Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg Skull sucks so bad.

Claiming Miller now

And since Im town this game, you need to off me quick.

VOTE: Salamence20
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Well that was quick. I retract my claim.

VOTE: Mirhawk

Serious vote
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 23, tn5421 wrote:
In post 20, Salamence20 wrote:Well that was quick. I retract my claim.

Serious vote
Why is there a serious vote on page one? Are you perhaps trying to imply this isn't an OMGUS in relation to ?
Don't worry Boo old buddy.

There's a link.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 40, RedCoyote wrote:But it's page 2. Why would you not be fighting for what you thought (and still think, presumably) was the better wagon? Why would you be so submissive to Sal of all people?
Im fucking hurt.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Jake from State Farm wrote:
vote: sal
Jake from State Farm wrote:@tn - Sal isn't lynchbait. He's a very manipulative person who knows how to gambit as scum to get town read.
Ah hahaha. I have been waiting for that. Oh Jake, I have missed you. I hope life has been treating you well.

Anyways your vote and explanation for it read to me as "Policy." We do not have time for this, especially when we have actual suspects.

If you of all people thought that was a true claim, Then I am so sad. Let's get you in the real game, shall we?

First of all, how do you feel about Mirhawk?

And secondly, what would you say if I told you I see TN reminds me of Rapidcanyon?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up, everyone should take note on how it takes TN too many posts to actually answer the question HC gave him.
Is this a serious question? Miller would be a terrible day one claim.
Ask Jake how he feels about this. He will tell you otherwise. Always lynch the Miller D1. Always.
Why would it not be a serious question based on your actions? And miller would be a terrible claim for who? I recall there was a time where the accepted play for a miller was to claim in the first post; is this no longer true?
Ask Jake how he feels about this. He will tell you that it doesn't matter, Miller will die when the words come out of his mouth.
I am not very familiar with millers so I wouldn't know what the accepted play is, but it seems to me that claiming miller is pretty much a guaranteed mislynch as town generally can't take the chance that you're scum fakeclaiming, whereas if you keep it to yourself it might never come up basically making you a VT with a bit of a disadvantage. It comes to being either a guaranteed mislynch or a possible one.
Ask Jake how he feels about this. He will tell you that Millers are a necessary mislynch.
As for why I asked if it was a serious question. If I had thought Sal was scum I would have voted him, I did not so I didn't.
So instead you made TWO joke posts implying Sal was scum with no indication that they were jokes?
They were a little deadpan I admit, but I think its still fairly obvious I wasn't making a serious accusation.
Bullshit. Vote stays until TN does something even more scummier. This is called opportunistic. It is when scum say, oh he might be scum, but I don't feel like wagoning. Then later, gains towncred for not going on it. I don't buy this joke. I don't see the joking anywhere.
In response to 53:
Actually the response was much earlier, but...
This is how I saw it happen. Sal posts a page1 claim, mirhawk provides skepticism without voting, sal throws a 'serious' vote on mirhawk. Why? No idea.
From what I've seen of Salamence, he doesn't really care how scummy he looks. I'm a bit skeptical of the claim because of who is claiming it, rather than the claim itself.
This is your second post defending Mirhawk by trying to discredit. Keep going
I read it as half-sarcastic half-serious. I recommend specifically pointing out sarcasm or jokes in the future.
This is your third post defending Mirhawk by trying to discredit. You're almost past Mirhawk.
Sal is mislynch bait as-is, assuming he's town.
So is this debate TownVTown, or SCUMVTOWN, and who is who?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@EVERYONE ELSE:

Who is more scummy at this point? TN or Mir?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Jake wrote:We actually do have time for a policy lynch and I LOVE a good policy lynch actually.
On the basis of what? The fact I burnt you as scum in our last encounter? That will not equate to a policy lynch. Also just because I had a decent scumgame in one game does not mean I am confirmed scum in every game we are in together.
Jake wrote:The fact that you would even dare try and claim miller in a game with me in it looks like blatant taunting and i would not expect you as town to taunt me.
First of all, it's not taunting (atleast I am not perceiving it as taunting). It was just a way to remind you of our last game. It was just a fun comment, not an excuse to piss you off.

Secondly, I would have done it regardless of my alignment. I would have done it as town, I would have done it as scum, I would have done it if we were masons together.
Jake wrote:There would be no reason to taunt me but scum you totally would cause you think I won't be able to get you lynched (probably right since everyone is town reading you for your miller shit)
"Everyone has a town read on Sala so Sala is scum" You a hipster or what?

First of all the only people who have expressed a "Townread" are Redcoyote and Bookitty. That is not everyone. Secondly why would I be afraid of you anyways? You're threatening policy on the basis that I can win as scum because I look town, couldn't that be said about everyone who is acting town? I fear that you would probably pin me as scum even if I was mod-confirmed Innocent Child. Would you be calling me scum if we didn't know each other? Either way it is not helpful to start calling out policy other than "He acts town = scum"
as for Mr. Hawk, I am not as suspicious of him as I am of tn. If I were to vote anyone else atm, Tn would get my vote but I honestly think you are scum so i'm sticking with my vote on you
You do not think I am scum. You are attempting policy because 2 people deem me as town at the moment and that I "Taunted" you. Drop your personal vendetta.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirhawk wrote: Pretty sure you're using opportunistic wrong here.

Also I would be interested in YOUR opinions on millers, not Jakes.
Well you understood what I am saying still...

Millers are townies who get lynched before lylo or vigged whenever. They should claim 1st post. If they get caught and then claim, instalynch.
TN wrote:I have a somewhat negative opinion of sal based on a current game.
You shouldn't use an ongoing game or even mention it as basis of a read in this game. Especially since I have not flipped.

Oh... I went to see what game you are talking about and if you do use that as basis of a read in this game, you may want to read my other FINISHED games.

Also, do I even look like the same guy? Long story short, don't meta on a current game.
Kthxbye wrote:Why are you asking this? Is our choice of lynch already narrowed down to these 2 players?
I don't remember asking who should we lynch. I just wanted the opinion of who is more scummy, since Boo feels TN > Mir, and HC feels Mir > TN. We have plenty of time, I don't see how this question equates to "We are only lynching these two today."
Tysker wrote: Why did you claim miller and then took it back afterwards?
Go read the game. :roll:
Kthxbye wrote:
In post 88, Generic wrote:
In post 87, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 38, RedCoyote wrote:What alignment do you like playing as? Be honest, because I'm going to check your answer.
Honestly, I like playing scum when my partners are active and don't get themselves caught D1. On the other hand, I really like playing town PR's as I tend to live a long time due to being scummy enough to not get NK'ed and towny enough to not be lynched. I'm not a fan of VT, but I do make some exceptions to that in themed games.
In post 67, Salamence20 wrote:Who is more scummy at this point? TN or Mir?
Why are you asking this? Is our choice of lynch already narrowed down to these 2 players?

So many issues with this post, that explanation for your reaction to your role openly in the game... I don't know whether I bother to delve into the specifics this early in the game.

Stick a pin in it, I'm coming back to this one when I'm in a better mood.
ooooooooh!!! I is so excited! Can't wait!
FOS KTHXBYE

Generic wrote:Ok, let's start with the need you felt you had to fence sit because you had commited to a claim you loved the role and someone cleverly put you on the spot with it.
You knew your meta would flag up a love of scum roles, so sleeady you were on the back foot. Do you cobble together a convoluted answer that admits to such but then desperately tries to claw it back with comments that include a vague remark about sometimes living the theme, and hinting at a PR which you even then desperately try to cover over with the crap about vanilla roles.

So instead of a straight forward 'it was actually the flavour it was excited about' you clearly tried to dig yourself out of a hole.

vote kthxbye

Glad you were so excited about my response though, feel free to give a convoluted answer as to why about that too.
While I don't like his response, he didn't softclaim anything. He said scum NK, followed by PR, then Vanilla.
Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 43, RedCoyote wrote:Actually, you're playing rather town so far. Keep it up.
explain please, cause I don't see it
At this point, if I was MOD-CONFIRMED he would still ask this question.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

That actually weakens YOUR case, Jake.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Salamence20 »

If Jake is not going to play and spend days attacking and threatening to spam, I call for force-replacement on the basis of post 108

If I knew Jake had a stick up his ass when I did this, I would have never done this. Jake, shut the fuck up and play the game. What do you think of kthxbye, redcoyote and his vote on HC?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Salamence20 »

JAKE IF I REPLACED OUT WOULD MY REPLACEMENT BE SCUM TOO?

NO BECAUSE HE IS NOT ME?

JESUS CHRIST PLAY THE FUCKING GAME AND GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. EVEN WITH A SCUMREAD ON ME THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TO DO THAN "OH SAL IS SCUM SCUM SCUM AND I REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL HE IS LOLLYNCHED BECAUSE HE IS LYING AND SCUMMING AND MILLER"

SHUT THE FUCK UP
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I am no longer responding to Jake. I am done
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

ok, let's talk Miller and all the chaos it caused.

First of all, I am not a miller of any sorts, despite what Jake/Kthx/TN think.

Now that goes to:

1. Sala is a lier and should be lynched
2. Sala is scum
3. Sala is fakeclaiming

So lets stop this nonsense and prove this was policy.

First of all, TN has the nerve to say I started this fight, and that he is the victim. Here is why that is not true. In the queue:
In post 2221, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 2220, Jake from State Farm wrote:Sal maybe the only name i recognize as having played with.
Policy day 1
In post 2222, Jake from State Farm wrote:Yes you should be. Disney revenge
Now, he (IMO) thinks I am joking based on what happened in our last encounter. I thought we were going to be good rivals and this would be a tough game.

Then the game starts and I claim Miller just to see how he reacted, I was guessing a quick RVS vote. No taunting, no intentional lying, just old fashioned RVS. Now someone could say bullshit, but if you say that, then this would be somewhere in the same ballpark:
In post 6, Bookitty wrote:So excited for this game!

VOTE: Haschel Cedricson

He was scum in one of my first games on this site. Clearly he's making a career of it! :)
If Boo tunneled HC today, we would have nearly the same identical problem.

Now Mirhawk comes in and deems me as scum but doesn't vote. Well hey, I was going to wait for Jake's response, but this was a chance to end RVS quick and simple, the way I like it.

Now I am going to deal with the actual thread. Maybe I am missing stuff about this claim. If I am, please tell me, I might be a little hot-headed still.

Anyways on to the actual Q&A.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 119, RedCoyote wrote:Sal, what do you make of HC saying that he wasn't aware of the time between his questions and tn's response?
I don't see it as scummy compared to TN/Mir

Speaking of Mir, I would unvote and probably go with buddyTN, but then he would claim OMGUS.

Fuck TN post 152 And both KTHXBAI posts. That is all

So, let's put another subject on the table... who is the biggest scum player here and why is it HC?
TN > MIR > HC
This is horrible.

Speaking of horrible, I think everybody missed it because it's only one post and Jake from State Farm was acting all pissy for no reason
HC, are we Masons? Because I am starting to think we think too much alike.

Welcome Squirrel and I'm glad we can start reasoning together. How do you feel about Mir?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: TN

Why I am scum according to TN:
This seems to be a new trend of people claiming 'serious votes' or 'rvs is over' on page one.
I'm inclined to take this player seriously based on previous experience with him.
From what I've seen of Salamence, he doesn't really care how scummy he looks.
My only experience with him is in an ongoing game.
I have a somewhat negative opinion of sal based on a current game.
Anyone see the common theme of these four posts, let's keep going.
In post 152, tn5421 wrote:
In post 99, Jake from State Farm wrote:How about lynch all liars. That's a great one and applies here.
I happen to agree.

VOTE: Salamence20
Bah Bah Black Sheep, are you a townie?
No sir no sir I am scum.
It is 50% Lynch All Liars, 50% "Personal Attacks Aren't Okay".
50% Policy on the fact I lied in RVS :roll:
50% Policy because only scum do personal attacks.

Also, by saying that, you must believe this was faked.
In post 115, Salamence20 wrote:JAKE IF I REPLACED OUT WOULD MY REPLACEMENT BE SCUM TOO?

NO BECAUSE HE IS NOT ME?

JESUS CHRIST PLAY THE FUCKING GAME AND GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. EVEN WITH A SCUMREAD ON ME THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TO DO THAN "OH SAL IS SCUM SCUM SCUM AND I REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL HE IS LOLLYNCHED BECAUSE HE IS LYING AND SCUMMING AND MILLER"

SHUT THE FUCK UP
It's not.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 179, Kthxbye wrote:Thus is reason why NVs hop onto me is scummy. Why SG is hopping on is yet to be seen but Im not too worried due to her taking over Jakes slot.
But you should have a problem with this, because as you see by your last post, you were perfectly fine sheeping Jake. But now Jake is gone and his replacement performed a 180 and voted you.

You should be worried now because you can't sheep your "One Scumread". You should... idk... read the game and provide some info instead of breadcrumbing/softclaiming and calling people retards.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 175, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 170, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have Mir, Boo, and Red as moderate town reads of varying levels.
I apologize for not seeing Mir in this group.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I saw this on my phone. I couldn't believe it. I ran to my computer just to extinguish this shit
again

I WAS NOT TRYING TO ATTACK/FLAME/PISS off ANYONE.

To tell me that claiming Miller to directly
attack
Jake is bullshit.

ITS FUCKING RVS. I DIDN'T KNOW POKING FUN OVER A YEAR OLD FUCKING GAME WAS GOING TO CAUSE JAKE TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT. ENOUGH.

AGAIN BOOKITTY DID THE SAME THING OVER HC BY RVS VOTING HIM BECAUSE HE WAS SCUM IN A PREVIOUS GAME.

MAYBE WHILE YOU ALL ARE SQUABBLING OVER MY LIES, HOW ABOUT YOU LOOK AT THE TOWN MOTIVATION OF IT: WE GOT OUT OF RVS. HUH HUH HUH.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

@Sal - what is your read on Bookitty? I'd love to get a read from you hat didn't involve a player that was directly interacting/attacking you already. You feel a little too tunnely for this stage of the game. Let's save the tunnels for the second half of Day 1, or for Day 3 when they're at least funny.
Bookitty is playing like the ordinary Bookitty I know and love. Null-Town for now, same for HC. Red is Null, as are you Mir, Tysker, and generic. Null-Scum are Kthxbai, and scum is TN.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 276, Generic wrote:So you consider it acceptable for someone to be called a retard and that not be retracted when the person points out his autism?

Good to know where your moral compass points mirhawk.
This is not defining who is town or scum. Let it go and save it til endgame. Hes not going to appologize and the mod isnt going to help you.

Anyways, I feel townish for HC because the scum arguement I dont agree with. Kthx's lynch I can go for. Maybe its his sig, but whatever, he has been overdesfensive, but atleast he is playing and follow his scumread. Mirhawk can go too. Whats with Bookitty and fighting someone?

TN on the other hand, is still my main lynch choice and hasn't changed or looked any better then I last been here
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Salamence20 »

TN, there's some powerful bussing going on if you think NV and Kthx are working together
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

First me and Jake, then generic and Kthx, and Bookitty and Mir.

This is the mafiascum battlethread
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Oh, Ive heard things about her.

Sounds like an excellent challenge. Welcome :)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: Kthx

L-1

Why on earth did you need to claim? And if it was to buy the NK by softclaiming a PR, why bother since it was day 1? This was a waste of time, fluffy, and caused a bunch of arguements that include, calling people a retard (unintentionally), and overreacting.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Then why bother leaving these pointlessly obvious crumbs all over the place?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Generic #91.

Now maybe Im missing the point, but these breadcumbs he left incase he needed this claim is unnecesary. Also at L 2/1 did we really need to hear him claim early when we havent heard from Lady and the "other people who havent posted yet?" And whats the town motivation for softclaiming a PR?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

The fact he claimed VT
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Oh yeah, theres scum motivation, bookitty.

Softclaim something as scum, so when you are put at L1 you claim cop and draw out the counterclaim
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Kthx claimed VT at L-2 when there was no intent of hammer or any true danger of lynching (We still need to hear from the lady, RC, HC, and Nati, also good alternatives such as TN and Mirhawk).

Now, I was under the assumption like generic that Kthx was softclaiming something as in Generic 91. He claims he needs to softclaim/breadcrumb town because he is ofter seem as scum (that might be your playstyle dude). This is a load of WIFOM and has nothing to do with your alignment in this game.

Long story short, Im voting him because he claimed to early, a sign of defensiveness that he has been showing ALL DAY when 1) Jake, his shepard, left, and 2) he got wagoned.

The only thing reasonable so far is he is keeping his scumread on NV. Meanwhile (and Id HATE to defend my top scumread) his scumreads on TN and I look nothing more than OMGUS.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Your overdefensiveness is showing.

Also, generic saw what I saw in 91. First you exclaim that you like your role. Then you breadcrumb. Then when you are asked what you like to play as, and instead of answering town/scum, you have to point out every role possible, hinting as a softclaim. Generic saw what I also saw.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Salamence20 »

1. I just told you where I saw it. You OBVIOUSLY meant something when you say "I love my role". Either you have a character who you love or something you like to play as (99% of the time this means power roles or scum). I'm not hiding behind generic, I just didn't have any motivation to question it because I was too busy with Jake and TN/MIR. I was glad to see that I was not the only one who saw something.

2.Im confused as to what you are saying in the second paragraph. Just because you breadcrumb means you're telling the truth? You could be fakeclaiming. That character could be a scum role. If what you are saying about how you are often perceived as scum when you are town is true, it may be optimal for you to leave crumbs ASAP to defend yourself when you are at this situation. The same thing then can be said if you are scum trying to defend yourself from looking scummy, ala WIFOM.

3a. Sure you could be speedlynched in most games, but not in this one. We still have a week til deadline, we have other possible lynches, such as TN and Mir, and we have people who need to talk, such as Nati, Lady, RC, and HC. There was no need to claim at your position.

3b. The summary of the case is this: you show up and crumb. Then you fluffingly disregard generic when he has something to say to you (also you provided nothing on the Miller, TN, MIR, or Jake). Say NV is possibly scum but sheep Jake because *town meta*. Then people start getting suspious of you and boom! Off you go. Weeeee. Also you want to say I know Generic is town because Im scum, but I'll counter by saying that I see that argument more TvS than TvT.

4. Mafia is a game of compromises. I said I would take TN first, followed by Mir and you second. Your quick claim buzzed my scumdar and that's why. Also, why do you suggest I am pushing, you are overreacting like when you thought I was only going to Lynch TN/Mir today.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 353, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Natirasha

I don't care how busy you are. The fact you're refusing to commit to a wagon or read, even based on something small, tells me you have something to hide.

Let's get this over with. Can I get some friends on this wagon?

If you're voting her, then I'd say you haven't read this either.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Hey guys, I missed you all, and Im sure you missed giant quote walls so here goes:
Mirhawk wrote:@Sal
Do you find me scummy for my interactions with Boo, or are you still on about that miller jazz.
You have been scummy the moment you decided not to vote me for claiming miller. You haven't done anything to change my mind of that.

I'm doing that so you really understand how much my attitude here is changing. Look, I'll agree with you on the following;

Breadcrumbing flavor as a VT is silly and means nothing and it's silly that Kthx did it and thinks it means something (like, he could be scum and have that flavor role - and nothing would be weird about that).
Claiming at L-2 is kind of silly too. I don't get the point.

However;

1. If he was planning to set up a fake PR claim...why did he not claim a PR.
2. I do not see how an early VT claim is a particularly scummy move. It's a silly town move, and it's a silly scum move, and I'm not sure why it would save his life if he was scum. Frankly, if you hadn't have been pushing him this way I'd still be all about lynching him right now.

Can you address the above please and thank you?
1. D1 is to early to claim a PR just to have it CC'ed. Maybe he needed to live a few more days to take a look at powers, then decide on one. (Ofcourse, this is saying that we didn't bring this up to attention).

2. Ok, so let's say that my cased is flawed, like you are trying to prove. Does that make me scum and ktb town? If so, your vote should be on me. If you had other reasons to state that ktb is scum, why does it matter that I am pushing him on a different case than yours. It shouldn't matter if we have the same opinion of scumKTB.
My Boo wrote:I don't like Sala's post in which he votes kthxbye. But as I said, I'm very unsure of my ability to read Sala or predict what he would do.
Same thing goes to you: Does that make me scum and ktb town? If so, your vote should be on me. If you had other reasons to state that ktb is scum, why does it matter that I am pushing him on a different case than yours. It shouldn't matter if we have the same opinion of scumKTB.
My Boo wrote:Thank you. I was puzzling over that for ages. At one point I thought Nati was saying that Sala was so scummy he'd destroyed the world.
I don't how my being scummy equates to world domination.
KTB wrote:It's pretty obvious you are faking town when you don't even give a flip about questions you ask and that get ignored.

I'm good with lynching scum-Sal or scum-NV today.

I have a greater feeling of NV's scumminess now after his latest coasting posts.
I'm confused, also I think you contradicted your self (or scumslipped, as you put it). Wouldn't you rather lynch "Confscum because he slipped" Sala, or "SCUMSCUMSCUM COASTING" NV?
Red wrote:Huh, I've never heard of crumbing a VT role before, I don't think. How peculiuar.
EXACTLY
Red wrote:In other news, Kthx's name claim/crumbing does nothing for me except say that he's now made himself objectively the best lynch today. I don't have a particularly strong town or scum read on him, but I know he's not me and I know he won't flip as a PR and I know getting another claim might lead to a PR being outted.

His 315 is pretty town sounding though, especially his summary of his wagon.
I'd argue that his play started "town sounding" after people wagoned him. More scum than town play, no?
Red wrote:I do not see the scum motiviation behind what Sal is doing. If anything, the scum would be more interested in prolonging the day and forcing another wagon to be built/claim to happen.
So what is your opinion on:

SG Unvoting KTB
Boo Unvoting KTB
LLD Voting Nati Wagon
Boo Voting Mirhawk Wagon
Red wrote:I'll keep an open mind, but I'm not disagreeing with Sal's overall direction, even if I disagree with his enthusiasm. I'm just trying to look at this as practically as possible.
I guess I'm happy you brought up NY154 then.
Red wrote:HC has successfully lurked himself to safety, and I'm not going to be able to effectively push that case over the next few days. I will ride the NV wagon with Kthx despite some of the things I said above. Kthx is undoubtedly our best objective lynch right now, but I am willing to throw caution to the wind on either NV or HC. If I can't get either of these, then I will strongly support the Kthx wagon over anyone else. SG, Mirhawk and Generic are my mind townreads for now. Boo is a not-too-distant fourth.
So by saying this, how can you say KTB has a point when I "Slipped"? You are practically doing the same thing. Also, am I null now or what?
SG wrote:@Sal - I feel like you're disconnected right now. Are you or are you not pushing for Kthx to be lynched? Because you're losing me and apparently don't even care
Perferred Lynches in order as of today:

KTB/TN > Mir > Anyone else > HC
SG wrote:@Lady Lambdadelta - I can has friends?

Vote: Natirasha
Oh fuck this.

What are your reads again?
TN wrote:I am here, I'm just not good with walls. For some reason, when I make or respond to walls I always get scumread (regardless of what role pm I get), so you'll have to forgive me if I don't wall right back.
Oh fuck this.
TN wrote:Both kthx and salamence claim I'm their top scumread and yet neither of them are voting me. Both of them are acting rather shifty.
Not my fault you decided to say nothing and cool your wagon (Like HC, but HC has reasons that I will explain later).
Sal subtly tried to buddy me in 320
Good thing red brought up NY154. Also fuck you. Anti-Buddying.
I could accept a compromise Natirasha if (s)he doesn't get more active, but I would prefer to see either Sal or Kthx's flip.
Oh, feelings mutual. <3
I invite you or anyone to meta me. I post like this in every game I'm in. It's playstyle, and if you don't like it, too bad. Be glad I'm not posting quote walls yet.
This is why I claim Boo town.
SG wrote:Isn't your Not Voting case basically a lurker case? If it isn't, what's the case?
Technically, his HC wagon is now a lurker case.
LLD wrote:Cry me a river and get over it, bitch.
I DEMAND MODKILL
. JK.

I know its LLD and all, but really? I'll get to Nati in a bit, but still. No.
Also, I wouldn't be wasting my breath on bashing another player, if I were you. At least that player has been actively contributing and creating things I can use for reads. I can't say the same about you.
THEN GIVE US FUCKING READS. And I mean more than RCtown and KTBtown
Boo wrote:I would ask LadyLambdaDelta to explain her comment about Mirhawk, but she only wants to talk to RC :(

RC, Generic makes a decent point here. kthxbye is still the top wagon. Why not vote him and bring new life to the wagon if he is your top scumread, rather than moving your vote to Not Voting, whom kthxbye is also voting?
LLD is a very nasty player. I don't mean shitty or terrible, I mean she can get under people's skin and flame. She is very good at it, I heard.

I wish I could troll like her...
I don't really want to vote kthx, though, because {Not Voting, TN, Salamence} are on that wagon now and since I have NV as a mild scum-read and TN as a medium one, I don't think kthx is that likely to flip scum.

Not up for a Sal lynch today.
Boo, what is your current read of me?

Next up is Nati.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I Isolated Nati simply for one reason.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

Now I am not going to chase after her for being lurkerish. There are some people who do it for reasons (in this game, see KTB). But right now, when the pressure is brought up, she decides that 1) townreads are town because *reasons* and LLD/KTB are scum/policy because *Meta*. Fuck that.

VOTE: Nati

This is not simply because she has been lurking. Until her last posts I was willing to defend her lurking because some people do it until they see a lynch or that they can use a PR to back up their reads. But then when she is asked reads, she isn't willing to provide anything, and that is where I see a problem.
In post 85, Natirasha wrote:But Generic-chan, lurking through day ones is what I do best!
This is the reason I was going to defend her.
In post 177, Natirasha wrote:Jury's out on the newbie.

I like Salamence in a lot of ways.
I could possibly defend this too. This was after the Jake/Miller battle, but now I see it as a softbuddy.
In post 335, Natirasha wrote:Life's been busy. That's about all I have to say to that.

Although I also don't see any world thanks to the vindictiveness that Salamence has put forth where he is anything but town-aligned I guess.
And this is why it is buddying. No comment of KTB, no comment on RC/BOO/MIR/TN. Nothing Ugh.
VOTE: Squirrel Girl

Now I'm feeling spiteful.
I'm sure this is the same reasoning that TN has for me being scum, only difference is that their game is finished.
In my two last games with Kthxbai, one included him raging at GIF and the other included him and zmuffin getting into huge shitfits. The main point between all three is that I have no respect for ktb as a player and as such rescind to comment at this time/willing to lynch for betterment of the playerlist.

I know this is a nonanswer.

I'm feeling slightly motivated to talk if someone is online right now.

PEDIT: To clarify, I'm spiteful at Ms. Delta, but I think Squirrel Girl is scum based on the really lazy jump onto my wagon.
Not sure who is GIF, or why it matters. Also why does it matter that you have a personal hate on KTB/LLD? If they are scum, you vote them. If they are town, you say it, rather than I'm not talking about them because I hate them.
But that's besides the point.

To LLD, I'm not going to do an iso case thing. I've never done it before and never will probably. In fact, if you think I've read -or am interested- in reading the game, lol. I find it unnecessary to the gamestate right now. We've had a lot of big arguments and they're mostly just emotional smokescreen and thus not worth my time.
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

ARGUEMENTS ARE HOW YOU GET FUCKING READS. ARE YOU SHITTING ME? YOU ARE SAYING THAT SOME 408 POSTS ARE WORTHLESS PENIS-MEASURING CONTESTS. THIS ISN'T LURKING, THIS ISN'T EVEN TRYING, THIS IS DOWNRIGHT BULLSHIT PERSONAL VENDETTAS AND IGNORANCE THAT JAKE HAD EARLIER, BUT YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN READ THAT, RIGHT?
I think Haschel, Generic, Salamence and RedCayote are town.
Why HC? Why Generic? Why RC? You already buddied me to hell, so why those three?
Not Voting I need confirmed whether they are or are not a Who alt before passing judgment.
What the fuck? So if they are someone's alt they are scum, but if they are not, they are town. Ok. yeah. Obviously you have a personal vendetta with him as well, because that's the only reason I could see of you bringing this up. Also Alts aren't supposed to be revealed so why bother when you aren't getting a confirmation.
I will also say that my Squirrel vote is no exact hard push and really shouldn't be taken as a hard scum read. I've had trouble with her in the past--famously in Faith+1 where she successfully screwed with muffin and I--but the vote on me was poorly timed as to come off scummy.
Are you fucking kidding me. Give me reads BASED ON EVENTS IN THIS FUCKING GAME.

Oh yeah, another thing, if you haven't been reading the arguments in this game, why have you been hailing me as town this whole game?

It doesn't mean anything really. I just don't feel like discussing Not Voting right now and I feel that that information will be relevant at some point.
Meta WIFOM later on. Ok. /sarcasm.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Reads:

Town (No order)
Red
Boo
HC

Red is obvious town leader for sure this game. Unfortunately I hate his case of HC for time but other than that, he has been clean. Boo has been playing the way I expect Boo to play, so yeah. HC was town during the Mirhawk/Miller scene and has went silent for awhile. He has defended himself by saying that he has family issues, and I am willing to grant him "lurking" for this.

Null
D3X
LLD
SG
Generic
NV

D3x is V/LA. LLD leaves a nasty taste in my mouth calling someone a bitch. idk about the squirrel, but maybe it was because of Jake, idk. Generic is really emotional, which is more townie IMO, and he sees the PR crumbs. I haven't really taken a deep look inside NV's case.

Scum (No order)
KTB
TN
MIR
Nati

KTB early claimed, leaving crumbs that led to... a VT claim? ummmmm. TN has been whining about my play over an ongoing game and expected that to be enough to lynch me, also sheeped jake over LaL. Mir is scum and always has been scum. Nati wtf are you doing? There is no town motive left in you.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 415, Natirasha wrote:Now, now, Salamence, don't get caught in the words.

As I just said, the words aren't important.

In this text-based game we all play.

Wassup, Haschel? It's been a while.
Actually they do. Since you cant determine emotion.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Oh hey! Look at this.

I call TN scum.
HC comes in and votes TN.
Nati buddies.

Well fucking well.

DIE
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 430, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What makes you think I'm nice?

I mean sure, outside of the game, I'm your friend, but this is mafia. I leave my kindness and heart at the door.

So yes, you need a fucking million bullets to pierce your useless body.
WTF is this?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 421, Natirasha wrote:This vote is mostly because I trust Haschel quite a bit right now. I need Generic-chan to come in here and shackle me right now.
And
Natirasha wrote:<3

Haschel and I are now masons.

Discuss.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 440, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 436, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 430, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What makes you think I'm nice?

I mean sure, outside of the game, I'm your friend, but this is mafia. I leave my kindness and heart at the door.

So yes, you need a fucking million bullets to pierce your useless body.
WTF is this?
It's called honesty and how to play this game.

I understand if a player of your caliber can't understand.
Ah, so Grey does talk about me.

Beautiful. I didnt know I needed to curse and proclaim bullets to win this game

Ive been doing it wrong.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Nati, what have you provided this game that doesnt involve other games, or meta

Nothing
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I can understand lurking through day 1 if youre crappy at hunting. I did it before too.

But I would answer questions based on the game and not outside materials.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

My second one? What was my first? KThx?

Nati isn't Policy, because she is literally expecting to buddy and sheep to survive. That isn't town.

Also Boo, if I am a townread, why isn't KThx in your lynch pool, because I thought you unvoted because of me
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Those are both legitimate uses of a vote. Not policy.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Alright, I have a few problems:

1. Saying that my vote made you suspious makes me think that in your opinion One of us is scum. Now that I am a townread, shouldnt Kthx be a scumread, since he was scum before my vote?

2. Also, do you understand you have had 3 vote changes in the last day? Mirhawk, Nati, and TN. What happened to that Mirhawk counterwagon? Following your top Townread isn't a bad idea?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Salamence20 »

My Boo wrote:I wasn't tracking my vote changes, nor do I care how many I've had. If we're going to reach a consensus, we have to pick someone we all think is scummy. As I said, I'm in a mood, so at the moment I don't care if that's me. I have a tendency to tunnel, I know it, and I'm trying to do better about it. I'm not particularly concerned about what anyone thinks about me; I'm concerned with finding scum and lynching them. I'm fairly sure Mirhawk isn't the only scum in the game. And I was on Mirhawk before Generic. I left to pressure Nati to contribute, with mixed results.

So yeah, I'm in a mood. But if you want to say I'm scummy for having vote changes, just say it. If you want to say I'm scummy for changing my vote from tn to mirhawk at the start of the game and now changing it back to another of my primary suspects, just say it. Don't hint around about it in this way. Push for my lynch. I'm straightforward with you; do me the same courtesy.
Oh Boo. Youre not scum for mass voting. Infact in my opinion it makes you more town. Its not opportunism atleast.
TN wrote:I don't even know whats going on.
Nati has been buddying me all day and just now after HC does it, votes you. You're welcome.

D3X
is cool. I hope he puts a vote in on someone soon though. I think he means to go more indepth so maybe I am just pointlessly pointing it out.

Red
, you mention that scum would prefer to change the wagon multiple times than end the day. So with that logic, how do you feel about Boo, SG, and Nati?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 488, tn5421 wrote:I didn't claim because I didn't realize I was at L-1. Not that I should be claiming, but I'm dead before day 2 either way.

Claim:
(flavor name)Town Doctor
Yeah this is a lazy claim but whatever. Im fine with your neck.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Kthx, I know your answer will probably be "I don't care" but what do you think of that claim?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Part of me wonders why flavor name was left out. I'm always paranoid but I can't wrap my mind around a situation where lynching claimed doc on D1 over claimed VT is better for the win."

This. I can believe doctor claim. But I dont like (Flavor name)

Hell, I could say Im (Flavor Name) Bulletproof unlynchable joat and it wouldnt be believeable compared to *insert name* bulletproof unlynchable joat. (Not that either would be real, but im sure you understand.

SG wtf?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Only reason I am not voting anyone yet is that I would like to hear RC's answer to my question before deadline and maybe some more from d3x and nati.

Do you still find SG town?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Nati and SG quicklynches I approve of.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Can someone clear that? As in tell me food/drink are in the game. If not. Im not buying it

VOTE: TN
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Salamence20 »

UNVOTE:

THAT was just to show that he is dead to me without someone else being food/drink
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 526, Natirasha wrote:Like he literally claims doc at l-1 then omguses me because we have like two useless fucks who are trying to lynch me for personality conflicts(looking at Sal & LLD).
But I am a town read so is it really that bad? Or does useless fucks have nothing to do with alignment. Also you are not allowed to called people useless fucks until you prove to US that you are not a useless fuck.
Moreover, Doctor is a bad role that is only good at keeping other roles alive--honestly, the removal of a scum nk is bad in many ways due to the lack of information it provides
It also gives us an innocent if there is a no kill, but fuck it, doc is useless town role.

To be fair, Generic, my two scumreads were kinda arbitrary--NV is relatively true, but I keep going back and forth on Squirrel Girl every post she makes. I much prefer at this stage in the game to get setup details and gather townreads
I don't disagree with this

So anyways, lets go from that angle.

Salamence has been my biggest townread most of the game--he's been involved in all the emotional bullshitting all game, and I can't particularly fault his poor logic in voting. He clearly has a very...mechanical view of the game due to the specific cases of argumentation he is using, but in the very least it's all consistent in a way that makes sense from his worldview. Sal's wore his heart on his sleeve and is my strongest townread
I won't argue about me being a townread in your opinion. I'll argue the fact you don't have reads on the other people involved in the bullshit (Mirhawk, Kthx, SG)

Next would be you, but you said discount that so I will.

Third is actually Haschel--this is mostly a weird meta read, but Haschel has been absent for the greater part of the last year, and I was in both his last games. We were both scum in one and he was scum in the other, and, well, he's speaking along the same terms and thought processes I am this game while also not mimicking his games last year(which were a fair bit more staccato)
Why aren't you buddying me anymore anyways?

From there we go down the list into ????
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

This should not be argued debated or mentioned until tomorrow.

This is an obvious rolefish.

P-Edit: Im willing to fuck off and die.

PP-Edit: Shut the fuck up TN. He runs his rules fine.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Not til I hear from RC or deadline.

Also you arent at L-1 Dumbass
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

DO MOT ANSWER THIS

WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Also TN cant count
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Hc i know what your doing, but I disagree with it.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Fuck
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 565, Kthxbye wrote:So...force replace tn?
Nah. Lets kill him.

In all seriousness, remember how you wanted to be lynched before more claims got out. How do you feel for HC?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Ever heard of a gambit, Boo?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Werid, but he has a point. I used to self vote as scum to buy off AtE. I dont think its what is going on here though.

Weve already outted too many roles for today and i would like it to stop with a TN lynch.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

It doesnt make sense if he is town.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Salamence20 »

But you cant call it a slip unless Kthx is also scum in your opinion
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Sorry, I am kinda hungover so I might be reading this wrong. But if Kthx was trying to move the wagon from a townie wagon (TN) to a scum wagon (Kthx), its only a slip if NV knows Kthx is scum. Because otherwise I dont see a slip.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Well, Im not going to answer to "his silence". But can this wait til tomorrow? I want the doctor gone, because TN wont listen to anyone and cause massive WIFOM tomorrow that I dont want to deal with. Maybe a replacement can change my mind but not so close to deadline.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I did. And I dont agree to it. Massive WIFOM that I dont want to talk about.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Hey Boo.

Roleblocker.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Sigh

You understand scumTN can kill HC and cry roleblocker and probably get towncred because doc. Do you want to deal with that?

Because I sure as hell dont.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Salamence20 »

TN was scummy before the claim
TN was scummy claiming town doc
TN was scummy for blaiming the mod for some bullshit.

Having the doc pick one person leads to wifom in the morning. Tell me that TN is town if HC is dead. Even you will have a hard time deciding it. Why? Because WIFOM
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Lynching NV cures wifom how?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Salamence20 »

So I was thinking more about it and im not feeling NV. Im not. Atleast today.

I am pretty pissed about TN. Earlier he has the nerve to call me a poor player and now he is acting like one. So maybe I am just angry to see him lynched. But the doctor claim can be soooo fucked with. Idk. Maybe Im making this personal.

So TN > Nati/Mir > anyone else
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 657, Bookitty wrote:Look at it like this, Salamence:

If TN is the doc and HC is pro-town, then if TN protects HC and is killed by scum, that's a 50 percent survival rate for town power roles.

If TN is scum and HC is pro-town, then HC is probably doomed anyway and we can lynch TN tomorrow. If scum leaves HC alive, then we have whatever he could give us tomorrow.

If TN is town and HC is scum, I'd be very surprised.

If TN is town and is roleblocked and scum kills HC, we're going to lynch TN anyway. So that's 0 percent survival rate for town power-roles, which is what we have anyway under your plan. However, that's the worst case scenario for my plan; it's the only result from yours.
Im sorry, but why do you believe there are only 2 PR's. Or did you word that wrong?

How do you feel about a *anyone but NV* lynch
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Mod, is TN being replaced?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Now that Red will be back before V/LA. I hope to get some questions answered from him.

Also, Mirhawk will be back before deadline so maybe his wagon can reboot.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 683, Bookitty wrote:
@Sala:
Why are you so against the Not Voting wagon? Do you think he's town? If so, what makes you think that?
I haven't payed too much attention to his posts to be honest, because I was more preoccupied with TN, Mir, Jake and Kthx, as I said earlier:
I haven't really taken a deep look inside NV's case.
I did a quick iso of NV and most of the early to mid D1 posts he made I can agree with and don't have a problem with.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Ok, NV can you claim. Just imagine my vote is on you while I wait for RC.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: NV

Lets hear SOMETHING
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 717, Not Voting wrote:I'm Epic Mook, mason.
Well fucking well.

Mason V Doc with a day left to go.

Anyone up for a no-lynch?

@Boo: He was a null read, specifically because Kthx didnt like him and he really didnt jump my scumdar over Kthx/Mir/TN. Id rather given him another day.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Since when?

I thought he was town because I wanted a quicklynch?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Lol VT.
Lol early claim.
Lol sacrifice that was short lived.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: Kthx

Hop on Boo. Unless you want nolynch
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

So Kthx pulled a complete 180.

1. He was willing to self-lynch himself, but freaks out when it actually happens.
2. He didn't want anymore claims other than TN, but wants masons outed.
3. I was confscum in his eyes, but now not even mentioned in his reads.
4. D3x was town, but now is possible scum.

Also, I'm always up for a Mir lynch, but it can wait for tomorrow. Now why didn't Nati and d3x vote Kthx? HC, Mir, and LLD probably won't be back and we are L-2. Nati and D3x need to vote
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

plz don't claim masons yet.

Boo, I promise there is a mason, but I don't want it revealed for the sake of outing more PR's.

Anyways, I guess no WIFOM bomb. Reads:

Town:
Boo
RC
HC
NV

Null:
Generic
Lady
D3x

Scum:
Mir
Nati
SG
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I found him though.

A quick iso found the second mason. He is there. Im 99% sure.

How do you feel about Mirhawk?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

That entire post is reason enough
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Why is LLD lurking when she specifically said she was emergency V/LA?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Salamence20 »

So, lets see here, the following votes on Lady belong to:

Nati (who didn't even mention why, and if she lurks today with no content can speedlynched tomorrow, which would be sad because I've taken a liking to her as of lately)
Mirhawk (who is scum, but more on that later)
D3x (Who is scumreading Boo)

This wagon is disgusting because
she isn't even here
. "Oh she dropped her reads" She didn't drop them she has IRL stuff to deal with.

Anyways, Mirhawk's last post sucks and I am going to destroy it, right now Piece by fucking piece.
Boo's hypothetical situations don't take into account that scum might not kill NV, or that if NV is scum this allows him to get away with that claim without even linking himself to another player.
Seriously guys, go fucking VCA on NV and you will find the mason, it isn't super hard, so I don't give a fuck about this.
Also Sal are you still riding me over that miller bullshit. I was willing to tolerate this day one seeing as how it was a part of your gambit, but if you still think that's a good reason for voting for me then you're a moron.
Ummm....
Kthx wrote:Sal, if you actually think im about to flip scum, you are a complete idiot...just sayin
Is there anyone here besides bookitty that hasn't called me some negative word? seriously. And why is the miller bullshit bad? Just because its a gambit doesn't mean you get off because it happened in RVS. Oh yeah, I've also been saying I want your lynch ALL DAY. You would think that means I would have more reasons than LOLMILLER, right. It does.
I can already see you waving you hands saying "It's not my fault he flipped town, I thought he was scum since day one."
If you have a real reason for voting me throw it on out, but I'm tired of you hiding behind this insipid miller excuse.
Oh? So when Lady flips town, are you going to whine that "It's not my fault she flipped town, she lurked this entire game?" Are you somehow going to blame Bookitty or Nati for her mislynch, because I can see that happening. Unfortunately, you are going to have to wait til tomorrow before I completely case you because I have a lot of work to do today, so I hope you can be patient.
I like Nati's line on LL. She's lurking like a champ and she dropped that case on me like it didn't exist yesterday when RC didn't bite on it.
Because Nati is lurking like a champ yesterday.
Because Lady wasn't busy with real life.
Because LLD is a perfect mislynch today.
Oh and Boo's still scum.
Let me leave you a tiny hint about your scum case. I've gotten pretty good with Boo vs People arguments to know TvS and SvS. This sounds like TvS.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 783, Mirhawk wrote:Good job Sal you destroyed me, critical hit. Is the reason you need a whole day to make your case because you don't have one?

Unvote
Vote: Sal
Yeah, its not like its the fourth, or that I worked, or that you are impatient. Asshole. Maybe instead of acting like an asshole you should dissect what I said and tell me why it is wrong. Oh wait, it isn't. You're scum.
SG wrote:Enough people are talking about it - can anyone point me at a game with scum fakeclaiming masons? I've never seen it, myself.
I played one on epic mafia once, it was in lylo, so we had to believe it. On mafiascum, nope, it is really stupid to do so to avoid a CC or Lose both scum to a report of some sort.
Red wrote:we do lose the last troll in this game that I can tell (even though Wolfy is a cool guy and would've probably turned that role slot around if given the chance)
Well I am still here. :shifty:
Red wrote:I haven't! :3

I actually really like this post, it's good stuff all around.
But you did :P
Red a long time ago wrote:Why would you be so submissive to Sal of all people?
SG wrote:I have a town read on Mir. it's not super strong, but I would oppose his lynch today and with the current issues presented about him.
SG wrote:I feel Mirhawk is trying to find scum, and his questions and actions appear to fit the mold of someone hunting scum rather than hunting easy lynches and acceptance.
So its SG/LLD/Mir, huh?
Either that or she hasn't been reading or she is on drugs.
In post 807, RedCoyote wrote:Oh, dear. HC hasn't posted in over a week. Granted, holiday + night phase, but still.

I'm afraid he might be out of pocket for a while,
Mod
. You may want to start looking for a replacement, unfortunately.
Well this is bad. Really bad. We could use him.

Hmmmmm..........
Nat is almost 100% Town. The ScumTeam almost 100% don't have a RoleBlocker. LLD submitted the Kill last Night, so Nati's opening Vote coupled with Mir's weaksauce Vote looks especially like a Bus. I think one of the detractors from the early LLD push is the 3rd Scum. It could be SG for the chainsaw against me, but I'm not sold, yet. That being said, There's the outside possibility of RC being the 3rd, but I doubt it. His opinions feels legit, but he's a damn good player and I have no doubt he could fake it. If Mir is in fact the 2nd Scum, SG is totes his partner. Read her posts Today if Mir flips Red.
Ok, you're a tracker, you got LLD going to TN and killing him. How does this make Nati conf-town? Mir is most likely a bus because he was scum anyways.
VOTE: LLD

Also, son of a bitch.

Too busy for anything my ass. Fuck me.
With the info above, I think it's especially important that NV's buddy comes clean. This will give us the most info Today with which to plan out the next few Days.
HC is your mason. *Sigh*

Go iso him and look at who hasn't voted/reacted negative towards NV and he is the definition of Masons.
Generic, I really don't get the hatred for the LLD wagon.

Really, the reasons don't matter for my vote. It was less to do with any of that than feeling right(as d3x says--no way that slot isn't town btw). See, here's how I chose LLD.

(1) Looked at player list.
(2) Removed people I thought were town
(3) picked who I thought felt most right as to scum

Moreover, I'm confused as to how I'm not playing normally--you should know what makes me tick(roles & setup breaking) and, well, none of that has happened this game. I'm doing my best and I find it's working sorta.
I love it when Nati does stuff. <3

Spoiler: Mirhawk:The Case
In post 12, Mirhawk wrote:Alright, lets get this going.

Vote: Bookitty

The only thing generics avatar suggests is high class.
In post 15, Mirhawk wrote:Miller... Right.

I'm thinking more like scum claim.
In post 21, Mirhawk wrote:So when you turn up scum to investigation it's not because your a miller right? Good to know.
In post 47, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 38, RedCoyote wrote:If you think this, why not vote him?
Is this a serious question? Miller would be a terrible day one claim.

@Boo
Look at the timestamps on the exchange between TN and HC. Its pretty obvious that TN doesn't read his previews. It can hardly be constituted as avoiding the question if he answered it within five minutes. Why do you think HC is on to something?
In post 56, Mirhawk wrote:I am not very familiar with millers so I wouldn't know what the accepted play is, but it seems to me that claiming miller is pretty much a guaranteed mislynch as town generally can't take the chance that you're scum fakeclaiming, whereas if you keep it to yourself it might never come up basically making you a VT with a bit of a disadvantage. It comes to being either a guaranteed mislynch or a possible one.

As for why I asked if it was a serious question. If I had thought Sal was scum I would have voted him, I did not so I didn't.
Ok let's talk about the miller gambit "Jazz" that he keeps trying to discredit. First of all, just because it happened in RVS doesn't mean that you get a free pass later. Scum do do stupid stuff that gets them caught in RVS. Secondly he tried multiple times to discredit it. Also, look at his #47. He specifically says: "If I had thought Sal was scum I would have voted him, I did not so I didn't" His vote was on Boo at the time (FOR RVS, mind you). Did he think she was scum? No. This doesn't add up to why Mirhawk didn't vote me in RVS.
I'm especially interested in discredits, as this is something I actually use when sorting out my own scumreads.
Of course you do...
You have been doing it to me the entire time.

(During the Bookitty V Mirhawk battle):

Boo FMPOV is confirmed VT. I promise you that Boo isn't clever/uber enough to pull a fast one on me with that VT greasy "Jazz". There is only one person I know that could do that. And that is me. As I said earlier, I feel Boo/Mir is townVscum. So Mirhawk is the scum factor here. Seriously the way Mir treats Boo turns me off:
In post 293, Mirhawk wrote:Seriously Boo? I find it difficult to believe you're thick enough to need every thing I say explained to you like you're five years old.

Obviously I mean that I think Generics ORIGINAL case was malarkey, and that he only stayed on it because he was mad at K.
In post 269, Mirhawk wrote:Don't be stupid Boo. I obviously read your post, otherwise how would I have obtained an opinion on it at all.

As for your other question, when I originally made that post I made it with the Quote+ function. But as I was only answering the three posts you had made, I didn't include your old post. When I went to answer the last question I realized I needed a reference to the questions but I didn't know a way to add another quote after you've written the rest of your post so I made it manually. To obtain the questions I went to the source to get them as opposed to secondhand as that is usually considered more accurate.
@Sal
Do you find me scummy for my interactions with Boo, or are you still on about that miller jazz.
There is that discredit that he likes to use for scumhunting. :roll: Also:
Sala A long time ago wrote: You have been scummy the moment you decided not to vote me for claiming miller. You haven't done anything to change my mind of that.
And is it scummy to ask Sal the motivation behind his suspicions? I very much doubt it.
No, it isn't scummy.
It was the way you did it though. (Jazz = discredit)
"Hey Sal, are you still voting for me based on that miller case that you never bothered explaining or is it over something different?"
I did explain it.
Bullshit. Vote stays until TN does something even more scummier. This is called opportunistic. It is when scum say, oh he might be scum, but I don't feel like wagoning. Then later, gains towncred for not going on it. I don't buy this joke. I don't see the joking anywhere.
@Sal
You realize it would literally only take you two to three minutes to verify that I've never played with a miller before right? This is a pretty lazy accusation, If you're going to accuse me at least put some effort into it.
IT DOES NOT MATTER WETHER YOU PLAYED WITH MILLERS OR NOT. I AM NOT VOTING YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR MILLER EXPERTISE. I AM VOTING YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDNT VOTE ME.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 820, d3x wrote:@Sal- I'm sure you're right, but I'd rather get the cross confirmation from the Masons.
Hopefully we will hear from one rather than see them both replaced.

Heres the order as I see it:

LLD>Mir>SG>Generic>Nati>RC>Boo
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Generic wrote:So I'm just a SG flipping town away from being the choice for mislynch? Lovely. How sure are you guys that SG is mirhawks scumbuddy?

And far too many people are readily agreeing on this PoE order for my liking. It doesn't scan for me this.

But given I lost one of my scum reads to a tracker claim I guess I'm low on clear cut choices.

Once we have the two in the bag and lynched at least we have control of this situation, so I will see how I feel about sal, boo and SG in detailed analysis.
Its POE, why are you so frustrated with POE if you are town? I mean, it doesn't matter because Nati and SG will most likely flip scum so we won't have to go farther, but this post gives me some bad vibes dude.
D3x wrote: I feel more strongly on BooTown due to late play Yesterday {read the 'Greasy' modifier discussion with HC} than I do about Sal, but I have him as a pretty strong Read regardless.
As do I. Boo is near conftown if you ask me. Boo isn't clever enough to pull that.
D3x wrote:Then again, if NV comes in and says his Mason partner is magically someone else, everything changes {aside from LLDScum, ofc}. That's ultimately why we're waiting.
It could be Nati, I guess, but I doubt it.
Mirhawk wrote:@D3x
I want Generic before SQ and Boo should at least be on that list, but yeah that's fine.

I also think keeping an eye on Sal is worthwhile.

Aside from this I have no problems with the way things are going.

Unvote
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Its cute that you think you get a say on who we lynch.
Generic wrote:What is this thing regarding boo being auto town off a 'greasy' conversation?

I have had a very good town feeling from her in general and he way she is conducting herself consistently, but I am not sure what this single aspect clearing her is.

Can someone summarise at all?
Boo didn't know that Greasy meant Vanilla rather than town, so she is a greasy townie for sure. Unless LLD flips *Something* Goon, then Boo is pretty much conftown. I would pretty much vote anyone else over Boo at this point, even RC, good thing I don't have too.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I meant Mirhawk.

I think about Nati too much I guess. :?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 836, Mirhawk wrote:I'd be more concerned by your dedication to mislynches sal if I didn't know lynching LL will give us some breathing room.
You arent.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 837, Not Voting wrote:I can confirm HC as my partner.
Ding ding
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

We can wait for a replacement or just end day now? Not much we can talk about until the flip
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I am confused on everything Nati said so far today. Why am I not cool town? Why is RC/Boo still up for discussion?

Also RB? Really? No. We are not playing the WIFOM game today. That was yesterday. There's no point in RB.

Mirhawk wrote:Why RB?

Also, I like that post as it meshes well with my townreads. I would additionally add that I'm not sold on RC being scum.

Oh hey I forgot

This is still happening. Also I don't see any counter-arguements to my case. But whatever. Anyone but mirhawk, right?

Red
, any possibility on Nati-scum based on her play in Mini?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

So no RB.

Nati wtf?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Nati, lets talk.

I love your playstyle. We are very alike. High level bussing and stuff.

How is Mir town vs how he is dodging cases and just sheeping.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 873, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Vote: Generic

I'm kind of here.

Vote Mir and when he flips scum Ill follow you on generic

Promise
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I don't like generic either but Mirhawk goes today and my vote isn't moving.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

So how and why would you watch yourself and the mod not tell you you cant self-watch?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Would there be a difference between:

Not seeing anyone while selfing (Nobody visited)
Being blocked while selfing (no result?)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 893, Not Voting wrote:If there is no difference then what is the point of self watching knowing that there was a chance of an RB?

Actually, there should not be any roleblocker at the time d3x decided to self watch, so why self watch when you were likely the night kill target?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Salamence20 »

But that doesnt help town.

Wouldnt the optimal town play to watch one of the masons and hope you dont die?

I mean, sure you were the best choice, but you should have used your PR as if you werent going to die. Also we could see if there was a RB or not and get that out of the way.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 898, d3x wrote:You want to swat my knuckles with a ruler post game, that's fine. Otherwise point out how it's Scum motivated. Wouldn't Scum's best play be to either say they were RB'ed or say they targeted the wrong Mason?

When did I say you were scum? When? Im just staing something.

I really dont care how you target. Im just wondering the town effectiveness
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

So Boo other than tired, how was your day? :)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Boo, shes saying in order

Generic
Mir
Me

Im saying in order

Mir
Generic
SG/Nati
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

@Sala: If you're referring to Mafia games, that has been fine. If you're referring to actual real life, I've had a lot on my plate of late. And very little of it has been delicious and greasy.

As an owner of a food business, this gave me a good laugh.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Lets hear from generic preferably as well
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 924, Bookitty wrote:Oh, duh, never mind. I've had a hellish week and I was thinking tracker YET again.

Never mind.

Take a little break

It might be a while til we hear from generic
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Im going to explain more in detail that Im siding with SG when I get home.

However, Mirhawk dies regardless.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 937, Generic wrote:I was prepared for a push on me, was surprised it was you SG. And yet when you come back at me the part you focus on is my comments about your nats vote.

Basically means I was rigt when I said you are pushing me based only on my position on wagons.

Sals sudden interest in me has also proved interesting.

Its not sudden.

Mirhawk dies because he is scum.

Then its (Generic/SG/Nati).

I refuse to believe RC is scum and Boo is wifoming greasy townie to endgame.

That post complaining about your lynch bothers me, and your catchup post bothers me as well. Ill case it when I get home so I can break it down.

Pretty sure its Mir/Generic
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Fine, clash swords tomorrow.

Can we get a move on Boo and Generic?

SG vot Mirhawk we get generic tomorrow
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Because Mir has been scum forever and Im not moving my vote alongside Boo, RC, and D3x.

Tomorrow SG.
Tomorrow.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Plus give me more time to iso during the night
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Just hammer.

Hes greasy townie.

We dont have time for you to act like you can save your scumbuddy
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Its mafia, sometimes you get angry.

Especially when you are about to lose another scumbuddy.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Well Boo, as scum does he have a choice?

Id be pissed too.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Because that was going somewhere. :roll:
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Salamence20 »

If I get home before skull ill answer everyones questions.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: Generic

Listen to me very carefully, as what we do today either brings us into WIFOM-filled Lylo or a near-auto win situation.

If you were scum, and town is setting up lynches on you and/or your buddy, what would you do? Agree and die or fight your way out of it?

For generic, he chose to fight.

Now, the D3x's and Boo's of the world will argue and say "that's a townie reaction" I say it's not. I know because as scum I whined about being a lynch target multiple times because scum loses (Disney mafia). I will post my current read of generic's catchup post in a bit.

Now let's say SG is town and you lynch her... Guess who is dying tomorrow?

Boo.

generic (who already is attempting to doubt people's townread on boo by discrediting the greasy townie claim) will WIFOM Boo or have Nati sheep him on me because Boo is going to vote me tomorrow if SG is town. GG scum win.

We have 2 lynches left to at least hit one scum: we use one on generic, if we are wrong, we lynch SG before we hear WIFOM.

Red I'm sure is town
Boo conf town til the end
I am town

Generic is scum for whining about his placement in being lynched
SG could be scum, but if she is lynched first, Generic will WIFOM Boo, which I won't let happen.
Nati is town if SG is scum, if generic is scum, she dies. No brownie points for wanting to lynch LLD before watcher claim.

I'd rather not think about any scumteams with Boo/Red today. If it is Boo/Red, you guys are getting a scummy.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 979, Natirasha wrote:Yeah p much i think it's Bookitty/Squirrel Girl.

If you're still thinking this and SG flip scum, I'd rather vote RC or even MYSELF before you can talk me into Boo's lynch. I don't think she is clever enough to set this greasy claim up, and she has been playing a lot like Dangan so I think you need to spend all of today casing boo and hoping I like what I see for me to even THINK about Boo's lynch.

P-edit: I could say the same thing for you RC. And Boo. If we (god forbid) end up in 3p Lylo with Boo/RC/me I will mostly go With RC.

PP-edit: Nope, Red is town, so am I. Can't wait to hear Generic's case on RC that Nati will sheep like a fucking dog.

Boo: is your scumread on me based on PoE or?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Agree to disagree.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1001, Natirasha wrote:
In post 995, Bookitty wrote:SG
Sala
Nati
RC
Generic
Not Voting

Now, mind you, I've seen a lot of shit.

But this is legitimately what the fuck.

What? Seems right according to her
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Bookitty wrote:I accept that I can't read you
And you probably never will, you only mention it once, twice Three and Four Times, and that is just this game, I am sure there are a few more times in Dangan Rompa.
. I have a solid town read on Generic
Who is your next scumread after SG?
. I had some questions based on the last couple of days; I'm not going to vote you
So you are voting me? Or just saying I'm a scumread? But I'm not scum with SG? So is SG town? Ummmm?
until I do my reread and ask my questions. I'm more confident that there were discrepancies/weirdness in SG's play.

Based on my previous reread, here are things I think I know:

I think that you and RC are not scum together
True
. I think that you and SG are not scum together
True
. I think that Nati and Generic are not scum together
... *Whistles*

Also, if you believe I am scum, that leaves:

Sala/Generic - Bullshit
Sala/Nati -
You can't win
Not happening
Sala/Boo - If only <3

If you want me to go into detail why not, I can, but I shouldn't have to.

Bookitty wrote:
I get the impression you think I'm stupid and that I'll be easily led; that isn't particularly contributing to a town read for you, especially given the extreme degree of support you're giving me. See, I know I'm town, but I don't see how you would know that as such a certainty since you've never played with me as scum.

Ok Boo, I'm going to be serious with you.

You're not stupid, you can play a great town game, in Dangan I had you as a town read for most of the game, because you were so obviously town in that game. The only reason I called you scum was because I was out of options, I didn't think of a SK, and everyone was equally as scummy. It was flaily and I know it was bad, but understand in my position I was looking for the last scum since Skull claimed vig and I believed him.

No I haven't played scum with you, but you have stated twice that you suck as scum, so I am sure you would be dead by now or caught if we are to believe what you have said here and here.

Now, the real reason why I think you are town and will defend you to the end:

I am a rebel: I don't believe in wifom of something obvious. Take for example Phineas and Ferb Mafia. In that game, on the link I posted, Derpy Hooves asked the mod if scum had fakeclaims. I claimed Derpy was conftown because this question would never be asked by scum. Robocopter then replied by saying that scum could do it and WIFOM, meaning it was null. I say bullshit, there are just somethings that scum never do, such as claiming scum, quickhammering their buddies, or asking if fakeclaims exist. There is only one person alive in all of mafiascum who would and could set it up and possibly get away with it. And you are looking at him. So yes, I believe you are town, not because you are stupid, per say, but I don't think you are manipulative and WIFOMY enough to pull of this gambit.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #124) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:24 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Ok, it's Sal/SG, generic.

What makes you think that even if you are lynched today (as town), town doesn't win.

SG would die tomorrow
I would most likely die the next day over RC and Nati.

So why do you need to live to see the scumteam lose other than your own pride?

Unless you think Boo/Nati/RC are scum (you don't) then idk why the fuck it matters.

Also it's cute to see you want my neck now more than you want SG.

Vote me, I'm curious to see if Nati would follow.

Someone needs to sell me on SG because I don't see it. Maybe it was Jake's play that's keeping me away, there is the UNVOTE on Kthx's wagon but unfortunately that would incriminate Boo because she did it too. I'm not going to complain about her Mirhawk wagon because *gasp* I was wrong.

Sell me, someone, because Im not seeing it and the generic wagon needs more steam
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #125) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Salamence20 »

That's another thing too:

Don't blame me for your quickhammer, I didn't pressure you into it. I just said you should hammer, I didn't pissed you off and if you were pissed off over that, stop playing mafia because there are people who can get into your skin a lot better than I can.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #126) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Some problems with SG/Sala scumteam:

If we are scum together, that means the miller fiasco was a possible setup. This could be true, but Jake replaced out over his bruised ego and I was super pissed over his death tunnel. I dont see a possibility where scumjake quits if the plan was to separate each other if we were gambiting the arguement (something Jake would never do, anyways).

Then there is the Kthx wagon, where she unvoted and pressured me. Why? Kthx was being scummy, we saw it, why wouldnt we lynch him rather than delay the lynch if we are scum together?

In summary, the odds of SG/Sala are about the same as SG/Nati, Sala/Boo, and Boo/RC
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #127) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Salamence20 »

So either accept me as town, or SG as town.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #128) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Who is my buddy?
Who is SG's buddy?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #129) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Strange tactic?

Mirhawk had been my main scumread for the whole game, which is better than your reason (LLD bussing and lack of a defense) and the others (PoE).

Scumread vs survivavility gambit.

Obvious.

P-Edit: On this site? Links?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #130) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Is it on this site? Otherwise it is invalid.

You want to 1v1, fine.

You AtE nati and Boo
I AtE RC and SG

Also Im not saying that Mirhawk's townflip should incriminate/town anyone because it was nearly unamious.

I can say though, that the reasons may be *slightly* telling. Its not much
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #131) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Can we prod NV and SG plz.

Nati, are you sticking with SG?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Sell me some quick pointers on why plz
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #133) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Replace out because red hurt jakes feelings
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Why Boo?

You understand that both SG and Boo had nearly the same ideas D1
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Omg but why?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1040, Natirasha wrote:Like the fact is if one of you are scum, the kills will make it obvious because the only way I live to endgame is if one of you are scum.

Bullshit because NV is dying tonight.

Say *insert someone we lynch* is town. Lylo tomorrow. Are generic/I scum now because you are alive?

Also, you are not conftown, so the idea that only generic/I have to kill you because we are obvscum if you live arguement is WIFOM.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1043, Natirasha wrote:I'm disregarding any comments about my towniness because even if I'm not conftown, I'm so far away from the optimal lynch today or tomorrow that I don't have to worry.

Natirasha wrote:No, I'm talking in 3P lylo because were going to lynch scum today or tomorrow.

Now, mind you, I've seen a lot of shit.

But this is legitimately what the fuck.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Salamence20 »

The fact that you living means I or Generic is confscum because we would kill you?

What if it ends you me generic?
What if your scum?
What if Boo/RC set up a 3p lylo with them you and me. They win.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Prod SG
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1040, Natirasha wrote:Like the fact is if one of you are scum, the kills will make it obvious because the only way I live to endgame is if one of you are scum.

And

Natirasha wrote:
3. Nope, I vote with you and win.

Are completely different.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

*Assume that if I bring up anyone besides NV being NK'ed that I mean after tomorrow's lynch*
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Fine. Vote and I'll follow I guess, because frankly, I have no fucking choice.

NV I don't care because he is dead anyways and SG isn't going to defend herself or get a chance to.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong, making me conf town.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I want to pray and hope that I am right by saying Boo and you are town and one of you two aren't fucking with me.

That leaves Nati/Generic/SG.

2 scum left.

I should get my way regardless
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

IF SG is scum though, then I'm fucking pissed because then one of you two are scum
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Do you really think Nati and/or generic is lolbussing right now?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #146) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: SG

All yours if you want. PoE and we already know NV is dead anyways.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #147) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

We did.

No one wants to.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #148) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1066, RedCoyote wrote:Uh, yeah, I don't think it's hard to believe at all. Nat is definitely more sneaky than you're giving credit for. Generic, I don't know, but I wouldn't put it by him based on what I seen here.

Nat and I. We play a lot alike.

If SG flips scum, we have to argue she bused both members and took shit from LLD.

Possible, but I don't think so
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #149) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

If not plz hanmer boo dear
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

UNVOTE:
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

A few things I should add, NV, if I may:

I never had a scumread on Jake. In fact I could have sworn I had a townread based on him voting on me (the reaction I was looking for when I provided the test).

While I may have had bad reads with TN, Mir, and Kthx, TN was a troll and that claim was pretty bad, not to mention he was pretty scummy from the get go, also the same reads from Boo and D3x. Mir, same thing, plus besides Nati, everyone wanted him lynched for various reasons (PoE, scummy, "I was pressured by Sala"). Self meta-wise, I would never ever defend anyone of my scumteam, especially when someone like LLD goes around trashing me and calling me a shitty player. I honestly thought we would give her a break because she has stated that she was going down with some personal issues. Had she not explained herself by that Sunday, then I would be up for it. I mean, I gave someone else the benefit of the doubt by waiting because of personal issues too. (Generic. Gamblers fallacy anyone?). My last part would be that I also read both HC and NV town, despite Kthx's aggression and RC's time theory.

Boo and I are on the same team. We are town.

That post about Mirhawk being a GT (greasy townie) was not me knowing it, but what he had claimed. I never thought he was town, I've been saying that since day 1. I wasn't buying that claim. Also the "pressure", isn't the point of "intent to hammer" to claim then hammer based on how he/she feels about said claim. Do you guys really think I "pressured" generic to hammer? He could have easily told me no and to fuck off and keep day going. Personally I saw it as more as an opportunity to get a mislynch and blame someone else for it. I didn't even capsrage him to vote.

Not Voting wrote:@Boo - I can get behind the no SG - RC/Sal argument based on Jake's emo, the rest of them I feel like you're being sold a little too easily on distancing. E.g. if Gen-Sal were scum/scum I could see them going at each other in the quotes you provided for distancing early on.

Do you still believe this based on the events of today and yesterday? (As in Sal/generic)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Well if Boo/Sala and Sala/RC are possible ideas, then why the hell not Nati/generic?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1093, Natirasha wrote:I can only dream of the day when an LLD-Nat-Generic scumteam wipes the floor with some poor town.

Actually this game has 4 scum:

Me-Boo-LLD-Nati

Town was fucked from the start.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #154) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1095, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1050, Salamence20 wrote:

And

Natirasha wrote:

These are also two congruent statements.

One says I am scum if we are in Lylo together
One says we team up in Lylo and lynch scum
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #155) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

ONE IS WHERE I AM SCUM AND THE OTHER IS WHERE I AM TOWN

WHAT THE FUCK
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #156) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

THEN EXPLAIN IT TO BE NATI BECAUSE I DONT GET IT?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #157) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: NATI
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #158) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Hahaha no, I can't wait for tomorrow for you to explain it.

UNVOTE: Nati
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #159) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: SG again
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #160) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:31 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I dont plan on being here today, so here is my vote case shit happens today.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #161) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Not sure why Boo is obvtown for wanting to hammer, while generic is now scum for wanting to hammer.

Pretty sure RC and Nati feel the same way, as do i and You, nv
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #162) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Why am I scum if SG flips town?

P-edit: im not and he isnt.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #163) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Hell, why do I have to be different alignment than SG at all?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #164) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Also I answer and defended my reasons that you see me as scum and your replies are moderately weak.

Also, i dont know how you are "troubled" by me saying Boo and I are town, while RC brings up a RC-Sal-LLD team and I bring up a Boo-Nati-Sal-LLD team. Its all wifom i know, but it shouldnt be damning in any way.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #165) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Thats a weird read.

But you understand that a SG townflips brings us to lylo and my townflips wins the game for scum right?

RC-Generic-Boo-Nati scumteams win.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #166) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Because I worry that everyone will quickwagon me tomorrow
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #167) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Salamence20 »

If SG flips town
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #168) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Again your missing the point. Town doesnt know who is scum, while scum have to fakeread.

Im not saying im a fucking genius, im saying you can say my bad reads equate to scum.

Should I prioritize generic or Nati tomorrow, because thats my plan.

P-edit: no.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #169) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Can't
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #170) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Because no one else found Mirhawk/TN scummy. (Nati, generic)
Because no one found Kthx scummy (RC, Boo, SG, generic)
Because no one found you scummy.

But hey, I townread both masons and defended them. I suck
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #171) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I didnt count you because Your conftown.

I didnt add anyone who found you scummy because I didnt know off the top of my head.

Only reason im doing this rather than waiting til I get home tomorrow is because I wanted to beat hammer
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #172) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1097, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1095, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1050, Salamence20 wrote:

And

Natirasha wrote:

These are also two congruent statements.

One says I am scum if we are in Lylo together
One says we team up in Lylo and lynch scum

This gets answered today or you die
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #173) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Really?
Then....

2:2:1

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #174) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: RC

Im town.

I refuse to deal with a Boo/Sala/RC lylo tomorrow if nati isnt BP.

Nati if your claim is true follow me and Boo/generic hammer

Me Boo
Generic RC
Nati lol
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #175) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Generic wrote:Vote: Salamence

But generic, we've already won.

Now would you be so kind as to vote RC for me and Nati follows since you two are bff's?

I'm going to endgame Boo.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #176) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Salamence20 »

It makes sense, doesnt it RC? Nati's contradicting comments make sense since she wins no matter what now, provided she is BP. Thanks to all the early claims D1 led to all the PR's being out destroyed by the scumteam.

You know, im just sick and tired of being called a shitty player. You, Boo, even LLD. I just knew I had to find a way to prove you all wrong. I am not a shitty player, I play outside the mafiascum meta, making me unpredictable and just as cunning as either alignment.

Survivor alignment gambit? Dont make me lol. I know nati's play because its based on my lurking play (as PR or mafia). Obviously now I see why she was lying in wait, for this wonderful opportunity.

But don't worry, RC. You won't live long enough to see me obtain revenge on Boo. She's paying the price of ever doubting me. She played perfectly into my trap. Not town enough for her because I knew if Boo had a town read on me and I was alive I would be dead because I told her last game "universal townreads alive for so long are often scum" like MoI in NY154 and Skull in Dangan. Not scummy enough for her to try lynching me. She was putty, had she lynched Kthx when she had the chance town would have won. But hey

"Sal is not to be underestimated"
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #177) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Boo's vote will be on me.

I recommend you do so as well.

The illusion of hope will make things better.

Plus I can't wait til Boo sees what I saw.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #178) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Listen for one sec, RC.

You me and Boo need to lynch generic.

I gambited generic off me because this is 10:2:1

He is confscum looking to use nati as kingmake by offing me and killing one of you, allowing him and nati a win.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #179) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I couldnt get generic without Boo, because Nati wouldnt vote him anyways.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #180) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Oh yeah, the vote:

I voted you to see if scumnati would bite.

I couldnt vote Boo/generic because OMGUS
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #181) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Salamence20 »

UNVOTE: RedCoyote

You know what?

This game lost its fun factor while Boo isn't here to play around with the survivor, so Im going to wait and watch this.

Generic, truce. Unvote and lets watch Boo get trolled by a survivor in lylo.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #182) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

(RC before you ask, trust me i know what Im doing)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #183) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Wrong Boo, Rolecop (of any alignment could find out).

Also I can give you billions of reasons why Nati is bullshitting us.

Where's the Nati vote? Or my vote? Let's have some fun rather than this speculation bullshit.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #184) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1198, Salamence20 wrote:Wrong Boo, Rolecop (of any alignment could find out).

Also I can give you billions of reasons why Nati isn't bullshitting us.

Where's the Nati vote? Or my vote? Let's have some fun rather than this speculation bullshit.

Oops.

Salamence20 wrote:(RC before you ask, trust me i know what Im doing)

I just realized I have a bit of Kondi/klick in me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #185) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Salamence20 »

More logic:

2:2:1 - Generic's alignment wins
3:1:1 - Scum win if one of the 3 town (in this scenario, Boo, RC, and I) fuck up and vote town.
3:2 (Natiscum) - scum win because wifom
3:2 (natitown) - Town win because gambit

P-edit: she hasnt given a damn, shes been lurking, not BP because was afraid of LLD and thus voted her, contradicted her statements about scum/town because she doesnt care, needs scum help to win if not bulletproof. Buddies generic, so not scum together, buddies me, so not scum together, wants to fuck around and troll you because you dont believer her instead of actually scumhunting, lack of scumhunting, Im sure there is more but Ill need to iso and point them out
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #186) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1202, Bookitty wrote:Okay. I want very much to trust you, Sala, as is probably evident.

How sure are you of RC town?

3:1:1 Very sure
2:2:1 Ill take you over him
3:2 Pretty sure its you me red vs. Generic/Nati in this situation

I wont lie, my RC scum meta has no existance, but based on his caution to not vote me and that organic reflection post, Id say town.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #187) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Nati, you still claiming survivor?

Last chance to retract.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #188) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1209, Natirasha wrote:I decided I wanted Generic to win~

I was waiting for that.

*Evil laughter*

VOTE: RedCoyote

Lets ride, Nati
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #189) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1211, Natirasha wrote:Oh? So it is you/Gen?

Sure, lets go
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #190) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1213, Natirasha wrote:I want hammer for ceremonial reasons, but I'm down.

As long as you leave Boo to me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #191) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I'm sorry it had to be this way Red.

Boo, this ends either:

1. Nati pulling the ultimate gambit.
2. You cooked with bullets.

But hey, since Im a good sport, lets have some dinner together, all 5 of us, before you and RC die. What do you like, Boo? Im feeling something italian. Like pasta? Generic said he's a wonderful cook in the QT.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #192) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Im sorry I outted you generic. Please forgive me.

Just kill Nati and self vote tomorrow.

Im sorry

VOTE: Salamence

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MUSCLEGLASSES! THE GREATEST MAFIA MASTER IN THE WORLD
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #193) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1221, Natirasha wrote:TOLD STATUS:
[ ] NOT TOLD
[ ] TOLD
[x] FUCKING TOLD
[x] CASH4TOLD.COM
[x] KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
[x] TOLDERONE
[x] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN
[x] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD
[x] BEN TOLDS
[x] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN
[x] 007: TOLDENEYE
[x] TEXAS TOLD’EM
[x] AUSTIN POWERS IN TOLDMEMBER
[x] PTERODACTOLD
[x] TOLDTINO’S PIZZA ROLLS
[x] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN
[x] 24 CARAT TOLD
[x] ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAKTHE TOLD
[x] GOING ONCE… GOING TWICE… TOLD
[x] GARY TOLDMAN
[x] TOLD SPICE
[x] TOLD STONE CREAMERY
[x] BABY IT’S TOLD OUTSIDE
[x] POKEMON TOLD AND SILVER
[x] TOLD YELLER
[x] EL DORADO: THE LOST CITY OF TOLD
[x] TOLDPLAY
[x] THE TOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
[x] DANNY DEVITOLD
[x] TOLDEN SUN
[x] FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLDS
[x] CAN’T TEACH A TOLD DOG NEW TRICKS
[x] I AIN’T SAYIN SHE A TOLD DIGGER
[x] TOLDING CHAIR
[x] TOLDIER OF FORTUNE
[x] THE TOLDEN COMPASS
[x] TOLDEN AXE
[x] TOLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM
[x ROCKIN TO THE TOLDIES
[x] BATTLETOLDS
[x] YE TOLDE PUB
[x] TOLDEN CAULFIELD
[x] THE TOLD MAN AND THE SEA
[x] TOLD MEDAL WINNER AT THE OLYMPICS
[x] ALL OF THE ABOVE

You know, your play is alot like mine. Im sick to my stomach.

I am so proud. Good job nati.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #194) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1226, Bookitty wrote:You rock, Nati. I am sorry I thought you were scum.

Im not done with you yet.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #195) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Note to self: Survivor gambit.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #196) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1231, Generic wrote:You worried me nats when you started making a deal with sal.

Cos I panicked, that I had misread you. And since I wouldn't be lynching you on a hunch I had to gamble losing the game today.

You haven't let me down yet ;)

Oh fuck you.

Accept the loss.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #197) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Salamence20 »

You voted RC. You didnt even counter.

Youre dead.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #198) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1234, Natirasha wrote:I was pretty sure it was Bookitty-Sala.

Boo lacks spine.

Putty.

MOTHER
FUCKING
PUTTY.

You watch. She blows it.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor