Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #200) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Selkies »

So you think Syr started to bus his buddy and had a sudden change of heart 3 hours later?

The Masonry is/was able to talk during the day. Is that true of your neighborhood?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Selkies »

Because I'm thinking a scum Syr who could coordinate with his team would have never put an initial vote down on a scumbuddy if scum thought they could save him.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1441, Selkies wrote:
In post 1434, walked into a club wrote:Selkies just came in and claimed, with no engagement or comments on all the crap flying every which way. The method of the claim makes me think "mafia goon" but they could have some sort of PR. Selkies then goes for the minor things instead of the huge flying red flags flying everywhere.
This is not correct. The huge flying red flags to me was Nacho's and LLD's claims. The way Nacho claimed was incredibly fucking town, though. LLD wasn't around much when Nacho and I tried one more time to sort the game yesterday.

It would have been better to have mass claimed earlier or to have waited until today. Probably today, since it's painfully obvious that town has no protective roles.
The nail in the coffin is their complete lack of engagement with you (club) once you were confirmed town.
It was pretty obvious you were working with PA, and you've both made terrible pushes. Given my stance - being scumread by confirmed town - this game is extremely frustrating. And we're now at the point where another mislynch can lose it.

If you actually want to work on reads, I'm here and I'm listening.
In post 1495, walked into a club wrote:But that may change if ffery doesn't GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ENGAGE WITH ME
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1521, walked into a club wrote:Like, kanye's hammer. Look at it. And then tell me if you think in a billion years that ffery would let a scum partner give her nacho dance a shove off a cliff.
Where the hell is your scum-ffery model even coming from?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #204) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1528, walked into a club wrote:If syr left I guess I'll talk to the maybe-scum. Hi ffery.

I do wonder where my scum-ffery model came from. Something about being scum with you in 167 comes to mind, well, that, fucktons of morph scumgames, and eetc.

But hey you're currently the weakest of the three and I'm confirmed town so YOU~ get to tell me why you're not scum.
Then why the hell are you thinking that scum-me would be pissed about a nacho interrogation of me getting cut short?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #205) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1541, walked into a club wrote:
In post 1538, Selkies wrote:
In post 1528, walked into a club wrote:If syr left I guess I'll talk to the maybe-scum. Hi ffery.

I do wonder where my scum-ffery model came from. Something about being scum with you in 167 comes to mind, well, that, fucktons of morph scumgames, and eetc.

But hey you're currently the weakest of the three and I'm confirmed town so YOU~ get to tell me why you're not scum.
Then why the hell are you thinking that scum-me would be pissed about a nacho interrogation of me getting cut short?
Because that's exactly what the new,
better-at-fooling-nacho scum
-ffery does. Get vetted by nacho and ride it. Scum ffery is too concerned about appearances of the dance ritual to let it get cut off mid step.
Ah, there's your problem.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #206) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Selkies »

VOTE: DDD
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Selkies »

Thanks for the game, Sixty!

Drawing scum in this player list was pretty much terrifying. Cabd and Kanye both played really solid games, and so did many town players. It helps when you know alignments, but I felt that again and again town focused on players who were giving off all sorts of town tells in their reactions to pressure.

Knowing that TPP was the vig, I'm really REALLY surprised I wasn't the night 1 vig kill. Due to the wording on the scum hide ability, we thought there was probably an SK in the game, and I had Nati or TTP down as the likely SK based on their posts shortly after day 2 started. But, TTP's claim came off incredibly town to me, so I wasn't at all surprised with that flip.

If I had been town, I would have fought that lynch a hell of a lot harder than I did.

LLD's paranoia was well founded. I think if you had been able to focus on the game during the holidays, scum would have had a lot of trouble on our hands.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”