Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Serenity East November »

When Taylor's in trouble and her deepest darkest secrets are in danger, it's going to take her #1 fan, a trip around the world, and lots and lots of product placement to save the day...
[/i]

— end of Night 0
— DarkLightA replaces The Bulge
— ika replaces Om of the Nom
— end of Day 1
— end of Night 1
— end of Day 2
— end of Night 2
— end of Day 3
— end of Night 3
— end of Day 4
— end of Night 4
— end of Day 5
— end of Night 5
— end of Day 6[/list]

Last edited by Marquis on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 47 times in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:59 pm

"
    Love Will Have To Wait, Ms. Swift
    "

You have 1 new message.

"Sigh," I say to myself as I delicately place my finger on the Gmail button of my canary yellow iPhone 5C. Normally I love getting emails, but today all I want to do is eat my Chobani 2% milkfat pineapple Greek yogurt and play with my Goberian (a cross between a Golden Retreiver and a Siberian Husky), Hermione.

Time to introduce myself. My name is Serenity East November, and I live in L.A, but everyone just calls me Serenity East. I'm 21 years young, about 5'11"", with black hair and red-violet eyes, but everyone just calls them brown. Also I'm thin, but not too thin. Also I run a very popular blog about Taylor Swift, it's called The Alison Files and I update it daily.

Now back to the email. When it opens up, all I can see is a single phone number.

"Very mysterious..." I say to myself. For some reason, I place my finger on the phone number and decide to call it.

It rings. Then it stops, and a young female voice speaks out.

"Hello? Is this Serenity East?" OH. MY. GOD. I can't believe it.

"OMG. Are you Taylor Swift?"

"Yes. I'm assuming you are Serenity West? I'm sorry to bother you all of a suddenly like this, but it's important. You need to open your front door, right now."

I open my front door. It's Taylor, with a black duffle bag over one shoulder. She's wearing a slender blue dress with white polka-dots, and looking gorgeous as usual.

"No time to explain, let's get inside!" I let her in and close the door. She throws the duffel bag on the ground and unzips it. I look inside and gasp...

Spoiler: Cephrir died during Night 0. He was...
    Cephrir
    "Tim McGraw"
    Town Sample Role

when you think "Tim McGraw,"
    I hope you think of me.

During the Day, you may vote and talk in the game thread.

when you think happiness
    I hope you think that little black dress.

You are aligned with the Town.
    You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

and I'm back for the first time since then;
    I'm standing on your street.
    and there's a letter left on your doorstep
    and the first thing that you'll read
    is...

You're not actually a part of this game. In fact, you never were.
    Your only purpose is to serve as an example of what
    a Town role and death might look like.

[/spoiler]

I scream at the bloody, dismembered body I see inside.

"Yes. I know, it's horrible," Taylor says. "I really didn't want to kill him, he was one of my favorites, and I just found out he was innocent after all. But Serenity West, you have to understand, I thought what I was doing was necessary."

"How in the WORLD is it necessary to kill someone and CUT him up into PIECES" I say to Taylor.

"Listen... this is a secret, so don't tell anyone. But I have some other really important secrets to keep, 14 of them to be precise. Yesterday one of my friends at the news told me that someone told her some people were planning on telling these really important secrets to the world. There used to be only 14 people in the world I trusted these secrets with, one for each of them, that is until I had to get rid of this one here. So now there are only 13 people left, and 13 secrets that could become not secret. I have my 1989 World Tour to prepare for, so I don't have the time to deal with this. So I need you, Serenity East, my biggest fan who would never ever betray me no matter what, to hunt down and interrogate the people responsible for this and kill them if they might turn on me. Can you do that for me?"

"Okay, I'll do it," I say.

"Great I love you! These people live all around the world, but here's the address of the closest one." She texts me the address.

"Got it," I say. I put it into my iPhone 5C's directions, good thing I have unlimited data. I get into my environmentally friendly Toyota Prius and put on my red-violet Ray-Ban sunglasses, they match my eyes. As I drive away I laugh out loud because guess what!? I met Taylor Swift, and I'm going to get to meet her even more because of my secret mission! I laugh out loud.

"Who knows where this will take us..." I say to myself.

Last edited by Serenity East November on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:12 am

"This drive is very beautiful," I say to myself as I sip a kale strawberry smoothie that I had made with my super high-tech VitaMix 5200 blender before leaving on my journey to save my bestie Taylor Swift's secrets from evil.

Then all of a suddenly the smoothie went flying out of my hands and right out the window of my Toyota Prius! "OMG!" I say to myself. "I must have hit a
    bump
    in the road... well at least it did not spill all over my new Vera Wang gold silk cardigan. That would have been very bad!"

Last edited by Serenity East November on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:29 pm

"
    "

1A

You have one new message from: NUMBER ZERO ZERO ONE BEE EFF EFF FIVE EVER.

"OMG OMG OMG!" I say to myself. I just got a massage from my new bestie, Tay Swazzle!

"Car, please read the message out loud!" I say to myself and the car. Good thing I'm a good girl who doesn't text and drive, because even if I was just checking the messages on my canary yellow iPhone 5C that would still be called texting and driving and very unsafe.

Reading one message from NUMBER ZERO ZERO ONE BEE EFF EFF FIVE EVER: "Serenity, I've just been informed that one of the names on the list I gave you has just died in some way that we don't know or care about at this time. Unfortunately this won't cut your trip any shorter because before he died he apparently told someone else the secret he knew. So you'll be killing this new guy instead. Attached is his information... EX OH EX OH, Taylor."

"Got it, Taylor!" I say to myself. This trip was getting more exciting with every minute!

Yaaaay!~

DarkLightA
    replaces The Bulge. Let's all give him a welcome worthy of Taylor's freakouts themselves!

Last edited by Serenity East November on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:35 pm

I almost forgot! This trip wouldn't be complete without music blasting from my Toyota Prius's custom high-fidelity Bose surround sound speaker system!

All of a suddenly, the car jerks and I smash the Taylor Swift
    Taylor Swift
    CD I was holding into the windshield hard and into a billion pieces.

"Oh no! The car must have hit a
    bump
    in the road again!"

I reach under my seat with my right hand and pull out a really big cardboard box.

"Good thing I have a lot more where those came from!" I say to myself. What a fun trip this was turning out to be!

Last edited by Serenity East November on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:22 am

"
    "

1B

"Look at the ocean!" I say to myself. I am driving on a road by the beach. The ocean is really pretty and blue when I look at it.

All of a suddenly, a seagull flies through the open window of my green Toyota Prius, picks up my canary yellow iPhone 5C, and flies off!

"OMG! wHAT WAS THAT!?" I say to myself.

Then the seagull comes back and drops my canary yellow iPhone 5C on the passenger seat of my green Toyota Prius. He must have heard me crying.

Even though I know it's really really bad to text or use my phone while driving, I am not thinking straight because I am freaking out! For some reason, I decide to check the contacts. I gasp to myself. Somehow the seagull... or whoever was controlling the seagull... changed one of my contacts' names! I gasp to myself.

"I hope I'm not getting into anything scary or weird now. Like magic..." I say to myself.

ika
    replaces Om of the Nom. Thank you so much for joining us!

Last edited by Serenity East November on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:39 am

"
    "

I put the car in reverse. Then I put it in drive. Then reverse. Then drive. Then reverse. Then drive. Then park. I totally suck at parallel parking.

I step out of my green Toyota Prius. I look at the sky. It's pink and orange and purple and not really blue unless you squint kinda. It must be sunset.

"Good," I say to myself as I walk up to the small white house I have parked in front of. It is always preferable to perform assassinations under the cover of darkness. But sunset is just as good because people will be too distracted looking at the sunset to notice an attractive young lady bashing their door in with a baseball bat. I bash the door in with a baseball bat.

Once I'm inside I don't hear a thing. Either my target must have fled, or he didn't hear me bashing his door in with a baseball bat because he was too busy looking at the sunset, or...

All of a suddenly, my feet bump into something! I clap twice and the lights turn on, just as I expected! But just as I had not expected, it's
    him
    , there, face-down on the ground, red wine staining the carpet in a really really big circle around him...

Spoiler: Antihero was lynched on Day 1. He was...
    Antihero
    "22"
    Mafia Rolestopper 1-Shot Strongman

I don't know about you,
    but I'm feeling 22!

everything will be alright
    if you keep me next to you.

You are aligned with the Mafia.
    You win when the Mafia are the only faction left or nothing can prevent the same.

You have access to a factional nightkill and factional communication [REDACTED].

you don't know about me,
    but I'll bet you want to.

(Rolestop)

During the Night, you may target another player
    to prevent any other night actions from targeting them.

You may kill and use this ability simultaneously.

it feels like one of those nights;
    you look like bad news.
    I gotta have you...
    I gotta have you.

(1-Shot Strongman)

Once per game, you may choose to bypass all
    protective and manipulative abilities when you perform the factional kill.

[/spoiler]

Oh wait. That's not red wine. That's blood. Silly me. I make mistakes. Oops. LOL! Actually some of it is red wine.

I pull out my canary yellow iPhone 5C and dial the boss.

"Yo T-Swizzle, he ded," I say to myself, and the phone.

"Oh he must have had some of the poisoned red wine I sent to him ahead of you. Don't worry, I don't think you're incapable, it's just that at least it makes your job easier!"

"Ok." She hangs up. I walk outside to my green Toyota Prius. I drive away.

Last edited by Serenity East November on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:07 am

"
    "

The super loud, super-effective alarm on my canary yellow iPhone 5C is what wakes me up. It wakes me up right away.

"Yawn," I say to myself. "Hey. Why is it so bright outside?"

The sun shines through the windows of my would-be target from yesterday's house. I had decided to crash on his couch since he was dead and all anyway. I had set an alarm to wake me up at midnight so I could get to my next target, who lived nearby, under the cover of darkness.

I unlock and look at my canary yellow iPhone 5C. The time is...

"OMG!" I say to myself. I accidentally set the alarm for 12 PM, not AM!

Nobody died during Night 1.

"Oh no! I've lost precious time, and Taylor might be mad at me..." I say to myself. I'm very worried and scared. "I'd better get moving, quick!"

When I run outside, it takes me a full minute before I realize what happened. I forgot to lock my green Toyota Prius last night. Also I left the keys in the ignition. Darn it.

"Well, there's never a bad time to get fit," I say to myself. I roll up the legs of my pants, pick up a half full bottle of mango-flavored Naked juice by the curb in my left hand, my baseball bat in my right, and start jogging...

Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #975 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:59 am

"
    "

Say it's been a long 6 months.

And you were too afraid to tell her what you want.

And that's how it works.

That's how you get the girl.

"But I'm not getting a girl," I say to myself in between breaths, singing along with Taylor's totally awesome newest album,
    , that I'm listening to on my canary yellow iPhone 5C as I jog to my next destination. I laugh out loud.

"I'm getting a
    boy
    ."

I find myself laughing hysterically a few more hours later when I find this boy, just like the last, already dead and gone by the time I get there.

Spoiler: ika was lynched on Day 2. He was...
    ika
    Om of the Nom
    "Style"
    Mafia Traitor Compulsive Weak Informed Faith Healer

and when we go crashing down,
    we come back every time,
    cuz we never go out of style.
    we never go out of style!

you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye,
    and I got that red lip classic thing that you like...

You win when the Mafia are the only faction left or nothing can prevent the same.

As a Traitor, you do not have access to a factional nightkill or communication.

You know that [REDACTED] the Mafia.
    They are aware of your existence, but not your identity,
    and that you are [REDACTED] Mafia nightkills.

you got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt.
    and I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.

(Faith Healer)

to attempt to protect them from death with a 50% chance of success.

he says, "what you've heard is true, but I...
    can't stop thinking about you."

(Compulsive)

Your Faith Healer ability must be used every night;
    if you fail to submit a target, one will be selected at random.

and I...
    I said, "I've been there, too, a few times."

(Weak)

If your Faith Healer ability targets any anti-Town aligned player, you will die.

I should just tell you to leave, 'cause I
    know exactly where it leads.

(Informed)

You know that you are not the only Faith Healer in this game.

And judging from the obsessive, insane-sounding notes about Taylor littered throughout his apartment, this was probably a good thing.

I take a quick pic of the body, still frothing at the mouth in insanity or whatever, and shoot off a quick text to Tay —
    OMG this is so easy! Don't worry Taylor, it's going like totally PERFECT so far! I'll get back to you once the rest of the real are dead. xoxo, Serenity
    — and get a response immediately.

<3 I knew you could do it! I'm so proud of you, Serenity East! You're definitely my #1 fan—

I squeal in delight.

—and now the next one, well, isn't so close! You're going to have to get to the airport by sundown. Can you do that for me?

YES!
    I scream-text back, as I sprint off into the sunset.

Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #977 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:14 am

"
    "

iT TOOK ME FOREVER TO RUN TO THE AIRPORT, BUT WHEN YOU GOT THERE YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT i SAW!

a WOMAN. hER BODY WAS CRUMPLED ON THE GROUND NEXT TO ONE OF THE REALLY BIG PLANES.

Spoiler: Elyse died during Night 2. She was...
    Elyse
    "Enchanted"
    Town Universal Town Role Backup

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
    I was enchanted to meet you.

please don't be in love with someone else;
    please don't have somebody waiting on you...

this night is sparkling;
    don't you let it go.
    I'm wonderstruck,
    blushing all the way home...

(Universal Town Role Backup)

You will passively inherit the role, but not modifier(s),
    of the first Town aligned player to die.

aTTACHED WAS A NOTE. i READ IT OUT LOUD TO MYSELF.

"tHIS IS A WARNING. sERENITY, STOP THIS MISSION AT ONCE, OR THE INNOCENT ONES IN THIS AFFAIR WILL ONLY KEEP DYING," i READ OUT LOUD TO MYSELF.

i LAUGHED. hOW FOOLISH OF WHOEVER DID THIS TO THINK ANY THREATS OF ANY KIND COULD STOP ME.

aFTER ALL, i HAVE THE MIGHT OF tAY-tAY ON MY SIDE.

wITH HER, i AM UNSTOPPABLE.

Last edited by Marquis on Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1283 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:18 am

"
    "

Left.

Clack clack clack, squeak. Heels twisting against tile. Clack clack clack.

Right.

"Hey, watch where yo—"

"Oh my good—"

"Gasp!"

Hallway on the left. A dead end, so hurry.

"Got it," I say to myself. And the LG Bluetooth headset I was using to communicate with my perfect, sweet, kind, amazing boss, Taylor Swift, as she watched what was going on from her private jet through the airport terminal's security camera feed.

You're slowing down, Serenity! Run now!

My heels pound the tiles even harder just as I spot my prey swinging around the corner into that very hallway. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh," I whisper to myself as I high-step over the poor innocent passengers they'd attempted to throw down to slow me down. "What despicable creatures. They've got to be guilty."

And then, all of a suddenly, it's the end of the hallway.

They crash.

I'm almost there.

They reach into their pockets—

Bang. One. Bang. Two.

Serenity East never misses a shot.

And they fall.

Spoiler: Endless Possibilities was lynched Day 3. They were...
    Endless Possibilities
    "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
    Town Day 1 Hated Day 2 Loved Doublevoter

we are never ever EVER getting back together!
    we are never EVER EVER getting back together!!

ugh...
    so he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you,"
    and I'm like, "I just... I mean, this is exhausting,
    you know,
    like,
    we are never getting back together.
    like, EVER!"

then you come around again and say,
    "baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."
    remember how that lasted for a day?

I say,
    "I hate you,"
    we break up...

(Day 1 Hated)

On Day 1, it will take one less vote than normal to lynch you.

...you call me,
    "I love you."

(Day 2 Loved)

On Day 2, it will take one more vote than normal to lynch you.

ohhhhhhhhh,
    we called it off again last night,
    but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
    this time,
    I'm telling you,
    I'm telling you!

(Doublevoter)

Your vote holds the weight of 2 votes.

Only five seconds after I show the ID cards that the two of them had been grasping at in their pockets to the security camera overhead, I get a response.

Dang it! No, those ones could have lived. Dang it!

"It's okay, Taylor. There's still plenty of time, and we've gotten two of them already."

Well you'd better hurry and get out of there, because your flight to the next target's about to leave. Gate 89.

"Oh no oh no oh no!" I speed out of the hallway, leaving the bodies there.

Not a single person spares me a second glance. I make it to the gate with 30 seconds to spare, and it's only until I'm in that Boeing 737 halfway across the country that I realize.

"I didn't even have to go through security," I whisper to myself, in both reverence and horror. There's 2 knives in my heels, and 3 handguns in my purse.

That was the power of Taylor Swift.

Last edited by Marquis on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1285 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:47 am

"
    "

A/N:
    OMG you guys I'm so sorry! I was awake the whole plane ride and sooooo busy and when I got to the hotel I just, like, crashed and I, like, totally forgot to write down what happened. XDDD

I'm so so sooo sorry. :( I'll try to remember it later but for now, I'll just tell you who died and whatever...

Spoiler: Bookitty died during Night 3. She was...
    Bookitty
    "New Romantics"
    Town Strong Independent Woman Who Don't Need No Man

baby, we're the new romantics!
    the best people in life are free.

we cry tears of mascara in the bathroom...
    honey,
    life is just a classroom.

heartbreak is the national anthem;
    we sing it proudly!

(Strong Independent Woman Who Don't Need No Man)

During the Night, anyone who attempts to target you
    with a non-deadly action will receive the following message:

"
    Bookitty has rejected your advances.
    "

The action will fail, and you will be informed of who attempted to target you.

I'll, like, update tomorrow for sure! Don't worry, this won't be a WIP forever. I would never do that to you guys!!! We're gonna finish this!!!!!

xoxoxo, Serenity

Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1315 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:13 pm

"
    "

A/N:
    So this is, like, going to be in past tense and everything, because it all totally happened last night. Remember, the hotel thing? I'm like, still soooooo tired BUT! This is all for you, My Dear Readers ;)

That annoying woman was still crying over her dead kitty. "NOOOOOOO MY BABY NOOOO PLWEASE NOOOOOOOO GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!!" I snearled. OMG, she was really getting on my nerves, And I had enough to deal with already!

I ducked to dodge another set of cheap airline-provided JVC headphones that came flying at me from down the aisle.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME! Taylor has no power in the skies" he roared and threw another set of headphones at me. (I didn't duck in time but it didn't really hurt that much so it was ok.)

"Oh honey......... clearly you never met me before. Wherever I go, Taylor has ALL the power in the world!" I caught the next pair of heaphones and span them arouabove my head like a lasso. His face got all white and stuff and he like reached for another headphone to throw but there weren't any more and then his face got all whiter.

"Gasp... gasp... gasp" he gasped for breath, clearly panciking now.

He looked to his left.

He looked to his right.

And He jumped off the plane.

Spoiler: Espeonage was lynched Day 4. He was...
    Espeonage
    "Should've Said No"
    Mafia Honorable Gladiator

you should've said "no";
    you should've gone home.
    you should've thought twice 'fore you let it all go!

yesterday I found out about you.
    even now just looking at you feels wrong...

You have access to a factional nightkill and factional communication here.

I can't resist;
    before you go, tell me this:
    was it worth it?

was she worth this?

(Honorable Gladiator)

During the Day, you may target another player who is voting you.
    All votes will be reset, the deadline will be rounded up to the next full week,
    and players may only vote for you or your target for the remainder of that Day.

I quickly closed the window he jumped out of.

"Nothing to see here people, get back to whatever you were doing!" I yell out to everyone. Everyone went back to what they were doing before the crazy evil guy started suffocating kitties and panicking and throwing headphones and stuff.

I looked out the window one last time, just to make sure he was actually going to die and not just hanging off the wing or something like in a movie or something. He was as small as an ant, no smaller, but it didn't take a magnifiying glass to tell that he was giving me the middle finger all the way down...

,...two of them.

A/N:
    So how did you like it? R+R please, I don't bite!!! :3

Last edited by Marquis on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1317 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:21 am

"
    "

zzz......

Nobody died Night 4.

"...eh?..................no...bac.....eeeep..........................................."

Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1402 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Nobody was lynched Day 5.

no lynch flavor, sorry :cry:
Last edited by Serenity East November on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1404 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:12 am

Nobody died Night 5.

I'm sorry about the lack of flavor here, but this is a hectic weekend and I'm spread a bit thin mafiawise. :( Sorry again!
Serenity East November
Serenity East November
Townie
Serenity East November
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1419 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Spoiler: Aristophanes was lynched Day 6. He was...
Aristophanes
"Bad Blood"
Mafia Traitor Compulsive Weak Informed Faith Healer

cuz, baby, now we got bad blood.
you know it used to be mad love!

now we got problems,
and I don't think we can solve them.

As a Traitor, you do not have access to a factional nightkill or communication.

You know that Antihero and Espeonage are aligned with the Mafia.
They are aware of your existence, but not your identity,
and that you are immune to Mafia nightkills.

band-aids don't fix bullet holes...
you say sorry just for show.

(Faith Healer)

to attempt to protect them from death with a 50% chance of success.

so don't think it's in the past;
these kind of wounds, they last and they last now.

(Compulsive)

Your Faith Healer ability must be used every night;
if you fail to submit a target, one will be selected at random.

did you think we'd be fine?
still got scars on my back from your knife.

(Weak)

If your Faith Healer ability targets any anti-Town aligned player, you will die.

and time can heal but this won't,
so if you come in my way,
just don't.

(Informed)

You know that you are not the only Faith Healer in this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”