Mini 1566: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Game Over)

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #400) » Mon May 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

1. Answer my question. Who made that earlier post

2. You are kidding me right? Must I remind you that I single handidly handed town smp. Not to mention I looked at cvs and gave a very good short list of possible scum.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #401) » Mon May 12, 2014 4:28 pm

*Looked at VCs*

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #402) » Mon May 12, 2014 4:46 pm

1. You really haven't done much "work" unless you consider trolling and fake drunk posting work.
2. You found town reads? Congratulations. But this is mafia and the object is for mafia to kill town and town to figure out who mafia is.
3. I made a case against smp and he was scum. I provided reasons why you are scum , why Mac could be, and why muffin could be.
4. I discredit people? Even if that was true so what? I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to find scum and everyone is a suspect
5. You aren't a threat to me. If you are town you are violating a site rule and since no mod ever actually forces it ( except me) I have every right to ask you to replace out. You can't even convince people to lynch me when I'm daring you to lynch me.
6. If you are town you are a disgrace to the game. You have no interest but self survival which is a scum trait not a town trait.

Al that is just wasted words though cause you have to be scum. Have to be. Town would never play so anti-town like this would they ?

Bork would surely have modkilled you if you were town, lord knows I would if I were a mod.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #403) » Mon May 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Not only is it a site rule, it's a game rule too.

#8 - play to win

If you are town you absolutely aren't doing this

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #404) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:01 am

@hkc

[6. If you are town you are a disgrace to the game. You have no interest but self survival which is a scum trait not a town trait. [/quote]

I apologize for this. I went too far

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #405) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:01 am

Fucking quote fail.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #406) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:23 am

I really think muffin is the right lynch. The part I keep coming back to is if SMP was blocked, why would he gamble calling muffin a VT knowing he could be wrong and that is enough reasonable doubt to say we have to lynch muffin.

You can't really get anything based off interactions because SMP only mentioned scar 3 times day 1 and scar never mentioned smp. The only other thing nagging at me is smp never mentioned the ??? votes moving around until the ??? vote ended up on Scar and then he pointed it out. It's all gut so obviously it's nothing concrete but that reaction reads like confused/nervous scum.

vote: muffin

I will be ok with lynches of Mac or HKC also but I urge people to trust me this one time since I single handedly handed you the smp lynch.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #407) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:54 am

I am only ansewring you because I have a good answer but I alread said it once and I am saying it again. for the remainder of the game I am not responding to anything you or muffin say to me or ask me.

This is why we lynch muffin first, especially since nothing in his or his predecessor's play has any redeaming qualities. Scar was almost lynched d1 for a reason and that wagon was almost all town lead. Muffin has done jack shit to help this game along and doesn't get a free ride.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4990349 - No Kill (doc saved us)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p4990564 - we vote scum
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4991430 - scum claims they stopped the NK
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p4996947 - through some awesome logic by myself and rainbow dash we lynch HP first

we all thought NO WAY would scum claim he blocked his partner so we went on a town lynching spree

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5012521 - Townie lynched
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5020928 - Townie lynched
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5028885 - Townie lynched
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p5039273 - Scum lynched - Town won

so instead of wasting time going through process of elimination you eliminate suspect number 1 first to know for a fact if it was wifom or not. Almost every townie is going to react the same way we did in that game, it's proven because people are acting the same way this game. People think somehow smp's scum flip cleared muffin. It doesn't.

and that's why we should lynch muffin today

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #408) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:39 am

1. I did actually deny it, you should learn to read better
2. I do discredit people who I think are scum because I think they are scum and deserve to be discredited. I do that as both alignments actually so

3. can you please type under the right hydra

p.edit - Thanks mod

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #409) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 am

Sure just ignore everything I posted

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #410) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:41 am

Do whatever you want. I've tried to win this game and people obviously don't want to

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #411) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:30 am

I'll respond to that huge wall when I get back to my PC
In post 1695, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:and while I'm at it, I could also very easily quote out why we should be town by play, alone and how jakes claim that we are being survivalistic is false
please do this to I can point out why it doesn't make you town like you think.
In post 1698, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:(also notice that the focus isn't even the SMP bus, that you think I'm using as the main fuel against jake) yeah, it's a reason for why I think he's scum, but it's more on how upset he is over not getting the "credit he deserves" re that.
That's a natural reaction. When you lead a lynch and then people try to downplay it. My reaction makes me 100% town since I single handidly outed smp as scum

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #412) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:12 am

jakes annoyance at us seems to make us think he knows we r town
I get annoyed people in general regardless of their alignment. Your accusation falls in line with the one time I was trying to get majiffy lynched and I said something to the effect "he always leads us astray" and people interpreted that as me knowing he was town. I didn't, turns out I was town and jiffy was scum. When you play with me you play with a person who thinks eveyone is scum but treats them like I could be wrong.

bottom line this is a non issue for me.

so that being said your follow up quote of 322 is rendered obsolete and so is 328
while jake is calling us scum, his story to why we are scum continually changes and still gives a contradictory message to what is actually going on..
I already addressed this one, my story didn't change it evolved. It started with one thing and I added more things to it. The earlier things addressed still applied. Evolving reads is 100% town.
actually, the second could be an addition to the first accusation, though the policy lynch thing and the summary given don't match up with your arguments against us at all
not sure what you are trying to get at with this one
appeal to fear when you only had two votes on you?
this just isn't true and we discussed this, bringing it up again when it's factually false is just mudslinging
jake's panicky "omgerz im a PR" claim looks fake as hell
Given the scum role, actually my claim is proven legit as a motherfucker
except, I don't think he's panic claiming... not really, and even if he was even the most experienced are prone to such a thing. I still think he's trying to get people scared of lynching him.
this is wrong and you really grasping at straws
and, believe it or not, this head isn't trolling and is playing seriously regardless of not knowing of this game existence to begin with

besides, if you were town, you wouldn't even be upset with us in the first place because, in your mind we are playing to our win-con
1. you were/are trolling
2. tbh I have no idea why i let you get to me but I did.
I've stated that I think you're fear mongering
and I stated i wasn't
appealing to fear

using scare tactics

trying to make people scared of you

I do not think that you, yourself is scared. I think you are trying to scare other people.
None of this actually happened, more mud slinging
I've stated that at least twice, and you are twisting it into me saying I think you are scared when I'm not, why?
cause that is how i interpreted your actions.
You, in the heat of the converstation, and you outside of it are two completely different things, you are completely ignoring any attempt I've done to actually try and sort you AND you are trying to hide the fact that you're omgusing which, I guess make sense since you think that OMGUS is a scum trait when it fucking ist
'
wasn't ignoring anything and I certainly wasn't omgusing you since we voted you first. Obviously you don't know the definition of omgus
and you can't even call me fucking scum even when I'm intoxicatred, and thus have my ability to do stuff, stunted
yes I can because faking being drunk is scummy, posting if you are actually drunk is also scummy
and I am going back to

you shouldn't even be mad at us in the first place, since we are doing what we are supposed to be doing in your mind.... considering how strongly you "Scumread" us
I am not allowed to be mad at scum trying to mislynch me? :lol:

no really do you honestly believe that?
because there is no way town-you would be alive at this point in time, no way town-you would have been alive yesterday over Dan and all the "stuff" you have done isn't any better than what I have done, and I at the very least tried to get people sorted while you just sat there calling everybody scum. You wasn't even the main pusher on the SMP wagon, Ffery was which is pretty weird considering you "knew" SMP was scum. You back down on your push on me several times during D1, especially when it has been proven that I would be fuck-hard to get lynched, and started leading it against my "scum-buddy" instead
already addressed this. This is newbie mafia shit. leaving a PR alive so you can cast doubt against them for not being dead. If you are actually town pushing this theory you really should be ashamed of yourself. Fuck even if you are scum attempting to do this you should be ashamed of yourself. That is so old school
and, holy shit, the bussing for town-cred thing is pretty ingenious especially since you seem to be egocentric enough to believe you can carry an entire game on your own, as scum
yeah cause I would hard bus a scum PR as scum... gtfoh
and by this logic, through play if I was scum it would make total sense for me to just kill you because you're a PR anyway. If I am mafia, you would be a threat to me by play so...
Except for the fact that nobody is going to ever lynch you so I am not a threat to you. You have done a good job trying to discredit me that now people won't even listen to me.
you? all you have done is discredit people left and right, and have not yet made an actual case against anybody while I have made several cases over, and over D1 and D2. If I was scum, I would be pretty intent to just tunnel fuck all my way through D1, not take a break and consider other scumoption outside of you all just to try and appease ffery/cho.

asking us to replace out is pretty funny, because it seems like you are trying to get rid of the people who is the biggest threat to you, a threat you can't really kill because it would just point to you. Yeah, we're pretty apathetic, I have been since gamestart, but so is every other person in this game for the most part.
I don't think I have really discredited people, unless people are trying to say I am scum then I am defending myself and showing why they are wrong. If someone does something I perceive as scummy i am calling them out. Also I am not trying to get rid of the biggest threat to me cause you are no threat to me. Though I feel like if I am wrong about you and you are town you are playing against your win condition because if you are town you actually are playing against your win condition.

None of those quotes is any sort of case btw, it is a wall full of lies and misreps

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #413) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Wil the people voting the person who single handidly caught the only scum in the game please remove their votes and vote muffin. Please.

Thank you

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #414) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:35 pm

A vote for jake is a vote for town MVP. Why would you want to lynch the town MVP?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #415) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:22 pm

The only people who should be policy lynched is you and aegor for violating the mods rules and warnings. I'm pretty pissed at the mod for not punishing aegor but policy lynching me is a fucking riot.

I correctly identified scum before anyone else. I made a great case on smp before anyone else. Sure I had doubts at times like I do with every lynch, but ultimately I was right. I'm not going to be a liability at lylo. You, aegor, and hkc are the fucking liability cause the 3 of you combined did less than I have done this game when it comes to finding scum. Sure aegor wants to claim he was partly responsible for smp but he fucking sheeped me day 1 and didn't do dick til day 2 when he sheeped sangres.

So you 3 can go take a long walk off a short pier cause I'm the only one who made a case for smp scum. Anti gets partial credit for role blocking him and catching him in a lie, but nobody else gets credit for being sheep.

A vote for me is anti-town. The only thing you can even remotely hang your hat on is that maybe I bussed and while that is a remote possibility, I certainly wouldn't go to a other site and meta my scum buddy to get him lynched, especially since his role is probably the most important scum role.

Also when you factor that scum could find roles, a self watcher makes a great counter to that role. To think I'm scum with smp you would have to think we planned all this together which is laughable cause 1. I don't plan shit and 2. I never fake claim as scum (at least I'm 99% sure I never have ) cause I'm too afraid to. I'm a horrible liar.

So I'm sorry if you guys have hurt feelings or bruised egos but the facts of the game point to me being the closest to confirmed town next to antihero and even he isn't confirmed town cause it could be a tricky scum move ( not likely but possible)

The person who had the biggest ? Mark and should not be alive at lylo is muffin for the example I already posted. Smp knowing he was blocked had to either guess lucky or try and clear a partner. It's really 50/50 and SMART play is eliminate him first for reasons I already provided with my example.

Mac is a good lynch too but IMO muffin is the technically smarter play.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #416) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Actually lately I get nk'd more but way to back hand insult me yet again. You are classy

You have violated rules, you have insulted me and just did it again.

The evidence points to you being a good candidate for scum. All the people who tried and failed to lynch your slot day 1 obviously saw scummy behavior in your slot so while you insult me, 1 dead townie, 1 cop confirmed townie, 1 guy who rb'd scum all thought your slot was scum. Aegor did too and some people think he's town.

So you can take your deflections and insults and shove it. Don't you dare insult me or my ability again.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #417) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:57 pm

The fact you push the blame onto others for mislynching a townie is scummy itself. Yes correct you weren't here to mislynch anyone. But you weren't here to lynch scum either. You haven't even attempted to read the thread and share your findings with your town mates, let alone attempt to scum hunt.

While I get easily distracted with hkc/ you/ aegor I'm still able to set that aside , look over VCs and such and still reach conclusions that logically make sense. Have you done that? No. Instead you deflect by insulting the person who thinks you are scum. You don't just insult me by calling me stupid or an asshole. No you take it to a whole new level.

People should listen to me and if they think I'm wrong do something more than say " nope you are wrong"

Nobody has shown how they reached their conclusions based on facts of the game. People pushing Mac need to show why Mac/smp make sense. People pushing hkc needs to show why they make sense.

I've explained why smp/scar( muffin) make sense. Coming in and saying boo and not giving real reasons isn't convincing enough.

You dont get to criticize anyone since you haven't done anything to help town.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #418) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:02 pm

In post 1720, zMuffinMan wrote:I do not even know why I bother talking to you

There's a very good reason nobody listens to anything you say

Maybe you should think about that
If people can't bother to make a case for their suspect, I frankly don't care what they think.

If people want me to consider somebody else, they have to put a compelling argument on the table. Nobody's done that yet except me.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #419) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Kdub - I'm challenging you now to make a compelling argument for aegor scum. Explain how they make sense with smp.

@anti and squirrel you need to do the same for your suspect.

I'm not going to sit here being ignored and insulted while putting in more time and energy reading this thread from front to back 3 times already. If you are town it's time to put up or sheep me. It's that simple.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #420) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Muffin/ aegor/ hkc. You 3 also need to put in the work also.

I'm not going to allow any town to skate by so anyone putting in minimal effort is claiming scum.

The lurking and half-assing ends now.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #421) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Top scum read and why. Make your case. Refusal is claiming scum ( though you and I know you are already scum)

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #422) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:25 pm

In post 1748, zMuffinMan wrote:@squirrel girl
jake wrote:Smp knowing he was blocked had to either guess lucky or try and clear a partner
this is the last line i read from jake before i decided "nope, just not worth interacting with him ever"

he literally thinks it's a smart move for scum who was blocked to claim a result on a partner anyway

and he cannot fathom the concept of rolefishing

and thinks that SMP's only option was to guess lucky when someone claimed a role block on him

i cannot possibly take anything he says seriously if he thinks this makes sense. it is quite possibly the worst reasoning i've ever seen for someone calling me scum and i have been called scum for talking like a pirate. i thought that was the lowest point it could get to, but jake is going for the record here.

so i will not be reading any of his posts anymore. i have to put up with him this game until one of us dies (and god knows he's never going to be night killed) so i am just going to ignore anything he writes

i find it disingenuous that you suggest i am fueling the wagon on him because everything i wrote quite clearly indicates i do not want to lynch him in spite of how much of a liability i think he is. i also think you're playing diplomat here as a form of buddying up to him because i do not believe you could honestly think he hasn't been the initiator in everything that's happened here (i did not insult him prior to him going on about how everyone else was being useless, i don't think anyone else did either). i think you're scum trying to paint the people attacking jake in a bad light
I did fathom the idea of rolefishing btw, but the fact that he claimed his action was successful even though he knows he was RBd proves he wasn't thinking clearly. Why would someone who was RBd claim to have gotten a result knowing they were going to be immediately shut down? I have seen scum fake innocents on their partners before. You think I am stupid to even consider such an idea but anyone dismissing it completely is also stupid. Scum do stupid things in the heat of the moment when they don't have time to think.

Ive seen scum claim cop with a guilty on the other only to have that guy cc and then the real cop claimed. so yeah I don't completely ignore any possibility.

and @aegor - you absolutely did violate the mod's warnings and insult me and the insults both of you have made towards me is nothing compared to anything I have said the entire game

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #423) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:11 am

vote mac

That's L-1.

This day needs to end.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #424) » Wed May 14, 2014 5:46 am

But aegor flip flopped on a lot of people. Even in the other game i played with him. So the flip flopping alone isn't good enough IMO

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #425) » Wed May 14, 2014 5:48 am

And what's your read on muffin

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #426) » Wed May 14, 2014 8:12 am

In post 1767, Aegor wrote:I am sorry, this is just completely untrue. I have been very clear on my suspicions and why they exist.
I call BS

Looking at all of your votes the only ones where you may your suspicions clear are

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5816357
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5877826

All your other votes were no reason, sheeping, or policy lynching.

interesting fact, not including your RVS you voted 21 times and you have only provided reasoning for Scar (aka muffin) and Mac. Your HKC votes were all policy lynch votes as were the votes for me.

so your serious votes were for Scar/Muffin & Mac with HKC as your 3rd but mainly for policy lynch reasons.

so before you say something is untrue I suggest you actually make sure it us untrue.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #427) » Wed May 14, 2014 8:14 am

Mod is there a maximum number of times a player is to be prodded before he is replaced? Bro has been prodded now a 3rd time and he really isn't contributing to the game

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #428) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:37 pm

In post 1777, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:And muffin could hammer, then we would get our scum lynch
Here's the deal

You get me to L-1 and I will self hammer and when I flip town you get lynched tomorrow no exceptions. Everyone on my wagon assuming they aren't dead agree that you go tomorrow and nobody backs out.

Deal?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #429) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Btw mac seems like he's stalling. Wonder if hkc popped in to create a distraction

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #430) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:46 pm

It's possible aegor is scum but mac is the better lynch

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #431) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 am

I don't buy the claim. If he protected n1 he didn't protect the only claimed PR and if he didn't protect n1, he didn't protect the cop n2

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #432) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:09 am

I still want to hear who he supposedly targeted so let him post that and then hammer

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #433) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:23 am

In post 1821, Mac wrote:
In post 1819, Mac wrote: Lynch if you fucking want, but there's no CC coming and you're just being delibrately obtuse regarding it. I'm pretty sure Dan didn't claim his PR either so what the fuck are you going on about?
Unless you're talking about yourself Jake, in which case, fucking lol
Yes I was the only claimed pr so you should have been on me n1

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #434) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:38 am

In post 1825, Mac wrote:
In post 1823, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1821, Mac wrote:
In post 1819, Mac wrote: Lynch if you fucking want, but there's no CC coming and you're just being delibrately obtuse regarding it. I'm pretty sure Dan didn't claim his PR either so what the fuck are you going on about?
Unless you're talking about yourself Jake, in which case, fucking lol
Yes I was the only claimed pr so you should have been on me n1
So how did you know I hadn't protected you before I'd claimed?
Also, why the fuck would I protect you when you were never going to die?

It's not all about you Jake.
1. Because my role lets me know who visits me
2. When you are the doctor you protect the most towniest person unless their is a pr claim and you protect the PR claim.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #435) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:40 am

In post 1826, Mac wrote:
In post 1822, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1820, Mac wrote:Also I didn't claim my target originally because WIFOM with scum but fuck you all, you evidently don't know how to play that game.
Have you ever done this before as town?
No idea. Never had this type of role before but it's a pretty basic way to play it.

Maybe it doesn't really work when you're in the position I am, but I had fleeting visions of townies realising what I was doing for a second!
Have you ever been a investigative role where you had to RC ? If yes links please.

P.edit - anti is right btw and yes I have. As doctor you protect the claimed pr over an unknown.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #436) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:41 am

Just like I said to smp, I could confirm your role if you visited me. Or at least confirm you can visit and not kill

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #437) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:42 am

If you aren't lynched you confirm yourself to me tonight

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #438) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:43 am

Ok lynch mac now

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #439) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:47 am

He did say why he didn't protect sangres

P.edit - why did you not protect anti?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #440) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:48 am

Oh my bad you said it.

Why would PRs not be a threat to scum ?

Doc is put in to keep PRs or useful players alive. Not a mod confirmed tree stump

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #441) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:49 am

You thought bro was more of a threat to scum than anti?

Gtfoh

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #442) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:50 am

In post 1840, Mac wrote:
In post 1836, Jake from State Farm wrote:Ok lynch mac now
Do I have to hold your hand through everything? Honestly it's like you've never fucking played mafia. You do not "protect the PR" who is never, IN A MILLION FUCKING YEARS, going to be killed. THAT IS BAD PLAY.
According to HK I should have been killed n1 and the fact I'm alive means I'm scum...

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #443) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:51 am

If you are town you need to reevaluate how you protect. You've been hooking scum up big time

P.edit - anti is right again about millers. Failure to claim miller day 1 results in auto- lynch

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #444) » Thu May 15, 2014 5:00 am

you hooked scum up by not protecting ANY of the claimed PRs

the ONLY thing that makes me doubt this lynch now is I just saw a game where mac was in and it was modded by bork, it was a miller-tracker so miller-cop is possible (though it's possible mac is aware of this and think it's an excellent fake claim)

miller + another role is kinda bastard imo but I am sure I am in the minority with that thought.

not sure what i want to do at this point

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #445) » Thu May 15, 2014 5:04 am

In post 1849, Mac wrote:NONE OF THE CLAIMED PRS YOU SAID I SHOULD PROTECT ARE DEAD HOW ARE SCUM HOOKED UP?????
Sangres is dead. He was probably the most universal town read person in the game too. He certainly was a threat to scum

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #446) » Thu May 15, 2014 5:10 am

In post 1851, Mac wrote:And also clearly one shot. Like I said, I didn't think scum would go for them so soon.
And you question my ability to play?

Even if he's 1 shot, he's still a threat to mafia. More so then bork

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #447) » Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 am

Err I mean bro

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #448) » Thu May 15, 2014 7:05 am

If mac doesn't confirm his role he's auto lynched.

vote hkc

It gives me great pleasure to hop on this train. All aboard

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #449) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:44 am

Yours is 10x worse so whatever

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #450) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:09 am

It is less about me dying and more about confirming you.

You play has been wack
You didn't claim miller like you are supposed to (don't act like you didn't know you ain't supposed to)
Your protection targets were horrible.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #451) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:31 pm

In post 1866, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:oh and antihero needs a look for the L-1 vote without announcement.

oh well who cares we will self hammer but jake will die tomorrow when we flip town

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #452) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:49 pm

In post 1870, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1868, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1866, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:oh and antihero needs a look for the L-1 vote without announcement.

oh well who cares we will self hammer but jake will die tomorrow when we flip town
Are you outright trying to be rude to people?
I don't think it's particularly helpful for a town wincon.
That's not being rude.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #453) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:52 pm

In post 1871, zMuffinMan wrote:I'm not going to be home for a few hours but I really think mass claim is a good idea here because there are three fucking soft claims on top of already flipped and claimed power and they are quite obviously not all town.

(It's fairly obvious which one i think is most likely scum but still would like mass claim out of the way)
I'm already claimed so it doesn't affect me but I'm not down for a day 3 mass claim.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #454) » Thu May 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Hey I just give my opinion. It's not like anyone listens to me

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #455) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #456) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:15 pm

What I don't get is why was mac calling bro possible GF yet he protected him as being possibly the biggest threat to scum

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #457) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:10 pm

C'mon a v/la now?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #458) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:27 pm

In post 1891, Antihero wrote:you have a life?

what is this bullshit?
Lol

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #459) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:13 pm

In post 1895, Aegor wrote:Because he will screw up the game.
I have the same likelyhood of screwing up the game as any other player, no greater chance and no lesser chance. you are just as likely to screw up the game assuming you are town as I would. Especially given that you have been utterly useless all game. I know you disagree with me about the SMP thing but I do know for 100% certain nobody would have been talking about him day 2 if I hadn't made a big stink about him day 1.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #460) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:15 pm

I didn't realize this was a bastard setup btw, I assumed normalish

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #461) » Fri May 16, 2014 3:24 am

Mac/hk/muffin. One of those 3 are the only ones I'd consider.

I'd vote aegor but it would be an obvious policy lynch vote from me.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #462) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:20 am

another last minute scramble for a new wagon? smh

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #463) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:32 am

my problem with AJ is he was spot on calling scar out on some shit that scar should have known better.

but I just realized I have played with AJ twice and didn't even remember, I thought I played with him and he had a Post restriction but obviously I had him confused with someone else. the games I did play with him, 1 was scum and 1 was town

brb skimming both games to see if I can get a feel for him

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #464) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:37 am

I still want the hk lynch. Though I can buy AJ scum based on my skimming.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #465) » Fri May 16, 2014 5:15 am

Now scum can self hammer.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #466) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:08 am

What's the likelyhood of a sg/kdub team? I'm worried I'm letting my personal disgust of the hk slot cloud my judgement.

Gotta do some soul searching. Brb

unvote

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #467) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:38 am

In post 1925, Aegor wrote:
In post 1903, Jake from State Farm wrote:know you disagree with me about the SMP thing but I do know for 100% certain nobody would have been talking about him day 2 if I hadn't made a big stink about him day 1.
Given that there was a huge-ass wagon on him Day 1, shut the fuck up.
Cause having a big ass wagon automatically means they will get lynched later ? If that's the case we'd have lynched muffin/ scar already.

I was the one pushing people to vote smp day 1 so you shut the fuck up

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #468) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:43 am

Well now given aegor's attitude I don't think I want to vote SG anymore

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #469) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:46 am

Screw it. This game will be easier to decipher without hk

Vote: HK

P.edit - don't worry. I'm sending you back under the bridge

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #470) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Wow 2 scum nailed day 1 but nobody wanted to listen to me. Zmuffin, if you are town I expect a huge apology from you for all the insults and attacks especially about how I'm sug a horrible player across the site which you implied. I'd say more but the mod warned me not to curse at people anymore.

Today you get rope.

vote: muffin

Btw in case people can't read for shit he essentially outed himself as hkc's partner in some of his posts.

Let's do this shit

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #471) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:16 pm

And make no mistake I am leading this lynch today

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #472) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Blah blah take your words elsewhere and attempts to discredit me elsewhere.

You are getting lynched today and that's the bottom line.

Have a nice day sir

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #473) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Don't say anything about me or my reads the rest of the game. I'll consider it a personal insult from you.

Now self vote.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #474) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Nothing about your play has been pro-town and like hkc did with smp, you stayed off the wagon.

Let's ignore the fact that it's obvious as hell you are hkc's partner, people off not 1 but 2 scum lynches don't get to give their opinions about jack shit and they get weeded out first.

Bro is cop cleared so that leaves you or mac and Mac gets to prove his role tonight so that leaves you odd man out

mod I asked zmuffun not to criticize my reads again. I take this as a personal insult and ask he is forced replaced. Or you can just go ahead and replace me.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #475) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Yes he is. He personally insulted me by criticizing my reads. I asked him not to criticize my reads again and said I considered it a personal insult.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #476) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:59 pm

In post 1518, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1, borkjerfkin wrote:Please treat your fellow players with respect.
Hi all,

I'm just going to quote this rule here.
I'm not going to tolerate anything that even approaches ad-hom for the remainder of the game. From anyone. Be respectful, act like an adult, or show yourself out.

I hope that this doesn't have to come up again.
Thank you.
In post 1539, Aegor wrote:
In post 1537, Jake from State Farm wrote:Btw that actually wasn't sarcasm. I'm dead serious about using your logic for AJ means all those people I named would be scum. None of those people have done anything I perceive as pro-town
Well, I do not give a shit about your perceptions because your entire play has been real fucking shitty and you are negative utility and I am tempted to excise you from this game like the malignant tumor you are. So I would recommend that you shut the fuck up.

I mean it's pretty inexcusable for you to let aegor's post slide but now you are letting muffin just do whatever he wants even when a player asks him to stop is inexcusable.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #477) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 am

Wel at least I was responsible for catching 2 scum. Thanks for pulling the game out in the end

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #478) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:35 am

In post 2109, BROseidon wrote:Like, seriously, starting the game playing like a protective PR to bait an NK as a VT is a valid strategy.

Playing post-inno weakly to bait scum into shooting elsewhere to remove scum hunting pressure from the rest of town is a valid strategy.

The fact that you're playing dumb on this and trying to antagonize me about it is either:

A) Incredibly stupid or

B) Scummy, because you're trying to calibrate whether I'm a worthwhile NK target.
Now that this game is over I can finally address this.

No this is not a viable strategy. Please in the future don't do this and instead be a productive member of the game.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #479) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Sorry bro I did nothing detrimental to my wincon since I helped lynch 2 scum.

Aegor/muffin should have been the 2 replaced, Not me. You don't punish the person who 1. Is helping town win and. 2. The person being trolled/insulted by 3 people. I did nothing to warrant replacement. Getting picked on isn't a crime. If you didn't enjoy the game blame those 2 and scum hkc for pushing my buttons.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”