Mini 1748: ClownTardis Mafia - GAME OVER!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #96 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 27, Davsto wrote:Everyone's doing all of this RVS, and I say, no more!

I'll do some Who-themed RQS:

Favourite alien race?
Favourite Master?
Favourite episode?

Y u do dis?

In post 44, Rob14 wrote:
In post 24, Persivul wrote:I read The Doctor (capitalized) as a Doctor Who reference, not a mafia role reference.

In post 39, Persivul wrote:
In post 38, BROseidon wrote:Yo Plot - I want your hydra partner to read this exchange and tell me how I should respond to it.

Pussy. Respond to it yourself.

Worthless posts designed to look town.

"Not quite random" vote on a player who hasn't posted yet.

VOTE: Persivul

This post is terrible

VOTE: Rob
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hello!
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 99, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 95, Rift Adrift wrote:
Not_Mafia replaces MormonCoffee. Please welcome him!

I like the cut of his jib. Plus, his name must be indicative of his alignment in this game.

He seems like someone I can trust.

This guy knows what's going on
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #235 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Will catch up tomorrow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #379 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 379, Adaptive Heap wrote:Also please don't patronise me. I don't find it funny or clever.

-t

If it helps, your argument is stupid
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #639 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

OKay I've read up to page 10 and skimmed the law half dozen pages, I'll try and properly catch up over the next week.

Antagonistic and unhelpful is Persivul town meta

Just realised Adaptive Heap is talah and mastin neither of these should be making such poor arguments

FA_Q2's ISO is lackluster overall, I especially dislike this wagon hop

In post 153, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 141, Persivul wrote:
In post 131, Rob14 wrote:
Because he was using bad meta?

So what? He was town reading you from it. If you're town and you know it's really a null tell, why bother pointing that out? How does that advance this game?
I can either point it out now, or he can dig through my meta later and figure that out. Same result, but in the latter option, he's wasting time he could be using finding scum.

False dichotomy. You could have just let it go.
In post 132, Rob14 wrote:You can literally see in the post above yours how it helped him form reads. Why would I want to not help other players in forming their reads?

These posts reek of scum trying too hard to appear helpful.

This is a really bad push all around. He gave information - something that is always good as town. I have seen nothing that I would remotely consider townie from you yet. Your 'case' against rob is really stretching at this point.
VOTE: Persivul

VOTE: Adaptive Heap
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #641 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 378, Adaptive Heap wrote:I was asking why you made the comment about Not_Mafia's username in the first place.

Also please don't patronise me. I don't find it funny or clever.

-t

In post 381, Adaptive Heap wrote:And again, I'm not sure how it helps you determine anyone's alignment.

Were you hoping for a pingback from Not_Mafia? You got one. How did you read it?

-t
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #643 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes, for them at least
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #645 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #647 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think he's town independent of the claim, claim doesn't really give me any reason to doubt that
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #649 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

SKs are rare, FBI agents are probably more common in set-ups with no SK as they are in set-ups with an SK, it has more utility as a named townie than as an SK deterrent since SKs already have enough to contend with. It's easily fakeable and has the wtf quality that makes people townread it, overall the risk is worth it, especially if you're run up on d1.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #676 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The talah/mastin hhydra attacked a player for making a fluff post in RVS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #677 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, who do you plan to jailkeep tonight?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #679 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can you pretend to have fallen for it just to satisfy me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #681 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thanks

Okay real talk. look at this sequence of posts

In post 375, Adaptive Heap wrote:
In post 374, KuroiXHF wrote:

I like the cut of his jib. Plus, his name must be indicative of his alignment in this game.

Alright, Champ. Here's your homework assignment. Spend two hours (or however long it takes) reading this until you realize why I might joke about taking a character and believing they're innocent based on their username. You don't have to laugh. You don't have to agree that it's funny. You just have to understand it.

Why did you make the comment?
It doesn't help you read anyone.

In post 377, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 376, Adaptive Heap wrote:
In post 374, KuroiXHF wrote:

Alright, Champ. Here's your homework assignment. Spend two hours (or however long it takes) reading this until you realize why I might joke about taking a character and believing they're innocent based on their username. You don't have to laugh. You don't have to agree that it's funny. You just have to understand it.

Why did you make the comment?
It doesn't help you read anyone.

Well you were causing such a fuss with me making a joke about Not_Mafia's username, so I wanted to point out how silly your argument was/is.

And it hasn't been two hours so I know you haven't done your homework.

In post 378, Adaptive Heap wrote:I was asking why you made the comment about Not_Mafia's username in the first place.

Also please don't patronise me. I don't find it funny or clever.

-t

In post 380, KuroiXHF wrote:Yeah. You know what? I'm not answering that question. Because I practically already answered that question. If you can't put a two piece puzzle together, I can't help you out.

In post 381, Adaptive Heap wrote:And again, I'm not sure how it helps you determine anyone's alignment.

Were you hoping for a pingback from Not_Mafia? You got one. How did you read it?

-t

In post 382, KuroiXHF wrote:Well now that I got it, I'm ecstatic. We're thinking of adopting a baby boy and naming him Milo.

</sarcasm> I made a joke. Wasn't looking for a huge response. Take a page out of Frozen Angel's book and let it go.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #702 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Frozen Angel seems to be flailing here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #705 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 703, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 702, Not_Mafia wrote:Frozen Angel seems to be flailing here

talk to me why jailkeeper?

What does it matter?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #713 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 706, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 705, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 703, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 702, Not_Mafia wrote:Frozen Angel seems to be flailing here

talk to me why jailkeeper?

What does it matter?

You could have gone for more mafia/sk liked roles? maybe vig? why you chose a protective role?

A) Why would a vig out his target?
B) Again, what dies it matter I chose a protective role?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #875 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can go for Soren I guess VOTE: Soren
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #942 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Much like Pers, this is standard behaviour for RC
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #947 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No you were right the first time.

Here is one example of RC's
confidence
, you can likely find people complaining or bickering in any RC postgame
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1600
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #952 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Rob13
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #958 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Time to consolidate on 2 wagons, Rob and Rob
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #963 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's bad hair I had not previously attributed to Donald Trump
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #969 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

On second thought Rob's whole Pers/Dav thinmg seems pointless as scu
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #970 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Soren
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1119 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

-_-
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1120 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Boourns at that flips
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1121 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1122 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's likely to do a "this won't point to anyone" style kill
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1127 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That was meant to be a question
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1128 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wagon ho!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1131 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That post was meant to be a question, I'm not voting AH for the NK
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1230 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1204, Rob14 wrote:I was never asked why I asked the question, so I didn't say.

Checking the FAQ slot is weird because it was such a null slot. I wouldn't have thought anyone would investigate there. If he hadn't read the game, that explains it, although I don't really get why someone wouldn't attempt to catch up overnight if they had to make an action decision.

My scumread wains on Rob and then he makes posts like these that make me wince
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1231 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1222, Adaptive Heap wrote:What I'm actually waiting for is Not_Mafia to explain his naked vote

I'd like to give you a better answer, but it's because I felt like it

In post 1180, Adaptive Heap wrote:
In post 1121, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Adaptive Heap

In post 1150, Soren wrote:I want to lynch either adpative heap or kuroi today.

Best two reasons given for voting town, ever.

@Not_Mafia
, I stumbled across a game (Open 557: Deck of Stacks) where you replaced me as town a while back when I was looking for something else.

I can't figure out how to link an ISO without breaking the URL, and since there are only a dozen or so posts, here they are.
Your posting there was sparse, but it was helpful. Why aren't you scumhunting or reading this game?

Spoiler:
Not_Mafia wrote:Egopost. Will start reading in an hour or so. According to #858 beast has a guilty on me, looking at the set up this is not possible.

Not_Mafia wrote:Probably already been addressed but by not possible I mean it isn't even possible for him to have a pseudo guilty on me where we could both be town

Not_Mafia wrote:Read up to page 6, Seeing Beast/Saki hydra/? currently. tn would be occupying the ? slot if I hadn't seen the flips in the OP

Not_Mafia wrote:@Crash Text Dummie

In post 388, CrashTextDummie wrote:TN has been town reading Katen all day long. He tried to hammer without a claim. If that's not a scum claim, I don't know what is. It's survivalistic to the max.

In post 0, CrashTextDummie wrote:I've seen this weird bit of hammer etiquette come up with increasing frequency lately, from players both old and new, and I have a couple of questions about it, namely:

1. Who came up with it?
2. What's the purpose of it?
3. Can we please stop doing it?

The rules of conduct when it came to claiming under duress used to be very straight forward: If you were put at L-1, you were expected to claim. If your very next post didn't contain a full claim, you were lynched. Simple, effective. Things got only slightly more complicated when people decided that refusing to claim certain roles (VT, doc) is strategically viable. Most of the time, you were hammered anyway.

This "intent to hammer" business adds an additional step to the proceedings that, as far as I can tell, serves no other purpose than to give scum more time to come up with a fake claim. As much as we all hate to do it, claiming truthfully as town is one of the simplest things to do in a game of mafia and takes no time at all. On the other hand, coming up with a compelling fake claim is one of the hardest and nerve-wracking exercises for scum. Giving them a grace period between L-1 and someone claiming intent to hammer affords them the time to put more thought into it, discuss it in the scum QT, etc: L-1 -> start thinking about fake claim, "intent to hammer" -> place fake claim.

Refusal to claim used to be a decent scum tell. It's strictly more beneficial for scum not to claim than it is for town because it eliminates the risk of being contradicted. Failure to acknowledge that you are at L-1 used to be a
very
strong scum tell. The current situation is confusing and a hindrance to scumhunting. People who believe in announcing intent accuse those who don't of premature hammers and claims. Those who don't believe in announcing intent accuse those who do of refusing to claim and failing to acknowledge that they're at L-1. Since this is apparently a matter of two different believe systems, neither camp is wrong and neither camp is correct and actual scum manages to fall through the cracks.

Could someone please give me a compelling reason why announcing intent to hammer instead of just hammering when someone fails to claim is beneficial for town? Or better yet, could we just stop doing it?

Reconcile these please

Not_Mafia wrote:Yeah, you're right, never mind CTD

I'm caught up (I skimmed a lot of the walls admittedly).

Still thinking Beast/Katengecchi/?

I'll look at Beast in isolation for the last person but I don't think it's SeeEmpty as I don't think they've been cross bussing all game.

Thinking katengecchi for generic scumminess day 1 and lurking and being WIFOM'd out of suspicion day 2. Plus how Beast has continually pushed the counter wagons to Kat. And Kat's flip flop on my slot despite believing my predecessor townslipped and with beast being the optimal lynch set up wise.

I can go through and flesh out a case on beast if people need me to but it looks like he's the lynch anyway and I'd rather focus on looking at associative stuff

Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 878, Katengecchi wrote:
In post 873, Not_Mafia wrote:And Kat's flip flop on my slot despite believing my predecessor townslipped and with beast being the optimal lynch set up wise.

You seem to have missed the part where I was townreading both your slot AND beast - naturally, when the 1v1 happened one of my reads had to be wrong, and, in the end, my townread on beast was greater than yours

-Koromo

There's a difference between townreading someone and believing they townslipped. And if if you were townreading us both, why are you advocating the lynch that can lose us the game in the night?

In post 852, SeeEmpty wrote:Justin explained the situation in post #. For outcome:

1. Lynch scum Talah - best: 4T:1S, worst 3T:2S.
2. Mislynch Talah - best: 3T:2S, worst 3T:3S.
3. Mislynch Beast - 3T:2S.
4. Lynch scum Beast - best: 4T:1S, worst 3T:2S.

So, a mislynch Talah will most probably lose the game for us, while a mislynch Beast is at worst a MYLO.

Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 877, Katengecchi wrote:Not_Mafia's catchup is a scum catchup. I don't get the impression he was actually thinking critically about anything and the way he's
conveniently scumreading the leading wagon,
and not making a case in favor of "it looks like he'll be lynched anyway" as opposed to explaining his read, is very scum motivated.

The leading wagon is faking a guilty on me, so how could he be anything but conf. scum in my eyes?

Not_Mafia wrote:Vig Katen

Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Seeempty

Beast flipping Traitor makes think him over the Katen slot. Still wary of it though, will ISO JP later

Not_Mafia wrote:Yeah I've been scum with Justin and I see the same kind of distancing early on in his ISO he did with me

Not_Mafia wrote:Prodded. I'll answer all this later when I'm not half asleep

Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Muffin

Okay, I do think scum is within Seeempty/muffin with the way Justin tried to push through the Katen lynch.

BE's iso is terrible and this whole "Why won't you self vote" when Seeempty doesn't have confirmation that Muffin is people's 2nd choice just feels like theatre

-t

Yes I used to be better at this game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1241 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Davsto
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1250 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1245, Davsto wrote:
In post 1239, Aristophanes wrote:Regardless, Enabler usually only allows people daytalk.

Hell are you on about? That's Encryptor, different role.

I've not been told specifically, but at least one player's role ability will stop working when I die; Cop, Doc, I don't know. Lynching me is an awful, anti-town thing to do, and this push on me seems awfully suspicious, because for scum me dying is the best option, but they don't want to waste a nightkill on someone they can get so easily mislynched due to tunneling town.

This may be the most scummy I've ever read
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1260 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's all promise to lynch Adaptive if Davsto flips town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1264 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If there isn't scum in Davsto/Rob/Adaptive I'll be slightly disappointed for a brief moment and then move on with my life
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1283 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What is this vague nonsense please?

No I have no handicap or restriction
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1287 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Soren

Wynaut
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1299 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I roleblocked Kuroi last night, I'm a joat
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1305 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Soren is two letters away from (That's) so Raven
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1329 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm JOAT, I have a cop shot, a roleblock and a watch shot.

N1 I copped Shiro
N2 I roleblocked Kuroi
N3 I watched Rob but my result said no one visited him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1335 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's like, a bad vote, or whatever
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1338 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My claim is terrible, I wouldn't make it as scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1364 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1344, BROseidon wrote:Guys, given that Dav's role PM confirms a 2-man scum team (and probably 10-2-1 game), Kuroi can't be scum (since not_maf claimed the block, but a kill still went through). He could be the SK, though.

Unless I'm missing something, he can be either/or still?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1402 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It was a hard result
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1442 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Aristophanes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1487 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bored!

VOTE: Aristo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1491 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You can't vote when you've been hammered
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1493 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1492, Aristophanes wrote:Unless you are claiming doublevoter.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1510 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why would there be a vanilla cop in a role madness game?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1513 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fucking magnets, how do they work?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1525 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I blocked plotting kittens last noght
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1529 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1526, Plottin Kittehs wrote:What did you do on night 4?

--P

I copped Aeronaut

And I don't trust my role block 100%, because a) role madness and b) I was told no one visited rob the night he died

VOTE: NL
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1538 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes I have to use each of my abilities before they can be reused they don't have to be in that particular order, that's just coincidence
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1547 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pordge
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1567 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: No Lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1571 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was the only one to visit Plottin Kittehs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1574 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1573, Rift Adrift wrote:
The game will end in a tie if all teams intentionally choose not to lynch/kill twice in a row.

If scum submit a kill that fails, will that count towards this rule?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1579 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Incorrect

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”