Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Skelda »

Hello, everyone! I am Skelda, or when you suspect me, that damn scummy goat. :roll: I take moral highground and tend to avoid the RVS, but at this point I do see someone who deserves my vote.

VOTE: PeaceBringer for the OMGUS vote and the utter gibberish he is spouting. "Just how I am" is an argument I've seen scum use, in fact I've used it as scum, and I really hate that logic. Scum should be acting like their townie selves if they are doing their job properly, and tend to reinforce it.

And hey, Hermy! Fancy seeing you here! :lol:
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 65, mozamis wrote:Well then Shane, you probably won't like this either:

VOTE SKELDA.

His post was way too "blendy", friendly and cheerful. Certainly, when you compare him and Peacebringer, its much more likely that he is scum than Peace. Peace annoyed me by being unhelpful, but it takes gutsy scum to play like that. Scum far more likely to play "nicey nice" like Skelda.

Yes, I have moved my vote around a bit, but I dont see that as a bad thing. It gets reactions going, conversations, and its better thn sitting on the fence.
But out of all my votes, most confident about Skelda being scum.
It was my first post, I like to make good first impressions. And you are voting for me on the grounds that I was too friendly? I find that kind of pathetic, honestly.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 61, mnemonicdevice wrote:Yes. Peace is playing like peace normally plays.
I checked, it is.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: mozamis
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 78, JKLM wrote:I can't talk about ongoing games.
Then don't. By the same token, I can't give any defense or explain myself without talking about on-going games as well, so just avoid it.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 56, HönigBear wrote:I don't know the statistics on flips on people who choose to play like dicks like Peace here but regardless I'd like to go for the slightly more subtler scummy players and mozamis is currently leading in that category IMO.
Still if peace is the consensus lynch of the day I have no problem hammering him/voting him if other wagons clearly won't work and if he continues to play like posts 51 and 52.
Skelda out of interest, did that argument work when you were scum i.e. was it effective? Also what breed of goat is that?
Not for me. But I am pretty obvious as scum. And this is a random goat. I used to be into showgoat stuff, but this one is just from Google.

Also, I like you. Very Town. And I agree about Peace, we're better off coming up with an argument against someone else, at least right now.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 95, JKLM wrote:I know I can't.

Trust me. I know I'm asking for a lot but Skelda is scum. I know that sounds like a scummy excuse but this is scum skelda i know it.
It isn't as though we have a great amount of experience together. I don't see how you are that certain.

And Hermy, those games are faster, so I behave pretty differently. But if you want to link them, that is fine.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 100, JKLM wrote:Here's the simplest way I can put his sum play:
Very careful.
Not a risk taker.
Conformist.
And you got that from two posts? How?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 103, JKLM wrote:Your very first post is exactly all of that

Call it a bet I'm willing to take
But all you did was list traits that I typically have on this site in general, especially in the first few posts.

I do think you are town, but jumping on someone that quickly just based on meta you can't even fully discuss bothers me. Seems town, but misguided.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 108, Broken Aquarium wrote:what's interesting mneumonic?
I was wondering this too. His vote was for projectmatt, I thought. None of those meta-accusations on me had much to do with that at all.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Skelda »

I want to hear his explanation first, since I don't see his recent Unvote as particularly scummy. Why aren't you voting if you are convinced? Your vote does no good rotting in your hands.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 115, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 113, Skelda wrote:I want to hear his explanation first, since I don't see his recent Unvote as particularly scummy. Why aren't you voting if you are convinced? Your vote does no good rotting in your hands.
we are
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5339321
Oh, forgot about that.

And "interesting" is likely just a playstyle thing.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 118, Broken Aquarium wrote:skelda, what do you think about his posts i linked...
post 30, where he says he would vote for JKLM, but he knows that's his posting style
as well as post 59, when he defends peace... when others were kind of getting their backs up at peace.
and post 61 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p5341743

i know this is not a good argument... but i do that very thing as scum. whiteknight the people that town suspect.
I feel like his complacency isn't really that scummy. And him defending people surely isn't. But I really want to see his reaction to your accusations before I take a stance.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #142 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Skelda »

Mozamis, why is Alien in the same category as Matt and Shane, yet he isn't on your lynch list?

I think I'm going to give VOTE: Shane a go. His vote for me seems a bit too convenient for him.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 144, Garmr wrote:@Skelda Shanes vla your vote on him won't add any pressure and he won't be able to respond back.
I didn't know this. UNVOTE:
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 146, Garmr wrote:Actually scratch that he should be back tomorrow or today depending on the time zone.
Sheez. VOTE: Shane
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 149, JKLM wrote:You realize that since you've admitted the fact that you admitted your vote was pointless he won't really feel pressure from your vote?
It isn't pointless, though. I just don't like my vote on people who aren't around. All votes are basically for pressure at this point, so I don't see why this vote is that different from any other.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 163, Shane wrote:
In post 150, Skelda wrote:
In post 149, JKLM wrote:You realize that since you've admitted the fact that you admitted your vote was pointless he won't really feel pressure from your vote?
It isn't pointless, though. I just don't like my vote on people who aren't around. All votes are basically for pressure at this point, so I don't see why this vote is that different from any other.
By admitting you're only voting to pressure someone and therefore is not a serious lynching vote, it really does reduce the pressure. But anyway, was there something you wanted me around for?

@mozarmis: where did your obv town reads come from and when did you change your mind about JKLM
I know. I wanted you to react, but sort of pointless now.

UNVOTE: Sigh...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #219 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Skelda »

I'm here! Sorry, I'll catch up tomorrow, I've been busy lately.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #221 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 220, mozamis wrote:Still waiting Skelda.
Could we FOR THE LOVE OF GOD get some votes on this scumbutt. He has no reason to post otherwise.
That isn't exactly true.

Trust me, I'm lacking in time, not motivation. I'm going to try and form a decent reads list now...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #224 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Skelda »

Okay let's do this...

BA- He gives a lot of town reads. I usually don't like that, since hunting town doesn't really help us all that much. And I don't mind his read on mneumonic, he seems like he had a gut feeling supported by evidence and stuck to it and that is always good. Although sometimes his evidence can be a little weak, like in , I'm classifying him as a solid leaning town read.

Gramr- I wasn't crazy about the way he jumped around to Peace early on, but I suppose most of us did. That seemed a little caught up in the moment, but maybe scummy. But overall, I find him very town. I especially like his case against mnemonic in and . He actually changed the way I thought about mnemonic, and I think that's a good thing since I'm not exactly renowned for my Day 1 scumhunting abilities.

Honig- Well, he seems to be invested in this game in a way that I don't often see scum invested. His seems very genuine, and in general I find myself agreeing with most of what he says. At the same time, his posts are very wall-of-texty, and that sometimes makes them a bit difficult to get through, but his dislike of rolling the dice with peace seems very town to me.

mozamis- He is being really fluffy right now. Getting on my nerves, honestly. His is especially bad with his "I'd forgotten he was scum", since I can't imagine his read was ever that serious to begin with if he forgot about it. is also bad, since "forgetting to put someone on your reads list" is, in my mind, not a legitimate reason to suspect them. It is like forging evidence or something. Not good.

Shane- His was basically jumping on moz's reads, and pretty much useless. And other than that, he is just a lack of information for the town. His one comment came from , when the best he could come up with was a tip about pressuring directed at me. Kind of ridiculous, he has given us nothing.

Matt- I don't like how he voted Moz and then unvoted the instant he was pressed. That isn't good. I also didn't like that all of his reads were town ones in . Leaning scum.

JKLM- Looking back, I'm not entirely liking how he put me in a box early on saying "this is your scummy", "this isn't your scummy". That never appeals to me. But, he does seem to genuinely be trying to get reactions and participating, so that is good. Null/town.

Hermy- Well, I don't like how quick she was to call me out for lurking in , since she hasn't exactly been helpful herself, and I try to post whenever I can. But Null...

Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it. I think he's scum.

smargaret- I think he's very town. His was interesting for me. I don't view Honig as scum, but it does seem like his suspicions are valid, if that makes any sense.

I think that's everyone. If I missed anyone let me know and I'll throw something together.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #228 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 225, smargaret wrote:Skelda, you've got all these reads - wanna lay down a vote?

also, she, not he.
I thought I already had. Guess I forgot.

VOTE: MD
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #239 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 229, mozamis wrote:
In post 224, Skelda wrote:Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in 106 was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his 141 where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it. I think he's scum.
Why is MD refusing to vote "evidence" against him?
Well, what Gramr said, and also, if he doesn't vote, not only is he hindering the town's scumhunting abilities, but hiding where his own loyalties lie and making himself hard to read.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #250 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 241, mozamis wrote:
In post 239, Skelda wrote:making himself hard to read.
But not that hard to read since you're voting for him? By him not voting, he has put the spotlight on himself. I completely agree that people should vote. And that it's annoying when they don't. But I still don't see why it's scummy.
Your reasons seem really weak.
Well, it is certainly anti-town, anyway. And I suppose it is making him difficult to read at least in theory. Anyway, I guess it is working because some are hesitant to vote for him. :P
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #252 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 251, mnemonicdevice wrote:I am sorry for not posting.
life got in the way.
will post more. I don't understand what the case is on me?

I like Skelda
VOTE: Skelda
You like me as a vote I presume?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #254 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Skelda »

Because I'm voting for him, probably.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #259 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 256, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 224, Skelda wrote:Okay let's do this...

1. Gramr- I wasn't crazy about the way he jumped around to Peace early on, but I suppose most of us did.

2. mozamis- He is being really fluffy right now. Getting on my nerves, honestly. His 218 is especially bad with his "I'd forgotten he was scum", since I can't imagine his read was ever that serious to begin with if he forgot about it. 155 is also bad, since "forgetting to put someone on your reads list" is, in my mind, not a legitimate reason to suspect them. It is like forging evidence or something. Not good.
3.Matt- I don't like how he voted Moz and then unvoted the instant he was pressed. That isn't good.
4.Hermy- Well, I don't like how quick she was to call me out for lurking in 214, since she hasn't exactly been helpful herself, and I try to post whenever I can. But Null...
5.Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in 106 was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his 141 where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it.
6.If I missed anyone let me know and I'll throw something together.
Alright. The numbers i added for everyone else's benifit. THEY ARE NOT SKELDA'S
Also, I only quoted part of his post.

1. Skelda also complained about Peace. He was being as much as an advocate for his lynch as Gramr was.
2. From my experience, scum seems to use lots of words like honestly.
3. Skelda likes to use lots of This is good, and This isn't good. Which seems like scum trying to convince town of who to vote for. It could also just be her trying to get her point across.
4.Why is she null, when all the points you make of her reflect as bad?
5. I am always vague, how is that not acting like I always am? And your two points there contradict eachother.
6. Skelda seems over-enthusiastic to make another case against someone. If town missed someone, then they almost certainly wouldn't have a strong read on them. However, scum faking reads can easily forget someone. Throw something together seems like he wants to make a case against someone. Just how I read it

This post was made possible by people making me give away all my reads immediately. However, I guess if I am going to die today, you might as well make the best use of them tomorrow.
Well, the "honestly" and "this is good" things are seriously just the way I talk. That you're going to have to deal with. And I realized that I was a big advocate for Peace as I was typing that, that is why I threw "I suppose most of us did" in there. Hermy is null because I just haven't seen enough of her, plus I have experience with her and she often seems to do things like that early on. My points on you contradicting each other is not something I even see, please explain that. And I just went down the ISO list, but I thought I got everyone important. So, any reads I missed that you wanted would probably be null, which is why they wouldn't take much time and be thrown together.

But keep posting like this, I like it.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #261 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 260, Broken Aquarium wrote:UNVOTE: mneumonic
VOTE: peacebringer
So you want to advocate a policy lynch?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #271 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 262, JKLM wrote:
In post 257, Garmr wrote:@Mnemonic
You have shocked me a little that was a good post why didn't you do a post like that from the start through? Through I think it would of been better to leave the whole post and bolded the relevant bits than to leave out little bits in this case since you used most of it anyway.
vote gamr

He made a case about Skelda being scum because how he likes to use positive adverbs
That's not good, that's like saying a persons manipulative if they use fancy language,
It's not good

So please, buddy harder.

Also I'd still be down for a peace lynch but I think I may have found scum here
You said "it's not good", so you are obviously scum! :roll:

By really, what is with the vote sheeping, BA? JKLM's argument wasn't amazing, and MD did much of the same thing.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #278 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Skelda »

In Aquarium's defense, while sheeping is certainly bad, he may have really just been trying to put some pressure. I mean, I could see that. I think it is anti-town, certainly, since it is better to trust yourself over other players, but I'm not sure it is scummy for sure. And it isn't like townies don't ever sheep. I'm not ruling out Aquarium being scum, but I think we may be jumping the gun.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #315 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 288, alienBRO wrote:
In post 224, Skelda wrote:Okay let's do this...

BA- He gives a lot of town reads. I usually don't like that, since hunting town doesn't really help us all that much. And I don't mind his read on mneumonic, he seems like he had a gut feeling supported by evidence and stuck to it and that is always good. Although sometimes his evidence can be a little weak, like in , I'm classifying him as a solid leaning town read.

Gramr- I wasn't crazy about the way he jumped around to Peace early on, but I suppose most of us did. That seemed a little caught up in the moment, but maybe scummy. But overall, I find him very town. I especially like his case against mnemonic in and . He actually changed the way I thought about mnemonic, and I think that's a good thing since I'm not exactly renowned for my Day 1 scumhunting abilities.

Honig- Well, he seems to be invested in this game in a way that I don't often see scum invested. His seems very genuine, and in general I find myself agreeing with most of what he says. At the same time, his posts are very wall-of-texty, and that sometimes makes them a bit difficult to get through, but his dislike of rolling the dice with peace seems very town to me.

mozamis- He is being really fluffy right now. Getting on my nerves, honestly. His is especially bad with his "I'd forgotten he was scum", since I can't imagine his read was ever that serious to begin with if he forgot about it. is also bad, since "forgetting to put someone on your reads list" is, in my mind, not a legitimate reason to suspect them. It is like forging evidence or something. Not good.

Shane- His was basically jumping on moz's reads, and pretty much useless. And other than that, he is just a lack of information for the town. His one comment came from , when the best he could come up with was a tip about pressuring directed at me. Kind of ridiculous, he has given us nothing.

Matt- I don't like how he voted Moz and then unvoted the instant he was pressed. That isn't good. I also didn't like that all of his reads were town ones in . Leaning scum.

JKLM- Looking back, I'm not entirely liking how he put me in a box early on saying "this is your scummy", "this isn't your scummy". That never appeals to me. But, he does seem to genuinely be trying to get reactions and participating, so that is good. Null/town.

Hermy- Well, I don't like how quick she was to call me out for lurking in , since she hasn't exactly been helpful herself, and I try to post whenever I can. But Null...

Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it. I think he's scum.

smargaret- I think he's very town. His was interesting for me. I don't view Honig as scum, but it does seem like his suspicions are valid, if that makes any sense.

I think that's everyone. If I missed anyone let me know and I'll throw something together.
The fact that we're not in this list concerns me, as does the fact that nobody has pointed this out. Gonna need to yell at pa for not catching this while I was gone...

-Bro
See, I was tired, I knew I was forgetting someone. Anyway...

alienBRO- I like that he got a Honig read early on and has stuck to it, that is nice. I don't completely agree with him on that case, but he does make some good points. I'm actually kind of curious to hear more about his Honig case. But null...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #316 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Skelda »

I general, I don't know. I completely read JKLM as town but now I'm having doubts. BA is still a town read for me, and JKLM's case against him just seems feeble. It kind of seems like he is just jumping on Gramr's read. But at the same time, BA's vote has been ping-ponging around, but I agree that it seems like confused town to me. But BA and JKLM have both lost townpoints in my book. Gramr too, actually.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #378 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 375, mozamis wrote:Well, read thorugh. Peace vs Garmr looks town v town. In fact he has upped his input so
I actually agree with this. I'm inclined to think they are both town, and I'm not jumping on a policy lynch for Peace either...

And I'm not trying to slide under the radar. I'm trying to post as much as I have time for.

Is there a reason you suspect AlienBRO and Hermy? It kind of just seems like you are wanting to push lynches of people who haven't been around.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #382 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Skelda »

Mod, can we have a votecount?

>> its updated in last page.. the next VCA will be available on next page <<

Also, MD, just out of curiosity, has your read on me changed or do you just feel BA is a better target?
Last edited by ArcAngel9 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #426 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Skelda »

I'm keeping my MD vote. MD has had some pretty consistently bad logic, particularly with his analysis of my reads list, so that is why. Plus his "Named Townie" claim was pretty terrible.

MD, what has happened that made your read of me change from scum to null? I haven't exactly been doing much.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #441 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Skelda »

How on earth is saying interesting a scumtell? I agree, I want MD to nameclaim and he deserves votes until he does, but is saying interesting really a great case against him? Does that seem like something scum would be more likely to say?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #449 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 446, mnemonicdevice wrote:This game is getting interesting... I don't understand the whole reason why I was supposed to name claim initially but:
Alright, I am a Rumblebuffin giant.
Not sure who he is, haven't seen Narnia in quite a while.

Also, I like to say interesting. If you knew me in real life, I would say interesting a lot.

S
Hmm, well nice obscure character there. Not really helpful at all, since if you were going to fakeclaim, a Rumblebuffin giant would be a pretty good choice.

Why didn't you just outright say you were the giant?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #451 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 450, killerjester wrote:The character is not "a Rumblebiffin giant." His name is Rumblebiffin. He is a giant. IF he had a town role PM, it might appear as
"Rumblebiffin" - Vanilla Townie
, and the flavor pertaining to him being a giant would be below, in the flavor text. And if this were the case, MD would supply us with the name "Rumblebiffin" when asked for his character's name. The answer we received, "a Rumblebiffin giant," might be indicative of a scum who googled his fakeclaim to see if he could add any flavor that might help sell his fakeclaim.

I won't be moving my vote.
Really? That IS interesting. I don't remember Rumblebiffin.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #453 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 452, Garmr wrote:His the giant who kicked down the door in the ice witch's layer or smashed it with his club depending on the version. Rumblebuffin is a noble giant basically of the most respected family.
Alright. It's been a while since I've read this book or watched the movie. I'm a little rusty on characters. Did he play a big enough role that he would feasibly be included in the setup? It is sort of a random character.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #488 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 485, mnemonicdevice wrote:Ugh.... I misread my pm. I haven't seen narnia in a while, so I thought that there was a group of people called "rumblebuffin giants" and that I was one of them. I am a vanilla townie though.
That is pretty bad.

If you flip scum, I think I might look to Rach, but Rach, how do you think that the evidence against MD involving his claim makes the other reasons for voting him illegitimate?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #490 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 489, RachMarie wrote:I am not saying anything about other reasons peeps are voting for him I am just saying based on the claim I dont buy into KJs adamant avowal that it is clearly a scum fake claim because see how he messed it up. My esperience has been scum are less likely to fumble than town. As in the example I posted.
Yeah, I buy that. Guess that's fair. What do you make of the wagin on him in general?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #492 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 476, mozamis wrote:Skelda, give me YOUR case on MD.
Sorry, just noticed this again (I was in a rush when I first saw it and didn't have time to post, and then forgot). So, he had some bad logic involving my use of the word honestly even though he later claimed that him saying interesting wasn't a scumtell when there was no difference, and that is pretty hypocritical and scummy. He refused and continues to refuse to explain his BA read and how he originally came to the conclusion that BA was the Ice Queen. His read on me changed without explanation, or he forgot about it, even though I was busy with life and just not posting, which shouldn't make him any less suspicious of me if it was genuine suspicion. And then he had that whole Named Townie claim, which came out poorly, so yes. That is why I'm voting for him still.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #507 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 495, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 441, Skelda wrote:How on earth is saying interesting a scumtell? I agree, I want MD to nameclaim and he deserves votes until he does, but is saying interesting really a great case against him? Does that seem like something scum would be more likely to say?
when he says it without really meaning anything... it's weird.
remember here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5346524 (unvote for no reason)... what is interesting?
and http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5344378
And how is that a scumtell? And how is that any worse than me saying honestly?

I like the MD wagin, but not this logic. It is bad. What makes you think scum are any more likely to say interesting than non-scum?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #517 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 492, Skelda wrote:
Sorry, just noticed this again (I was in a rush when I first saw it and didn't have time to post, and then forgot). So, he had some bad logic involving my use of the word honestly even though he later claimed that him saying interesting wasn't a scumtell when there was no difference, and that is pretty hypocritical and scummy. He refused and continues to refuse to explain his BA read and how he originally came to the conclusion that BA was the Ice Queen. His read on me changed without explanation, or he forgot about it, even though I was busy with life and just not posting, which shouldn't make him any less suspicious of me if it was genuine suspicion. And then he had that whole Named Townie claim, which came out poorly, so yes. That is why I'm voting for him still.
Mozamis, these were my reasons for him being scum. I'm not trying to give him an unfair trial, people are just focusing on the not great evidence.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #518 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Skelda »

Mozamis, these were my reasons for him being scum. I'm not trying to give him an unfair trial, people are just focusing on the not great evidence.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #521 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 520, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 518, Skelda wrote:
It is day 1, "great evidence" does not exist on anyone. Period.
Well, true, but better evidence than a muddled claim and use of the word interesting does exist.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #530 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Skelda »

Was that a hammer? Wow, wasn't expecting that.

And mozamis, my paranoia, hmmm? I didn't see you accusing Peace specifically, I saw you saying MD didn't get a fair trial, which he did. Some points just weren't the best.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #536 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Skelda »

Oh wait, that wasn't a hammer. Well, MD, if you are here, what are your last thoughts?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #543 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 540, Garmr wrote:It was more a light hearted joke than a fake hammer. I even wrote MD in the unvotes to be clear.......
I still missed it. I always fall for those.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #546 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 544, killerjester wrote:
In post 537, mnemonicdevice wrote:Alright. Here are my thoughts: JK has pushed way too much on this case and he should die next.
Die "next"? Don't you mean die "instead"? This is a scumclaim if I ever heard one
I thought it just meant he expected to be lynched. I guess we'll see soon.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #548 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Skelda »

There's the hammer. Right?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #555 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 553, JKLM wrote:Not really. But even if he does you're still very scummy BA and are at the top of my list.
Wait, so if he flips town BA is STILL scummy? What would happen if he flipped scum then? Are you saying BA seems like he is bussing MD?

I am interested in the flip, though.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #582 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 573, JKLM wrote:So I've come to a conclusion.
There are only a couple of reasons to silence players:
-to shut a player up that's making good points
- to create false suspsicion on player to get town to mislynch
-to let scum silence themselves as an excuse to bot be lynched for the day

It is the third one as a result of process of elimination. Here is why:

It can't be the first because look at his ISO. BA has made no arguments or accusations outside of what other players have said. There is no way he could have caught onto scum because he hasn't made any unique cases that would warrant him as the one to be silenced.

It definitely isn't the second reason, why? BA had a wagon in his own right throught the end of day 1. If scum wanted to stage a mislynch and BA was town, he would have cursed himself into being lynched himself. He only got SCUMMIER by the second and mos people were starting to scum read him.

By POE the third point is the only logical thing that would cause scum to silence BA.

VOTE: BA

And that's that.

Case closed. Good huddle guys. Let's get him.
Or maybe you killed him so you could push him due to his being silenced? We don't even know if Mafia members can be silenced, although I assume they can be. But bringing that up seems horribly scummy, since I think BA being silenced was a failed attempt at making him look suspicious.

Anyway, I'm not entirely opposed to the Hermy wagon. A Hermy-JKLM team wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Although, I do agree that this JKLM sounds different from his scummy one that I knew, so he has either become a much better scumplayer miraculously or he is town here. So I'm keeping an open mind...

And I'm definitely not as sure about Hermy as, say, projectmatt, so I think I'll hold my vote for now. She's collected a nice hunk of pressure without it.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #604 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 584, JKLM wrote:Skelda, one don't put actions in my mouth. This would be a stupid tactic for scum to do by silencing a person and then calling themselves out on it, you know I'm not only not that ballsy but I'm also not that stupid.

Two, silenced usually make people less suspsiscious anyways, so in order for your logic you'd have to actually beleive my argument that silencing of BA was done for a very specific purpose. If BA was going to be a mislynch target, they wouldn't have silenced him, based on the fact that BA had bough people on his tail and honestly him talking a bit more deal his fate of a lynch. He would have out himself in, so scum silencing BA would have been useless an a waste of a night action.
So you think BA is less suspicious because he has been silenced? I don't really think it affects my suspicion of him, actually.

And those Hermy votes came in way too fast. I'm fine with a Hermy lynch, but seriously no one was for lynching Hermy yesterday and the fact that people are just leaping on it today seems strange. I also find it strange that BA unvoted as soon as Gramr did, but once again, a discussion for when BA can talk.

I'm fine with a Hermy lynch, but I like a...
VOTE: smargaret too. I do not like the going with easy votes, since we will not quicklynch today, so you were basically just voting for the sake of voting without adding a significant amount of pressure.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #638 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Skelda »

I'm going to
VOTE: Projectmatt until he tells us why to vote Hermy.

Sorry, I haven't been around more, also. I've been sort of lacking energy for MS recently. But I'm getting back in the groove, so yeah. I just need to stay motivated to post here every day when I find time.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #657 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Skelda »

Sorry, mod.

VOTE: Vote: projectmatt. Excuse me for wanting more than just lynch Hermy now.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #667 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 660, mozamis wrote:
In post 604, Skelda wrote:nd those Hermy votes came in way too fast. I'm fine with a Hermy lynch, but seriously no one was for lynching Hermy yesterday and the fact that people are just leaping on it today seems strange. I also find it strange that BA unvoted as soon as Gramr did, but once again, a discussion for when BA can talk.
So you were ok with a hermy lynch, but wanted a bit more time and discussion.
So we haven't much more time or discussion, I'll grant you that, but we have had some game changing info.
My point being: why woud you NOT vote for hermy, when ProjectMatt has confirmed your suspicions?
I'm not against a Hermy lynch, I really just want projectmatt to give a more complete list of reasons before I jump on board. Which he hasn't. Nor has he attempted to. And sorry, I feel as though I've missed something, what game-changing info?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #669 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 659, projectmatt wrote:I suspected Hermy yesterday and pushed for her lynch. However, I explained my logic properly back then because it was not confirmed to me that the player was actually mafia and I wanted to have my rationale perfectly known to everybody in the game. Now that I know for certain that Hermy is mafia, it seems counter-productive to provide a rational case on why she is mafia as it should be plain to see. This is why I am resorting to pushing confidently and with rudeness because it is the play required to get Hermy lynched without actually outing what I am but since that fell through things are different.
Oh, did you claim Cop? Sorry, must have skipped that post. I believe you. What is Hermy at? Cause if she's at L-1, I don't want to hammer until we are ready.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #674 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Skelda »

I think so. I bet Hermy'll flip scum anyway, unless projectmatt is off his rocker. But it would be nice if people took their time sometimes.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #681 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 678, JKLM wrote:Killer I feel that isn't really safe logic, I always find that scum try to control lynches like how you are. It's possible they could both be scum, they could both be town.
If they are both town, projectmatt is a liar and deserves to be lynched.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #686 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 685, Hermy wrote:You guys really believe the claim, just like that?

This may sound panicked and desperate but please believe me. I am not scum. Matt is scum, fakeclaiming cop. Unless...

@Mod - Are there any miller roles in this game?
If you were a Miller you'd know you were a Miller.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #690 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Skelda »

I'm pretty convinced Hermy is bad. Any reason to keep the Day going?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #692 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 691, smargaret wrote:Unless Hermy wants to claim miller (lol), I don't see any reason to.
Ha. I wouldn't believe a Miller claim if she hadn't asked that.

VOTE: Hermy
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #694 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 693, mozamis wrote:Hermy had been hammered previous page Skelda by Chambers/BA. Then BA voted again to make sure on this page.
Oh, I see.

UNVOTE: Hermy because why not.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #740 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 734, mozamis wrote:I think that post from Rach is town. Its pretty indignant stuff. Plus, if she had killed/asked her scum buddies to kill Alienbro, she would have known who Peace was talking about. Her confusion about thinking that Peace meant BA seems really genuine to me. Pretty hard to fake that as scum.
So I'm not up for lynching her today.
Garmr still my strongest town read.
Why couldn't she be indignant as scum? If she's had this genuine frustration in games she's town in right now, it wouldn't be that hard for her to be completely honest and still be scum. And her confusion may have been genuine, but scum get confused too. I fail to see how any of your points make her town.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #741 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 739, killerjester wrote:Ok matt might be scum.
That seems super unlikely to me. It does, however, seem like what scum would want us to think.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #752 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 746, mozamis wrote:
In post 740, Skelda wrote:I fail to see how any of your points make her town.
So you think Rach is scum then? Where on earth has this come from? I looked at your ISO, and there was nothing about you finding Rach or Honig scummy. On the contrary, the two posts I found from you early on in the game strongly suggest that you thought Hoing was town.
Please explain.
No, I'm not convinced she is scum, I just think your argument against her doesn't have me convinced of her towniness. I didn't know about Rach.

And I totally forgot that Rach was Honig's replacement. Which means she is probably town anyway. But the point I was trying to make was against your argument, not against Rach Marie. That seems reasonable.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #772 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 756, mozamis wrote:
In post 752, Skelda wrote:Which means she is probably town anyway.
So, to be clear, you don't want a Rach lynch today?
Well, Honig seemed town, Rach less so, but collectively, no, I am not convinced that she's scum and am not going for her lynch.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #791 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Skelda »

KJ is a better wagon than RM, I think.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #799 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 798, killerjester wrote:
In post 796, mozamis wrote:I think it was the last completed game you were town in? Not sure, I'll dig it out later.
But I note how you STILL haven't given any thoughts on whats going on.
My current thoughts are that you're making the laziest, opportunistic push onto an easy target. You haven't provided any examples of why you thought I was "99% town", though one might think such a strong opinion would be more memorable. And for some reason you're so uptight about my lack of reads (though I've given no less than three) that you seem to forget I'm scumhunting to clear up my position on the other five players.

You want another read? I have one. You are scum.

VOTE: mozamis
You expressed no suspicion of mozamis until he voted for you?

OMGUS much?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #820 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 801, killerjester wrote:
In post 799, Skelda wrote:
In post 798, killerjester wrote:
In post 796, mozamis wrote:I think it was the last completed game you were town in? Not sure, I'll dig it out later.
But I note how you STILL haven't given any thoughts on whats going on.
My current thoughts are that you're making the laziest, opportunistic push onto an easy target. You haven't provided any examples of why you thought I was "99% town", though one might think such a strong opinion would be more memorable. And for some reason you're so uptight about my lack of reads (though I've given no less than three) that you seem to forget I'm scumhunting to clear up my position on the other five players.

You want another read? I have one. You are scum.

VOTE: mozamis
You expressed no suspicion of mozamis until he voted for you?

OMGUS much?
You shouldn't use big words if you don't know what they mean.

How about you address the actual points in my post?
Well, to be frank, I don't see your point so I find it difficult to address it. You just pulled a suspicion out of thin air because you were asked for one. This mozamis case doesn't seem serious. It seems artificial. When town is asked for a read, they don't go,
"You asked for a read? Well, I'm reading you as scum!" Town actually have reads, so they needn't be so defensive. Your interaction with Hermy is offputting, but judging your behavior, you deserve my vote.

VOTE: JK
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #821 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Skelda »

VOTE: KJ

Oops.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #824 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Skelda »

UNVOTE: KJ then.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #825 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Skelda »

I didn't realize that. Wait, is Votestealer usually a scum role?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #826 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Skelda »

UNVOTE: KJ

I want to be sure.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #834 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Skelda »

I still prefer a KJ lynch to JKLM, honestly. I don't really see a JKLM lynch going through today.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #843 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 840, JKLM wrote:VOTE: rachmarie

Because why else would smarget be silenced?
Why are you assuming the votestealer is a scum role when we just walked through the fact that it might be town?

If the votestealer is town, I have no doubt that it is Rach. If the votestealer is scum, then it might be Rach or it might be someone else trying to frame Rach. But you seem to be making the assumption that the votestealer is scum, which, for me, would actually decrease the liklihood of it being Rach, so I'm not sure I see your logic.

At the moment, I think Rach is in fact the votestealer and this does nothing to her alignment for me. So you are making an illogical leap in your thinking.

And KJ's last post was so town, so now I'm looking to you as a serious lynch.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #854 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Skelda »

Peace, why Rach Marie rather than JKLM?

JKLM,
Intent to hammer
. Give me your best case. Go.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #856 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 855, mozamis wrote:@ Skelda - giving a guy a fair trial is all well and good, so fair play to you.
But if JKLM is scum, he may try and spin the time out, leaving us with a no lynch.
So yeah, give him some time - but hopefully you will be alert and vigilant if time starts to runs out?
Yeah, I know. I'll be on tomorrow and if he hasn't given his case yet I'll just vote him. I have over 24 hours to deadline, I'll be fine.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #860 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Skelda »

JKLM, there is no time for a new wagon. You are dying today. We have less than 24 hours.

I am really tempted to just hammer you now and move on with it, but before you go, give us your reads and last wishes, that garbage. Or don't if you are scum and can't be bothered, in which case let's just be upfront about this.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #867 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Skelda »

Thanks Rach. Was just coming to do that.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #868 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Skelda »

VOTE: JKLM

For the record...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #872 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Skelda »

Oo, JKLM, I hope that's true! And I hope RachMarie was the first scum to vote for you if it is, because that would give us a nice group of confirmed towns!
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #882 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Skelda »

Oo, I like this! Projectmatt was asking for them to kill him, wasn't he? Woo! And now we have a smaller lynching pool.

Anyway, who do you all reckon should die? I'm thinking Rach_Marie since, at this point, she's probably the biggest scumread I've got left. Peace would be fine with me too.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #884 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 883, Garmr wrote:@smargaret
It's just I never seen a cop flip with sane before. Does that imply we have a insane cop or another type of cop with limited amount of uses say a role cop. I have only seen town aligned cop or just town cop on the flips.

I was thinking about this in the night phase and it bugs me a little. Assuming we have three scum wouldn't this make it mylo if rachmarie is scum. Because if she has the power to steal votes technically mafia would have control of half the votes tomorrow if we lynch. But if we haven't lost and we mislynch today she pretty much becomes nearly confirmed town

Before I had a null-town read on her but thinking about that and how unlikely it would be she would be scum she becomes a strong town read.
I assumed the ability was one-shot or she would've done it every day.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #890 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 885, Garmr wrote:@Skelda
Didn't think of that I was quite sure I was onto something to :(.

@Rachmarie
Is your ability limited or can you use it more than once.
Well, if she's scum, she's going to tell you it's one shot. Since it if isn't we'll probably have to lynch her to ensure the game doesn't end tomorrow. I'm hesitant to think she would've wasted it if it was 1-shot, though. But multiple shots seems overpowered, especially for a scum role.

Rach, I think if you are the votestealer you should let us know now. If you aren't that'd be good to know too.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #893 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 888, PeaceBringer wrote:Okay, feel like it is worthwhile for me to claim.

I am "The Wardrobe" and am an odd-night jailer. I pick someone and they are transported to another realm. Unfortunately the role PM is nebulous as it states may or may prevent action...
Night 1 jailed Moz
Night 3 jailed rach
Um, not sure I believe that. That seems really made up, actually, since everyone else is a character in Narnia (or I assumed they were). I guess we'll see.

I'm down with massclaiming. Who wants to go first?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #895 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Skelda »

Well, I think we should go in order of scumminess, so either Rach_Marie or smargaret should go. I don't care beyond that, people can go in whatever order.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #897 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 896, Garmr wrote:@Skelda I think any orders fine
Well I haven't been snooping around in these past night or stealing any votes by day. (In case you want to know what that means vanilla town)
What is your flavor?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #899 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 898, Garmr wrote:Mrs. Macready, House keeper for the professor(Vanilla Townie)
Well, I guess they aren't all Narnians. Hmm...

Should I go?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #901 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Skelda »

Alrighty, I'm Tumnus, Town Tracker.

Night 1: Garmr visited no one.
Night 2: Peace targeted no one.
Night 3: smargaret targeted no one.

So, I really haven't learned much.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #903 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 902, smargaret wrote:So I was supposed to be dead by now - I'm Edmund Pevensie, and I'm a freaking miller.
Gah! Why the heck didn't you immediately claim?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #916 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Skelda »

Well, of all of the claims, I find Garmr's and Peace's the most suspicious just based on the claims they had. There also do seem to be a lot of PRy things going on, so Peace is really looking like scum on all fronts. I'm actually leaning towards believing smargaret, since why would scum claim Miller at this point?

VOTE: Peace. That looks good to me.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #919 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Skelda »

Actually, maybe Rach would be a better idea just to be safe. If she an even-day votestealer we could lose immediately. That might not be likely, but maybe it is best to be safe. I'm pretty sure we are looking at Peace-Rach anyway.

UNVOTE:
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #920 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Skelda »

VOTE: Rach
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #922 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Skelda »

If Rach is town, then who is Peace's partner?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #924 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 923, Garmr wrote:Posting right now and why do you assume I think peace is the scum???
I thought you said you did? Maybe I'm going nuts.

Who is scum then?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #946 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Skelda »

Would we consider lynching Rach over Peace?

1. Rach may be even Votestealer, in which case we're screwed. There's a higher chance of this because of the claimed PRs.
2. Peace didn't visit anyone on N2, meaning he has a slightly reduced chance of being scum.
3. Peace has a more appealing PR if he's telling the truth.

I am reading Peace, just based on play, as scum, but I think there's a good chance that this'll be the first game I'll win on MS and I'd rather Rach not mess it up
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #948 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Skelda »

Smargaret, right now I'm reading you as town thanks to your miller claim, so scum for me are Rach and Peace. Are you against a Rach lynch to prevent a Votestealer incident.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #961 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Skelda »

Yeah, Peace is very probably scum. If Rach was an even Votestealer and scum she wouldn't tell us, so it could very well be. However, I agree that Peace is acting more scummy. I'm just having doubts as to whether or not this is a risk we should take, losing the whole game if somehow Peace flips town. But at the same time, since Peace is scum it shouldn't matter with Rach either way, so I think I'm fine with him dying.

Intent
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #968 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Skelda »

Sheez, talk about melodramatic. :roll:

If you are town, not sure what to think. We'll be in a bad spot.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #970 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 969, RachMarie wrote:meh in my experience most of the time when someone self hammers they turn out to be scum. The AtE also seems rather scummy.
Really? I've only ever had town self-hammer.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #980 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:55 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 979, mozamis wrote:
In post 961, Skelda wrote:However, I agree that Peace is acting more scummy. I'm just having doubts as to whether or not this is a risk we should take, losing the whole game if somehow Peace flips town. But at the same time, since Peace is scum it shouldn't matter with Rach either way, so I think I'm fine with him dying.

Intent
In what way was he acting more scummy? And why on earth would you express intent to hammer when we had SO MUCH TIME LEFT, and the guy had only just started to defend himself. Talk about stifling discussion.
I was trying to spark some discussion, actually. Get him to fully defend himself. I wasn't planning on hammering in a few days anyway. Unfortunately he's a poor sport who self-hammered.

And also, I had no clue how much deadline we had left. I didn't even notice.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1004 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Skelda »

I tracked Rach_Marie, nothing. Bah.

So basically, there can't be this many PRs. Which means, from my perspective, that Rach_Marie is still scum. If she were town, I'd expect her to think that I was scum. But I think it's going to come down to deciding whether also I'm scum or Rach is, or we have scum PRs.

I think we have an smarg/Rach team, though I am less certain on the smarg spot since I tracked smarg as doing nothing, but then again I tracked Rach doing nothing as well. Also, sorry I wasn't here sooner, I've been VLA.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1016 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Skelda »

Look, if I were scum I would have just said that Rach did something and I would have gotten an easy lynch, but as it stands I feel like something weird has to be going on. It doesn't make any sense that Rach did nothing to me. I really don't know what to think. I don't like that quickvote for me, though, Garmr.

So, let's look at who is left. We've got smargaret, Rach, Garmr, KJ, and myself. I've investigated both smarg and Rach and gotten them doing nothing. Is it possible the scum had an x-shot role and smarg/Garmr had it and didn't use it on the Night I investigated him/her and Rach was the 1-shot scum Votestealer? I'm not sure if that'd be balanced still, but its the only thing I can think of unless Garmr and KJ are scum together, which still doesn't make sense since I tracked Garmr doing nothing earlier.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1036 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Skelda »

Yikes, a prod. This game sure is stalling. And I'd like a deadline extension.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1041 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Skelda »

I think it's Rach, with a slight chance of being Garmr. I am confident KJ is town.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1045 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Skelda »

Smarg- Skelda and KJ
Garmr- Smarg and Skelda
Skelda- Smarg and Rach
KJ- Smarg and Rach
Rach-?

So, not much to say. I'm just posting when I can so I don't get replaced.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1047 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Skelda »

Okay. So, scum are probably bussing...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1050 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Skelda »

Rach said smarg and myself, but she wants to analyze smarg more.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1053 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Skelda »

I thought we were waiting on smarg to give her case, Garmr. And Rach to come to her final conclusion on me.

Everyone seems to agree that she has to die, though.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1056 (isolation #110) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Skelda »

Yeah, I guess we might as well vote. But Garmr, I'd be careful with that "at least one of us is going to suspect you". Don't want to give scum an easy win.

VOTE: smarg
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1062 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Skelda »

Garmr, that means nothing at this point. It isn't exactly jumping if it is already decided who is dying. Just vote smarg and get the Day over with, since that is clearly what is going to happen.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1064 (isolation #112) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1063, killerjester wrote:Make sure you follow me tonight so I can be confirmed town tomorrow, or at least force scum to kill someone who isn't Garmr.
Alright.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1070 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Skelda »

Woo! I'm so happy!

I've never won as scum before. I'm notoriously lynchable. Good job, Garmr! You were an amazing scumbuddy!

Our QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/MMHX6TnXeAT

My Tracker claim was a unnecessary, but I'd never fakeclaimed before and wanted to try it, plus I think it may have made the other powerroles seem less real. I dunno...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1074 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Skelda »

Oh moz was the only one who could have won this for the town. He would have given us a run for our money, especially looking at the Dead QT.

Also, AA, I loved the flavor! Really well done on that, although I'm sure it was difficult for you.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1083 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Skelda »

Chamber, it wasn't like he didn't know he was scum.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1084 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1078, chamber wrote:Silencers are typically used in face to face games, where the 'joke' is to get people to have to play charades instead of communicating normally. Using them to completely remove communication is horrible. You can complain about me complaining when you've had it done to you. And I don't take cheating lightly.
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Really must stink, actually.

I was sad that Hermy died so early. I would much rather Garmr or I had JOAT.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1087 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1085, Garmr wrote:I think role cop was vital through more so than joat
Yeah, knowing smarg was a Miller early on was useful.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1092 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Skelda »

Moz, I really do like being friendly in first posts. But yeah... I agree, Garmr was amazing.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1094 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1090, Garmr wrote:you know you could of verified smargs claim to some extent by her reaction to hermy claiming miller. Probably nailed skelda as well from his reaction to miller question from hermy. Also I crumbed in that I was rolecop and back up cop just in case I wanted to lynch smarg on the spot. Finding those things and linking them together would of gave town a win. Day 2 was a very vital day.
Haha, I'm confused by this. I doubt they would have bought a rolecop claim if there was a 1-shot Cop anyway.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1095 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1093, mozamis wrote:@ Skelda - did you really not know that Matt claimed cop? I think it was around then that I lost suspicion of you. On the basis that scum wouldn't miss a PR claim...Did you miss it, or good acting from you?
Nope, I genuinely missed it. But I did play it up once I realized I'd missed it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”