hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:02 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

/bob dole
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Either dr D or ros.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:57 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: hinduragi

Do things fall off you like water off a duck?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:11 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

@mod did mafia get sample role pms? Or is the one in the op the only sample role pm?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 134, dramonic wrote:
In post 130, hi im Yakko wrote:
@mod did mafia get sample role pms? Or is the one in the op the only sample role pm?

Not answering that.

That greatly fazes me.

In cases anybody besides me was wondering I think only mafia are on red team hence only one sample role pm was necessary. I'm slow sue me.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 141, Hinduragi wrote:
In cases anybody besides me was wondering I think only mafia are on red team hence only one sample role pm was necessary.

What? This is so much wtf.

Who do you think is scum? Why red? You do realize red is just the colorblind version of purple, right?

In post 140, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 134, dramonic wrote:
In post 130, hi im Yakko wrote:

Not answering that.

That greatly fazes me.

In cases anybody besides me was wondering
I think only mafia are on red team hence only one sample role pm was necessary
. I'm slow sue me.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

And hinduragi is a scum read for me.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 144, Hinduragi wrote:Ok, I see the role PM in the OP is red team but still. No more setup bullshit. From now on, we look for scum. This is going nowhere. I've played and read many a Dram game and nothing has been broken. He's a fantastic mod. Looking to break a set up or make something out of it that could potentially break it upon claiming is bad.

Also, if you think mafia are red only, you should wait for massclaim and reveal it then. At least then they might not have fakeclaims and you could reveal what you thought all along. Now they would know ahead of time even on the small chance that it was a thing.

If you read closely several thought mafia were red. As it is the color of evil. There was abr and the people who felt comfortable claiming purple and banned. No red yet. I'll stick with my theory thanks.

What is there to explain only so far into the game? Your post read as a scum post. Hence the comment that nothing bothers you?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 97, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 94, DrDolittle wrote:I am also on the banned team -- still not quite comfortable with how hindu so quickly dismissed RC's banned status as scum signalling?

Not really sure what's bothering you but I'm town so *shrug*. Don't have much time to respond to this but I'll be back in an hour or something.

This one.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 150, Aj The Epic wrote:Hi Im Yakko, most likely everyone in the game is purple, blue or banned and that people in any faction were selected after roles and teams had been chosen.

The only thing I'd be interested in flavor wise is champion or position claims (not what your role does with said champ) to see if there's a common Top/JNG/Mid/ADC/Supp per team as a use of verifying fake claims. For reference, I would be purple team's support and there's about 5% I'd ever be anywhere else. (Actually I've basically claimed my champion anyways so...)

I would have a huge problem if that was true.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 157, Aj The Epic wrote:Why? Let me remind you you-pick games are not balanced like a premade. Giving the roles prior and then randomly selecting scum independently would be normal.

It would mean I'm wrong.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Which makes it odd that you demand proof knowing we're on page 7 with minimal content from abr.

Why is radiant wrong with her past experience but you are right?

You asked for a case for scum abr pandaguy care to provide a case for town abr?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I say we all go to the cafe for mint tea and vote hinduragi.

All I've learned is what I know abr is a minimalist. Panda and annie have differing experiences. And that dwlee hard townreads annie for some reason.

I'd vote dwlee if I had to seitch right now.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I never said you were. Push on mon ami. I'm saying I like my vote a lot.

And you're right dwlee and panda are the same guy. But I'd still vote dwlee over panda as they have admitted their bias and revealed their terrible reasons. Whilst dwlee has not done anything. He is the how do you say fish that follows the shark looking for scraps. I don't mind what happens. I'm playing to get to lylo. If we win before that great.

I'll go back and check to see how fast the dwlee wagon built. I'm sure seeing misguided townie is easier than seeing scum? Or do they look the same?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 188, Dwlee99 wrote:I would be comfortable voting yakko as well. Their question to the mod seems like a silly attempt for town cred.

Yo toogeloo are you blind to my posts or something? Just wondering.

VOTE: dwlee

Because I'm extremely petty.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 197, Dwlee99 wrote:haha those are the same exact posts I had up, rc.

Yakko what even is your vote? You just said you were comfortable with where your vote was atm. :neutral:

When you're being wagoned even as town. Watch your mouth as it can get you lynched. I'm teaching free lessons here. Besides no one is dying day 1 chill.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 205, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm full of myself because I could see you as scum for an obvious attempt to create a counterwagon to a wagon on someone who seems highly likely to be scum?

Technically the highly likely isnup in the air for everyone including yourself as you wanted more content. I suggest patience. Panda guy might be trying to get you to go hard stance on abr. Desth tunnels are never good.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 208, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 207, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 197, Dwlee99 wrote:haha those are the same exact posts I had up, rc.

Yakko what even is your vote? You just said you were comfortable with where your vote was atm. :neutral:

When you're being wagoned even as town. Watch your mouth as it can get you lynched. I'm teaching free lessons here. Besides no one is dying day 1 chill.

Watch my mouth? Are you srs..?
I'm calling you out for an awful vote and that is going to get me lynched? mmm k

No one is getting lynched. Why are you so upset with my vote?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 209, RadiantCowbells wrote:

If you lynch people for not 'watching your mouth' then I will happy policy you right here right now.

Do it.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 213, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Do it.

Onec I sort ABR.

When you do tell me. I suspect there will be a switch.

@dwlee vote stayed on because of your reaction to it. I would expect a scum to be wtf and a town to vote me back. Dwlee first panicked seeing only the vote then looking at the reason. Hmmmmmm.his innattentive nature this game suggests town. Why am I so good at this game?

UNVOTE:
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

@dwlee no one is lynching anyone. Sigh. When I want to lynch someone you will know it. Pinky promise.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

@dwlle I was processing. I'm slow I need to work through it in my mind qed my post. You've got a lot of hoodspa kid. @radiant sure but that would mean some unintended consequences like causing paranoia in mookish townies we need to all go at the same pace-ish as syncronisity is important. I would prefer as always to be patient and see how abr responds currently.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Game is just kicking off. The viability of the wagon is in question as it is merely for research purposes that only helps you. If you are town.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Dammit I knew it was a t I hedged I shouldn't have hedged I always do this.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

This is why I got third at that stupid middle school spelling bee.

@dwlee it was a compliment.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

House or Wake? There are two of them and neither are in this game. Omg abr has a house display picture I just got it.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

All I've seen from FA is request replacement. Hope that doesn't happen here.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 216, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 213, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Do it.

Onec I sort ABR.

When you do tell me. I suspect there will be a switch.

@dwlee vote stayed on because of your reaction to it. I would expect a scum to be wtf and a town to vote me back. Dwlee first panicked seeing only the vote then looking at the reason. Hmmmmmm.
his innattentive nature this game suggests town
. Why am I so good at this game?

UNVOTE:
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

There is no way you could think that. As I never stated my reason for scum reading dwlee. If you recall it wasn't a scum read at all. I said because I am extremely petty. A response to his post about willingness to lynch me. Watching his mouth was an extension of that and the being petty comment. My vote achieved its purpose and I was able to sort dwlee. I am content with it.

VOTE: hinduragi
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

You said you could read my posts that was a lie wasnt it. Don't answer it's rhetorical.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 255, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 253, hi im Yakko wrote:You said you could read my posts that was a lie wasnt it. Don't answer it's rhetorical.

Keep avoiding the issue at hand. I'll keep voting you.

No issue that I see. Your lack of comprehension and misrepresentation are your own fault. It is a nom-issue for me.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

If that is your interpretation I welcome it. I would point out you decided my processing thing was bullshit ergo everything must be bullshit ergo yakko must be full of shit. Carry on with your contrived posts. The reasoning is inherently circular. It is bullshit because it is bullshit and can never be more than that. If you came at it with a gut read saying as much I might have said well at least he's trying. Now I'm thinking I was right to vote you all along.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 260, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah because you opened up with "Voting you because petty". Then you further discredit your vote with "noone is getting lynched". All the while Dylan is "wtf" and reacting to the vote. The exact reaction you said you expected scum to have. With a "scum reaction" by your standards, you unvote him in the same post.

If your entire reason for thinking I'm scum is "I can't understand his line of thought" then you need to rethink your scumhunting methods. Then again, it's an easy reason to cite if you can't come up with much else.

Hmmmmm I did not expect this post. Okay. Yes that is true. Thinking through the post. I left my vote on him because that is what I expected scum to do reality agrees with me. Full cognizant that this is a game with interactions. I laid out my epiphany for why he was town and recited my thought process as it is easier to understand I failed to notice his post not seeing the reason for mine. This recounting of events though most interesting.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

By interesting I of course mean terribly boring. A persons perception of the events as contraindications to that perception are as plain as the day is bright. Hinduragi you seem like a fairly decent fellow, so what are you doing? Are you now convinced that dwlee is town? You abandoned that train of thought for me. Scummier fish to fry? How does me being scum affect your dwlee read?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 262, Hinduragi wrote:Where's your epiphany that he's town? Please don't be what I think it is.

It is as it has always been in the post.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

that was technically a lie.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Hinduragi doesn't feel like town who caught scum. I expect there to be excitment of some sort.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

The vote hop from me to abr is dwlee noted. Haha. Do you see what I did there?

The policy from ras is also noted. Although they might really just hate you. Even though their post implies nothing of the sort. Such a hamfisted manner instead of sarcasm or snide posting.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

@rc I think that was enough content what is your read?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 362, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah no.
Unvote; Vote: Rasko

"heheh usually town and policy'd, time to back off"
Not buying it.

Another hop? How many people are scum for you hinduragi?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Hinduragi you should really check my iso before trying to make me look bad. I've been talking to rc about the abr wagon. You joining it made me like it less. Rasko joining it for the policy was odd.

I asked you a question how did we end up at me being scum?

Abr is scum with rasko and yakko? You haven't said why you left the wagons scummier fish to fry? An fyi would be nice. You're just hoping from the most popular suspect. If I was that panda guy and wanted some town points or I was a lurker and wanted town points I'd vote you hinduragi I'd vote you all night long.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 366, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 363, hi im Yakko wrote:Another hop? How many people are scum for you hinduragi?
God forbid people not actually have solid reads and are fine with wagoning for the sake of wagoning.

It's Day 1, not Day 3.

Are you saying he's town or scum or I'm wrong? Hint there is only one right answer where I don't hammer you given the opportunity.

I'm positive hinduragi can answer questions directed at hinduragi though not that he has been. But oh well. Why did you feel the need to explain his actions and defend them?

Also my question is perfectly fair as he has been vote hoping or do you deny this panda? Are you not interested in where hinduragi stands currently? I certainly am hence the question for clarification. With gems like this post panda it implies you know what hinduragi is thinking and can read him. What is your read on hinduragi panda?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I've said nothing about a lot of things. I'm much less interested in whats been said and much more interested in whats been done. I have not seen any reason why you left the wagon why one wagon is better or your read of the person you unvoted. I think we're having a very productive conversation hinduragi. No need to clog up the thread do you plan on clogging it? Is your explanation so long that it requires clogging? I want to have a conversation about your votes hinduragi. You keep avoiding it. It makes me a sad panda. Do you see what I did there?

You can use your vote all you wish not expecting a need to explain your vote hops is one thing avoiding the conversation is another. Trying to avoid avoiding having the conversation because it'll clog the thread is another matter entirely. If you don't want to talk hinduragi that makes me sad. But I suppose the need to acquiesce is necessary as panda guy quite astutely pointed out it is day 1. I'll be here hinduragi. When you inevitably decide to unvote rasko pray tell the reason and your read on him.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Oh right thanks for reminding me panda I confused this game for a different one I am in. Thats all I can say, I think. Oops my b. If you would be so kind panda as to answer mine.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 387, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 377, hi im Yakko wrote:If you would be so kind panda as to answer mine.
If you are referring to my Hindu read, I covered that already (assuming you are reading). If you are referring to some other question I may have glossed over, you might need to remind me.

And I am guessing that you no longer have Governing/Mayoral/ElPresidente powers when you say you were thinking this was a different game?

Would you at least enlighten me as to your opinion on AJ's claim then (just for good measure), and my personal opinions regarding it as well?

Aj? I recall thinking he might be town. I have no clue what you said. And I have no clue what his claim is.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

UNVOTE:
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:42 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Whats the other one? Soul something?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:56 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Hi bulge welcome back care to show me you read the thread by answering your own question to AJ?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:56 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 440, Aj The Epic wrote:I didn't realize Soren was replacing out (which, if you note, I called Hiplop town) but his vote was bad.

And a hidden agenda on killing ABR? No. I think having him die via lynch is a worthless waste of day 1. However, it is undeniable that if he carries the attitude he had while being wagoned, he could not remain in the game as a positive utility player. That's the kind of people you vig. Simply speaking, I expect scum to kill those useful to the town (I do all the time) and leave those who are either wrong or easy to mislynch. Therefore, if ABR remains/ed a negative to the town, he would have to be removed for our wincon.

What a terribly illogical thing to say.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:42 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

You're mad that your idol had life happen to him? Feelsbadman.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:40 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'd be more interested in a bulge or frozen wagon. Gun to my head I'd probably vote the vote hopper. I'm not sure there is enough on rasko to merit a lynch.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:20 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Idk I feel like hinduragi is just openly vote hopping in hopes if being called town for it.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Is everyone town reading rc because of the double vote thing?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'm okay with a klazam lynch
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: rasko
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:44 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: frozen angel
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Duuuude my recruiter got sick so I couldn't get mymilitary id what a stupid way of doing things. Bleh whatever.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'm honestly suprised hinduragi hasnt died yet. He's dodging votes like oj dodging jail. Abr is in hammer range? I might hammer. The panda guy disappeared. I think I could go for his lynch. Rasko is looking like low hanging fruit. I'd vote bulge over rasko.

My vote on frozen was worthless. All I got was that she likes to be townread. Whatever. UNVOTE:
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:28 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 930, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not at L-1. Not even close.

Say what I'm certain someone said you were at -1
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:28 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

That was vote worthy?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: rasko
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Lmao.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

But seriously though. I wanted rasko dead either way.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Maybe aj will death tunnel hindu tomorrow probably
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Oh cool I won.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 83, hi im Yakko wrote:Either dr D or ros.

I'm clairvoyant.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”