Mini 1520: Neighborhood Mafia - Game over!

goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:21 am

Post by goodnight »

/confirm n stuff

And let me just say I am delighted to mention that this head will be V/LA until Saturday evening in the EST.
Hydra of goodmorning and Bulbazak.
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by goodnight »

Vote Landmind

Come at us, bro!

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:05 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 40, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 25, Sanhora wrote:
In post 9, Alduskkel wrote:What's with the (A)?
It's a smiley :P :good: <-- that one.

And Landmind had a very confusing way of speach ._. Adding to that, the wrong avatar as everybody know that Tomie is better than Shoichi *glare*
I've been waiting for three days to vote this scum.

VOTE: Sanhora
What did you find scummy about that post?

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 42, DrippingGoofball wrote:The awkwardness and discomfort is so thick you need a chainsaw to cut through it.
To be honest, Landmind is quite discomforting.

@Landmind: This game is a completely open setup, which means you know just as much about it as I do. If you want clarification, ask the mod, not me, as he made the final decisions. All private insight I have on the game is purely based on its development, and I will not get into that until the postgame. I took all precautions when signing up for this game and made sure that I would not have an advantage over anyone else in regard to setup knowledge. If this game was not completely open, I would have never signed up. Trust me, I take this very seriously. So you can take your subtle assertions and shove them, because I don't take accusations of cheating lightly, even if it's done jokingly.
In post 56, MafiaSSK wrote:Tunneling is scummy, even in RVS.
Tunneling is a null action. Besides, I believe Ald is right. Landmind is making it a point to hit below the belt, and I don't see that coming from town.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 am

Post by goodnight »

Hmmmmm...

Vote: Mac

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 71, Landmind wrote: What I meant by 'secrets' is that you had the chance to discuss the setup with Thad, and he probably brought up specific edgecases and situations where he was worried the balance had slipped -- things like that, where his analysis was probably deeper than mine, and where you might have picked insights up osmotically. I've analyzed the setup -- I've written two pages of notes on the setup, actually, but I think it's very likely there are things you know or have considered that I haven't.
Actually, it was more like ThAd said, "Hey you want to review a setup? Here it is." and plopped it in my lap. Most of the concerns were mine, as were most of the change suggestions. As I said, I really don't have as much insight as you'd think, and anything I have to say about the setup is best reserved for the postgame.
In post 87, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 84, FuDuzn wrote:Pre edit: So dgb, do you believe in super duper secret scumtells that aren't really scumtells?
ARE YOU TRYING TO TEACH ME HOW TO SCUM HUNT
Well somebody has to. Why not the confirmed town? :) Speaking of which, why'd you feel it necessary to respond in that way to someone who is only trying to understand your thought process?

I'm not sure what to think about the Ald/SSK back and forth. Both of their actions toward each other are a little strange and don't come off as genuine. Leaning toward mutual distancing atm.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 101, Alduskkel wrote: @goodnight: What's not genuine about either of us?
Just the way you both suddenly backed off your votes just didn't feel right to me. It felt staged.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by goodnight »

He votes you for voting Landmind.
You appease him by unvoting.
He continues to push you.
You point out your unvote.
He immediately unvotes you.

I'm sorry. That doesn't feel like a genuine interaction to me. If you felt that Landmind was actually scum, why would it matter if someone is voting you for it? Similarly, why would SSK immediately unvote you after you point out you're no longer doing the action he voted you for in the first place? The normal reaction would be to suspect your unvote and your pointing it out, but SSK accepts it immediately, as if you were going "Hey buddy, I'm no longer voting that guy and have moved on. Stick to the plan. You can lay off me now.".

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 105, Alduskkel wrote:I voted Landmind because Landmind changed his posting style, not to appease MafiaSSK.
Why does that matter? Couldn't Landmind be scum trying to appease town so as not to be lynched?

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 107, Alduskkel wrote:He could be, but if I chose to interpret it that way for no reason then that
would
be tunneling.
Your point being what? That you didn't want to give SSK a reason to vote you? Sounds self conscious to me.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 109, Alduskkel wrote: What's your read on Landmind?
Leaning scum. I don't like his posting style either, as I feel it's a smokescreen he can hide behind. I also didn't like how he tried to imply we were scum for not sharing what we knew of the setup. I didn't like the way he backpedaled when I attacked him for his allegations. I don't like how he tried to appease the town when he saw that his posting style was garnering suspicion. And finally, I don't like how he's trying to manipulate the setup by finding a backdoor to figure out the mod's intentions. Given the way the game is put together, there is no town motivation for that, as the scum side of the setup is pretty straight forward. The only side that would benefit from such knowledge is scum, as they would need to have a better understanding of how the town power would work, since there is more and it is also more varied.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 76, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 75, goodnight wrote:Hmmmmm...

Vote: Mac

-Good
Explain?
1. He didn't post a case so I can only assume he agrees with DGB's assessment of sanhora. Problem with that is I don't think English is his first language.
Could be wrong, but that would explain the stilting far better than "oh it feels scummy"
2. He didn't post a case. Granted pot calling kettle here, but A. I'm posting one now and B. I don't like that.
3. Implied minor sheeping of DGB.
4. He didn't say hi :[

I've been mildly distracted recently. Expect me firmly ensconced in this game shortly.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:25 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 117, DrDolittle wrote:goodnight - do you think your mac read is currently better than you ssk/ald read?
Different heads. Different reads. I'm assuming my reads are a little stronger, since I was given the go ahead to change our vote if I wanted to.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 123, DrippingGoofball wrote: Maybe we have a vig?
FuDuzn can hand out a 1-shot vig ability, but it has to be used that night and can never be used again.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 116, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 115, goodnight wrote: 1. He didn't post a case so I can only assume he agrees with DGB's assessment of sanhora. Problem with that is I don't think English is his first language.
Could be wrong, but that would explain the stilting far better than "oh it feels scummy"
2. He didn't post a case. Granted pot calling kettle here, but A. I'm posting one now and B. I don't like that.

I've been mildly distracted recently. Expect me firmly ensconced in this game shortly.

-Good
please tell me you have more to go on, if not shame on you.
1. Top of page 3.
2. He's got a single content-y post.
3. Fuck off.
In post 117, DrDolittle wrote:goodnight - do you think your mac read is currently better than you ssk/ald read?
What Night head said.
Like I said, my V/LA sort of worked against me here; expect me firmly ensconced in this game shortly.
In post 119, Landmind wrote:He's saying "I'm not doing antitown things" and "hey, even if I were to start doing antitown things, I wouldn't necessarily be scummy" at the same time. So what the underlying meaning here is is that he expects to get caught doing antitown things and he already wants to throw down a shovel for when he needs to dig himself out of that particular well.

Actually, in general, the last few pages have been all about that distinction, and I have a feeling that's going to be a recurring theme for a while now.
Orrrr... he might just feel the need to reiterate "that distinction" because for all practical intents and purposes it's true?

I'm going to have to agree with my other head on you with your whole mountains from molehills thing on this one.
In post 121, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 120, PrivateI wrote:How much more would you expect at this stage in the game? Just a few pages in, we can see that three of the four reasons are perfectly valid and would be considered minor scum tells, thus the vote.
absolutely none of those reasons are minor scumtells. The sheeping is kind of a pet peeve of mine but others say that is null since town sheep probably more then scum.
It's not necessarily because he was sheeping, but because he was sheeping
DGB
. That's an important distinction which is why that tidbit was included in my list.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by goodnight »

Unvote

Vote Landmind

I think both heads are in agreement on this one.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 132, notscience wrote: Someone care to explain this landmind wagon? I'm not seeing it.
How is it a wagon if there is no one else on it?

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 136, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 110, goodnight wrote:
In post 109, Alduskkel wrote: What's your read on Landmind?
Leaning scum. I don't like his posting style either, as I feel it's a smokescreen he can hide behind. I also didn't like how he tried to imply we were scum for not sharing what we knew of the setup. I didn't like the way he backpedaled when I attacked him for his allegations. I don't like how he tried to appease the town when he saw that his posting style was garnering suspicion. And finally, I don't like how he's trying to manipulate the setup by finding a backdoor to figure out the mod's intentions. Given the way the game is put together, there is no town motivation for that, as the scum side of the setup is pretty straight forward. The only side that would benefit from such knowledge is scum, as they would need to have a better understanding of how the town power would work, since there is more and it is also more varied.

-Night
Doh!
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:28 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 140, Mac wrote:
goodnight wrote:1. He didn't post a case so I can only assume he agrees with DGB's assessment of sanhora. Problem with that is I don't think English is his first language.
1. yeah I liked DGB's assessment but I was also trying to analyse baldeagle. it worked. is that bad?
2. is that bad?
3. is that bad?
4. is that bad? (HI! I HOPE YOU'RE TOWN)
1. I like it a lot better from that angle, so not necessarily.
2. I don't like it.
3. Yes.
4. Only because it hurt my feelings or something.
goodnight wrote:2. He's got a single content-y post.
so? it's early doors. you mad for 1351? :twisted:
My point there being it's difficult to make a substantial case off one post.

I am so mad for 1351.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by goodnight »

Wow I didn't miss much while I was gone...

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 188, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 161, Mac wrote:VOTE: Jake
I don't like this. This was opportunistic as fuck.
Why is it opportunistic?

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:52 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 214, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 190, goodnight wrote:
In post 188, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 161, Mac wrote:VOTE: Jake
I don't like this. This was opportunistic as fuck.
Why is it opportunistic?

-Night
Because Jake was simply misunderstanding that it was NS's meta to townhunt, and Mac just hoped on in a bad way.
It doesn't look like Jake is misunderstanding. It looks like he's holding a grudge from a previous game and is tunneling on NS for policy reasons, at the expense of all other scumhunting. With that in mind, I can kinda understand Mac's reasons for voting Jake. I didn't see the vote as opportunistic at all.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:47 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 224, Espeonage wrote:Do have a question to start off though. Should we put the operation of the treestump in the public domain and have a side unofficial vote on it? OR do we think scum would have too much influence in that type of decision so as to make it unlikely it would end up being a townie?
The treestump should not reveal what actions he's going to take, as that give scum too much information, and also allows them to manipulate said actions. The treestump is conf. town. We should trust him to act in the town's best interest.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:47 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 231, Landmind wrote: Goodnight's apparent tunneling of me makes me feel like tunneling Alduskkel less -- you can't pick one wagon until you've tasted them all, after all.
I thought we were hunting for scum, not just jumping on wagons.
In post 231, Landmind wrote: Is it just me or is Goodnightpost #108 pretty interesting as a response to #107? That is, the way it doesn't really follow the previous posts at all, and it's a sudden switch from a theoretical Ald/SSK scumteam to an Aldscum-afraid-of-SSKtown theory. It bothered me earlier and it's bothering me a lot more now that I give it a second look
I'm still trying to figure that mess out. Part of me says they are scum together, another says that they are not. I decided to vote my stronger read and sort them out over time.
In post 231, Landmind wrote: I don't like people who can't keep their conspiracy theories straight.
Are you saying Ald and SSK are town?

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 224, Espeonage wrote:Do have a question to start off though. Should we put the operation of the treestump in the public domain and have a side unofficial vote on it? OR do we think scum would have too much influence in that type of decision so as to make it unlikely it would end up being a townie?
If I'm correct in assuming you meant "select the neighbour(s)" rather than "select the action(s) distributed" then I think it's probably a bad idea. (If you mean the latter then it's
definitely
a bad idea, as stated.)

Or do we usually reveal PRs at the beginnings of games here?

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by goodnight »

I WAS AT THE BEACH
In post 308, Landmind wrote:Goodnight: Which of the current major wagons do you think are scum-motivated or led? (Which are town?)
REMINDING MYSELF TO LOOK AT THIS WHEN AWAKE

-GOOD
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 308, Landmind wrote:Goodnight: Which of the current major wagons do you think are scum-motivated or led? (Which are town?)
Idk. I know I don't like the Espeonage wagon. Also, if one of Ald or SSK is town, the one on town probably has scum on it. GM and I need to regroup, as I think we are both out of sync on the game. I am liking the Dolittle wagon, though.
In post 404, Landmind wrote: Ald, the reason SSK's lynch is inevitable is because he's chronic lynchbait. He's playing badly enough that he's eventually going to say something so scummy that we'll have no choice other than to lynch him.
:neutral:

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:07 am

Post by goodnight »

*sigh*

Unvote

Vote DrippingGoofball

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by goodnight »

Flail some more. That will make us change our vote. :roll:

Also, aren't you voting NS? Now you're calling him town?

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #581 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by goodnight »

Life problems + site problems = sad sad me.

On the plus side, I don't disagree with where our vote presently is.

- Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:16 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 522, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 505, Espeonage wrote:DGB is better. Because of three reasons of increasing importance.

1. DGB is reading badly. Which is weird. (Fallacy but still)
2. She has rather good interactions with hard to read people such and landmine. Which means her lynch has lots of info.
3. Sheis always a good lynch because she's dgb.
Oh really. An info lynch of a player that gets routinely NK'd on night 1. Bravo.
That AtE...
In post 556, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 552, 1baldeagle1 wrote:DGB, what's your read on SSK? If it's scum, please move your vote there. I want an SSK lynch today.
Meh. I don't think he's more likely to be scum than anyone else's odds.
:neutral:
In post 582, Landmind wrote: Let's see. Nobody on DGB's wagon has been able to sell it and it's patently ridiculous. This is textbook DGB townplay. On the plus side I don't really see her being lynched today without shenanigans. I guess aside from DGB nobody on that wagon gives me great feelings.
Actually, this is not textbook DGB town play at all. DGB is aggressive as town and tries to push through her scumreads, often bumping heads with several players. DGB in this game is reserved, almost disconnected from what is going on. I'm seeing a lot of indecisiveness in regards to her reads, and she isn't pushing for her scum reads as hard as I'd expect. In fact, she almost seems to be leaving her options open.
In post 582, Landmind wrote: Esp really wants to be liked and seems to spend a lot of his time being quietly desperate.
I'm not seeing this at all. Why are all your reads backward and fake?

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #614 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:47 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 612, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 611, goodnight wrote:That AtE...
Thank you for the 3-lettered, illuminating, lazy-ass wikitell.
If a simple phrase or emoticon can get across what I think better than a sentence or paragraph, then of course I will use it. After all, saying "That AtE..." is simpler than saying "Look at DGB trying to guilt the town into not lynching her...". By the way, the strawman is noted.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #618 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by goodnight »

Are you calling the conf. town scum?

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #643 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 630, Alduskkel wrote:That's a really shitty case. The only thing that goodnight says in that post is basically "AtE."
No, our main point for DGB-scum was that she was not playing according to her town meta. Why did you use the weakest point to represent our case?

Also, we're going to lynch DGB so hard for that hammer.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 644, Espeonage wrote: Yep, because we have four scum in the game.
Where'd you get 4 scum?

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #652 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:23 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 650, Espeonage wrote:Morph. How do you feel about your neighbour? Alignment wise.
And this question is supposed to help how?

And does this look like fishing or is that just me?

Also, I'm back.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #672 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 653, Espeonage wrote:
In post 652, goodnight wrote:And this question is supposed to help how?

And does this look like fishing or is that just me?
It's an, are we lynching your neighbour or normal day?

And how is it fishing? We know they successfully neighboured. There was the vig kill. And I'm not asking who they neighboured. Just how they feel about their neighbour.
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I think going off the reads of one slot, even if that slot is Cabd and ffery and even if they have the additional info from the neighbourhood, is a bad idea. Fuck me, right?

1. Of course they neighbourized successfully, I don't think there's any mechanic that would stop them.
2. See response to first question.
3. Why are you assuming their neighbour is alive? There's nothing to say that one of the dead wasn't the neighbour.
4. I think asking the treestump to provide anything but scumreads isn't a great move.
5. Telling us their neighbour is scummy would require them to tell us who it is.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 708, morph the cat wrote:We want everyone to give a full 3-man team in order of strength. Espi is right that tomorrow is lylo if we fuck it up. This setup actively takes a mislynch away from town.
Will update upon re-read, but presently I have weirdfeels on Landmind, baldeagle, PI.

I recall having a townread on Esp from yesterday but today's posts make me want to revisit that.

I think DGB is Town but the other head disagreed last time we discussed her.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #729 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by goodnight »

This head is V/LA until Tuesday

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #803 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 725, Landmind wrote: Goodnight -- Since when was DGB more aggressive and forceful about pushing her reads as town? Last I checked play that looks like that falls far more into her scum meta. I'm still willing to excuse a lot of her play even post-hammer as 'weird DGB play' -- before you claim she was going out of her way to escape that wagon, remember that she basically started that wagon for the purpose of making a political statement. It's harder to call it evasive when you remember the hole she was caught in was a hole that *she* dug, and I'd need to see a pretty effective description of how her play is beyond ordinary wacky DGBplay to really start voting for her.
DGB has always been very aggressive in pushing her reads when she is town. You can see that in my games with her here and here. Her play in this game has been uncharacteristic of her town game, which is why I think she's scum.

@Morph: GM and I have gone over our individual reads. We both agree that Landmind is scum, although we strongly disagree on DGB. I expressed my scumread of Ald, which GM said she's going to look into. I still don't see what she or others see in PrivateI or Bald. Given that, our individual top 3 would be as follows:

Good - Landmind, Bald, PrivateI
Night - Landmind, DGB, Ald

Vote Landmind

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #822 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by goodnight »

^And this is why DGB is Town.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #826 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by goodnight »

^And this is why eagle is Scum.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #849 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 807, Landmind wrote:Do you have pro-scum motivation for any of her most recent play?
Her most recent play is not standing out to me, which is pretty incriminating in my opinion.
In post 812, Landmind wrote: Let me just be explicit here. At that point I (green-text) thought Goodnight was bullshitting their reads and either tunneling to exaggerate legitimate feelings or trying to be devious and pressure Alduskkel into making a decision he wouldn't have otherwise made. I didn't thnk Goodnight was onto anything clever or accurate in particular (although at this point I think Night's Ald read is genuine and I have hesitant-town on them) and thought their play seemed very forced. I was
contemplating a case
with those notes.
I spent most of d1 trying to sort my reads in regards to you/Ald/SSK.
In post 816, morph the cat wrote:If we had a vote, we'd be putting it on Espeonage or privatei today. Choose your fetish.
Espeonage is town. No clue about PrivateI, but I really don't see the scum case on him.
In post 821, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 807, Landmind wrote:Why was Mac nightkilled?
Either her suspicions were too close for comfort or they thought she was a PR.
I disagree with my other head on this. Speculating on the NK does not make a person town.

@Mod: This head is going to be V/LA until the 18th. I'm getting my upper wisdom teeth removed and will be recovering.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #851 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by goodnight »

In post 849, goodnight wrote:
In post 821, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 807, Landmind wrote:Why was Mac nightkilled?
Either her suspicions were too close for comfort or they thought she was a PR.
I disagree with my other head on this. Speculating on the NK does not make a person town.
Bulbaaaa
it is the latter half of the sentence you silly

and shame on the rest of you for not asking what i meant

@Ald: I can't speak for Bulba on this, but I can speak for me when I say my reread has reaffirmed my townread on him.
Not going to pull up any posts for this atm because no contacts in right now so can't really see, but much of his early posting is so much better than a lot of what was going on at the time.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #897 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by goodnight »

I feel like we should all talk a little more, nothing much seems to have happened over the last page or two.

I also feel like I begin to see where Bulba is coming from on Ald.

And then again I want to reread Landmind.

Tasks ahoy.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #902 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:57 am

Post by goodnight »

Yeahhhh I now have no read at all on Landmind, sooo thanks for confusing the shit out of me I guess?

Vote: Ald

Probably a better place for that.

I need to reread this game againnnnn

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #939 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by goodnight »

I have Landmind as my strongest scumread. Other than that, I can't really say. I was confident in DGB scum, and Ald's comment at the end of the day seemed very town to me.

I'd prefer a Landmind lynch if anything. Other than that, I'm going to rely on my other head read-wise while I try to reorient myself.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:32 am

Post by goodnight »

Like I said at the end of yesterday, I'm still pretty uncertain of Landmind. I still find eagle and PI scummy. I still find Jake and notsci towny. It appears our heads have switched sides on Ald.

So my three-man team at the moment is {eagle, PI, Ald}.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #954 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by goodnight »

If your accusations are more than just baseless I suggest you share them with the class.

But perhaps if you were actually reading our posts you would realize we've been having some discussions about you.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #959 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by goodnight »

I'm working on writing up a case. Right now I'm going to bed though.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #989 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by goodnight »

I'd prefer a Landmind lynch. Just so ya know.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #999 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by goodnight »

I'm still working on the case. Selling it to Bulba is hard.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1001 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:49 am

Post by goodnight »

If you think this is bad, you should look at Shadows and Lights. Now that was bad. I think that one took me like a month plus.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1006 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 am

Post by goodnight »

In post 1002, Alduskkel wrote:Yeah, how dare a Town Alduskkel be upset with the activity levels of this game.
Oddly, being upset at activity levels isn't the towntell you think it is.
Do go on with your less-than-subtleties, though.
In post 1003, Landmind wrote:I'm wishing right now that Morph and Goodnight would move the game along so I can have a little confirmation for my speculation.

It's nice that they've acknowledged how slow they're being but it'd be nicer if they actually stopped doing that to boot.
I just got a new job, I'm still trying to figure out how not to be exhausted at the end of the day. But I am trying.
In post 1005, Alduskkel wrote:morph you need to inject some life into this game.

Right now I'm a bit worried that we're all off base because no one's panicking too much so that sort of implies that scum are content with the state of the game.
Well no shit the Scum are content with the state of the game. Isn't this LyLo?

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1028 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by goodnight »

It's about time. I've been wanting to lynch Landmind-scum since d1.

Vote Landmind
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1029 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by goodnight »

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1034 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by goodnight »

Ald, the only reason I didn't vote Landmind at the beginning of the day was because I was waiting for the go ahead from Morph. Given their townread of NS, and this head's townread of you, I'm feeling even more confident in this vote.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1038 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by goodnight »

Should we unvote as well? I'm pretty confident we're on scum.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1041 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by goodnight »

Okay.

Unvote

NS should probably unvote as well. Just in case.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1050 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by goodnight »

This head is
V/LA until Friday evening EST.

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1051 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by goodnight »

Also, is 1043 the number you meant? Because that is a post neither by, about, or mentioning eagle...

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1052 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by goodnight »

*nor

-Good
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1056 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:36 am

Post by goodnight »

Vote Landmind

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1059 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:37 am

Post by goodnight »

Checkmate

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1062 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:40 am

Post by goodnight »

Lack of deadlines will do that to you.

-Night
goodnight
goodnight
Townie
goodnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1092 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by goodnight »

I think the biggest thing in our favour was your neigbourization of notsci. We knew exactly what you were doing and so could work around it in a non-suspicious way.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”