Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

/confirm

I was going to say bummer town, but my role, vote restriction and posting restriction are so hilarious and other than the posting restriction just fit me too perfectly and are too hilarious to actually be bummed about it.

Hey nacho, if you're scum, I dare you to make this the game of discrediting bucket!

Oh I guess one thing I should make clear up front and while I have the words available; I'm a treestump until day 5.

1/81
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

OH and before anyone asks and I have to waste precious words and posts when it actually matters. No, I don't like playing scum. Yes, I prefer town. But, I was hoping to get the third party role because I wanted to be a serial killer.

pedit: Bucket refers to nacho's bucket list.

1/81 is my first post of this page and it has 81 words in it. Just keeping track for myself.

2/73
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

:roll:

Yes.

I obviously have a post restriction on the amount of words I can use and posts I can make. I anticipated a question and answered it during the confirmation stage when there was nothing else I had to respond to.

As a PSA: I will not be answering questions I think can be answered if you take some time to think from here on out. This is not to be rude, but I won't take part in this kind of conversation again, because I have to prioritize.

Boy, counting words is supr fun!

3/97
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm certain I'm astute enough to ascertain what mehdi asked first time. If I intended specifications, I would have.

Naçho your response was scummy but I just woke up, so maybe trolling scummily. Past experience demonstrates I don't need a handicap to fool you as scum anyway, but feel free to dream. ^_^

I dared you if you were scum, so go ahead and vote me! It will take a couple days, prepare to WORK HARD - people like me A LOT!

Oh heads up, targeting me isn't a great idea.

They won't tell me my penalty for messing up!

2-1-98/4/349
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Tammy »

only parts im claiming are ones I have! Read my PSA. For one place:

post restriction limits posting and wording amount. Tree stump until day five. Targeting me not good idea. Not pgo.

Couple others I'm not claiming ATM.

Won't keep track of posts in post. They count as words :(.

I advise people find something else. I won't answer anymore than I have and this will get you nowhere but irritate me, so move on.

based on how things are set up, one role might confirm me as town though - but I'll dazzle you with lights regardless!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

If they tell me I won't be Penalized, I'll vote to prove I'm not crafty gambiting scary scum!

fear me, RAWR!

Burgers post felt tonally off, like designed to irritate, but again still trying to wake up and it's possible he's just trolling.

Peg - in the case of an sk it still goes to the night phase and setup spec right now is not helpful.

HYPERION :lol:

Muffin seems kinda townie.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Was I literally asked why not vote in response to me saying if I don't get penalized I will vote? Because it seems that question answers itself.

These are the types of things I will be ignoring or just referencing PSA to you people about.

This ones a freebie I don't know if I get penalized for voting when I've been told I don't have one. I've asked and will act accordingly, but since they won't tell me what happens if I break my pr I'm not going to just act without finding out.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

My post restriction does not harm you. It's only mildly annoying to me. It doesn't make me harder to read. You do not need to know the exact details of everything.

And mehdi why the 15000 questions about the exactness of my role and nary a peep about marquis which should be infinitely more fascinating to you than how many words/posts I have available to me.

Selective scumhunting and feigning busyness come to mind.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 71, Soul2277 wrote:
In post 65, Tammy wrote:Was I literally asked why not vote in response to me saying if I don't get penalized I will vote? Because it seems that question answers itself.

These are the types of things I will be ignoring or just referencing PSA to you people about.

This ones a freebie I don't know if I get penalized for voting when I've been told I don't have one. I've asked and will act accordingly, but since they won't tell me what happens if I break my pr I'm not going to just act without finding out.

In my experience, penalties for not following post restrictions result in escalating punishments, which often includes a loss of a vote. Was why I asked.

Slogan for the Pegaus wagon:
Be a peach

Vote: Pegasus

:]

~ Oversoul out

I don't have a vote until day 5, and they won't tell me what happens if I mess up my pr, so I'm going to be as careful as I can. It can't hurt to have them answer before I vote to make sure.

In post 27, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:I'm also tempted to vote Cephrir for being Tammy's boytoy, but temptation is such a cruel, cruel road to go down and so I won't. Layla's point in #24 is also probably correct and Tammy if town could explain her post restriction better (why not give specifics?) and call me scum or whatever.

How did I miss this?

Don't be jealous bb. You can be a boytoy too, just fill out the form in triplicate and agree to the terms and conditions and wait for the approval process. Simple as that!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

I was going to ask what I was lying about and why, but now im intrigued.

They opened my question about if there's a penalty if I vote but didn't answer :(

I forgot I agree that HYPERION looks town, dram might be town too, I guess depending on what he's talking about. I want to look at muffins opening cuz this one looked town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

I have a thought about but as I think drams town and I've thought of at least one non conflicting possibilities, I don't think it's beneficial at this time to discuss it as it will only benefit scum. Just putting it here as a registered thought that I might come back to Tomorrow.

The pr makes sense. It will probably be obvious soon if not already but I don't want to help scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm not going to claim anything more than I already have. Get over it and do something worthwhile besides whatever the hell you think you are doing.

Finally heard back about the vote thing:

VOTE: Burgers

I might vote just to have my suspicions recorded, but as it counts against my allowed words, it depends.

Muffin - Why does it seem scummy that I'm not sharing the details of my pr?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Muffin - I have my reasons. Doesn't help town to know because it's not an impediment to town for me to have to be careful of my words and posting. It's just exists.

Marquis - Please read my damn posts. I claimed all I was going to claim, which if you read that you'd see that knowing what you do know means my role is pretty damn complex. Like considering that cephrir rated it from simple to tammy's role and you responded to that, one could easily conclude that Tammy has a pretty damn complex role!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

It's a you're irritating the fuck out of me tell.

Have fun holding on to your role until I flip!

But continue to be completely irritating and acting like your the god of the game by pretending I'm supposed to answer to you and you don't have to do shit.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

can you guys lynch the fuck out of this please. I just cannot take it if marquis is going to play this way.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh he's supposed to be a drag queen?

I don't care if your
fake
role tells you to act like a queen, and you think that means being unfunnily obnoxious, you can still contribute to the game in a way that isn't completely anti-town if you're town.

If that does happen to be your role, go to a drag show please?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Tammy »

Layla - I don't get any of your points about dinare. I thought the first question was fine and his continued focus on me is weird, and the accusation of indirect role fishing makes no sense whatsoever. Why do you think marquis is above being questioned and why aren't you interested in his weird demands.

Mac - it's obviously a mod error. I've messaged them about it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 151, Layla wrote:
In post 150, Tammy wrote:Layla - I don't get any of your points about dinare. I thought the first question was fine and his continued focus on me is weird, and the accusation of indirect role fishing makes no sense whatsoever. Why do you think marquis is above being questioned and why aren't you interested in his weird demands.

Mac - it's obviously a mod error. I've messaged them about it.

Marquis stated that he wants mass claim due to role related reason. Dinare asks why marquis wanted a massclaim. He couldn't have missed that part when it was literally few posts before his post, thus the conclusion that he asked it just to look town.

He refuted with "I read his post but I wanted to know exactly why". Well, he read the part that marquis said he wanted a massclaim due to role related reason. If he chose to pursue it with knowing it then I can't see it as anything but an attempt to rolefish.

I'm not interested with marquis's demands because obviously the massclaim isn't gonna happen and I don't need to waste my time arguing how massclaiming early is bad when several people are already doing it and I could be doing something better than doing that. Of course, I have my own guess about what marquis could be doing but if I'm right it would be pointless to share it.

Oh also, I don't mind complexity claiming. I've never heard of my role before but it's simple enough. 2.

None of this is compelling.

Why aren't souls questions about my pr fishing? Why isn't marquis role fishing?

Marquis is obviously lying, I obviously wasn't going to claim any more than I had, and marquis at least knows me well enough to know I wouldnt. I don't get why asking him to explain his nebulous requests and focus on me is scummy.

Why are you not interested in marquis motivations *because* the mass claim isn't happening?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Tammy »

I just realized what shucking bullfit mafia really says. I'm supa fast and ingenious!

Bummer there was no sk option, I'd have been crushed. Also sweet yes, the thing that makes multiball difficult was just erased.

That was not one of my potential options for how you knew I was town, but that makes sense. Do you have a list of everyone's roles and descriptions or just role names?

I'm not even in the vote counts anymore :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm not too concerned about the third party today especially if he can win with us, or we can win with him, whatever.

If it turns out that he's dangerous or doesn't have town interests in mind, then sure revisit, but as far as today goes he looks like he's town-minded, so I'd rather just hunt the three scum we also know exists.

I have absolutely no idea who wrote my role and I'm not really sure this will take us down anywhere productive because we can't be sure who wrote the roles.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, not going to do that. Can we all just scumhunt like normal? Cuz that would be awesome and sweet.

Like Burgers - how you guys doing? I was thinking about the post in which you asked me about the specifics of my post restriction. Did it actually matter to you and why? Inquiring minds and all that jazz.

I need to come back to Layla, I think but I have some stuff to do and need to actually read the first few pages.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

I don't know how many ways or how many times I have to say that I'm not claiming anything else about my role than I've already claimed.

I don't have role flavor, and even if I did I wouldn't give it to you because I've claimed EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT MY ROLE I'M GOING TO.

If you think you can magically figure out the mod, do it from what I've already given out.

I'm ignoring any future questions about this, and I still don't think it's useful.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I get your plan and what you were going for I still don't tnk it's useful. There's not away to narrow down correctly the mod without outing roles, which is stupid and dunb and Jesus fucking Christ can we just scum hunt thanks.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

You guys are taking a quirky fun setup and turning it into shit.

Can we just svum hunt?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 260, Cephrir wrote:
In post 250, Tammy wrote:You guys are taking a quirky fun setup and turning it into shit.

Can we just svum hunt?

Well, if the game is actually broken, we might as well just get it over with

If it's broken according to drams role, fine.

My problem is the "everyone out your roles, flavor, well assign a mod to it and go fron there," which while some roles might be that easy I doubt all are, so it's pointless.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 263, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:I'm not really willing to claim more about our role than we already have (re: Marquis & Cephrir requests) unless they are willing to give us more information as to why they need what they do. Information claiming is a give and take, and I'm not willing to give up things to people I'm not particularly reading as town just because they asked for it.

Just because it's not traditional, I don't think it hurts anything.

Are you mistrusting dram? If so/not why your previous posts and then this one.

Ie if you're dine with no traditional based on claims, why not just out yours, why the song and dance about give and take?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'd be fine with a Layla lynch I think. I thought her points earlier were a bit contrived, but I still do need to read the first few pages OR MAYBE NOT if this is solved.

Tbf I think some role can point to a particular mod, I just don't think all and I don't want to see another ffx where people got stuck on mod stuff. I thought bro made my role, but I've thought it possible also bb, maybe I guess ap, so I dunno.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 276, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:
In post 272, Tammy wrote:Just because it's not traditional, I don't think it hurts anything.

Are you mistrusting dram? If so/not why your previous posts and then this one.

Ie if you're dine with no traditional based on claims, why not just out yours, why the song and dance about give and take?

I trust dram.
I've claimed my role to dram. I haven't/won't claim role for Cephrir/Marquis.

Dram has called ceph town, marquis maybe town, so do you trust dram or not trust his interpretive capabilities?

Also, there are no limits to people interacting with me, I'm just word and post limited, so my language might be stilted or I might have to wait a while to post.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

Welp, not going to complain over confessed scum.

I think if she knew he was an sk, she wouldn't have complied. That might also mean scum don't have day talk, which is just mean?

If dram is an sk, he's just going to no shoot anyway to keep up the facade, but I'm still not gonna worry about that on day one cuz LALALALA we should be looking for scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

Ooooooh I love the smell of caught scum trolling in the morning :p
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 308, Layla wrote:VOTE: no lynch
This or dram

Oh come on doll face, he's an sk, he can take your team down, you need him gone to lynch.

Do we get no impassioned pleas for his good riddance, nothing about how he's lying, no get rid of him or else?

You do your team a disservice, AND ID LIKE TO BE ENTERTAINED!!!

At least you voted thoug, I was waiting to see what you'd do.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

Fuck, accident

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

So, I was thing I needed to take Layla under my wing and show her how not to fold to guilties so easily when there's a potential for 50 pages of angst filled drama one could induce on the thread, and then I wondered jester? And then felt silly because it doesn't work, right? Right?!?!??!??

Nah, she's provs just scum? Right? Right?!??!!?!?!!?!?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

That's the spirit!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 452, Cephrir wrote:im so over this game

<<

>>

><

so we can haz scumhunting now?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

you guys confuse me, yesterday it's all we don't need to play mafia, let's let dram solve it, and today it's pitchforks.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm not sure because I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm not sure it would kill you? It wouldn't work though. Oh wait Yes, you'd be wrong and revealed to everyone if that's what you mean by killing.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Tammy »

Man random.org is a cruel mistress if the scum team actually is Layla, peg, zip.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 523, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:
In post 521, Tammy wrote:Man random.org is a cruel mistress if the scum team actually is Layla, peg, zip.

It happens.
I once got stuck on the same scumteam as you!

How fortunate for you!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, we did! :)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Tammy »

Then you should probably make a cogent argument rather than trolling stuff which is obviously not true and you couldn't know.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh man I hope if that's the case he has to recruit me!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Tammy »

Since it doesn't really matter anymore. My post restriction is that I can only write 100 words a post and I can't post more than three times on a page. I didn't want to out what the terms were exactly because I didn't want overachieving scum going over my shoulder and pointing out a mistake that me and the mods might have missed.

dobedobedo
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Tammy »

I love everything else about my role, and even that is just mildly annoying because I have to keep track so much.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh hey, new page I can post!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

I don't mind if scum target me!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

Layla could give me the ability to commute. Keep me safe!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

I loved my role. I'm bummed I didn't get to play it to the end!

Though a hundred word post restriction was difficult for someone like me!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”