Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #889 (isolation #1) » Fri May 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Vonflare just bought himself so much towncred in my books.

I'll sheep that for now. I'm really busy atm so I don't know if I'm going to reread D1 today.

VOTE: Dragonqueen
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #905 (isolation #2) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:22 am

What are your original thoughts if any?

Vonnflare is town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #914 (isolation #3) » Sat May 16, 2015 3:57 pm

He's town because he's town.

Now that that's established, PK might be scum this game. I haven't finished rereading but when I have I'll give a final verdict.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #916 (isolation #4) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Why aren't you voting me then?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #919 (isolation #5) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:28 pm

In post 885, vonflare wrote:
In post 883, Skybird wrote:So vonflare, who are you scum reading?

ummmm i cant remember.

let me ISO myself.

In post 886, vonflare wrote:ok right, i remember.

There's one scum in {randommidget, dragonqueen}

In post 887, vonflare wrote:VOTE: dragonqueen

Scum don't admit that they had to go back and look up what their reads are.

Sort of too scummy to be scum except for the blatant honesty.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #921 (isolation #6) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Inaccurate because insufficient justification or inaccurate because you think he's scum in spite of it?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #937 (isolation #7) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:07 am

1) I did answer your question.
2) I'm positive we both know that my original failure to answer your question was not something that was relevant to my alignment.
3) I feel like your reluctance to vote me in this situation is an effort to get on my good side.

That said,
VOTE: Senator
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #941 (isolation #8) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:03 pm

i was talking to you kappa
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #942 (isolation #9) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:18 pm

which is to say, I wasn't
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #952 (isolation #10) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Lurking is a scumtell because it allows you to evade making posts which might reveal your alignment.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #988 (isolation #11) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:21 am

VOTE: Dragon Queen

This is scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #991 (isolation #12) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:29 am

Or what, bucko?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #994 (isolation #13) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:46 am

You know you're like really obvious scum right?

I read through and I'm like how the fuck is this person not lynched.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #995 (isolation #14) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:47 am

Could stand to work on that scumgame in like EM or SC2M or something.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #997 (isolation #15) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:11 am

In post 160, DragonQueen wrote:@Scripten, please stop pontificating and waffling and actually scumhunt. That post was really bad, and has theory inaccuracies IMO. I'm not wanting a theory debate from you but you seem real big on pushing theory in the absence of scumhunting.

@Prawneater, But I actually am a lawyer.

In post 163, DragonQueen wrote:@Scripten, I think you misunderstood. I don't think you're bad about mafia. I think you're pontificating in lieu of scumhunting.

If you want to see how he approaches a game, read his meta. Theory debates bog down the thread, unless they are related to interpreting an action. Sometiems they do even then.

In post 179, DragonQueen wrote:@Vonflare, love the discredit. Bus please. What can't come up with enough reasons to mislynch a townie so you gotta bus? You get no towncred for saying weak. Yeah, I'm rolling hostile to see how you roll.

This head is thinking Scripten/Vonflare/Futan/random has all the scums.

In post 180, DragonQueen wrote:Oh wait you might be.

I find it rich you act as if my ISO is supposed to be the epitome of profoundness when yours consists of jackshit.

In post 240, DragonQueen wrote:Hey, so I (elusive) don't generally vote hop and stick to a person until they've done something to change my mind or have confirmed my vote.

This is random's ISO in one place: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6757246

Anyone want to discuss how fucking town it is? Because no, I don't think so.

Random's being a scummy lurker and vonflare is soft defending him. In fact, vonflare brah give me a reads list or rainbow on where your thoughts are for the game so far.

In post 219, eyestott wrote:I'm getting really stressed about a big assignment that's poorly written. At least for the moment, i wont really have time to go the extra mile, but i will still answer questions directed at me, and investigate stuff i think is fishy.

Eyestott, what alignment and role were you in Mafiacraft before your replaced out? TY.

In post 268, DragonQueen wrote:Vonflare, are you seriously selectively reading?

We're tunneling RandomMidget because his 6 posts have no strong content and we're waiting for him to provide a reads list or some read on the game state. If he doesn't then he will be tunneled into oblivion. You're defense of him is also actually causing the hackles to rise so to speak because why aren't you telling him to give a read and stop sticking his head into the sand?

lalaladucks and creative and the colors (and also lalaladucks seems to not really discuss, for example, this thing going on between you, random, and us) strikes me as someone to look into but now until the random and you issue is gotten past.

I'm also wondering why you ask for most town player rather then most scummy but that's neither here nor there.

If you don't answer my or our questions, you will find that you are either being obstructive town or a scumfuck. And either way it gets unpretty for you. So reads and thoughts on other players and situations in the game asap vonflare.

In post 430, DragonQueen wrote:And who do you propose is scummy? Or scummier then random who is either scum or being anti-town to a high degree?

In post 456, DragonQueen wrote:Mac, respond to my questions please.

Scripten, your case is crap and reaching to a degree that makes me wonder about you. Have you ever played with a hydra before? HYDRAS can talk to each other any time in their private topic. Not only that I chat with Titus so there isn't any "one head was unsure of the other" crap because guess what we're in contact whenever we want to be.

1. There is no scum slip. You are nonsensical. Titus is know to be an aggressive player. Case closed for worthlessness.
2 and 3. It seems like you may have difficult with the concept but possible scum or anti-town have to be pressured. I'm suspicious of vonflare because of his AWOLness and his scum game but I don't have enough to go on right now. I'm not really sure why scum hunting is a new concept to you or that it requires pressure.
4. What other strong scum read is there? Also voting random also led to a counterwagon, if you weren't following but I think you were, which is informative.
5. Wow so much shitty logic. It was clearly stated that I think random is being scummy and that vonflare is scummy for defending him. However, I have not gotten anything that was expected from random. Why should I move my vote? Scum have little fake votes that go nowhere, I follow through until I am no longer concerned.

Then too, your whole post is a nonsense because
guess what you didn't vote me.
Bad logic, contradictions, misrep reading of other players. I think Titus was right about you being a scumfuck. Aww...Scripten but you've been trying so hard.

Particularly this crapfest by Scripten:

"Right now, I would rather lynch DQ just because of my previously aired suspicions on top of this post's thoughts, but Vonflare would make for a decent second choice. (And may be the more likely scum in the case of DQ and random being town, though that situation seems unlikely.) That being said, a randomidget lynch also wouldn't be terrible, since he's at best anti-town, but I have no intention of dropping my cases even if random flips scum."

Your scum reads are apparently vonflare, DQ, and random. You have no other scum reads here. All of these players have been entangled in a tunnel or pressure on each other but out of the entire thread you have only these three scum reads. You ignore many other lurker players for these three. Ok, that seems particularly underwhelming.

On day one, no one's scum reads are 100% accurate. Town proves this again and again and again with townie lynches on day one. Its possible to posture any try to pressure potential scum by claiming to have a strong read but really town is rarely lucky enough to. In fact, the only difficulty I'm having in managing this game with the others is that I haven't been able to look at all the players in ISO because of time\etc.

Oh and random, 448 is kind of what I was looking for in terms of having reads. It's a start but you need to post cases or reasons why. However, interesting choice of names. Go further, padawan. Also it seems you like the stick over the carrot?

Scripten #454 is another crappy post in which players who have no reason to bus each other on day one, as that is a terrible strategy for scum in general because you never know if town will pick up on one of the buses and follow it through, would engage in such stupidity. Your scum game must be awful if that's the kind of tactics you employ.

Another subpar post:

" If not random, then I'd lean toward pirate mollie's slot, then up to Futan, though I'm not scumreading either of those very hard."

Oh really? You aren't? Why not?

So you're saying that you would lynch DragonQueen, vonflare, random, or pirate mollie or Futan even though you aren't scumreading the latter two very hard and its possible both are to be replaced. You earlier state that the preference is DQ but then switch to random who indeed is looking like a possibly mislynch. Mind blown.
Contradictions,
now that is a clear scum tell. Oh and unlike you, here let's play:

VOTE: Scripten

Lalaladucks, why does it feel like you blow whichever way the wind takes you? Whoah there rubber ducky, you need to be squeezed don't you?

In post 475, DragonQueen wrote:
In post 473, Scripten wrote:
In post 470, DragonQueen wrote:
@Scripten, yes. Sorry was distracted.

Okay, so here's my question. You realized that Vonflare was building a case on your slot, yes? In that case, why would you accuse him of not being able to build a case to mislynch a townie and, furthermore, accuse him of busing? I mean, if he's making a case on you and you accuse him of busing... surely you can see where I'm coming from?

Ok now I get it. You misunderstood.

I meant to communicate "Bus Random Please". You aren't going to mislynch me.

In post 544, DragonQueen wrote:
In post 499, Mac wrote:
In post 436, DragonQueen wrote:VOTE: Unvote

No need to rush day's end anyway.

Mac, who was your last vote on? Was it us (DragonQueen)? Why didn't you ask any questions or do anything to further your read?

You haven't really done anything to make me change my mind? Between this post and my vote, you'd made 4 posts all of which were not very thrilling and didn't make me want to change my read. why didn't you acknowledge my vote and tell me why I'm wrong? I think the burden is more on you than me here IMO.

What are people's thoughts on lynching prawneater? I think he may be uninterested scum, but I'm not sure. It won't be much use if he flips town, which is sadly always a possibility. :/

Strongest townreads are Scripten & ducks. Still not liking DQ (pending reply to this post), random, vonflare and prawn as of right now.

I can fight you just pointlessly or I can show I'm town and have you show your town. Generally, unless it's a simple misunderstanding, I've found that arguing rarely gets me anywhere. Especially with a vote that's naked and not even on me anymore... I think.

I'll wait on prawneaters replacement before acting there. Going after prawneaters seems a waste in a sea of content or people flailing to avoid it... ala random. Another occupant in prawn's slot may help.

P-edit: Speak of the devil...

It's weird because Titus is a pretty effective scum so I'm guessing it's the other head of the hydra that's doing all these ridiculous scumclaim posts.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #998 (isolation #16) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:12 am

I mean #180 alone would be cause for me to tunnel one person for the rest of the game and refuse to change no matter what.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1003 (isolation #17) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:43 am

Have you noticed you're constantly talking to me like you know I'm town?

It's a really big scumtell. You should work on that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1022 (isolation #18) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:14 am

Hey, I don't mind being lynched but you all had best lynch DragonQueen after.

The slot is absolutely scum and this narcissistic rage is a reflection of the fact that my attacks on her ability have hit a nerve.

After all, if she was town, why would she get defensive over me insulting her mafia play?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1023 (isolation #19) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:16 am

Also, Mac, why do you think Town!DragonQueen would admit they were RBed when you consider RBers are more common scum sided?

That's a null tell at best and I have a theory as to why she'd do it but it can wait for the flip.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1024 (isolation #20) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:17 am

I mean there's the most obvious answer and that's a desperation move because my push has truly unnerved her

but I don't believe that. I think it's a tactical move to try to avoid pressure today.

No thank you!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1027 (isolation #21) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:23 am

I didn't question the playstyle, I specifically attacked her ability AS MAFIA.

It might annoy someone in general, yeah, but narcissistic rage requires an emotional investment in the ability, and attacking someone as being mafia while they are town is incredibly unlikely to provoke it because there's an easier defense mechanism; because I (Elusive) am not mafia, allowing a much easier defense of the ego.

Also, the crux of this is that I attacked Elusive while praising Titus.

I don't have any particularly high opinions of Titus but that wasn't the point, the point was to use the fact that she obviously feels in some way inferior to her hydra partner to test for a NR reaction to it.

Such a reaction happened, and the double down on "RC or me today" proves it.

Bye.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1028 (isolation #22) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:24 am

I don't usually like to do stuff like this but I've hated every post she's made since I replaced in.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1029 (isolation #23) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:25 am

And hated is not here referring to alignment.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1033 (isolation #24) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:42 am

I don't care about your meta.

I don't care how good Titus is.

I know you're scum. I'm finished on that front.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1035 (isolation #25) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:44 am

I said it to antagonize you and get a genuine emotional reaction.

It worked, and your reaction was scum.

I thought that was pretty clear.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1047 (isolation #26) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:11 pm

She's not cop, she's not town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1053 (isolation #27) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Not how I roll.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1054 (isolation #28) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Once you're dead I'll focus on the other players in this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1058 (isolation #29) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:26 pm

You're claiming a scumread on me, demanding that the town lynch me or you'll replace out

and at the same time trying to convince me you're town.

get real.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1060 (isolation #30) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:28 pm

Ooh, is that meant to be a threat?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1061 (isolation #31) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 pm

I mean that's technically OGI but I'll let it slide here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1065 (isolation #32) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:34 pm

I scumread you before I even read the rest of the game.

I'm refusing to engage you in a decent or town manner because you weren't engaging me or AA9 in a decent or town manner.

Did someone say Annie?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1066 (isolation #33) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Lala, you're agreeing with her that I'm psychotic while she's threatening to follow me into games?

What are you even saying rn.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1069 (isolation #34) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:41 pm

I didn't say it was scummy.

I said it was incredibly rude and obnoxious and made me dislike you strongly. That's why I'm not engaging with you.

If I didn't think you were scum I'd just replace out so I wouldn't have to deal with you, but I'm not letting scum strongarm me out of a game like this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1072 (isolation #35) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Hi, I'm going to keep talking to RC like he's town while pretending I have a scumread, voting him, and announcing that it's him or me or I'm replacing.

ok
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1075 (isolation #36) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:49 pm

That's correct.

But since, as you say, I'm scum, why does that matter to you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1077 (isolation #37) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:52 pm

I've played mafia a long time.

Like you said, my arguments meant absolutely nothing to you. I don't think like you. There's a huge playstyle gap between me and "other players."

As uncompelling as you think my reasoning is, I think yours is equally uncompelling.

And so we're at an impasse.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1079 (isolation #38) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:58 pm

I don't play to win.

I play to master myself.

Getting N1ed is practically a badge of honour.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1081 (isolation #39) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Winning requires you to garner cooperation from others.

It's outside of my skillset.

I just focus on my own reads.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1099 (isolation #40) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:27 am

In post 1098, Mac wrote:well, there is the small chance DQ is a scum whatever role who was blocked. although the manner in which she claimed suggests otherwise, IMO.

Annie?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1106 (isolation #41) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Well no.

Mac responded to Annie so that must mean Mac is Annie.

Hi, Annie!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1108 (isolation #42) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Why what?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1110 (isolation #43) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:28 pm

No, I don't have any other scumreads right now.

If I get them, you'll be the first to know.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1112 (isolation #44) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:33 pm

That wasn't sarcasm at all.

I don't have any other scumreads.

If someone says something that gives me a scumread or I find something scummy on rereading I'll tell you first, but as is, I have no desire to push anyone besides DQ.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1118 (isolation #45) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:59 am

DQ can you stop that?

Stahp.

I got something new from that post and it's actually made me curious about Randomidget's ISO which I will probably read now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1121 (isolation #46) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:10 am

But not me, certainly, because !RC.deservestodie
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1124 (isolation #47) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:05 pm

I got prodded for not having posted in 2 whole hours :(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1164 (isolation #48) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:01 am

And I'm back and still voting Dairy Queen.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1193 (isolation #49) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:12 am

I want some DQ :\
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1203 (isolation #50) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:24 am

Or you could vote the DairyQueen
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1228 (isolation #51) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:24 am

cv
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1230 (isolation #52) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:26 am

I think PK would know that I'm town this game.

That's good enough for me to switch off DQ.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1233 (isolation #53) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:30 am

You've seen my town game enough, I can't see why you'd be reading me wrong right now, and I can see why Scum!PK would both want to get rid of me here and see the opportunity.

On the contrary, I think that Town!PK would be reluctant to push on me without a huge amount of supporting details to put down behind the push anyway.

At the very least, he wouldn't have made that post.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1236 (isolation #54) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:33 am

No, you're justifiably concerned about leaving me alive and see the opportunity with the town already at best ambivalent about me.

But it's close enough, right?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1238 (isolation #55) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:35 am

I don't think it's likely that Town!PK would misread me right now, I don't think it's likely that Town!PK would push on me in this manner, and I think that Scum!PK would see a lot of benefit in doing so, albeit the manner being bad is just a weak link in his scum performance here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1242 (isolation #56) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:58 am

In post 1239, DragonQueen wrote:As if there was value in those words.

There is.

In post 1240, Senator wrote:I will point out that RC and I have always been on the same team in our games. She's full of it.

But didn't you just say my lack of, what did you call it,
'holier than thou' pariah self-assuradness
was an alignment indicator?

In post 1241, DragonQueen wrote:RC is self-described as a he.

I'm used to being called a she because my avatar is Annie.

It doesn't bother me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1246 (isolation #57) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:02 pm

I've won games by OMGUS alone because I know when we're in a situation when the person would not be voting me.

An example can be found in the following.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=28580

Furthermore, I've been scumreading PK literally since I replaced into this game, and his terrible vote on me just solidified it because there's not a chance in hell that he'd do that as town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1250 (isolation #58) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:08 pm

I will, thanks.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1251 (isolation #59) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:08 pm

I'm not telling you that you have to do anything.

I am, however, telling you that PK is scum.

You can do with that what you will.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1253 (isolation #60) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:13 pm

That it is!

I actually went to the con in TO last year. It was amazing fun!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1261 (isolation #61) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:18 pm

I guess I made PK crack this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1267 (isolation #62) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:13 pm

In post 1265, Senator wrote:Also, RC is going to get vigged tonight.

Ya, not going to spaz out over that one again because 1) I'm not cop and 2) I have no reason to believe you're vig.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1268 (isolation #63) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Town!PK wouldn't post that because that would be deliberately made to trip up Town!RC specifically.

He saw in the past when we were both town that I flipped out and deathtunneled him in a game when he led me to believe that he was vig who was going to shoot him, and I guess he's trying it again, as feeble as an attempt that it is.

But it matches the general feebleness of his play this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1305 (isolation #64) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Annie <3
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1312 (isolation #65) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:13 am

I'm voting for Senator.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1315 (isolation #66) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:22 am

Well because it would be one less scum to account for.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1318 (isolation #67) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:31 am

VOTE: Unvote
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1325 (isolation #68) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:11 am

still not hammer.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1350 (isolation #69) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:47 am

Town!PK wouldn't have pushed me in that way.

You can say what you want about anything else, but that sells me on his slot being scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1353 (isolation #70) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:15 pm

In post 1351, Skybird wrote:But how can anyone else see and understand your point? Your argument may make 100% sense to you and you could even be right but I've never played with Senator before is your meta read on him means nothing to me.

Can you link me to a game where you and he were in it together and he was town?

They can't.

But it isn't really "me" to sell you on it.

:good:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1370 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:35 am

Quite confident that Annie is adorable.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1376 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:38 am

I agree on DV scum by the way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1377 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:14 am

Can we just end the game, give out flips and stuff, call it a day?

Mod's given up on the game, I'm tired of it, etc.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1378 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:15 am

Like I'm sorry since I just replaced in today and obviously am not as invested in this game as some of you

but this game's clearly over.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1381 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:29 pm

If everyone wants to fill up the game and continue playing, I'm down to do that.

I personally would rather just call the game after how long it's stalled but I won't replace out if everyone else will make the effort to get it going.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1384 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:28 am

Alright, there's no one who wanted this game enough and Espeonage hasn't shown up so I'm pretty done with it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1400 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:48 am

Anniepost
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1421 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Meow impeach nixon
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1462 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Told you he was town.

Can be persuaded to do Elusive or maybe others.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1477 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:11 am

lol guaranteed scum

don't even start PK.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1479 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:18 am

you pushed a lynch

it hit town

i'm so proud of you... *sniff*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1481 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:23 am

You still misread him.

I didn't misread him.

I'm voting scum right now.

You're not voting scum with me.

Further argument with you is futile. Lynch PK if you want to lynch scum or lynch me so that I can get out of this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1484 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:27 am

You didn't see my case on Town!Vonflare either, but he still flipped town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1488 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Ooh, I don't believe that person's claim.

Me, me, pick me!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1489 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:45 pm

*blows kisses into the wind*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1492 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Do ducks get mono, because I wanted to get tested now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1494 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:21 pm

If I die of this illness real life and my slot gets replaced I leave one last message to my replacement, in the hopes that they will save the town that I could not.

Spoiler:
Snape must bring Leia's father to Mordor
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1517 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:00 pm

I've noticed throughout the whole game that people have not been sheeping my votes.

This may be a strong contributing factor vis a vis the lack of dead scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1534 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:48 am

gj letting PK quickhammer btw.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1539 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Lylo.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1560 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:17 am

You pushed me on absolute nonsense and I cannot, at all, see that as being your town play.

I really hope you're still scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1563 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:23 am

Terrible shmerrible your push was nonsense and I would have obliterated both Mac and DV if I wasn't too busy dealing with you.

If your town play is so bad that I end up having to lynch you instead to get anything done, that's not on me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1565 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:25 am

I'd think that would be obvious by this point.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1567 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:26 am

My estimation of town's chances of winning with you as town and me still alive were about 0%.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1570 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:29 am

In post 1533, Senator wrote:
vote: Muffin

Yolo lynch RC tomorrow.

In post 1474, Senator wrote:I want RC actually.

vote: RC

She's guaranteed scum/

In post 1402, Senator wrote:
unvote

vote: RC

In post 1344, Senator wrote:RC's meta is also wrong. Deliberately so, I might add.

In post 1341, Senator wrote:
In post 1340, pisskop wrote:mastermind rando's case is that I was being aggressive. This lynch on me os probably saving his naturally scummy playstyle.

Ive seen him in town and scumslots before.

Fact is, Rando has no case. RC has the 'best' case, and thats built on paranoia and self-centeredness..

This wagon on me is a joke. We should be lynching RC, and cop shoild be copping daes.

You mean Vonflare and Muffin, Vonflare being literally one of the most obviously town players I've seen in my time and Muffin who was solidly towny?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1573 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:31 am

I read your goddamn posts.

I even made the incredibly rare move as RC and defended my actions, very well I might add. You ignored it and kept pushing me.

It takes two to tango.

It doesnt take too much to ISO me for the answerzx instead of inventing your own,

I had my own answers; you were pushing me on completely terrible reasons that I explained why they were terrible and refused to relent.

Where else am I supposed to go from there?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1574 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:32 am

I mean, you know that I like to form wagons on myself and scumhunt off of them.

I've done it in pretty much every game we've played together.

Why did you scumread me for doing basically what I do every game?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1578 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:45 am

Town lynched my hardest townreads two days in a row.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1608 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:25 am

I was not super useful this game.