Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 13, Vedith wrote:You ruined the chain...
VOTE: Jeanne
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 14, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 12, Jeanne11 wrote:VOTE: Ika for being a Godfather in the previous game, so chances are he' has the same role in this one.

and even said something mathematically considered Impossible :/ his chance for being a godfather in a game is 1/13. in this game is 1/169 :| thats really likely?!
Gambler's fallacy.
The chances of getting Godfather this game are the exact same as the chances were last game. The prior game's outcome has absolutely no effect on the chances in this game.

You can thank Davsto for yelling this a lot in prior games. Beat the concept into my head.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 20, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, I am sticking with this vote. After all, there's nothing to appease you from wanting my blood, so I guess I'll just disregard you and play to win. >.>
In post 21, Jeanne11 wrote:You town players already decided that getting rid of me is top priority instead of actually hunting scum. Well, go right ahead, I won't stop you.
You literally have 1 vote on you. Stop it with the drama!

Also, what do you mean by "you town players"?
Who are you referring to?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Jeanne, you say our job is to protect investigative roles at all costs, correct? Why, then, are you focusing on the others who have claimed investigatives and not someone from another category?
This makes no sense!

Also, you have been full of "whoa is me" AtE since the game started and began it with your reaction to my obviously RVS vote. I've also never been overly focused on you in past games, nor have I ever vowed to have you lynched, so saying what you did made absolutely no sense.

Rather than make a case on anyone else, you attempt to discredit the one on yourself.
Your reactions have been scummy, and the threat of a self vote merely looms like you trying to shake the wagon off of you be scaring people off it.
Would gladly lynch this.

Also, Town Investigative here, so pretty certain there is a scum member within the grouping.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #338 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 325, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 324, Firebringer wrote:Frozen Angel, if you were cult, would you convert me night 1?

Hint: This is a trick question.

well its a weird question.As i analyzed the roles the best option for a cult player is to convert power players first , so I think the cult player would go after randomiget . But you weren't a bad option as a claimed protective ....
Trying to convert a Vet would be a death wish...

ika wrote:
In post 1, Netherspite wrote:Exact setup will be generated using random.org.
Setup will be re-randomized if one of the following conditions will not be met:
There should be either none of the masonry and cult or both of them in the game.

^FYI fire
I was gonna mention this you beat me to it.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #364 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay, so you linked the last game (or tried to), which a good lot of us were in. To what end?
How does it prove you are town? How does it prove anyone is scum?
And we have no conftown right now, so please, what even is the point?

Can you make a case for Anen please.
Can you explain why he is more scum for his posting like a towny while you are more town for posting scummily?
Can you explain why you are willing to lynch a claimed investigator when your main defense is that you are one and it is antitown to lynch you?
Can you give us a reason not to confirm Random? If he is lying, you have found scum. If not, you have at least died helping town.
And finally,
Can you cut it with the goddamn AtE! I'm getting really tired of it and it is not helping your case in the least.

Ninja'd
Ohey RC!
Why FA, out of curiosity?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #436 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 368, Jeanne11 wrote:I mean, three of us claimed investigative, yet for some reason I and only I am a liar. Could you fathom the possibility that they are liars? I mean really. You're the ones being hypocritical here. You go 'Jeanne is the target and the other two couldn't lie at all.'
I don't think anyone actually said anything akin to this.
It is something you fabricated in your mind and if it is what is driving your actions, I suggest letting it go and coming off of the defensive a bit.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2326 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Release whatever you wish!

This game was fun to read. Sorry I sucked so much! :(
You scums really pulled through!
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”