Mini 1581--The Final Radiant Tales...(Fin)

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

/confirm

VOTE: Natirasha
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:26 am

Post by KingdomAces »

UNVOTE: KingdomAces

Anyway, this is where I'd introduce myself and my playstyle, but I think I've played with enough of you already to make that pointless.

Point two, this is a Nati game, so flavor claims are completely useless at this point to the town, and the scum may be able to use them in order to determine who has what roles, or possibly do something worse depending on what mechanics are in play here. Short version: Never claim until there is a very specific reason for you to need to.

Three, Varsoon this is a 13p game, what are you talking about?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:31 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Well, I'm more worried about being insta-lynched for things that I do every game, The problem with that is that even saying things up front already makes people think I'm scum. Basically, I don't get scumreads. I just get townreads on as much of the playerlist as I feel safe doing. It looks bad, but it allows me to be right far more often than I'm wrong.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Nati apparently interpreted votes on him as self-votes, so that's when you started your own wagon.

Now that you know that, are you planning on unvoting any time soon?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I'm worried that I'm going to get tunneled on solely because of things that I do every game.

Just like I have been the last three or four games I've played. I could give you links if you really want them. But seriously, it happens every single game I play, and I'm sick of it.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I wouldn't go as far as to call me town over this, seeing as I haven't had a scumgame for a year and a half at this point. But anyway, even if I've never said it in RVS before, it seems like the longer I wait the more impact it has in the long run, and that's the last thing I want right now.

Though to be honest, right now I just want the scum to come out and claim scum so the rest of us can all go home.

Anyway:
Bert, why are you claiming after I explicitly said not to unless you had a specific reason?
Oversoul, if I can't answer questions specifically directed at me, and if they can't talk about Nati's tag fail, what can we talk about?
Rubicon, is there a specific reason why you think Mirhawk is sounding like scum?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:51 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Yeah, I know that my word means nothing itself, but I wasn't trying to see how much power I had, because I already know that I have none. I explained why it's better for town that no one should claim, and hoped that people would at least consider it.

Similarly, I don't care about the wagon on me at all. I'm just annoyed at the reason behind it.

Gameplay, why is having an RVS vote important?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:59 am

Post by KingdomAces »

In post 49, Mirhawk wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Aces

What are you so worried about.
In post 63, Oversoul wrote:
In post 54, KingdomAces wrote:I'm worried that I'm going to get tunneled on solely because of things that I do every game.

Just like I have been the last three or four games I've played. I could give you links if you really want them. But seriously, it happens every single game I play, and I'm sick of it.
So why are you commenting on this like chicken little? Do something.
Yes you did.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Oversoul, well sorry I had nothing to say at the time, but I'm trying to rectify that now.

Morph, I am trying to shorten my emo phase as much as possible, but I don't see how that post is relevant to that.

Bert, I know that Nati is making absolutely no sense right now, but we've already established that voting the mod results in a self vote. You probably should avoid doing that seeing as there is a chance your votes are sticky, seeing as you for some reason can't stop voting me.

Mirhawk, why did you ask ZZZX why he switched to my wagon when he provided more of a reason than you had?

sns, looking at your ISO, until Morph called you out all you've done was poke fun at me. Did you come to some sort of conclusion in that time?

I personally don't see how a doublevoter that isn't always a doublevoter is confirmed town at all. Balancewise, Bert probably stops being a doublevoter as soon as it would give him too much power, regardless of what alignment he is.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:35 am

Post by KingdomAces »

In post 84, ZZZX wrote:ILast post he just did hit my radar
Reason
In post 49, Mirhawk wrote:
Unvote
What are you so worried about.
Not a reason, especially since that's been answered by multiple people already.

srs, how am I supposed to take you serisously when you start out the post by saying "LYNCH SCUM!" I don't know what conclusion you should have come to, but since you appeared to be focused on me over anyone else for some reason, there is a greater chance that you would have come to one before moving on.

I state facts because they are relevant. As Morph said, I kind of went a bit crazy in terms of that in the Dark Age of the Law sign up thread before the site crashed and deleted those posts. The only reason why I didn't mention it in the sign-up thread this time was because of the pre-in list, and I probably shouldn't have even started this in the first place for the same reason. Looking back, I realize Oversoul is correct that I had stopped doing this for a while, I've just been thinking about this so much recently that I thought that I had done this exact same thing before even though it appears I haven't. Now I'm sorry, and I think I'm just going to stop talking about this for the rest of the game unless I absolutely need to, because it's not alignment indicative, and I'm sure that at least half the playerlist as well as the mod are incredibly angry at me right now.

Bert is generally energetic no matter what, but I really don't see anything meaningful in his play so far either. So far the only topics he's talked about has been his role and me. Trying to figure out unknown vote mechanics when the mod is continually screwing up the VC kind of makes things weird, and I'm not entirely sure about where his trajectory on me is coming from.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Prod-dodge. I haven't read anything between my last post and now, but this is my top priority for when I next have free time.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Lying's seems really town. And all of that slot's posts after that for that matter. I actually think Rubicon's 206 seemed town as well, though that's less strong.

The ZZZX jester business seems like a massive waste of time, because it doesn't relate to this game.
In post 192, Lying Scum wrote:townFfery asks empty questions without following up and doesn't push anyone for anything or make any solid content posts?
From what I remember, this is townffery's standard game opening procedure, even if she doesn't see it that way.

Mirhawk, I'm just going to restate my initial question. Why did you ask ZZZX why he switched to the same wagon you were on? At the time you asked him, the several responses to your question had already been posted and yet you neither moved nor gave more reasoning. That's what I meant by saying that you had less reason to be on the wagon than ZZZX did when asking that.

That's really all I can think of to say that's game related right now. And, sorry I've been absent for so long, its just that if I actually had posted anything it probably would have been more dissing myself, because that's really all I wanted to do. (Also speaking of Nati's ruleset, my dead what?)

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:28 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Bert, you are correct in saying that my entrance in the game was pre-planned, that's what I've been trying to say. Also, when is the last time you remember me ever having a scumread? That was the exact point I was trying to make by saying all of that in the first place. If you really need a scumread though, Mirhawk is the person I am currently most suspicious of, though Arsehole is working their way up
Bulba, I am wanting to participate in the game, but it turns out that now isn't exactly the best time for this game to have happened, so I'm having trouble participating in general.

Arsehole, this is a Nati game. One of Nati's main goals when designing games is making sure that it can't be broken by a flavor claim, so at this point in time claiming has a higher chance of helping the scum than helping town. Also the flavor for this game is various JRPG's, with the title of the game being a reference to six different games/series.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

And I failed, so I don't see your point.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Okay Bert, are you talking about the game where I got lynched D1, or the game that wasn't designed by Nati? Either way, I don't actually remember breaking anything myself.

Morph, see my comment to Bulba in my last post. Also, to me it seems like nothing has actually happened so far other than Lying being incredibly obvious town.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I have been asking questions, it's just that the answers I've gotten to them have all turned up null.

My townread on lying started with their exchange with Rubicon, it just seemed a lot more sincere than I've seen of ETL in the past. Also something about the way that she is going through ISOs and analyzing them absolutely does not look like it's coming from someone who knows what alignments they all are already.

To be honest I couldn't comprehend a word that sns said. I think Arsehole's scumread on them is OMGUS, since I don't think they actually read the game yet. I really don't like the fact that they are trying to start a flavor claim, and trolling in ways that could actually draw out full claims.

PEdit: I don't like you either.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Also, that's another reason not to flavor claim: Ivan would not be dayvig, so even if fake dayvigs weren't about ten times more common than real ones, this would still obviously be a bluff.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I know they replaced sns, that was the point of me mentioning them in the same section?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I'm saying Arsehole OMGUSed Lying. That appears to be their sole reason for the scumread. The sns comment was saying that I didn't get anything from him because I just don't understand what he said.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Why do you think she would know better?

Morph I have no clue, but I think they actually need to read more than one post before having a read on them.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Arsehole, what I mean is what about specifically that do you think ETL should know better about, because from what I can tell all you did in that post was specifically say that you were going to ignore her request to you.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:57 am

Post by KingdomAces »

SHUT UP ABOUT FLAVOR CLAIMS ALREADY!

Scum do have believable fakeclaims, or else the game wouldn't have gotten past the review phase, and scum should have no problems locking into something. Heck, in Dark Age of the Law, the scum fakeclaims were the exact same flavor that their actual role was in the first place. At the very least, flavor claims WILL cause scum to start narrowing down PRs, and will do absolutely nothing for town.

Anyway, compiling a post now, but I need to say this as soon as possible.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Okay nevermind, too busy fuming to actually say anything reasonable right now.

I am definitely thinking that Bert is doing too much joking around right now, and I'm going to have to go through the games I've played with him before on this, but I think that's something he does more as scum than as town.

Rubicon seems town.

I think there's enough information for me to have a read on Mirhawk, and possibly Gameplay, but I'm going to need to do some ISO's for that and that's not happening until next time I feel like doing work.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Wait, Guyett was on the scumteam for Dark Age of the Law. He REALLY should know better than this.
VOTE: Interdimensional Arsehole

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I'm not saying that they can narrow down who is a PR, I'm saying that they can narrow down what PR's are what, so they can pick off the best ones. Just because it's power madness, it doesn't mean that everyone is equal.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

The thing about Guyett was talking about knowing how idiotic flavor claims are right now, not about you. And I have absolutely no tact right now because the arseholes are trying to force this flavor claim through despite pretty much everyone else in the game telling them how stupid of an idea it is. If you look back, I had already tried the tact strategy, and it was subsequently ignored. So yes, I was fuming at this game.

Next point, I haven't actually done any of the rereading yet because I was too busy being pissed at the arseholes and not feeling like doing any actual work. I still am going to have to go through them before I say anything for certain.

Also, ETL is lying scum who I've been calling town constantly, so I don't know why you think my vote is on her.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

^That

To use examples from roles that could be in this game, pretty much every single JRPG has one character that is the main medic of the group, like Peach from Super Mario RPG, Marle from Chrono Trigger, Hope from FFXIII... Claiming any character like that is pretty much instant death at the first night. There are a lot less roles that can be investigative, but that just makes them all the more obvious. The first one that comes to mind for me is Naoto from Persona 4. Another somewhat common role is JRPG's, the tank. They are a lot more likely to be BP, and that is something that you really don't want advertised to everyone. Random characters from things don't have to fall into classes, but JRPG characters almost always do and that can decently easily be followed by what kind of power they have.

That is even assuming that scum don't have some way to stop a power if they know how its coming from, know that a certain role is in the game that they need to do something about before getting another power, or something like that. None of this is anywhere near worth the payoff of forcing scum to lock into their very neatly provided flavor claim that has no way of getting them caught.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

...so you expect Doctor to be one of the weaker roles in the game, and then you claim VT.

What?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:03 am

Post by KingdomAces »

On the other hand, if he was scum then at least someone on the scumteam would have a good chance of recognizing the character, so the fact that he outright asked makes me think he's slightly more likely to be town.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:13 am

Post by KingdomAces »

In post 165, Natirasha wrote:Mirhawk(3): Rubicon, Mirhawk, snscompt1
No I don't have anything meaningful to say at this time. ISO's tomorrow.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:03 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Maruchan, have you looked at your role PM yet? If no, can you please explicitly mention the first post where you do know what your role is?

I'm holding Guyett responsible for Shos's actions regarding claiming because I'm assuming that they at least talked about the game somewhat before/directly after replacing in, and that really seems like one of the most basic things they would talk about. Also, Shos has been going at this angle since before Guyett posted a few times where he really should have corrected it. Also, looking back:
In post 292, Guyett wrote:not role fishing. we're flavour fishing Durrrrrrr
You can't say that was Shos's fault. I'm also not buying the too scummy to be scum angle because that only works if it's something scummy that town actually has a possibility of doing, even if it is better from a scum perspective. There is literally no town reason for these actions, but the scum reasons couldn't be more obvious.

I'm still not buying the ZZZX thing being a scumslip. All we know is he posted something in the wrong place. Even if it doesn't make sense in [REDACTED], it would be something that makes even less sense to be in a scum topic. Also, are you forgetting how green the private topics are? That's not an easy mistake to make. He has done just as much so far, if not less, than SSK and Varsoon, so I have no clue how anyone has a scumread on him at all. I'm not saying that I think he's town, because I don't, but he is nowhere near being obvscum. About Maruchan:
In post 490, Maruchan wrote:SECOND: I won't read my role PM until after I'm fully caught up, why? Because I am Maruchan. Meta me if you think this makes me scum.
No point in reading anything he says until he's caught up.

A quick ISO of Gameplay gives me a townlean on him. It seems like everything comes from a town mindset, but nothing major that couldn't come from scum. I have no clue how anyone could have a scumread here either.

In other news ETL/Rubicon are still looking town.

Bert, where did your double vote go? If the answer is that Nati just forgot, can both votes be on the same person?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:37 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I did read it. It still doesn't make sense in a scum topic, even though I actually do think that the first part of that post was intended for this game. The part where it doesn't make sense for him to quote the Morph post goes both ways, he would have no reason to post that in the scum forum either. What I think is that the part about jesters was meant for another game, and he was trying to respond to both games at the same time in different tabs and typed that in the wrong one without bothering to look at the rest of his post or something. And the ease comment was about how the fact that private topics, while private, have a completely different color scheme. It would be way harder not to notice it than it would be to miss something like that.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:54 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Wait, you mean days as in days of the week, not day phases?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Then, that doesn't change the fact that you had it earlier today, so you should still have it now.

Do you know if you can have them both on the same person though?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 am

Post by KingdomAces »

The first is not true, but I concede that there is no relevant posts from that time period. If we're tiring everyone else out, I'll compile my argument into one point:

He had just as much of a reason to post that in the game thread as he had to post it in the scum topic.

No matter what way you look at it, it makes no sense, and now that he's been replaced he can't even answer for himself. Even if they are evil, scum are people too. They aren't going to behave completely randomly just because they're scum. Even if there's no reason for him to post that as town, that doesn't make him scum for it unless there is a reason for him to post it as scum.

That's the last I'll say on the matter unless a better point is raised. Sorry for the noise.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:46 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Yes, flavor is directly linked to role. That does not mean that flavor is linked to alignment. You want more than just me saying that?
My character is a main villain, yet I'm still part of the heroic faction.

So basically the arseholes are a rolecop, and you should know what faction they generally are.

Anyway, I'm really not in the mood to do this right now, but deadline so I don't have much of a choice. ISO'ing Bulba now.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:04 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I wanted to lynch them way before they claimed flavor cop. I know that town flavor cops are definitely possible in theme games, but why would a flavor cop want a mass flavor claim when they should easily know from experience that flavor is completely independent of alignment, and the mod is known for having their games not be breakable by flavor. Guyett was scum in Dark Age of the Law, a Nati designed game even though SSK is the person who modded it. Do you know what the scum fakeclaims were in that game?
The exact same things as their real roles.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:12 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Well in this setup something tells me that they are more likely to catch town in a lie than scum. And town has absolutely no reason to lie about their role.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:16 am

Post by KingdomAces »

My point exactly.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:28 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Shadoweh no, but I've seen town fakeclaim way too many times to discount is as something that happens. (Not that I'm saying they should, they shouldn't and anyone who does without having a VERY good reason should be autolynched) Scum aren't going to claim anything other than their actual flavor name because they can talk to each other and at least one of them can tell the person planning on fakeclaiming what a terrible idea it is.

What I'm talking about from Dark Age of the Law:
Mafia roles: Quercus Alba, Luke Atmey, Wendy Oldbag, Larry Butz
Mafia fakeclaims: Quercus Alba, Luke Atmey, Wendy Oldbag, Larry Butz

I have nothing to hide, what are you talking about?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:38 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Bert, from the same topic:
Natirasha wrote:All I'm saying is fakeclaims aren't important really.
If there is a town flavor cop, then they are important in this game.

Nati would put a name cop in the game to act as a rolecop, not an alignment cop. If Nati wanted an alignment cop, he would have used an alignment cop. And I already said that if that was the case then my character would be scum, and two of the four scum from DAotL would be town.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:50 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Larry and Wendy were specifically chosen for the scumteam in order to confuse anyone who tried to flavorgame it.

Also, it seems that if I try to do an ISO right now I'm going to fall asleep and/or go into a fit of rage, so that's not happening. If I had to guess just based on what I remember I'd say Bulba is town because this seems similar to what I've seen of townhim before, but I don't think I've seen him as scum so I can't be completely sure.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:13 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I'm here to vote whoever I need to, anyone know what the VC looks like?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:20 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I guess I'm fine with that.

UNVOTE: Interdimensional Arsehole
VOTE: BeastCharizard

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:26 am

Post by KingdomAces »

35-40% chance of scumflip I'd say, but that's better than a NL.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:55 am

Post by KingdomAces »

[quote=Merriam Webster]Full Definition of OMNICIDE :the destruction of all life especially by nuclear war[/quote]I think that means Lying Scum was a SK. From what I know about Heiss, that's the character that Nati had as his avatar for a while before his current one, and I think he can go back in time and change any history that he could have theoretically been part of. So thank you scum for dealing with that for us.

And it also means that I can't read for crap.

Anyway, yeah I say random percentages sometimes, what I meant by that was I thought Beast was probably going to flip town, but there seemed to be a greater chance than random lynching that they would flip scum. I would have said Lying was 5% if I was around to answer that before the thread was locked, so that clearly shows how good at this I am. I still think Rubicon seems town, and the people I'm most suspicious of right now are the arseholes, Bert, and Mirhawk. The arseholes because YOU'RE THE NAME COP, WHY ARE YOU ASKING SOMEONE ELSE THEIR NAME. To follow that up, Morph why did you answer if you had already crumbed it? Bert because something just seems off about his play to me, and Mirhawk because I don't know.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:58 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Yeah, I get that, but what I'm asking is why you didn't force him to tell you what your name was first, since you could prove it on your end?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:14 am

Post by KingdomAces »

The first word in Beast's role was 'heroic', which is also the same as what the town faction is called this game. That means that Lying's faction was Omnicidal, which I provided a definition for on the previous page. (Even though I messed up the quote tags, but you can still get the point.) There is absolutely no way that's anything other than SK. While there could be massive speculation about what their role did, one important thing from Radiant Historia is that even if Stocke (the main character of the game, with the same power as Heiss) is moving different ways through time, time is always moving forward for him. If he gets injured in one time period and then jumps back before that happened, he'll still be injured even if he wasn't at the point in time he went to.

Basically, dead means dead, so whatever Heiss was capable of doing, it doesn't matter anymore unless Stocke is in the game as well.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:19 am

Post by KingdomAces »

And fine, I'll back down on the Arseholes until Bulba explains himself or if he flips scum.

Oversoul, there was but there isn't anymore.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:35 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Arseholes, do we need to go over why fakeclaiming as town is bad again? Anyway, the fact that Bulba knows you targeted him means that you weren't roleblocked. It probably means that either Bulba has some weird ability, or that scum have the ability to redirect investigative results, both of which would implicate Bulba. Which means that he's probably not scum since he said something before you did.

Gameplay, no. I don't really understand what you're saying, but I'm fairly sure it's wrong.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:42 am

Post by KingdomAces »

In post 927, Bulbazak wrote:I was targeted, and given the result, I can say for sure that IA is town.
In post 932, KingdomAces wrote:And fine, I'll back down on the Arseholes until Bulba explains himself or if he flips scum.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:46 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Er wait, I thought that Bulba was saying that he was given the result of the Arseholes name cop. Ignore the redirecting part, I think that means it has to be on Bulba's side.

But still, unless something is wrong with Bulba's claim, I'll be treating you as conftown for now.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:51 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Well, that part I agree with. As I said yesterday, I'm heroic in my name but not a hero either. 'Heroic' in this case is synonymous with the word 'town'. Scum are probably 'Villainous' or something like that.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:57 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Oversoul, this one appears to be completely on Bulba. Speculation before he clarifies himself is likely to be a waste of time.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I buy that, so I'm just going to be treating both Bulba and the Arseholes as confirmed town from now on. Arseholes, sorry for getting so mad at you yesterday, even though I still stand by everything that I said.

And I also think that Gameplay is town from this, I don't think that his confusion comes from a scum PoV.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:14 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Why bother doubting them? It sounds like something that could be a role, and it was crumbed well and reactions from all sides seem genuine.

Unless you are asking me why I stand by what I said yesterday. That's because I'm stubborn and hate massclaiming D1.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:29 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Would they be doing this in public if they were scum?

I have more reasoning than just that though, but that's all I'm saying for now.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:49 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Lying Scum was omnicidal, they wanted to destroy everything. That doesn't fit with cult, mentor, or any type of groupscum for that matter. It fits with Serial Killer. I don't care that there wasn't a second kill, there's plenty of reasons why that could be, though something tells me it more has to do with the complexity of the role that they were for some reason unable to kill N1. Now unless you have some sort of reasoning to overturn this that doesn't have to do with flavor of a game you know nothing about, then please shut up about it.

Oversoul, Heiss is not coming back. He's dead, and even if there is someone else with time manipulation powers, then they would have no reason to want to bring back Lying Scum. Stop worrying about it and focus on those who are still alive.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 am

Post by KingdomAces »

So, we're down an SK that the game had to be balanced around getting a few kills and we have a few clears. What about that is worth being fatalistic over?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:16 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I'm feeling kind of bad about things in general right now. I should be up for doing work before the end of the day, and hopefully way sooner than that.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

In post 1244, Rubicon wrote:I feel a sudden urge to vote the gameplay slot again.
This, even though I still think it's leaning town. Anyway, I don't want to talk about FE:A, so can we please just focus on this game? To those who don't know what I'm talking about here, you don't want to.

I still think that Bulba is pretty near confirmed town, and I trust Rubicon more than I trust the Arseholes right now, so if Mirhawk and Rubicon are the only lynch candidates, I would much more quickly vote Mirhawk than Rubicon.

That being said, I'm still kind of behind. If I don't catch myself up, and soon, then I might just replace out. I don't think it will come to that though.

PEDIT: Well sorry, things just have been a little hectic lately. I should be able to sort things out for tomorrow though. And yes, this was actually a PEDIT and not a Beetlejuice, I am that slow at writing.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

VOTE: Bert
What was that about? There was no way that claim was coming from scum.

Anyway, now I think it's safe to say the other reason why I was calling the Arseholes confirmed town: because that would make it more likely for scum to kill them. I never actually trusted them, but it doesn't matter as long as they're flipped. I was planning on making a bigger deal about them being conf-town, but then I never really posted, so...

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Vig isn't a scum fakeclaim. In a game of this size, all it would take was for him to kill one person on a night where there's a scumkill to completely clear him. For any other claim I'd have some doubts, but not Vig. In addition to that, it was a blank hammer when there was still several days left before deadline. The only reason to ever blank hammer is to make sure that you beat something. Since it wasn't a deadline lynch, then he must have been trying to beat an unvote, meaning he was afraid of Mirhawk being alive. That doesn't seem like something a town would do.

In post 1311, Bert wrote:Heroic apparently is just town's team name. I thought it would be something special, but then I looked back at my own role name, so yeah...
Also, I knew this as soon as I saw my role PM. Like, it couldn't be any more obvious by the way things are formatted. How did it take you this long to figure it out?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Um, I'd have to do some ISO's. Give me a moment.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I'd shoot SSK. While they both have been kind of lurky recently, Oversoul has more moments that seems like he's actually thinking about things, and that he's trying to untangle the game. SSK only seems interested in pushing people for trying to figure out the game. While I agree with him on most of those, I don't know why he was so persistent on Mirhawk's fishing, since he was just doing the same thing that pretty much everyone else in the game was.

Basically, Oversoul is a mild townlean, and SSK is pretty much null because he seems to be doing exactly what I've been doing.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:36 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Confirmed role =/= Confirmed alignment

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Because scum vigs in 13p games are so balanced.

There's a difference.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I'm not the succubus. TSO is still town. I'm fine with an SSK lynch.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:48 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Yes I am voteparking on Bert, do you have a problem with that?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:58 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Because most of my attention is focused elsewhere right now. It really should clear up decently soon, and for real this time. Until then, SSK is someone I have enough of an attention span to read.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Well, I was planning on saying that I was completely wrong about Bert upon day start, since there's no way he's doublevote hammering his partner, but I guess that's not an issue anymore.

T-S list, because why not.
Rubicon - Town. I've been over this. Mostly just gut, but still... Either way, I'm fairly sure of it.
T S O - Gameplay's replace out was really town, and I had a townread on him before that. TSO isn't changing this opinion.
Bulbazak - If there's three groupscum, he's the third one. We could consider policy lynching him since it's MyLo if there's three scum and it's not otherwise, but I don't think he is.
Oversoul - I had a townlean on him the one time I read his ISO, so he's above the person I didn't ISO yet.
Shadoweh - The only person left. I'll see if I can find evidence of Shadoweh being scum specifically later.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:09 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Hint: SSK made morph a lover during night two.

Oversoul is probably town for not seeing how obvious that is.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:46 am

Post by KingdomAces »

SSK announced LyLo in DAotL because the fact that there was four scum was advertised pregame. I highly doubt that he'll be saying whether it's LyLo or not. Anyway, since we're at six, there's no way we're going to be in LyLo unless we no lynch, so unless someone has an ability that only activates in LyLo then it's not going to matter. If someone does have such an ability, then they should probably just claim so we can no lynch.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Bulba, why do you consider 2 more unlikely than 1 from your point of view, seeing as you claim to know your own alignment at this point?

I do agree though that 2 is impossible. Bulba being town would also mean that his claim isn't a fakeclaim, so he could have possibly been recruited by scum. If it's MyLo now, then there were three groupscum in addition to the SK. Bulba being recruited by scum would turn the game into 7-4-1, which I doubt could be balanced by any stretch of the imagination, especially since lynching one of the scum can allow them to take someone with them, and that's before they get their night kill.

With Rubicon's realization, I strongly suspect Bulba to be scum and think that we absolutely should not be lynching anyone except him today. The question is though, are we ready for the day to end? I believe at this point the answer to that is no.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

In post 1502, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1491, KingdomAces wrote:Bulba, why do you consider 2 more unlikely than 1 from your point of view, seeing as you claim to know your own alignment at this point?

Same reason you do.
Let me rephrase: Why do you consider something highly unlikely less possible than something that should be confirmed false if you area town?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Do I need to state my opinion of that series?

Anyway believe it or not, I'm a VT. Flavor is Porky, Heroic King of New Pork City. Until last night, literally nothing happened with me the entire game. Last night Rubicon masonized me, and we've had daytalk since then. He claimed a decent amount to me, but I'm not sure whether he want's me to say it without him.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Because I was away all day today, and people appear to be waiting for us now.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Why do we only have three votes total? And there's nine people alive?

I still want to lynch Bulba today, but do we have time for some sort of experiment?

VOTE: Bulbazak

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

No, there is no possibility of a me/Rubicon scumteam because of Bulba's role. If there are three groupscum in the game, Bulba's one of them.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

We weren't promised balance, but I assume that Nati still wanted us to have fun. 8v5 would not be fun for anyone.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:47 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Less than 24 hours, and we only have two of four votes.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I really don't for now. After Bulba flips, putting everything else together tomorrow should be easy enough.

Shadoweh, you probably shouldn't use your commute, because there's really no reason to right now. Can't think of anything else to say though.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:50 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Hey, my main point was that I believed his claim. There is still a fairly good chance that it wasn't a fakeclaim. Though it does call my ability to read people into question...

Anyway, that I know of, I had nothing to do with the no kill. I have to assume that it had something to do with whatever SK refused to claim about.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:11 am

Post by KingdomAces »

In post 1671, Shadoweh wrote:I am really super glad you confirmed KA by the way, rereading Day 1/2 was alot easier not having to be paranoid about him being cool with Bulba's claim.

If SK had nothing to do with the no kill though, then maybe it had something to do with whatever the heck my role is? I didn't fakeclaim when I said I was a VT, but I still highly doubt that I'm actually a VT. There has to be
something
about my role that I don't know. Due to Porky my first thought when I received my role PM was that I was a death treestump, though I could just be plain bulletproof. The other thing I've thought was that I'm actually the only person capable of being recruited by Rubicon. Absolutely no flavor sense, but it works mechanically from my point of view.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:09 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Um SK, I think that was sarcasm. Don't revive the scum.

I'm fine with that plan though.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Yes, Rubicon is confirmed to me, I thought that went without saying when I said we were masons.

I didn't hammer because I didn't know I was supposed to. Am I? I'll hammer in 20 minutes if no one has any further questions.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I'll take that as saying that I was supposed to. Yay not knowing what I'm doing!

A?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

S?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Yeah, I played bad. There's really nothing else I can say about that. Despite the fact that it appears a flavor claim would have actually had town benefit due to kill flavors being an issue, I still think that hiding Stocke was still important enough to not have one. Speaking of kill flavors, did Bulba just not notice the fact that it was specifically stated in his recruitment PM that his would give him away?

And ETL, did you really think that anyone in the dead thread was buying the claims that you were town?

Personal QT, though it doesn't really say all too much important. One of the main points there is that I said that I didn't truly think that Bulba/IA were completly conftown, I was just saying to make it more likely that they get killed. Also, I got mad at pretty much everyone.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”