Mini 1802: Paint Mafia Sequel - Game Over!

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:19 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 41, UpTooLate wrote:Hip, don't we have to flip first?

Hi beeboy. I'm going to try not to get insanely pissed at you this game.
In post 46, Spiffeh wrote:Why did you feel the need to claim that
yo keely who the fuck did I replace cause I think I may be scumreading myself.
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

"Show him the fucking bread"
-Ether June 12, 2016, at 11:14 pm EST
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 am

Post by itlepip »

ugh don't worry about those quotes, might as well put early thoughts here.

Hip is acting abnormally dense, not a huge fan of that slot.

Ari hasn't done much interesting yet, he is usually a pretty towny slot so also worried there

Shea:92 is so wrong halp, 140 also pretty bad

UTL: pretty sure this is town, 41 and 43 read super towny.

Pie I don't really know but so far they are echoing many of my thoughts so that gets a town read.

Spiffeh's 46 is decent ^, nothing about his play this game really pings me at all, probably top 2/3 town

Beeboy's 60 was strong, Dwlee replaced so I'm basing my read on that 1 post.

Nahdia reads pretty towny, 55 was funny

Ranger: I want to call her scum for her stupid claim but that’s stupid. FTR is its a fake IC claim where it could be fake then its more of a scumtell. Ranger mechanically is strong enough to not throw around 'confirmed' when it doesn't mean that.

Brawlguy: don't like that he didn't fullclaim in 127. If he was red then I would expect him to say red as opposed to miller, don't like that slot but we can't flip him anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by itlepip »

Uoop tl, do you want me to say bella:null, Nina:null?

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by itlepip »

Nothing Nina did really annoys me yet, @post 200 or so

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by itlepip »

nvm I don't really like spiff and I like Lala. All caught up.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by itlepip »

retainer birit of nowrlfk crorlror

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:59 am

Post by itlepip »

VOTE: Spiffeh

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:55 am

Post by itlepip »

lala is town.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:56 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 384, Bellaphant wrote:Well, that could be another reasons nina was left off of pip's readslists.

I could vote there, or do I got to revote spiffeh after the flip?
What, I didn't put town on my readlist? Or is Nina a godfather where I metagamed this?

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 388, Bellaphant wrote:That you are scum, so didn't need to sort all of the town, pip. I dunno why you are going for 'meta game' when the answer seems obvious.

Tehbrawl, why?
Why would I not make up a fake read then? No that doesn't make sense either but I'm not sure what to say to this. Is town really obligated to have a read on everyone or explain why they don't? Just nothing they've done pushed me either way, now I think they are town because we know they are town. But nothing they have done seems alignment indicative at all.
In post 391, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 388, Bellaphant wrote:That you are scum, so didn't need to sort all of the town, pip. I dunno why you are going for 'meta game' when the answer seems obvious.

Tehbrawl, why?
In post 369, TehBrawlGuy wrote:ranger's completely focused on discussing if we should townhunt and hasn't really commented on /anyone/ as scum except for me, which I read as intentional avoidance
To expand on that, in , Ranger posts a reads list w/ no reasoning, then in she votse Aristo, who isn't even the most scum on her list (that was Nina) with no reasoning. After that, she devolved into only attempting to clear Pie. Her only post indicating suspicion of
anyone
is her on me, which again has no actual reasoning. When I called her out on it, and her avoidance of commenting on the Nina wagon, she stated in her that she's got new reads - but she doesn't post any of them, doesn't explain why she wants to lynch me, and STILL doesn't address Nina.

tl;dr look at her ISO
  • she's made no attempt to scumhunt other than a passing comment that we should lynch me
    she's actively avoided ever mentioning Nina, despite Nina being one of her top scumreads
    she's never posted reasoning for anything she's done
    she's never posted reads since we got out of RVS
    she's active lurked super well by tunnelling on using the flip to conftown a strong player, despite nobody agreeing with it
    I also don't buy the part about her being modconfirmed at some point
Well then you yell are her tomorrow if she doesn't confirm herself, doing this today is dumb since we are never going to lynch her because that is how mechanics work.
There isn't a scum role in existance that is worth it always being lynched d2.

Ranger if you are gambiting say it now because you are not living d2 if you say it then

In post 398, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 392, pieguyn wrote:even if you "don't buy the part about her being modconfirmed at some point", why is that a reason for lynching her on day 1? it's more correct theory-wise to leave her alive until day 3 or so, and then lynch/question the claim if she still hasn't been confirmed by then
Let's run through the scenarios:

Ranger is Town PR
: We out her with a claim, swap lynch targets and she presumably gets blocked/killed - This is bad, but why would a role like Cop/Vig/etc claim as she did on D1 and put a target on themselves? That makes no sense, so I don't think she falls into this.
Ranger is IC:
We out her, swap lynch targets, and she dies in the night - her getting outed and dying is going to happen anyway, so it doesn't hurt much to have it now, especially since we have a conftown in Nina as is
Ranger is VT gambiting:
We probably mislynch, but we only lose an unhelpful VT - this is the realistic WCS to me
Ranger is Scum PR, gambiting to stay alive and use her power:
We either lynch her today and she dies before she can use her role, which is massive, or we force her into a hard claim and make it harder for her to wiggle later - both of these are huge wins for us, and this is the most likely scenario to me
Ranger is mafia goon
- She's caught and we lynch her today - this is another big win

Situations #1 and #2 make no sense to me - why would a PR or IC claim this? What advantage does it give them? I've thought she was gambiting VT since the claim, and didn't want to say it for fear of ruining the plan, but at this point I don't believe that.
If she was truly a VT attempting to draw the NK, why hasn't she scumhunted or done
anything
to make herself a tempting target to the Scumteam? You don't draw the NK by softclaiming confirmable and then sitting on your hands. Also, if she WAS a VT and wanted to draw the early kill, why would she push to confirm Pie as town, given how strong Pie's town game is, and that Pie would be the obvious N1 kill over herself?

pedit:
I think trying to play less open and more under-the-radar in order to dodge NKs until later in the game is something she would do.
Why would a town PR "trying to play UTR and dodge kills" claim confirmable under no pressure on D1? Her actions don't line up as Town PR, they don't make sense as Town VT, but they make a lot of sense as Scum imo.
I don't like how hard you are pushing this at all.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 203, lalaladucks wrote:lol so 2/4 exams finished now but

pages 1-5

pie is town as heck, agree with her strategy for flip

hiplop, beeboy town b/c their tones read town to me

aristo may be scum,
for aggressively loving
feels like he's posting filler

tsq=shea not impressed with entrance, think that was his only post here, mebbe scum
In post 218, lalaladucks wrote:right so all caught up now, there wasn't much to read at all!

ranger, gonna believe her ic claim for nooooow but i feel like she's riding on it and hasn't done anything other than call pie town, suggest we flip pie to conftown her, post a couple readslists w/o explanation and ??????? so from her content i'm reading null but from claim = = =
town

(if it gets to like day 3 and there's no mod reveal tho, imma be suspicious)

nahdia, eh for reasons???? or maybe gut..... but it's after 12am and i'm still not doing chem oops gotta finish up this post (this one i'm doing almost last but then i've put them like in an order see) but lol yeah = = =
town

pie, still doing the words/analysis/words/solving/words stuff which seems helpful and also meta lol, seems like town
apple
pie from the pyp x/y open game = = =
town

utl! you seem exactly like you did in puppy mafia (as town) and i really hope i'm not being complacent with this read but i also find i agree with most everything you've said so = = =
town

beeboy read as town from tone/seemed like he was legit trying to figure things out rather than trying to LOOK like he was trying to figure out stuff, dwlee hasn't done aaaanything so carrying on bboy read = = =
nulltown

tehbrawlguy, like your posting tho i'm still kinda wary of you for some reason hmm. anyways gonna say = = =
nulltown

hiplop, so sad that you left us, cryin over here tbh. and the dude who replaced you doesn't say i am (and everyone else is) his best frand and also hasn't posted like anything noteworthy = = =
null

spiffeh, oh spiffeh, you haven't done anything apart from sheep wagons! /throws acorn at you.. = = =
null

bella~ getting scum vibes from you right now :< but iirc i've found you scummy also in past game/s where you were town (plot's mini.. not sure if others) so gonna have to sort you out = = =
null

nina, gameshow/interview/whatever post was entertaining but uh, the reasoning for the reads was basically just gut - got anything else to back em up now? tone reads awkwardly though could just be newbness i guess... still atm = = =
nullscum

aristo, fluffy fluffy filler is what i'm seeing from you... very fluffy.... well pretty fluffy...... quite fluffy?........... somewhat fluffy??................. p.s. i forgot you when thinking back about the players and had to go look at vc to see who i was missing and it was you heh, not b/c you're not noteworthy just you haven't done like anything noteworthy which is suspicious cos you've been around = = =
scum

shea/tsq, i want you to be town but your posting doesn't look town to me :/ i'm prob wrong about either nina or shea since they're going after each other but i think this slot is more likely = = =
scum

@keelymod can you pls hook up the squirrelsquad members with a private neighbourhood tia

pedit: haha oh haha that makes sense haha

the man said
"no, we just sell lemonade.
but it's cold and it's fresh
and it's all homemade
can i get you a glass?
the duck said,
"i'll pass."

then she waddled away..
(waddle waddle)
Godreads

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:15 am

Post by itlepip »

claiming that you are confirmable is towny if you do confirm yourself.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 457, pieguyn wrote:Bella can be town.

@itle,
can you respond to these?
In post 426, pieguyn wrote:what specifically don't you like about it? is there a part of his reasoning or the way he's pushing it that comes off as disingenuous?
In post 429, pieguyn wrote:you mean to say it agrees with your reads or? what exactly about it makes it "godreads"?
1. It mechanically doesn't make any sense. Ranger hasn't done anything towny but they said they are confirmed tomorrow so idgaf. Building this whole push feels like scum that knows Ranger is town and is trying to capitalize before they are confirmed.

2. Yes I agree with the reads, or at least I can easily follow the thought processes that led to those reads.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by itlepip »

You thought Pie was pushing me there as opposed to clarification?

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:48 am

Post by itlepip »

VOTE: Dwlee getting tired of this.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:14 am

Post by itlepip »

pieguy is town, didn't like that post from lala at all. The whole 'thinking out loud' feels gimmicky tbh.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:19 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 477, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 476, itlepip wrote:pieguy is town, didn't like that post from lala at all. The whole 'thinking out loud' feels gimmicky tbh.
hey wow we agree
why dont you actually vote lala then
because the person I'm voting is waaay more frustrating.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 am

Post by itlepip »

Requesting the voice actor for toots getting DiscordModRachel to intervene

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:47 am

Post by itlepip »

its like people think I just haven't thought about voting for lala and them telling me will change my mind.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by itlepip »

Holy shit, give us an estimated timeframe or eat a lynch. The 'for obvious reasons' don't work miss 'top tier'. If you get to push through however many days you want out of some vague promise of confirmability that is not the same thing as confirmable after d1. You have no content worth anything if you aren't going to be confirmed ASAP. All of it is buddying and talking about how you are going to be confirmed. You managed to completely dodge the flip phase by that argument, which right now doesn't make any sense to me from TownRanger. Town that might be confirmable if a certain night action occurs (because let's be honest that part of your role is super obvious) usually doesn't out that info unless they are under a lot of pressure in which they claim some nonsabatogable information about how they are confirmable or if they aren't under that pressure
they shouldn't claim
this feels to me like scum that got excited by the fact that they might have a way to appear as what they view as confTown at some point in the game and didn't actually go through the mentality of town in that position.

Basically a). your conf has to be mod confirmed and b). it has to be before d3.

If you can't do those things then you have a lot of work to do with your content. I'm used to Ranger being super useful and generally pretty obvtown, and ignoring your claim you are at snarky levels of content so get cracking.

Also while we are talking about bad reads explain the UTL one please.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:49 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 546, Spiffeh wrote:Why are people saying my posts were good but still not entertaining Bella as scum

like at all?
Who is calling your posts good?

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by itlepip »

VOTE: Spiffeh

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by itlepip »

Zulfy if you didn't replace UTL I would be voting you right now.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 694, Zulfy wrote:Hey Pippy please show me the error of my ways if that's how you feel.
Nahdia's points are pretty accurate to say the least.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by itlepip »

Ari A). How are my posts, ignoring Dwlee for a second, at all awkward? How is that relevant to my alignment at all. B). FTR I just found my notes I mentally just screwed up Spiffeh is a townread, really glad I found these. C). My whole reason for making that wall was that Ranger's claim should no longer be a pass for the shit content she has given so far, the dumb circumstance in which she claimed and amount of stuff she is hiding just in order to say that sometime during the game, probably before lylo, the mod will confirm her. The reason that I did that whole thing is because it is super important that people don't just call Ranger town and just let the game slip by when her claim is that garbage.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by itlepip »

I thought I was voting Dwlee from the thing, VOTE: Dwlee

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by itlepip »

I will later.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:32 am

Post by itlepip »

VOTE: Ari just to be safe.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by itlepip »

VOTE: Spiffeh I like this idea.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 am

Post by itlepip »

Spiffeh wtf are you doing.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:52 am

Post by itlepip »

This is the weakest push I have ever seen from you.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by itlepip »

Why?

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 813, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 771, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Spiffeh I like this idea.
this was a scum claim
lol. Do I need to point out how this is stupid?

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by itlepip »

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by itlepip »

<_<

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by itlepip »

Wait no why is Dwlee town

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:37 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 907, Dwlee99 wrote:Pieguy: Yea itle is probably scum
Pieguy: Jdnbbdhdh nahdia scum sjzjdjdhfjjdjjd
How does this work? Are you scumreading Pie?

Also you'd think you could have BSed a scumread on me by now.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by itlepip »

sorry.

Zulfy why are you not the lynch today?

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by itlepip »

I'm glad you have such a strong counterwagon that we have a reasonable alternative to you.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 am

Post by itlepip »

Holy fuck Dwlee this isn't how you play mafia.

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 963, Zulfy wrote:You will get off mobile eventually
shit read dude.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”