Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:39 am

Post by Talitha »

As for who would possibly want to kill MeMe...
FOS: ... everyone (including myself :P)
. She is a very good player and I'm sure that most people know that. What surprised me was that she joined the game as the last player, confirmed and then was killed a few hours later! I'm surprised that the scum hadn't already decided on a target by the time she joined.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:13 pm

Post by Talitha »

I suppose the scum could've targeted Isaac because they wanted the game to start quickly... but I'm not sure that vIQles would have bothered to get a replacement for Isaac if Isaac was the intended Night 1 target. -shrug-

Yaw - why would you mention BadAndie's lurking when there's a couple of players who haven't even posted yet? At least she's posted.

I wasn't going to make a big deal out of lurkers until the weekend was over, because I know some people can't/don't post at weekends.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:31 am

Post by Talitha »

With regard to BadAndie's "posting just to post" - I have no problem with players doing that. At least she's made herself visible, we know she's here and she's keeping up with what's going on, etc. I would much rather that players posted a "nothing" post, than decide not to post for a week or so, because "they have nothing to say". (And that post of BadAndie's has at least sparked some conversation here!)

Meanwhile, I don't think my votee Vraak X has even posted yet. So I'll keep my vote there for the time being.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:55 am

Post by Talitha »

Ack... he's away?
unvote: Vraak X

Yaw wrote:So, now my question to BadAndie and PBuG is: What's up with the unbandwagoning? We need to bandwagon in order to get a lynch and catch the scum. How precisely do you expect us to get the scum without pressuring people, or (eventually) lynching them?
I'm not in too much of a hurry to bandwagon here and here's why... the more patient we are, and the more we talk before all jumping on a bandwagon, (a) the better our choice of bandwagon candidate is likely to be, and (b) the more information we'll have to help us later.

If we randomly bandwagon someone right now (as Yaw seems to be suggesting), the more chance we have of getting a pro-town lynched, or making and important role have to claim. I agree we'll have to bandwagon sooner or later though. I appreciate Yaw's efforts to move the game along though, so I vote vote him right now.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:56 am

Post by Talitha »

er, that should read, "so I
won't
vote him right now."
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:46 pm

Post by Talitha »

I didn't vote for Yaw either, even though I was a little suspicious of him. So I'm not really suspicious of PBug for doing the same thing.
Ack, I'll put a vote on someone tomorrow. Not sure who yet.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:35 pm

Post by Talitha »

Argoti wrote:I haven't had anything to say yet. Soon as something catches my eye, I'll post on it.
vote: Argoti

Did that catch your eye? :)
I get quite suspicious of people who are content to sit back and not post anything (possibly so they don't make any mistakes?), yet they appear and post as soon as someone FoSes them.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:21 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yikes. Please, anyone else who has a useful role, don't claim unless it's absolutely necessary. And yeah, I agree we can leave PBuG alone for now. Maybe look at him again if he's still alive in a couple of days.

Argoti: It wasn't only your low number of posts that made me vote for you - it was also that you seemed to be hanging back, and there isn't a lot of content in your posts.
To quote DP: "Quiet is supicious, because scum not posting means scum not making mistakes."
Behaviour like yours is one of the first things that sets off my scum radar.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:34 am

Post by Talitha »

thorred wrote:(And I'm not sure how much I should trust Talitha's scum radar, I think it's broken. )
Ha! We won the game in the end didn't we? Sorry that you had to be collateral damage :)

I agree with Yaw and PBuG. No-one should be claiming unless they are in imminent danger of being lynched. It will help the scum. PBuG claimed too soon in my opinion. However Argoti should definitely consider claiming, seeing as he has 4/6 votes, and others who are threatening to vote.

I'll
FOS: melchizedek
for now. Because I agree with thorred that his last post was interesting.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:24 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm in agreement with most of what has been posted so far today. Most closely looking at thorred right now, followed by Uraj. Also Vraak X, I can understand that he didn't have a lot of time to form opinions yesterday, but he hasn't really posted any opinions today so far either.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:52 pm

Post by Talitha »

thorred wrote:And I'd really like to know why you are looking closely at me.
Mainly because you didn't contribute much yesterday apart from saying that my scum radar was broken :P I can understand that you're busy with school though.
Uraj45 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, bug wasn't part of the whole thing to put pressure on peoople so we could some information? (.......) But how, my I ask, are you so confident that I am scum? You're all ready to lynch me right now and such little evidence. btw, mod how much to lynch?
You are correct, but scum (and townies) often use this reason to justify their bandwagon vote. You shouldn't seem surprised when this tactic is turned around and used against you, as several people are finding you suspicious. We're not going to lynch you "right now" without a decent discussion.

This would be a vote for Uraj, but I'll wait for a
vote count please mod
, just in case.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:46 pm

Post by Talitha »

Hmmm, two worthy candidates but only one vote.
I'll
vote:Uraj45
for now.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:22 pm

Post by Talitha »

unvote: Uraj, vote: melchizedek

I'm not totally convinced about Uraj.... but at least he's posting.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #163 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:28 am

Post by Talitha »

Well at least this is a roleclaim that we can test... And the fact that there has only been one 'kill' per night so far does suggest that if Uraj is telling the truth about his ability, then he's probably pro-town. If he was an SK, he would've been killing each night I'm sure.

The problem with letting him prove his ability is that chances are he won't target a scum.... Worst case scenario is that we lynch a townie, Uraj kills a townie, and the mafia kill a townie. I
think
that would put us in a lynch-wrong-and-lose position tomorrow.

I think we should wait and see how the day progresses...
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:49 am

Post by Talitha »

Yeah - Vraak's behavious when Argoti was being lynched was interesting. It looked like he didn't want to miss the bandwagon, so he piled another vote on even though Argoti was already lynched.

I am going away for 2 days. Back before you know it!
unvote: melchizidek
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:31 pm

Post by Talitha »

Well that was harsh. The guy's grandfather dies and scum goes and kills him.
And he was the cop too.

We're doing pretty good though... 2/2! Way to go town!

When I'm not so tired I'll go over Yaw's posts and see if he dropped any helpful hints.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:57 pm

Post by Talitha »

Sorry, Did I miss something? Why is my name being suggested for a vig kill???
- is very confused-
I agree with Uraj - Probably only one scum left. We're looking good to win this.

Preview isn't working so I'm going to post this now so can read back.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #203 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:08 pm

Post by Talitha »

Oh it's because I wasn't on the Vraak X lynch-wagon?
I'd like to draw your attention to this post:
Talitha wrote:Yeah - Vraak's behavious when Argoti was being lynched was interesting. It looked like he didn't want to miss the bandwagon, so he piled another vote on even though Argoti was already lynched.
I am going away for 2 days. Back before you know it!
unvote: melchizidek
Unfortunately, Vraak was already lynched by the time I got back.

If you're going to look purely at voting stats, then Uraj is the only person who didn't vote for Argoti or Vraak X. But honestly people, I'd be willing to bet that our final(?) scum was on one or both of those bandwagons. We may have to work a bit harder to find them than just looking at who didn't vote for scum.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:46 pm

Post by Talitha »

I've been looking over Yaw's posts.
Day 1: Randomly voted thorred in his first post. Suspicious of PBuG's behaviour but believed the roleclaim. Showed some suspicion of melchizedek, thorred & Argoti, but most suspicion of BadAndie.
Day 2: He shows most suspicion of Uraj & Melchizedek. Settles on Uraj with his vote. Unvotes when he is going away "because I don't want to be unconsciously involved in a lynch due to my absence".

Yaw's behaviour suggests to me that he got an innocent or "cool" result on both Nights 1 and 2. He hasn't been extremely vocal against anyone apart from PBuG (who we know was innocent) and Uraj. However he unvoted Uraj because he didn't want to accidentally lynch him. This suggests that he didn't know for sure that Uraj was guilty.
I'm trying to figure out who Yaw would've investigated on Night 2, because that person is almost certainly innocent. I think it would've been either BadAndie or thorred, because Yaw was suspicious of both of them Day 1, but didn't express further suspicion of them the next day.

I am quite suspicious of melchizedek - both for his early behaviour, and now he is suggesting a plan that could take us from our nice situation and into a lynch-scum-or-lose situation tomorrow. That's what will happen if we lynch wrong and Uraj kills a townie.

I haven't been getting scummy vibes from Jaguar... but now I think about it, she didn't really give me any scummy vibes in our last game together and she was scum! Samadhi had a good point earlier, about Vraak X expressing suspicion of thorred for not voting for Argoti, but ignored Jaguar. I've found that scum often don't know how to act around their mafia buddies in the thread and often will just ignore them.

So to sum up, I don't really like the BadAndie wagon.
Trying to decide between melchizedek & Jaguar atm.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #224 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:55 pm

Post by Talitha »

Samadhi wrote:I only think someone certain in their ability to make a unique role claim would argue like that
Or someone who has already prepared their roleclaim. Both Argoti & Vraak had a unique roleclaim prepared. Unfortunately for them, we didn't believe the claims. But I think it's quite likely that scum have discussed and prepared roleclaims.
thorred wrote:And Talitha just made me more confused.
:D

Waiting for Jaguar's pc to be fixed, the weekend to be over, the mod to do a vote-count, etc etc.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #229 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:36 am

Post by Talitha »

Well we have 2 main suspects and neither of them are talking...

I'll
vote: melchizedek
to prod him because I think Jaguar might be away for another day or so.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:31 pm

Post by Talitha »

What? I really don't understand what you're on about Samadhi. I have stated earlier that I am suspicious of melchizedek, and now I am voting for him. My vote is not set in stone but I would like to hear from Melchizedek as I feel he is being suspiciously quiet.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else how to vote. It was a prod. You're more than welcome to bandwagon whomever you find suspicious and I hope that you'll allow me to do the same.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #237 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:01 am

Post by Talitha »

unvote: melchizedek

I don't think he needs 3 votes on him right now while we're discussing Jag's claim.

I think we should probably hear Jaguar's investigation results because it will help us decide whether we think she's telling the truth. And if she is innocent she'll probably be killed tonight, assuming that she survives today's lynch. Her info will be most helpful after she's dead because we'll know whether or not we can trust it.

What do others think about hearing Jag's results? The only downside I can think of is that if she is innocent then it will expose other confirmed innocents... but at this stage of the game I think that's a good thing.

The other thing is, if Jaguar is the back up cop, then there is probably a back up doc too. I don't know why but it seems to be an unwritten rule of game setup, that if you have a backup cop, you also have a backup doc. If there is a doc still floating around, we probably do not want them to come forward, though.
Any thoughts on that?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:24 pm

Post by Talitha »

Jaguar: Please lets hear your investigation results, since no-one has spoken against it.

Everyone else: Please stop roleclaiming uneccesarily. It only helps the scum. (Although I'm interested about what Samadhi thinks of Melchizedek's claim).
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #250 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:22 pm

Post by Talitha »

Night 1: thorred
Night 2: Samadhi
Night 3: Jaguar
Is this right?

And what do you mean "it looks like Yaw's last target was me". Did you get a Night 3 result or not?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:06 am

Post by Talitha »

Samadhi wrote:That's an interesting thing to say. I'm actually a bit dubious of it. Not as dubious of the alledged sidekick though
And I'm interested as to why you still don't want to consider Melchizedek might be scum! I remembered you saying that you weren't voting for Melchizedek because he obviously had a role that wasn't duplicated and you didn't think that scum would act that way. Then he claims 'cheerleader', obviously he has the same kind of role as PBuG.

I'm going to go back later today when I have some time and check through the posts - If I'm remembering correctly, then it's a pretty strong case against Mel. (Who I think still has not posted since being on 3 votes!?!)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #255 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:07 am

Post by Talitha »

Sorry - he did post... and claimed. duh.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:22 pm

Post by Talitha »

I've looked through the posts and realised it was
BadAndie
who said that she didn't think there would be duplicates of role types in the game. Melchizedek said he was "willing to believe there are multiple jocks". Samadhi attributed BadAndie's words to Melchizedek, which is why I was confused.
That clears up my misunderstanding there... but I still think Melchizedek could be scum.

If Jaguar is telling the truth and if there is a backup doc then we're in a great position. I think I do believe her... but it's a little risky. I don't want to rush a lynch today, until we've properly thought through the best way to do this.

I really don't think there could be 2 scum left. I've only ever seen one mini game with 4 scum all on the same side, and in that game the mafia were really weakened. (One had a voting restriction, and another had to commit suicide when the cop died). So I'm working from the assumption that there is only one left.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #270 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:27 pm

Post by Talitha »

vIQles wrote:5 to lynch
There's 7 of us alive so 4 votes will lynch Melchizedek. Please could we hold off lynching him and have a bit more discussion first.
Jaguar wrote:Uraj targets Talitha as do I.
One of us will make it to tomorrow and we'll find out if Talitha is still alive or not. If she's alive, at least we'll know if she is scum and if she is dead, either the game is over or Talitha was not a geek and we'll have to look at Uraj or BadAndie.
Is this your plan for if the game doesn't end today? I think we can improve upon this but I'm still thinking about it. If you both target me and I get 'beaten uncool' then Uraj will be somewhat confirmed, but the investigation result will be useless. The hardest part is that we can't trust Jag's information until she dies.
Samadhi wrote:If we also have a backup doc, I'd say it's near certain that we have 2 left.
I think it's more likely that we would have a strengthened mafia. They might have a one-time ability to make a vig-look-alike kill (like in Mini 73). Or there might be a godfather role that looks cool to investigation. Which would mean that Jag's results are useless anyway :?

I'm beginning to change my mind about a full roleclaim. Unless Jag & Uraj are both scum (which I doubt...) then there's already important roles exposed. And if we knew more about what roles we have it might help us to deduce more about the scum still alive. -shrug- Or maybe we should just lynch Melch and do roleclaims tomorrow. If night falls then Jag & Uraj should use their abilities (preferably on different people). What do others think?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #272 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:29 pm

Post by Talitha »

Well I don't trust anyone :) Maybe it's my gut, or maybe it's because we are playing a game of mafia.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #283 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:08 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm not a 'jock' so I'm also a little dubious about so many cheerleader claims.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #289 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:07 am

Post by Talitha »

Yeah why not.
vote: Melchizedek
and hope it's game over :)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #300 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:30 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm the drama dude. (Cool because I got the lead in the school play). My role seems quite similar to what BadAndie claimed... My current thoughts are that either Jag is the scum or we have a godfather.

I'm going away for a couple of days, and I'm being told off for logging on and posting this, so I'll have to leave it there. Sorry guys. See you in 2 days.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #310 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:36 pm

Post by Talitha »

Hey.. I'm back!

Firstly, thanks people for doing all the scum catching work while I was away!
Secondly,
vote: Jaguar

Thirdly, it's not easy being scum... (which is exactly what Jaguar.... er..
isn't
) when you know that everyone is going to hate you after the game :)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #312 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:19 pm

Post by Talitha »

Thanks BA.. :D I got lucky this game. If I had to claim earlier I probably would've fluffed it. And I killed the cop who was supposed to clear me... lucky there was a back-up! :wink: And did anyone notice my wee panic attack when I thought I might get vig killed? Hehe.
And I'm curious as to where I got this reputation for being such a good player that everyone wants to use it against me :)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #318 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:16 pm

Post by Talitha »

Hehe.. that'll teach me to count my chickens before the fat lady sings (or something). I was worried for a minute there..

Did BadAndie know she was a potential geek? I sure didn't.. but it makes sense now.

Excellent game vIQles... YEH YEH GEEKS!!!!

BTW, what would've happened if I killed Samadhi last night?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #325 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:32 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yaw - I think you played really well. The main reason I killed you was because of your reaction to PBuG's claim. For some reason it made me think that you probably had an interesting role, and I wanted to know what it was (to help with role-claiming). I had forgot that you were at a funeral until after I sent the choice in.. (sorry about that!).

Jaguar - That must have been frustrating for you :) You had me worried a couple of times :)

Uraj - I don't think you can be blamed for the vig kill that went wrong. If I remember right, the only person who said it might be a bad idea that you kill someone to clear yourself was
me
(hehe). And there was a godfather, so you were on the right track. Just unlucky. I was pleased that Jaguar was determined to investigate me, because it meant a vig kill of me the same night would be less likely.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #330 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:40 pm

Post by Talitha »

Well, I'd give you a C+ .. or maybe a B- if I was feeling generous.

Just kidding! A+
I'd definitely recommend you as a mod. Can't think of anything you could've done better. The newspapers and death scenes were very amusing. And as a good mod it's compulsory to muck up at least one vote count per game (makes sure the players are paying attention...) So yeah, perfect.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”