Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:37 am

Post by Hieirama »

I have never heard of a guy named Helen.

VOTE: pistachi0n I like pistachios
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Hieirama »

I'm alive. Sort of.
Sorry, I'll try to post more often.

I agree that the SilverWolf and Titus argument started getting a bit irrelevant. Whether you see SKs as scum is really just an opinion.

Bout' the Rob and P_B case:
It just looks like Rob is trying to push people into posting more content, which I can see a Town motivation from.
((I disagree with the case itself, though, I read 2 or 3 of P_B's games and I did find out that he just tends to post things like that.))
I don't think effort is the plainly the thing we decide things on, it's really on what they're pushing towards.
Also,
In post 157, GuiltyLion wrote:
As for the over-effort by Rob13, I don't think it's necessarily alignment-indicative, but his first real post is a lot of summary rather than push. Then what I didn't like was that he FoS'd Titus for the "us" line, asked a great question in , but then moved his FoS to Prolapsed_Brain without a real answer from Titus to . On the surface it looks like scumhunting but I'm wary that he could be just poking around to build towncred. Regardless, he's more likely town than not based on his effort and probability, so I like my vote on you better.

This was pretty flip-floppy.
"a lot of scummy", "I didn't like", "poking around to build towncred", but then you say he's Town?
As well as,
"I
don't
think it's necessarily
alignment-indicative
" to "he's more likely town than not
based on his effort
and probability"?
That's kind of contradictory. Explain?
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Hieirama »

@GL I like that response.

Okay, Prolapsed hasn't been the most active person but I don't think the promise to get to it later is bad at all. I've seen many people just let the game know, "I'm here, RL things happened, I promise to post more later" and nobody jumped at the for it.

And 20x100, and I'm pretty sure that style is apparent in his Town games too.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Hieirama »

Quickreply phonepost;

Doesn't prolapsed... Do this quite often? He's not looking very good, but it's nothing that his Meta or RL things can't explain.
I don't expect prolapsed to flip scum.

Also, 20x100, you really need to get your heads straight. Do hyrdas usually scream at themselves?
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Hieirama »

In post 359, Rob14 wrote:
In post 358, Hieirama wrote:Doesn't prolapsed... Do this quite often? He's not looking very good, but it's nothing that his Meta or RL things can't explain.

Do you mean actively lurk in general, the actual full-on lurking he's doing now, or the trying to get towncred for active lurking?

Actively lurking in general and posting mainly one-liners.

What Towncred? The "at least I'm posting" sounded like he was trying to point blame at the people who haven't posted as much.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #506 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Hieirama »

Bleh, I need to post more.

Silverwolf does look Town, she seems like she wants to figure the game out.

I did notice a little thing about Rob's posts, in the beginning he said he didn't like the buddying "us" and thought it was a quick Town-read. I'm assuming you find quick Town-read suspicious based on what you said.
Then you go and put me in your Town box in #226, when I only had one serious post. That's a little contradictory there.

Oh yeah P_B, I knew I'd get into trouble for doing that.
I have a habbit of defending players that I think are Town if they're going to be lyched. I thought you would've know this, A Simple Plan.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Hieirama »

In post 509, SilverWolf wrote:
@Hieirama-Why is PB town to you? Do you have experience with him that shows this is his town play cuz even in the town games I played with him he was more active then this, if overall not very active.

Could be RL related since I haven't seen him onsite lately.

I don't have any experience, but the Meta tells me enough to consider his lurking as not-so-strong alignment indicative. His activity varies slightly, but I'm not sure if it's consistent enough for it to be a tell.

Also, while his posts are lacking, they still sound like they're coming from more of a Town POV then a Scum one.

I'm not very good at D1. I need flips to work with.

While it's weak, it still suggest Town more likley then Scum.

p-edit: Catching up a little now!
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Hieirama »

@Rob
That's kind of weird, "us" is stronger than listing names under the word "Town".

@Silverwolf
A Miller claiming Day1 is probably more likley to be true, because a Town Miller would want to let everyone know as soon as possible, while scum would probably use it to save themselves if a cop claims.
If scum did claim Day1, then it would be odd to see that they survived the Night, supposedly being conf. Town, and people may end up questioning the claim.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Hieirama »

Eugh late reply
In post 546, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 539, Hieirama wrote:@Rob
That's kind of weird, "us" is stronger than listing names under the word "Town".

@Silverwolf
A Miller claiming Day1 is probably more likley to be true, because a Town Miller would want to let everyone know as soon as possible, while scum would probably use it to save themselves if a cop claims.
If scum did claim Day1, then it would be odd to see that they survived the Night, supposedly being conf. Town, and people may end up questioning the claim.

I don't like this. What if a scum wanted to shake up the meta and claimed miller day 1? You say then it would be odd if they survived the night, okay, so what if a scum wanted to shake up the meta by not killing a townie that claimed miller? It shouldn't be that easy to be conf town.

They could do that. They probably already did.
I'm going to add to your argument about the NK; a Townie that claimed Miller also may not die since a protecting PR chose to protect them.
It isn't easy. The Meta is shaken, but scum can only do that so often. I doubt that in most games scum would lower their own mislynch pool more then they needed just to shake a controversial Meta up more.
So I'm kinda backing up what Boon said.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #669 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Hieirama »

Sorry but I think I may have taken one too many games to play along with my real life business, I'm not able to contribute here as much as I think I should.

@Mod may I replace out?

Quick Final thoughts based on what I've caught up to,
Spoiler: yeah
PB's tone
sounds
like a Town POV
A Town lean on GL, his posts are good.
Rob seems to be trying to figure out the game, which feels like a little Town-tell
Pretty confident that the Miller claim is true
Pista is looks pretty good too...

At this point in time, I feel like at least one scum resides in the group of SW, Titus, Vedith, 20x100...

Boon made a trust tell that's probably true but it still sucks. :/

Sorry about this.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”