Mini 1665: Papers, Please Mafia (Game Over)

Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

VOTE: peacebringer

hito's two different votes in two different posts makes me wonder, but what do you mean by VC ghosts?
I'll give you something to believe
nothing on me says defeat
no I'm not looking back so you better think fast if you think you can cut me deep
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 17, PeaceBringer wrote:most folks here are new to me... so this should be interesting...
glad to meet you too wrong and cheet-

I was wondering, but have you changed your playstyle recently? Do you not random vote anymore?

Hito -- thank you for that. Most mods don't do that so for some reason it didn't register in my head.
no I'm not looking back so you better think fast if you think you can cut me deep
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 25, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 24, Wrong Song wrote:I was wondering, but have you changed your playstyle recently? Do you not random vote anymore?

have you played with PB before? Are you an alt?

Know of him. I am an alt, yes.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 30, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 27, Wrong Song wrote:
In post 25, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 24, Wrong Song wrote:I was wondering, but have you changed your playstyle recently? Do you not random vote anymore?

have you played with PB before? Are you an alt?

Know of him. I am an alt, yes.

Any particular reason you didn't disclose that in your first post? I know I assumed you were a newbie until you brought up past play of an '04 player.

I was expecting a lot more dynamic of a first few hours when I saw how fast everyone confirmed. Sad times.

It's not super relevant as my main won't be revealed regardless of how much people nag the shit out of me. Plus my only completed game on this account gives light that I'm an alt and not a newbie. I wouldn't try to pretend I was a newbie though.

In post 32, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 24, Wrong Song wrote:
In post 17, PeaceBringer wrote:most folks here are new to me... so this should be interesting...
glad to meet you too wrong and cheet-

I was wondering, but have you changed your playstyle recently? Do you not random vote anymore?

Hito -- thank you for that. Most mods don't do that so for some reason it didn't register in my head.

SKOT random votes, peacebringer has not engaged in that behavior... I don't think in this current iteration I have laid a RVS vote but rather picked up on someone elses reaction getting. Cannot state that for fact though as might have... now WTH are you?

My bad. I just knew both of your account names as the same player. I didn't realize that you had a meta for one account that you don't use on the other.

Still won't say who I am so there's no reason to ask.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 40, Quilford wrote:
In post 36, hitogoroshi wrote:that otolia post is kinda gross. no random vote or nuthin. Like he's already scared there's content he's gotta fake so he gives what essentially feels like a prod dodge post in a game where nothing's happened.

Unvote, Vote: Otolia

VOTE: hitogoroshi

Seems like a lot of extrapolation to me.

I actually agree with this. I don't really find contentless posts scummy in early game especially if it's RL related, however, if he doesn't produce content after the time he said he would then I find it suspicious.

There's also a few players who have posted "content"-less posts, but haven't prod-dodged and Hito didn't jump on them.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 45, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 42, Wrong Song wrote:
In post 40, Quilford wrote:
In post 36, hitogoroshi wrote:that otolia post is kinda gross. no random vote or nuthin. Like he's already scared there's content he's gotta fake so he gives what essentially feels like a prod dodge post in a game where nothing's happened.

Unvote, Vote: Otolia

VOTE: hitogoroshi

Seems like a lot of extrapolation to me.

I actually agree with this. I don't really find contentless posts scummy in early game especially if it's RL related, however, if he doesn't produce content after the time he said he would then I find it suspicious.

There's also a few players who have posted "content"-less posts, but haven't prod-dodged and Hito didn't jump on them.

Why not vote me, then?

Didn't feel like it. Wanted to see your reaction.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

You had a vote already on you. I didn't see the point to put a second one on you during that time.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 64, Dinare wrote:
In post 53, Quilford wrote:Ut you're not actually scum are you pls don't actually be scum

And yet you've moved off of a semi-serious vote into a vote back onto UT. If you don't actually think he's scum, what's up with the vote?

In post 63, Wrong Song wrote:You had a vote already on you. I didn't see the point to put a second one on you during that time.

The vote has been removed and you have had the opportunity to vote Hito since then, why have you not done so? And what makes L-5 so different from L-6 that you did not want Hito there in the first place?

I didn't really want to vote Hito in the first place. I liked my vote on PB for a bit of pressure etc. I might have disagreed with Hito's post, but I still didn't want to vote, but to see how'd react.

In post 68, elusive wrote:
RQS Question Time

If you're town, you'll answer and if you're scum you won't so the vig has a clear shot :P

1. What are your thoughts on meta and how effective is it in scum hunting?
2. What is the main tool you rely on for scum hunting (VCA, interaction or behavioral analysis, whim, etc)?
3. Favorite TV show of all time
4. The sneakiest thing you did as scum and the stupidest thing you did as town?

1. Meta is decent and good if you can use it right. Some players on this site actually apply it incorrectly and end up with flawed reads. I use it as a tool in scum hunting.

2. I actually do a mixture of all of these. I like to use gut in early play because usually there isn't enough information on D1 to really go by 'interactions'. Towards the endgame I usually do VCA, behavior analysis and meta-diving.

3. Not answering this. Not really relevant to the game at hand.

4. Won't answer this either. Mainly because on this account I only have one completed game as town. I really don't think my play was stupid during that game.

In post 101, Kop wrote:
In post 94, elusive wrote:Have you ever been scum, Kop? In a finished game of course.

I haven't been scum over here on this site yet. But over on another site I have been scum a few times and I think I've only finished a game twice if I remember correctly.

What is the vote count at the minute?

I really don't like KoP's posts at this point of time up to here. There was some minor things happening that needed some response or at least some acknowledgement, but instead he chose to respond to Elusive, but only Elusive.

This actually bothers because he's ignoring the current happenings of the thread, while responding to RQS questions (which personally I dislike anyways since I don't feel they move games forward) and keeping his sticky vote, while not giving any stances.

So for this I'll:
VOTE: KoP
In post 104, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 92, elusive wrote:There are RQS questions. I’ve copied and pasted them below for you:

that has nothing to do with the game...
a
b
c
d
e
f
g
there is my answer and I don't care what you think

I also really don't like this post, mainly for similar things in nature that I disliked about KoP. Although PB actually commented on things that happened his votes don't really make much sense to me.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

KoP -- Why are you avatarless? You had an avatar during the last game we played in, why is it gone now?
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 107, Dinare wrote:In post 105, Wrong Song wrote:
I didn't really want to vote Hito in the first place. I liked my vote on PB for a bit of pressure etc. I might have disagreed with Hito's post, but I still didn't want to vote, but to see how'd react.

What did you gain from Hito's reaction, additionally, do you feel your pressure on PB accomplished anything?

Not particularly, but as much as I disliked his vote on Otolia. I liked his response to my post. Like I mainly like how he said if you're trying to get me to react to a post, then surely a vote would have been better. I'm also liking the pressure that he's keeping on Otolia, it's consistent, but it feels like it's close to becoming tunnely-like.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 108, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 105, Wrong Song wrote:I also really don't like this post, mainly for similar things in nature that I disliked about KoP. Although PB actually commented on things that happened his votes don't really make much sense to me.

that whole thing is shtick and while I support schtick I don't have to answer to it... I really do not care if I do not make sense to you. And as such, while you may have awareness of my nature, you really haven't got a clue how I play.

I think you would care if it didn't make sense to me. I mean if you really believe in your vote currently is then you would want people to support you and also vote that said person, but if your vote doesn't make any sense then how will you get support for it? (answer is you won't)

Your posts are coming off coasting without getting your hands dirty currently. The fact you aren't taking a stance bothers me, you are just coming into the thread to defend yourself.

It's time like this I wish I had a double vote because I wouldn't mind voting PB or Kop right now.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 114, Kop wrote:
In post 106, Wrong Song wrote:KoP -- Why are you avatarless? You had an avatar during the last game we played in, why is it gone now?

What has this got to do with the game?

Because when I read a pOst on my phone the avatar has everything to do with it. Yours is blank so in the past I have actually thought users were someone else posting because of blank avatars. It makes it hard to read. So I don't understand why you would have one and then just remove it during the next game.

Also I know there's been a few posts but I cant read / respond right now, so it will be happening later.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

I'm actually liking Elusive for town. Even though I didn't like the RQS questions, but her follow up and approach to sorting out players seems to be coming from a town-mindset.

I was really hoping that I could see more content out of players like Guyinfreezer, but the V/LA status puts a bit of a hinder on that because I can't pressure him 'til he's actually able to be in the thread and catch up. That's mainly the major one person right now that I have no read on.

This is usually a scum tell in my book, but I don't remember one of ChaosOmega's posts at this point. I'm still liking KoP for scum.

I could actually see PB/Skoat being town so I'm not as interested in voting that slot as I was before. I just think PB has a different approach to mafia than others and tends to be lynch-bait, but with my experience with playing with him. Skoat tends to coast/lurk as scum and I'm not really seeing that. I just don't agree/understand some of the approaches he's made to the game right now.

So currently I'm going to
UNVOTE: PB
VOTE: KoP

UT is pretty meh, along with Quil. The back and forth that they had earlier pages made zero sense to me and made my head hurt.

Cheetory I actually liked at a glance, however, I'm not sure it's because he's pushing whom I think is my top scumread and is seeing what I'm seeing. Also the fact he's trying to engage KoP and get him into the game feels town to me.

The one thing about Oto's defense is the fact he linked a scum game where he was majorly against claiming at L-1 and against massclaim as town. I'm not sure why at scum he would link that knowing that this game is similar to his scum game. I guess it might be his standards, but it feels off for scum-him to not try say that town-him is against claiming D1. Maybe it's just the angle doesn't make sense, but I'm less likely to see that coming from town, but this is a note for me later on in-case.

I'll try to sort out my thoughts on Dinare and Hito though.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

If you read my ISO I have pure reasons why I'm voting Kop. So either you're deciding not to read or you just care not to, which is it?

GIF was posting elsewhere before going on V/LA, which is my read is a bit wavy on him. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt until he's off V/LA and able to post.

Btw I meant to say in regards to Oto that it was less likely to come from scum, not town. A miswording in my typing and my cat just knocked the power out in my room.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Holy shit is like super town. At least I feel that giving last words before subbing out feels town.

Otolia I was never claiming to be anything, but an alt. I admitted to the fact I'm an alt, I never said I was a new player.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 352, Untrod Tripod wrote:still kinda interested in Quilford and MAYBE WrongSong. that "reaction test!" line at the beginning of the game felt p scummy

Are you kiddin me? You're still going on about things that happened early P2-3 (i forgot where), shit has happened elsewhere, I posted more things, either you are bad fucking town or horrible scum who doesn't know what to push. Which is it?
In post 358, ChaosOmega wrote:You didn't wait for someone else to have an opinion before taking a stand there, good job!

VOTE: Chaos
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Wrong Song »

@Reck:

You have history with UT, does this look like his town or scum self?
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 363, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 359, Wrong Song wrote:Are you kiddin me? You're still going on about things that happened early P2-3 (i forgot where), shit has happened elsewhere, I posted more things, either you are bad fucking town or horrible scum who doesn't know what to push. Which is it?

uhhhhhhh posting other things doesn't make scummy things go away?

I can typically find a scum in the first couple of pages based on stuff like that

pretty sure I have

Then vote me because not doing it and yet holding onto a sticky fucking early page read is stupid. you're opportunistic as fuck. You're not trying to 'sort' me you're just holding onto that read and it bothers me, hands down.
In post 364, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 361, Wrong Song wrote:@Reck:

You have history with UT, does this look like his town or scum self?

I don't care about meta.

I'm asking you about how you fucking feel about him? It's not really a meta fucking question. You have experience with him, you can read him so I'm asking you for your read on him.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Wrong Song »

You make it act like I'm fucking shooting you with a gun when I ask you to just give me a simple fucking read on him.

Also the fact that both UT and Chaos are ignoring the elephant in the room makes them both likely fucking scum.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #19) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Wrong Song »

I'll be here later tonight, sorry.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #20) » Sat May 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Yeah I apologize even more this has to wait 'til tomorrow. I'm off both Tues/Wednesday, but both Sunday/Monday I'm working 8hr+ shifts. I have a wicked aches right now and for some reason I keep getting hot then cold so :\
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #21) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In retrospect I probably should have V/LA'd until last night because I was busy working all this weekend, including today (although it was last minute). I'm here now and I'll be catching up shortly.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #22) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

@Hito:

You stated that I didn't have 'reasons' for voting KoP, but I did. I established the fact that I didn't like this posts and the reasons why I was voting PB wasn't in fact correct because I was applying things I saw off his other account and not actually the account he was on.

In post 105, Wrong Song wrote:
Kop wrote:
eclusive wrote:
Have you ever been scum, Kop? In a finished game of course.

I haven't been scum over here on this site yet. But over on another site I have been scum a few times and I think I've only finished a game twice if I remember correctly.

What is the vote count at the minute?

I really don't like KoP's posts at this point of time up to here. There was some minor things happening that needed some response or at least some acknowledgement, but instead he chose to respond to Elusive, but only Elusive.

This actually bothers because he's ignoring the current happenings of the thread, while responding to RQS questions (which personally I dislike anyways since I don't feel they move games forward) and keeping his sticky vote, while not giving any stances.

So for this I'll:
V
OTE: KoP
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #23) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 372, hitogoroshi wrote:Wrong Song, you should go into detail on your Kop to ChaosOmega switch. Because I really don't like that you responded like this when I asked you about your kop read:

WS wrote:
If you read my ISO I have pure reasons why I'm voting Kop. So either you're deciding not to read or you just care not to, which is it?

Well, I didn't like it at the time because you totally missed the point that it wasn't about your reasons existing at all, it was that you didn't put any effort into pushing Kops wagon more but took time to sling some hash at lurkers. And now I extra don't like it because it seems weird to have a vehemence of "Just read my ISO, I have PURE REASONS" and yet you'll switch based on a snarky comment from ChaosOmega. Seems like misaligned passion levels. So let's talk it out. And I'm still eagerly waitin for those thoughts on me.

I'm waiting for people to post and to be honest I already explained why I didn't like KoP's post. He wasn't exactly lurking, but he felt the need to ignore actual content at hand and reply to posts that were mainly filler. Which felt the need to not take a stance on anything that was happening in the thread which I viewed as scummy. I stated my case and was hoping for more people to comment on it. I was also giving him time/space to post to make sure my initial read on him was correct before pushing it further.

My read on ChaosOmega is very similar to KoP actually. ChaosOmega is chosing to just go after KoP while doing a naked voting. He hasn't commented on major posting on hand, but decides to comment on the little things. I like neither of their postings and I'm sure that at least one of them is scum. I'm okay with either of them dying.

I haven't actually had time to sit down and give thoughts. I'm majorly swamped at work and pulling more hours than I relatively enjoy right now. I have had prior obligations to attend to. Also I apologize for giving work more effort than mafia because I rather keep the one stable thing in my life than lose something that doesn't have major importance to me. (I'm being snarky for a reason, but I put RL before mafia because a job in the current economy is hard to come by, whereas, mafia games are constantly being run)
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #24) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 369, elusive wrote:Wrong Song, can you restate your question in a calm manner? Are you asking xReckoner and Untrod Tripod to provide reads on each other based one their meta\experience playing with each other?

I asked it in a calm manner prior and I got a snarky reply.

I wanted to know Reck's thoughts on UT. UT and Reck play in games together so I figured that Reck would have a greater chance at reading UT because of experience. I don't like UT's play, but I don't exactly have much experience with him either so I wanted to ask those who do for a better read because the chance of their reads being more accurate than mine is greatly higher.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #25) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 370, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 368, Wrong Song wrote:Also the fact that both UT and Chaos are ignoring the elephant in the room makes them both likely fucking scum.

I'm not sure what you think is an elephant, so whatever

You aren't taking any stance this game. I mean you haven't commented on the major cases that have been brought up instead you are taking potshots here and there, but aren't exactly producing content. You are under the radar, your posting is pretty bad currently while ignoring people's votes, not commenting on half the players and going after things that happened pages ago when new content was posted.

To be fair I don't think you believe half of the shit you have been posted.

I also find it funny that Hito is voting me when most of what he's voting me can be applied directly to half this game, including you.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #26) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 386, Cheetory6 wrote:^Ding ding ding.
Tired of Kop ignoring me, so here's a good reason to vote for him that I've been noodling around in my head:
Hito expresses that Chaos looks sketchy in a post.
Kop sees that and then votes for Chaos in his next post and then tries to prod hito towards voting him.
To me, it looks like Kop is trying to lead hito onto someone else in a way that looks fake. Like, trying to convince someone to vote someone else is one thing, but to me it strikes me as being a lot more likely that Kop saw that CO could be pushed as scummy and decided to capitalize on it.
The way he responds to CO's vote as purely OMGUS without trying to probe behind the intentions there doesn't seem like it's coming from someone trying to figure out the game and moreso coming from someone trying to posture to push pressure off of himself and onto CO.

I don't like Otolia's exit-readslist given the positioning of certain people on there seeming weird. WrongSong comes to mind.
I also don't like WrongSong's over the top response to UT/Reck.

Kopwagon is best wagon but there's a lot of good leads right now. Better than most D1s. :)

This is actually interesting on the KoP subject.
I don't exactly think stating that someone is 'OMGUS'ing is not trying to probe the intentions. A lot of players say things like this, but the reactions following does probe interactions.

However how do you feel about CO?

I like Oto's exit readslist. It gives a base-line about his current thoughts and it's clear and precise. When Otolia comes back from V/LA it will be good to see how the reads progressed since that last post.

I don't like the deflection and snarkiness to one simple question about asking for a read, please note that Reck still hasn't answered the question, but came back again at me with a similar response.

In post 408, elusive wrote:Stabulous, now Otolio's reference to "Stabulous" makes sense I was like, "WTF is that a TV show reference or something."

Anyway, what do you make of Dinare's read on you?

I don't have a finished game experience with PeaceBringer but he seems a bit different here, invested in appearing a certain way rather then embodying it. Do you think that's more likely scum?

Also, xReck "post" kind of infuriates me like so much.

Please don't ever refer to ongoing games even if it's really subtle like this. I don't like this post by Eclusive btw. Eclusive states that he doesn't like the PB slot.

Again this is an example of how what Hito's voting me for can be applied to half this game, including Eclusive too.

In post 463, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote chaos-
he promised one thing and delivered another regarding play...

adabsbawdbasdamwds.

I dislike this vote. You're ignoring the fact that half this game promised things and never actually followed through.

VOTE: PB

Gif has promised content hasn't followed through. Quil has promised content and hasn't followed through.

Your vote feels like you needed to find a reason to jump on the wagon to avoid looking scummy.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #27) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 469, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 467, Wrong Song wrote:I dislike this vote. You're ignoring the fact that half this game promised things and never actually followed through.VOTE: PB

Holy Kneejerk, what I am referring to Wrong, is his overall style of play. In answering elusive's questions he called his style of play to be about reactions and behaviors. He bragged about being super lurky in one of his best scum games. So far his style of play is more lurky then attending to reactions and behaviors. But, hey maybe it is just me. LOL...

FYI- see stab, this is what I am used to. I engage and get a reaction. It really does not matter what I say or do... it just happens...

I mean wouldn't it have been in your best interest to like.... I don't know say this was the reason why you were voting him in the first placeee...? Why did it take me voting you in order to do it? Why couldn't you just give reasons for the vote you placed especially if it's meta-related.

Also can you link this game of his please? I also vaguely remember playing with CO in the past, but it's long ago so I'm not even going to attempt to dig it up.

UNVOTE: PB

I really dislike that I need to vote you in order to get exact reasonings out of you, but if that's what it takes for me to engage you and get exact reads then I will do so.

In post 472, ChaosOmega wrote:
Wrong Song wrote:My read on ChaosOmega is very similar to KoP actually. ChaosOmega is chosing to just go after KoP while doing a naked voting. He hasn't commented on major posting on hand, but decides to comment on the little things. I like neither of their postings and I'm sure that at least one of them is scum. I'm okay with either of them dying.

Then why vote for PeaceBringer? There's wagons on both Kop and I.

Dinare wrote:Yes, your vote is OMGUS. I don't buy that your reasoning is that he was waiting for other people before making a stand. Kop was the first to vote you and then wanted other people to take a look at you. You didn't want them to so you voted Kop, putting him as the leading wagon in the vote count(dropping Otolia down on the VC at the same time).

And this makes sense in your head? I was going to stop discussion on me by making a seemingly baseless OMGUS vote on Kop, but you saw through my clever ruse?

unvote, vote: PeaceBringer

In post 470, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 468, Dinare wrote:PB is willing to lynch a person he believes to be town. Otolia/Stabulous you already know you have my support, but sadly he's not getting lynched today so it's pointless to have my vote there. Right now I'd rather have Chaos dead if I can't have Otolia.

see damned if I do, damned if I don't. Reactions just happen. A vote is used for many reasons. The vote crossed over from being about suspicion to being about policy. You can certainly lynch me on "policy" regarding my "policy." And at no point in my making a statement and expressing my thoughts was oto actually in danger of being lynched. In fact the very nature of the culture here, my in fact drawing the hard line regarding said behavior actually resulted in others even been less inclined to "lynch." This is a behavioral fact. Sure, I can be a bit self-focused on that, but your statement at face value is as much "policy" as the statement I made about Oto's slots. And while he said things that seemed more town, the slot still has plenty of reason to be suspect.

Hedging your bets. So you were suspicious of him, then you said he seemed town so it was policy, and now there's less support to lynch him because of your policy vote, so you unvote, but the slot still has plenty of reason to be suspected.

In post 463, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote chaos-
he promised one thing and delivered another regarding play...

So we're down to the wire today, and you wanna use shit I said answering random questions as your basis to jump on the biggest wagon?

I didn't like PB's jump onto the wagon. I didn't like the fact he jumped on with little to no explanation. Which made me want to headdesk into a wall because I know PB's play and my meta read on him conflicts with my gut read. Overall, the negative read on him was enough to overpower my meta-read.

I have voted both you and Kop toDay neither of which you have commented on/responded too. You seem to ignore those things stated by me, but willing to go after the next biggest lynch. Seems like now that KoP isn't as large as the PB wagon you switched gears and you are going after PB like you did KoP.

There's something about you that just feels off, maybe survivalist is the word I'm looking for?

In post 477, elusive wrote:Hito, if Chaos is trying to soft defend Otolio from Kop over Kop's case then possibly Chaos\Otolio are scum together? Or maybe white knighting a scum? The more I look at Otolio and Chaos the more I'm seeing scummy together. What do you see?

WrongSong, the only finished game I have with you - you were lynched for weak logic and explanation skills. I hope you do better this game if you're town.

Unfortunately, though we do have a lot of lurkerage.

PeaceBringer can you self-describe your town vs. scum meta? Thanks.

I was lynched because everyone thought my original slot was a troll which then proceeded to say I was then a troll because I made one mistake which was to not change how I caught up in my posting style. I got wagoned for bullshit reasons and if you recall correctly I was pushed by each and every single scum and I had a deep, perfect, accurate meta tell on T S O. The wording on this post is awkward coming from you especially when you line up with what I have quoted later.

In post 485, Cheetory6 wrote:COMBOOOPOST:
WrongSong wrote:This is actually interesting on the KoP subject.
I don't exactly think stating that someone is 'OMGUS'ing is not trying to probe the intentions. A lot of players say things like this, but the reactions following does probe interactions.
I think calling CO scummy for what isn't entirely obviously OMGUS reads more like posturing on Kop's end.

WrongSong wrote:However how do you feel about CO?
See response to Dinare.

WrongSong wrote:I like Oto's exit readslist. It gives a base-line about his current thoughts and it's clear and precise. When Otolia comes back from V/LA it will be good to see how the reads progressed since that last post.
I will fight you with my brainfists on this in a little bit. I need lunch first.

WrongSong wrote:I don't like the deflection and snarkiness to one simple question about asking for a read, please note that Reck still hasn't answered the question, but came back again at me with a similar response.

UT wrote:still kinda interested in Quilford and MAYBE WrongSong. that "reaction test!" line at the beginning of the game felt p scummy
How is this snarky enough to warrant your initial angry reaction?
Reck wrote:I don't care about meta.
Okay, let's say someone says to you, "oy can you do VCA on the game right now?" and you didn't feel like it was something you were particularly interested in or felt like you could do well or analyze well. That's basically how I feel this situation has played out. Why are you expecting Reck to come back to you and answer this when he's established that there's nothing useful he thinks he can give you on UT in this case?

foodthingstime.~

I have little to no experience with UT. His posts haven't been super amazing and his reasoning for calling me scum back on something that has happened pages ago. His reads don't seem to have progressed as content is being produced, hence, why I asked Reck for some help in reading him. I thought maybe Reck would be have a better grasp on reading him or even sorting him. Instead I got two deflections by Reck in regards to my question. One dismissing my question all together because 'I don't care about meta' and two because I'm 'hiding behind an alt'.

If UT flips scum, I would say that Reck has a better shot at being his partner going by this. It just feels off for him to deflect the question altogether than to not just answer it.

In post 492, Untrod Tripod wrote:of PB and Chaos I prefer PB so...

vote PB

Of course you would.

In post 519, elusive wrote:VOTE: unvote

Speed of the wagon tells me something

Cheetory don't start what you can't finish

Pb I don't have time to meta you till the weekend

I agree with the speed of the wagon, but shouldn't you also be looking at how it progressed and other factors?? I think it's really odd that you are now just getting cold feet when the wagon starts to take off. It's convenient and odd that you haven't placed another vote.

(Also this isn't the quote I was referring to up there^)

In post 531, elusive wrote:PeaceBringer, I looked at these two games where you are town:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6506533
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5340325

Can you link to two most recent scum games from your topics?

Also what does SKOT mean?

I know I asked this but how do I do the Dinare style hyperlinks that are all pretty and neat?

I'm actually kinda impressed that you had to ask about SKOT. (<-Sarcasm btw). SKOT has been mentioned quite a few times this game, while being explained not to mention that PB has actually slipped on the account too. I'm actually shocked that you are willing to 1v1 PB, but not realize that SKOT has been mentioned quite a few times in his posts. Which makes me question the fact are you actually reading what PB is writing or not?

In post 543, elusive wrote:Can you tell me why I voted him? Or paraphrase?

No, my day one votes are rarely confident. I kind of 1 vs. 1ed him a bit and don't have a strong feeling of scum. That's basically it. I didn't really get to 1 vs 1 anyone else, would probably want to with WrongSong and xReck and ofc want the lurkers to replace out or be gone.

An unofficial votes thing:

PeaceBringer (4) - Stabulous, Wrong Song, ChaosOmega, Untrod Tripod
ChaosOmega (3) - Kop, Quilford, Dinare
Kop (3) - Cheetory6, GuyInFreezer, PeaceBringer
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx
Wrong Song (1) - hitogoroshi

I'm not going to vote PB as I'm unsure of that. I could see Chaos as lean scum because of his Otolio defensiveness.

Kop seems okay to me so far but I only know his town meta.

This is the quote I'm referring to btw.
Why are you willing to 1v1 me. The way you worded the post in 477. Made it sound like you aren't sure if I'm scum or town. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but it feels off in junction to the comments made.

The only two posts that you have specially mentioned me in are these:

Spoiler:
In post 369, elusive wrote:Wrong Song, can you restate your question in a calm manner? Are you asking xReckoner and Untrod Tripod to provide reads on each other based one their meta\experience playing with each other?

In post 477, elusive wrote:Hito, if Chaos is trying to soft defend Otolio from Kop over Kop's case then possibly Chaos\Otolio are scum together? Or maybe white knighting a scum? The more I look at Otolio and Chaos the more I'm seeing scummy together. What do you see?

WrongSong, the only finished game I have with you - you were lynched for weak logic and explanation skills. I hope you do better this game if you're town.

Unfortunately, though we do have a lot of lurkerage.

PeaceBringer can you self-describe your town vs. scum meta? Thanks.

So wouldn't you want to 1v1 someone you feel is strongly scum, rather than someone you don't really have a read on...?

VOTE: CO

In other words:

If CO v PB came down to it. I'd want to lynch CO. My meta read conflicts with my gut read on PB, but I do know that I need to pressure PB in order to get answers, which is exactly what I did. I didn't exactly 'strongly' believe that PB was scum, but I wanted answers. Meta tells me that PB is more than likely town, but my gut is hating his playstyle because it's conflicting with mine (greatly).
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #28) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Oh and Hito. I think you're town. I think the way you are pressuring people currently is town-motivated. It's not a super deep thought, but I could go further if needed be, although, probably will happen after the DL because I'm still pretty short on time. I'm hoping I'll be around tomorrow before the DL occurs, but no promises due to sleep schedule/work schedule.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #29) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

GiF either decide to play or replace out because continuing to lurk as you are and post elsewhere is a scum tell of yours.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #30) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 559, elusive wrote:Wrong Song why not lynch Guy then? He has contributed nothing and that kind of play is wack.

VOTE: GuyInFreezer

Stabulous, do you think reading PB as lean town for trying or posting at least is wrong? Do you see scum somewhere in his posts or others?

Sorry I'm not going to be the one to try to derail a wagon 24 hours less than deadline that possibly won't happen.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #31) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Wrong Song »

@Eclusive:

Do you care about the deadline at all?

I SHOULD be here no problem after work tonight with some extra time on the clock.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #32) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Wrong Song »

;-; you forgot me
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #33) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Wrong Song »

I'm starting not to like Elusive's recent stuff. Moreso the tone in the post in regards to the votes on her. I could see scum caught for all the wrong reasons applied to it.

I also don't like the fact she is ignoring the speed of the CO wagon altogether, but that's a reason why she jumped off PB wagon after it caught on fire.

CO I still don't like, although, KOP looks like he's just coming in to comment on CO and run out. Which bothers me too.

I just seem to have too many scum reads. :\
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #34) » Fri May 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

May be here later; may not depends on if my mood gets any better, apologizes.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #35) » Fri May 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

VOTE: kop
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #36) » Sat May 09, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 707, Ankamius wrote:I'm getting scumvibes on literally every post elusive is making in the early game, which is my sign to stop as I clearly can't read him.

sadly shes prob not being lynched toDay anyways.

Also I think Elusive is a "she".
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #37) » Sat May 09, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

It's cool. I corrected you because I think I made that mistake before. (I think I don't know anymore)

@Elusive: Who are you pushing rn for scum? 'Cuz I'm kinda just want to interact with you a bit.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #38) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

third party roles are just third party. They aren't aligned to any fraction and normally can't win with one unless it's specified.

I don't really feel like lynching CO anymore. I mean if it's confirm-able then we'll sort him out then. There's no reason to lynch a PR on D1. I also doubt Eq would make a game breakable by flavorrrr so I don't see the logic in lynching him due to the flavor aspect either.

KoP is a really decent choice of a lynch toDay. I could go for UT too!
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #39) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Elusive:

You keep saying you will meta x,y,z, but do you actually do it?

I mean I have seen you say you'll meta PB, now CO and Reck.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #40) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Hm. I'm really thinking if KoP ends up being scum I'm really thinking you are a partner for actively dodging the wagon rn.

I mean if you don't want to vote CO, then vote KoP? I mean it's like a no brainer.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #41) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Equi:

Can you prod both KoP and UT <3 please and thank youuuu<3
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #42) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

KoP's disappearing isn't 100% alignment indicative IMO. I mean unless he decided to maybe siteflake for rolling scum in this game. He hasnt been on since hes last posted sooo~
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #43) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Well considering it's about less than a day to the deadline I'm trying to either get her from stop fence sitting or put her money where her mouth is. She keeps saying she doesn't want to vote CO based on the claim. Her comments about "Kop where are you" sounds like she's fence sitting the fuck out of the wagon, not to mention she hasn't touched KoP all game.

She's playing weird right now and I'm trying to figure out why.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #44) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 791, Otolia wrote:Unsurprised NK. No other vig-kill.

Not Voting (3) - Ankamius, elusive, Mac

Why were you not voting ? Especially you elusive.

I don't know why, but this strikes me as odd.

In post 792, elusive wrote:I suggest you reread the game and don't try me, Otolia.

lol

In post 794, elusive wrote:Try reading again. Chaos claimed a town PR role, I want to know his results because he was confirmable. Anyone trying to kill him bad. The hammer on Kop bad, I'll get to that later though.

I've been saying Kop was town all game based on his meta and play, guess what I was right.

So now you do something worthwhile because otherwise when I'm back, I'll be looking at you closely.

Okay because you said Kop was town, CO as town. Why weren't you pushing anyone? Just because you believe someone to be town doesn't mean the rest of us do. I don't know maybe try harder to convince of others of this?

In post 797, PeaceBringer wrote:well I was probably looking at things wrong...
I was given a 1x "interrogation" last night which was 1 time ability to track
I tracked Reck- and he did not target anyone. He could potentially still be scum but at this point he did not act...

It's most likely from CO. He did say he was confirm-able.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #45) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Wrong Song »

No.

I already read. I still wanted to comment.

I really want to engage with Elusive rn.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #46) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

You might have argued it, but you never then pushed anyone else when it got close to the DL. You kinda just sat there letting the lynch go through.

Hito could have been killed for virtually being town-read? I have seen games where scum players do that. I don't know what it was exactly, if it was that, his reads were pretty on spot or something else.

I'm trying to determine your motivates for things. So I'm trying to get into your head. I'm not really echoing Oto persay as I been asking you questions before this day started.

Also I don't think that Equ would make a game breakable on flavor.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #47) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Well I mean if you're town wouldn't you have rather lynched scum than someone you had a decent townread on? I mean if i HAD A SUPER STRONG townread on someone i'd derail the lynch to hell and back.

We had only less than a day 'til DL.

For me VCA is too early, not enough information.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #48) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Won't be here tonight.

Very annoyed at something and I'm refusing to take it out ingame.

bbl.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”