Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Cho »

Hi.

I'm a paranoid misogynist Straight White Male.

And I have a gun.

VOTE: farside22

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Cho »

Intent to shoot by midnight.

Don't you ignore me.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Cho »

Most likely farside for the empty, unproductive questioning and shit vote.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Cho »

Oh look, it's my birthday. Guess I get a birthday shot.

Kill: farside22

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 77, FakeGod wrote:cho, i thought you claimed pgo not dayvig

Oh, that too, I guess.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Cho »

I want to vote FakeGod for purposely being a dick as if he's scum trying to get townread off of that, but 1) that seems just a bit too juvenile for his tastes and 2) farside is still scum.

And yes, while I'm not a dayvig, I am a PGO of sorts. Warning + "do not cross" if PR, pls approach if scum, etc etc.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Cho »

Number of pages before first usage of "braincells": 6

VOTE: LLD

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #7) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Cho »

Actually, maybe that makes you town? Idk.

VOTE: farside

Back to confscum.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 167, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 156, Cho wrote:I want to vote FakeGod for purposely being a dick as if he's scum trying to get townread off of that, but 1) that seems just a bit too juvenile for his tastes and 2) farside is still scum.

And yes, while I'm not a dayvig, I am a PGO of sorts. Warning + "do not cross" if PR, pls approach if scum, etc etc.

Well I'm a bulletproof vigilante, and guess who I'll be shooting tonight.

:roll:

Like, the fact that this doesn't matter even a little means you should either start talking about more important things, or shut your mouth and let people with enough braincells to function as a human being do it for you.

Your choice.

But you're the one trying to get secret alts to out their mains!! How is that important at all compared to a PGO claim!!!!!!

It feels like you're looking for excuses to insult or attack people. But I know that's kind of an inherent aspect of your personality, and I'd halfheartedly advocate a policy lynch on you if you didn't have the joindate/rep that you do, so... eh?

There really isn't much to comment on here other than that I want farside dead. For being scum. And things like that.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Cho »

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 172, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 171, Cho wrote:
In post 167, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 156, Cho wrote:I want to vote FakeGod for purposely being a dick as if he's scum trying to get townread off of that, but 1) that seems just a bit too juvenile for his tastes and 2) farside is still scum.

Well I'm a bulletproof vigilante, and guess who I'll be shooting tonight.

:roll:

Like, the fact that this doesn't matter even a little means you should either start talking about more important things, or shut your mouth and let people with enough braincells to function as a human being do it for you.

Your choice.

But you're the one trying to get secret alts to out their mains!! How is that important at all compared to a PGO claim!!!!!!

It feels like you're looking for excuses to insult or attack people. But I know that's kind of an inherent aspect of your personality, and I'd halfheartedly advocate a policy lynch on you if you didn't have the joindate/rep that you do, so... eh?

There really isn't much to comment on here other than that I want farside dead. For being scum. And things like that.

It's called putting pressure on players to see their reactions.

You DO know how to play this game, right?

See, first you try and FIND the scum, then you try and LYNCH them.

On the other hand, talking about role bullshit and prancing around like you're something special earns you exactly.... nothing.

So I mean, do you if that's what you like, but you won't get any positive attention here.

You remind me of arcangel9. She also kind of sucked at this game.

For the briefest second I considered replacing out because wow are you an unpleasant individual. But down that road lies trust tells, so... we will continue on!

Farside's early excessive questioning, hop on your altwagon, and tone reminiscent of when we were scum together in Paradise Lost made her my strongest scumread (though tbf the majority of my reads so far are in limited "meh" and "do not like" [read: mostly null] categories) and her "bored" explanation both
bored
and did not satisfy me in return.

I'm talking about "role bullshit" because I, at least, think it's imperative that it's fully understood that I actually am a PGO, and rather than take the hero route of gambling on a scumkill/PR hitting me, I'd rather not just . In fact it was farside in Drawn in Arrival who was a Town Inventor and gifted the multiple-times-claimed (Town) PGO with a 1-shot Bulletproof Vest on Night 1 (I was a Backup SK that game, and my regular-SK also shot the multiple-times-claimed PGO Night 1). That's the only memorable experience I've had with PGOs, and it wasn't a good one.

So I'll continue to remind you all of this and prance around and be special because my role
demands
it, and I'm not going to just sit back and let some dumb but actually useful town PR forget tonight.

(Note: I recently asked SleepyKrew a question about how a certain aspect of my role worked, which he readily [and promptly] answered. I then asked him if that answer was guaranteed to be true, and his answer was "nope" again. Which should have been obvious because ~bastard game~ but unlike post 1's "the only bastard aspect is that Role PMs and flips may be missing important information" might imply to some, that also extends to private communication asking about potential slyly-omitted information.)

Considering I'm so bad at this game, though (which I
know
, dear, but I still play because usually I still have fun), I'll just say right now that I am not opposed to martyring myself to this game's big bad group of PL-hungry wolves because at the moment I'm kind of 50-50 on wanting to play this one or not.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #11) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Cho »

Should I quickhammer?

I'm not quickhammering.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 177, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Ok, so new page, same useless poster.

Tell me, why is Farside scum? I don't know why I'm asking, I'm gonna get a shitty answer involving meta and bad reads but hey, let's give you a chance to be intelligent.

Can I get an actual...
thing
from you on why farside is town or even just something towny that clashes enough with her scumminess? I would much rather try to work with you/get you to try and work with me here if you're town than having to play this whole "you insult me, I respond while trying not to reveal how much your particular brand of insults bother me" game.

Quote in my mind right now is something GI said in Vanilla Nightless about you!scum liking to toss insults around and play scumgames by causing town to feel like shit. So that's the mindset I've got a foot and half in, while also trying to move out of that and take into account the "LLD is an asshole regardless of alignment" thing. Basically it's not a fun place to be.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Cho »

EBWOP:
In post 183, Cho wrote:I'd rather not just let town be dumb and include me on their list when shooting into the dark as usual (metaphorical shooting, because I'm not quite sure yet about how I feel about being vigged - on one hand PGO, on the other, expedited death and no more having to engage LLD out of necessity).

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Cho »

UNVOTE:

Ok, I like that.

Fuck.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Cho »

Fuzzy, how many scumgames have you had (name them)?

Yes, I could look it up myself, but no, I can't look it up myself.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Cho »

Don't care about the farside stuff anymore, she's town, I was tunneling for lack of something better to focus on.

Which isn't my problem because everything else just feels like annoying unreadable PL pushes and a subpar Fuzzy wagon that I cbf to try and read (as in "analyze") atm until I get a response from him and decide whether I want to whiteknight it or not.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #17) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 198, Cho wrote:Which isn't my problem because everything else just feels like annoying unreadable PL pushes and a subpar Fuzzy wagon that I cbf to try and read (as in "analyze") atm until I get a response from him and decide whether I want to whiteknight it or not.

And in this situation, experience dictates that scum is in the lurkers... right?

VOTE: Elmo

whatever don't care, at least my vote feels comfortable

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Cho »

In post 232, Flames682 wrote:
In post 224, FakeGod wrote:
In post 210, McMenno wrote:The fuzzy wagon is forming and it's a good one.

VOTE: Fuzzy

L-1

did you really thought that claim came from scum?

not sure if bad town or trolling scum; I guess I'll take a look at meta and find out
I've played a couple games as Menno and he always looks scummy but turns out to be town. This seems like how he normally plays.

VOTE: Flames682

I am very very very certain that this slot is scum (and this time I have valid reasons!).

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Cho »

More concrete reasoning later but basically look at any Flames towngame ISO and compare it to this and his scumgame ISO.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Cho »

That's one easy reason you can cross reference on your own.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Cho »

I keep forgetting that I've already checked like at least 4 times now to see if FG could just be a jester.

The autohammer thing also feels more like a scum hammerer (as in auto hammers at l-1) than "lol im mod ill throw a neutral mechanic that fucks voting shit up into this".

Whoever it was that suggested it was more likely to be mod- or neutral-induced than scum-induced is silly af.

Chilling memories of Whiskers' flavorless mini theme where town kept putting people at L-1 with "maybe it won't autohammer this time - oh oops" and scum had the room to easily lay bullshit votes and blend in with the town's constant state of wtf.

This is part of why FakeGod is reluctantly drifting down into my null-scum reads, along with how easily he agreed with my very limited meta "analysis". I do want to know in his own words what specifically he saw in Flames though, and see how they do or don't match up.

We should be treating L-1 as if it's hammer btw.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Cho »

Sorry for the absence. I should have declared limited ~playtime~ access earlier due to irl things, but things will be back to normal for at least tomorrow.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Cho »

Prod dodge, will be here in an hour or so.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Cho »

Also trying to make up my mind on FG, though it's the kind of read where it's not null, but either super town or super scum. Leaning the former until I have reason to think otherwise.

Again, more later.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Cho »

Unexpected loss of internet access; will try to have things fixed by tomorrow. Sorry!

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 353, Nachomamma8 wrote:Today we should be lynching in Menno/FakeGod/Bulge/R. I don't really have any significant scum reads outside of that group, although I don't really have strong reads in this game in general because game sucks.

What are your thoughts on Flames? Thoughts on non-mentions of Flames?

I have some more thoughts re: my scumread on him, but I want to see more Flames discussion first.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Cho »

I've been prodded.

Flames is still scum. UT please read Flames' ISO and comment on how fake (or OOC if you have experience) it is.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Cho »

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 400, FakeGod wrote:McMenno's posts d2:

In post 290, McMenno wrote:I think this is the best choice for now.

VOTE: Elmo

In post 331, McMenno wrote:Prod received.

In post 374, McMenno wrote:engagement is hard, sorry guys

In post 382, McMenno wrote:I THINK I WILL START POSTING IN CAPS NOW

In post 396, McMenno wrote:everyone's ISO is pretty bad

He's regularly checking in to prod dodge and fluff post.

Come on, guys.

In post 403, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 400, FakeGod wrote:He's regularly checking in to prod dodge and fluff post.

Come on, guys.

True

In post 405, Untrod Tripod wrote:I could get down with a mcmenno wagon

|
V

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Cho »

An ISO of McMenno's typical townplay, along with the mod's ISO just to show the huge gaps in posting and timeline of town uselessness.

But as scum:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go (lurked here, but when posting sporadically he at least tried to fake wordy usefulness)

Also, I'd rather not go for two policy MLs in a row. Better an actual scumlynch. Like Flames. Who is almost assuredly scum. Probably. Not McMenno, at least.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 250, The Bulge wrote:Let's figure this out. The final VC has FakeGod still voting Fuzzy, McMenno still on Nacho, and Gilgamesh still on LLD. Plus this "The Base" as the hammer on Fuzzy. Checking it out.

Bulge feels mostly null to me, but this post felt really unnatural.

Not interested in gambling on that lynch today. I do think flipping town would be more negative for the game than the usual "oh look a mislynch"

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Cho »

In post 423, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Flames

In post 427, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: FakeGod

I'm sorry, I can't in good consciousness not vote here today.

please keep all hands and feet inside the bus at all times

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Cho »

that means get the fuck back on

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Cho »

In post 456, FakeGod wrote:Cho null but that's easily testable since she's hardpushing a player.

If Flames flips scum I'm town. If he flips town I'm probably scum. But I'm not scum so Flames is flipping scum. This is logical.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Cho »

In post 467, FakeGod wrote:
In post 465, Cho wrote:
In post 456, FakeGod wrote:Cho null but that's easily testable since she's hardpushing a player.

If Flames flips scum I'm town. If he flips town I'm probably scum. But I'm not scum so Flames is flipping scum. This is logical.

That is not what I meant nor how it works.

Hard(wrong)pushing is emblematic of my scumplay. It's part of my townplay about 40% of the time. But hard(right/bus)pushing is unprecedented for my scumplay. FakeGod knows all this and I assumed it's what he was referring to.

I'm fairly confident Flames is flipping scum. Tempted to give the whole "if I'm wrong lynch me" spiel but that never goes through or ends well if it actually does go through/discussion of it going through occurs.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Cho »

In post 470, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:/me sighs

I really don't think Flames is scum though :/

[spoiler=WARNING!
UNFLIPPED ASSOCIATIVES!
WARNING!]LLD's stance here combined with how weird her letting up on me in regards to her abrasiveness was (her suddenly saying "oh not bad" to me felt way too much in line with what I just mentioned about Grey saying about her demotivational scumgame) make me think she could be scum, especially if Flames flips town.

I want to use BoP on Nacho but it's more likely this is a product of irl/general playstyle things I've seen lately. Idk. I do think LLD's more likely to flip scum than him, though. But only by like 10%.[/spoiler]

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Cho »

Your posts are as short and non-aesthetically pleasing as if you joined in 2013! Horrible!

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Cho »

~things things things~

~more things~

Flames is probscum and the only one down there at the moment - the problem is I'm pretty sure scum is in the lurkers and it's hard to dredge things out of there. I do think that formerly included LLD for a bit too iirc, but anyway I think I need to shift my PoV this game to try and PoE things out using the people who are regularly here.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 480, The Bulge wrote:pulling this BoP bullshit

In post 480, The Bulge wrote:smart enough to know this

Bruh.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Cho »

Though some of FG's points are lolnull/loltown (as in what they mean about Bulge).

Again, I don't buy Bulge being scum right now. Could, but don't and don't want to. Not worth it.

Flames scumlynch is worth it. Lower cost if wrong, too.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Cho »

Note to self: check Flames meta of ignoring wagons/major suspicion on self (there should definitely be enough instances of it).

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Cho »

("It" = Flames getting wagoned)

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Cho »

I want to make it clear that the "lower cost" thing wasn't a comment on mafia proficiency, but rather how much I'll beat myself up if we mislynch Bulge in spite of me noting certain towntells of his (that I'm still not certain as to whether they actually exist in this game or if I'm just wanting to see them there).

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Cho »

This is the dumbest. I hate mother.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Cho »

I think I might have killed mommy.

Dumb bastardlike things.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Cho »

VOTE: LLD

{LLD, McMenno, The Bulge}

Please sheep me to victory once again.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Cho »

I'm not settling for "has a chance of being scum" over "is very likely scum". Which is why I stayed on Flames yesterday. My pool ranges from scum to null.

Bare bones explanation on LLD is that I don't think her thought process in previous days was realistically town (read more like textbook town). And that the whole "time to potentially flip all my reads" entrance today is more of a scum preparation to open up her votepool, rather than an actual town thought that needed to be conveyed as open-endedly as she did, after one unexplained town lean of hers flipped scum.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Cho »

Oh thank god it's 5 to lynch.

Whee. Would prefer LLD today, could compromise on McMenno. With likely only 2 scum left, him being ignored isn't very telling on its own, but in general with games like these I tend to think town is the real danger to town, not scum.

Also modifying my scumlist to {LLD, McMenno, Nachomamma8}, with null Bulge removed and Nacho added because I just remembered he exists.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Cho »

Ugh I just remembered McMenno's probably town.

ffffffffff

not voting bulge. R feels like a red herring. Would still prefer [to lead] a LLD wagon. pls pls

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Cho »

I was prooded and will stall until I get my way again.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Cho »

Of all things, I do agree with LLD about this Bulge wagon.

I mean, I can still see Bulge being scum. The consistency is just... gross, completely.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Cho »

You're voting The Bulge. How does that make you feel?

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Cho »

In post 605, FakeGod wrote:
In post 603, Cho wrote:I was prooded and will stall until I get my way again.

Can you full claim while you're stalling?

In post 618, They call me R wrote:Why wont you claim Cho?

These are totally out of nowhere and I'm struggling to see the motivation from either town or scum considering the utter non-reaction to my beginning-of-day posts.

I'm wary of DeasVail but if he's going to be our defibrillator then all power to him. Don't want to lynch The Bulge just based on wagon consistency and what DV pointed out.

Anyone who still thinks my Flames push was bussing, taking into account that he highly visibly ramped up his contribution to try and fight it off after he was actually in danger of being lynched, and didn't just take the bus as scumpartners do (because a bus is about providing a partner with towncred), is fairly silly or scum.

I want to lynch LLD. I will compromise on Nacho. If this kind of posting keeps up I could even be persuaded to lynch FG eventually despite me having him as a townread for god-knows-why reasons.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Cho »

VOTE: Nacho

Okay. Let's do it. Don't even care for LLD anymore.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Cho »

This wagon bothers me but I have too many townleans.

Nobody else wants to lynch LLD.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Cho »

I'll be doing some scum ISOs when I return tonight so please hold off on any circlejerking until later on. The sooner I can finish up this game, the better.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Cho »

I don't know if I'm scumreading DV most strongly, but in any case he should claim first.

Keep prod dodging otherwise until tonight, please.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Cho »

I completely forgot about this, sorry.

I'm leaving for a flight soon but will start ISOing now.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Cho »

VOTE: FakeGod

Yeah, I can't just cover my eyes and ears when it comes to FG anymore.

I want a FG lynch today. If you still want to lynch DV, I still want FG to claim.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Cho »

No, I don't think so.

If you're judging the slot as scum based on McMenno's lack of contribution, look at McMenno's town game versus his actual scum game. I agree DV could be scum here but it's not going to be for the "normal" reasons wrt McMenno. Without that I find FG scummier now for these weird disconnects and probable post-Nacho-lynch buddying.

Arden

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”