Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by MTD »

Wooohoooooo /confirm
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by MTD »

what about the possibility that there is no arsonist and and the role is just in the game to mess with us?
remember, this game is supposedly specifically desugned to not comply to thr "meta"
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:45 am

Post by MTD »

Oh wow, people, you're too fast.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:21 am

Post by MTD »

In post 314, tn5421 wrote:MTD might also be having a long holiday. From what I understand, some christmas/new year celebrations go on until the 4th-5th of January. I'm willing to look into this again at that date, assuming the situation hasn't changed.

Basically this. I thought I would have more time during the last couple days, apologies.

Now though:

V/LA through Jan 2
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:06 am

Post by MTD »

:/

Yeah.

Hi again?

Is this really still D1?

Reading.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:09 am

Post by MTD »

In post 793, tn5421 wrote:@789: Another excuse to disappear and post no content? How many times have you said this already this game?

This was the first time.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:11 am

Post by MTD »

Hey om, still want to lynch eye?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:28 am

Post by MTD »

other than that:
ika is town and Titus is right that a lynch on him would most likely give us next to zero info.

I don't really like this:
In post 826, Randomnamechange wrote:Can we lynch eyestott? He is probs scum and titus is peob town. I wpuldnt be surprised if Titus got vigged.

since I see no reason to mention the vig possibility on titus right after he says she is probably town, but random is probs still town since that's metal's slot.

Titus is town.
Om is probably town but hard to read for me since I almost never like his posting much as either alignment, still he feels like town.

tn is null to me atmo.
@tn: did you ever answer FourTrouble's question what you meant with this:
In post 607, tn5421 wrote:Pasch is too controversial to lynch right now. Any of your other proposed targets would be fine.

?
I just stumbled across it and it doesn't make much sense to me.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 am

Post by MTD »

I feel eye as probable scum right now from reading through and I think it's definitely the most reasonable wagon at this point.
VOTE: eye

I have no idea how much votes he has at this point but I don't think it's L-1.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 am

Post by MTD »

In post 835, Paschendale wrote:Why do you think this?

Reason that stuck in mind were the recent votechanges that seemed really weird (first going on ika which seemed like going for the easy mislynch, then switching to titus which seems like a wagon that isn't going to happen anyway plus it was for meagre reasons) and what Titus said: The posting seems forced and a bit too eager to look good for my liking.

I am not that definitive about this but the other wagons likely to happen are much worse IMO.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:39 am

Post by MTD »

Or was the question why I think the other wagons are worse?

In that case: ika is town. I've rarely seen scum display this kind of frustration, also ika was basically one of the more town players all game IMO.
next from that is Titus I think? As I said I'm pretty certain that's town-titus and even though zombeh giving up on this sucks, it's not changing my mind there.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 am

Post by MTD »

In post 836, MTD wrote:first going on ika which seemed like going for the easy mislynch

nvm this actually
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by MTD »

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p6521445]post 836[/url], MTD"][quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p6521393]post 835[/url], Paschendale"]Why do you think this?[/quote]
Reason that stuck in mind were the recent votechanges that seemed really weird (first going on ika which seemed like going for the easy mislynch, then switching to titus which seems like a wagon that isn't going to happen anyway plus it was for meagre reasons) and what Titus said: The posting seems forced and a bit too eager to look good for my liking.

I am not that definitive about this but the other wagons likely to happen are much worse IMO.[/quote]
this, but scrap the ika part.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:07 am

Post by MTD »

Uh yeah, I might be ok with lynching Pasch as well.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 931, eyestott wrote:Even though all of the other wagons likely to happen are much worse? If you think Pasch is a possible Lynch, then youre considering something that is apparently much worse than my lynch.

Pasch was not a wagon at that point.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:50 am

Post by MTD »

You know what? I feel like picking apart posts right now.
In post 978, eyestott wrote:
In post 644, Titus wrote:
In post 642, Randomnamechange wrote:So fat,
mathdino is town
Flubbererer is town
Om is town
Ika is town
Eyestott aint
VOTE: eyestott

Why? I agree with most. (Uncertain on ika scumreading Om). Why not Om/Eye?

So, this is the first time Titus mentions me. Straight away, pairing me with Om. Now this post is strange, because she says "why not ...eye?" even though midget is voting me. Additionally, she is voting Om at this point, but she says that she agrees with most of midgets reads, and proceeds to specify the read she doesnt agree with. So, this implies that she agrees that Om is town. Yet she says "Why not Om/Eye?" Both of these ideas dont really make much sense, given what she is saying and what she has quoted.

You're the one not making much sense here but I assume that is just a misunderstanding.
To me it seems quite obvious that what she meant was "(uncertain on ika, scumreading om)" especially given that ika wasn't even scumreading om at the time. Then it should make sense, right?

In post 745, Titus wrote:
In post 744, eyestott wrote:I thought Id get home earlier, but its now 11:30.
I will say this:
We need to not lynch Om.
He is the one at the forefront of pretty much all discussion. Lynching him, even if he's scum, would likely do more harm than good to the town, given the current state of the game (A bunch of missing players)

Wrong. Lynch scum, then worry about game state. I am liking you less and less.

I say that lynching Om would be a bad idea. I say that, even on the slight chance that Om is scum, lynching him wouldnt be as good as lynching (I should have said) another scum. This is because most of the discussion has been fueled by Om, and if Om werent in this game, we would likely be in a worse state.
Titus says that my opinion is wrong, then gives a pretty simplistic view. Now, its sort of understandable that Titus hasnt yet realised that this game is different to others in that we've been running at half a crew for a large part of the game, and that without hyper-active (not an insult, I literally mean "very active") players like Om and myself to essentially make up for inactive players, the game will likely become even less active. Now, It could just be that Town Titus doesnt yet realise how much more time Om has put into the game than everyone else, or it could be that ScumTitus is trying to get rid of the most active players in the game.
Oh wait.
Om and myself are the most active.
Huh.

This is
very
far-fetched.
You say that you should have said "lynch another scum" and "in the slight chance that om is scum" yet that is very clearly not what you said/meant in the post.
IMO Titus is right here, lynching scum
always
benefits town.
Even more so
if one of the most active player is scum, because if you don't they will continue to push the town in the wrong direction, considerably slimming down town's chances.

In post 752, Titus wrote:I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort. It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team, or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Eye does not like the focus on Om.
I start expressing suspicion on eye.
Om votes me.

Something is unhealthy there.

@Om, your yelling is getting in the way.

This is just silly.
I never said that I didnt like the focus on Om, I simply asked Titus why she was focusing on Om.

This is true.
Yay, first thing in the post! :D

While the next two points are both true, theyre completely unconnected. I mean, Its like me saying "Hey! Every time Titus was scum, she was a girl! She's still a girl, so she must be scum!"

Just no.
I have no idea what you are even talking about here but this doesn't make sense applied to
any
of the things in the post.
I'm lost here.

The initial points are true, but are not correlated.

Again, what are you even talking about?
There are 5 things mentioned in this post. of these one is about Pasch not you.
The first about you is one you partially denied at another point.
The second you just said was wrong.
What are those "initial points"?

Correlation does not imply causation,

uhm..... you just said they weren't correlated, why is this even here?

and if Titus had actually looked at why Om voted her:

In post 750, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: Titus
you are still being extremely useless and basing reads off of other people's reads so you should fucking die by now
you have done nothing to help the way I've seen your slot in the past

She would see that I was nothing to do with it.

Lol what?
Since when is what people give as reasons for their votes always and without question true?

In post 791, Titus wrote:
In post 760, eyestott wrote:

In post 752, Titus wrote:I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort.
It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team,
or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Eye does not like the focus on Om.
I start expressing suspicion on eye.
Om votes me.

Something is unhealthy there.

@Om, your yelling is getting in the way.

Where did i say i dont like the focus on Om? On the contrary, I questioned him, which would hardly be something I would do if i was trying to shift focus to something else. How are Om and eye "too close for comfort"? Our reads on eachother have been constantly changing. I could just as easily just say "I am seeing Titus and Pasch be far too close for comfort", for example. And even if we are indeed close, We are in a hydra together. Why would 2 players being close indicate stupidity in one and scumminess in the other/both?
Your case on an Om/eye scumteam makes absolutely no sense. I dont want a Math lynch anymore. I'd actually be fine with your lynch though. I will however, wait for you to respond to this before I vote you.

You have been soft defending Om the entire time. The close I am talking is hydra irrelevant. I have hydrated with ika but that doesn't mean I autotownread him.

I doubt you both as buddies would stay so close together. It is possible but unlikely.

You both have been defending each other and rapidly escalating the chainsaw here.

You are also telegraphing. Gee, I am going to let you respond but I am voting you anyway. Well go ahead.

Okay, so, since when was defending a townread scummy? If I wanted to defend someone as scum, it would likely be someone who townread me back, not someone who's read on me keeps shifting.

Yay, WIFOM

So, before, Titus said that she is considering an Om/eye team because of how close we are. In this post, she says that she doubts an Om/eye team, because of how close we are.
Huh.

wow, such suggestive selection of what was said.
Also, ever heard of changing reads?
You mentioned that as a good thing earlier ;)

She then says we have been defending eachother. I just went through Om's ISO, and searched for "eye". Om has never had me above a nulltown read, and, as far as I know, is currently leaning scum on me. He has also said he would vote me, so dont say that he has defended me.

I agree here, I think you are the only scum out of you/om.

Titus accuses me of Telegraphing. What I was doing is saying "Hey Titus. I have some points that I think would be enough for me to vote you, could you respond to them so I can either understand and not vote, or disagree/find your answers scummy and vote you?"

Huh,
strange thing you never said that, don't you think?

In post 797, Titus wrote:New iPad has autocorrect.

Why can't we lynch Om or Eye?

Ika, town play like jester. Lesson 1 I learned at sc2mafia.

So, Titus continues to only mention me in conjunction with Om. Literally all of her points against me have been in relation to me townreading Om.

Yep, still the only thing I don't like about titus' case on you, although your defending of om
is
quite something.

In post 815, Titus wrote:
In post 811, eyestott wrote:
In post 808, Titus wrote:@Eyestott, how hard you defended Om just
registered funny.
your posts do not ring true.

@Om, you really think eye and I are buddies?

Okay, but if all of your points rely on me being on om's team, you only see me as scum if om is, correct?
P.edit: Om, I know how you feel. It's extremely frustrating.

I just said they did not. That your buddies or white knighting.

So, Titus confirms that all of her points against me are to do with how I'm townreading Om.

false, Titus nowhere confirms anything of the likes here. That's what
you
say, not what she confirms.

Titus also shows here that she is determined to read me as scum, no matter what Om is.

false, although true that she shows it's not dependant on om, she does not in any way show that she is "determined to read you as scum".

She implies that no one can have strong town reads on people, otherwise they are scum. And she uses cliches, and points that are just opinion(bolded), but doesnt back them up or show what she is talking about.

false and false

Titus
, are these valid points against you: "How hard you defended Pasch just registered funny. Your posts do not ring true."?

In post 816, Titus wrote:
In post 810, Om of the Nom wrote:i dont even care about who makes sense as buddies anymore i just want this day to fucking end i hate how everyone is buying into the buddy suspicions of a guy who has literally been trying to tie himself to me every single chance he gets since the original Zombeh wagon im fucking tired of the fact that i am literally pouring out every single feeling of mine into all these posts and you guys are fucking believing the bullshit tunnels laid forth by pasch im fuckin tired of the fact that titus over here is being blatantly useless and hypocritical and everyone in this game is too fucking apathetic (which by the way was not helped in the slightest by the actions of Titus) to actually notice the fact that people other than myself, pasch and eye actually may have a chance at being scum and i swear to god i am just so fucking angry at town for being useless fucks i am angry at the fact that half the playerlist had to be replaced already this game makes me so fucking mad i swear to god

Shit this is town.

VOTE: Eye

So, now Titus agrees with me that Om is town, then immediately proceeds to vote me. If she actually thought we were both defending eachother, once she was confident one of use were town, why would that make her vote the other?

Because you literally just quoted how she said that she thinks one of you is town and the other isn't?

I mean, I'm allowed to defend a townread.

In general yes, but the way you do it may well show that you are scum ;)
But we don't have any problem with that, we like when scum shows themselves.

In post 828, Titus wrote:
In post 825, eyestott wrote:Hey, om. If I'm agreeing you, I MUST be white nighting you!
Because according to Titus, I can't agree with someone as its white nightingale if they're town and buddying if they're scum!

It's this right here that's the issue. The desperation of having no one suspect you is problematic.

Your speech is awkward and over the top. There's no hunting. No questions. No thought. Solely defending with a bit of OMGUS attack.

Okay, so this is just wrong.

let's see, shall we?

Where have I said I hate having people suspect me? My post you quoted was me using a less extreme form of reductio ad absurdum to show how feeble your point was.

literally every one of your posts shows that. And that post very much does as well.

Again, you accuse me using an opinion, then failing to back said opinion up with actual evidence.

I am not sure if you understand the word "opinion" right. This is called an observation. You know, since it's something easily observed in your posts.

Additionally being awkward/over the top is not scum-indicative.

Oh yes it is.

People already know how much hunting, questioning, and thought ive put into the game, though, so I dont need to say whats wrong with that sentence.

Show me.
When during the last 100 posts have you done any hunting? Or anything except defending you against Titus and others?
Only thing I can find in the last 200 even are two
very
meagre posts about ika.

In post 829, Titus wrote:
In post 827, eyestott wrote:You've given Literally next to no reasons.

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.

Now, Ill come back to the deadline thing later.
But Titus seems to think that the only possible lynches at this time were ika and myself.
Even though this was the VC at the time of her post:

Om of the Nom (1) ~ FuDuzn
tn5421 (0) ~
MTD (0) ~
ika (3) ~ ika, Paschendale, tn5421,
Ghostlin (1) ~ Flubbernugget,
randomidget (1) ~ , Mathdino,
Mathdino (1) ~ , Ghostlin
Flubbernugget (0) ~
FourTrouble (0) ~
FuDuzn (1) ~ , FourTrouble
Paschendale (0) ~
eyestott (2) ~ randomidget, titus,
titus (2) ~ Om of the Nom, eyestott
Not voting: MTD
So, many players had votes on them and my lynch was equally as viable as Titus'.

lol, because Titus will obviously tell people that voting her is a good idea. You have no point here except that it's true that the deadline thing was wrong.

Also, Titus responded to my question but did not even answer it at all.

That was not a question ;)

In post 838, Titus wrote:@Pasch, people can town tell. Right now, the choices are ika and eye. That rage wall is a towntell. I have done it myself. A lot. It cannot be faked.

More obsession that ika and I are the only choices.
In post 964, Titus wrote:Let's vote Eye. Pasch is a counterwagon to obvscum Eye.

Obvscum means that the person has been so scummy that almost everyone is scumreading them. That is not the case.
In post 819, Titus wrote:You see that deadline. I cannot quote every awkward stilted or bad post before it.

In post 822, eyestott wrote:
In post 819, Titus wrote:You see that deadline. I cannot quote every awkward stilted or bad post before it.

We have 6 days.

But Titus doesnt see it.
Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options.

In post 838, Titus wrote:Right now, the choices are ika and eye.

In post 842, Paschendale wrote:
In post 838, Titus wrote:@Pasch, people can town tell. Right now, the choices are ika and eye. That rage wall is a towntell. I have done it myself. A lot. It cannot be faked.

I have faked it. I have seen others fake it. And no, the choices are not Ika and Eye. We have many more choices. Don't artificially limit our options. And don't lie about fake absolute towntells.

In post 857, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 827, eyestott wrote:You've given Literally next to no reasons.

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.

Deadline is still a fucking week away. Is there a reason why you're presenting this as a binary decision?

So, thats 3 people who have told titus this.
In post 878, Titus wrote:What the fuck? I thought deadline was yesterday.

Sigh. I dont believe for one second that Titus missed all the discussion at the start about this, the EOD on every votecount, my post, Pasch's post, and Ghostlins post, and still thought that the day was 2 weeks long, even though literally no one else was commenting on a looming deadline. What's much more viable is that Titus was trying to get a quicklynch, or hasnt read what happened before she replaced in, or was trying to possibly fake a towntell.

Yeah, not sure about the deadline thing, but hey, it has happened to me before.

Well, thats my case.

Good case. I will vote on it.
Oh, I am already voting you.
Oh, that wasn't what you meant?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:31 am

Post by MTD »

Titus I don't like your townread on me.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by MTD »

Eyestott you still going to answer to my post?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by MTD »

Vote stays.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by MTD »

I will change vote if needed but rn no wagon has more than 4 votes.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1086, Randomnamechange wrote:Are we lynching Titus?

Titus, Pasch and eyestott have 3 votes each rn.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:16 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1058, House wrote:
In post 1057, Randomnamechange wrote:
Titus wrote:Pasch and I are in thread Masons.

Eye, why are you acting entitled? 1026 is telling MTD "what he needs to do". It's not as if you're going to self vote if he does it. It reads of discrediting a case. If only he had done that, his scumread might be valid. Yet, you have been acting desperate not to be suspected all game.

Please can you explain what inthread masons are?

It means Titus is trying to align with Pasch by appearing to protect him.

VOTE: Titus

I don't understand this at all.
Titus' post had nothing to do with Pasch at all as far as I can see.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:16 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1089, eyestott wrote:Titus has 4 votes, actually.

Only if you're a doublevoter
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:16 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1091, MTD wrote:

nvm you are right
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:17 am

Post by MTD »

ftr I will consolidate to Pasch over Titus.

Depending on what happens it is very well possible that I would be willing to lynch Titus tomorrow though.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:30 am

Post by MTD »

Thing is, from his posting, Titus still looks/feels town to me.
Yet there are a few things that I don't like, as I said the townread on me feels too much like grabbing the opportunity of me defending her and trying to buddy.
However I am not comfortable with lynching that yet.

@eyestott: rn Pasch and you have the same amount of votes. I should not switch now.

VOTE: Pasch

cause I like funny posts.

also. I would like a tn flashwagon.
anyone?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:30 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1097, eyestott wrote:
In post 1091, MTD wrote:

This pinged me.
Just for future reference so either I can look at it tomorrow, or that people can look at it tomorrow if I happen to die.
I dont think I'm a likely scum kill, but Id bet that if there is an arson, Ill be the first target.

I thought of you and tn as the same person there for a moment -.-
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:37 am

Post by MTD »

om. Pasch and Titus have an equal amount of votes rn.
There is no reason why we shouldn't
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:39 am

Post by MTD »

I mean if none of you are willing to consolidate, why should I?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:43 am

Post by MTD »

Great job.
Now answer my question
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:47 am

Post by MTD »

I just said what my thoughts on Titus are.
So no, I don't take that as an excuse.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:51 am

Post by MTD »

I can live with that.

VOTE: Titus

This way, only two more votes are needed but failing that, we go to Pasch.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by MTD »

Uhm, you claiming neighbor now?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:50 am

Post by MTD »

Hum.

Actually rn I am not sure what to do.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:08 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1214, Om of the Nom wrote:mtd is online right now and if he doesnt confirm me he's scum its as simple as that

Uhm, did you claim anything that I can confirm?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:10 am

Post by MTD »

Also, I am kind of confused.
Yesterday when I was pushing eye's wagon, people didn't want to lynch him, but now, with little new content to change anyone's opinione, everybody is piling onto him? what's going on here?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by MTD »

What he meant that I should claim yesterday was that he gave me a gun (1-shot).
I wasn't sure why I should claim that at that point so I didn't, but yeah.
I used to to shoot House.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:36 am

Post by MTD »

Ok I am here again.
As to why I shot House, he was the closest thing to a scumread I had and I fully expected to be killed tonight so I wanted to use the shot now.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:37 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1283, CooLDoG wrote:Deadline is: 18:00 (CST) Tuesday, May 12th, 2015

I assume that's supposed to read March?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by MTD »

Ok so here is one thing I stumbled across:
eyestott attacked tn after he was already lynched?
What could he possibly gain from this?
Does this make tn likelier scum or town?
Or was it just supposed to induce WIFOM?

As to the other things, I would prefer Ghost to ika right now, I but I would much more prefer to get a post from that slot first.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:13 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1305, Pine wrote:Tn, please full claim now.

I see no reason why he should right now.

also I know this sucks, but something came up

V/LA until sunday
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by MTD »

Oh, so there hasn't been a gun census at all since then? lol
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:03 am

Post by MTD »

uhm

I am here.

uhm
@random, why would he be scum if you die?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 1341, Randomnamechange wrote:Tn claims protective and protects me, if I die he didn't protect me.

Heh, yeah that's different from the plan you stated earllier.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:47 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1356, Randomnamechange wrote:Pasch is town.

Uhm, explain this please? Not seeing how anything that happened recently clears him.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:16 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1382, Randomnamechange wrote:
@mod fourtrouble is dead. Please can we have a deadline extension for replacements. Thanks.

Is a gun census the same as a gun cop?

From his claim, he just got told how many guns were in the game each (?) night.

Don't want to lynch flubber before he posts again (if he does), so I'll wait for now.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:24 am

Post by MTD »

well...

If you say so

VOTE: Flubber
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:19 am

Post by MTD »

Ok so, I will be in Croatia for a week starting tomorrow. (this was pretty spontaneous)
I will have internet on the train tomorrow, but likely not after that.

But you know what?

Whatever.

VOTE: ika
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by MTD »

I mean, if he really is that lyncher, he has no reason not to troll right now.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:05 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1416, ika wrote:
In post 1415, Randomnamechange wrote:OK ika is clearly lying. He thinks it is more likely there is a transporter than scum shot me and he shot pasch. Just ignore what ika is saying.

I expect an aplogy post game when you see i dont fucking like about my fucking shit.

seriosuly i may lie and decive as town for wifom and games, but when im 3p/lost cause, i dont fucking lie.

if you read my god damned iso you will see that my play was very clearly directed towards pine slot for a while.

Can we cut this discussion here please?
There is no reason to continue it and I see no reason why you should expect an apology because someone said you were lying in a fucking game of mafia.
and no the circumstances do not matter here.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 am

Post by MTD »

it seems that blue is third party and green is town.
so blue isn't even a team, really.
the setup was really cool, thanks!
And sorry I was so meh.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:04 am

Post by MTD »

I'm mad at me too, trust me.
that is also why I won't be playing mafia for quite some time.
still the same old MTD

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”