Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Mac »

In the meantime, should anyone want to provide their version of game events, that would be much appreciated
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Mac »

I'm not interested in your snarky comments. I came home from work, fell asleep and I've been at college all day so deal with that. Since evidently I'm in demand, I'll read from day two onwards when I get back.

Feel free to summarise day one in the mean time.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Mac »

Okay so reading from the start of day three because I'm away to have some friends over and drink some booze.

I think Reck's reaction to various points that I've read so far is not good. I think AP is town personally, the claiming & celebrating of the kill feels to me like it's just not coming from a SK. And whilst I do kinda see Reck's PoV where AP *could* be a SK, I think it's absurd to think that AP is more likely SK than town. To me SK is like a very very slight chance and he's probably a vig. I'm happy to call AP town for now. Reck on the other hand not so much. Is he normally like this as town, anyone who knows him?

I'm reaching the stage of Tere's meltdown. I dunno, things seemed to be going fine and then boom, outta nowhere she left? Either way, I don't know what to make of that slot.

In post 1309, dragonspawn wrote:I can live with reck but I'm not convinced he is scum

this post particularly bugs my happiness. It's almost like he's setting up for a Reck townflip, but that doesn't work with my not-liking-Reck that I'm doing right now. I'm confused.

Krystal Bald, is there any particular reason you are so pushy?

Ika is clearly town, not sold on Tere-slot though. freekazoid hasn't posted much during D3.

Vote: dragonspawn

I'm going here now because the comment wrt Reck didn't sit right with me. I guess I could vote Reck too, but dragon is my strongest read for scum right now and since we have a few days, I'm letting my vote live here for a while. I didn't like him wading in with #1220 and just fueling the flames that were happening between tere and whoever, I think ika called him out on it.

I'd like to hear more from reck right about now.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Mac »

v/la til tuesday evening

Have a job interview to prepare for. will answer all questions upon my return!
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1336, dragonspawn wrote:So your going to follow Dan and try to lynch the claimed bullet proof. I'm guessing you caught up on the scum pt then.

mac isn't impressing me any more than Dan. Freek and mac are still my top choices.

I've never been more sure of my vote than when you hide behind the fact that your claim is bullet proof. Have scum never fake claimed bulletproof before? Why should a claim of bulletproof make you unlynchable?

In post 1337, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 1335, ika wrote:mac/reck scum team with outside shot of dragon

I am thinking the same.

What is with thinking reck is scum, seeing a wagon on him but no vote. :?

I already explained this in our neighbourhood but I think it was after you posted. We have plenty of time in the day left, I'm going for who I think is more likely to flip scum. After the flip, I'll more than likely re-evaluate.

In post 1340, xRECKONERx wrote:Although I guess it's pretty weird that Mac came in and said he "didn't like me" or whatever then asked for meta. Like he's asking someone else to make the case for him so he doesn't get his hands dirty?

IDK. I'd lynch pretty much any of you at this point.

What? "Is he normally like this as town" is a yes or no question, I haven't asked anyone to dive into meta at all.

dragon wrote:One was prob off wagon. Dan did nothing yesterday but vote park yesterday while town was urged to lynch a fellow townie. He didn't start or join a counter wagon. Made no argument against lynching sonic that I noticed. The fact that he vote parked on the claimed bulletproof doesn't help. Now Mac takes over where Dan left off. No difference in the reads.

I don't think it's a coincidence that i put both of you as my lead suspects and you both target me, a claimed pr that scum can't kill and then Mac comes in and has the exact same reads. Maybe I'm paranoid but it seems orchestrated to me. Which makes me think Mac read a plan in the scum pts.

Like I said, this part of your post contains nothing other than "you can't lynch me because I claimed bulletproof" - which IMO is of course bullshit. I could speculate setup here but I'm not good at it so I'll probs leave that to ika or something similar. You continue to hide behind your claim and this "theory" you have, when in fact it seems like you're trying to scramble away from being caught out twice.

Krystal wrote:Do you have any reason to suspect Reckoner other than that his thought process on AP is absurd? It looks like you started with the conclusion that Reck was scum and just started talking until you felt you had written enough to justify that conclusion.

I'm not sure I understand this post? I read some of reck's d3 posts, thought it looked bad how he tried to discredit AP in such a manner but I could see his PoV. I haven't read d1 or d2 yet.

In post 1362, the freekazoid wrote:Looking through Mac posting record I wouldnt be shocked if he flipped scum,.

Vote: Mac

Changed my mind about waiting.

I was V/LA? Concentrating on things other than mafia? Not sure what the fuck this is all about.

In post 1364, RationalMadman wrote:the one who rushes the lynch is usually scum.

In two posts, you've managed to try and shoehorn Krystal Bald's overly town [sic] actions into a scumread. Congratulations on joining my scumpile.

Have I been hammered? I'll be seriously fucking pissed if I've been hammered while on V/LA.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Mac »

if you say so
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1369, Krystal Bald wrote:Would you be interested in starting a bandwagon on RationalMadman, Mac?

Probably, but 1) I still want dragon dead (re: the above - I think a specific theme game would have a specific fake claim) & 2) why are you asking me this when you've been scumreading me the entire game?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Mac »

I think we need more to go on from RM that doesn't revolve around you being so town that you are scum. I also think if AP is town, which I do, BP makes more sense as a scum role with town having potentially 3 vig shots (ap was 2 shot, right?)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1381, xRECKONERx wrote:EBWOP: also, Dan flaking was nothing new and I liked what little content he did have

luckily, Mac has basically undone any goodwill I had towards Dan's slot

am I going to have to probe you for an explanation for this?

because I would find it very strange if this was regarding the whole meta scenario.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Mac »

KB wrote:
^for the record, nik was interested in what Mac would have to say about this. he wasn't interested at that moment, in a bw. (nik wanted to see if Mac was interested in a bw) i know that's not apparent. and it's not like RM could have know that.

I don't know what you're asking here, if anything?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #11) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Mac »

Im prod dodging! Ive been a little drunk the past few days but once i come home from work ill post
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #12) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Mac »

there's not much to catch up on really.

VOTE: RMM

has done the square root of jack shit since replacing in, save for voting the player who is towniest in his eyes. what the hell is that all about?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #13) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Mac »

so its okay for you not to post at all, but im not allowed to say I'll post later?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #14) » Tue May 05, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Mac »

not like I've been suspicious of RMM since he replaced in is it?

don't let dragonspawn live til LyLo, he's my best bet for scum. I would say RMM too but I don't think mantis will let him die even though he deserves it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #15) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Mac »

stranglethom tiger, vt.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”