Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

/confirm
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I put this game on the back burner for a bit and I'm sorry. I will get to this game soon. Sorry.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

So, the fun thing about not really paying attention to a game from the get go is you get to see everything develop at once.

First thing
: I'm surprised this game is only 7 pages long with some of the players on the player list being in this game.

Second thing
: The Jingle-could-be-scum-slip thing is/should be the main focus for today I think. We have Heartless dropping what is apparently the scum team name in one post with Jingle echo'ing it shortly after like it's a known fact. We then have Heartless saying the info is known to them because of their role and Jingle explaining that he thought it was written somewhere and didn't search to see if it was. I spent too much time on this I think, but all in all, with how Heartless went about it and using the info to call Jingle scum, I don't see how Heartless could be scum. Reading through Jingle makes me think he's scum who got caught, attempted to dig himself out, and then disappeared to take the heat off. I especially don't like his 'oh noes I is lynched' posting. Someone else said it somewhere and I will agree, it reads fake as hell.

Third thing
: Meds reads very town at this time. This has also been said by a few and I agree. Their posting seems to be very much scum hunting. Town pile for now.

Fourth thing
: Rainbowdash's up front claim is either a pre-determined scum gambit or for reals. I'll know better how I feel about it after Jingle flips.

Fifth thing
: d3x, are you town? Why should I believe you?

Sixth thing
: There is something off about RIPs posting. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't read genuine. Weary of this one.

Seventh thing
: Yakko's posting is...well, I can't go into it, but I'm seeing scum here.

Final thing
:
VOTE: Jingle
L-2
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 169, Heartless wrote:you know what's awesome? all the people suspecting rip and not voting him. that's great.

Are you not scum reading Jingle anymore?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 175, Jingle wrote:
In post 166, Kthxbye wrote:Second thing: The Jingle-could-be-scum-slip thing is/should be the main focus for today I think. We have Heartless dropping what is apparently the scum team name in one post with Jingle echo'ing it shortly after like it's a known fact. We then have Heartless saying the info is known to them because of their role and Jingle explaining that he thought it was written somewhere and didn't search to see if it was. I spent too much time on this I think, but all in all, with how Heartless went about it and using the info to call Jingle scum, I don't see how Heartless could be scum. Reading through Jingle makes me think he's scum who got caught, attempted to dig himself out, and then disappeared to take the heat off. I especially don't like his 'oh noes I is lynched' posting. Someone else said it somewhere and I will agree, it reads fake as hell.

Hey Kthx. You scum?
Or just another VI game for you?

Reads, since someone asked so nicely.

Town:

Heartless
RBD
D3X
Meds

In descending order of confidence, although Heartless and RBD are both at "I'd rather lynch me than this" level townreads.

RIP is a strong scumread and also
I want to lynch him because he
insulted me and my intelligence
and I don't want to turn this game into a series of
insults
like my brother would.

So either you don't know what "VI" stands for/means or your not actually wanting to lynch RIP due to him insulting your intelligence. You can't have it both ways. My personal opinion is that you're full of shit and scum.

There is probably 1-2 scum on my wagon at any point in time, but I doubt it's been scumfree since Heartless unvoted me. Thus I want to look into those players more.

And I have a metric shitton of VI reads.

Sorry, meant to add this to the previous post. Leaving for real this time.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

**fixed**
In post 175, Jingle wrote:
In post 166, Kthxbye wrote:Second thing: The Jingle-could-be-scum-slip thing is/should be the main focus for today I think. We have Heartless dropping what is apparently the scum team name in one post with Jingle echo'ing it shortly after like it's a known fact. We then have Heartless saying the info is known to them because of their role and Jingle explaining that he thought it was written somewhere and didn't search to see if it was. I spent too much time on this I think, but all in all, with how Heartless went about it and using the info to call Jingle scum, I don't see how Heartless could be scum. Reading through Jingle makes me think he's scum who got caught, attempted to dig himself out, and then disappeared to take the heat off. I especially don't like his 'oh noes I is lynched' posting. Someone else said it somewhere and I will agree, it reads fake as hell.

Hey Kthx. You scum?
Or just another VI game for you?

Reads, since someone asked so nicely.

Town:

Heartless
RBD
D3X
Meds

In descending order of confidence, although Heartless and RBD are both at "I'd rather lynch me than this" level townreads.

RIP is a strong scumread and also
I want to lynch him because he
insulted me and my intelligence
and I don't want to turn this game into a series of
insults
like my brother would.

There is probably 1-2 scum on my wagon at any point in time, but I doubt it's been scumfree since Heartless unvoted me. Thus I want to look into those players more.

And I have a metric shitton of VI reads.

Sorry, meant to add this to the previous post. Leaving for real this time.

So either you don't know what "VI" stands for/means or your not actually wanting to lynch RIP due to him insulting your intelligence. You can't have it both ways. My personal opinion is that you're full of shit and scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

well....sorta fixed. w/e
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 180, Rainbowdash wrote:you are getting worked up about right?

Here's the deal. They way I read the Heart/Jingle interaction, I don't see how 1 isn't scum. I don't see that being Heart. This leaves Jingle. Just because it was the first wagon and it reached L-1 in less than 10 pages doesn't make it the wrong wagon.

All that said, I noticed and was trying to figure out what to do with what you posted about lufan and...

In post 180, Rainbowdash wrote:what is your RIP read sitting at?

In post 166, Kthxbye wrote:Sixth thing: There is something off about RIPs posting. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't read genuine. Weary of this one.

Here's where I'm at currently. If we lynch Jingle, then we get a read on 2 players. If we lynch lufan/RIP, we only get a read on Jingle...maybe.

I've played with Jingle before, so I still need to find that game and compare.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 183, Rainbowdash wrote:You are attacking Jingle for seemingly saying RIP is a policy lynch

No, that's not was I'm saying at all.

First off, I'm calling Jingle out as scum for the early exchange and how fake his explanation and 'whoa is me I'm lynched' posts. THAT is why I'm calling Jingle scum.

Secondly, I am not attacking Jingle for saying RIP is a policy lynch. Where are you even getting this? Jingle calls me an idiot. He then says he doesn't like how RIP insults his intelligence. He then calls many people in this game idiots. I was simply, as was bolded in my post, pointing out how hypocritical and fake his 'feelings' are which goes hand in hand with his fake bullshit 'whoa is me I'm lynched' posting.

Fake = Scum. Jingle = Fake. Jingle = Scum.

Now Rainbow, why are you hard defending Jingle?

In post 183, Rainbowdash wrote:these weird attacks that seem to take somewhat hypocritical stances and blow things way out of proportion while ignoring more critical links in the chain.

Bull fucking shit. You are saying shit that just isn't true for what...to see your own posting? Point this shit out right now. I'll wait.

In post 184, Jingle wrote:Tell me about how me town makes heartless scum, please. That sounds fascinating, given that I'm pretty sure we're both town.

Lucky for me, I don't think you're town so... :wink:

How bout a question that is pertinent:
What did you do in the 10 minutes between p51 and p52 and then the 4 minutes between p52 and p53.

In p51, you recognize (correctly I might add) that you are at L-1.
In p52, you quote not 1 but 2 votes of 6 on you. You then 'explain' your actions of why you posted as though you knew the scum team's name in regards to reading your role PM.
In p53, you post as though you just realized you were lynched.

All 6 votes on you were on the same damned page. So, if you can somehow explain in a way that's believable how you fuck up you p51-53 so badly by miscounting votes on ONE WHOLE PAGE, I may try and not tunnel you till you're lynched....I doubt it, but I wanna see you trip over your fakeness so everyone else can see it for what it is.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 188, Rainbowdash wrote:and I cant for a second believe you are comfortable being on a wagon if you are town that has lufan (who cant explain his vote) and Mainez (who is voting him for the scumteam thing but apparently doesn't know the scumteam name) on it.

This....is something I will concede is a valid point I wasn't paying attention to.

In post 188, Rainbowdash wrote:Your hypocracy is around RIP. You seem to call him scum, then are just coming down hard and almost calling Jingle scum for interaction with him where Jingle calls him scum, which seems to show that you either don't really have a leaning scum read (which is about where you seem to be on RIP - although you seem to be shirking answering that one) or that's changed... or you are trying to say Jingle is bussing... or something that doenst make any sense.

So out of curiosity... why is one of Jingle/Heartless scum? That just seems like another thing you are throwing out there to somehow add more weight to your push.

Firstly, I'm not calling Jingle scum for any interaction with RIP. Again with you putting words in my mouth.

Secondly, the Jingle/Heartless interaction didn't look like town vs town to me. If Jingle were to flip town, I wouldn't go after Heartless at all at this point.

As hard for me as this is....maaaaybe I'm wrong. Comparing Jingle this game to his scum game in House has me second guessing myself.

Part of me still thinks he's scum, but it may be pride more than actual analysis. I grudgingly

UNVOTE:
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 194, d3x wrote:@Kthx166- Why did you feel the need to rehash everything that has already been said about the Jingle/Dark Coalition? You didn't really add any depth to the debate and multiple people {myself included} have already given a play by play.

My catch up and thought process for all to see. Transparency.

In post 194, d3x wrote:Have you ever asked me this question before?

Don't know. Have I? If so, was I town or scum?
In post 194, d3x wrote:Why can't you go into it?

Ongoing.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Prodge. Sorry, work takes over Sunday through Wednesday most weeks. Thursday night I shall return.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Welp, I skimmed this game and found myself not caring much.

All boils down to RIP claiming miller after being strung up. It stinks of convenience. I agree with this wagon.

VOTE: RIP
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 347, Jingle wrote:And kthx, please read the goddamn thread.

Piss off. It's D1. The chances we hit scum D1 are small as are the scum tells.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #14) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 350, RIP wrote:So I claim that I'm bodyguard and bye votes me lol.

You could claim to be king of the free world and I'd still vote you for throwing in miller on top of it.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #15) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Kthxbye »

You claimed a role that is NOT provable unless you happen to target the same person scum target AND you claim to show scum if investigated. Please tell me why it's so wierd to you that you're being scum read because of it. Explain how your claim makes you conf town in anyone's eyes but your own.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #16) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 358, Elbirn wrote:
In post 357, Kthxbye wrote:You claimed a role that is NOT provable unless you happen to target the same person scum target AND you claim to show scum if investigated. Please tell me why it's so wierd to you that you're being scum read because of it. Explain how your claim makes you conf town in anyone's eyes but your own.

So like I get where you're coming from, but we can basically just ignore him at this point. He either eats a night kill tonight, or he's alive tomorrow and we lynch him. Done, he's sorted. Court dismissed, bring out the dancin' lobstahs.

What does him being alive tomorrow prove? Let's say he's town and just has a shitty town role. Why do scum target him tonight no matter what? If he's not today's lynch because he might be town but can't prove it while showing scum if investigated, how does his being alive tomorrow confirm him any more scum than he is today?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #17) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Kthxbye »

That's not even mentioning the CC from d3x.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #18) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Let me put it this way. I don't see scum!d3x CC'ing a role and pushing the lynch. I can't think of a time scum!d3x has sacrificed himself for a lynch that would/should happen without any CC.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #19) » Fri May 01, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Kthxbye »

lufan, this is a game, not some place for you to troll or blog. care to play?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #20) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

/golfclap KJ's intro....

/end sarcasm

I HAD a town read on Meds. Now I'm second guessing that read.

Let me ask you KJ, how do you in one breath call d3x town for 'hitting the nail on the head' with Jingle, saying Jingle's defense "reeks of scum backtracking", then in the next breath call RIPs play scummy as well? Do you think they are both scum or...?

I like Arist's catch-up post. Reads as genuine.
In post 393, Aristophanes wrote:Bye, I don't get your read of the Jingle/Heartless interactions mentioned in 182. Care to elaborate as to why Jingle is scum from it?
Also, I dislike your "It's D1, fuck it" attitude that has come out as a defense. Seems like you ran out of defenses and it was as good a reason as any.

I did elaborate on it in p185. Rainbow's p188 made me rethink and reread without tunnel vision goggles on. As for my D1 attitude, that's me so...sorry?

As for your Lufan vote, well, it's not awful. It does hinge on Jingle being town though which even though I'm not so cock-sure he's scum that slipped, I'm not sold he's town by any stretch.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #21) » Sun May 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

With the amount of trolling Lufan has done recently...I just don't believe he's flipping anything other than scum. Why scum, that hammer from him came after d3x posting his being at L-1. It reads more to me like he's eliminating town conversation more than w/e bullshit excuse he came up with. His "full readslist" reads as scum trolling as well. Maybe I'm wrong, but these past 2 pages read as scum giving up and trolling more than town falling on his sword.

It's null and void as we'll find out soon enough, but all I see from lufan is

IF on the off chance lufan flips town, welcome to my banned/auto PL lynch list.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Sun May 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh the trickery!

I wonder if Lufan knew this or if he thought he lynched himself. 99.9% sure it's the latter. But what's it all mean?

re vig claim: Rainbow, do you really believe a vig claim from someone who 'hammers' themselves?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #23) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Not happy about this massclaim.

I'm Dr. Xenon Bloom. I have a 1 shot ability to spy on one person and their affairs and learn the name of said person.

Guess it works out though as if I'm not murdered tonight, we can poll who I spy on and figure out if they are lying about their claim today and report a true or false claim (as far as names are concerned).

Popcorn to Flames.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #24) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Sorry I've been missing, but I'll have to be missing a little more. I'll be able to phone post but don't expect deep thoughts.

MOD: V/LA through 14May
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #25) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Kthxbye »

i will leave my tgt to myself. will hammer when night actions solidified
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #26) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

First, not sure who died and made Jingle confirmed town, but this him leading everything and deciding who does what is pinging my paranoia hard.

Because of this and my history with d3x, I didn't go after anyone on 'my list' Jingle posted. I went after d3x. I don't know a lot about the show, but d3x is indeed Rick. This result also means d3x indeed didn't do an action last night therefore:

VOTE: Flames

A scum-d3x swapping with Flames is the only way I see flames not being scum and since I learned that d3x is Rick, d3x didn't do anything last night. Since it's pretty cut and dry, we can make a plan for night actions (with more opinions than Jingle's) and move on with this day I think.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #27) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I'm still really busy right now so this is mostly a prodge.

I will say however that I'm pretty sure the point of a Vig is to try and hit scum. I've only glanced over the thread, but yeah, not a fan of the suggestion of me being vig'ed. Wish I could go into more, but I'm off to work.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #28) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 686, Jingle wrote:
In post 540, killerjester wrote:
Aristophanes: vanillaice-r [Scroopy Nooples]
Jingle: visitor (unspecified neg utility?) [Jerry]
Flames682:
tracker
[
Scary Terry
]
Heartless:
odd-night weak doc
[
Beth
]
Elbirn: neighborizer (morty cop) [Jessica]
Killerjester: active dreamer (1x something) [Goldenfold]
Kthxbye: 1x name cop [Xenon Bloom]
lufan131: 1x bulletproof vig [Snuffles/Snowball]
RIP:
miller bodyguard
[
Lincler
]
d3x: self-targeting busdriver [Rick]
Rainbowdash: ????? (unstoppable + scumtrolled) [Meeseeks]
hi im Yakko:
motion detector
[
Leonard
]
Mainez: 1x jailkeeper [Summer]

Sigh, just worked a 15 hour day and I have to come in here to tell you all how dumb your vig shot plan is. Awesome....

-First of all, I didn't want to have to claim this today, but I'm not 1 shot. Thank you Heartless for screwing the Good guys yet again.

-Secondly, you're whole idea that I need to eat a bullet is scummy as shit and based on Elbirn having a VERY specific investigate which is only an investigate if town due to the mass claim (and nobody claiming Morty) and Flames (who is confirmed scum if you aren't reading the thread) claimed tracker and that 3 investigative roles would be too many. Not only do you ignore that Flames is confirmed scum, but you also ignore that there are 4 protective roles claimed. Elbirn is damn near confirmed town BUT, that doesn't mean he's an investigative role in the least. It's very possible that town!Elbirn's claimed ability is nothing more than a red herring. There could simply be no Morty in the game at all. This is something I think you would have come to on your own since you think scum possibly didn't have to fake claim.

Side note to this. You mentioned that if Flames is the role he said he is (no actual proof of this), that would mean if you really think I'm scum with Flames, scum would have 2 investigative roles? You don't make sense. You find it hard to believe there are 3 investigative roles but easily believe if there are, that scum have 2 of them. You are also fine with 4 claimed protective roles.

To be honest, YOUR claim is the one that's stinking, not mine. Your claimed PR is that of being a scum tool. You get vanillaiced, yet there is no proof that you needed to be or that you weren't some 1 shot that used up your power and were fine being vanillaized since nobody has a clue what you did and didn't do last night. I could easily see you being scum with Flames.

Your whole 'vig kthx' plan screams scum trying to manipulate town to better your chances at winning.

I'll be visiting you tonight and we'll see if YOU are who you say you are.

I mean, if Jingle is town and a negative utility, I don't see how you could also be a negative utility and be town as well. I used your logic correctly here right?

Top claimed PR's to be scum:
Flames
Aristophanes
RBD
Mainez

Top scum picks:
Flames
RBD/Jingle
Mainez

d3x likely town
lufan leaning town
KJ leaning town
Elbirn likely town
Aristophanes leaning town

If anyone should eat a bullet tonight, it should be RBD or Jingle. My vote is to vig Jingle (claimed negative utility) while I see if RBD is who she says she is or be scums target for outing myself as not a 1 shot.

On the chance that there is a redirect and Flames is town, then the most likely fake claim is RBD in which case RBD is the best vig shot and Jingle is who I will visit.

/drop mic
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #29) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

More when I'm not trying to do 100 things in a 3 hour break, but let's put it this way.

It's this simple people: If I'm lying, I'll be alive tomorrow. If I'm telling the truth, you're wasting a vig shot on me tonight as scum will target me to get rid of me now that they don't think I'm 1 shot.

Speaking of which: d3x, stfu about the vig kthx for lying BS. If I claim anything but 1 shot yesterday, I'm dead last night. You know this therefore your wish for my head in this instance is ridiculous. It'd be like asking a vig to shoot a Hider that claimed Cop b/c he lied to live and get town more info. You should be ashamed. Not to mention you know this is how my brain works.

You asked if my PR was useful, and the answer is: fucking duh.

Unless you think there is no Morty and everyone, including scum, claimed their real name, then scum is fake claiming names and likely abilities. If we wouldn't have mass claimed, then I'd still have been useful when it comes time for someone to claim before being lynched. Had I investigated said person, I could possibly save us a mislynch or more. Either way, you people are advocating 'kill the cop'. /facepalm

I don't think lufan should shoot tonight. He's safe. He's claimed 1 shot and scum have to deal with me. Him targeting me not only wont conf town, but it would be wasted as scum are going to target me anyway. It's that fucking simple.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #30) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 716, d3x wrote:
In post 712, Kthxbye wrote:If I claim anything but 1 shot yesterday, I'm dead last night.
Explain to me how you would be dead with a Reflexive Busdriver, a Doctor, and a BodyGuard in play.

Due to the order in which I was popcorned, there was the RIP claim and your 'CC'. I didn't believe the RIP claim due to your CC and if I claimed my full PR, getting around your position swap would be easy for scum to get to me. I figured if I claimed 1 shot, scum would search elsewhere as they'd only have to worry about me for one night.

Kthxbye wrote:You asked if my PR was useful, and the answer is: fucking duh.
I don't recall doing this, so you can just chill the fuck out, bro.

You didn't, it was scum!RBD. She says Elbrin is confirmed town yet thinks a name cop is useless? gtfo. That is where the 'fucking duh' comes from. Unless there is not Rick, Rick is scum and has fake claimed his/her name and probably role. Thus, I am 100% useful. We should be talking about who's going to protect me tonight, not trying to convince a claimed vig to shoot me.

Side note: A scum RBD confirms lufan. A scum RBD would know lufan is town and thus a vig which explains this whole 'vig kthx tonight' campaign.

My vote for vig is for lufan to not only prove he has a kill but also to prove he's town with her scum flip. Her and flames for scum 2015. Jingle, though correct about me, is off his ever loving rocker if he thinks RBD is town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #31) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Kthxbye »

if her PR was a 1 shot, going up for vanilla gives town cred and let's her use her ability N1.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #32) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

You know RBD, just because you are putting up this front of being in charge of shit doesn't make you in charge or remotely town.
You may have others fooled, but not this guy.
The above isn't remotely how it's going to go down b/c I'm going to prove your scum tomorrow or you'll have to use your scum kill tonight to get rid of me.

@lufan: Do you have an original thought on how you are going to prove your claim and if tonight, who you'll target?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #33) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 726, d3x wrote:
In post 723, Rainbowdash wrote:@kthnx - What result did you get? Rick or Rick Sanchez?
Kthx, please answer this.

Full name. Rick Sanchez. Can't confirm your role like scum Rainbow has insinuated multiple times now, but I can confirm you didn't lie about your name.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #34) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Kthxbye »

correction, he lied about the number of uses. w/e. was gonna die without protection tonight anyway.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #35) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Kthxbye »

yeah, lets lynch town over conf scum.... :roll:

how is it nobody else seeing this shit aside from the OTHER scummy person trying to dictate everyone's actions?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #36) » Fri May 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

you need to:
a: piss off. you're no more town than anyone aside from flames and that's only because someone far more important than ypu died to get the guily.

b: calm the hell down. this is a game.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #37) » Fri May 22, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

also, as much as RBD is scum, voting anyone other than flames today is anti-town.

@dex: I would like to hear your plan as you are near conf town. If it still includes lufan targetting me tonight to prove he's town, so be it.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #38) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 768, d3x wrote:@Kthx- What is your case on Pony?

Biggest problem with pony is I was town reading her D1 with their play. Now, all she wants to do is vig/lynch town to the point of ignoring conf-scum!flames. Looking at her claim while now not town-reading her also points to scum, not town. If you really look at it, all it is is a, 'If I'm tracked or watched to a NK, it wasn't my fault guys.' The biggest point though is still her desire to get rid of me.

It's not a fancy case, but it's all I really need from my PoV.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Alright, so we has a problem. A couple of problems actually.

Firstly
, Titus's (Mainz's) role name came back as Rick Sanchez. Obviously, Titus is not Rick Sanchez. Now, the questions are:
1---Did d3x target Mainz last night?
2---Did d3x target someone else?
3---Did d3x target anyone at all?

I'll answer the third with most likely yes due to:
In post 760, d3x wrote:...
Aris Vanillaizes Jingle.
lufan Shoots either kj or Aris.
Kthx checks out Mainez while Elbirn checks out Jingle. Barring a blatant guilty from one of our NameCops, we Lynch Kthx Tomorrow.
Mainez JKs RBD.
I keep my Portal Gun Target close to the vest.

That quote also likely answers the first and second questions but I think adding in this:
In post 703, d3x wrote:@Mainez- I mean this with the utmost respect. If you can't keep with the flow of this game, please replace out. There is no shame in it if RL isn't allowing you the time you need to post.

makes it very likely that the answer to 1 is no and the answer to 2 is yes. I know d3x and I very highly doubt that he takes a bullet for someone he doesn't think is going to pull any weight come end game.

Now, this is the tricky/confusing part for me. If d3x didn't use his PR on Titus (which I obv don't believe he did due to the above), scum have a way to redirect
which would also explain Flames flipping town.
This leaves only 2 explanations for Titus coming back as Rick:
1. Titus is scum and if anything other than Summer came back, I'd have a confirmed scum result.
2. Scum are attempting to use my result to get another mis-lynch through today.

I honestly don't know which way I'm leaning right now. My last scum game, every night action I did was to mess with town so I can totally see either of these being true.

For that reason, I'm going to focus someplace else for the moment.
----------------------------------------------
Secondly
, I received additional info that I no longer have a vote.

Not that it matters but to prove my claim:
VOTE: lufan

@lufan: You were asked to vig multiple targets and you yourself claimed you would target someone of your own choosing. 1 person died last night. Seeing as it was the town bus driver, I'm guessing d3x's death is on scum and not you. What action are you claiming you took last night?

@Titus: What action are you claiming you (or Mainz) took last night?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh and for VCA purposes:
-------------------
D1
hi im Yakko
- Lufan131,
d3x
Heartless
Killerjester
hi im Yakko
Elbirn
Jingle

Jingle -
Flames682

RIP
-
Kthxbye

Lufan131 -
RIP
, Mainez, Aristophanes

Not Voting: Rainbowdash
-------------------
D2
Flames682
-
Elbirn
d3x
Kthxbye
killerjester
Jingle
, Aristophanes
Kthxbye
- Rainbowdash

Not Voting: lufan131,
Flames682
, Mainez
--------------------
Oranges are those on both mis-lynches. What the VCA tells me is at LEAST one of Elbirn, KJ, and/or Jingle are scum. This VCA makes me want to focus on those 3 over lufan/Titus....hmmm
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

rbd: first, where is your vote on me? Next, how is it you are so quick to even believe I lost my vote without a vote count since yesterday I was your lynch today no matter what?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

/golfclap

you're so conf town and amazing at this game :roll:

answer the questions
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Alright, so the question now is did d3x target RBD last night?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Sorry all, I'm having a rough go of it irl right now. Hoping things clear up and I can get back to this.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

more when not on phone but today is either a NL or RBD. there are a ton of scenarios where kj, lufan, jingle and ari are scum with rbd, but I don't see rbd town in any of them.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Kthxbye »

nobody is conf-town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

if I still had a vote, I'd be pushing for rbd still
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

though a nl is prolly best at this point.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Kthxbye »

so it appears as if Jingle didn't steal my vote but rather just made it so I couldn't vote....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Kthxbye »

With 8 remaining players and it being safe to assume 3 are scum, town had 5 votes and scum had 3.

If Jingle is town and has stolen my vote to give him 2 instead of 1, then this is still the case.
If Jingle is scum and has stolen my vote to give him 2 instead of 1, then town are down to 4 votes while scum have 4.

If Jingle is town and has 2 votes, it would still take Titus and lufan to both be town and it would take the remaining 1 town not on Ari (or any other scum mattwagon for that er) to hammer scum today.
If Jingle is scum and has 2 votes, soon as town get to L-2 and he's around, it's gg.

Seeing as I'm pretty sure I have been at L-2 at some point, this means Jingle is town or a scum Jingle missed his opportunity or doesn't have 2 votes and only nullified my vote. I'm leaning the former of the 3.

So, what's it all mean? In order to lynch scum today, Jingle
must
be town
and
have 2 votes and the remaining 3 town have to join him on a scum wagon OR scum will have to bus.

Ari is only town
if
Jingle is scum (with 2 votes) with both of titus and lufan -OR- if Jingle is scum with only 1 vote (mine being not stolen but just suppressed), one of Titus/Lufan is scum with him and the remaining scum partner is waiting for a town vote to join the wagon so they can hammer.

If Ari was town and Jingle is scum with 2 votes and titus and lufan are both town, scum have 2 votes not on the wagon and would have won already. If Ari was town and Jingle is scum with 1 vote and titus and lufan are both town, scum still have 2 votes and would have hammered already. If Ari was town and Jingle is town with 2 votes and one of Lufan/Titus is town, scum still have 2 votes and would have hammered already. If Ari was town and Jingle is town with one vote and one of Lufan/Titus is town, scum still have 2 votes and would have hammered already......getting the picture?

So, with all that in mind, why isn't Ari looking at Jingle/lufan/titus as scum if the only way he is town is if the above is true? Instead, he's voting someone NOT on his wagon and is voting with RBD, which brings me to my next obvious question. Why is RBD ignoring glaring obviousness (like the above) and pushing shit as fact and flooding the thread with it?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Unofficial vote count

Aristophanes - 4 (titus, jingle, lufan, Elbirn)
Kthxbye - 2 (rainbowdash, Aristophanes)
No Lynch - 1 (killer jester)

Not Voting: kthxbye

Now we see if Jingle has 2 votes or 1.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

You serious right now? No way Ari flips town. My p1136 has him as scum unless 3 of titus/kj/lufan/jingle are scum
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Every single time RBD comes up with a plan I think:
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Kthxbye »

gg all.

especially RBD. you were spot on and nobody listened.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”