Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #77 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Maruchan »

Can someone link to Plotinus's wiki? Super slow governnment computer using even more super slow beamed internet shared between 300 people, with my bandwidth throttled as the lowest level of importance. cba to spend 30 minutes finding plotinus's page and then ovening her wiki.

PS: I'll be posting at least daily, of the timeframe of about 7PM or later GMT+3. From 6AM-5PM GMT+3 I have no internet access period, monday through saturday. If for whatever reason you don't see a post from me of a given night, it likely means the itnernet was restricted temporarily and I'll be sure to post in the morning or the next night at the latest.

Also Davsto has more towniepoints than anybody, but not enough to mean much past beign the only real good townie read I have so far.

Ninja'd X10: God damn it, my internet can't keep up with you fastfucks!

Ninja'd X2: YALL REPLYIN FASTER THAN MY INTERNET LOADS THE POST PAGE YO

Ninja X1: I'm just going to go stick my head in a fire while I try to make my first post
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Maruchan »

much appreciated.

although the later discussion and pointing out of the game *not* being totally comprised of her roles makes the need to view the wiki entirely pointless, I am curious what kind of fun and interesting roles may be out there.

ninja'd three times, and i finished reading all the role titles. I am extremely jealous that plotinus has only pulled 5 of 27 VT roles. I hate VT with a passion.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 92, Gorkington wrote:VOTE: Gorkington

Gorkington is a scummy name.

In post 93, Gorkington wrote:
vote: fire assassin

your first mistake.
was.
getting my attention.

I really, REALLY do not like this interaction. PLEASE tell me I am nto the only one who felt like this interaction was horribad?
In post 99, Gorkington wrote:not-mafia and maruchan are townleans.
smudger is nulltown.

What.
WHAT.
I don't even.
How df is my post pointing out a single slight townread (THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR PARANOIA READ ON SAME PERSON), and explainign my lack of future activity in any way REMOTELY giving you a townlean? I literally have had 0 content by this post.
In post 105, Fire Assassin wrote:Ircher, you predecessor claimed to be town power role.
Want to confirm that for us?

WHAT?!?
You. You don't ask if someone is a town Power Role as town. You don't do that! That LITERALLY hands the scum information that you do NOT want them to have. and Dav did NOT claim TOWN or POWER ROLE. He literally claimed a role that plotinus has never had before. That leaves about 100 different alignments open for debate, and about a million roles, both positive and negative utility. Do NOT put words into another player's mouth.
In post 106, Ircher wrote:Pedit: I will not confirm nor deny that. (And what an idiot he is if he did that!)

thank god, a player with common sense. I'm going to enjoy playing with you good sir.
In post 122, Fire Assassin wrote:Gorkington, why you think Not Mafia is town lean?

In post 127, Gorkington wrote:
In post 122, Fire Assassin wrote:Gorkington, why you think Not Mafia is town lean?
he seems like it.

hope that isnt troublesome.

More interactions that reinforce the icky feeling I had from the original first-post-in-game interaction between these two. Fire Assassin is either an experienced player from another mafia community or a secret alt of an MSer. Either way, I am ignoring his join date so that means none of these can be excused as newbie-dumb. Glorkington while still being semi-new is playing into these interactions too much.
In post 144, Gorkington wrote:why were half of your points about the slot you replaced.
silly goose.

typically site-meta is to say that people who self-read when they replace in is a scum tell, but i completely disagree with that. I do the same thing when I replcae in, to explain why my prdecessor was stupid and played the game compeltely different than how I did. So I have no problem with self-slot-readson predecessor from the replace-in.

Ircher contineus to elaborate the town lean i had on the slot from davsto. love #149
In post 153, Gorkington wrote:also ether, im very self-conscious about how close i am to being lynched right now.
can i request that fire assassin's vote be moved to its rightful place on nahdia hydra? it makes me nervous being L-5 :S

VOTE: glorkington Being paranoid about votes on you when you only have one (and a mis-counted second) vote on you at this stage of the game is super fucking scummy beyond belief. especially with all your earlier bullshit I kept noticing. Sorry bud, youre on my scum list.
In post 159, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 153, Gorkington wrote:also ether, im very self-conscious about how close i am to being lynched right now.
can i request that fire assassin's vote be moved to its rightful place on nahdia hydra? it makes me nervous being L-5 :S

You going to be silly all game? Cause, I can dig that.
But seriously, are you thinking davsto slot is scum? Point out the weirdness in their posts pls.

OH MY GOD the nasty creeps i get from your continued interactions with gork, you guys are feeding off of each other too much. this association is just way too bad.
In post 160, Fire Assassin wrote:Man this game is pretty inactive.
I bet scum can lurk to win this game pretty easy.

Unfortunately for them, I will hunt them down.

>inactive
>3 and a half pages in less than 24 hours.
I'm sorry that some of us have jobs and responsibilities in real life but 3-5 pages a day is plenty active. I remember when I was in high school and I used to think if there wasn't a post every hour the game was sluggish. But that isn't realistic for most people.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Maruchan »

Fucked up my quote tags, let me try to fix it.
In post 163, Maruchan wrote:
In post 92, Gorkington wrote:VOTE: Gorkington

Gorkington is a scummy name.

In post 93, Gorkington wrote:
vote: fire assassin

your first mistake.
was.
getting my attention.

I really, REALLY do not like this interaction. PLEASE tell me I am nto the only one who felt like this interaction was horribad?
In post 99, Gorkington wrote:not-mafia and maruchan are townleans.
smudger is nulltown.

What.
WHAT.
I don't even.
How df is my post pointing out a single slight townread (THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR PARANOIA READ ON SAME PERSON), and explainign my lack of future activity in any way REMOTELY giving you a townlean? I literally have had 0 content by this post.
In post 105, Fire Assassin wrote:Ircher, you predecessor claimed to be town power role.
Want to confirm that for us?

WHAT?!?
You. You don't ask if someone is a town Power Role as town. You don't do that! That LITERALLY hands the scum information that you do NOT want them to have. and Dav did NOT claim TOWN or POWER ROLE. He literally claimed a role that plotinus has never had before. That leaves about 100 different alignments open for debate, and about a million roles, both positive and negative utility. Do NOT put words into another player's mouth.
In post 106, Ircher wrote:Pedit: I will not confirm nor deny that. (And what an idiot he is if he did that!)

thank god, a player with common sense. I'm going to enjoy playing with you good sir.

In post 127, Gorkington wrote:
he seems like it.

hope that isnt troublesome.

More interactions that reinforce the icky feeling I had from the original first-post-in-game interaction between these two. Fire Assassin is either an experienced player from another mafia community or a secret alt of an MSer. Either way, I am ignoring his join date so that means none of these can be excused as newbie-dumb. Glorkington while still being semi-new is playing into these interactions too much.
In post 144, Gorkington wrote:why were half of your points about the slot you replaced.
silly goose.

typically site-meta is to say that people who self-read when they replace in is a scum tell, but i completely disagree with that. I do the same thing when I replcae in, to explain why my prdecessor was stupid and played the game compeltely different than how I did. So I have no problem with self-slot-readson predecessor from the replace-in.

Ircher contineus to elaborate the town lean i had on the slot from davsto. love #149

VOTE: glorkington Being paranoid about votes on you when you only have one (and a mis-counted second) vote on you at this stage of the game is super fucking scummy beyond belief. especially with all your earlier bullshit I kept noticing. Sorry bud, youre on my scum list.
In post 159, Fire Assassin wrote:

You going to be silly all game? Cause, I can dig that.
But seriously, are you thinking davsto slot is scum? Point out the weirdness in their posts pls.

OH MY GOD the nasty creeps i get from your continued interactions with gork, you guys are feeding off of each other too much. this association is just way too bad.
In post 160, Fire Assassin wrote:Man this game is pretty inactive.
I bet scum can lurk to win this game pretty easy.

Unfortunately for them, I will hunt them down.

>inactive
>3 and a half pages in less than 24 hours.
I'm sorry that some of us have jobs and responsibilities in real life but 3-5 pages a day is plenty active. I remember when I was in high school and I used to think if there wasn't a post every hour the game was sluggish. But that isn't realistic for most people.

VOTE: gorkington
in case it wasn't clear for the mod
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 165, Gorkington wrote:
In post 164, Maruchan wrote:Glorkington while still being semi-new is playing into these interactions too much.
did you know that i got a scummy for being on the best town for 2015?
that's probably something else that you can use to scumread me for my too bad to be excused by newness push youre using.

I misread your join date and thought it was LAST November, Yeah, you're not new at all. No excuses.
In post 167, Not_Mafia wrote:Are you really that deaf to sarcasm Maruchan?

>deaf to sarcasm
>deaf
>internet
>sarcasm
>hardest tone of voice to interpret over the internet
Yes, I am the one in the wrong here.
Also, if you're implying that the only content we have from gorkington so far is sarcasm, then my vote STILL stands.
In post 168, Gorkington wrote:tierlist:
ircher
notmafia
=========
beeboy/nahdia
smudger
=========
titus/radja [also untouchable today]
actiondan
iece
aristophanes
roshar
=========
maruchan
=========
xkfyu
=========
fire assassin

Ah. So first, you blindly say im a townread without reasons. Then you ignored my question about your town read of me. Then you see I voted you. Now I'm on the scum side of your list. Interesting series of events. Care to give any content concerning them?
In post 169, Xkfyu wrote:You just gonna scum read me and ignore my questions?

Oh hey, this guy has the same problem I have with gorkington. Can either of us get a read from you with actual reasosn bro?
In post 182, Xkfyu wrote:(which was clearly sarcasm)

>clearly sarcasm
>internet
Oh, I forgot that I was playing with a bunch of psychics. No I did not read his post as sarcasm at all. I read it as someone who legitimately has problems with votes on them, and tried to make a joke to make it less obvious he was literally having a problem with people's votes on him
In post 185, Xkfyu wrote:I certainly don't think town Maruchan plays......

Have you done any meta reading of my past town games to justify this level of certainty with which you judge my town-play? Or is this just a "Oh NOBODY as town would do X" in which case, go do some meta before you atempt to claim you know my town game well enough to say what I would or would not do. I have never once in a single game I can remember playing as town, avoided being the scummiest player on a number of other players' read lists by the end of day 1. I have a very abrasive personality that people gut-read "scum" without question. Go feel free to meta dive me and check it bro.

#192 lol @ assassin deciding to tunnel me without even refuting or even acknowledging any comments I made regarding him. Methink he skimmed my wall because he dislikes walls, and decided to tunnel me after seeing how everyone else's perception of me was "scum". Opportunistic much bro?
In post 201, Ircher wrote:Gorkington still has failed to expand on his current reads....

Gorkington still has failed to respond to any question or request posed to him regarding his reads or changes of his reads, and just continues attempting to make snide humor comments, that fail to provide humor.
Also, what is GMT +3??

The Ocean in the areas around the Horn of Africa, the Gulf of Oman, the Persion Gulf, and every other body of water above the equator in the middle east. These span like 4 different time zones, however my little floating piece of 500 feet of Soveriegn US "soil" has decided our "local" time will be GMT +3 for the time being. I don't know anything more specific than that.
In post 220, Aristophanes wrote:Amished tell?

This is the most supid "tell" to ever be named in the history of Mafia. I have NEVER seen a scum slot play an "Amished Tell". I have ALWAYS "Amished Told" as town slots. This needs to not exist, and people who contineu to think it's a thing need to die in a fire.
In post 221, Roshar wrote:He's taking the game very seriously and looks invested.

Apparently this is no longer OK. I take all my mafia games seriously. When I'm dedicating a portion of my free time for the next 1-6 months to a specific pasttime, I tend to take that pasttime seriously and don't treat it frivolously. Which is why I'm finding this game more and more tedious. Assassin and Gork both seem to be the kind of people who refuse to take anything in life seriously and will avoid any serious requests of them in any way shape or form without turning it into a stupid joke.

however, whether the specific way in which gork worded his request to have his votes on him fixed was a sarcastic quip, the fact that he felt the need to specifically ask the mod to remove a vote from him, rather than just asking the mod if there were any errors in the votecount, came across scummy. Sarcasm or not I found that whole thing scummy as fuck. When you're at 2 votes in a 12p game that is still within its first week and was (at that time) mostly RVS/RWS/wahtever they call it these days stage, and you're woried enough to point out that you're getting overvoted, rather than letting the person whose vote IS on the wrong person point it out, shows a level of paranoia I am uncomfortable with.
@ androgybee's 122, while I LOVE the level of detail of your wallpost, I HATE the way you jsut link posts without making any mention of who posted it. I don't have good enough internet to open every page and reference your comments to the content that happened at that time. Makes it hard for me to follow your stream of thought.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 249, Gorkington wrote:
maruchan wrote:Gorkington still has failed to respond to any question or request posed to him regarding his reads or changes of his reads, and just continues attempting to make snide humor comments, that fail to provide humor.
oooo did you want me to double down on my cheeky bullshit? because you ignoring me actually giving content in the form of a case to continue this hilarious tirade against me having fun in this game is just amazing and you really are just incentivizing me at this point.

At the point in my read through I made that comment your case had not yet been made, and you still have avoided even acknowledging me or XK asking you about your reads on us. You've continued to blatantly ignore that.
In post 287, Ircher wrote:
In post 251, Gorkington wrote:like seriously, im driving the biggest wagon in the game right now with the best-made case. tomorrow i'll pick at fire's response to it. and then i'll probably drive the game some more. does it bother you that youre impressively uninfluential when youre trying so hard while a buffoon who doesnt use proper grammar and posts sarcastically 90% of the time is?

That case was actually rather awful. I literally thought it would be decent and didnt bother to check the evidence.

Literally how is this town play.

"Oh I was too lazy to read the first case of the game ,but since it was the first case of the game, hey, I'll hop on it. BANDWAGGON AHOY".

THAT IS NOT TOWN PLAY.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Maruchan »

ircher is starting to lose all the towny points his slot had gaiend with me. First he joins a case withotu reading it, then calls the person making the case scummy then literally jumps pointlessly onto a random other party with no reason or incentive.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 410, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Mini 1781 - D1 Andro ISO
1. Gut that Roshar's town in -
Everything up to this post has been primarily RVS/null. Maybe I forgot, but where did that townread come from? The post on a whole reads as -
Null-Town Indicative

2. Expresses Xkfyu scumread in , but doesn't vote til , 12 hours later. -
This is one of those things that feel weird. Considering it was only 12 hrs, maybe Andro simply forgot, but still a bit unusual. -
Null-Scum Indicative

The Iso is way too shallow and too much null here.

I can support this counterwagon, for now.
VOTE: Andro

First you admit to not reading a case, before stating it is a solid case and sheeping it. Then you get all wishy washy with your votes. Then you post an ISO analysis that LITERALLY SAYS you have ONE null-slight scum and ONE null-slight town read, ending in an overall perfectly middle of the road 100% null read. And continue to say you support counter-wagoning this person.

If you had implied voting for pressure on them to provide more content, okay I'd understand. But you didn't. You literally expressed a willingness to run a lynch wagon on them. What the fuck. Either you're the worst scum player of all time, or you're blatantly not giving a fuck about this game at all. Either way, you need to be gone. VOTE: Ircher
I still don't like Gork, but you're a more pressing concern.
In post 414, Roshar wrote:@Maru, do you think if scum had an extra vote on them, (yet they're many votes away from a lynch) they'd freak out in the dt? If you'd argued wifom, that would be a diff matter, but that still wouldn't lead you to an alignment as it could go both ways.
So, maru, you admit that gorke turns everything into a joke, yet, you don't consider this to be one as well?

I think neither town nor scum would make a fuss in the way that Gork did about the vote. it felt faked as fuck. Before it was pointed out as sarcasm, i couldn't understand it, but Regardless of the way in which gork went about it, ANYBODY expressing a fear of votes is MORE likely to be scum than town. I don't think anybody would freak out in the day thread over that few votes. thats why i was so flabbergasted originally.

However, after being pointed out that the semi-joking sarcasm existed, it made MORE sense for scum to make a joke about extra votes on them, to cover up a legitimate worry about town roles with voting-impairing power roles or restrictions of some kind, in order to find out if the vote was legitimate or not. Personally, if I were in gork's shoes and saw an extra vote on myself and I was town, I'd not really care or I'd simply say "@Mod: is there an error in the votecount at all?" just to clarify. if no error, I would assume some form of town-sided vote-impairing power role (I've seen more townsided than scumsided roles that play with votes), and not say anything about it to hope scum don't notice. If error, I continue playing game and don't give a fuck. As scum, I would be worried about getting as much information about said vote-impairing power role as possible, so rather than just asking after errors, I would specifically ask about the extra vote of a specific person on myself.

Basically, the only way I could see myself acting as he did, in his shoes, is if I was scum. THATS why I thought it was scummy.

Do I think it is typical of EITHER town OR scum to freak out in the manner gork did over an extra vote on them when they have that few votes? Not at all. I just think the specific way he went about doing it seemed very scum oriented, in trying to cover up a legitimate worry about extra votes on himself. Yes, he did make a joke, No I don't think the joke was all the post contained. I think the joke was just covering up the fear of votes to try to draw attention away from it.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Maruchan »

Literally nobody has made any positive or negative comments on the mini-case i built on ircher. wtf. Did nobody else think he was scummy for that bullshit and/or have good reason to dispute why it makes him scummy to convince me of his townieness?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Maruchan »

so I had a huge long post, then the DOD Firewall temporarily blocking access to MS ate it.

Basically showed how ircher's two most recent posts are even worse, and we should all lynch him, and responded to iece's comment about davsto sayign davsto wasnt towny enough to outdo the scummyness or ircher, and pointed out how if davsto had been scum, it coudl explain his earlier claim of a non-plotinus role, as scum are less likely to worry, due to lack of probability of being night killed.

so yeah

ircherscum
lynch it with fire

he's literall y to lazy to even read the game or play it or give us a definitive time when he'll stop being lazy.

(also f you dod level enterprise server firewall)
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 563, Gorkington wrote:davsto would then also have to explain lategame why hes still alive in spite of being a claimed PR.
the logic goes both ways.

easy, he links to http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... 2015_Games and says to take a look at Tarrot uPick II, Mini 1687 Refraction, or links to http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... 2016_Games and says to look at Blitz 21 Hope Plus One. Then explains 3 of 27 roles, means one in 9 roels are docs, using just that without any sense of balance, we could have as many as two doctors if the mod just rolled the dice on game creation, then adding in thoughs of a moderator who isn't Bastard!Mod, and who can design a balanced setup, and you factor in with three possible doc roles, there is very likely to be a protectorate role in this game.

(and now since I said all of that, ircher will use it if still alive tomorrow)

There is also Mini 1675, where The Mathemakitten, a Mewling Mafia Matrix Mogul is one memebr of one faction of a multi-faction scum team that has redirect abilities and could therefore redirect scum kills.

Gorkington, considering all your talk of metadiving, I expected you to have done more meta diving of plotinus' roles for this game than it is apparent you have done?

In post 564, Not_Mafia wrote:So lazy is autoscum? My gut still says town on you but do you really think this after 5 years on site?

Still think smudger slot is scum, chamber is definitely posting, but I find none of it compelling, just looks like going through the motions

No. Lazy is not autoscum. I've explaiend why I think he's scum. But lazy IS anti-town, regardless of whether he is scum, so even those that don't think he's scum, if they can't find an agreeable lynch with all the other players, shoudl consider ircher as a possible lynch, to remove anti-town players from the game.

Also don't assume time=experience. I've taken many long breaks from playing actual games on MS, even though I've been consistently active onsite, and I also would not consider myself an amazing mafia player by any means.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Maruchan »

Nothing much new. RC is here, who i remember being a decent player. People applied stupid unnecessary pressure to a slot that was obvious in the process of flaking. Etc.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Maruchan »

Can't wait for RC to catch up, he's showing me why I enjoyed playing with him so much before.

also, lets lynch Ircher for his continued non-participation and overall-scummyness.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Maruchan »

(I'm still only at 764 when saying this, but I've realzied now all my earlier argument about gork was all null and that he's just an annoying person. I don't see anything particularly townie in his play other than activity which from personal experience is null, but he's not scummy anymore. jus wanted to put that out there. Ircher can still die in a fire.)

In post 773, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think that I'm goign to fully catch up at the time because my reads aren't really changing atm.

I'm down for a lynch on Minsc / FA / XK.

I would *settle* for an FA. But we need to lynch Ircher. Minsc I really should go ISO at some point this weekend. I really can't remember the slot well at all.

In post 793, Not_Mafia wrote:Outta nowhere!

VOTE: Minsc and boo

How is this not scummy as all hell? He literally has not said a signle word about minsc and boo all game. Even if he realzied it wasn't ACTUALLY L-1, this screems scumploy trying to pretend to be a town-gambit.

If someone builds me a solid case on Minsc, I would definitely consider supporting the wagon. Ircher isn't going to die today because Ranger refueses, and RC is my only co-conspirator to possibly lynching him. I'd support FA Lynch as i find the slot null-slightly scummy, and he wants out due to personal reasosns, and i can't stand his playstyle. more policy with slightly better chances of hittign scum than town though.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 883, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ugh.
I don't like Maru's last post.
It feels a lot like a scumbuddy with Minsc post.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ranger probably being right again.

Literally said I had no idea anything going on with the minsc slot and asked for a case on them, becasue I literally can't physically make one myself before the day ends (I had to log into MS 4 times to make this post, thats how shitty my internet is), and said if it was good I'd lynch them as it's a solid wagon forming.

I skipped pages 37 and the first half of 38 becasue ALMOST 50 CONSECUTIVE IRCHER POSTS, learn to fuckign multiquote man goddamn. I can't use cookeis for shit, and the multi quote button does NOT work with my internet connectivity issues, and yet i can piece together a multi quote by NOT BEING LAZY. oh my god.

@ Everyoen sayign they don't want to leave the mod hanging after all the effort they put into this game, etc, you know we were already mod-abandoned once, and a backup mod took it over because ether is awesome. Like this game has been so disheartening that even the mod left it.

Mod wrote:
I would not take it personally if this game were abandoned, and if it came to it, I'd rather do that than a mass replace-out. If that happened, I could run a micro for whoever's still interested.

VOTE: Ether (this is me saying lets do this.)

IRCHER THREE DAYS FROM DEADLINE ON DAY ONE IN A 14 DAY DEADLIEN IS NOT EARLY LYNCH

OH MY FUCK

oh hey he's l-1

fuck day one

VOTE: Minsc and Boo
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Maruchan »

damn i miscounted, now he's L-1.

can we end this stupid day already, before mass exodus of replace outs?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Maruchan »

more i was goign to replace otu after gork's repalceout, but then he didn't, and the mod offered to abandon game (which I still hope is viable option), and i just want this gameday to be over.

plus i asked for a case on minsc, and unless ircher posted one in his 50-post-spree-of-dumb, nobody posted one for me, but i already expressed interest in the wagon before.

but whatever

VOTE: xk

Can today end yet?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Are you guys happy you told me to switch to xk hmm?

anyways catching up since start of day phase. will post thoughts when iget internet access back tonight

(So where's all them people saying my vote for minsc was scumclaim as xk's scumpartner? you all still think me and him are partners? cuz we are.)
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Maruchan »

So let me get this straight.

First, you BLATANTLY tell me part of your read on me is an OMGUS.

Then, I vote Minsc because i want the stupidest day in the history of mafia to end, and so i don't replace out due to apathy (I thought this game was going to be much more fun based on the variety of plot roles, but it looks like it's a standard balanced setup that has an overabundance of VT's).

You take this as me, claiming scum, due to an unwillingness to vote my partner xk. EVEN THOUGH you've MULTIPLE TIMES stated you think minsc is scum and is a preferable lynch of the two between him and xk. So you are basically saying you believe the game to be a 3/9 scumteam, and you're team-hunting ON DAY ONE (scumteam hunting over scumhunting is still the worst thing in the history of scumhunting, on day one is worse, and the way you do it is abysmal).

I say IDGAF nobody is making a case on either of the main wagons, and my prefered lynch (ircher) is not getting lynched. I get called scum for not voting xk. I switch votes to xk

You propose this means I'm busing my partner, EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY ESSENTIALLY THOUGHT MINSC WAS SCUM, so you think I DOUBLE-bussed BOTH my partners. And hammer xk

xk flips town

You're huge reason maruchan is scum, because he is xk's buddy who bussed him and didn't vote him and whateverthefuck IS SHOT TO PIECES DUE TO HIS VT ROLE

so you propose minsc and maruchan are still scum.

how does nobody else see how horrible ircher's play is this game?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Maruchan »

The following quoates are in chronological order to show how stupid they are.

In post 970, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Reads
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Maruchan (-81%) - OMGUS! But seriously, your tunnel on me is rather ridiculous and you need to broaden your horizons a lot. This extremely narrow focus is indicative of either bad townplay or scumplay imo.
Minsc (-83%) - Many minor things here and there rub me the wrong way. Furthermore, I see a lack of effort from this slot which further suggests scum.

Here, we learn that minsc is Ircher's moist blatant scumread.
In post 1112, Ircher wrote:I'm still very suspect of Maruchan and to a lesser extent, Minsc

Here, we learn, AFTER the lynch, that Ircher says he suspects BOTH maruchan AND minsc, who were as quoted above, his most blatant scumreads
In post 1132, Ircher wrote:Aristo brought X to L-1. I jumped cuz it looked like Maru was trying to mislynch Minsc via quickhammer, failed, and then went to try to bus his partner,

Apparently it is possible to MISLYNCH (as in lynch wrongly, IE: a townie) smeone who you have BLATANTLY said is your scummiest scumread, AND who you BLATANTLY SAID yo uSTILL suspected, AFTER the lynch and flip of xk as town. So you think minsc is stil lscum (1112), but you think I was trying to mislynch him? (1132) How does one mislynch scum exactly?
In post 1148, Ircher wrote:The failed hammer made me feel that Maru had confirmed Minsc as town, so therefore, I voted the other wagon and hammered.

wait wait wait wait wait wait
You said that my failed hammer made you read minsc as confirmed town? But 36 posts ago, 3 DAYS in REAL LIFE after the lynch on xk, you said you still suspected minsc. How do you suspect someone you have confirmed as town? I don't udnerstand. Are you lynign about your reads Ircher? Are you feeling pressured into explainign yourself so you're lying about previous reasons for your actions to protect yourself? Lynch all Liars.
In post 1154, Ircher wrote:Maru's vote flopping at the end of Day 1 made me think Minsc was town. Therefore, that meant my only other option was voting X.

But at the beginign of day two you expressed you suspected minsc. How do you suspect someone on day two right after the flip, who you thought was town on day one, right before the lynchhammer? I don't understand ircher, can you explain for me?

(still catching up from page 45 or so. just wanted to point out more Ircher=Blatant!Scum)
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 1174, Roshar wrote:
In post 1172, Ircher wrote:
In post 1169, Roshar wrote:Yes, I can see that.

Did your scum read on Minsc diminish?

Yes.

Not b/c Maru voted him in D1, was it?

In post 1176, Ircher wrote:No, thats the reason @Rosh
The argument weaker now, yes, but I still say that it diminishes my scumread some.

Wait wait wait wait.
It dimishes yoru scumread *SOME*?

Twice now you've used town related adjectives referring to minsc. I quoted them i nym last post. the first one was "Confirmed minsc as town" CONFIRMED< now town-read, not a town-indicator, my vote to you CONFIRMED minsc as scum. You said this in day two. after both the flips. After you said yo ustill suspected minsc.
The second was "made me think minsc was town"

Now you're saying it only diminishes your scumread *SOME*?

You're read on minsc seams to be very wish ywashy back and forth here Irhcer. Is Minsc confirmed town, a town read, slightly suspect or dimished scumread? You've used all 4 ajectives regarding him in back and forth flipflop order today. First you said you slightly suspected him. Then, regarding yesterday's game day, you said the end-day made him vonfirmed town (which countered your slight suspect of him yes?), then he was just a town read, not confirmed town anymore. Now he's still a scumread but diminished? Which is it?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Maruchan »

@Iece, I'm not interpreting anything. I am literally showing a chronological analysis of ircher's "reads" on a SINGLE playerslot, that are flipflopping more than a dying fish. I didn't interpret them in any which way. I just pointed it out, so that it was blatantly obvious to everyone else.

I don't do team-hunting. Nothing of ircher's play only makes him look scummy IF someone else is also scum. Ircher is independantly scummy on his own.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 1196, Gorkington wrote:maruchan.
can you provide an example or two of someone that youve played with who, as scum, did some of the things youre saying are scummy about ircher's play?

No actually I can't, becuase I had to wait 30 minutes for the 20+ pages of new posts to load for me to catch up in THIS game alone, without even ATTEMPTING to try to metadive my past however-thr-fuck-bignumber-many-games for you. And I haven't played games seriously in years so none of them are fresh in my memory.
In post 1209, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1195, Maruchan wrote:@Iece, I'm not interpreting anything. I am literally showing a chronological analysis of ircher's "reads" on a SINGLE playerslot, that are flipflopping more than a dying fish. I didn't interpret them in any which way. I just pointed it out, so that it was blatantly obvious to everyone else.

I don't do team-hunting. Nothing of ircher's play only makes him look scummy IF someone else is also scum. Ircher is independantly scummy on his own.

You are saying "Ircher did weird stuff; ergo he is scum."

I agree with you that you can read the read changes and think "That is weird stuff."

However, consider WHY Ircher would do what he did if both slots were town.

It would make LESS sense, right? Even though it's weird regardless.

Let me know if I am wrong about this by explaining it to me.

Uhm. Exactly this? his actions make less sense if they are both town than if irhcer is scum. Exactly my point. O.o I'm glad you understand? Ircher-as-town has no reason to be inconsistent with his reads, as they are genuine and can therefore be genuinely traces (like everyone town readign me is saying, while they don't agree with my analysis of what makes my scumreads scummy, they can see that I genuinely am legitimately trying to build cases, and am being consistent in what shit i find scummy, therfeore, my reads while they may be wrong, feel genuine to them) Ircher doesn't have that. He's flip-floping his reads every other post as he gets put on the defensive for something he says/does and is flailing. Scum can be inconsistent with their "reads" becasue they have no reads. they know who is scum and who is town, and that's that.
In post 1256, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Maruchan

This was kinda opportunistic btw RC. Voted me without any reason or making any comments on yoru read of me, and last i read I thought you had me in on leaning-town mostly null, so this seems even more opportunistic. Care to explain it any more in depth?
In post 1426, androgybee wrote:I got a message last night with a song that was titled Mincs and Boo.

There are Tracker, and there are Rolecops in Plotinus' roles (what beeboy claimed, and what nahdia breadcrumbed, respectively), but there is NOTHING to do with anything remotely resembling music vendor or wahtever.

I call BS
In post 1470, Gorkington wrote:obvscum.
while saying not confident.
ugh.

i really want maru and iece and fire and ari to fully react to all of this.
but fucking hell i really want this flip.

I have no reaction as of this post, just a whole lot of nothing but bickering going on in real-time causign 20+ pages of catchup, except Titus is likely town (the Outraged!Town titus emotion seems genuine). But then again, I *DID* just have to sit through 20+ pages of bullshit, and i was kind of speed reading it because it bores me.
In post 1660, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's plenty of way Ether can answer this question.
If she gave someone the wrong role the least she can do is say 'Hey, ~unspecified~ error was made interpreting the Role PMs.'
That confirms no one as town.

The mod would not come in in the middle of a fucking in-thread discussion about mod errors B YA SINGLE PLAYER, and confirm that ~unspecified player~ had an error in their role PM. Are you fucking dense? If onyl ONE PLAYER is ACTIVELY DISCUSSIGN a problem with their role PM ,and the mod said "HEY GUYS SOME RANDOM ONE PERSON HAD FUCKED UP ROLE PM", that's kinda fucking obvious.

Mod, I'm likely going to need repalcement. My internet can not be fully relied upon coming up here in a short time. I'm sorry. I want to stay and not make life harder for you, but i don't want to flake from the game on you either. <3
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 1675, Maruchan wrote:
Mod, I'm likely going to need repalcement. My internet can not be fully relied upon coming up here in a short time. I'm sorry. I want to stay and not make life harder for you, but i don't want to flake from the game on you either. <3

Don't think you saw this mod, and considering our pre-game discussion about my stability of internet access wanted to make sure you weren't just waiting on me thinking i lost access temporarily.

(PS: that short time was literally <24 hours later. I haven't had internet for the past 2 days, and will likely be spotty for the forseeable future)
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #24) » Tue May 17, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 2830, Davsto wrote:
In post 2819, Ircher wrote:@Davsto
When you soft-claimed, you kinda painted a target on my back foor mafia.

I imagine they tried to kill me N1; definitely did so N2 after getting RB'd by me!
Keep in mind that at the time I thought it was a Plotinus-role madness so everyone had a PR because that's kinda what the game implied.
^^

My enthusiasm went out after it was revealed there were like 4 VT's at least and i was one of them.
Show
Join Now!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”