UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:31 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Every inch of my gut right now wants to hang you, but this just feels too bold to be scum. Just too much sticking it in the face of the town for it to come from that alignment... I could be double bluffed here, but I don't think it likely.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:32 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

On the other hand, my vote on Egg isn't random and I encourage people to join me.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:16 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

I, on the other hand, am perfectly fine with hanging Espy by her scrawny neck and waiting until her body stops twitching for Fate to give us results on the corpse.

I will go out on a fucking limb and say scum in ritual = bad, town in ritual = good. I will go out on this limb
BECAUSE WE ARE PLAYING MAFIA AND THAT'S HOW LIKE EVERY FUCKING MECHANIC IN MAFIA EVER WORKS.

If Espy was some VI then I might have some hesitation, but this was a calculated fucking move if I've ever seen one. Like if someone dropped into thread and dayvigged Espy, I would cheer like fuck, because I have zero faith in them being town.

Realpolitik, Staeg is scum though. So is hi I'm Yakko and Egg. Egg and Yakko voted each other during too, fulfilling one of my warm fuzzies . But seriously, Yakko is stupidly obvious scum. Not voting without consulting my other head because we're going to try and not do the hydra fight thing, but seriously Yakko is incredibly obvious.

~If you can't figure out which head this is we're handing out squeaky red noses and floppy shoes
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:19 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 46, hi im Yakko wrote:I agree with ushiro-chans sentiment that it is very conspicuous as scum to do such a move. If espie was scum. Hitogoroshi sounds genuine especially with his speculation about the setup early game. He was thinking about it; now all potentially wasted time.

I was also thinking if it was even possible for espeonage to even confirm multiple volunteers. My personal preference would have been to ignore the ritual and focus on good ole mafiers. My headaches and I'm hungry :/.

UNVOTE: I'm no longer in rvs.

NO SERIOUSLY THIS IS A SCUM POST

CAN WE VOTE THIS PLEASE?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:28 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 49, Staeg wrote:You're not doing so yet? Er?

Yeah, sue me, I'm trying not to have one of these things where one head votes one person, one head votes the other, and we argue back and forth in thread like squabbling children, because it detracts from the morale of the town, is stupid, and is one of the reasons hydras can turn cancerous. Plus LLD is actually really good (even if people don't believe it) and serves to temper some of my more outrageous instincts. Feel free to ask your buddies if you can use that against us.

If you haven't refreshed your memory, hi, I'm GreyICE, you'll be shooting me tonight, so just relax and pick one of you to throw in front of me, because I've been out for a bit and now I need fresh meat. I'll even give you a headstart on polishing the fakeclaim.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:40 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Cheeky scum. I love cheeky scum. Deflecting me from Yakko, voting Spiffeh when he questions Yakko, tell me, did Yakko end up with your roleblocker or something?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:47 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Man, that must bite. "Oh hell, this guy has our roleblocker and he's like stupidly obvious scum. Lets see if we can at least get a few claims out, this is a Fate game, god knows what wacky bullshit we have to put up with. Maybe we can get the scary hydra distracted because Espy has apparently taken up a new hobby headbutting brick walls into submission."

Do you think you'll wiggle out if you throw yourself in the way of him, Staeg? I assure you, all that will happen is you'll die today, and Yakko will die tomorrow. Help me bus and maybe you can talk the rest of them out of you being scum when I'm dead.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:01 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

See the flaw in the master plan is the bit where you ignore Yakko, not the bit where you respond sarcastically to me. You think "ah! He responds to aggression with overwhelming force, this is a fight I cannot win. Therefore I shall respond to aggression as a zen master, deflecting blows by accepting them and allowing them to flow through me, as if I am water".

But what you do not understand is that you are not the target. This is not a duel. The town is the target. This is a lynch mob. You do not deflect my thrusts, you must convince others that you are town. Ironically, Fate taught me this many years ago.

So who thinks Staeg was giving a town response here, friends? And who here thinks Yakko is town?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:03 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Ah, the insults come out. How refreshing. Despite the foul character, I missed that stench of desperation.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:05 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Do not worry, I am decades too late to gift you with that accolade.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:06 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Now, if we're done with scum distracting the thread

Vote: Yakko
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:10 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 68, copper223 wrote:Hydra dissonance is often a town tell, scum hydras tend to discuss a line of play and agree before one of them ends up posting potentially harmful content, unless of course they are aware of the tell and playing around it, which at the moment I find less likely just as a matter of %.

The fact it is being done so openly in the thread is what I was interested in and I would have liked for it to continue to see if it was genuine but your line of questioning killed it and you don't appear to have thought much in terms of alignment about it.

As a matter of percentages, why are you not voting Yakko?

I can give you an easy way to read me. Is there three dead scum? Yes? I'm town. Is it day 5 and there's like one scum lynch? Probably not.

Wanna see a red name today? Vote Yakko with me.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:12 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Also what dissonance? Egg is scum? We both agree on this. Yakko hadn't posted much of anything last time LLD was on, if he had (especially stuff like that) she'd be on him like white on rice.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:07 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hi Hito! You rock. Stay the course here and it's a good day. Look at that last post. It was a classic "help me obi wan"
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:21 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 71, copper223 wrote:Regarding Yakko, I replaced him in a newbie and his meta was much more aggressive, so he could well be scum here.

I am more interested in AP, my reaction to players volunteering to cover a certain slot in the ritual was that it made it more likely for them to be town, the fact he came up with the opposite read and hinted he would vote for players giving that info. (i.e. endorsing being less transparent) pings me.

Copper, I don't mind your efforts, but I shall offer both advice and a hand. I like you, that's why I'm offering this.

My first advice is on meta - it is vague, at best. It is an art ruled by confirmation bias. "X is posting differently!" But it was a different town, with different players. Some were more aggressive, some were more hostile, some were nicer, some just clicked better for friendship. "X was posting similarly!" But a person is a person. They do not change so much every game. Take meta only as guidance. True scumhunting is a deeper science than that.

My second is the hand. You lynch no one alone in mafia. Us and Hito want something to happen. Such a thing, it will happen. Work with us, and we shall be much more inclined to respect your opinion. We shall be much more inclined to work with you. Little gestures, to join us in voting scum, to help us, these are how friendships begin.

You do not put less pressure on AP by doing such. Rather the opposite. AP sees you voting with us, working with us, he thinks "Maybe Grey and Hito will support this copper, maybe they will swing onto me. Only one can die tonight, I must respond." Even with us dead, the other town they think "Hito and the Hydra wished to work with copper because they respected him. The scum shot them for a reason, yes? This copper, he is a person worthy of respect. If I have no strong thoughts today, perhaps I shall follow this fellow!" And these are true feelings! Even if I state them in thread, their power only grows because they are truth, and truth is not weakened by revelation.

Come on. You can feel that nagging suspicion, I can tell. It's not false. Join us. If you fall tonight, I swear I shall not forget AP.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:11 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 83, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 47, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:I will go out on a fucking limb and say scum in ritual = bad, town in ritual = good

Join me! Its a sturdy limb with a thick base. I built a swing on it, we can enjoy that.

Why yes, it is an odd, twisted, strange tree with weird psychedelic mushrooms at the base. Worth chopping down, perhaps.

Yakko, on the other hand, is generic, boring scum. Care to join us on a less interesting and more prosaic wagon?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:13 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 89, hi im Yakko wrote:Well when you guys decide you wanna explain what atrocities I've committed I'm gonna go play game of dice ciao.

HALP FRIENDS

WE BE LYNCHIN HIM FOR DA WRONG REASONS

HE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTIN ONE OF DOSE CASE THINGIES

AND BE REFUTIN IT

WE BE DOIN IT WRONG. HE BE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTIN A CHANCE TO SHOW OFF HIS DEBATE SKILLZ. DEY MAD FRIENDZ. DEY MAD SKILLZ.

But seriously, lets get to it.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:20 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 102, hi im Yakko wrote:K be sure to make it decent spiffeh. You cluld always do what ushiro-kun is doing and flail around dick in hand seeking attention.

No, no, seeking seven votes on you.

And I shall get such.

Do you wish to sulk? Complain? Insult? Belittle? Lie? Cry? Beg? No matter. Die.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:21 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 105, Spiffeh wrote:Did Staeg ever give an opinion on Yakko throughout his whole interaction w/ LLD/GreyICE?

Because if not I kinda want him dead.

Help us with Yakko. I mean look at those posts. You said it yourself. He is scum.

Follow voice with vote.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:26 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 93, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 80, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:You do not put less pressure on AP by doing such. Rather the opposite. AP sees you voting with us, working with us, he thinks "Maybe Grey and Hito will support this copper, maybe they will swing onto me. Only one can die tonight, I must respond." Even with us dead, the other town they think "Hito and the Hydra wished to work with copper because they respected him. The scum shot them for a reason, yes? This copper, he is a person worthy of respect. If I have no strong thoughts today, perhaps I shall follow this fellow!" And these are true feelings! Even if I state them in thread, their power only grows because they are truth, and truth is not weakened by revelation.

This sure is a lot of air. Don't get me wrong, I think you and Hito are town. Yakko is higher on my list of scumspects than most people in the thread bit its still farrr ro early for me to want to bet anything on that. And I thought Copper's "Well Yakko is scum but I really wanna talk about AP" was pretty divey and I'm kinda surprised I'm going to be the one to bring that up given the pressure on Yakko and the response Staeg got to voting Spiffeh.

I kinda want to vote Yakko, but I also don't want to QL him. I kinda want to vote Copper, to the chorus of OMGUS.

What to do.

If we lynch scum today, the results of today are a scum lynch. Does that benefit you? It benefits me. I promise only to look in the future. I look at whatever one of my town reads says, especially when they have proven calm, level headed, and co-operative. It's indicative of a better mindset than one who picks a fight that benefits no one.

Does Yakka look scum? Vote.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:27 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 112, Staeg wrote:
In post 105, Spiffeh wrote:Did Staeg ever give an opinion on Yakko throughout his whole interaction w/ LLD/GreyICE?

Because if not I kinda want him dead.

nope, I dodged that perfectly, because about 1/2 of the people who have posted so far seem to have their pants equipped on the wrong end about just as much as yakko and I apparently can't tell the difference between town and scum doing that

Did you check your role PM? Fate should have given you a few other names that might point you in the direction of who you're looking for.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:30 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Ah! But you are supposed to pretend to be unable to find those other names. I see. So perhaps you might post something like "they are all pants on head stupid and thus I am unable to read anyone, and this thread is too full of stupidity for me to participate and get any reads." Then you might be able to avoid finding your very obvious friends!

Tomorrow friends, ask yourself, do you find what is occurring right now a null tell? Look at Yakko's flip in particular.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:31 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Also ask yourself, does Yakko appear
stupid
? Or
scummy
? Staeg would claim the former. Is that so?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 119, Staeg wrote:and yes, GI,
In post 46, hi im Yakko wrote:I agree with ushiro-chans sentiment that it is very conspicuous as scum to do such a move. If espie was scum. Hitogoroshi sounds genuine especially with his speculation about the setup early game. He was thinking about it; now all potentially wasted time.

I was also thinking if it was even possible for espeonage to even confirm multiple volunteers. My personal preference would have been to ignore the ritual and focus on good ole mafiers. My headaches and I'm hungry :/.

UNVOTE: I'm no longer in rvs.

does seem like stupidity to me

Does it now. Staeg's defense of Yakko is that Yakko is stupid, but not scummy, and that this is a stupid post, but not a scummy one.

Even though Yakko directly responded to Hitogoroshi earlier, without any indication that "My personal preference would have been to ignore the ritual and focus on good ole mafiers."

That is an odd thing, yes? He makes a positive response to Hito's choice to focus on the ritual and ignore the "mafiers", something that would seem to indicate that he was not adverse to such, but now he has a preference. A preference that allows him to sit on the fence in response to Espy's irrational and bizarre action. A very convenient preference that.

Stupidity Staeg? For you to characterize it as such shows a very peculiar absence of thought. As if you are deflecting away from a deeper truth.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:41 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 124, Staeg wrote:you are a godlike mafia player teach me

More sarcasm.

Vote Yakko or die motherfucker
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:42 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hey Yakko.

You an idiot? Are you stupid? Do you agree with Staeg?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:48 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 129, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 126, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Hey Yakko.

You an idiot? Are you stupid? Do you agree with Staeg?

If he's defending me I'll suck his dick all he wants and play igor to his dr. frankenstein.

I have no clue why you I'm scum ushiro-kun. This is fun though this chaos you're creating by having people guess at what you mean. Keep it up good job. Would you be interested in a 1v1? I think I know the answer though.

You want nothing more than to be defended? You are town, yet you are not interested if a player is defending you for clearly nonsensical reasons? You have no suspicion or paranoia "why are they defending me for reasons that make no sense? Do they know my alignment?"

Yeah, I'm quite comfortable with this. If you're town, lynch me tomorrow.

Self vote now, Yakko, help hurry yourself out of thread.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:00 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 135, hi im Yakko wrote:Totally dude. Nevermind the fact of what I've said in thread. Your conf bias is showing. Do I have a problem with staeg defending me? No. Am I suspicious of staeg defending me? No. Its a pretty odd thing to complain to me about my not scum reading staeg. All I know so far is he is defending a townie from someone who tunnels. Don't complain to your scum reads about your woes in regards to your other scum reads that just #weird. Unless you were giving me a chance to prove my townieness which I doubt. Highly doubt. Like highly highly doubt. Or am I wrong? No matter what happened you were still gonna scum read me.

WHERE IS THAT VOTE

VOTE FOR ME

OR VOTE FOR YOURSELF

THOSE ARE THE TWO OPTIONS

YOU HAVE TWO FUCKING OPTIONS

WHAT IS THIS, ARE YOU BACKING DOWN? ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM THE 1V1 YOU PROPOSED?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:02 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 138, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh I was going to say about Espeonage, but forgot.

In the last Fate game he quick hammered someone without a claim as the town cop and then got lynched/shot for it the next day after claiming immediately.

What the hell is this.

Why isn't this a Yakko vote?

Or do you wish to pick me?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:06 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 139, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: ushiro

You never answered.

Yes, yes, there we go. There we go. It begins.

Oh yes, Yakko, Hito knows, there's ways out. The crucible is to test the true measure of your character.

But yours is scum, through and through. Survivalistic. You move from bewildered to sarcastic to belittling to aggressive. Scumhunt? You do no such thing. You complain I am not going through the familiar motions, the dance you expect. You are not prepared for this, and you react petulantly. It is telling, you react with anger that I am not following the script you have written. But why was that script written? Who writes a script preparing to be scumread, but does not think of whether or not to use the mechanic to scumhunt? Show your belly to the fire and your true colors show.

NOW
you get to see a tunnel, Yakko. Now you get to see what it really means when I choose to lynch scum.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:12 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

AP, where do you stand? Do you like this?

Copper, where do you stand? Do you stand by your earlier read?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:50 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 155, AngryPidgeon wrote:Him being GI. GI made a post saying that the only way to read him is to see if hes killed in the first couple nights.

At least I thought that was GI talking and not LLD but I cant be bothered to fact check that.

I certainly wouldn't want to try reading them Today. His scumgame is pretty shameless but he also seems to replace out more as scum. I think LLD is supposed to be more proactive as scum, but then again fuck meta. Point being, I thought it at least sounded somewhat genuine from him.

So, if I am town, then I am a very good player who has been responsible for numerous day 1 scum lynches.

If I am scum, I am probably bussing for town cred.

You are, hmmm... voting Spiffeh?

Tell me more about this Spiffeh vote. I perhaps am making too much noise as you say, perhaps I shall sit back and listen to your tale for a bit. After all, I am told rushing the day is scummy, I must make maximum town credit out of my bus after all. Do tell me more about this spiffeh and how scummy he is, why your vote is there.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:33 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 160, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 155, AngryPidgeon wrote:Him being GI. GI made a post saying that the only way to read him is to see if hes killed in the first couple nights.

At least I thought that was GI talking and not LLD but I cant be bothered to fact check that.

I certainly wouldn't want to try reading them Today. His scumgame is pretty shameless but he also seems to replace out more as scum. I think LLD is supposed to be more proactive as scum, but then again fuck meta. Point being, I thought it at least sounded somewhat genuine from him.

Yakko are you just not following along? ^

Mmm, as much as I like the Yakko discussion, and I do, I think you were going to tell me more about the Spiffeh vote?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 177, hitogoroshi wrote:my spiffeh townread looked more counterculture and fun before he ninja'd me to cast the correct vote.

nacho that post had better be an elaborate breadcrumb because it's a bad mafia post. why no vote? and more importantly, why are you engaging with AP and I about Yakko and not with grey/lld?

Hito, there is a time and a flow to all things. Embrace the spirit of enlightenment offered by the post, it engaged with me on a spiritual level, as well you shall find a more earthly one (if you peruse it in a more meditative space).

All I shall say is that my interactions with Nacho in the past have been ambiguous, but the last time directly I interacted we both got everything we could have ever wanted. Granted, that was the demise of both of us, a certain illogical rampage, and four scum, but I consider on the whole for the trade to have accomplished exactly what I wished, and hope he sees it the same way.

Nacho, I shall say to you that there is life and death, and both must be embraced. There is chaos and order, both must be embraced. There is nothing and everything, but we shall always embrace everything, for it is all part of the cycle. Yukko embraces nothing. Join with us.

- GreyICE
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 185, AngryPidgeon wrote:Katsuki, am I mafia?

AP WHY ARE YOU VOTING SPIFFEH

LOOK AT ALL THE HARMONY YOU HAVE BROKEN BY NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION

SEE IT?

SEE ALL THE HARMONY YOU HAVE BROKEN?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 186, Katsuki wrote:
In post 47, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:I, on the other hand, am perfectly fine with hanging Espy by her scrawny neck and waiting until her body stops twitching for Fate to give us results on the corpse.

I will go out on a fucking limb and say scum in ritual = bad, town in ritual = good. I will go out on this limb
BECAUSE WE ARE PLAYING MAFIA AND THAT'S HOW LIKE EVERY FUCKING MECHANIC IN MAFIA EVER WORKS.

If Espy was some VI then I might have some hesitation, but this was a calculated fucking move if I've ever seen one. Like if someone dropped into thread and dayvigged Espy, I would cheer like fuck, because I have zero faith in them being town.

Realpolitik, Staeg is scum though. So is hi I'm Yakko and Egg. Egg and Yakko voted each other during too, fulfilling one of my warm fuzzies . But seriously, Yakko is stupidly obvious scum. Not voting without consulting my other head because we're going to try and not do the hydra fight thing, but seriously Yakko is incredibly obvious.

~If you can't figure out which head this is we're handing out squeaky red noses and floppy shoes

So out of those 4, who are most likely the scumteam?

Yakko and Staeg are really amazingly obvious at this point. Number three is up in the air - as it should be, with the amount of posting Bella and Brian have done. Not even sure it's either of them, not sure it's not, not past Fate to add silly third parties anyway, but I'm going to pretend it's a three man team because meh meh why not who cares until like some other day.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 190, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 188, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:AP WHY ARE YOU VOTING SPIFFEH

I dunno, he hasn't done anything that looks all that town?

In fact, hes trying to pretend that he read all of Nacho's post and comprehended it and read it as pretty scummy.

In 2 minutes of time.

Ugh.

Why did it take you three attempts to answer the question? And how is that a stronger than a reason to have a Yakko vote? I mean how come the first time you mention the guy your vote be on in the last few pages is after I prod you to death about it?

Why do you quote Hito's post, and don't even mention the part where he things Spiffeh is town for "exciting reasons"? Is that unimportant? The guy has done nothing that looks at all town, are you curious what Hito sees?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 201, Nachomamma8 wrote:Staeg - In my experience with Staeg as scum against players of GreyICE/Fate's caliber, the greatest emotions that screams through his posting is fear. As scum, he'd often go quiet when pushed, he would often put up weak appeals, he would back down quickly. In this game, he has not hesitated for a moment to push back against UshiromayaAnge, which is the basis of my townread on him. I'd be much more comfortable in living with him if he elaborated on his Yakko read (at this current moment, it feels like he's just pushing back against UshiromayaAnge for the sake of pushing back) and if he developed his Egg push further (or, as I believe the push is misguided, looked somewhere else). I see you, brother.

There are ways to fight back. And ways to fight back. I offer you a conundrum. Suppose a man of ill intent comes to the circle, and departs with a triple portion of the our shared bounty. He has secreted it upon his boat, and wishes to depart post-haste. As he returns to the circle to gather the last of his supplies, he is confronted by an angry warrior. "Who has taken our bounty?" the warrior cries!

If the man were to be of the sort who wished prosperity for the village, he to might take up his staff and his skins, he too should embark upon the hunt. But of course the man does not think like that, for the man seeks only to escape the hunt.

Does he answer the warrior's cry? If so, that may be taken as a challenge. Those with a pure heart shall triumph over those with an impure one in such a challenge. Should the man risk it?

Should the man stay silent? But such is also an admission of guilt, to the guilty. A guilty person thinks "I must speak up to defend myself" for they know they are guilty and require defense. An innocent thinks "that warrior is not talking to me, I shall locate the culprit forthwith and he shall be a fearsome ally."

But there is a third option. Denigrate the warrior. Show disrespect for his words without refuting them. Admit to the crime, and challenge him to do something about it. "Of course! I have come with a vast vessel to take everything from the village, and slipped out from under your watchful eye, oh most magnificent warrior. Why truly only someone of your caliber could have realized this!"

Seeks not an ally. Seeks not the culprit. Seeks only to avoid with a defense that is an admission of guilt. Is defending yourself with an admission of guilt not simply an admission of guilt?

I offer to you such a parable.

In post 57, Staeg wrote:he actually has this amazing role where he gets to defile night actions through the dream realm (something something shamans are gullible fools)
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 202, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 197, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Why did it take you three attempts to answer the question? And how is that a stronger than a reason to have a Yakko vote? I mean how come the first time you mention the guy your vote be on in the last few pages is after I prod you to death about it?

Uh? If you asked me about this before then I totally glazed over it or something. I voted Spiffeh for a few reasons, lets see:

1) I like to be contrarian
2) I explicitly don't want to give this guy a pass for my own biases
3) I sort of thought the response to me referring to him as "Derp" read as off since he was pretty much broadcasting that he didn't know what was going on. Its not like I was making a bold accusation or anything.

I really wasn't hard scumreading this guy, and I'm not really hard scumreading anyone at this point. I don't see much value in putting my vote on Yakko unless its to just ram a lynch through which I'm not ready to do right now.

Acceptable.

Although I am a little curious that you are not curious of Hito's hard town read on him.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Katsuki is paying attention this game.

Scum or town, a good question. Engaged Katsuki worries me. Disengaged Katsuki worries me.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Confirm 1/2: Nacho for East- Air

Nacho is very likely town here. If I'm alive on day 3, which considering Grey's record may not be the case, I'll reevaluate, but for now I'm far more comfortable having Nacho on the ritual that Bella.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

That question has a simple answer.

Katsuki, when you get your hydra with Camn, will you sign all your posts for us?

-LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 216, Katsuki wrote:
In post 213, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:
Confirm 1/2: Nacho for East- Air

Nacho is very likely town here. If I'm alive on day 3, which considering Grey's record may not be the case, I'll reevaluate, but for now I'm far more comfortable having Nacho on the ritual that Bella.

~LLD

People waste NKs on GI?

Well when the alternative is shooting you... yeah, I could see them doing that.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 219, Katsuki wrote:
In post 217, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:That question has a simple answer.

Katsuki, when you get your hydra with Camn, will you sign all your posts for us?

-LLD

I suggest you take a look at the sig for Iceycupcake. Or you can simply ask GI, I'm sure he remembers what it is.

So the answer is no then?

Is the answer yes or no?

All I want, Cupcake. Yes or no. No riddles.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 222, Katsuki wrote:
In post 221, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:
In post 219, Katsuki wrote:
In post 217, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:That question has a simple answer.

-LLD

I suggest you take a look at the sig for Iceycupcake. Or you can simply ask GI, I'm sure he remembers what it is.

So the answer is no then?

Is the answer yes or no?

All I want, Cupcake. Yes or no. No riddles.

~LLD

Perhaps when you provide me with your simple answer, I shall present to you the answer you seek.

Are you dense?

The simple answer is whether you will sign your hydra posts or not.

If you don't, I'm driving a wagon so far down your throat it'll burst through your chest cavity like a xenomorph.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 226, Katsuki wrote:Now riddle me this, how is the signing of hydra posts indicative of my alignment?

It's not, I just don't care to play in a game where you lurkadurp your way to lylo and no one knows how to read you because you've done dick all game.

Call it a policy.

I don't care.

If you don't post, and I don't have evidence of you posting.

You die.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

And I'm not playing the "is this a Katsuki post" game with you. Fuck that I've better things to do with my time.

You lurk, you die.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

On the plus side, Camn is both easier to read, and less likely to vanish for so long we nickname them Aang.

Too many town are busy posting. It's gumming up the thread with townie shit that doesn't get anywhere.

Where are our cute little scum scums?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Also all I remember about our hydra was breaking SnowBunny's game so badly that she invented new rules on day 2 to stop us from breaking it, then got angry at us and started berating the town in thread when we were trying to play to our (inane) win condition, then modkilled us because she was angry we basically achieved our entire team's win condition just by ourselves so all of them won but us, in theory. Oh and killing the entire scumteam as third party whatchamacallits.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 237, hitogoroshi wrote:also LLD, lord knows I appreciate beautiful cleansing fire on the feet of Katsuki always, but do you really see Katsuki getting a scum PM and then thinking "need to share this glory with a hydra partner"

I bet Katsuki is town.

Ehhhh, stop making sense Hito, you're ruining my fun.

/pout

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 237, hitogoroshi wrote:also LLD, lord knows I appreciate beautiful cleansing fire on the feet of Katsuki always, but do you really see Katsuki getting a scum PM and then thinking "need to share this glory with a hydra partner"

I bet Katsuki is town.

One thing I explained to LLD, and she agrees, is that most people can be predicted when they are acting within an unknown space, because their moves fall into a subset of actions. Either they act in a manner that they believe shall benefit them in a majority of cases, and play the odds, or they act in a manner that benefits them in a minority of cases, and attempt to shift the odds. They act towards their own benefit, you must determine what that is.

A truly unpredictable person is a different beast. A truly unpredictable person may act in a way that will benefit them in no cases.

To draw scum, aware one of your premier talents is to remain alive for unholy lengths of time, always just under the top choice candidate, and choose to hydra with a more readable and more active player?

It is one of the reasons I find Katsuki so immensely hard to read. To act within a space of choices in a way that shall never benefit you, with confidence and style, it is a strange talent.

In short, I agree in theory, but I do not agree theory applies.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Eeee she's so cute. :)
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:32 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 305, camntsuki wrote:Hello everyone. The rumors are true. I am returned. I have been away for many years... and I am not quite back up to speed.. but I will do my best.
I will say--@
KMD
Egg- I cleared out my grudgekill list when I returned, so don't worry your sweet little face about me. Any
pressure
you get from us will be legitimate. All is forgiven :)

Despite the fact I have only read through breifly, I side with Ushiro as far as the battle with Yakko goes. I would be fine seeing a Yakko or Staeg lynch at the moment. HOWEVER, that would really be just trusting them. I have only soft scumreads on Yakko/Steag independent of Ushiro's push. This may change on a more in depth read. There is also scum in [Spiffeh, Bellaphant] I think.

Even so, I am fully reading BrianSkies as scum, although really this is just me saying "who the fu-- is Brian Skies?" when I got to page 11. I am rather
intolerant
of lurking, as people know. .. and did he really get away with a RVS post.. then nothing until he quintuple-posts on p11? Brian- did you forget about this game? Were you away a your
cabin
in the woods? wtf?

RE: Nachomamma (hi nacho!) I agree
SO MUCH
with
In post 244, Espeonage wrote:the thematic posting here is a clever way to avoid being read as he usually would be, which rubs me the wrong way.
.obviously with nacho I am against a day 1 lynch, tho. His alignment will come clear, in time.

~camn
PS- you can expect this to be the only post I sign.

Damn it Camn, you're supposed to save stuff like that for Day 2. We can only lynch one of them a day.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:36 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Like am I really supposed to come and join you to lynch mr. obvious there?

It's such a burden.

BLAAHHHHH

HITO WHY ARE THE SCUM SO MISERABLY OBVIOUS

THEY USED TO PRETEND THEY WERE TOWN AND SHIT
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:38 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

NO HE'S NOT

COME ON LOOK AT THOSE POSTS
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:44 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

That's my plan.

And thank you for trying to bullet sponge for us, but we have accepted our fate. Do not worry, we have faith in the town to carry on.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 328, AngryPidgeon wrote:Could you make a 5 paragraph essay[sup*[/sup] about your Yakko read for me?

I'll accept 5 a sentence essay if the sentences are good

You should

Vote Yakko

I hear

He's scum

Kappa
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 350, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 341, hi im Yakko wrote:UNVOTE: nvm I think

GODDAMMIT YAKKO
NO MORE FLAILING

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND VOTE COPPER BEFORE YOU DIG A HOLE I CAN'T DIG YOU OUT OF

VOTE: COPPER

Why is he a mislynch, Nacho? Because I'm really, REALLY not seeing it.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Also talk to me about Brian. Because that thing sends shivers down my spine in a way that Copper doesn't. Yet.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Like I mean I admit that last posts weren't so much scummy as "if my scumbuddies told me that I was going to be the day 1 lynch and I wanted to get it over with as fast as possible I'd post exactly those posts in exactly that order"
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 358, hitogoroshi wrote:grey/lld I re-read bs just for you and I still think bs is townish. I guess I don't like iso 9 but re-reading him I found iso 17 which I apparently missed before and I think is a really good post?

nacho breaking character is a good sign

Yes, but ask yourself, if it is Copper+BS, then who is number three?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Nacho can answer that one too~
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

I sat in a tent and meditated, and it came to me in a dream from a bowl.

But honestly, talk to me Nacho.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 363, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 359, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:
In post 358, hitogoroshi wrote:grey/lld I re-read bs just for you and I still think bs is townish. I guess I don't like iso 9 but re-reading him I found iso 17 which I apparently missed before and I think is a really good post?

nacho breaking character is a good sign

Yes, but ask yourself, if it is Copper+BS, then who is number three?

This might be the most pointless question in the thread. Are you scum reading copper? Is nacho scum reading brian? Why are you trying to go for a 2 point conversion when the score is 0-0

Because it is an interesting question to ask those two people in particular. Not your average player, I would agree, but no one has ever called Nacho average. Inconsistent, dangerous, and insane, sure. But hey, that's my monikers.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:40 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 377, Brian Skies wrote:I'd like him to show me what he means. I'd like to think my posting isn't that bad (although others have said as such in the past). ):

Oh it's not bad. Bad posting is like... whatever is going on with Yakko. That's bad. Not town, necessarily, or even likely. Definitely bad.

You're decent, in the conventional sense. Some questions, some observations, some other stuff. It's a decent mixture, not bad at emulating townies. But you're just not town. I mean really, that's Fate's fault, not mine. He's the one who gave you your alignment. So on the whole, it's not a bad attempt to blend in. You're just scum.

I mean like, maybe ask on MD for some tips after the game.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:50 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hey Nacho, rule number one of mafia. Want to stop a lynch? Show the town someone more deserving of death. (Okay, like, maybe that's two or three. One might be lynch all liars? Screw the rules, I have money?) Someone is going to die today, we ain't gonna no lynch day 1. Do you really think he's town and should live? Or are you looking for I-told-you-so points tomorrow? Because there's a faction that's real good at predicting mislynches, and what you doin ain't making me want to unvote Yakko.

Like sit down and talk to me man. I ain't got ABR and Metal Sonic screaming in my ear at 10,000 decibels while the entire scum team makes it their mission to personally insult, demean and belittle me. Plus I've cleaned up some serious medical issues, and am in a much better headspace. So I'm actually truly willing to talk here, I don't do 'gotcha' conversations, unless you truly say something worth getting you over, lets chat.

I'll even do it in trancy shaman speak, I am one with nature, I shit in the woods like a pope.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:38 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Mmmm, AP and Nacho. Both solid town reads. I fundamentally don't understand Yakko. At all. But I do understand Brian. Plus post #343 is the funniest shit ever.

Vote: Brian Skies

I think I want to see where this takes me.

Camn, patience, you will get blood, and Yakko will not survive to LyLo. I simply seek blah blah other paths, oh god Brian.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:47 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

He's aligned with the scumz.

I mean honestly

Oh come on.

What do you mean flesh out.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:49 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Like Camn, I need you and AP and Nacho working together here, because coming soon y'all will have to lynch big boss. So I want you three playing nice together. Don't mean they're right on Yakko, but I'm starting to have doubts myself.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:57 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 395, camntsuki wrote:To hell am I ever working together with scumAP, and Nacho is not exactly a bastion of towniness either.

We are not budging on Yakko and that is final. You can HERPADERP all you want, just kindly leave us out of it.

Oh dear. Am I going to have to recruit other townies?

Spiffeh, do you want to join a mission for tomorrow?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:57 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 396, camntsuki wrote:As for the flesh, I trust my ability to read BS.

Good. I trust mine too.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:19 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 395, camntsuki wrote:To hell am I ever working together with scumAP, and Nacho is not exactly a bastion of towniness either.

We are not budging on Yakko and that is final. You can HERPADERP all you want, just kindly leave us out of it.

In post 396, camntsuki wrote:As for the flesh, I trust my ability to read BS.

Also, Camn, important discussion time. You don't win a game of mafia on your lonesome (unless you're the serial killer yadda yadda). And certain realities became clear to me in my last game of mafia on site (and which I thought for a long time would be my final one). And one is that you can't play town like a terrorist. I mean what's your threats? The lynch, and that you'll be mean to me. But I'm town, and if you want to lynch townies for "not getting with the program" then I think there's a problem with the program. And if you want to be mean enough to me to rattle my cool, you're gonna have to be a pretty major asshole. And I've had some of the biggest assholes on this site do that to me... eh, don't try. Please?

So when you tell me to fuck off with my town reads, belittle my scum read, and tell me that you're better at reading BS than I am, do you think I'm more or less inclined to do what you want? Because I'd say it's dropping like you chartered a ride on Malaysian Airlines.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:36 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 401, camntsuki wrote:@Ushiro

First things first, I have no intention on being mean to you. But you are playing with big girls now so if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. Are we pushing your lynch? of course not. Don't be a 'tard. Can we make your steamrolling-the-entire-town-with-rage act a little harder? Of course we can.

Second things second: we will and SHOULD have healthy disagreements over our reads.
You just happened to ask us to work with some people we have on our scumradar, which is not in the gameplan at this point.

Third: Brian is not a good lynch today. We don't have enough posts out of him to mine for data later on, whereas the Yakko situation is ripe for partner-hunting..

Camn, I suggest you review my site history if you think I can't handle the heat. I'll burn you to the fucking ground and laugh in the ashes. I'd prefer not to.

The problem with your kitchen is that it appears to lack illumination. You probably shouldn't have built it inside a tunnel.

Also the words "information lynch" makes me vomit in my fucking mouth. Get the hell out of here with that ridiculous crap.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:47 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

There is ONE piece of information you want out of a lynch - the scumteam is down a member. Fucking period.

Information? Information lynches are for people who don't trust their own scumhunting. They can't even trust their own reads enough to tell scum pushes from town pushes, so they want to lynch someone then blame someone else on the wagon for the flip if they hit town, and pat themselves on the back if they hit scum. Yay, perfect cycle! Hit town, well it gave me information and the scumbutts were responsible! Hit scum, clearly I was responsible, go me!

Fuck that. If I mislynch someone, then I misread them unless they did something incredibly miserably horrible, like fakeclaim as town or selfvote.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:50 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 407, camntsuki wrote:How have we been mean to you, exactly?

Why do you think Yakko is town now? I can't think of any other way to interpret your
"not getting with the program"
statement, which is no where near why yakko is scum.

I don't recall telling you to fuck off with your townreads, but AP is clearly scum, and I'm not getting warm fuzzy feelings from Nacho. As for reading BS, considering that I've both played in more games with him than you have, and have hydra'd with him - ya, I'll happily state that I'm probably better at reading him than you are.

Lastly, I'll kindly remind you of Dice of Fate, where you kept getting distracted by shiny things (if this is LLD). I'm the firm hand you require to keep you in check. I can use a whip, belt or hand if those are your preferred methods of discipline~

Oh hell, you think this is LLD? What? Wait, you've never been in a game with me where I'm town? Yeah, that explains things.

As for the program, well, who do you think I'm talking about when I mention big boss? :]
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:56 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 410, Egg wrote:
hydra wrote: Or are you looking for I-told-you-so points tomorrow? Because there's a faction that's real good at predicting mislynches

hydra wrote: and what you doin ain't making me want to unvote Yakko. 

^made it two quotes to show separation, but this was one sentence. How can you believe both of these things. If Yakko is scum, Nacho can't be scum predicting a Yakko mislynch for I told you so points. Just sayin'

I'm saying there's such a thing as sitting in the thread scumplaining about how bad people are playing and how terrible a lynch is without giving them a better alternative, then leveraging that into a day 2 "oh look I was right all along, don't trust those guys, trust me!" So if I see a poster who posts things that are frankly utterly inexplicable, and a few people sitting around complaining about that and berating them, I start to wonder.

Information of the other player's alignments lets you play all sorts of cool games. 'course it's also how you catch scum. Bit of a double edged sword that, but gosh it's just so hard to hold it all in when you know something and they don't. Worth prodding, at the least.

But I'd think you'd know that.

PEdit: yes I did, and tons. Probably logged about 2-3,000 games between that and the MakingFun client. So I've probably played you if you played a lot! Hopefully did well, I'm pretty middling by online standards. Kind of taking a break before they launch full version+adventures right now.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:17 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 417, camntsuki wrote:@ Ushiro- cool down. We are not proposing an info-lynch of TOWN.. we are proposing lynching scum with pages of discussion, as opposed to lynching PROBscum with minimal discussion. That said, we soften our position earlier of "Yakko Or Bust!".

@Egg: First off, Post 1. Next- I don't like his entry. I don't like his jokes. I don't like his defense of Yakko in 403 despite totally sheeping Ushiro early on. It's too much like he is setting the groundwork to jump on the wagon, but not- although I am not sure what this says about Yakko. Anyway..he is too much at cross purposes with himself? And HE KEEPS INSISTING HE IS TOWN LIKE OLDEST TELL IN THE BOOK!

3rd- enough talk of who in the hydra is posting! You guys can't know, and it means nothing. My Hydra-partner is the only one in this game I totally know is town, and as such I will support her reads/plans/tactics EVEN IF they are not my first choices. Which would change my natural playstyle anyway if you are looking for meta.

Okay, then I soften my position of "fuck you, I don't do what you tell me."

See, the one thing I really like to see is trying to solve the game. Like actual, real sitting down and trying to figure things out. And not mechanical mumbo-jumbo, real honest sorting players and thinking about what they do. Don't have one single problem outing that in thread, because it's a skill that very, very few scum players actually master. Reasoning and followthrough that's natural, progresses, and all that shit, go ahead and try to practice doing it in this game. Make my day. Doesn't have to be right, but when someone is trying to take apart people's play and see what is making it tick, I get this warm fuzzy feeling that says "hey, I kinda like them".

In post 371, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 350, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 341, hi im Yakko wrote:UNVOTE: nvm I think

GODDAMMIT YAKKO
NO MORE FLAILING

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND VOTE COPPER BEFORE YOU DIG A HOLE I CAN'T DIG YOU OUT OF

VOTE: COPPER

I don't know mang. Eggs vote on me is odd. Not so much as it is very conspicuous in a way that isnt noticed. Especially with the follow up of liking his vote. Everyone freaked out when I said I was out of rvs and didn't have a definite direction. But I was out of rvs and was ready and alert. Not many people had posted so I decided to wait. I was going to vote spiffeh but I didn't think there was enough there. Egg has been dstracting us with his interactions with staeg. Hito I'm not sure if he is paranoid basing his actions on an assumption or over analyzing my play and concluding town definitelyl dont do this. Or is just voting me for death. I did vote him because he seems so interested in other players i do think they honestly don't care about my alignment as I'm just a distraction. Its hard to focus when you have such anti-town players here. I read a few of grey-ices games he's either apathetic or continuously just tunnels someone for death seemingly random can't say it hasn't caused me to act mostly to be imactive because I'm not enjoying this especially after that other thing. Camm just sounds like a grey-ice who hasn't developed the style yet. Brians naked voted is survivalistic? Idk thats how I read it. Reading back I think spiffehs confusion was genuine but scum based confusion like what the hell did I get myself into.

VOTE: copper there ya go

It's whiny, and complaining, and full of the usual nonsense. Anti-town, I'm a distraction, hard to focus, etc.

But in there? There's a genuine seed of sorting. A kind of chrysalis of thought, if you will.

Brian just wants to know how I figured out he's scum so he can fix it.

PEdit: Camn specifically, when have I been town with you? I remember a few with Katsuki, those are always... interesting. Don't remember too many where the scum team played me hard, mind you. Not that those haven't happened, but Katsuki tends to have a focusing effect. If only on how much we all want to bring him death.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:22 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 421, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm sorry but when I ask for a case on the biggest wagon and effectively get told to go suck a dick, you don't get to be upset at me for defending against the wagon.

You dummies had your chance to actually try and make a case against Yakko but won't because you are lazy or scum.

Cases are scummy man. Do we look like a courtroom around here? You ask me to make some fucking case, especially on like page 5, I'll probably tell you to go suck a dick.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:23 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

[quote="In post 426, Fatehi im Yakko (5): Egg, hitogoroshi, Spiffeh, camntsuki, Brian Skies
(L-1)

[/quote]
BAD THINGS ARE HAPPENING

BACK OFF A VOTE OR TWO
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:24 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FUCK HE'S AT L-1 WITH FIVE VOTES
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:24 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

OR FATE CAN'T COUNT TO SEVEN

ONE OF THE TWO

NM
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:29 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 431, AngryPidgeon wrote:I asked on like page 17 >.>

I'm not asking for a wall post worthy of GreenCrayons arguing with Yosarian2 arguing with mastin2, I really just kinda want something that isn't just empty rhetoric cause I'm really not seeing the Yakko case being as obvious as you think/thought it was.

Not to say he's town, cause my reasons for thinking he might be are less than great, but yeh.

Oh, that was way past the point of most of it happening, so I didn't care.

Wanted to see what he'd do after he started posting again, then I'd give a shit.

Posts didn't and don't make sense, but I just don't see it as scummy so much as Dadaist.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:43 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Unreadable? Really Copper? You literally can't read them, you can get no ideas about anyone's alignment out of them?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:17 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 440, copper223 wrote:I just think you are a bunch of kids more interested in proving that you have the biggest dick, the fact you need to do so shows you are fragile human beings like the rest of us. If you want a therapy session I'll be happy to talk with you, since my purpose here is to play mafia those pages are a waste of thread-space.

No, no, I'm happy to cede the title to you. From these posts I can tell
something
has been depriving your brain of oxygen for years, so that might as well be the culprit.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:17 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 442, camntsuki wrote:Trying to prepare your fakeclaim?

Camn like stop roleplaying as Titus. She's terrible.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:22 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 500, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 493, Spiffeh wrote:Hey I have a crackpot theory that I'm gonna share just because I am struggling to add anything else useful!!!

Espy's recent string of posts make me think he and Nacho are a scum team. The way he's trying to link me to a theoretically scum flipped Nacho, and how he votes Nacho over Yakko when he says he'd prefer the latter to be lynched anyway and the former has no chance of being lynched today which looks like distancing...

That would be fun!

I mean I think this is almost certainly wrong but damn y'all spiffeh is so town it hurts

town avengers cast list: camnsuki is thor ua is iron man I'm hulk and spiffeh is just a bemused captain america tryin to understand this crazy modern world

brian is hawkeye being mind controlled by the evil staff to vote bella

AP: because of the million p. edits, who did you mean when you said "because he's scum"

Awww, Hito, you no longer want to work with me. You smelling that I'm in the know?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:24 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 506, camntsuki wrote:
In post 445, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:
In post 442, camntsuki wrote:Trying to prepare your fakeclaim?

Camn like stop roleplaying as Titus. She's terrible.

That was a DGB post word for word.

Yeah, DGB is probably my mafia hero. That being said, I haven't at all read that post.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:13 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Explained it to Camn earlier. No longer fully feeling it. On phone, so not going to find post.

We shall see. I wish a little more out of my day 1 than this, and oddly I find myself agreeing with Copper. And it's pretty odd Bellaphant is still active on site (having posted yesterday and the day before) yet hasn't posted here since the 11th. Not like super active, but this isn't a site flake.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:49 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

I'm sorry guys, I've been kind of out of it, since I need to go back to Newfoundland in a few days, and I'm spending all my time with Keith.

We're a little V/LA until our lives sort a bit. Sorry.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 617, hi im Yakko wrote:Because I'm town and any lynch that isnt me I'm okay with.

Man like... it's like... it's almost too scummy to be scum. Like I want to say this is how day 1 mislynches happen.

Nacho is town, by the way.

I'm going to confer now with LLD since she isn't trapped in an airport for 12 hours, but I do have thoughts.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Mmmm. I give many tirades about how to play, and one of the things I've always lynched off of is motivation, what motivation people have for their posts. I don't even fucking begin to understand what Yakko is doing. Some of it looks like scumplay, some of it looks like scumhunting, none of it fucking makes sense.

TTH is... interesting. I like how he jumps to the idea that I'm looking to avoid fallout for a mislynch. Doesn't even once suggest I'm trying to avoid having a buddy flip, even though that's the more logical scum motivation for unvoting. I would love to hear them work through the logic here. TTH, do you think Yakko's natural play would make them a lynch candidate for today if we hadn't pushed them early on? Do you think I'd attract more attention or less by staying the course?

Oh and this is overdue:
Unvote
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 741, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 738, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:TTH is... interesting. I like how he jumps to the idea that I'm looking to avoid fallout for a mislynch. Doesn't even once suggest I'm trying to avoid having a buddy flip, even though that's the more logical scum motivation for unvoting.

That's not illogical at all. There would be no point to bussing Yakko if he didn't actually flip scum. I also think that Yakko is very lynchbait-y. In the only game I've played with him, he said weird things and got mislynched on Day 1.

Was that lynch primarily driven by town players or scum ones?

In post 742, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 738, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Some of it looks like scumplay,
some of it looks like scumhunting
, none of it fucking makes sense.

When did you make this determination?

So you read the thread? Tell me more.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:25 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Vote: Yakko

L-1
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Volunteer: All That I Know: Sky
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:53 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Vote: Sky
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:53 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

... I'm retarded

Vote: Staeg
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:43 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Staeg is scum.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:46 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 926, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 886, Fate wrote:
East-Air:Bellaphant Nachomamma8

South-Fire: copper223
West-Water: Brian Skies
North-Earth: Egg

Mother Earth: UshiromiyaAnge
Father Sky: hitogoroshi
Drummer: camntsuki

I forgot to mention something.

I said in the QT that I intended to vote someone who participated in the ritual. The ritual failed and that means the people on it are suspect. At least one and maybe both remaining scum are on it if assumptions about the mechanic hold water.

VOTE: Ushiro

The fuck are you smoking right now.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:51 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 902, Egg wrote:I think I'm gonna stay off this ritual. I don't know this theme at all, b
ut I think I misunderstood some stuff and just realized I may be part of why it didn't work.

I'll check back in the morning before I decide where to vote.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:51 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hey AP, do you remember who caught and pushed Yakko yesterday?

lmfao
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:52 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

We got roleblocked in twilight last night BTW. We tried to journey to upper realm, and were unable to reach it.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:59 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Yeah but I'm not GI, LMFAO.

you're fucking loco
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:59 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

GI has been busy for a week or two now, with work. He's not really posted.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:00 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

My stance is the same as his. I was of the same opinion as you yesterday, that we just needed town on the ritual, but I get it now. I get what place I need to be in.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:09 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 938, Egg wrote:AP, look at Nacho's flip though. Fate's flavor says we are picking shamans for the roles. Nacho not only was a shaman but seemed to know he belonged in the Air role. Is it really that crazy to think that everyone on the ritual needs to be a shaman?

AP wrote: I don't care what you did yesterday. I've played with GI-scum twice and both time hes bussed the shit out of his partner on D1

This is actually a good point...

Ok but if we were bussing out partner, why did we attempt to stop the wagon? Wouldn't that just ruin most of the town cred you would get from bussing?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:11 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 939, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 935, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Yeah but I'm not GI, LMFAO.

you're fucking loco

Then actually talk to me instead of taking potshots and hiding behind a hydra. At this point I'm interested in voting you, TTH, or Brian. I'm willing to hear opinions on other players but "lol staeg scum lynch we're conftown" is shit and you know it.

Staeg is getting lynched today, I don't know what you're smoking.

I AM talking to you and I'm NOT hidning behind a hydra, LMFAO. I have been VERY FUCKING CLEAR about who I am. Jesus you are stretching to avoid a staeg lynch. Makes me wonder if you're scum with him.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:13 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Like, Staeg is scum and I'm happy to answer any of your questions.

But if you expect me to go bullets for bullets with you, you're a fucking lunatic.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:17 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

"Talk to me!"
"Sure"
"Nah nvm, I just wanted to make it look like I wanted to"

you''re cute.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:24 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 945, Egg wrote:
In post 940, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:
In post 938, Egg wrote:AP, look at Nacho's flip though. Fate's flavor says we are picking shamans for the roles. Nacho not only was a shaman but seemed to know he belonged in the Air role. Is it really that crazy to think that everyone on the ritual needs to be a shaman?

AP wrote: I don't care what you did yesterday. I've played with GI-scum twice and both time hes bussed the shit out of his partner on D1

This is actually a good point...

Ok but if we were bussing out partner, why did we attempt to stop the wagon? Wouldn't that just ruin most of the town cred you would get from bussing?

Maybe GreyIce wanted to bus to a lynch and LLD saw opportunity to go elsewhere?

Vote Staeg

Why would we show hydra dissonance? At the time of that lynch, we were living in the same house, talking through our votes and stuff IN PERSON.

Now that I'm back in newfoundland, he's been busy at work and depressed, so I'm taking up the helm for a while alone, until his work dies down, but literally we had no dissonance. The reason we unvoted Yakko was because we were uncertain if he was too bad to be scum, and we were being led astray, so we backed off to see other reactions, and when we were convinced still he was scum, I put him back at L-1 to confirm the lynch.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:38 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Yeah, but your literal argument is "meta" when you're using meta on half a hydra, sooooooooo

yeah forgive me if I think you're better than that, and are doing this to save Staeg.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:42 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

The fact that you think the jump off of the Yakko wagon would benefit scum UA is laughable.

The fact that you think we had little choice in who to lynch, when we had a town leadership role, is laughable.

The fact you think we would back down from a bus that we initiated just to return to it is laughable.

the fact that the only thing you have is "GI is known for bussing" when I'm NOT known for bussing, is laughable.

The idea that GI isn't posting comes as of lately, since I got out of the house back to nefoudnland, as I said. Your attempts to misrepresent what I said are noted.

Like, this is really fucking laughable.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:43 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Yeah, except our comment is based on actual fucking motivation, and your comment is based on meta for ONE HALF OF A HYDRA.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON, LMFAO.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:44 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Whatever, I don't know why I'm even bothering with you. No one in their right mind will read this interaction and think you're fucking sane.

I'm town, I'm confident others will see that and will lynch Staeg. I'm gonna go focus on other shit rather than trying to argue with a brick wall.

Ciao.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:54 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 947, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm not buying this.

Pushing Yakko all day just to jump off and go elsewhere and later claim that the push makes them town is not accurate. They did vote Yakko over TTH, but they had little choice at that point. TTH isn't even necessarily town here. The response to the argument that GI busses hard on D1 is that GI hasn't been posting. This is contradicted above where LLD states they've been unified in general. The argument with me is as if my opinions are unreasonable to have at all rather than trying to see if they could be sensible. Connecting me to Staeg randomly instead of actually reading into my motivations.

Man, this is some shitty AP posting.

This is some shitty, shitty AP posting. Like, I want to lynch this fuck posting.

Actually.

I want to lynch this fuck.

Vote: Angry Pidgeon

Lets find out who to blame for the Yakko scum wagon, shall we? I vote AP.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

So lets see this 180. Because it was PAINFUL.

In post 775, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 768, Spiffeh wrote:But Yakko hasn't posted on this page

If you think hes flipping maf, you are mistaken.

Obv town:
Toogeloo
Copper
Egg
Hito
Nacho
Camntsuki

Meh:
Staeg
Spiffeh
Yakko

Scum:
Brian
TTH
UA

So Yakko is not flipping scum. Got it. There are lots of reasons to think Yakko's posting made jack shit in the way of sense. I'm sorry I had trouble reading him.

Buuuut, I have no trouble reading this:

In post 947, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm not buying this.

Pushing Yakko all day just to jump off and go elsewhere and later claim that the push makes them town is not accurate. They did vote Yakko over TTH, but they had little choice at that point. TTH isn't even necessarily town here. The response to the argument that GI busses hard on D1 is that GI hasn't been posting. This is contradicted above where LLD states they've been unified in general. The argument with me is as if my opinions

Scum had no choice but to vote Yakko, because they were obvious scum? I see.

I see someone deflecting from his own actions.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #118) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Oh, and LLD, this is not too stupid to be scum.

This is exactly retarded enough to be convenient. The logic is terrible, clearly. That's not the point. The point is that it's terrible and inconsistent with his own expressed thoughts and actions.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Man, you trying that shit with me.

You want to die, you fucking die.

I'm good with it.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hey Toogaloo, remember Cupcake mafia? I do! I remember me and Fate screaming at each other, and us and Parama calling numbers man obvious scum for the entire day so often that he practically admitted it.

I also remember something you did that game. Remember what?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:21 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Yeah, I only have one confirmation vote on my slot as well, for anyone who wants to confirm me.

Also, Toog, I'll consider Nacho's opinion and give TTH a bit of a closer look.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1000, Brian Skies wrote:I believe some of AP's concerns are understandable. He's concerned about scum being in the ritual and scum being on the Yakko wagon, two completely valid concerns and it explains where he would like to start today. UA is mostly sweeping his concerns under the rug with 'how dare you consider us to be scum,' even though one of the main pointsite of LLD's defense of GI ('he was busy and not posting') was contradicted by GI ('I was with her the entire time').

I don't mind AP being mad as everyone is now doing the same thing they did with Stag the previous day in ignoring what he's saying and jumping on the suspicion train.

AP + Stag is lazy because Stag will probably be pushed for a lynch/lynched tomorrow regardless of AP's alignment.

Man like, I don't possibly understand how this is hard. She went home on the 18th of January. Before that I was with her the entire time, after that we were separate. :facepalm:

And who cares if it's lazy? Do scum have to be the best players in the game? They do not.

TTH is town.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:55 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Moderator: Is it possible to be in two worlds at once? I.E: Could you have 2 quick topics as a result of a night phase?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:56 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

I'll explain why I'm asking this once I get Fate's "The mysteries of the mystic worlds are not for mortals to know" bs non answer.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:57 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

I mean, if he actually answers it, great, I can show you something.

But I'm fully expecting him to suck, so.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:28 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1085, Staeg wrote:
In post 1082, AngryPidgeon wrote:HEY STAEG. HOW ABOUT POSTING ANYTHING AT ALL THAT LOOKS PROTOWN? DO A LITTLE LEGWORK OR SOMETHING? WHY SHOULDN'T WE LYNCH YOU?

Do you want a readslist or something? More or less every question that I ask appears to disappear into the aether for all the responses they get

Well lets see, day 1 you claimed scum in response to my push on Yakko, so... um.

Well that was a thing.

In post 1061, AngryPidgeon wrote:On: UA, Egg, Brian, Copper, Hito
Off: TTH, Staeg, Spiffeh, Toog,
Angry Pidgeon

Maybe one scum in each category.

Pfft, you didn't get anyone from your team on the ritual, did you?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:32 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 93, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 80, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:You do not put less pressure on AP by doing such. Rather the opposite. AP sees you voting with us, working with us, he thinks "Maybe Grey and Hito will support this copper, maybe they will swing onto me. Only one can die tonight, I must respond." Even with us dead, the other town they think "Hito and the Hydra wished to work with copper because they respected him. The scum shot them for a reason, yes? This copper, he is a person worthy of respect. If I have no strong thoughts today, perhaps I shall follow this fellow!" And these are true feelings! Even if I state them in thread, their power only grows because they are truth, and truth is not weakened by revelation.

This sure is a lot of air. Don't get me wrong, I think you and Hito are town. Yakko is higher on my list of scumspects than most people in the thread bit its still farrr ro early for me to want to bet anything on that. And I thought Copper's "Well Yakko is scum but I really wanna talk about AP" was pretty divey and I'm kinda surprised I'm going to be the one to bring that up given the pressure on Yakko and the response Staeg got to voting Spiffeh.

I kinda want to vote Yakko, but I also don't want to QL him. I kinda want to vote Copper, to the chorus of OMGUS.

What to do.

I mean honestly man, you have to realize that this post was a scumclaim, right?

I'm pretty sure that's why you self-voted.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:39 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1090, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1088, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Pfft, you didn't get anyone from your team on the ritual, did you?

Well everyone except you made it on I suppose.

Oh man, that bites. :lol:

Feel free to start writing the postgame rant about how fate gave you the worst two scumbuddies imaginable.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:40 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Well okay.

I'll lynch you with or without the rant AP~
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:41 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Oh no! You're threatening me with a scumread after I voted you.

The horror.

Oh wait, no, I don't care.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:42 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Oh? Well then, since I'm the only hard scumread on your list, and the rest is all nebulous and shit, wanna play the 1v1 game?

I'd like to play the 1v1 game.

Lets do it, fucker.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:45 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1098, AngryPidgeon wrote:sounds asinine. has anyone ever actually cared about a 1v1 that didn't involve them?

Why sure. There are currently 10 players alive. 8 town, 2 scum most likely. That means 6 players to lynch.

If we were both town, then it would be almost impossible for the town to get a lynch the scum didn't agree on. So the town better damn well pay attention, either to try to get us out of it, or to pick a side.

But we're not both town, are we AP? I am, and you know I am, but we both know that ain't the sort of role PM Fate sent you.

Come on fucker, I'm your only hard scum read and you're not voting me. Why is that, AP?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:03 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1100, AngryPidgeon wrote:because I live in the world of practicality.

Cool.

I live in a world of practicality as well.

Time to die, AP.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:14 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Good to know. Wanna save some time and keep self-voting?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:37 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1104, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1099, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:If we were both town, then it would be almost impossible for the town to get a lynch the scum didn't agree on. So the town better damn well pay attention, either to try to get us out of it, or to pick a side.

AP is already voting Stag, who appears to be the popular wagon, which makes your 1v1 pretty irrelevant.

Do you think that two of me, Hitogoroshi, and AP are scum?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1106, Brian Skies wrote:No, but it doesn't mean I agree with you.

Doesn't matter. There's 8 town left, almost certainly. If you're missing two town votes, you need every single townie to get a wagon through. If you're missing three town votes, wagons can only get through if they're scum approved.

So "ignoring me and hito" means you're almost certainly going to lynch town today. You down with that, Brian?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:48 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1110, Brian Skies wrote:Four people are already voting Stag. Toog might join that wagon if he can't get TTH, mostly because he seems to be following Nacho's reads. TTH might join you but I don't see her voting herself. And even though you're speaking for Hito, he thinks it's AP + Stag anyway.

Yes, you're looking at Copper, Spiffeh, Egg, and AP. Me, Hito, TTH and Toog are sitting it out.

Does that worry you even a little?

Pedit: TTH is town. And I care what you think, but if you think TTH is scum, you're wrong.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:51 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1114, AngryPidgeon wrote:I really dont care who we lynch today as long as it isn't Egg, Toog, Hito, or Copper.

Glad we're in agreement then.

Care to move your vote over so we can get the wagon I want through then?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1118, AngryPidgeon wrote:A no lynch would be a drag.

Fine, I'm at least going to play to my wincon today.

Well you were trying yesterday, but it didn't get you at all ahead.

Time to die, little scumbutt.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1117, Brian Skies wrote:I think you're wrong. /shrug

I also don't think Stag is scum. So scum will probably vote him before the day ends if they aren't already.

You're asking me to choose between three players I don't think are scum. I understand if you and/or Hito think you have towncred to burn, but when push comes to shove, someone will probably end up compromising. Your other scumread is Stag, who, low and behold, is currently the most popular lynch. Not to mention Nacho getting mod killed puts us at even numbers, so how terrible is the threat of a no lynch really?

I'm not inclined to compromise today, and Hito feels more strongly about Staeg than I do. I mean not that the exchange at the start of the game wasn't funny, but this wagon is definitely gonna go through.

But do you honestly think scum jumps in in the middle of the day when there's a huge wagon on their scumbuddy, yells that the hammer definitely means they're flipping town, and kvetches at the town? Or posts shit like this?

In post 739, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 732, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why is spiff town? I realize my vote on him was weak when I made it, but I don't think it was bad or scummy.

I think Spiffeh is town for my own meta reasons but none of those really matter because the vote was a cruddy, non-consensus place for you to park your vote. Even when you claimed "explore" with your vote, you didn't bother to give that compelling of a reason for people to look Spiffeh's way. There's a dissonance between what you're claiming to want to do and your actions. That is scummy.

There's also the matter of you dropping your developing copper read when your initial points were actually pretty good, but you know what they say about pre-flip associative tells.

And stuff like this?

In post 839, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 835, copper223 wrote:If Yakko flips town then I'll revisit my position.

Yakko's flip isn't even a question after your sudden hammer and UA's magical unexplained drift back over to him after my criticisms of their departure.

He's flipping town and you're already laying the groundwork for your arguments tomorrow.

I mean your buddy is dead, and you're picking a fight with someone based on your buddy flipping town? That's not bad scum, that's fucking godlike scum.

Why doesn't TTH strike me as godlike scum?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1125, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1120, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Why doesn't TTH strike me as godlike scum?

Probably because she's playing like terrible scum. I don't find her claiming Yakko would flip town to be alignment indicative and it mostly seemed mechanical to me.

I'm still waiting for you to convince me AP is scum, or at least more worthy of a lynch than your other scumread.

If you don't think Staeg is scum, why are you trying so hard to get me to vote Staeg? And what is so "terrible scum" about TTH?

Seriously, the decision to go in after your buddy's death and hard attack the townies right before the flip just seems... awful? It's almost guaranteed to get you attention, because most people think that's scummy, it's certainly a good way to get people to write you off (and not in a good way), and it's just overall the harder choice than coming in and going "meh, Yakko's lynched, don't have any strong feelings about this, but at least should remove one of the harder to read posters. Feels like a bit of a deadline lynch". Or if you want to be aggressive scum, accuse someone of bussing Yakko.

In post 934, AngryPidgeon wrote:Egg has the same role as me and he has no more reason than I do to suspect his role had anything to do with the failure. He was mistaken about his previous assertion and he's now overcompensating for that out of embarrassment. His stance on the ritual is meaningless, please provide your own.

I don't care what you did yesterday. I've played with GI-scum twice and both time hes bussed the shit out of his partner on D1.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p4669944
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59772

Oh hey, lookie here! I found lazy scum.

In post 1087, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1085, Staeg wrote:
In post 1082, AngryPidgeon wrote:HEY STAEG. HOW ABOUT POSTING ANYTHING AT ALL THAT LOOKS PROTOWN? DO A LITTLE LEGWORK OR SOMETHING? WHY SHOULDN'T WE LYNCH YOU?

Do you want a readslist or something? More or less every question that I ask appears to disappear into the aether for all the responses they get

I really can't remember anything you've done this game aside from take flak for defending Yakko.

So actually do something? Complaining about not being listened to is bs, this isn't a pity party. Post reads and talk to people. This whole disappearing and then complaining that people won't talk to you is not doing anything remotely productive.

Complaining someone is playing poorly right before you lynch them? Lazy scum.

In post 978, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: AP
Ok lets do it.

Nacho fucking rolling over in his grave.

Fuck you for leaving me here Nacho.

Self voting and complaining about missing Nacho after two fucking votes? Lazy scum.

In post 926, AngryPidgeon wrote:I forgot to mention something.

I said in the QT that I intended to vote someone who participated in the ritual. The ritual failed and that means the people on it are suspect. At least one and maybe both remaining scum are on it if assumptions about the mechanic hold water.

Shitty speculation about a mechanic we literally know nothing about (except Fate isn't going to confirm 7 people town on day 1?). Testing the waters to see if it will float. He doesn't have any conviction behind this theory, nor does he have any real drive to make things happen.

He's just floating through the game until someone bumps into his boat, Brian. Time to rock it.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1129, AngryPidgeon wrote:Fuck right off.

Im not even remotely lazy in this game. Compared to almost any other player in this game, I'm actually putting in effort.

Awww, am I scumreading you for the wrong reasons?

Tough shit.

Die motherfucker.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

WANNA SEE LAZY ANYONE?

Why did the ritual fail? Oh I dunno,
we stuck a fucking fox on the drum kit?!?

I mean I ain't got great insight into Fate's mind, last time I did Fate mechanics I couldn't figure out my own role, but for fucks sake I know foxes can't play drums.

Lazy. Ass. Shit.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Well fair, it's not lazy.

Us buying that shit would be your one way to victory. And man, it takes some serious thinking to find a way to victory when you're saddled with the junk team you have.

But seriously, fox on the drum kit? You think we're gonna buy "oh yes, must be the work of scum, time to lynch all the townies through POE!"

Yeah, you gotta play the angle shots. You missed.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1133, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1128, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:If you don't think Staeg is scum, why are you trying so hard to get me to vote Staeg?

I'm mostly trying to get you to not 1v1 my other townread.

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Buuut he's not town...
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1136, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1128, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Seriously, the decision to go in after your buddy's death and hard attack the townies right before the flip just seems... awful? It's almost guaranteed to get you attention, because most people think that's scummy, it's certainly a good way to get people to write you off (and not in a good way), and it's just overall the harder choice than coming in and going "meh, Yakko's lynched, don't have any strong feelings about this, but at least should remove one of the harder to read posters. Feels like a bit of a deadline lynch". Or if you want to be aggressive scum, accuse someone of bussing Yakko.

It's a mechanical reaction that gets her towncred because people like you think only town could be so wrong.

Yes, that's hardcore WIFOM playing. You have to post something you know isn't true, with absolute conviction, tank any credibility you have for days, willing to stomach the knowledge that it's going to get thrown in your face tomorrow (and people HATE to look stupid/wrong), all in a hope that someone will read it as town. It's a risky gamble, and one that requires scum who is a little bold, pretty cunning, not ashamed to be seen as an idiot, and willing to roll the dice.

Is TTH doing that, or is TTH bobbing through the game like a rubber ducky?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

[GreyICE]
In post 1221, Toogeloo wrote:AP is town
Copper is town
Brian is town

These are, like, reads everyone should have at this point.

You're very, very wrong.

Picking up the slip.

Here is something very interesting. Toogaloo self-voted in Cupcake mafia. As scum.

So why does Toog here think this is a town tell?

This is very, very fucked up.
Last edited by Fate on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1182, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 71, copper223 wrote:Regarding Yakko, I replaced him in a newbie and his meta was much more aggressive, so he could well be scum here.

I am more interested in AP
, my reaction to players volunteering to cover a certain slot in the ritual was that it made it more likely for them to be town, the fact he came up with the opposite read and hinted he would vote for players giving that info. (i.e. endorsing being less transparent) pings me.

The transition to talking about me is pretty crisp in this post and that makes it look a little fake. Its what bothered me at first. Why is there a need to transition explicitly from Yakko to me? To point out a difference in strength of read I suppose but it really comes off like Copper is token acknowledging something off (Yakko) and then redirecting his attention to me. to look like he commented on Yakko but then actually do something else.

I'm trying to imagine myself typing that from the perspective of me being scum with Yakko. I think I would have a hard time posting something like this in that situation. I wouldn't want to make such a nothing remark about Yakko and then immediately switch tone and direct my attention to someone of the opposite alignment in such a different way. Its jarring. copper isn't me as I've said so I'm not ultimately happy with my conclusion, but I think Copper's posting is more likely to come from a town narrative.

An easier thing to do if you were scum with Yakko is complain about how he was an easy lynch.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #149) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1239, Toogeloo wrote:Where do I mention that Self Voting is a town tell? AP is bleeding obvious town from all of his posts.

Is that so, Toog?

Tell me more about how he's bleeding town from all of his posts. I'm developing a curiosity.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1245, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1243, AngryPidgeon wrote:Toog, who did you think had been night killed when you posted that readslist?
Honestly, I'd kind of completely forgotten there was a night kill. I was posting names I remembered were in the game that I felt strongly about being town, and then jumbling everyone else in a sort of "Scum likely here" category. Half the time, I have to look at the ISO tab to remember who's even in the game sometimes, like I think I completely forgot Egg existed at one point.

It kind of happens when I replace into a game. Since I'm not here from the beginning, I have a hard time building associations and remembering everyone.

Toog, tell me more about your AP read. Since he's one of the three players in the game you've sorted or something.

Come on, you can tell me. I don't bite... yet.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1248, Egg wrote:Someone should talk to me. I'm having a hard time getting involved here...

Are you scum?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #152) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Because, and I'll be perfectly honest, I'd say that question comes from scum at least 50% of the time.

They're the ones who want town's guidance on which way to jump.

Like, the weird thing is I am kind of town reading you, but that question was like super ultra not good.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Oh right.

Unvote

That had gotten super ultra stale.

Okay, if we can provisionally agree not to yell at each other for at least a day, one of the two of us is prolly getting shot sooner or later if we're both town.

Hito, why is Egg town again? I had him as town and I seriously forgot.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:02 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Ehhh, fair enough.

I can buy it. For today at least.

Can someone volunteer to take the
All That I Feel-Water:
position?

Vote: Staeg
L-1, don't hammer until we get the position filled (If staeg wishes to fill that time with a claim, I don't care)
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #155) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:42 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

We went to upper world, successfully got there, and NO ONE WAS THERE.

Like no one who talked to us at least. :/
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

TTH is still town.

Hito, AP, and... hmmm.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Or...

Hmmm. I feel really strongly Spiffeh and Egg are town. Either of them would have to be very good at being active, being inquisitive, and just not giving too many fucks as scum for them to be scum.

Brian, that self-vote yesterday hurt me. Would he pull that gambit as scum? I feel more like it's frustrated town angry that no one is listening.

That leaves Copper, AP, Hito, and TTH. What I find weirdest is Hito not wanting to be on the ritual yesterday. I feel that as scum a good strategy is to get one and
exactly
one on the ritual. While town just want to be on the ritual in the right spot. And hito was super not giving a fuck if he was on the ritual.

HITO YOU SCUM BRO?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Volunteer: Drummer
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Being totally honest, I wanted to stay off this ritual today, to see who would go for it, but no one seems to want to.

I find that extremely odd, makes me wonder if there isn't already a scum volunteering for this ritual, and they don't care to nominate themselves for this last spot since they don't need more than one on.

-LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #160) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hmm
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #161) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

you're saying you're a cop, TTH?

Why didn't you check us last night then?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Vote: Hito
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #163) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:45 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Sorry, you have chosen to fakeclaim against someone who is actually a Shaman, so you won't wiggle out of this one tomorrow. We are Heyoka, a Thunder shaman of the Lakota tribe. We are also conditionally bulletproof, as you just learned the hard way Spiffeh.

After you lynch Spiffeh tomorrow, I recommend strongly you take a look at Hitogoroshi. He's probably the remaining scum.

Vote: Spiffeh
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:47 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1567, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1565, Brian Skies wrote:We have plenty of time to lynch UA.

Also, ritual.

Im also pretty ambivalent about being on the ritual. If anyone wants on, then sure. If we are trying to get townies on it then Spiffeh and IDK. I could I guess Im just ambivalent, leaning towards apathy.

Do NOT include Spiffeh. We are town, and that is a guaranteed fucking fail.

Is it you?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #165) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:48 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1569, Spiffeh wrote:Lol

Laugh yourself, child. You're so bad at this you're trading your life for ours, rather then try to figure out how the bulletproof works.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:50 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Spiffeh, I want you to swear to the entire town, right now, this is no gambit and you will selfvote tomorrow when we flip town.

Do you agree that when we're dead town, you are 100% scum, and you are not going to claim gambiting fuckwit town?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:51 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1573, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi and bye.

Vote UA!; make Shamanism great again!

I honestly hope you're scum, because god you're a moron if you're town.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #168) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:52 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

With a cop guilty? Go fuck yourself. Me or Spiffeh gets lynched today.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #169) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:55 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

No actually seriously. Go fuck yourself. That's the dumbest thing said yet today.

This is a gambit to remove someone who is conditionally bulletproof, and that's that. I'm okay trading my life for scum. I'd rather he gets lynched first, but either way is a net negative for them. Oh and if someone has a vig power and is sitting on it, this is the time to use it. Ventilate Spiffeh when you see the pretty green flip.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #170) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:57 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1581, Spiffeh wrote:Ok die please

You agree you're confirmed scum when we flip town?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #171) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:02 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1584, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1583, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:You agree you're confirmed scum when we flip town?

Nope

You're flipping scum

Also I am town

There we go friends.

This is not gambiting idiot town. This is scum. Kill him tomorrow.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #172) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:03 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Cool, I've changed my mind.

Lynch Spiffeh and Angry Pidgeon. Do it for me, friends.

I don't care that you think I'm scum, that's irrelevant. You'll know better tomorrow.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #173) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:05 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1590, AngryPidgeon wrote:I mean...the worst that happens is spiffeh is scum and fails the ritual? Would be pretty funny stuff. But I'd be fine with not putting him on since we are going to know more about his alignment as a result of this claim.

See this shit? This isn't from town.

"We'll know more about his alignment as the result of this claim"?

Yeah. If I'm town, he's scum. Someone knows that I'm not scum and is sitting on the fence.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #174) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:05 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1592, Spiffeh wrote:Enjoy the afterlife!

Cool beans! See you there tomorrow. I hope your partner is as good as you think he is and no one is sitting on a vig shot!
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #175) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:07 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Oh? Why is that, Brian?

What's Spiffeh's alignment if I'm town?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #176) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:09 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

I mean look who he chose to "cop". Me. Not Telltale heart. Me.

Really? Or did I block the kill and someone is in panic mode?

You can know the truth just by looking at it.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #177) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:10 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

So, who is Spiffeh's partner.

I'm gonna rule out TTH. Bussing is stupid here. Too many things can go wrong. Lets check.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #178) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:10 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 166, Spiffeh wrote:Yakko what exactly would baiting me into voting you accomplish?

I think Staeg is town now.
LLD/GreyICE are town.
AP looks town.

I guess Yakko and Espy are still scum reads of mine but that seems too easy/boring.

Okay, yeah. Look at those three reads.

I'm strongly thinking AP
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #179) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:12 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 534, Spiffeh wrote:Btw I kinda don't like how AP has devoted like all of his time to questioning the Yakko wagon without "really" attempting to convince anyone to consider an alternative.

This is point out how your partner is doing something scummy

While not really saying anything.

Yes, this is a factual read now.

Spiffeh/AngryPidgeon
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:13 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

And look at AngryPidgeon. Trying to convince me how his play is actually good. When he's staring down a cop guilty on me he's trying to convince me that his play is justified.

Nope, fuck that.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:13 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

He knows how I'm flipping, and how~
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:15 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Brian, I don't care if you lynch me. I'm town, he's scum. These are facts of life.

I want you to consider that he was willing to night kill me and then shoot me to get me out of the game.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #183) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:16 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

I mean fakeclaim. Basically scum used a night kill then gave away one of their own lives to get me out of the game. Think about that.

I want you to really strongly consider that when it comes to MyLo and you're trying to figure out who to lynch. I'm telling you it's AngryPidgeon. Give credence to it.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:19 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Seriously Brian, I know how it's going to work. Egg, copper, same thing. You have your own reads, you have your own thoughts, you don't want to listen to the dead person. The way night phases work here it'll probably be mid-march.

Listen to me: AngryPidgeon is the other scum
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:20 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

They shot me night 3. Spiffeh gave his life to get me dead. Go look up other games we've played in. We're good players, and I want you to consider WHY we were such a threat to them that they did this.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:22 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1612, Brian Skies wrote:I'm also interested in the disappearance of your one scum on and one scum off theory from yesterday.

Well it's really easy to figure out that one player is scum WHEN THEY'RE CLAIMING A COP GUILTY ON YOU AND YOU'RE TOWN

I mean it's one of those what we call "red flags"

Seriously, I don't expect to survive this I don't care, I win when every threat to the realm is dead, and that doesn't require me to be alive at all. Lynch AP for me.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #187) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:45 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1614, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1613, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:
In post 1612, Brian Skies wrote:I'm also interested in the disappearance of your one scum on and one scum off theory from yesterday.

Well it's really easy to figure out that one player is scum WHEN THEY'RE CLAIMING A COP GUILTY ON YOU AND YOU'RE TOWN

I mean it's one of those what we call "red flags"

Seriously, I don't expect to survive this I don't care, I win when every threat to the realm is dead, and that doesn't require me to be alive at all. Lynch AP for me.

It should still hold merit when you're looking for scum #3.

It does, a little. But that doesn't mean it was entirely accurate. If I look off the wagon, it was Hito, copper, and Egg.

Of those, copper is definitely town. I mean that's pretty obvious. Hito, I've been paranoid about for days, but the more I look at it, the more I don't think so. Hito doesn't shoot me, Hito doesn't have his pal claim a cop guilty on me when that fails. I've read Hito as town all game, I think I'm on here.

Egg... again, I don't see it. I think Egg is town. With that down, my theory was wrong.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #188) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1616, Brian Skies wrote:It was TTH, not Copper.

Oh. Look how Spiffeh has gone after TTH? He's scum after that? Spiffeh would just bus him and ride this one out.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #189) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1617, AngryPidgeon wrote:for the record, if I were scum with spiffeh in this game I would have called him a fucking dumbass for proposing a fake guilty at this point.

And the odds of UA getting killed seem pretty fucking low. I would certainly not advocate killing them if I were scum.

Here's his MyLo defense friends
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

You're getting a preview of what you're going to hear in MyLo.

Don't fucking listen. Lynch his sorry ass.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

He knows for a fact I will flip town.

Look at that post.

Look at it. "For the record I'd definitely have come up with a better plan!"

Who the fuck tries to justify themselves TO A FUCKING COP GUILTY

Oh but he knows I'll be confirmed town tomorrow.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

And for the record, if you're town and you see the scum pulled THIS stunt to take me out and then ignore my read

I'm going to show up in the post game and call you dog shit
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

By the by, if anyone is wondering.
He claimed a cop guilty on scum, and his next act is to "how is your day going".
That's how you know he's scum. He doesn't expect anyone in the world to listen to him tomorrow.
Where as if you ignore me, you're brain damaged.

That's for your future reference, when this comes up again.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #194) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hito, do you still believe there is a vig in play?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #195) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

TTH is town by the way. We were shot to make the investigation useless.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #196) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

In post 1641, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 1639, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Hito, do you still believe there is a vig in play?

I don't think there's a conventional vig. Small chance of a vig through external shenangians.

In post 1640, UshiromiyaAnge wrote:TTH is town by the way. We were shot to make the investigation useless.

Yeah, it's almost like it doesn't make sense for all these other folks to take spiffeh's side in the 50/50 without hearing TTH's result huh

Cop claim, both brain cells align briefly. Nothing more tempting in mafia than a piece of hard information to get you safely into LyLo Not that AP is
actually
that dumb, mind you, but he's doing a nice impression. And if there's a vig, we shouldn't mass claim, because Spiffeh is going to need to get shot if I'm lynched. That would give us a bonus lynch to make up for the Nacho debacle. Not that I think we need it, but I'm a sucker for good looking math and 2>1 is a nice piece of math.

My question is what's the advantage of massclaiming today versus once Spiffeh is dead? You know we're almost certainly getting 'tard lynched because of the mystery cop. TTH has to die, but at that point you're drawing them a fucking map for the night after Spiffeh's lynch.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (isolation #197) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:57 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Spiffeh, what exactly did your result say about us, and what is your exact role?

Because we have some things to talk about.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #198) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:00 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Because right now we're probably 6-2, which means this isn't lylo so I don't understand why you'd fake the result

But from our perspective this has to be fake, given we know we win with the town? It's possible your result has some weird interaction with us, which is why we need to talk.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:10 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Wait...

It's possible Spiffeh is scum, shot us last night, thought "oh hey, bulletproof=SK" and claimed a guilty on us hoping that we'd flip that and he'd be in the clear.

If that's the case, it's probably Spiffeh/Egg as the scum team.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”