He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Already 3 pages? I'll read them soon.

VOTE: shos

You know, Shos, a "Role Madness" game and it rings a bell... I bet now you're the mod in disguise and the whole game is a mischief, so, the game is solved in my very first post. Salalalalalalala!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 14, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 12, Jeanne11 wrote:VOTE: Ika for being a Godfather in the previous game, so chances are he' has the same role in this one.

and even said something mathematically considered Impossible :/ his chance for being a godfather in a game is 1/13. in this game is 1/169 :| thats really likely?!

Where did that number come from?
Assuming I've read the Setup correctly, there must be a Godfatcher. If so, it's still 1/13, regardless of any previous games. (Plus, as for that previous game: only if there were 13 players in that game.)

In post 19, Aristophanes wrote:Gambler's fallacy.The chances of getting Godfather this game are the exact same as the chances were last game. The prior game's outcome has absolutely no effect on the chances in this game.

Dat.

In post 20, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, I am sticking with this vote. After all, there's nothing to appease you from wanting my blood, so I guess I'll just disregard you and play to win. >.>

In post 21, Jeanne11 wrote:You town players already decided that getting rid of me is top priority instead of actually hunting scum. Well, go right ahead, I won't stop you.

Why are you so nervous on Page1?
Almost nothing had happened before these posts...

In post 22, Aristophanes wrote:You literally have 1 vote on you. Stop it with the drama!

Exactly. I think I'll like you.
(But wait, I shouldn't say things like that, what if I'm scum trying to buddy someone, especially on Page 1, wow! Too sur-vi-valistic in a too con-valve-vo-lu-tid Setup, aren't I?)

In post 25, Jeanne11 wrote:This is not drama. This is a smackdown so that town stops trying to lynch me already. It's getting old. I'll stop playing games after this, so stop trying to make me a sacrifice. >.>I am driven by emotions and maybe I suck at scumhunting. So what? Send me to the gallows? Isn't it better to help me improve rather than oust me each and every game? D:

Oh, the AtE is high in her.
Do you say that you suck at scumhunting? Still, you needn't dramatize that. Since the summer or so I've been terrible in almost every single game I've been in.

In post 27, Jeanne11 wrote:No duh, two votes on the previous page, and I suspect more will follow. It's common sense to think this.

Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

In post 28, Titus wrote:Calling me town before I post? *head scratch*

Who called you town?
By the way, I don't think massclaiming helps. There are only possibilities in this Setup, anyone can lie anything.

In post 30, Vedith wrote:This reminds me of scum Jeanne...

Actually I have the same feeling...

In post 39, Jeanne11 wrote:And FOS: Spiffeh. He clearly still wants me as a sacrifice to save his ass.

WHUT??!

In post 42, Firebringer wrote:There can't be 2 any randoms in this guys.

Either I'm dumb (which is, you all know that, highly possible) or this is pigeon poop. Aren't those Randoms selected from the same Role List as everything else?

In post 46, Spiffeh wrote:Does being day vigged still mean my Jester WC is fulfilled?

And I'll laugh if this happens to be true...

In post 57, Jeanne11 wrote:Wrong, I claimed veteran then.

WHUT?!
IT WAS THIS:
In post 37, Jeanne11 wrote:Town Lookout (Investigative)

Also, that part in brackets makes me think that this whole claim is a lie.

In post 64, Frozen Angel wrote:well your right. he has a 1/13 chance to be a godfather in this game as well. but there is a 1/169 chance to be a godfather in both game. thats why I said its opposite of likely to be one and his logic sucks

Pigeon poop.
Things we know they happened have a probability of 100%.

TL;DR: Jeanne seems to be scum. If Spiffeh's scum too, she's just screwed it up for him. (I'm unsure about the latter one.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 77, ika wrote:if anyone metaed jeanne they would relaize that she rpob town based on the blitz game that jsut finished

Link please.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 79, Randomnamechange wrote:Anen stop with the cintent. Round here we play by mindless lynching based off of circumstancial evidence and unreliable testimony. Kind of like Phoenix Wright.

Did you mean content?
Because I haven't even started to produce cintent but if you want me to do so, I shall. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Wait-oh, she was scum there!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by Aneninen »

She hardly did anything. But what do you think of this?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=61429
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Aneninen »

Her nervousness. Isn't it similar?

Also, what do you think of her claim
s
? First Lookout, then Veteran.
You know me and you know that I'm lying all the time, regardless of my alignment, especially when I'm a PR, but as for her claims, they don't add up for me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

(Sigh...)
Town Investigative.
And that's my real problem with Jeanne's claim. So far there are three of us in that cathegory, which is not entirely impossible, but not too likely either.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Aneninen »

???
Three investigatives are unlikely. If there's a fake claim I think it's Jeanne's.
She's the one who's nervous.
By the way, if you meant me. I don't think I played well that investigative. Now, at least, I seem to have more time. Eg. Less than 50 lessons per week to teach...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #99 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

Sorry, I'm from mobile and misread your post.
Just another peakpoint of my genius gameplay, you know. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 143, Randomnamechange wrote:
Jeanne11 wrote:@rm I tried it. Look at the previous page. I pointed out that FA and Ane could also be lying.
But of course none of you noticed that. Of course. Everything to twist facts to get rid of investigative role, supported by actual scum.

People don't suspect you bc you are claiming investigative.
They were scumreading you, therefore you were lying about your claim.

That, Jeanne, that!
I'm scumreading you because of your claim AND because of your posts.

In post 145, Jeanne11 wrote:In fact, why wasn't I lynched yet? You all think I cannot be town, so what are you waiting for?!

Please, if you happen to be town, can't you just STOP AtE-ing all the time?

In post 151, Frozen Angel wrote:#ListOfClaims :

post : Jeanne11 claimed to be a town lookout (town investigative)
post : Aristophanes claimed to have a town investigative role

#ListOfCategoreis:

Town Government : Titus , Vedith
Town investigative: Jeanne , Frozen Angel , Anen , Ari
Town protective : FireBringer , Spiffeh

Sadly said, that Investigative row is very unlikely.
I don't think Aristophanes is scum, because I simply can't imagine a scum motivation for claiming an Investigative after three other players claiming the same cathegory.

In post 153, ika wrote:i want to lynch between anen and ari right now

Reasons, Ika?

In post 154, Frozen Angel wrote:We had no killing claim's so far. interesting ...

Hm-hmmm...
Remember me to tell something that might be important after all the claims have arrived.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Frozen Angel.
Are you a Town Investigati
ve
or a Town Investigat
or
?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #276 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Later Today, okay?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Fuck that shyt, today is with no capital t. Obviously.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #342 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

Catching-up.

In post 178, Vedith wrote:The fact that this is your only argument suggests scum so much.You are saying that scum can just claim a role and we shouldn't lynch them because of it. EVERYONE HAS A ROLE!

That. Everyone has a PR and there are 6 anti-town players.

In post 181, Jeanne11 wrote:So just because they aren't posting as scum they're town? Anyone can fake posting as town.

Wait-oh.
Players should suspect Angel and me because our posts are less scummy than yours? How on Gods' Green Earth does that make sense?

In post 183, Frozen Angel wrote:I think Jenna is a jester. anyone with meta please check this.

I'd been thinking about the same thing before this was posted.

In post 195, Jeanne11 wrote:You know what? In the last game I played with this name, scum won because town refused to listen to me when it counted. Do you want that same outcome, Vedith?

Jeanne, stop this. Seriously, just stop. Regardless of your alignment.
You shouldn't be THAT nervous and emotional and once you start adopting a different playstyle, everything will change. If you don't believe me, just check out my very first Newbie on this page. I was so annoying that I got lynched at LyLo even if I'd solved the game a Day before.

In post 198, Vedith wrote:Who should we lynch then, Jeanne?

In post 199, Jeanne11 wrote:Lynch Anen. :facepalm:

Where the rotated green triangle made of some bunny ears containing a pointed letter O placed on a green piece of luggage on wheels that idea has come from?

In post 200, Vedith wrote:But Anen is town investigative, that's bad town you said?

That.
(At this point I strogly think Vedith's town.)

In post 202, Jeanne11 wrote:But you said one of us is lying. Why does it have to be me? It could be any of us. By focusing on me and not them, you're giving them room to wriggle. I am not saying you should stop pressuring me, but pressure them as well, dammit.....

And there are two other players claimed Investigative...

In post 215, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 214, Jeanne11 wrote:Not until you two stop wanting me to die. You want me to die by being shot, she wants me to die by being lynched. I will stop when you two stop.

:| Are you sirious?!!! your the one who is pushing yourself to die! :| come on!
just start realize what the fuck are you doing and get yourself together if your really a town investigator.
Please someone who knows jeanne more. Is it a jester play? if not I'm convinced about her being scum :|

(At this point I had a strange gut-feeling that both Jeanne and Angel are scums...)

Plenty of short posts, little content, that's what I see. Nevertheless, going on soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #343 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 295, Vedith wrote:
In post 290, ika wrote:.........
the only non-confrmable gov role is citzen so at this point i expect a claim (and yes mason/mason leader is confirmable)

How is it confirmable?
I'm Mason leader

In post 296, Firebringer wrote:What is best claim for cult?
Mason Leader.
Let that sink in for you all.

Erm, I've never played a game with cult before. Can you explain this for me?

In post 322, Frozen Angel wrote::| nice accusations.
my answer : your wrong :| because I am the town investigator.
Until telling me more details about this your fire has no effect on my Ice ...

Erm... so far there are 4 of us in that group.
And as far as I know (I've read those PRs thoroughly) there's a Mafia PR called con-sig-lieire or what, which does the very same as an Investigator.
You and Jeanne were the first two who claimed Investigative, I was the third one (I'm not lying, even if I can't prove it), so, in my opinion either Jeanne or you are lying. Or both (eg. if Jeanne is indeed a Jester).

In post 329, Netherspite wrote:
RadiantCowbells
replaces
TheDominator37
effective immediately.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
May all the pigeons gather around, RadiantCowbells is coming! ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #438 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 344, Jeanne11 wrote:Exactly. There are three players who claimed Investigative, so why am I the one who's lying?

Four, Jeanne, four. And I said, either you or Angel is lying.

In post 348, Jeanne11 wrote:I was talking to Vedith and Anen. Those two are scumbuddies trying to pin this on someone considered bad. The fact that Vedith singled me out of the three of us while not focusing on the two at all means that he's scum and one of them is his partner. Considering Anen agrees with Vedith unconditionally, those two are scum together imo.

I don't think you'll ever find a game where two scums are agreeing unconditionally with each other on Day1. Besides, you're ignoring the fact that Vedith NEVER agreed with me nor called me town or whatever. It happened only in the other way.

In post 353, ika wrote:VOTE: jeanne
then you can jsut eat rope at this point im calling policy on you

Policy lynches never help.
Besides, the more I read her the surer I am that she's either a terrible town getting annoyed at everything that happens, or a jester. Also, I remember Jeanne's scumplay and it was much less emotional.

Frankly, you're collecting so many pics that I only have to browse your posts for something new. Really, thanks! ^_^

In post 360, Jeanne11 wrote:@RC If I die and flip town, kill Aneninen.

By the way, was there a case?

In post 385, shos wrote:Guys, Jeanne is lynch bait. As I was scum last game, I was happy to push this through, but generally I also know this from meta. Jeanne gets fire a LOT for no good reason. I think those pushing her are scummy. Namely, Aneninen, whose posting don't fit his own meta, either, seems like a scum that rides on that wave

What meta, Shos? (1) I've been terrible since June or something like that, and (2) in many cases I had so little time for Mafia that I was accused of not reading everything (which was true in sadly-many cases) and got mislynched regularly. Why the fuck should I play to my meta?
Also, what wave am I riding? I haven't even voted for Jeanne so far!

In post 392, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, I scumread Vedith and Aneninen and I townread everyone else, for now.

In a Setup with 6 anti-town players?

Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

In post 401, Randomnamechange wrote:IMPORTANT
FA scumslipped. She said rhat she rhought Jeanne was jester then called me out for saying the same thing. Clearly scum.
@Jeanne your role isn't important. What is important is your posts are scummy.

Link?

In post 405, Jeanne11 wrote:There are only 3 scum. The rest are third parties. I am focusing on who I think is scum, not on who I think is third party.

Maids never have to leave the house for working, nor care about life administratives. Sometimes everyone wishes they were maids.

In post 417, Frozen Angel wrote:
Seriously! there is no accusations against me! why are you lynching your town investigator? :?
I can prove I have investigation powers tonight , and yeah anyone is free to investigate me as well. BUT why are you guys insisting in lynching me?

FZZZZZZZZZZT.
You act as if there were nothing against you. As if there weren't the issue of four Investigatives. (Also, in this game EVERYONE has a PR, as far as I can understand.) Also, there's a Mafia PR called consigleire or what, which does roughly the same as an Investigator, so you can't confirm a single thing with your Night Action. (Besides, in this Setup, with the possibility of a Bus-Driver, a Jailkeeper, a Mafia Godfather, etc. it's virtually impossible to get a 100% true Investigation Result.)
Enough outta this.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: FrozenAngel

In post 422, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Every single post by Titus is either a one liner or a two liner.

Which is strange, but scum-Titus has just as much posts as town-Titus, as far as I've experienced.

In post 425, Frozen Angel wrote:I had 5 votes on me when I posted that for no damn reason! There was no logical argument against me to be defended logical! :/

There are some above.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #509 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 440, Frozen Angel wrote:
I can't do anything else but to use my investigative abilities at night !!!!!! i know there is a mafia investigator as well , But what can I do about it?!! other investigators can check me can't they?!

I repeat. Every single townie has a PR, therefore every single anti-town shall fake-claim. We have no other choice but lynching a claimed PR. I don't understand why you don't get this.

In post 441, Titus wrote:
Reveal as mayor

Aha.
In this case one Goverment PR is confirmed.

In post 457, Frozen Angel wrote:
and people please don't lynch me like this ... I won't ever forgive you If I come back and see you killed your own town Investigator specially when I wasn't around to defend myself against any accusations.
I'll be back in 3 hours , more or less ...

You seem to be way too worried.

In post 461, Vedith wrote:VC please Nether?
Ika is being really shady. Confirm what section you are in and stop dodging it.
VOTE: Ika

That's a bad vote in this situation. Titus was voting for Ika at this point, which means he's dangerously too close to getting lynched – and I don't think we're close to a consensus right now.

In post 468, Frozen Angel wrote:there is no way to be sure your a true investigative either. the fact your trying to find the scum in your category is like a town play, but I'm not so sure about it. thats why I think next day results will be useful to see who is lying in investigator category.

Where did I tell that I'd be confirmable?
Also, even the Night Results may be worth pigeon poop, as I've explained it before.

In post 473, Titus wrote:I am prod dodging for awhile. We'll townbloc poe this. He he.

TITUS!!!!!!!!!!
That's terrible in this situation!
I don't think Ika's a major suspect right now.

In post 486, Titus wrote:I am not scumhunting yet FA.
I want scums to move first. I am best when scums move first.

And have you found anyone moving?

In post 489, Titus wrote:Nope. I means scums push a wagon. I was trying to lurk and draw a wagon to myself by just spamming crap but not distracting from y'all.
Mod's confirmed me so
UNVOTE:

Better.

In post 492, ika wrote:the buddying is real

?

In post 495, ika wrote:I already claimed my role is confirmable, nothing more is needed. you can speculate all you like but i wont reveal. titus should know by now what im softing its prob one of my favorite roles

That might be good for me now, but it won't be enough later.

In post 499, Frozen Angel wrote:...
#ListOfRoles:
Town Government => Titus [confirmed mayor]
Town Investigative => Frozen angel (town investigator)
Town Protective => FireBringer / Spiffeh / shos
Town Killing or Power => randomiget(veteran) / RC / Ika
Town Random => Jeanne(lookout) / Anen / Ari / *
Town Random => *
Town Random => *
* : means from the people in upper categories which are not confirmed ...

Wait-oh.
Either I misunderstand everything or this is pigeon poop.
Getting a Random Town PR puts you into one of the upper four cathegories. Why did you put yourself into the Investigative cathegory and the other three players claiming Investigative into random? You put everyone in the other cathegories into the corresponding lists.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #511 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 510, Frozen Angel wrote:and that's your explanation for voting me?! you said a player need to be lynched. Your not a player sir? I'm saying Why should it be me?!

Dafuq, Angelissa, your reactions are found scummy, you know.

In post 510, Frozen Angel wrote:and you seems to be way too eager. I'm going to enjoy it when people start lynching you tomorrow if they see my green flip. (But siriously, I think Anen is town as I said before... because of the push on his own claimed category)

Unless I start dancing with the Fairy Collective and miss a hundred years because of that, nothing I do is good, as far as I can see. In my previous games I was called lazyf-ck being unable to read, now I'm too eager. Hooray.

In post 510, Frozen Angel wrote:the fuck! ... I 'll happily visit the claimed veteran and even die tonight for the sake of town. that way my investigative place and a power role will be confirmed... isn't it better than lynching me for no damn reason?

That would be a terrible thing to confirm yourself. Why would the town need a dead PR? Also, I know that I'm biased but I think your visit would miss for some "...misteriously unknown reason".

In post 510, Frozen Angel wrote:A town investigator is a town investigative.
I don't know if anyone of you guys are a town investigative too or not.
For that in my perspective you Can have the chance for taking a random slot Isn't that clear?
you need to ask such an obvious thing ?

Jeanne claimed Lookout, which is another Town Investigative PR. Why did you put her into a random slot and you into the "Town Investigative PR" slot? What if I happen to be an Investigator too?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #519 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

Oh, RC! There we go again.

Do you really believe she'd sacrifice herself just for confirming her PR?
Or what do I miss about the Setup now? I've read all those PRs, Veteran included.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #577 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 520, Titus wrote:Anen, who do you think is scum?

Right now Angelissa is my best bet. Someone in my claim cathegory must be lying (unless every single "Town Random" ended up getting an Investigative), therefore I'm focusing on the other 3 besides me. In her answers she's been ignoring obvious facts all the time (most importantly: every single townie has a PR, so every anti-town fake-claims, therefore we need to lynch a PR-claim), and besides being survivalistic she's doing little-to-nothing.
I know it's not much. Mostly because it's hard to get
town
reads in a Setup where almost half of the players are anti-town.

In post 522, Frozen Angel wrote:
my wincon is town wincon.
I will sacrifice myself if it helps.... :| do you?

I'll absolutely do so if it helps. But I can't see why checking the Veteran helps.

In post 523, Titus wrote:
In post 521, RadiantCowbells wrote:If she was getting lynched otherwise, yes absolutely.

What if the vet isn't legit?

In post 524, RadiantCowbells wrote:As in, if they're scumpartners?
Then she won't die and we can sort it out tomorrow. Even if they're both scum together there's still 4 more scum to find.

Are you saying that we should let Angelissa live until Day2?

In post 526, Titus wrote:
Or just the vet claimer is scum trying to deter actions?

That is a possibility, too.
But, as I've said before, there may be plenty of PRs to mess up all the Night Actions.

In post 529, ika wrote:
lookout is immune to veteran so we cna use that to confirm them, and titus cant be culted cus it would out her the moment she votes

Wait-oh. How are you that sure there's a cult in the game????!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I bolded it because it looks important.)

In post 537, Spiffeh wrote:Guys from his ISO I think Aristophanes is scum.

Explain it, please!
On my list he's the least suspicious... he claimed an Investigative after three other players had done the same.

In post 544, Spiffeh wrote:I wonder if Anen formats his posts as quote walls so I don't read them and identify his scummitude :twisted:

(sigh) THIS time I try to produce more content than I managed to eg. in Three-Pronged.

In post 549, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 544, Spiffeh wrote:I wonder if Anen formats his posts as quote walls so I don't read them and identify his scummitude :twisted:

Exactly this, now go lynch him.

Need a pigeon, RC? As far as I can remember, the only game we were in together and I was scum was Boonie's Caravansaray and I played it in an entirely different way.

In post 552, RadiantCowbells wrote:Adenine is fake as pigeon poop. lynch him.

And that's still unexplained.

In post 555, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everybody in this game needs to calm down and eat some fruit or something.
FA, deep breaths then vote Adenine with me please <3

I ate some grapes half an hour ago or so... and I'm still not scum. Move on, RC.
Post-edit. You moved on. Why do you think Aristophanes is scummier than Angelissa?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #592 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

RC.
Why Angel is town?
As for my category. Aristophanes's claim is the least scummy, as I said, Jeanne seems to be either a mislynch magnet or (less likely) a Jester.

Angel.
As for your name, understood. Sorry.
Why do you think I am to decide what should happen to you? You know my case: someone in my group must be lying and your reactions look scummy. Whether you like it or not, it's a case. I have no idea why others are voting you without explanations.

Post-edit.

Spiffeh: I see your point and I'll think about it.

And I won't be able to react everything that fast. Whenever I write a post there are at least 10 new posts on the preview list.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #593 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 587, shos wrote:Guys can I understand why Ika is not being voted right now?

I had a very serious question for him.
It happened somewhere between this post-flow.
Everyone should check it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #655 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 603, Randomnamechange wrote:Ayayay that's a lot of posts. I vote for Titus to coreograph abilities.

?

In post 604, Spiffeh wrote:I think laying out a night action plan is a bad idea
Maybe for a few people (like to confirm the veteran claim) but other than that I think it just gives scum more information than they should have.

Plus, all the plans can be messed up seriously.

In post 607, Firebringer wrote:I think we should lynch Frozen Angel, because my scumdar has found her to be scum.

In post 613, Firebringer wrote:Titus, whats your gut say about me?
I want to see how accurate it is since you have been right with your gut in like last 4-5 games we played together.

In post 642, Firebringer wrote:I actually agree with Anen being scum. That was about only read I liked in your post.
Spiffeh I feel is also scum. So yeah.
Team is:
FA, Spiffeh, Anen

Ugh.
The first one lacks any reasoning. The second one gives me very bad feeling, because Titus's Mayor. The third one is simply terrible. None of our gameplays would make any sense if we were the scumteam.

Late-edit, Angel's reaction to the second part:
In post 651, Frozen Angel wrote:which gives me a very bad gut feeling about you. It seems your trying to make Titus think your town base on your meta ... which is not right at all...and no i can't find your real try to scum hunting in your posts ...

At this very point I think she's right here.

In post 634, RadiantCowbells wrote:k honestly I'm really not enjoying this game at all so here's what I suggest
I'm going to bodyguard Titus, Jeanne lookouts me, Adenine confirms the veteran.
Deal?

Oh. I start to understand it. So, one single Investigative could confirm the Veteran by visiting him. Is that the point?
But what if the Investigative gets shot? (Or, as I've said, redirected or whatever?)
I don't think it's a good idea to plan the Night Actions; see above!
HOWEVER
, if the majority of the players think that I should visit Randomidger, I'll do so. (At this point Titus's opinion is worth twice because she's conf-town.)

In post 637, Frozen Angel wrote:9 - Annen : his wall push against me and the way he says that night results are useless is absurd. He thinks my death in day is as same as dying in night trying to confirm if randomiget is really vet or not. and He is repeating this : "everyone has a PR so we must lynch you" and never answers to this "why Me! ?!"

That's misrepresentation. I did NOT say those deaths would be the same. (You're right in one point: I indeed hadn't understood the plan of visiting the Vet until RC rephrased it for me, see above!)
I said (1) at least one player in our category is lying and it's most probably you, and (2) you kept telling that we shouldn't lynch an Investigative in a Setup where everyone claims a PR. Also, you're calling me scum whereas you're telling there are players voting for you without explaining their votes YET you don't call them scum.
THESE are the most important things why I think you're scum.

________

And this one's still unanswered:

In post 577, Aneninen wrote:
In post 529, ika wrote:
lookout is immune to veteran so we cna use that to confirm them, and titus cant be culted cus it would out her the moment she votes

Wait-oh. How are you that sure there's a cult in the game????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #657 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

Why you? Firstly, your answers, and I've talked about those a lot. Eg. in the part you quoted above. Secondly, I too thought it would be Jeanne in the beginning, but (although I don't know when exactly) I started feeling that she was town-flailing. Aristophanes is less likely because when he claimed investigative there had been three of us in that category.

Where did I call you OMGUS?

What do you think of that part about Ika?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #659 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

I HAVE READ THE SETUP.

And I still don't get it.

The Mason Leader PM does NOT tell us that there MUST be a Cult in the game if a Mason Leader is present. Also, where are the other Masons in this case? Or have I missed something AGAIN?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #668 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay I'm off to work so this is a mobilepost.
I've really, really been trying to play better but it seems that I misread the whole Setup.
I'll start it over as I have time.

UNVOTE:

So my whole logic is flawed, am I right?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #792 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Sorry, I got involved elsewhere and time's out for now.
Coming here as soon as I can.

Even if you don't believe me, all I can tell is that I'm lost and need to rethink everything. I must have misunderstood the whole Setup, for example, if I can't understand why we have eg. a Cult, is there a Masonry at all, etc.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #814 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mobilepost.
So, we're getting PMs about everything happening with us at Night and about are Night Actions. Am I right now?
If so, it may be worth organizing our Night Actions.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #817 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm reading back a couple of things soon whenever I'm not too busy. But I'll be able to reflect only as I get home.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #867 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Before posting I still have one-and-a-half question.

(1) How is it sure there's a Cult? I think I've read everything by now but I still don't get it.
(1.5) The Mason Leader starts alone unless someone else rolled Town Mason – am I right about this?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #869 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

At least that would confirm my alignment, wouldn't it?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #875 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Aneninen »

What does this mean?
"If the target player is a member of Mafia, he will discover who you are (you will not be notified about it)." – In this case is the Mason Leader's Night Action successful or not?

Titus, I'm still reading and so far there are things about Shos I don't like. Can you be a bit more patient?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #878 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In this case, I have nothing against the ML visiting me, but is that the best idea he should do?
Some players think I'm Mafia, not Cult, therefore that visit wouldn't help us at all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #880 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Agreed. Obviously.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #881 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Let's be frank, Titus: I'm not in a situation I could dictate in what shall happen.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #886 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 882, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 881, Aneninen wrote:Let's be frank, Titus: I'm not in a situation I could dictate in what shall happen.

so you don't like to join masons?
whats your nervousness all about ?

I agreed to join.

I only doubted whether it's the most useful move for the town. But if you all think so, I have nothing against it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #890 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I don't know why you think I'm Cult. Unless you're suspecting me because I still don't understand why are we that sure there's a Cult. You're right, RC, I'd
definitely
post that if I were Cult. Typically Aneninen-ish move and you know me well.

But yeah, any kind of Investigative can target me. I'm not afraid of them.

But first, there's something else and sorry if that has been decided by now.
Which one of us should visit the Veteran? Angel or me? Now I can understand the point of that: we could confirm the Veteran, right? I wouldn't mind being sacrificed. As a matter of fact, at least I would do something useful for the town. (Especially after wasting our time and effort because I'd been unable to understand the Setup.)

Also, I saw there are four Protective claims. Shos's "Regular Doctor" claim was off and I remember having problems with his posts before. In addition, Titus is the player we all should trust.

VOTE: Shos
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #892 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

And if you think I'm terrible, wellshyt. I'm a player whose reputation is much better than his gameplay.
At least I don't have a Town Killing role. Anyone can check it, whenever I drew that one I only made everything worse.

Titus: my claim or everyone's?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #895 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Me? As town? Good? In what? Misreading everyone? ^_^

Titus, I claimed Town Investigative. If it helps, I can tell my exact Role. Town Investigator. The same one Angel claimed. And I have zero idea whom I should target. (Unless the Veteran, as it was discussed before.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #898 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Post by Aneninen »

You're wrong, RC.
On the other hand, I think you're town. I can't see any reason why an anti-town player would claim Bodyguard.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #903 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

What last game are you talking about?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #975 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 913, RadiantCowbells wrote:I personally believe that FA is town but given that she volunteered I would consider it a strong play to have her target Randomidget so we can figure out what's up with that.
At the very least, someone should do it.

Yes, yes, I got it. But, who's lying then? Aristophanes?
Also, town should decide which one of us should visit the Veteran. Angel offered it, but if more players are scumreading me than her, I should do it.

In post 917, Randomnamechange wrote:Because if shos is town he is contributing, if he Is scum he is giving away info. Ari is completely useless and if he is town we don't gain anything from him being in the game. Tbh I would prefer FA or Jeanne to do it but general consensus seems to have shifted away from them.

You mentioned all the players in my category and left out me. Why?

In post 921, shos wrote:RC is there a reason you are tunneling me all games long?

Don't you know RC?

In post 930, Randomnamechange wrote:Umm I just want to say that no one needs to die. Shos protects FA and FA visits me. If FA says I am town then unless I am gf or me and FA are buddies we have three conf town, and if she says I am scum we lynch me and then her when I flip town.

In post 931, Randomnamechange wrote:Oh yeah and if she dies then shos is mafia

I know that I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, but I smell WIFOM.

In post 947, Frozen Angel wrote:if I go after vet and doc heal me I still can die even if doc is real becuase another killing role might just wanna kill me too.
and if randomiget is mafia he can kill me with the factional kill.

!.

________

Some new info. There are two more players I don't really like.
Firstly, Bella. A survivor claim works perfectly well if she's Cult. (Or has this been pointed out before?)
Secondly, Firebringer. He's doing very little and I still remember naming that Angel/Spiffeh/Aneninen scumteam by PoE. I don't think it's "normal" to name a "full scumteam" on Day1, especially in a Setup with 3 other non-town-aligned players.

________

Anything you all think I should do at Night? If nothing, I'll go along with my own idea (which I don't want to reveal, if you don't mind).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #988 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 983, Firebringer wrote:@Aneninen I like how you say "Firebringer is doing very little" then mention how I call 3 players scum and part of the team.
Directly contradicting yourself mate.

"I still remember naming that Angel/Spiffeh/Aneninen scumteam by PoE. I don't think it's "normal" to name a "full scumteam" on Day1, especially in a Setup with 3 other non-town-aligned players."

Although I agree with this:
"I hate players saying who should be vigged >.>"

Shos.
Why have you mentioned that five players? Why not the others?
Also, your RC read makes no sense. Why over the pooping pigeon's wings would a scum claim Bodyguard? Why did you call Angel probtown when you didn't mention other townreads?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 989, Firebringer wrote:Bodyguard is literally the safest claim a scum can make in this type of setup.

Bodyguards are rarely seen at LyLo.
This answer goes for Shos too.

In post 1007, shos wrote:Ika you are not a newbie
Why are you playing like shit.

Ika is being Ika.

In post 1012, Vedith wrote:
He also said that a Mason leader is confirmable before I said I was one.
He was trying to see if I was a Citizen before hand as well. So yeah, he's cult for me.

The question is. Did he mention the existence of Cult before or after your fullclaim?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

You'd hate me without that too. Nothing has changed then.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

I hoped that someone, perhaps Vedith remembers the answer.
I have limited time now, you know.
That's all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1018, Frozen Angel wrote:ok I'll answer you :) Ika never claimed directly. he just gave us a game link (with same setup) some people thought he is claiming government. he asked vedith that his government claim is confirmable or not. and he said he don't think so. he assumed its a citizen but vedith said I'm mason leader. then Ika said there must be a cult in game if vedith is telling the truth .

Okay, got it.

In post 1027, shos wrote:Despite the mechanics, I think we should still try and get as much info for analysis like a normal game, so titus hammering later on may be profitable more than now.
I actually don't care much dying, as I've suddenly taken waaay too many games lol

Aha, I don't like my vote now. And I don't want to talk about it, why.
UNVOTE:

In post 1029, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Ari
Sorry been distracted from this game.
Whats up?

In post 1030, Firebringer wrote:Aristophanes hasn't been posting in here for 5 days. Time for a prod methinks

These two posts don't make too much sense together.

In post 1043, Firebringer wrote:
I think we should PL anyways Vedith.

WHUT?!

In post 1045, shos wrote:Ohai it is my scumday

Happy Scumday! ^_^

In post 1059, Jeanne11 wrote:A town will never outright say that a fellow town is scum.

In post 1060, Jeanne11 wrote:so if you're town, stop saying that I'm scum, Vedith.

Pigeon poop.

In post 1069, Frozen Angel wrote:I knew I was sensitive. BUT YOU ARE WAY WORSE THAN ME. you need to visit a psychologist ... (its not about the game - just a personal advise, from a mentally sick person who knows some stuff about this)

Can't you all just STOP THESE KIND OF POSTS?!
Angel, it's not only for you, it's for everyone involved in and I bet all who fall into that category know about it.

In post 1077, Frozen Angel wrote:
me and annen (if he is telling the truth) can check your crimes.

One of us is visiting Random. If it's you, I'll have another plan
unless
town thinks I should do ... (fill the gap with anything). If it's me, suit yourself.

Going on soon.
I refuse to take part in that Page44-ish thingy.

Post-edit. Not going on. Nothing to add to the latest 5 pages or so.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Aneninen »

Can't we do Firebringer?

I know it's a bit late to bring this on, but still.

VOTE: Firebringer

I'm not essentially against Aristophanes, BUT
(1) why him out of that category? In my eyes everyone else would be more logical, including me.
(2) he hasn't posted anything for ages. Needn't we wait for a replacement or something?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

Daykill: Jeanne

Daykill: Angel

Daykill: Vedith
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1175, Frozen Angel wrote:ari got hammered?
let me be clear I won't go for the sacrifice plan because I don't have titus word about it.

If this doesn't get answered until the thread gets locked, I'll target Random.
Okay?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

Roger, I'll target Random.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

I think I should start claiming. Who's against it?
My reasons are: (1) I'm alive and (2) I think I look scummy right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

I got Ninja'ed.
Angel, in one word: shyt.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

Veteran. And he lied. I visited him.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

I don't think a Modkill would be necessary. A message like that could be fake too.

Firebringer. Yes, he did. But, my results on Random are clear.
Conspiracy and Soliciting.
Unless he was the Mason Leader (which is impossible – why didn't he counterclaim Vedith), ONLY ONE ROLE FITS THAT DESCRIPTION.
CULT.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Aneninen »

Firebringer. I was told to check the Vet so I did so. Especially after the flip. I was away from the scum lynch.
Again, it's virtually impossible that Random was the Mason Leader (because Vedith had claimed that), so the ONLY Role which fits my results is CULT.

Also, Shos's claim must be fake if Ika's telling the truth. (Unless someone protected Shos but why the rusty anvil would anyone had done so?) There's NO PR in that category which would survive a Nightkill.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

Unless someone tells us that Shos was protected, he's obv-scum.
I have no idea who's the Cult right now.
If Angel's telling the truth (which is very likely), there must be an Auditor too.
In this case, Bella must be lying!
There can be only TWO "Neutral Evil or Benign" and we KNOW there are two. The Cult and the Auditor!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ika.
"
•Neutral Killing
•Neutral Evil or Benign
•Neutral Evil or Benign
"
Killing = Arsonist or Mass Murderer, whatever you wish.
Evil or Benign: Auditor, Cult.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1228, Spiffeh wrote:IKA YOU'RE A SURVIVOR NOW CONGRATS

?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1231, Titus wrote:VOTE: firebringer
Proving I am not culted. Nobody sheep this.

Please, explain why this proves anything.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

And do not rushlynch anyone before we've decided our actions for the next Night.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

But the VC doesn't show the extra votes! Or at least they didn't show them Yesterday.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Aneninen »

But
In post 272, Netherspite wrote:
VoteCount 1.2

Frozen Angel (1):
Bellaphant
Jeanne11 (3):
Aristophanes, randomidget, Frozen Angel
Spiffeh (1):
Jeanne11
shos (2):
Aneninen, ika
ika
(1)
:
Titus
Vedith (1):
Firebringer

Not Voting (4):
TheDominator37, shos, Vedith, Spiffeh

With 13 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch someone.

The deadline is in
(expired on 2015-12-02 23:07:00)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1240, Frozen Angel wrote:By the fact that random had a janitor on him last night , its highly possible that he was the godfather. isn't it?

Can't be.
My results said: Conspiration and Soliciting.
There must be a Godfather and a Janitor.
But, why did they kill Random? And why did they bury him?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1242, Frozen Angel wrote:Titus wasn't confirmed mayor atm. he got his 3 votes after confirmation

Sorry, my fault.
(At least I
tried
to be clever, didn't I?)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, I need to go now.
Can someone summarize everything has happened Today so far for the latecomers?

Hail Nehalennia! <3 <3
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

Firstly, if I'm right about Random (and unless I've missed something at the Game Mechanics section, I am), the
Cult is out
! According to the Resolution Table, this must have happened:
– ??? Nightkilled Random
– ??? Buried him
– I Investigated him and got Conspiracy, Soliciting
– Random tried to convert someone
but
failed because he'd been killed before.

In post 1252, Vedith wrote:Okay so I checked Bella last night. She isn't the cultist at lease.
So plan, we lynch Shos and I target Random?

Whut? Random is dead.
Also, is Bella in the Masonry right now?

In post 1254, Frozen Angel wrote:and bella is probably the auditor

That seems to be the only possibility.

In post 1257, ika wrote:I was thinking she was mm

Who?

In post 1259, Frozen Angel wrote:@veith if annen is telling the truth yes.

If I'm right about the thing at the beginning of this post, either everyone should believe me that I'm telling the truth or I'm a kind of utility kill.

In post 1277, Titus wrote:Ok, so we know Auditor cannot hit me as long as RC is alive. MM can't either because of BG. Auditor cannot audit me. RC stays on me.

Good.

In post 1277, Titus wrote:
Vedith visits FA. Given no roleblocker, one should be a mason regardless of actions.

Good.

In post 1277, Titus wrote:Protectives other than RC pick Vedith or Bella.

No.
(1) Bella, are you in the Masonry right now?
(2) Also, Bella must be the Auditor. According to her WinCon she wins if she survives and the town loses. She shouldn't be protected.

In post 1277, Titus wrote:
We lynch Shos. He should flip godfather or Mm, thus reducing the KPN.

Could happen.
But, we need to listen to the story of everyone's Night first.

In post 1281, Frozen Angel wrote:well ML action happens after everything else and before the cult , so lots of things can happen here.

Oh. Indeed.

In post 1287, shos wrote:This has to be a lie, if I got protected i should get a PM from the mod.

So either you or Ika is lying. Is there a way to sort this out?

In post 1289, shos wrote:This cant be, id get a pm from the mod
A rolebock on ika does explain stuff though

Wait-oh.
This doesn't add up. You posted that you should have got a PM from the Mod... but if Ika was Roleblocked he must have got a PM from the Mod too!

________

The questions are.
(1) Who killed Random and why did he/she/they chose him?
(2) Who killed Jeanne and why? (She could have been an easy-lynch later, I suppose.)
(3) Why got Angel "Vanillized"?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I've just started checking the new posts, but this whole Bus-Driving thing is pigeon poop.

says:
"You receive notifications if:
• you have been swapped by a Bus Driver."

I received nothing which refers to this. Nothing!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Oh, f-cking no.
Spiffeh should have got a message about getting Bus-driven, not me.
Great. Nothing is resolved.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Aneninen »

One thing must be cleared.
Assuming that I'm lying, am I Mafia or Cult?
After this has been answered, I'll answer why I'm asking it.

(I still haven't read all those pages thorougly, sorry)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Thanks, but after sending that I realized how stupid I am.

If I'm suspected of being Cult, Bella could Audit me. But I don't think Bella would EVER do that favour for me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Aneninen »

At least I'm trying to think, okay?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Titus. Auditors Stump Cults.

Ika. I'm not Cult. I know I'd say the very same thing as Cult, but there's something that might confirm me a bit.
I was told at the end of Day1 to Investigate Random, who was thought to be the Veteran. I had quite a big chance of not being alive by now.

By the way, if RC's telling the truth, why the Mafia wanted to Nightkill him? (Or was it the Neutral Killing? No, because the Body was buried.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Just a question.
If we wipe out the player who's been Cult since the beginning of the game, will the recruited Cultist be able to recruit more players?

Sorry for being lame AGAIN but I've never played in a game with Cult in before.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(At this point I'd never lynch RC. If it weren't for him, I'd have to search for all those pigeon pics by myself.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

Good summary, Angel. Some things to add/modify/clear.

In post 1676, Frozen Angel wrote:
1 - last night results proved no one.
2 - if we trust vedith the scum are : Godfather / Janitor/ Mass murderer / Auditor / cult if not we must rethink about cult
3 - we know Randomiget was cum because he wasn't veteran.
4 - Bella can't be a survivor so she is surely scum
5 - If we trust Ika , shos is Godfather / MM
6 - If we trust Anen randomiget was cult
7 - if we trust RC , spiffeh is scum (because of Bus driving denial)
8 - we have 2 random slots available (because me and jeanne were both investigative) - if we trust vedith only 1 is still available
9 - we know all 3 claims can't be true because of #8.
10 - if Annen is really investigator and we trust RC about spiffeh , so Ika and spiffeh are scum , in firebringer and shos we have 1 town , 1 scum.
11 - both RC and Ika can't be liers becuase we must have a town killing / power
12 - if Ika is culted , spiffeh is surely the cultist.
13 - if randomiget wasn't cult we surely have one culted person here
14 - randomiget can't be janitor becuase he couldn't clean his death after being murdered (see first page RC)
15 - If vedith is telling the truth shos is definitely scum
16 - If randomiget wasn't cult , Annen is definetly scum
17 - If vedith is telling the truth FB and Spiffeh cant be both scums unless case #1

2. If I'm telling the truth, there must be Cult. No Role (but the Mason Leader) fits the result I got.
5. If Ika's telling the truth, Shos must be Neutral Killing. Random couldn't have buried himself and if Shos were the Janitor, he would have died because of Ika. Random couldn't have been Neutral Killing because all of those Roles are Nightkill Immune to Ika. He may have been the Auditor, though. (? Am I right here?)
6. Wrong. If both RC and me are telling the truth, Spiffeh must be Cult.
7. See 6. But if I'm lying, RC's Bus-Driving doesn't prove anything!
10. Where did the Firebringer part come from again?
12. Why?
13. That'swhy I think getting rid of the Cult should be the priority.
14. I don't get the connection.
16. Wrong, see 6!

________

As for your versions.
Although I don't think you're lying, you shouldn't leave out the versions of "Angel's lying".

We should discuss all the possible scenarios next.
I think we should proceed the version which confirms the most possible players in the shortest time. I mean, we shouldn't leave "holes" like "and that'll win the game for us unless XXX is lying but it's not too likely".
Also, if it turns out that I'm the best utility lynch / Vig kill, go ahead!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Aneninen »

Wait, wait.
We should work with those scenarios collected by Angel. Organize our Night Actions. And things like that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mobilepost.
Two important things.
1. We should assume RC tells the truth. If not, Random was Cult and it is gone for good.
2. We should never let Cult find a safe target so plan our Night in that way.
More comes later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

Reading...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1868 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

So. I'm trying to deatil it.
If RC is telling the truth, Spiffeh must be Cult. In this case he needs to be lynched and we should find out whom he Cult-ed (if any).
If RC's lying, there's no Cult anymore, so we'll have more time for sorting out everything in this case.

Therefore, we must assume that RC's telling the truth, because we need to expect the worse version.

(This part is true only if I'm not lying, of course. And I can't prove it.)

________

As for FrozenAngel's versions.
I'm too tired to check whether they're correct, but here are the players who could be any scums:

Shos – 5 cases
Ika – 4 cases
Spiffeh – 3 cases
Aneninen – 3 cases
RadiantCowbells – 1 case

Also, we shouldn't ignore the possibility that Angel's lying. Eg. what if Spiffeh is cult and he Cult-ed Angel?
Can't be, because of Bella's claim. Unless Bella's lying... but in that case someone would have counterclaimed FA's Citizen claim by now.

________

In post 1810, Frozen Angel wrote:we lynch spiffeh today or vig him at night so he can't think about culting people

Most probably he already Cult-ed someone last Night...

In post 1825, Frozen Angel wrote:well people we have a very great problem here. we can't find culted people by investigating them. thats why we must save vedith (at least tonight - for having me as an insurance) to clear the culted spots.
Annen must check FB or RC

Ika, FB or RC, or randomize those three?
Mod: can a recruited Cult recruit others? If so, do the recruits give a result for an investigatior like "Conspiracy, Soliciting"
(Also, will a recruited player keep their PRs?)

In post 1828, Titus wrote:Anen targets Random, if legal. If not, Shos to resolve which immune he is.

Or Shos?

________

Also, everyone above me on Angel's list is attacked by some Night Action, but nothing happens to me. So, unless something unexpected happens, I'm the Day3 lynch. Because
(1) There's NO proof that I'm telling the truth
(2) I have no protection against getting Cult-ed and I could easily get to Endgame if somehow my Night Action confirms me.
I'm a double threat.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1874 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

FA can be lying only if Bella targetted a dead player (of if she didn't target anyone). That's not too likely. In all other cases someone would have Conterclaimed FA.

We should summarize the Night Actions we plan. BUT, we should also keep that in mind that EVERY single anti-town faction is working on finding the holes in our plans. Some of them are also trying to "detour" our plans in the wrong way. (Yes, this could be me too!)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1875, Vedith wrote:
In post 1874, Aneninen wrote:(Yes, this could be me too!)

But I thought you were town?

I am, but I'm unconfirmed. According to Angel's scenarios, I'm scum in 3 cases out of 8. My word isn't worth too much.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1876, Vedith wrote:Regardless... I'm confident is Titus, FA, RC, Ika and Anen as town.

I'm thinking the same, by the way.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1885 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Aneninen »

Removing the Cult is the priority. Mafia can't increase their numbers. Nor Neutral Killer.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Titus: Okay for me, as for checking Shos. Let me think about the others, but I need to go to bed

Although, something has just come into my mind.
I claimed earlier than RC. So, before his claim it was thought that Random was the Cult. What sort of reactions happened there, especially from Spiffeh? The related posts are and . These might tell us something not only about Spiffeh but also about the other Cult too (if it exists).

Sorry for being a lazy pigeon again but I really need to go now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1897, Titus wrote:
In post 1879, Titus wrote:Titus goes to the moon
Vedith visits FA
RC swaps FA and Bella
Ika targets FB
Shos if legit doctor heals RC
FA smiles
Anen investigates FB
Spiffeh lynched

This is the marching order.

Acknoledged.
Although I don't get why I should target the one who gets Vigged.

Also,
(1) is there a proof that RC is not Cult right now?
(2) according to this, Bella will be Masonized.
(3) If Spiffeh flips cult, neither RC or me can be considered town ever. Either of us may be Cult-ed later, therefore none of us may ever get close to LyLo. Not even if one of us flips other than town unless the other one is confirmed for sure.
(4) If Spiffeh flips anything else, either RC or me is lying, the conclusion is the same as in (3).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Bella should never be trusted, she's inevitably working against us.
Angel is almost surely town, the only case she's not in is the following: Bella targetted Random or Jeanne last Night and someone Cult-ed Angel.
Or, either RC or me is lying (or both) and Bella is the Cult. In this case anything is possible.

The Bella–RC–Aneninen trio is a constant threat, these players must be eliminated.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Wellshyt, I'd never have guessed that.
I tried to play this right but everything I did just screwed up the game even more.

Well played, RC, well played!

By the way, he'd deserve a nomination, wouldn't he?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2357 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

If there's no objection I'll write the nomination later.

By the way,
Shos, why did you kill me? I could have been a perfect mislynch next Day.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ghhhhhhhh, yeah I've forgotten that
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

How the dancing little nymph could I have protected you as an Investigator???
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2374 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

/pre-in for the next one.
If there are no major objecions.

Massclaim was terrible. I was against it (although I don't remember whether I told it or not.)

Vedith.
"I asked you to take a break from being a detective and be a friend instead for one night!
If you were there that night, we could have taken care of them!"

How indeed.
I wish I took a break from playing this game badly.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”