyr because I don't feel particularly suicidal.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by projectmatt »

vote: no lynch
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:45 am

Post by projectmatt »

I'm confused and I'll try to ge some stuff in as soon as possible, though it may not be tonight. Don't quicklynch me while I'm gone
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Congratulations, Empire.

I'm equally as busy with academic related things but they aren't nearly as exciting as Empire's. I'm drained right now but I'll try to post some content tomorrow when I have enough spare time - sorry for the lack of content, this is a really tough situation and I'm not sure what to believe.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:56 am

Post by projectmatt »

First of all, I don't think Generic is mafia. There is almost certainly one mafia left and if he was actually going to die for sure today, you think he would just give up. Considering he's towntold pretty strongly this game though, I'm more than a little disappointed that was your choice.

Bert -I understand your playstyle more thoroughly more, thank you. However, I do not think that Maragnal is scum and I am under the impression that one of the players in the "general townread" area is probably mafia and I'm struggling to figure out who. As I'm sure you guys understand, well, everyone has towntold to the extent that it really sucks to try and determine which one of you is actually mafia.

Again, I've been very busy with school (but I just found out I have my first drumming gig in front of 300+ people this weekend so I am self congratulating :D) but this is to let you guys know that I'm reading and trying to come to a conclusion about what the best move today is. The way I see it, I will no longer be alive in this game for very long with the way it's going which is why I'm doing my best to make a good plan for you guys to actually listen to.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Screw you guys.

Nacho and Bert are town but I want Nacho to eat my fucking dust when I'm gone.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by projectmatt »

And yes, of course I'm town. And of course Generic will flip town due to a incomprehensibly retarded poisoning choice. I expect the trend to continue tonight.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Maragnal isn't scum.

Bert isn't.

Generic isn't.

Nacho/Empire probably aren't.

Tomorrow, I want you to look at Qwints. Look, I really don't give a shit that he's a lover with somebody else but hes the only one who actually makes sense to be mafia and he's been riding on Nacho's coattails since he was made "clear:.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2262, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2260, projectmatt wrote:Screw you guys.

Nacho and Bert are town but I want Nacho to eat my fucking dust when I'm gone.
SUCK IT SCUMBAG
Moron.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by projectmatt »

If you, for some god forbidden reason decide that Qwints is infallibly town, I'd probably lynch Tammy but hell if I know after that.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Thanks, friend.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I actually need to seriously analyze this game again to figure out the mafia which I was in the process of doing (hence why I logged on when I saw you decide to quickhammer me) so you'll probably have to deal with whatever analysis I can come up with until the mod comes back which I'm sure you understand will not be very good considering A. I'm frustrated and B. completely sleep deprived so it's just a jolly good day for everyone.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Well, confession: I actually forget that you had claimed doctor and confused you with Empire for god knows what reason. Nevermind, you're not mafia and I'm an idiot.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Nacho, if you think that the game is actually going to end now or that I'm still seriously mafia, I wish you well in future endeavors.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2282, Tammy wrote:
In post 2277, projectmatt wrote:I actually need to seriously analyze this game again to figure out the mafia which I was in the process of doing (hence why I logged on when I saw you decide to quickhammer me) so you'll probably have to deal with whatever analysis I can come up with until the mod comes back which I'm sure you understand will not be very good considering A. I'm frustrated and B. completely sleep deprived so it's just a jolly good day for everyone.

I didn't decide to quicklynch you. I made a mistake. I actually complained about the quick no lynch yesterday. I argue against no lynches every time they're brought up. It's not something I do or advocate. I'm doing several things at once, and I shouldn't have.

I'm just an idiot.
Whatever, I don't actually think you intentionally quicklynched me I'm just blowing off steam, sorry if I was being a douchebag.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I retract my previous statements about Qwints and Tammy. I was (and still am a bit) pissed so I was not thinking.

Empire

Nacho

Bert

Let's assume that there's another no kill. You'll still have 6 people after my and Generic's death. If the mafia is in the state of no killing and it's narrowed down to those three, you basically are in an auto-win situation right now.

If this is the case, lynch those three back to back. Preferably starting with Nacho and the last two in whatever order you feel like.

I am going to have to ask Maragnal to
not poison anyone tonight
. I believe she was already planning on it but it's important that it actually doesn't happen.

Assuming that there is still an ability to kill and you have 5 people tomorrow, I really wouldn't know who I would lynch given my re-reading the game was severely delayed and I was like on page 15. I would probably lynch Nacho first just because I actually don't believe the bull that's coming out of his mouth, but that might be my frustration talking.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2285, Nachomamma8 wrote:you forgot qwints/marangal are confirmed town to each other and thus share alignment or one is an idiot
you forgot tammy was a doctor and instead thought that empire was the doctor?
for the past two days, you've accomplished absolutely nothing even though you knew that your head was on the chopping block for a while now and that producing something would be awesome
your latest read was that the person who is dying anyways is probably town

please please please please please
stop focusing on me calling you scum
and do something.
Piss off. My contribution has been just fine apart from today where I was gradually trying to read through the thread and generate content but that was cut short.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2288, Tammy wrote:I feel so bad. I kinda wanna cry.
You're fine.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Actually, it isn't the night to cash in. Don't poison.

Let's not lie - the lynch is going to be between Empire/Bert/Nacho tomorrow and you guys will start having to take stances on each other. I'd start doing that now.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2295, Empire wrote:
In post 2294, projectmatt wrote:Let's not lie - the lynch is going to be between Empire/Bert/Nacho tomorrow and you guys will start having to take stances on each other. I'd start doing that now.
I don't know. I have a hard time seeing them as scum (both of them would have to be playing excellent games as scum frankly) and right now I'm not really in the right frame of mind for this.

I'll think about it over the Night phase.
I have trouble seeing any of you being scum either but there's no other logical way for the game to be happening.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Yeah, it's okay. I'll just have to quickhammer you in the next game we're both in :) (I'm joking and for the record still trying to read the thread in fragments to contribute something more before my death but it's hard. Nacho would be my primary suspect right now I suppose, but all of them have towntold extensively).
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by projectmatt »

That would probably make me paranoid of you and have the opposite effect of what you're going for. But yeah seriously, don't worry. I was a dead man anyway.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2301, Nachomamma8 wrote:General trends say FakeGod won't be back until tomorrow.
Well, I'm starting even more classes (huu-zah) early tomorrow morning and I need to be in bed soon and after my classes tomorrow morning it's a non-stop schedule that will give me very little time on the computer so the chances are I will not be able to put in my detailed analysis. Woe.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Bye, everyone.

Tammy, don't beat yourself up.

I'd probably lynch Nacho.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2306, Bert wrote:Tomorrow I think we need to have Tammy on the ropes and pressure her and see what reactions we get out of her, to be safe
Bad idea. Focus on catching the mafia.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Alas, with a parting blow, I say unto thee -

whom shall carry the torch when I am free?

When the die is cast - and the rope is hung -

Who will commemorate what I've sung?

I voyage into the end - the end of one journey.

But perhaps, indeed, death is only the start, as I am learning.

Thou fear not, for I will slumber in peace -

whether condemned to hades or riding on beasts.

For alas, in spite of the things that are ending -

This is not the end, merely a beginning.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by projectmatt »

-projectmatt jumps off of the stool with a bow-
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Good game. Sorry to all I was unpleasant to in the heat of the moment, lol. This was a fun game to come back to after not playing for a long time. Hope I play with most of you again.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by projectmatt »

You guys don't have to apologize, it's cool.

Unsubtle brag: I called all the scum in my first catch-up post!!!! After that my reads got all paranoid and incorect
but still...

Anyway, retrospectively I think the town power might be a little bit low but it worked out pretty well. Thanks for being a good moderator, Fake.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”